;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 8, 2008

Overnight Lite

Good morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Friday. Oh whatta night on the live feeds! Draaaama! Holy cow! Talk about a house divided. If you thought the lines were drawn before, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Absolutely everyone under the gun made the pilgrimage to HoH to address Michelle, either in groups or one-on-one. ReporterX covered everything that happened up to midnight BBT in her post, Evening in the BB10 House, so make sure to check that out, as well as the other evening posts from last night.

Memphis does an excellent job as part babysitter, part bodyguard, part "remember me, we've been cool since day one, Jessie was my boy, and I should stay way off your radar" for a while there, until BB calls him to the DR, and April & Ollie seize the opportunity to run back up and spew some very intense bile about Keesha and Libra, which Michelle also participates in with great gusto.

Keesha makes her way up to Michelle's HoH for her private time around 1:30am BBT. Dan joins them 20 minutes later, and after a couple minutes, Keesha leaves to give him his alone time with Michelle. Next up is Libra at 2:20am.

So far, Libra is Michelle's only 100% confirmed target for nomination, and Libra expects it. Their conversation is the quickest, coming in at under 10 minutes. As soon as Libra leaves, Michelle runs to April and Ollie to whisper to them...

Michelle spends some time in the Backyard with Memphis, Keesha, Dan and Libra, and then Renny comes to join them. Renny and Michelle make their way up to HoH, just before 3am.

For an excellent transcript of Keesha, Dan and Libra's visits to HoH, I highly recommend you visit our great friend and blogging sister Lessa's site. Here's the direct link.

Renny is the pinch hitter for the women of the hippie room, and the conversation between Renny and Michelle strikes me as the most honest and important of the night.

Here it is:

3:10am BBT
HoH Room
Renny & Michelle

After a few minutes of small talk and making Michelle feel good, Renny goes in for the kill and starts talking about April. Renny makes it abundantly clear to Michelle that if April was really all about protecting Jessie, she should have had Jerry use the PoV on him and get him off the block.

Michelle: In my book, April is the number one threat in this house.
Renny: She never should have even put Jessie up on the block. I told her that. April saw what was happening, right in front of her eyes, yet she did nothing to protect him. Why do you suppose she put him up?
Michelle: I don't know. I wasn't HoH.
Renny: I haven't liked her from day one. She's just not my type of person.

Renny refers to all of April's constant whispering about everyone, including Michelle.

Michelle: I thought you all got along... one big happy family.
Renny: (laughs) No.

Michelle starts talking about Jessie, and Renny lets her go off on this tack for a couple minutes before steering the conversation back to April.

Renny: Honey, you are a fierce competitor. When I saw the two of you (Michelle and April) up there...
Michelle: You did great too!
Renny: Thanks, but I couldn't have lasted another hour like you did.
Michelle: (pointing to her family pics) I was thinking about those people.

Renny: I don't want to paint a pretty picture for you. I'm in this game just like everyone else... I just know who I'd put up if it were me in HoH and I just lost my best friend. Why did April even put Jessie up if she didn't want him to go (on some level)?

Michelle: I don't know. I have a lot to think about.

Renny knows when to back off and bring things back to laughter.

Renny: I'm not crazy about Jerry, either.
Michelle: (cracks up) Get outta here!


The events of last night will be felt and acted upon the rest of the game. One of our dishers, bluex1969, summed it up beautifully in the comment section last night:
    This has proven to be the single most pivotal vote and evening in the BB10 season. The game completely changed, ALL the lines have been re-drawn, and everything else that happens this season will continually be traced back to this one evening of mutiny, this one evening of *who in the house threw the first punch*.

    Everything this season seemed to hinge on this one and single vote and the platform has shifted. Who will be left standing at the end of the gangplank?(sorry, couldn't resist the gangplank re. scalawag).

    ...now the Ultimate 7 power is forever toppled, there is no going back, and the game is now everyone's to lose.

The beauty of it it this: that one pivotal vote was ours, America & Canada!

