;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

April Summons the Seven

Before this meeting in HoH, Dan, Keesha, Libra and Renny met outside, discussed everything and decided their best move at this point was to give April lip service and tell her what she wanted to hear.

8:20pm BBT
HOH
April, Ollie, Keesha, Libra, Renny, Jerry, Dan

April: I apologize for not having you all up here sooner. It's been a really long week. I just want to know where everyone's heads at. I want everyone's opinion.



Renny: Every things still the same.
April: That's why I want everyone together. I talked to Dan just a minute earlier, and I was like I haven't had everyone up here. I think its important. We are such a strong alliance. We have the numbers. We have everything going for us. I don't want us to lose sight of that. We are the strong 7 in the house right now.
Renny: Right.
Libra: I already had my conversation with you the other day..me you and Keesha...so, I don't have to re-state my feelings. Everyone knows how I feel about Jessie. I can not stand him. However you know where I stand. That's it.
April: You don't have to give me your opinions but I'd love to hear them.
Keesha: I'm right there with her. I think everyone knows the tension between Jessie and I..but I already told you I'll do whatever you want me to do. Like you did last week. I can't stand him I'll deal with him later. Most definitely. I'm not gonna lie I can't stand the kid. I think everyone can tell that.
Jerry: With seven of us, we will deal with him sooner or later.
Keesha: I'll deal with him hopefully next week.
April: Where do you stand Renny? Do you care either way?
Renny: I think they are both threats. I think Memphis is probably the bigger threat and you want him out. That's what I say. Jessie and I sorta buried the hatchet a little bit.
April: Both of them are big threats to me. I want you all to know I have not promised Jessie anything. The only thing said to Jessie was "you are not my main target". I've never made a deal with him. Memphis was my main target when he targeted me. The only deal I made was with Michelle. She won't put me up next week if she wins HOH.

April repeats over and over they can ask Jessie and Michelle there have been no deals. She tells everyone she wants Memphis out because he has won a car. She is also doing it for Jerry as well who wants Memphis out because he put him on slop this week. She doesn't want Memphis to leave out of the house as the winner or in second and have a car she values at $60,000.

Dan points out that Jessie has won an HOH and POV.
Dan: Another thing to look at is if Jessie goes Memphis and Michelle are not gonna come together but if Memphis goes Michelle and Jessie will stay together. There is still an alliance there. I know thats not the agreement but its my concern.

Dan points out he likes Memphis but if they have to cut him for the betterment of the seven thats fine. Dan & Keesha point out they don't want to get looked at funny for hanging out with Memphis because they like him.

Jerry: Do what ya want to do but be careful.
Ollie agrees they should hang with who they want without others being suspicious.

Jerry's opinion:
Jerry: I want Memphis gone because he can't let go of me. I hate to say it that way.
Libra: Jessie won't let go of me.
Jerry: I understand that but G.D. it Libra can I talk a minute.

Jerry gets angry with Libra and quits talking...the group continues bouncing around the same talk. Why they like or dislike each person and why they should go home.

The crowd disperses with the arrival of the alcohol. Jerry stays behind to whisper to April that "no matter what they said, they're obviously still voting Jessie out, but it doesn't matter, because we have the votes."


Watch Big Brother 24/7






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Rea said...

WUMBHAHAHAHA - It's about time we saw a split vote. Oh April is going to be steamed!!!!

(I figured the evil laugh warranted the all caps ;-)

August 5, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Who's hanging with us tonight: Carolyn or ReporterX?
I'm waiting to see the discussion behind closed doors from Keesha, Libra, Dan, and Renny. I know they agreed to give April lip service but I need to hear it again.

August 5, 2008 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny how ollie says that he hangs out with everybody and he's not going to stop and that they are not in school but he and april sit in hoh and that is all they talk about..also i think that april just keeps digging her hole...they know that she made a deal with them but continues to lie..besides by her saying that michelle won't target her because of the deal and her saying that it shouldn't matter if memphis goes home because they are going to win it is very contradictory.and if she feels that way then it should not matter if jesse goes either.

