;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Morning

9:20am BBT

BB hasn't woken the HGs yet, so I just did a quick look over on ebay, and oh my goodness is Steven making a killing?! He had one t-shirt go for over $1,000! Not quite Nick-mania, but still darn impressive. Steven still has another t-shirt and a hat listed, but hurry if you want to check them out. They both end very soon - one around noon BBT and the other an hour later.

Brian's got some offerings on ebay too, and they are considerably more affordable at this juncture. I'm tempted to go after the Big Brother Bag, myself.

CUT TO:
9:33am BB - Fishies!

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests! It's time to entertain the live feed viewers! We want our 49 cents worth today! ;p hehehe. Come on.. Who's gonna go ballistic first? We dare ya.

CUT TO:
9:53am BBT

They're up!

Michelle's outside with Jessie. She's chipper. I'm noticing she wakes up happy every day. Pleasant chatter.

Ollie's in the Storage Room, changing batteries.

A couple minutes later, Keesha makes her way in to the Storage Room, too.

9:55am
BB: Houseguests, I said it's time to get up for the day.

9:57am BBT
After brief Fishies, we come back to Keesha in the kitchen. She says good morning to Dan. Michelle and Jessie continue chatting outside.

BB: Memphis, I said it's time to get up.

Jessie's talking about his dream last night, involving a high school nemesis and BB.

10:00am BBT
Memphis is out of bed and into the storage room. Michelle and Jessie continue talking outside. Keesha's in the bathroom. Memphis comes in. Renny too. They all look very tired.

10:03am BBT
Ollie wanders down from HoH and heads outside to the backyard.
Keesha and Dan are at the kitchen counter, chatting nicely.
Renny's milling about in the bathroom, and she can be seen in the distance behind Keesha.

10:07am BBT
Kitchen
Dan, Memphis, Renny & Keesha

Happy chatter... and a little Dan teasing about wanting to use the HoH bathroom all the time.

10:12am BBT
Kitchen
More HGs are coming to life.
Renny, Dan, Memphis and Keesha are joined by Michelle and Jerry.
Ollie passes through again.

Chatter about what time they all had to wake up for high school. Renny can't believe how early they all had to go to school.

CUT TO:
10:17am BBT
HoH Room
April

April's up, alone in HoH, and putting her makeup on.

She makes quick work of it, then sets to tidying up the room, grabbing her bag of dirty laundry and heading out the door.

CUT TO:
10:20am BBT
Kitchen Counter

Dan, Renny, Jerry, Michelle

April enters.

Renny: Good morning, April.
April: Good morning, honey.
Dan: Can I go up and use your bathroom?
April: Sure, honey... You guys might want to hurry. Just 30 minutes ago they were telling me to get ready to do the blog, so pictures might be soon.

Michelle wonders what time they're going to be on the Craig Ferguson Show today, and she assumes the reason they're on each week is because there's an Actor's strike happening now.


CUT TO:
10:25am BBT
Kitchen
Renny, Keesha and Jerry

Jerry's frying up some slop for breakfast and telling a story about one of his daughters and an issue she had with a school teacher.

The ladies are slightly less than intrigued listening to Jerry this morning.

Jerry turns the conversation to New Orleans reconstruction. Renny says it's coming along, but it'll take a while.

CUT TO:
10:29am BBT
Hammock
April & Libra

The chatter is about birthdays and rollerskating, but the subtext is all game. April's showing Libra attention very intentionally... Libra makes the first strike.

Libra: So apparently Ollie got really offended by something I said last night, and he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. I don't give a sh*t. Nothing against you.

Talk turns to each woman's controlling nature, and how the house brings it out even more. Both acknowledge that in the real world, you can just walk away, but not here. Libra asserts her desire to be friendly with whomever she chooses.

April insists she took no offense to what Libra said last night.

Libra: I'm like, I have someone in my core alliance that I can't even express my true feelings to? Well F that.
April: I totally hear you...

Both agree that every person in the house has to do what's best for them to stay in the game. Libra keeps circling back to intentionally comfort April, referring to team, team, team.

