;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Overnight Report: Wake Up Call Edition

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Thursday and Happy Live Show Day!

It's finally here. The question is, will Operation Mutiny keep it together long enough to make it happen? If it does, and I believe it will, the live feeds are going to absolutely explode tonight.

Big Brother's been torturing the HGs all night long, with the wake up calls sent in by the fans. As of 3:10am, it's still going on, but Michelle and Jessie are the only HGs still visibly reacting every time. Renny is so unperturbed, she's snoring... or is that Ollie?

3:17am BBT - there goes another round. If you're up, turn on your feeds. It's funny stuff. 3:27am BBT.. and another round. 3:37am BBT another... 3:47am BBT another...

I can't help but notice a few "Wakey, Wakey's" in the recorded messages, and I'm wondering if some are from dishers. You've gotta write and let me know if yours got through!

And here's the overnight report...

10:15pm BBT
Backyard
Libra, Keesha, Dan & Memphis

Libra: April's in there reading the bible. She's nervous.
Dan: The fact that they don't know will make for better tv tomorrow. I think Jerry's gonna be the most mad at me out of anyone.
Libra: Jerry can kiss my ass.
Memphis: I wonder if Jerry's gonna try to be nice to me once it's all said and done.
Libra: Michelle's gonna cry.

CUT TO:
10:30pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Renny, Memphis, Libra, Dan & Keesha

Dan: (to Renny) I knew you would be worried, because I was upstairs listening to April's music. Why do you doubt me so much? I trust you guys. I don't get paranoid.
Libra: That makes me feel good.
Dan: If.. When the vote goes as planned tomorrow, then will you trust me?

Libra tells Memphis about April's never ending car references.

Libra: "Not to be greedy, but he does have a car"
Renny: Yeah... Well she has a bunch of gold bars up her butt.

A bit more chatter, then Renny reads our minds, almost.

Renny: The tv viewers are on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens tomorrow.
    ***Actually, Renny, the tv only's don't have the slightest clue. AGP decided not to show them much of anything that went down before the PoV comp, so they are completely ignorant of Operation Mutiny. As far as they know, the whole house will vote as one again this week.
    ***Now, the live feed viewers? We're on the edge of our seats, and we have been since right before the PoV Ceremony started!


CUT TO:
10:50pm BBT
Spa Room
Dan & Keesha

Keesha tells Dan she feels badly for Jerry, because they (April, Ollie, etc) are just using him, and they'll get rid of him without a second thought.

Dan: I know it's gonna take a while for them (Renny & Libra) to trust me.

CUT TO:
11:00pm BBT
Spa Room
Keesha, Dan, Libra, April

Keesha's wrapping herself again, so Dan leaves. He can't condone this.

April comes in. Everyone agrees they are very ready for tomorrow to finally be here, so they can start another week. Polite conversation follows.

April: (to Libra) Did you have a good birthday?
Libra: I did. I'm just glad it was uneventful, in terms of house drama... And I got to be on the Craig Ferguson show!

CUT TO:
11:05-11:25pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jerry & Ollie

Michelle & Jessie are playing pool nearby.

Jerry: There is no way Dan will vote for Memphis to stay. He promised me that he'd do what April wanted. If Dan goes against me, I'm going to take his f'ing cross and shove it up his ass!
Ollie: Shhh... you're whispering a little too loud.

Jerry: I don't like Libra. Never have.
Ollie: We just have to wait and see what plays out.

Ollie & Jerry head inside. Ollie goes up to HoH.

Meanwhile, we hear Jessie tell Michelle that "Ollie is pissed! He told me he wants to put up Dan & Libra, if he wins HoH."

FYI - Throughout the evening, all the HGs have been getting called in to the Diary Room to do their goodbye messages.

CUT TO:
11:32pm BBT
HoH Room
Ollie & April

Ollie and April bash Jerry. After a couple minutes, they move on and bash Keesha a bit.

April tells Ollie that Keesha and Libra pulled her into the spa room to "make sure" of what her decision was, in terms of who she wanted to evict.

