;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 8, 2008

Afternoon

2:00pm BBT
Kitchen
Keesha, Libra, Renny, April & Michelle

Keesha, Renny, and Libra are at the big table chatting. April and Michelle are at the counter. Talk is still about the food competition. Ollie joins the talk and sits at the counter. They are discussing BB Season 8 HG's they would have liked to have seen. Dick and Danielle.

Outside doors open. Everyone gets excited.
Renny & Michelle are joking they need to check the bushes for past HG's.

Dan & Renny go out to inspect. Dan & Renny are talking about Swim Club.
Dan: If you will be there for swim club I will be there.
Renny: Honey I'm not a quitter.

CUT TO
Hippy Room

Libra is in bed with the covers pulled up close to her head.

CUT TO:
Outside
Renny, Michelle, Keesha, Dan

Michelle: This is the first time I've been out in awhile without the leotard.

Ollie comes out. Dan goes in..

Keesha: I can't believe that earthquake was real.

Earthquake becomes the topic of conversation. How big it was. How they didn't feel aftershocks. Renny & Michelle go in leaving Ollie and Keesha sitting in silence.

Michelle rejoins. Conversation picks up. They are talking about former HG June. They think she was very nice.

Dan comes out looking ready for swim club..Memphis comes out in his swim wear. Joins Dan pool side. Keesha goes in. Tension is thick.

2:23pm BBT
Pool
Dan & Memphis

Dan and Memphis are playing ball in the pool. They are talking about the former HG's and the competition. Dan thought one of them might be coming into the house.

Memphis: I can't believe Brian was the host.
Dan: I loved seeing him. Man I wish I knew if he had talked to my sister.



Keesha joins the pool talk she sits in a chair sipping her coffee. They are talking about Dan's sister. Dan gave Brian his sisters myspace and email information before he was evicted.

Keesha: I didn't know to many of the HG's except Amy and Jen.

Keesha is complaining about Libra
Keesha: If I have to hear one more time..I'm going home..blah blah blah

Memphis: That was one of the coolest competition's we've had.
Keesha: Yeah and we got to hear stuff from the news.

Memphis and Dan are explaining during the competition they had to decide whether the former HG was telling the truth or not about news from the outside world. Did Britney Spears go country? Was the earthquake real? Was Brett Favre traded? Etc.

Dan: If you had to vote one of them back in who would you have picked?
Keesha: Amy
Dan: Boogie

Libra and Renny join Keesha, Dan and Memphis at the pool.

2:43pm BBT
Pool & Poolside
Dan, Memphis in the pool. Keesha, Libra, and Renny poolside.

Keesha: Renny, they are over there talking about us.
Renny: Mmm Hmm
Keesha: Talking about some of us anyway.
Libra: I know I'm going up. Y'all vote how you need to vote. I'm not campaigning against Keesha or whoever I'm up against.

Memphis is telling her to stop thinking its over. Nothing is set in stone.
Keesha: I feel like crying.
Then she cries.



Renny: Don't let "them" see you crying.

Keesha says she is crying due to finding out the earthquake was real. It makes her worry about her family that lives in the area.
Dan: They would let you know if something bad had happened to your family.

BB: Keesha please come to the diary room.

Renny and Memphis are laughing about Jerry getting put on slop again.
Renny: Y'all aren't mad at me cuz Jen likes me are ya?
Everyone laughs..

Then Renny asks Michelle about a comment Janelle made about Jessie.
Michelle yelling over: Yeah she was harsh. She said Jessie was ugly.

2:51pm BBT
Michelle, Ollie, April, Jerry
Sitting outside under awnings.

Dan bashing continues. Jerry has a new name for Dan.
Jerry: Benedict Arnold Dan - B.A.D.

Michelle: I don't know exactly who I'm putting up next to her.(Libra) Eeny meany miney mo...

Michelle is discussing a Lobster Feast with beer they won. They too are discussing the former HG's that attended the food competition.

3:10pm BBT
Poolside
Renny & Dan

Renny: You haven't seen me unleash yet.
Dan: This game.. I'm starting to realize...
Renny: I was worried about you getting upset.
Dan: It's tough, cause every time, it's about my being Catholic.. What concerns me more is my job and how the kids are gonna perceive me. That's what I was thinking about.

Talk turns to chatter for a moment. Libra joins them.

Libra: so what do you think, Dan?
Dan: I was just telling Renny...
Libra: What happened? Why was the colonel so...
Dan: I think cause he genuinely liked me, and we spent a lot of time talking. i think he felt genuinely betrayed.
Libra: I woulda been taken out by either of the 2. i had to take my chances.
Dan: Yeah. You had to make a move... That's the thing.. When a move's been made, I'm not gonna not talk to you.
Libra: Well, after being called a scalawag and a ho...
Dan: That really surprised me. how did that erupt?