10:39am BBT
cont'd

April is now trying to cast doubt upon Keesha in Libra's mind... then April goes for the jugular..

April: I've been hearing that you Keesha and Renny are now in an alliance.
Libra: (laughs) Renny told you that?
April: No... I've just been hearing things. I don't want to believe it. i know you guys share a bedroom...

Libra turns it around, talking about her own concerns...

Libra: Think about it from my end. Keesha has Renny. She was up there in her HoH every single night. You have Ollie. Who do I have?

Talk turns to Michelle and Jessie. April wants to "reassure" Libra that there's nothing between her and them. Libra says she understands that, but she wants April to understand her feelings about Jessie and where they come from. Libra runs through the litany of Jessie's offenses.

Libra lets April totally off the hook and tells her that she doesn't hold her responsible for anything that's happened this week. Libra puts it all off on Ollie and Jerry being constantly in April's ear. April laughs and doesn't contradict her.

April laughs even more when Libra asks her if it doesn't drive her a little nuts that Ollie's treating her HoH as if he won it.

10:51am BBT
Libra gets off the Hammock and offers these final words..
Libra: You're gonna see Jerry's true colors as soon as that HoH is won.
April: Oh, I know.

April and Libra head inside. Libra gives Renny a hug and a thank you for being such a sweetheart last night when she was crying over missing her kids. Libra goes to change for HoH pics.

CUT TO:
10:53am BBT - 11am BBT
Hippie Room
Libra and Keesha
Whisperfest

Libra tells Keesha what just went down outside. Keesha can barely contain her laughter. Complete disclosure.

Libra tells Keesha she told April she was "staying the course," and she's quite sure April only came to talk to her to "see where her head is."

Operation Mutiny is on track.

Libra: It's my vote. Kiss my ass.

CUT TO:
11:16am BBT
Bathroom
Michelle and April
Jessie just left.

April's doing her hair while Michelle tells her about the school system in Rhode Island...
BB: April, please come to the Diary Room.
April: Coming.
Michelle starts humming "The Hustle."

CUT TO:
11:18am BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha, Libra

Keesha: I don't even believe they saw what it said.
Libra doesn't either.
Keesha: Because if they did, production wouldn't let them talk about it.
    ***Smart cookie.

Libra: I had to lie in bed last night and think about what my mom would say. She'd say, there are no f'in friends in here.
Keesha: I know. My mom too.
Libra: What? There are supposed to be 7 of us who don't talk to any other people in the house. That's stupid. We're getting ready to break this sh*t up, and ya know what, I'm going out on my own terms.
Keesha: I agree.

CUT TO:
11:20am BBT
Bathroom
Renny, Libra and Michelle

Libra's doing her hair. Michelle's rigging up her uni over her bikini. Suddenly, they both hear a very loud toot. Both are cracking up, as silently as possible, when Jerry emerges from the toilet.

CUT TO:
11:23am BBT
Backyard - Near Laundry Machines
Michelle & Jessie

Michelle tells Jessie what just happened in the bathroom.
A few feet away, Ollie's playing pool by himself.
Memphis comes out and asks if he's ok. He says yes.

CUT TO:
11:26am - 11:33am BBT
Hippie Room
Keesha & Libra

Libra says she was gonna do her makeup in the bathroom, but she had to escape the smell... apart from which, she couldn't even look Jerry in the face. Poor Slop Man.

Renny comes in.

Chatter about Dan... last night, Keesha showed him how to cut out the number 20 from his t-shirt, because he wanted to acknowledge his 20 month anniversary with Monica. He's wearing the shirt today.

Libra: Ollie pissed me off.
Keesha: When?
Libra: Last night.. Just how he thinks he's running the sh*t. Not for long...
Keesha: I agree.

Pause..

Keesha: Also, people don't act that way unless they have reasons to...

BB: Dan, please go to the Diary Room.

Libra: If Dan backs out of this, I'm gonna kill him.
Keesha: You wouldn't be the only one.
Libra: Mmhm. I'd have to switch up my situation.