April: It's this kind of stuff that makes me think they're going to change their vote. I'm gonna pull Dan aside and remind him that my choice is to get Memphis out.

Talk turns to trust...

April: I'll join up with Jessie when he proves himself to me. So far, only I've proven myself.
Ollie: Jessie says he's thinking of putting up Libra and Dan.
April: Only thinking??
Ollie: I think he'll do it.


CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
Bathroom
Dan & Renny

Dan is showering.

Dan: My hair's getting so big, it's becoming the 14th house guest.

Libra comes in. The three of them joke around a bit.


CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
HoH Room
Ollie & April

Ollie's trying to get April's mind off the game and under the covers. He kisses her and compliments her, but she's not ready to be sidetracked just yet. She's watching the HoH spy screen.

April: I made that cake (for Libra) with love, but I know they're talking crap about me!

CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
HoH Room
Ollie & April

Ollie: I'm ready for some spice in the game.
    ***Be careful what you wish for, Ollie.
Ollie continues with this thought.
Ollie: Nobody's been backdoored. No one's used a PoV.
April: I would never use a PoV, unless it was to save you, but everyone would expect that.
Ollie: It's our last night in HoH. It's been fun. We should should move our beds together when we go back downstairs.
April: We aren't allowed to move the furniture.


CUT TO:
12:15 - 12:30am BBT
Keesha & Renny
Waiting outside the DR Door

Dan's in the Diary Room, and Renny's by the door waiting to scare him when he comes out. She's got panty hose pulled over her face like a criminal. Dan opens the door, and she scares him to bits.

Dan: If you need further proof we are surrounded by crazy people, there's your proof.

Keesha and Renny crack up.

BB: Renny, please come to the Diary Room.

It's definitely punchy time with the HGs tonight. Right after midnight, everyone downstairs gets into the act trying to scare each other... Even Jerry gets into it, scaring Libra.

Keesha & Memphis make Renny their scare target. They both get dressed up, then Memphis gets under Keesha's bed to hide. When Libra walks in and sees Memphis on the ground, she screams, so they get bonus scare points on that one. Dan gets in on this one too.

They turn out the lights in the Hippie Room, and they wait for Renny to come back in. Renny comes in in the dark. Memphis screams. Renny screams. Dan screams. Renny screams some more. They got her good.

A minute later, Jerry, in an afro wig and a face mask, jumps in the room from the side door and screams. He gets em all. Everyone screams and laughs.

CUT TO:
12:46am BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha, Renny, Libra

Everyone's calmed down now, and they're ready for bed and telling each other goodnight.

CUT TO:
12:55am BBT
Spa Room
Michelle & Jessie

HoH Fantasies


Michelle: I don't wanna think about it. I don't wanna jinx it. I just want it so bad.

Jessie hears someone coming and remarks to Michelle that whoever it is is just using the bathroom as a ploy to pass by and see who's talking to who in here.

Jessie: I should close the door. That'll gettem talking.
Michelle: No, don't!

Turns out it's Dan. He comes in and chats a bit.

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
Around the house...
  • Dan & Jerry are in their beds in the 80s Room.
  • Keesha, Renny & Libra are in their beds in the Hippie Room.
  • Ollie & April are in bed in the HoH Room.
  • Jessie & Michelle are in the Spa Room.
  • Not sure about Memphis.

CUT TO:
1:05am BBT

The Wake Up calls begin! The HGs are not happy campers. Everyone gets up out of bed again. There's no point trying to sleep right now. Over the next several minutes, most of them gather in the living room... All except April and Ollie.

1:20am BBT
Libra: This is mental freaking torture.

Keesha's creeped out by the distorted voices.

Jerry: Can I get some earplugs?
Michelle: BB did this during All Stars. It's not gonna stop all night.
Libra: Someone's on the internet right now wondering if their wake-up call's been played.

The Wake-up calls are coming in 5 minute intervals. We'll indent and italicize the calls for you, so they're easily identifiable.

The Slop Song:
    Slop is good for you...Slop is good for you..Slop is good for you--oooo (Then a spit noise with a sniff ) Peee Yhew.. Slop is good for you...Slop is good for you..Slop is good for you-ooo.. It''ll make ya poo..slop is good for you..Yeee Haaa!
Dan thinks it's funny. Others are far less amused.