Libra says she was telling Ollie hat happened, and things got heated, and later, she was walking somewhere and he intentionally bumped into her, and she said that wasn't necessary, and he said "Shut up, Ho."

Dan: The only thing I heard was when you were arguing with Jerry, and you told him "Rice University. Look it up!"
Libra: I just don't wanna be the social pariah cuz we made a move.
Dan: No.
Libra: It's just not necessary. No risk, no reward, but sometimes when you risk, this is where you end up. Am I gonna fight tomorrow? Yeah. But if I don't win, and I walk out the door, next week someone else will, and it better not be one of you... Ya know, I gained a lot of respect for you yesterday.

Talk turns to Memphis and his good positioning for the week... though Dan feels Memphis missing the opportunity to mend fences with April.

Dan: I never heard about the 2 headed snake. Do you think if it came down to it, if it came to the final 2, she would cut him?

CUT TO:
3:20 - 3:30pmBBT
Hippie Room
Renny: Do you think her mind's made up already?
Keesha: Yeah. I knew who I wanted out by this time when I was HoH.
Renny: She may want me out.
Keesha: I don't think so. Renny, I hope, if I have to leave.. i hope you frigging kick their ass. I hope they're so focused on everyone else, they completely forget about you.
Renny: I don't want you out at all.
Keesha: I hate knowing that I'm going up... and April's gonna sit there and just stare at me. I can't stand that!



Renny: Michelle said that Jessie didn't tell her a whole lot. I don't believe that.
Keesha: Yeah.. right. It's gotta be getting about that time. It just kills me that April can say whatever she wants and get away with it, and nobody sees it. Why can't any one see it?
Renny: It's not that I didn't try to tell her.
Keesha: I know. So did Memphis.

Talk turns to Libra.

Keesha: She's driving me insane, Renny. Insane. I keep trying to walk away, and I can't.
Renny: I think, if you two were on the block, I'd vote for you to stay, Dan too...
Keesha: So would Memphis. To tell you the truth, it's getting to the point where I don't like anyone in here anymore, except you and Memphis. I really don't like these people. It sucks. I'm so not used to being in an environment like that. I usually get along with people. I try to accept everybody for who they are but wow.. this is totally different. ya know, I don't hate Michelle. I like her ok. I mean, i know where she stands.. it just sucks on my end right now. Whatever. Nothing you can do about it. It sucks. it sucks to be where I'm at right now.
Renny: What time does the thing start?
Keesha: I dunno.

Keesha talks about how Libra used to put her down and try to throw her under the bus whenever she could... Renny says Libra does the same to her.

CUT TO:
3:30pm BBT
Bubbles on all feeds. Bubbles remain for 20 minutes, then we're back with Libra and Memphis in the backyard... We've either just had the fastest Nomination Ceremony ever, or it hasn't happened yet. We're listening and watching to figure it out.

3:50pm BBT
Backyard
Libra & Memphis

They're talking about April and how fake she is. Libra says Keesha figured it out faster than she did.

Libra: It just sucks that I'm up next to Keesha.
Memphis: Maybe. We will see. She hasn't told me.
Libra: You know I'm goin' up.
Memphis: It sucks, 'cause she feels like she has to pick a side, and I'm trying to get her to realize she doesn't have to pick one... You need to be finding the people you trust and sticking with them.. not trying to buy 2 or 3 more weeks. To be 4th place, I'm not gonna be happy to be 4th place.
Libra: That's how I felt about 3rd place.
Memphis; I'd almost rather not be 3rd place.
Libra: I said coming in, I didn't wanna be out 1st, and I didn't wanna come in 3rd. I just need to see some people comin' through the door if I go.
Memphis: That's the biggest thing for all of us.
Libra: The funny part about it it, they ran up to Michelle. They are the ones who got Jessie nominated.
Memphis: I said it straight to their face. I was like Y'all were the ones trying to get me and Michelle up.
Libra: And then, she coulda told the Colonel to use the PoV for Jessie if she was so concerned... It is what it is.. I voted him out. I'm taking full responsibility for my actions.

****FYI - There is a scheduled blogger outage at 4pm BBT. We will continue blogging during the outage and publish ASAP after it's over.. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes.

Memphis and Libra talk a little about slop and maintaining strength. Libra sees April and Ollie following Michelle around...

Libra: OMG, they're up her ass. That is crazy!

Memphis goes in to the Kitchen and talks to Dan who's cooking.

3:59pm BBT
Kitchen
Dan & Memphis

Dan: Did you talk to her?
Memphis: Not today. I can't get a minute.
Dan: She's got her body guards...
Memphis: OMG, It's unbelievable. it's so obvious. ANd she knows it too.
Dan: Ya think she does?
Memphis: Yeah..
Dan: How's Libra doin'?
Memphis: She's doin' fine.. She's just sure she's going up.
Dan: ya never know what could happen... in this place. After week one, did you ever think I'd still be here?