They talk about the other side's opinion of Dan... the other side being April, Ollie, etc.

11:39am BBT
April joins them.
Talk is about Jessie...

Keesha: He reminds me of like a junior Dick.
Libra: Who's that?
April: Evel Dick.
Libra: Oh please. He reminds me of shut the F up. But when ya think about it, he's playing the game in such a way that people are gonna want to sit next to him in the end.

11:47am BBT
Libra: I hate goodbye message day.
April: Me too.
Keesha: oh shoot. That is today.
Libra: I'm just gonna powder up. Remember that song... Party like 1999?
BB: Libra...
Libra: What? I'm just gonna quote a line. "I've got a lion in my pocket, and baby he's ready to roar." Just one of those weird quotes you realize you had no idea what it meant until you were so much older.

11:51am BBT
Hippie Room, cont'd.
April's still there. Talk turns to chatter about growing up in a very small town. Both April and Keesha grew up in towns that didn't even have a single stoplight.






Permalink







51 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$1000 for a shirt????

Dang... i won't even pay the $14.99for the feeds!

August 6, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I remember one of the HG from 9 that kept giving hugs and saying goodbye and Julie having to tell them again to come on out. Has there ever been a HG that wasn't coming out for one reason or another, either to emotional or starting an argument?

August 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

PMSL Carolyn. You got that pic from eBay too. I saved it and made it my wallpaper yesterday. Damn he is one hot cowboy. A roll in the hay with Steven? I would bid my whole year of income.. (NOT) for a chance at that. But it is another one of my fantasies or.. wait. If you have done it, it's no longer a fantasy is it. It becomes a memory. Farm boys in the hay that is, not just Steven.

Oh, I left something out of my "Overnight" comment.

Loving Dan even more for his telling Steven, via talking to the camera, that he would get Libra out for him.

August 6, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn--Thanks for all the personalized greetings in the last post. You are so good to us even while keeping up with feeds and blog.

ric

August 6, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm a huge BB fan and I am even more addicted to this site!! It's the best, since I found it during BB8 I haven't been anywhere else......However I know I'm in the minority here when I say that I'm an April and Ollie Fan...I know I know :) I can't help it. I really don't care much for Keesha anymore,I feel like when things are good or bad she makes them all about her. IMO But I do love Dan and Renny they are so funny, swim club cracks me up:)

August 6, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Val in TX said...

Good morning Carolyn and other bb lovers!
$1000 for a SHIRT...thats crazy!!!
Lets see what the HGS can stir up today! I am loving this season!

August 6, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I saw that shirt going for $1000! I was like geez...2nd person evicted from BB...I'd spend money on something a bit more useful....Geez I hope the person who won it doesn't post on here...

August 6, 2008 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Gaytor,

You and Steven would be a pay-per-view event I would pay for!Memphis in the overalls not so much!

Maybe a cage match with you and Steven and Renny as the ref.

Carolyn, ReporterX, and all your helpers,

Thank you so much for keeping my addiction fed.

I WILL BE HITTING THE TIP JAR THIS WEEK.

repeat after me,
"I WILL BE HITTING THE TIP JAR THIS WEEK."

August 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I heart Steven! :(

August 6, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Cass in Midwest said...

Thank you thank you thank you for feeding my latest addiction of Big Brother! There is no better site then this one!

I use to be an April and Ollie fan but she has been so snippy lately to everyone including Ollie. Not a fan of April anymore. Renny, Keesha and Libra are my favorites. Renny gets me laughing outloud.

Thanks again Carolyn!

August 6, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning! I would love to see either April or Ollie put up this week. These two want to make me hurl. April is the most negative person..once again eat and shutup already!!!

Don't you think Carolyn, Libra is getting a bit too big for her britches lately? Since this new alliance has formed the way she has been bashing Renny and Dan really makes me like her that much less. I can't even look at her without wanting to take some scissors to the front of her hair and give it some balance..lol..lol. I definitely think she will be most of the drama after Jesse leaves.
Have a great day all. Love being a new blogger on your site Carolyn. Peace and love.