Up in HoH, Ollie thinks the voices aren't real fans. He claims it must be production. April corrects him and tells him they did it during AllStars, and it is real fans.

Another Call:
    Ron From Oregon..This is Sgt 1st Class Sandler...MOVE IT, Get UP..Let's go! Colonel!! Get them kids out of bed..Woo Ahhh..Let's GO (Bells ringing..)
Libra: This can't be happening.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Everyone but Ollie & April

Jerry: I can't sleep through this.
Renny: I'm gonna listen to one more then go back to my bed.
Keesha: It's scary. It's like we have like stalkers calling in.
Memphis: I'm gonna go to sleep dreaming about people yelling.

Jerry puts Kleenex in his ears. Renny dances to some of the wake-up calls.

Dan: Are you that twisted? They are that twisted.
Michelle: They picked every 5 mins? Why?! Why!!!?
Jerry: Mean & Nasty.
Michelle: OMG I can't believe they picked every 5 f-ing mins..
Libra: At least they gave All Stars every 15.

Keesha: I'm shaking. I don't like that sh*t, man. Not at all. It reminds me of haunted houses.
Libra: We can't go to sleep..
Dan: At least we get some entertainment. (Dan looks into camera) Thanks for the entertainment..


CUT TO:
1:39am BBT
Renny offers to make coffee for anyone staying up. The HG's suspect that production is behind the walls laughing at them.

CUT TO:
1:45am BBT
Kitchen

Jerry is having some coffee. Dan is still amused and good-natured about the whole thing.

Dan: Can we please have some more songs?
Keesha: Shut up, Dan.

Libra, Keesha, and Renny head back to the Hippie Room. Keesha wants to keep the lights on. The distorted voices are really scaring her.

Libra: I hope they are getting everything they want, son of a biscuit eaters.
Keesha: I feel like I'm a freaking mental patient.

CUT TO:
1:55am BBT
Kitchen
Jessie, Michelle, Jerry

The rest of the HGs are back in bed.

Jerry can't sleep with all the noise, even with the tissue paper in his ears, so he has some more coffee. Michelle breaks the fourth wall and speaks directly to America.

Michelle: America, are you happy? Is this what you wanted? Look what you are making Jerry do at 2 o'clock in the morning.
Jerry: How can they enjoy watching an old man suffer?

Jerry decides to wait a few more minutes. If he doesn't hear another wake up call, he is going to try to sleep, but first, a little bravado...

Jerry: Bring it on!! I'm ready to party!


CUT TO:
2:20am BBT
Kitchen
Jessie & Michelle

Jessie: Do you know them all in order?
Michelle: We have all night to think about them.
Jessie: I don't know how people can sleep though this. Are you a light sleeper? If someone (an intruder) comes walking though the house, I'll jump them.

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Kitchen
Jessie & Michelle, cont'd

More wake up calls...

Jessie and Michelle are the only ones still out of their beds. Everyone is laying in their beds, trying unsuccessfully to sleep. Keesha gives up, gets up and joins Jessie and Michelle for a couple minutes.

Keesha: Everyone is sleeping. Renny is even snoring. I don't understand how anyone could sleep though all this.

Jessie is in and out, doing his laundry.

Keesha: I feel like I'm always on edge in this freakin' place, anyway. Now this?
Michelle: Woulda' been nice if some of the calls came from family.

Keesha goes back to bed.


CUT TO:
3:00am BBT
50's Room
Jessie & Michelle

Jessie and Michelle are still awake in the dark. Jessie mouths "F off" to the camera. He whispers something to Michelle making sign language motions.

Michelle is the only HG left who appears truly tortured by the whole thing...

Every time a new call sounds, she bolts upright in bed.

CUT TO:
3:20am BBT
50's Room
Jessie & Michelle are still awake. Every new call jolts Michelle... every time.. until they finally stop.
    Ron From Oregon This is Sgt 1st Class Sandler...MOVE IT, Get UP..Let's go! Colonel!! Get them kids out of bed..Woo Ahhh..Let's GO (Bells ringing..)