Memphis hears someone making too much noise... Turns out it's laughing, not screaming.

Memphis: I cannot handle her (April) I cannot be around her. It drives me clear up the wall.. like so bad.

Dan: If you were gonna take a guess, think it's gonna me me n Libra or Libra n Keesha?
Memphis: Probably Libra and Keesha.

Libra comes in, asks what time it is, they tell her 4 and she says ok, probably an hour, I'm gonna lay down.

Dan: An hour til what?
Memphis: Probably Nominations.

4:05pm BBT
April passes through with all of her now clean linens.

CUT TO:
4:05pm BBT
Backyard
Michelle & Ollie

Michelle: I wanna ask Libra for the money she got to keep her off the block, then put her up anyway...or sell her the PoV.
Ollie: Do it! Do it! I could kiss ya!!

He kisses her. April and Jerry join the conversation. They rejoice in the idea of taking money from Libra and sending her home. April repeatedly called Libra a f-ing whore. Jerry goes back to bashing Dan.

Jerry: Did you see Dan. He's not wearing his cross. Because I told him he was hiding behind the cross.

Michelle says she wants to torture Libra.
Michelle: How ya doing Libra, you are on slop..you are on the block. How ya doing with that?



4:38pm BBT
BB: House guests this is a lock down please go inside and close the sliding glass door.

Michelle mentions something about a banner. Jerry & Dan look up to the sky..Everyone goes inside.

4:43pm BBT
HOH Room
Memphis & Michelle

Michelle is telling Memphis she feels she can't win in the end against him. Memphis is warning Michelle if she teams up with April, Ollie, and Jerry they will dust her.



Michelle: I have not made a commitment yet. I'm telling everyone I'm doing what I'm gonna do whether they like it or not.

Memphis: My loyalty lies with you. I'm not telling you that because I'm worried you are gonna put me up...cuz I'm not..I just want you to know that. We gotta do something. Hopefully together.

Michelle: It's not like you and I can sit around together.

Memphis: I'm trying to look ahead for us. I know you are not. You are just worried about this week.
Michelle: I'm thinking ahead. I'm in a different situation than you are.
Memphis: I know. You gotta make your deals while your in HOH.

Michelle: Anyway I look at it, I'm making deals with the devil.

Memphis: Have you thought about the vote this week?
Michelle: I know I break a tie.

Memphis: Hopefully Libra is going home if you are putting her up...Then we sit back and watch Ollie & April go after the other ones.

Michelle is not even hinting to Memphis who she is really putting up.

Michelle: It's personal now.
Michelle is telling Memphis that everyone is telling her their feelings about each other. She is telling everything they say to the other person in hopes of stirring things up and keeping the attention off herself.
Michelle: Renny hates April. She f-ing hates her. So, I tell April, Renny hates her.
Memphis: I see what you are doing.

Michelle: I'm mad about a lot of things right now. I can't be mad while making these decisions. I have to be clear.






Permalink







96 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan needs to stop throwing the Comps. If he had won HOH, they would of been kissing his butt. He needs to start to win or he may be out.

August 8, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss swim club!! hopefully it goes as usual.....1st rule of swim club?? etc

August 8, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know if the nomination ceremony will take place still today?

August 8, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I hope swim club continues, too. This is something that, while it's done within the confines of the game, actually has a lifelong impact, and should be viewed that way. Dan is teaching what could be a life saving skill one day, not just playing for the money.

*plink plink* Just my $.02.

August 8, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Gaytor - straps? What color?

August 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger charcas said...

I know I love swim club! Ollie will probably stay away. I mean, how could he participate after all the things he said about Dan?

August 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

about 4 is when they usely have noms. I think kesha and lib are going up I pray its not dan.

I wish jerry would shush about dan.
I hope dan,k,m,r wins hoh next week and put A/O up and boom lets see them tear each other apart

August 8, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Check out Renny's duds today. Elvis has entered the building. Luuuuuv it!

August 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get that the past contestants made their opinions known to the current houseguest. It sucks that they put ideas in the heads of the houseguest about what America thinks about them based on their own personal opinions.

The game is about isolation and not knowing what the outsiders think. I think they compromised the game if they allowed the houseguest to know what is going on in the world.

April, Ollie and Jerry's worship of Jessie is sickening. They hated him only a week ago, but now he's their martyr.

I think I'm going to stop watching today because Aprila dn Ollie's ass kissing has gone to new levels.

August 8, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Happy nomination day...and Olympic ceremonies day :-D

August 8, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Have they said which previous HG's worked the comp? I heard that Brian hosted, which is pretty cool.

I kind of figured since Jen was going to be there the Donato's would be a no-show. LOL

Who's on slop, who's not? Did I hear correctly it's a day on slop, then a day off?