August 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Can definitely say that whoever bought Steven's shirt is either a huge fan or felt sorry for the 'I need to buy a car' thing....or a combination of both.

I love BB, I really liked Steven BUT I wouldn't pay $1000 for a shirt. I struggle with the few hundred to bid on a bb bag!! LOL

August 6, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning dishers. Has anyone noticed if Ollie and April are using protection?

August 6, 2008 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Why is Dan always using the HOH bathroom? Is he bathroom shy?

August 6, 2008 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Wow Libra's almost as bad as Michelle with the f bombs. Yikes!!

Glad to see Libra holding her own in this conversation with April. I have a sneaky suspicion that April will be having one on ones with everyone today to catch them in something.

I do hope Dan has some kind of talk with Jerry before the live show. Not sure who's going to blow up more: Jerry, Michelle or April.

August 6, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

The house is going to be tense today. April and Ollie are going to f*cking freak out on Thursday.

I can't wait for it all to go down. Jessie is so smug in thinking he's staying. Keesha, Renny, Libra and Dan are playing this great. The look on Michelle's, Jerry's, Ollie's and April's face is going to be priceless.

August 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed or did they feel that the way CBS presented Dan prior to the start of the show and even in his current bio on their website--that he didn't come off as the nicest most open-minded fella around? For instance his view on a woman president--that if elected he would leave the country, the men truly are better than woman attitude, and (my favorite) tattoos are "trashy."

Being a "trashy" tattooed woman myself, I was really expecting not to like this guy in the least but I gotta say I haven't seen or heard anything from this guy that supports the intial picture that was painted of him. I really kinda like the dude...a lot!

Have I missed something? Is he that good of a game player to keep all personal opinions hidden? Or do you think CBS exagerated certain opinions to create a villain type character?

Hmmmmm

August 6, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really hope they can all keep the voting Jessie on the down low for one more day. I really, really want to see the horror on Jessie, Ollie and espeically Aprils faces tomorrow night! If they pull this off, it's gonna be great!
I used to think April was ok. I didn't love her but I didn't hate her either. But after this week I just can't stand her. She seems to be just as full of herself as Jessie is. I honestly don't know how Ollie stands her. The only thing I can think of is that he's so far into it now that he can't back out and well, he's getting laid everynight. I guess if I were a guy I'd do the same thing.

August 6, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gaw, I hope Libra, Keesha, Renny and Dan keep their votes a secret...the looks on the others faces will be priceless...

Can you imagine how awkward Jessie's post-eviction interview with Julie will be? Hilarious! He's such a tool.

August 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many in the group can't stand Libra because supposedly she is the one controlling the group, they give her way too much credit. I don't know why they don't see that it's Keesha with the help of Renny! Everyone is after Libra but since everyone dislikes her, she should be the one they take to final 2....this year is going to end like last year.

August 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were Jerry and Dan making? Anyone know?

ric

August 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn and crew, great work with all you do.

After last night's discussions between April and Ollie and than Renny, Keesha, and Libra I am getting very nervous for Dan. I just get the feeling that neither side trusts him and being AP is not helping. We will get what we want (Jessie voted out), but what will happen to him after the vote. Assuming Jessie is out he will have April, Ollie, Michelle and Jerry gunning for him and if it goes the other way, God forbid, he will have the other four after him. He will have to really try to get HOH to be safe.

I really like Renny but I also see what she is up to. She is really working Keesha to go F2 with her. First, she helped instigate drama between her and April, then she worked on her relationship with Libra and I have noticed she creates mistrust with Dan even though she makes it sound like she's kidding. I know she will be worried about Keesha's relationship with Memphis next. I know its her way of playing the game. She's the house cook and baker, she's the funny lady, and yet behind all that she's working the trust issue about others. She knows that if she gets to F4 she will only have of chance if she is close to someone who could win a physical competition and she thinks her best bet is Keesha. What she probably doesn't think about is right now anyone going against her in F2 probably already realizes she would win.