    Male Voice: Good Morning. This is Dr. Wess calling. Sorry to wake up you so early, but could you call us back? We seem to have misplaced a pair of scissors, a couple clamps and a few other tools after your surgery last week. Just let us know if you have any trouble getting through airport security. Thanks so much.

    (Multiple singers) Slop song:

    Slop is good for you...Slop is good for you..Slop is good for you--oooo (Then a spit noise with a sniff ) Peee Yhew.. Slop is good for you...Slop is good for you..Slop is good for you-ooo.. It''ll make ya poo..slop is good for you..Yeee Haaa!


CUT TO:
3:30am BBT
The Calling of the pigs. Dinner is served. SUEY! SUEY! SUEY!!! (FISHIES)

CUT TO:
3:40am BBT
    Female Voice: Houseguests!! What are ya doing??!!! It's time to wake up. Wakey, Wakey, Apple Cakey!

    Creepy Distorted Chipmunk Voices:
    Wake up! Quick! Quick! Quick!
    There is something going on in the other room..HaHaHa
    Feed the fish, feed the fish, feed the fish..
    Someone's in the bathroom, Who? Who? Who?
    Wake up, everybody. Wake up HG's.
    Time to go to the living room..
    Wake up! This is for you!


    The "Meet me in the kitchen" song.
    Wakey wakey..chop chop..Meet me in the kitchen...
    ABBA's on the radio!
    Let's dance!
    Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
    Bring it! Bring it!
    Meet me in the kitchen.
    ABBA's on the radio, let's dance...oh yeah oh yeah.
    Meatballs, meatballs, meatballs in the kitchen.


CUT TO:
3:50am BBT
Kids Screaming: Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

Next Call:
Pots and Pans Banging

    Male Voice: Evel Dick's in the kitchen again! Better wake up and see what he wants this time!


    Crying Male Voice:
    Why don't you call me?? Did you get the messages? I thought you loved me??
    Is there someone else?? Fine! I can do better than you. Just call me! Just call me, please!

CUT TO:
4:00am BBT
Mercifully, the 3:30am wake up calls were the last round for the HGs. Even so, Dan's still got a pillow over his head, Keesha's restless, and movement can be heard around the house.

CUT TO:
4:13am BBT
All the HGs appear to be sleeping now...

As of 7:33am BBT, all of the HGs are sleeping soundly... and this concludes the overnight report!






Permalink







63 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yawwwwwwwn* I promised myself that when I knew you were awake, I'd finally call it quits at my place for the night, go to bed and leave the transcribing of anything important and new to you.

Thank goodness you're awake!

Get some coffee chica! I'm off to catch some zzzzz's. Unlike Michelle. Hahahah!

*thud*

August 7, 2008 at 3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHa. I just turned on the feeds and started with feed 2. I was wondering who the heck was snoring like that?!?!? Has to be Renny, its the Hippy Room. Ha Ha. I am patiently waiting for the next round.
~Joanne~
PS. Morning, Caroline

August 7, 2008 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Lessa :) Thank you, my bloggin' sistah!! Sleep well!

Good morning, Joanne :)

August 7, 2008 at 3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
I'm a 3 season reader here (thanks for all the great updates!!!) but have never commented. I also wanted to say hi to all the pogo addicts here as well...yep...i'm one too :)
I'm typically there while catching the feeds after work. Looking forward to seeing Jessie finally get booted tonite...hopefully.

Ellen
P.S. if anybody would like to add me to their pogo friends list I'm fine with that...it's elleng6579 :)

August 7, 2008 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

I must have been having 'sympathy pains' for the HGs. I slept horribly, waking up too many times to count. But hey, since Jessie and Michelle are my least favorite two, I'd LOVE to see how irritated they were. Muhahaha.

August 7, 2008 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Ellen :) Welcome to the comment section! I'm glad you took the plunge after all this time. :)

Paul - Ditto!

August 7, 2008 at 4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn have u ever considered a chat client for the blog users?

August 7, 2008 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger NolaDonna said...