Game on, house guests!






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Morning Carolyn :) Morning Dishchicks and BB friends!!

Oh what a day it will be today!! Feeds, TV Shows and here. Was Memphis able to make any headway with Michelle? Is Michelle going to put up April or Ollie (I highly doubt it based on the talks last night) So it will be Libra and????

Waiting for the early show to see the interview and I cannot wait for House Calls.

My son comes home today and my daughter tomorrow morning. YIPEE!!

What a day!!

August 8, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and a huge thank you for the live feed from cbs last night....i'm in NJ so was searching frantically for other options - and then lo and behold, there you were like the rock star you are - to save the day.

This will be the most important POV comp of the season, and with the past HG's there to share in the joy and the drama, what a great event it will be.

Memphis has his work cut out for him...let's all hope he can get Michelle to see things his (our!) way and keep Keesha, Renny and Dan safe...in my opinion, Libra can go...I'd just as soon have an alliance with M/D/K/R...my four favs.

Thanks again and happy Friday!

~ hockeymom ~

August 8, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

I just wanted to say, you guys did a great job last night!!! I don't know how you did it but, it was GREAT!!! My family thinks I'm insane due to the 5 hrs I was glued to the computer. It will be interesting to see where this game goes now. Anyways, love you, love you, love you!!!

B

August 8, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!

Did you see the video of Jessie on The Early Show today?! His face when Julie told him about Dan and that AMERICA voted him out.

PRICELESS

then his whole interview his anwsers. Such a 22 year old kid.

Such a tool.

August 8, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn. I stayed up for just about all of it. I didn't see Renny go up for her inquisition. Looking forward to the transcribe of that one.

I did see Michelle running to Ollie and April on the premise she was going to the bathroom downstairs. I knew then that things are pretty hopeless for getting April put up. I can't believe Michelle can forget the April promise while hanging on the wall. April sure knows how to work an HoH, even when it isn't hers. *barf*

Are the fingers ready for another day? Ice Ice, Baby.

:o)

August 8, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Im going to go to my corner and cry. I dont like this game anymore.. ;(

August 8, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh here's a website for jessie's interview!

http://www.realitybbq.com/2008/08/08/video-jessie-on-the-early-show/

neen

August 8, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

I just wanted to add to what blue said:*who in the house threw the first punch* -- *and who is perceived to have thrown the first punch*

It is generally perceived that Libra threw it, but really, it was Keesha. She orchestrated that stuff -- along with Memphis. While Keesha is not being perceived as 'innocent' in the whole mutiny, she is not being considered as anything but a Libra's puppet. LOL If they only knew how much they are understimating Keesha...

just as an aside, The Morning Show was pre-empted here for a bus accident here in our neck of the woods. I've been googling for some video of the Jessie interview, but nothing yet. If someone finds it, will you please post the link here?

Thanks!

August 8, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

Carolyn, you and ReporterX kept it going last night and I thank you.

Let's see what the day will bring.

;)

August 8, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo sick of Jerry and his respect crap! He's the 75 year old version of Jessie. He claims Dan should not be hiding behind his religion and just because he didn't wear his cross last night is no different than Jerry not wearing his Marine attire when Brian was evicted.they dont want or need your "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" Jerry, they want your vote DUH???? Ollie needs to go now too, but he won't because no one not even April can see how he goaded her into confronting Kesha and Libra over what Jessie said. Now he's goading Jerry into not letting up on Dan and the religion thing, and then he applauds Machelle when she said she was going to put up two friends on the block I hope Memphis can get her to put Ollie and April That would top Jessie getting evicted as far as ratings. but that's just a fantsy i am living. I keep hearing Ollie say these people ain't seen me go off, or he's not afraid to let these people how he really feels about them. Well hear me Ollie I'm Waiting for you to quit hiding behind all the women and the senile old man to speak your piece of mind! it is not good game play. It's weak game play. Speak up or Shut up!!!!!!!!

August 8, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Ahoy and Good Morning DishChicks Crew and Fellow Bloggers!!