So many questions and the HG's aren't being very cooperative in answering efficiently.

;)

August 8, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Ollie will continue with swim club which is his loss. I wanna join swim club! I just read a great interview of Jessie on midseasonreplacements.com. He is a complete idiot. Sorry for referencing another site Carolyn! you know you're the best the rest are just a mess!

August 8, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wish it was sunday. Can not wait to see it. Does anyone know who is all on slop?

August 8, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Question:
When Ollie and April are placed on the block together how fast will April Turn on Ollie or Vice Versa?

(What could the odds be of seeing April and Libra up should Memphis get Michelle's alliance?)

August 8, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie is so childish. What a loser he turned out to be. He and April deserve each other.

August 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry thinks he gets to control the jury vote now. He pronounced, "No way will Memphis win that money. I will make sure we don't give it to him. He will win over my dead body."

Well, since he feels equal hatred for Dan I can only hope that Dan and Memphis are the final two.

I enjoy the thought of making that miserable old man even more miserable.

August 8, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why isn't Memphis strategizing or talking to Michelle?

It's annoying me.

August 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sick of hearing Jerry talk about how Dan is hiding behind his religion.

If he was using his religion in any way that was at all judgemental or hypocritical believe me, I would have been ranting up a storm by now.

I have seen Dan discuss religion if someone started a conversation. I've seen him try to answer questions when someone has asked. Never once have I seen him put himself higher than another hg or declare anyone else a sinner or evil doer. I have not seen him judge or preach to people.

Jerry has hid behind the marines. He talked of honor and the importance of keeping your word. He did not last one week before he broke his word. He showed the coward that he is. His whole demeanor and the way he treats others has made him a complete disgrace to the marines.

August 8, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i was listening to april, jerry, michelle a few minutes ago talking about last season, and how nat had such a crush on matt, but he never paid her any attention...

It became painfully obvious that these self proclaimed HUGE bb fans have never had the feeds, or even so much as visited a website...

Not one of them knew they hooked up and were caught on camera.

tv only's.. the lot of them.

it explains a lot.

August 8, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!

I want to scream or cancel my feeds or something! Will Jerry EVER stop bashing Dan......he just cannot get past it and is furious that Dan has gotten past it. Is is wrong to wanna hit the old guy?

And Keesha! Crying because the earthquake was real? That is kind of like her saying she targeted Angie "for her alliance as Angie was going after Libra and April".

It is very obvious that Keesha is crying because she believes she is being put on the block, as obvious as it was that she targeted Angie out of jealousy.

I don't know if she is truly unaware of her own true feelings or is just a good liar?

August 8, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Hey guys,I just got showtime 2 lastnight.I couldn't help myself.Lastnight to me was the best episode this season.I dought it,but I wish April could be put up.But,can't she get herself off if she is? I figure it will be Libra and Keesha going up.Or Libra and Dan.Because Michelle feels betraded.I hope too his not.And wins hoh next week.Can't wait to see who get's put up.:)

August 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger jane said...

It will be a painful awakening, it will.

August 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Carolyn,

Didn't Jerry say in his interview before entering the house that he never missed a show, watched the feeds and watched BBAD every season?

God you'd never know it to watch his game play!

August 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right Carolyn, tv only's for sure. It also sounds like they don't know much about anything besides the tv. They mentioned House Calls, got that all wrong. Jerry mentioned something about three years, we got bubbles. He thinks they can't talk for three years? He sure is a big fan :P

From the talk I can't see Libra not being put up and the main target, Michelle wants her out for sure.

August 8, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The one positive thing about Michelle winning HOH and April and Ollie being up her butt is that Jerry will be their constant companion. Jerry is going to follow them for the next week and talk about everything under the sun.

He will be their siamese twin.

August 8, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Yes Carolyn, that's what Jerry said but give the guy a break, he's old... hmm, you know he's about the age of that old, wrinkly, white haired guy running for President, as Paris would say...

August 8, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody PLEASE tell Jerry to stop talking!!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Carolyn,
too political?

August 8, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Chelsia you friggin' idiots!!!

August 8, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is B.A.D.? Here's one for Jerry:
J.A.C.K.A.S.S.

August 8, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon made top 4. Natalie got voted out BEFORE Sharon. I need to quit watching these people. I am feeling an uncontrollable urge to reach into my computer and smack their heads together.

Have they EVER watched the show?

August 8, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish memphis would "remind" Michelle that April DID promise to keep both her AND Jesse safe during that HOH contest and it is because of April going back on that promise and putting Jesse up - that he is now gone...

Memphis needs to pound that into her head Big Time.

How can those people NOT know that April and Ollie are doing it?