Good Morning everyone!

Can anyone tell me if K/L/R/D have secured thier saftey next week with Memphis ( in case he wins HOH) for keeping him this week?

Thanks...can't wait for tonights show!!

August 7, 2008 at 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning dishers!
i'm kicking myself this morning, i forgot to tivo the craig furguson show..any chance i can find a clip?
wendy2

August 7, 2008 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn....Happy Eviction Day :) the anticipation is building, can't wait! Enjoy your coffee and rest those fingers!

Big Hugs for all you and your crew do for this site...love ya for it. Without ya'll I'd be lost in more ways than you can imagine ;)

August 7, 2008 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow fans!!!

I have been so busy the past few days that I have not been on the feeds much and just watched Tues nights show a hour ago!! Sheesh. But just wanted to pop in and say Hello.

I hope the plan is still to evict Jesse tonight. Watched Michelle a little last night. Wish I didn't. She makes all of our ears garbage cans!

Loved Dan's 17 second hug on the show. I saw that live and I almost fell out of the chair in histerics especially when he flashed the grin at the camera! He is so funny. I think one of the best clips of the entire season.

Can't wait until Jesse finds out that Dan's vote was America's vote! Wonder if they will tell him tonight. Hope so.. I want to see his reaction.

August 7, 2008 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Everyone!! Happy Live Show Day!! I have not been this happy about a live show since Dustin was voted off 2 seasons ago!!! Lets hope Jessie is out the door tonight!

August 7, 2008 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Oh ya..And do you think that last night/This has anything to do with HOH tonight?

August 7, 2008 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn my darling. I am praying for your fingers today. The HG are going to be in an uproar. I'm sure the && ** and other little adjectives will be used in abundance today. Other than that they will probably being trying to sleep all over the place, so I doubt much game talk will be going on. I wonder how our "level headed" HOH took to being waken up every so often. I seriously doubt there will be any side show going on up in the HOH today, even though it is their last chance for privacy.

On another note, I was about ready to shoot CF last night. I wanted him so much to call out A&O. Who cares about the red uni, ask about the sex. I am like most of the other commenters. If they are not using protection, will there be a little brother or sister in 9 months? If it's a girl, would them name her after Allison Grodner?

Once again, morning darling, will be with you all day today.

August 7, 2008 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know what I would do without this website... it gets me through my busy workday. You girls are the best of the best.

August 7, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning folks.

I added you Ellen.

OK. Don't kill me, but did you see Jessie in the green unitard last night?? (sorry for the mental image) Keesha told them Michelle had a better butt than he did, and I think he was honestly upset. Freak.

Anyone know where I can watch the CF show? The last thing I heard was, "After this break, Julie Chen!" *sigh* Cannot believe I stayed awake that long just to fall asleep seconds before.

What happened? Did April and Ollie get called out??

August 7, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

"April: I made that cake (for Libra) with love, but I know they're talking crap about me!"...uh...you mean the same thing you and Ollie do 24/7? I seriously hope Operation Mutiny goes off without a hitch and April is the next person nominated.

August 7, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who as noticed Michelle's "Muffin Top"? WHY would anyone do that to them selves on national TV????

For those note familiar with the muffin top:

A word meaning when a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper wrapper.

They need to bring the crew from WHAT NOT TO WEAR into the BB House this season!!!

August 7, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger cracker jack said...

Last night when the feeds returned after the Craig Ferguson taping April was quite angry. If I remember right a couple of the other HG's were talking about something being quite rude. The house was pretty boring around 9:30 BB time, so I flipped on CF. Prior to the BB segment he was reading viewer e-mail. One of them asked CF to ask April if she and Ollie enjoy performing live porn shows for the Showtime and internet viewers. When Julie came out he joked and inquired about it, but during the Q&A with the HG's the subject was not addressed. I wonder if Ferguson actually posed this question at some point, and that was what April was all huffy about.

August 7, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched CF and could not figure out why April was so upset afterwards. does anyone have any ideas?
Heather

August 7, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the BB10 commentators :)

Is everyone as excited as I am for tonights show?