I would love to see either Dan, Memphis or Keesha win HOH tomorrow because I feel that's the only way Dan will be safe from the block. I also think Memphis will work with Dan now (which would be a great F2) to keep things in their favor. Memphis HOH one week and Dan the next.

Mary

August 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy. I can't wait for the mutiny! I know Carolyn would regard this as BB Blasphemy, but I really wish Wed. was still Live Show day. I don't think I can wait til tomorrow.

I don't know which i'm looking forward to more...April's complete freakout/meltdown/game ruining moment or the look on Jessie's face when he's voted out and the following awkwardness with Mrs. Chen's daughter.

"I will be hitting up the tip jar this week." (all together now)

August 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

April keeps mentioning floaters, they're no floaters in this game. Everyone in this house is front and center. No one is going un-noticed.

Renny is a HOOT!

August 6, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I too can't wait to see the faces of ppl when Jessie walks out that door.

August 6, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger J said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn. I wish today was the eviction. I have never been as excited for a live show like I am for this one. I PRAY to God they all (K,R,D,& L) keep their cool one more day. If they can pull this off it will be so freaking awesome. The look on Jessie & Aprils face will be priceless. I'm dying with anticipation.

August 6, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Afternoon Carolyn :)

Afternoon fellow dishers :)

I've missed you all the past couple of days as I was reformatting my computer and reinstalling programs. Makes the BB house look like a fun house.

I was nervous that something had changed and the Resistance Alliance had broken up, bit I'm glad everything is going on track still.

I am all caught up, thanks to Carolyn and ReporterX. Hugs.

August 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny how last week it was all about "We have to respect Queen-Bee Keesha's wishes, even though we may not agree" "blah, blah, blah".
Now the new claim by the mutineers (L,K,R) is... "It's my vote. Kiss my ass"!
Just wish that this "mutiny" had happened one week earlier!

And I'm hoping that this new alliance(L,K,R,D,M) falls apart next week, just like the "7" did this week. It would keep things interesting, and maybe some HG’s like "Cattie-Keesha" could be evicted sooner, rather then later.

The only HG’s I think I would be comfortable seeing in the final since Angie is now gone, would be… Renny, Dan, Michelle, and maybe Jerry. Don’t think it’s gonna’ happen, but I can hope!

Thank you for all the great work you do on this wonderful site Carolyn :-)

August 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best case right now would be for:
1. Jesse OUT
2. Dan to win HoH
3. Dan to put up April and Ollie

With April as the target

Those 2 would have to be stupid if they didn't see that coming, come on now peeps!

Everyone should avoid April like the plague until after tomorrow night. I agree with another poster that said she is probably going to try and get all them one-on-one until somebody slips.

Stay away from April.....

August 6, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

No one in the house has an STD. They are all tested before they enter.

August 6, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst.. I'm starving for lunch... Back in a few.

Someone please mind the critters. ;)

August 6, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Been trying to think back to all the animals that BB has had in the house......we've had fish twice i think...the hammies.....i remember there were chickens and a dog. But other then that i've drawn a blank. Anyone else remember anymore?

I would love to see chinchillas in the house because they are very lovely critters and more exciting to watch then fish.

August 6, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone is having problems with the feeds? The audio is working fine, but the video is doing a freeze frame thing that is really annoying.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? It only started doing it after the monthly fee kicked in (of course).

Thanks!

August 6, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

I love how America chooses a side! Do you all think America is for Operation Mutiny cause it will cause all hell to break loose or cause America loves the ones on the other side...hmmm!

I don't like Jessie much, but I was impressed with how he took care of Michelle after the HOH comp.

Libra is starting to grow on me...just cause she is against April.

After last night it is official, I do not like April or Ollie. April is so self absorbed and into Ollie, then she says the girls are disrespectful for everything they do without her.

I could go on and on, but I will end it with I am keeping my fingers crossed for Renny and Dan in the final 2.

August 6, 2008 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

I think Ollie is a floater..He has not won or done anything except for hang on to April..

August 6, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Libra should know the "line from 1999" is I've got a LION in my pocket and baby he's ready to roar

August 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

I am loving Dan and Renny more and more!!! I can't wait for the mayhem tomorrow.