August 8, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

I am sorry if this has been mentioned before......but I am so sick of Jerry complaining about Dan and not keeping his word. Why don't they all throw it in his face that he broke his word the first week. To Brian...remember he made a big deal about not wearing anything military? Maybe that is why Dan took off his cross, he learned it from Jerry.

August 8, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Just realized I addressed my comments to Carolyn, and it should have been to Patti...duh.

August 8, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger lee said...

OK..I'm watching BBAD (I know it's kinda after the fact), and Jerry's going on about Dan taking off his cross and hiding behind his religion, but what about Jerry taking his Marines attire off and hiding behind that?? Sorry if somebody else thought of the same thing...didn't look at comments, but it's irritating me! Hello all!

August 8, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok well M dosnet know anything she just said dick came and stayed a few days last year..um no B he came and did a wake up call and then hosted a comp. He didnt stay in the house at all.

She is so dumb.
Jerry will never stop I wish DR would tell him to shut up old man or get out.

I hate to see K go up but she will with L and L will go home I dont think the veto will be used this week who ever wins it.

And
K is sad about the earthquake..it makes her realize real life is going on around her and she dose worry about her family and i bet her dog too.

I hope she ca pull it together tho and get hoh next week and put A/O up
and O will start trashing A right away to dan and memp

August 8, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if Dan will get any kind of protection for being America's player?(I know, I know...this isn't Survivor). I've heard it mentioned this was something done before on BB All Stars, what came of it back then? Anyone?

August 8, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Did I just hear April say it's good to hear that she is liked, that people like her????

What gave her that impression? I'm soooooo confused!

August 8, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok
1. America dosent love you A/O we hate you we dispise you you are not hot you are not cute. you are not the best thing in the history of BB. They are in for a rude awaking.

2. Maybe they could get jerry up lol if he dosnet want to be there get the heck out old man. Hes rude hes gross he picks his nose he dosnet wash his hands. And his coments to dan are just wrong

August 8, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

someone needs to tell Ollie not to lay where people make food...how ignorant

August 8, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

And now Ollie's excited about how bad Jerry will look to America if it makes the show that Jerry wants to go home if he has to go on slop again.

Uhhh, Ollie, we the feed watchers not only hear what people say but also what people do. And believe me, you are not looking good!

August 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Carolyn...I soooo agree with you about the HG's this season. I think I commented on that, as well, earlier this week. They have no idea. April had said they don't show endurance, they out and out talk about alliances, etc...NO IDEA!

August 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which former HG told April she is liked? That's just mean lol.

Cracks in the both alliances it seems. April hates Jerry and Keesha hates Libra.

August 8, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

swim club would be a great way to ease the tension...

August 8, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now Keesha is sooo worried about April sitting and staring at her if she gets nominated!!! uhhhhh seems to me she had no problem anticipating watching April's reaction to Jesse being evicted. All is fair in love and war miss Keesha...

August 8, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, darlings! I am appalled at Jerry and April and Ollie! Please, I hope Michelle puts one of them up!!! I am also disapointed Evil Dick wasn't there!

August 8, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

You are totally right, Carolyn, these houseguests have got to be TV viewers only, because they are so ignorant of the show!! Aaargghh!

August 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Sorry Carolyn, but just left to go read the Jessie interview.

I know, I was gone a loooooong time. I had to read, reread and then go back again and reread again to figure out what he was saying. And I'm still not sure.

Here's a quote of Jessie's in this inverview:

"My mentality of irrational thinking process people that I was in the house with. Perfect example."

Point in case, hence, again, PERFECT EXAMPLE Jessie.

WHAT??

August 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Let me see... so when Ollie did what was expected because he was on your favorites side... no complaints. Now when he is against the former members of 7, people can't stand him... What am I missing?

He has been the same since week two... when he betrayed his first alliance and many of you had no problem with that.

Different standards due to who you like... I get it. ;-)

I liked him before the first betrayal... then when he went against his word with the Hotties... I was not a fan. Nor am I a fan now. He is eye candy and I do enjoy listening to him and April. But a favorite. No way.

August 8, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger ~Jules~ said...

Could it be nominations ceremony is going on now. Bubbles have been on a while.

As for the hg having no clue about what is shown on BBAD and the live feeds, either they never watched and some just lied, or oh what a memory they have. Either way, what a shocker for them, and the rest when they get out.

A/O have some splaining to do when they get out. I am sure family and friends are pretty shocked at whats been going on.

Jerry... well as I have said before, I really wanted to like him, he just makes it impossible. Moreso every time he opens his mouth. He really needs to remember its game on. And shut up !

Go DAN !!

August 8, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe Libra is getting the brunt of it, if you really think about it, it was keesha who set the plan in motion. Libra just agreed that she would vote jessie out if everyone else did too. Also, I really wish Jerry would leave Dan and Libra alone. He doesn't know what he's talkin about, and the only reason he's actin out so much is to get in good with Michelle.
Also, I just started watchin BB season 8 and have no clue what swim club is. Can someone tell me what it is?