The looks on Ollie, Jerry, Michelle and Aprils faces are going to be priceless. Not to mention Jessie's face. He's not going to make it to the sequestor house.

August 7, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true what you said about the tv onlys. I was so shocked at the tv edit on Tuesday...It seemed odd how they mashed up the Sat-Mon events. They'll show a bit of Op. Mutany tonight though before they do the live vote for sure.

Also something else I found strange...they sang the happy birthday song Tuesday on the show to Keesha and last season the houseguests had to sing for she's a jolly good fellow instead of happy birthday to Sheila. Did they get rights to the happy birthday song for this season or somethin'?

Yeah I'm purplexed this morning...but not too purplexed to say GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :)

August 7, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Cool Alliance Thursday!! I've become a major Dan fan, and love Keesha, Libra and Renny. Renny said it last night "I bet they can't wait" Your right, Renny :0.

August 7, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good Morning Carolyn =}

I fell asleep as hard as Renny last night just as CF was coming on and our critters were looking as though they were gonna stay settled in for the night. *sigh/boo boo face*

Boy was I wrong! Grrr. I can't even imagine how much more difficult this season has been for you and your crew transcribing everything for us and I THANK YOU BIG TIME!!!

Thanks to you I may not have actually seen it, but I feel as though I have because you always paint such a clear picture.

I can even picture Michelle bolting up with each call and the look on Keesha's creeped out face. *laughs*

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

August 7, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Oh poor Jessie. Once again he was asleep and someone woke him up.

August 7, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I thought of you when I heard the wakey wakey, Carolyn!

I laid in bed watching the torture last night until it finally scared be right out of bed, hehe.

I wonder if the HOH comp tonight will consist of questions regarding the wake up calls. I hope not, since the good team was sleeping right through them!

August 7, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good morning, Carolyn!

Did you ever figure out why April was so upset after with Craig Ferguson last night? He didn't talk to her and didn't talk ABOUT her when the HGs were on.

Was the author of that email actually Tella who posts comments here at the dish? Does anyone know?

August 7, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April is starting to sound like Jessie...
I've proven MYself
I made the cake
They're talking about ME

Maybe the two of them should have had a alliance.

August 7, 2008 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I just noticed someone in April's bed. I am assuming it is Jessie. I wonder how April will feel about having Jessie in her bed? She will want to sterilize those sheets before she crawls back into them tonight.

August 7, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, I'm having sushi for breakfast (no I'm not, I must still be dreaming).

I read that some of his body building buds said Jessie is gay but in the closet - that he's not ready to tell his parents. He's made some work out videos targeted to gay men (not that that means anything). I was reading the comments and it's interesting that the jury is totally split, about half thinking he looks creepy all blown up and half thinking he's mega hot. Everyone agreed he can't get enough of himself.

(I wonder if he wants to be outed, deep down. You can go on BB and have big secret. The interweb knows all).

August 7, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Nikster said...

ok I have been following this blog since bb9, but now I wish you would do a play by play of the craig ferguson show. I just can not stay awake that long and am dying to know what happens there.

August 7, 2008 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger zippymom said...

Hi, first time to post. Love the site. Do you know why April was so upset after the CF show last night?

August 7, 2008 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Morning Carolyn and all! ;)

Thanks for the overnight, I look forward to it every morning!

Do you have that link to watch the show live on the computer? Football won in my town :(

Thanks ;)

August 7, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The wake calls are pretty funny. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be in a bad mood today because they didn't get any sleep.

Tensions are going to be high.

YAY

August 7, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger jane said...

CF was a hoot. It's probably already on YouTube. I thought Michelle was funny and charming, and looked FAB. Markito - I don't know what "muffin top" you were looking at, unless you're anorexic or a body builder even thin women have a curve to their abdomen. Woman are supposed to have some flesh. Michelle has a killer body and amazing hair. She looks a bit like Demi Moore when she was young, before all the work.

August 7, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

So excited for today!!!!! Can't wait to see April's HOH come tumbling down.

August 7, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone! :) omg, that was a doozy! over 4 hours and that was with reporterx's help! yikes.

I'm off to get some breakfast... be back soon!