August 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

Is it me or is anyone else growing weary of Michelle's baby talk?

August 6, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Libra obviously doesn't know Prince, the song says "I've got a LION in my pocket, and baby he's ready to roar!"
Hardcore Prince fan since 1982, he was my first concert!!!!

August 6, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized something. Why is the mutiny THIS week>? I think I have the answer: because April is HOH.

Libra thinks she runs everything. So does Keesha. When they got what they wanted, they were happy. Well, April is trying to get what SHE wants, and Libra and Keesha, who both are very controlling and want to run everything, don't want to give April what she wants. Therefore... mutiny.

August 6, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I still have this vision of Julie telling Jessie that he is evicted and all "heck" breaking out. Jessie will go ballistic, April will fly into a rage, and Michelle will come out swinging. Is there a bouncer in the big brother house? Who knows, maybe we will be hearing on the nightly news that a BB HG was arrested for assault and batter and resisting arrest, while in the BB house.

August 6, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WENDYLADY33, I THINK THEY HAD A PIG ONCE TOO. :D

August 6, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Pyke....There is a big difference between Keesha as HOH and April as HOH.
Keesha had Jessie up her @ss constantly and she never once said, "She or they better do what I tell them or I will put them up." Like April has repeatedly threatened the girls.

Keesha didn't tell them they could hang out with. April was pist and threatening to put Keesha up for talking to Memphis.

Keesha asked for their vote, she didn't demand it.

Keesha didn't say they need to respect me cause I saved their @sses. Technically April really only saved one of them not all of them.

These are just my opinions and observations.

I don't care for a lot tha Keesha has done, but she just wasn't on a power-trip when she was in HOH like April is.

August 6, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel soooo badly for michelle. i know she feels the *complete* apathy of that miserable brainless turdtool jessie!!

if she had someone else to lean on right now, she'd be happily livin' on one leg - the other would be well placed up jessies @ss all the way to his tonsils!!! it'd be easily & quickly done since there is no heart to get in the way!

(forgive me carolyn, i've never been this brash...but he is obscene!)

i'm preparing for the greatest laugh/screem ol in my 10 yrs. of bb history...when the final vote comes in at 9-0 or 9-1 tops!!!

you're looking at the @sshole who will end up beating women over & over again, saying it was their fault!!

roar!!!!!
sts

August 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Now this is bad. I would like to see Jessie get the boot and when he walks out everyone just boo's him...

August 6, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I do hope Jessie gets the boot, I do not want to see Meesha win the HOH, I would like to see Michelle win and put up Meesha and Libra. Still cant forgive them for getting Angie out. (thank you so much for this site I love it!!)

August 6, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep my coffee in the freezer... just went to make a cup, and i'm soooo upset that i spaced what i was doing and put ice cubes in the filter!!!

sts

August 6, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Well said pyke!

August 6, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

It's time Jessie left the house. If Jessie did not act the way he does then there would be no mutiny. There all controlling but when ever in the history of BB does the house vote the way the HOH wants? I mean the whole house.

August 6, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

I'm having a very strange problem ever since I went to firefox. Often, when I refresh page or switch posts. It seems to get stuck in refresh, loading mode. The page comes up, but at bottom keeps saying getting transferring data to ... coming up. And little circle keeps spinning, and spinning and spinning. Doesn't stop unless I close site. this keeps happening over and over again. I can read the page and negotiate to and from comments but it still reads the same across bottom and spins. Didn't do this on explorer.Can anyone explain this? Its drivin me nuts.

August 6, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I love everyones point of view of the game but Keesha and Libra have been one step in front of all the other houseguest. They have outplayed everyone up to this point.

Everyone in the house has showed their poker face too fast and Keesha and Libra have picked up on it.

When I watch the feeds , I don't get wrapped up in the personal bullsh*t or favorite players. I watch the people who are constantly making moves in the game and changing others peoples minds. You don't have to be HOH to get people to do what you want, you have to have votes and that's what swings the house.

August 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below