August 8, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I do find it silly if Ollie stops participating in the Swim Club. After all, knowing how to swim is a life lesson to value. I get that he is bitter (like the rest, he feels betrayed by his team... as he has the right to after they turned on him), but giving up on Coach Dan is simply silly and stupid.

August 8, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa NYC!! said...

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with..Were can I see previous sesaons??

August 8, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

I am getting so tired of Ollie laying his lazy ass on the counter where many people eat. And he wont even drink from the same container as anyone else?? He is a total waste of space in the house. His only accomplishment there was to satisfy April, what once out of all the times?

And Jerry continues to get more and more on my nerves. He is trying toooooo damn hard to be a part of it. Talking when no one is listening to him, talking as though he knows what he is talking about, i.e. prior BB seasons. He cant even remember BB9. My dislike for him started several weeks ago, and I didnt think it could get any worse. But, damn, he proved me wrong.

Hopefully, as times passes Michelle will begin to think more and more with her head and not her retaliation. She should put April up "just as a pawn". April you are not my target, dont worry.

Memphis, you gotta work on it and hard. And I would think that sooner or later, Keesha needs to impress on Michelle that if April hadnt put Jessie up, he would not be gone. And when Michelle finally gets to see the tapes afterwards and sees that April did in fact say "I will not put you or Jessie up", it all starts again.

August 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sad thing about Jerry is that Dan is the only one who doesn't go out of his way to rip Jerry when he leaves a room, and yet in every conversation before the vote Jerry would assure the others that Dan was with them because he owed Jerry. As if Jerry was the beneavolent God allowing Dan to stay in the house. So I suppose somewhere in that old demented brain he figures that he is Jesus to Dan's Judas.

August 8, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn & fellow BB addicts, I finally just got caught up from last night's happenings, today & comments. I am amazed that A/O/J/M think they are so right & the other side is so wrong. A/O/J are only angry because they got outplayed. Jerry needs to drop the hatred toward Dan. If anyone hides behind anything it is this group. Ollie hides behind April, April hides behind her fakeness, calling everyone sweetheart, darling & then turns around & bashes them. Jerry hides behind every single person in power & his Marine Corp gear. Michelle hides behind that filthy mouth full of hatred & swear words. At least, the other group of K/L/D/R & Memphis decided they didn't like what was going on & took a stand. Also April has mentioned people should have done what she wanted out of respect. You earn respect April & you have done nothing since you have been in there to earn respect, hence, shoving your boobs into men's faces to feel them out within 10 min of entering the house.

So can you tell I am just a little bit peeved over all this back stabbing & cattiness? I just wish the personal attacks would stop.

Dan has never pushed his religion on anyone. The house as a group have continually brought it up. Even making up the name of "Father Dan". When someone has gone to him & asked ??? he has been obliging but never pushed it or shoved it. Someone said this earlier, because his beliefs are known is he held to a higher standard?

Okay, I feel better for the moment, I just know I am going to spend a lot of time yelling at the HG this week. I also know & hope these folks are ashamed of themselves after they find out a lot when they are out of there.

I also agree that by the old HG filling in the current HG on some current events it may compromise some of the game play.

Jessie's appearance on the Morning show was typical Jessie. Me, me, me, I am so great. America made a mistake & I could have been more entertaining than Memphis. I'm so glad he is gone & will not be a member of the jury either!!!!

I don't think it will happen but I really wish Michelle would play the game on strategy & not emotion. But, ok, ok, I can wish can't I? No intelligence will be involved at all. But then again anyone who can only use the "F" bomb in just about every single sentence does not hold a lot in their teeny wittle brain, anyway!

Whew!!!! Lots to say!!! Thanks for letting me vent those points. We'll just have to wait & see what the week holds & I guess I need to remind myself too, it's only a game!!!

August 8, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Maybe producers went for contestants that thought they were such big fans of the show, but obviously have never had live feeds or even BBAD! They really are quite ignorant. And if I hear Jerry complain one more time about his hiding behind his religion I will screem. Someone ought to tell him Dan probably took his cross off because he learned it from Jerry when Jerry would not wear military things when he BROKE HIS WORD to Brian........geeze...

August 8, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish someone would tell Jerry to stop talking. PLEASE!!!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Why is Ollie so eat up about America thinking his/their every move is brilliant.

Ollie, we don't like you or your alliance!

August 8, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

it cant get any funnier than april thinking America likes her. she is actually pushing people toward libra they hate her so much.

August 8, 2008 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Ok... I am not a huge fan of Libra's, but... I have had quite enough of lil Miss High and Mighty Hypocrite April calling her "that f*cking whore!"

Really April? Libra?