August 7, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I can't get Michelle's attitude. Did she think the BB house was going to be a relaxing vacation? It's BB. Not only are they there to compete against each other, they are also there to endure the happenings of the house. They are there to entertain the viewers. And what is more entertaining than paranoid HG who are being messed with on an hourly basis.

August 7, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, legal fact - happy birthday is one of the few songs in the public domain. It can be sung on TV with no royalties paid. Not sure what CBS legal is doing.

(Actually, there are a lot of songs that don't attach royalties, most anything before the end of the last century. Copyright is different. But happy birthday should be good to go).

August 7, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have the feeds myself, but on another website I read that they repeated the message "wake up, HOH is tomorrow, pay attention!" quite a few times.
Could these wake up calls tie in to HOH tonight? Anyone know who seemed to stay awake/listen the longest then?

PS This is my second season watching BB all the way through, and my second season addicted to the dish. I don't know what I'd do without you Carolyn, you're doing an awesome job!

August 7, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I think April was upset because she got ignored. SHE is the HOH. SHE is the one who decided who went on the block. Yet CF didn't ask HER a single question. She was ignored and I don't think she liked that to much. Maybe that is what she was talking about being so "rude." CF didn't pay any attention to the QUEEN.

August 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the CF show on YouTube for those that missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoWGtFvLBhU

I also wonder if they said something to April and Ollie after they were off the air on the show since right after the taping of the segment and the fishies went off, the HG's were saying something like 'whose bed' and they were told very sternly by BB to stop. During fishies BB must've said 'what part of stop don't you understand' and that is when Memphis said that was mean and he's glad they didn't say that to him because he wouldn't have taken it very well.

August 7, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Jane - Mmmm, I don’t see a young Demi Moore in Michelle. To me she is more a young Faye Dunaway.

I don’t know why April was so upset last night after being on CF. My guess is that she got no air time and thought she should have been recognized as the HOH. Maybe?

I’m going to have to take a nap today so that I can stay up watching and reading with you guys tonight.

Carolyn, what’s the highest number of comments that you have received under one heading? I hope ReporterX and Dawn will be helping you tonight because it’s probably going to be an active one.

Love you guys. Enjoy the day.

August 7, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for tonight! hope everyone has their "mixologist" make them a Memphis' Mutiny. I'll have mine blended Thank you!

August 7, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone :0)

Sounds like the HGs got a unwanted surprise last night. I'm sure there will be a lot of complaining today about it as well.


About the bunnies.....was outside watering when i saw them.....so tiny.....so damn cute too. I will hopefully get pics of them soon. I was too shocked and in awe when i saw them i didn't even think of running to get the camera. (our residential bunny was run over last summer so i didn't think i'd see bunnies this yr.)

August 7, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Great job on the overnight hon!! Go get some well deserved food.. Enjoy..

August 7, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

This has got to be one of the funniest TOR's I've read, not that they all aren't great.

I laughed my butt off about all the calls. I missed all stars, so this is my 1st.

The HG's reactions where classic.

Thank you so much Carolyn, you're the best.

;)

August 7, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn and ReporterX and other dishchicks. :)
Good morning my BB friends and addicts!!

Well I tried to stay awake for CF, and like a couple others fell asleep right before. I did wake up 15 minutes after the show ended cause I knew I had to be up.

Darn, darn, darn. So what was April so huffy about then if CF didn't ask about the sex.

Loved the wake up calls, especially the reactions. Too funny!!

It's gonna be a fun day today and I just can't wait for tonight.

Buh bye Jessie!! I LOVE it! :)

August 7, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn & crew!!!! Good morning fellow BB Fans!!! Today is the day. Get your dancing shoes on for the "Yes, Dance"!!! I don't think I have ever anticipated any reality show like I have for tonight. I am mostly looking forward to the after shocks!!!

Jane - LOL! I actually did have a dream about sushi last night. I was at the BB round table with about 20 people none of whom I recognized. I guess I am officially addicted.