Carolyn, was wondering... Ollie said poll America regarding Libra being a good mom... wonder if that's one we can do here.

My vote is YES!! Michelle is so ridiculous with her take the letter from her kids... They are KIDS!! Babies who can't write and only one can talk ffs!! LOL

One day when and if Michele ever finds a guy that would impregnate her, she'll get it...

Can you tell I'm not a Michele fan?

Here's hoping the casualty of one of the new KRLDM alliance will not cripple their team!! So funny though how they all think Libra is pulling the puppet strings.. so NOT the case.

What a season!!

Thanks again for last night!! AMAZING!!!

Judy in NJ

August 8, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I thought Jessie acted fine on the Morning show today. He seems glad to be going home and not to the jury house. He realized when Julie told him, that AP was used this week and it then dawned on him that it was Dan and that he was evicted because that is what AMerica wanted. I didnt think that he looked shocked nor upset, just finally someone told him the truth....JMHO Vicki

August 8, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Awww RayRay, com'ere and let me comfort you. >;)

I went from Yes Dance to OMG with that last HoH question last night. This week is going to be a nail biter, at least until PoV comp and ceremony. By then I think we will already know who is going and the rest of the week will be sitting and waiting for the cat fights to begin... if they ever end.

:o)

August 8, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Thanks for the Early Show link, Neen! I was requesting it while your post was waiting for approval. Off to watch the interview now.

Thanks again! :)

August 8, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JUDY, LMAO about if she can find a guy to impregnate her. IF, indeed.

I'd leave my kids with grandma in a NJ ;) minute for a chance at $500K or a trip to Hawaii. But then again I don't like children. If it were a new litter of puppies, I might feel differently.

:o)

August 8, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning All :0)

Gonna be a rough day here.

Thanks Neen for the link for the morning show....looks on Jessie face were brilliant.

August 8, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN! Where is that Renny transcript. Don't give us that sore fingers bs ... :p~

As RuPaul would say, "You better WORK, ...." (but I would never say the rest of that line to you. I <3 you too much.)

August 8, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Mea Culpa my sweetness, I typed too fast. You were ahead of me and already posting it.

I'll go sit in my corner now. If MikeInBama wants to spank me, I am ready for my punishment. >:)

:o)

August 8, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger jane said...

If Dan could totally come clean with Renny, THERE would be an alliance to beat, and with Keesha as a foot soldier - wicked.

August 8, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Jonathon said...

Yay for Rennie driving it home!
April is to blame for Jessie's eviction and no one else. She was HOH, she put him up as a "pawn," and she couldn't rally her team around her and control the votes. You don't put someone up as a "pawn" and give your word they are safe if you don't have control over a voting bloc. She may have thought she had control when she made those promises, but its entirely her fault for losing control of Keesha/Libra's votes through her lack of diplomacy. I hope Mich realizes this and makes her pay the price!

August 8, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michelle needs to go back in her memory bank and recall April's exact words as she was about to fall, but making the deal.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly but I would swear on Jerry's Marine gear that April told Michelle she wouldn't put up either of them, and if the PoV came into play, at least Jessie would be safe.

Not that I miss him an iota, but Michelle just needs to remember. Of course she was in so much pain at the time, she probably never will.

:o)

August 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaytor and Beorn~

The two of you make my day! Love ya's both to pieces! Along with you darling Carolyn, and also you dear Reporter X.........

But seriously folks, is Michelle really that dumb to think that April is being honest with her when she out and out lied about "not nominating Jessie" and that IS what she said (they've shown it enough times)? I sometimes think with Michelle the lights are on but nobody's home, if you know what I mean........

Should be an interesting week, and could someone PLEASE tell Michelle that Jessie did not DIE for cripes sake!?! He's actually glad to be out of there now that he knows how America feels about him. Something tells me being disliked has become the norm for him, he wasn't all that surprised.

Can't wait to see him and ED on HC in an hour! :)

August 8, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below