THAT is what is "so uncalled for."

Can America be HOH just for the noms this week?

August 8, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Yeesh I can't even think about this week anymore. I am hoping and a wishing for a Keesha(?)/Renny/Libra(?)/Dan(?)/Memphis win this upcoming HoH comp!!

~ Ryan ~

August 8, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Dan and Memphis love Slop.

August 8, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama: Totally agree with you!! I'm not a fan of Michelle at all but I don't hate her or her game either. But April, Ollie & now Jerry are making me sick!! Ughhhh I can't even put into words of how pathetic they!!!
Also, I'd just like to say I am a huge fan of Libra! I just don't understand why she gets all the bad credit?!
When I was just coming to really like Keesha (after her noms while HOH) and understood her aggressions toward April... but now she is bashing Libra?! For what?!?! I feel that Keesha is acting as childish as April (attention seeking)
Lastly, I never really like Memphis. I thought he was somewhat cocky. But he just proved to me that he doesn't have to kiss anyones a$$ (ie:April) to make his way through the game nor does he play the two-faced game. Even when I wasn't a Memphis fan... I knew he could make it to final two!

August 8, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I thought Memphis had a slop pass, so why is eating slop?

This has got to be the longest running food comp ever since we're still waiting on the results.

Slop & Lobster anybody?

;)

August 8, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I really can't stand these people...especially April and Ollie.
It is really hard for me to watch these hypocrites.

August 8, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently April has never heard the saying that those in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones. She's calling Libra a whore? A whore is a derogatory term for someone who is permiscuous.

Has Libra had sex in the house? Has Libra had sex in the house with someone she barely knows? Has Libra allowed all of America to hear her dirty sex talk while having sex in the house?

Libra is married with kids - and even though she's not my most favorite houseguest she's way likable than April.

April and Ollie need to go - I've resigned the hope that it will happen this week - so please oh please let's get an HOH who knows what they are doing!!! Relationships should always be the first target.

August 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok M and A/O dont know anything. They are wrong about this pov there talking about. I think there getting confused by jamicka (who lost 4 hoh's)not danial. I dont know I just really think these 4 think there so grate and there right about everything they dont know anything.

I wish Memp would speak up and say M id like to talk to you away from these fakes. lol

August 8, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I consider Dan the luckiest player.... Jerry is ignoring him!!!
PS GO LIBRA!!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand April and why the heck are they calling Libra a WH***? Isn't April the one sleeping with Ollie?? I want April and Ollie out!!!

August 8, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

They were not this vicious about Jessie. These people are really mean people. I feel sorry for Libra. She wasn't the mastermind in this deal and if April calls her a "f***ng w*o*re" again I am really done.

August 8, 2008 at 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! America should be HoH this week!!!

April really has to go. Michelle is a turd. Classless, ignorant and just so nasty.

I think she's really lost it- she is not thinking long-term game- otherwise she would try to align herself with Renny, Keesha, Dan, Memphis and YES (for a limited time) Libra. She really needs to think.

She has no one. She said that last night- so why are you putting your eggs in the baskets of those who put your precious Jesse up..

*sigh* what a dumbbell...probably caught that "dumbbell syndrome" from Jesse...

Oy Vey!! Those three are driving me "MaShug", short for meshugganah- Carolyn knows what that means! lol! *nutso!:)

Jerry, Ollie and April need to go. We need a double eviction.

August 8, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone :) Sorry for the massive delay in comments... There was a blogger outage. Back now! :)

August 8, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry but i cant stand April or Ollie..and he is always worried about his parents wonder what they think about all the SEX he is having all over the house with April?? I think Michelle should put up April right next to Libra and lets see who goes home...Love you dish chicks you rock....

August 8, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I would like to see Ollie go this week. Has he ever cooked anything? Has he ever washed dishes? I bet April does his laundry. He acts like he owns the house, not to mention his rudeness towards Libra and others. I'd like to see him go, and April have to fend for herself. I bet she wouldn't be so cocky without him.

Someone really needs to be pushin hard for Ollie or April to go up, because Michelle's gonna need the idea in her head if Libra/Keesha win POV.


I can't stand how rude Michelle, April and Ollie are being. It's sickening.

August 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always seem to want the underdog to win. The more crap they say about Libra the more I want her to outlast them. (still dont want her to win. Just outlast them)

August 8, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Memphis will turn around and stab them in the back. Any idea live feed viewers?

August 8, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I wonder how ballistic Michelle would go if she knew just how much A/O hanky panky has been performed in the bed she now sleeps in?