I was surprised at Julie Chen not wanting to call out A/O because she told CF that if they did it would probably make them stop doing "It"!!! She gave the audience & CF a choice but once she explained that it might make them stop CF said then we won't bring it up. Very cool for Libra to be recongized on the show for her birthday!!!

I hope with the late night wake up calls that our favorites are not too tuckered out for HOH tonight! Does Michelle think she is on vacation in a 4 star hotel & should be treated like royalty while she is on BB?

August 7, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I just watched the CF clip. Him and Michelle, my oh my LOL THAT was funny!!

Not a word to most the houseguests so if that's why April's all huffy, then she really has let the power get too far up her uh brain.

August 7, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

WendyLady33, I look forward to seeing the bunnie pictures. I bet they are precious!!!

August 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning! Well, not really for them, and I stayed up to hear some of it until 2 am, it was freaking hilarious!! Thanks for the rest of the report Carolyn, wish I could have stayed up for it, LOL, not. Those were pretty good wake up calls. As soon as I heard, Wakey, Wakey, I figured it came from a bbdish reader. They are going to be very cranky today, ha, ha.

TV and feeds are going to be good tonite. I have my plans to watch all setup for this afternoon into the evening - I am very excited to see it all come down, and it better, I hate it when everyone does everything together!!

Thanks for staying up late/early for us Carolyn!!

Rona

August 7, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

I didn't see CF, but I wonder if the "rude" thing CF did to April was to not give her the attention she thinks she deserved as HOH!

August 7, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Carolyn,
The thing I love about Dan is instead of complaining about things in the house, he usually embraces it (unlike the other HGs).
Quickie Poll on who blows up tonight?
Thanks for everything you do.
You are the best of the blogs!

August 7, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a first-time poster but a regular reader. Y'all do a great job and thank you.

I just wanted to add in my thoughts that the reason BB kept up w/ the 5 minute wake-up calls was to make them especially sleepy for the HOH competition this evening.

I hope O.M. works out and we see Jessie leave this evening. I've seen enough of his drama and ready to move onto the next round of drama (who will turn on who.)

Ok, thanks again for the awesome site!

Evy, AR

August 7, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Oops! sorry Alice, missed your post. Didn't mean to copy your idea about CF's "rudeness".

August 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm with you msfitz. Michelle needs to realize she is in the BB house not the Four Seasons.

August 7, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey All! Jane, agree with you about the 'muffin top' on Michelle, or lack of it! Wish I could look like that ;) Thought she looked great on CF.

Think that April was jealous about not being addressed, but also think they might have addressed the issue of her and Ollie. Julie said something about if it was addressed they might stop so maybe they cut it out of the taping after seeing April's reaction? Just a thought.....

August 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Tonight's show will be a major surprise to Jessie and an even bigger surprise for April and Ollie.

Dan is 10 times better as Americas Player than Eric ever was. To bad we loose him after tonight.

April made a huge mistake when she made the deal with Michelle. And now everyone on her side has a big target on their backs.

I cant wait to see the Interview with Jessie tonight...I wonder how he'll twist the eviction so that it wasn't his fault. How he got evicted for being honest all the way through when he made the lie up about the banner in order to get Keesha to put up Libra. And Kessha saw through it...to bad April is blinded by Ollie to see to it. Hope they enjoy their time in the Jury house...its not too far off for them now.

August 7, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well i have to say i pray pray pray jessie goes home.

I think the wake up calls are funny i didnt get to see them but at least i got to read what happened here. TY

Go K,M,R,L,D
I love dan he is so my #1 this season.

I did not like Lib,or renny but they grew on me and they are better then A/O or J/M
Jerry has lost all respect i had for him he was #3 for a while but he lost that

August 7, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Evy Kas said...

Comment to Rhonda:

What does April think that she is doing if it is 'not' porn???

Oh boy, if they think they are hiding behind the lights off, they have sorely mistaken.

I feel sorry for the poor parents of these people!! Especially Ollie's.

Evy, AR

August 7, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I think Aprils saying it was rude and uncalled for was in response to CF comments about Libras twins and how it should be a tv show.

August 7, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

do you think they did this so they will all be equally warn out tonigth for the HOH Comp? Smart...

August 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below