*snickers*

August 8, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Listening to this conversation with Memphis and Michelle reminds me that last night I totally thought both Keesha and Libra (and even Dan) didn't do a good job of talking to Michelle. None of them assured her that they were no longer after Michelle. That may have been true when it was the 7. but with the split, they now really want April and Ollie nominated together to break up the other twosome in the house. They could have pressed that it was April that didn't save Jessie. They also could have made sure Michelle knew that while they didn't like the way Jessie behaved with them, their vote was also against April and Ollie, not just Jessie and definitely not against Michelle. They said thing like Libra telling Michelle she was coming after her and never said that had changed. They did not help themselves at all. Renny did a much better job talking to Michelle. I'm not sure Memphis can do that much damage control with the other group constantly at Michelle's side trashing the others. She's gonna fall for April's crap. The sides haven't altered as much this season, but let's hope no matter who goes this week that they are able to get out April, Ollie or even Jerry next week!

August 8, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, jerry is perhaps the biggest complainer that ive ever seen. ANDDD hes the most MISERABLE person ever. it probably was his WIFE who had him go try out for big brother so she could finally be alone and not get yelled at by the old man.
and lastly, april and jerry need new material to talk about. they are seriously broken records. mephsis's money. dan's cross. libra is a B*tch. i understand where you stand already. i hope they seriously arent this miserable in real life & its just the house getting to them. otherwise they are really sad, pathetic people.

August 8, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michelle's talking about being called a "two-headed snake".......

she seems to forget about being called a "snake in the grass" by jerry.

August 8, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Hey carolyn did you get the poem i wrote and emailed?

Just caught up on overnight and all the doings today.What a time for my computer to crash, wen t early this am. Suffering withdrawal from feeds and dish. Borrowed this for a few hours(almost up)
What hysterical comments today.Such a wonderful group of talented and amusing people here at Dish. Much more entertaining than the hgs. Wish I could have been playing Clue. Sent carolyn a poem for everyone here.
Hope Michelle is wise enough to split her noms. One from each side. April vs. Libra. I would much rather see Ollie up with April, but face it it ain't gonna happen.If michelle wants to continue the turbuence in the house A vs.L would do it. Feeds would explode and ratings soar.Actually best would be is April got backdoored and put up after POV. nuclear meltdown!!!
Will be sitting here sulking till I get my feeds back.

August 8, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Carolyn... do you recall who exactly it was that originally came up with the "two headed snake" term re: Michelle/Jessie?

Was it Libra? I just can't remember for sure.

August 8, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish bb would ask hoh do they want 20k for one week by letting America pick noms...

August 8, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Noni :)

Shhh.. I was saving it for a surprise for everyone.. hehehe...

August 8, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Nooooo Michelle, listen to Memphis. He is telling the truth -- April will put up who she sees as a threat, not who betrayed your poor Jessie.

Listen to the man, he's right!

August 8, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We're taking a break to watch the opening ceremonies of the olympics :)

We'll be back in a little bit. :)

August 8, 2008 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would'nt it be great if bb wold ask michele-hoh- would she like 20k for one week by letting america pick noms..

August 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Happy Olympic Opening Ceremony Day - I'm in LA so I've not yet seen it. I just wanted to ask a couple of questions:
1. Did Ollie actually bump into Libra and if so, did Production speak to him about that?
2. Does anyone know why, of all the names that you could call someone, they chose "ho" and "whore". I assume that they're just being ignorant but since they keep saying it I thought I'd missed something.

BTW - isn't it interesting that Jerry, the keeper of all things moral, isn't calling April and Ollie out on their obviously innapropriate sexual antics.

August 8, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lack of play is killing me,yes they talk scheme and plan within their alliance but thats it.Last season thos hg went head to head confrontation galore, these people make me sick and Dan had the perfect op last night to talk to michelle and say dont you get it it was ape and ollie.Dont you get it manchelle you cant win with them,and keesha ape say it to her face the both of you makes me sick i tell ya

August 8, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I'm glad my tip got thru
It was my first time using pay pal!
I'm not an idiot,although I play one on the computer.
Appreciate all your incredible work Carolyn ,ReporterX and all your helpers.

Muchas Gracias

August 8, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Rosaritoe :)

August 8, 2008 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

how can April call Libra a whore when she is the one having sex with someone on tv. Please girl!!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be the smartest game play long term, but I'd love to see Michelle nominate Libra and Ollie together. And turn around and assure A/O that Ollie is the pawn, just like they did with Jessie last week. It would be hilarious, but probably not smart.

I feel better about Michelle (and my boy Memphis) after listening to their conversation. Michelle is being very smart about things. I knew she could not have fallen for A/O/Jerry crap. (right?)

August 8, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

One World, One Dream! The Opening Ceremonies are an awesome event & this one is just beautiful!

August 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Keesha, come on play smart. Renny tells you to go talk to Michelle and you delay it by going on a walk with Renny. But, why oh why, did you include Libra on your walk. Are you not smart enough to see that you wont be able to talk with Renny with Libra included?

August 8, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below