August 5, 2008 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Ugh, shut up, Jerry!!

BB has gone and done it. They've made me dislike a cute old man. What next?

Bless his heart.
If I were in Aprils position and had $10,000, I'd give it to Jerry just to go home. I hate to think he'd leave with nothing but a heart attack.

August 5, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's this "we" Jerry keeps referring to?

August 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rea - Yup! :)

Alice - For the moment, we're both here.... but i'm soon for bed, and reporterx is at the wheel. :)

August 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord let this be true. I am DYING to see Jessie's face when he gets the boot. I was a Dustin fan way back, but his surprise eviction was a classic too. I imagine Jessie's reaction will run several laps of insanity around that one.

And memphis is so cute - this cast has been rather hardcore about voting out all the attractive people right quick. Let one stay!!! Don't leave us gays with nothin to look at but Jerry and Ollie's shaved head. I can look at Jessie's nude pics anytime on any website if need be.

August 5, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Goodnight everyone! As always, I've loved reading everyone's comments and opinions!!! Thank you, dear Carolyn. Sleep well!

Catch y'all soon!

August 5, 2008 at 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone watching the feeds noticed what a snappish prick Jessie has been to Michelle on and off over the last few days? She just seems to take it.

I can't wait until Thursday. For some reason, the switch from Wednesday's is killing me. Although I think the ratings were much better last Thursday than they have been.

August 5, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I good I haven't missed giving nitenite sugars to our wonderful Carolyn. Teeheehee (Was just puting all three girls (even the oldest still wants her nitenite routine) to bed).

I have to stay up and watch. I have to hear it from the mutineers again. Still hearing April in my head.
I'm getting paranoid. I must be reassured again. Are we still on the same page? Are we still voting the same way? Do they still have my back? Do I still have my double d's?

August 5, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Let's see.
Keesha, Libra, Renny, Dan, and Memphis.

After Thurs: April, Ollie, Michelle, and Jerry.

Oh what a game we will get to see in the coming weeks.

August 5, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else find it as amusing as I do that Memphis has a friend named Hollywood that lives in Memphis when Memphis now lives (near) Hollywood?

So it's just me, then?

Just checking.

August 5, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

did she just spread peanut butter on a tortilla, tell me im hallucinating again and didnt just see that.

August 5, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I'm watching the show now. OMG it's great!!

Memphis dancing in the living saying THiS is why you get a bunch of 30 year old women together....priceless.

The fight, the happy birthday. The awkward silence. All this and still have half an hour to go!!!

I don't mean to sound stupid but what are chads??

August 5, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger OneTxJewel said...

I'm watching BBAD and jessie just told michelle that if the vote is 4-3 for him to leave that he's gonna go up to dan, shake his hand, and crush it. AWWWW POOR DAN!! Jessie better not touch him...he said he wanted to hear him squeel like a lil girl. Maybe bb will warn dan! (just some positive thinking!)

August 5, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alice :) I'd love a nite nite routine. The mere thought makes me smile and think of all those cozy childhood tuck-ins. :)

Kelley - you are not alone. :)

ilissa - where are you? every time you say "Bless his heart," i hear a souther accent. ;)

heath - oh! so you were Dustin's fan. i knew he had to have one out there ... hehehe ;P

August 5, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Okay I finally opened an account or whatever so I won't be known as Anon @time anymore...lol

Carolyn thanks so much for all your hard work. You can't imagine how much I appreciate it. I can't get live feeds this season. Maybe next though...fingers crossedn :)

julieb - chads are what they had to go back and count in Florida during the Bush/Gore election way back when.

August 5, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think there will be a split vote! In the end, I think either they will go with what April says or April will do what the group says! there will be a unanimous vote again this week.. i can feel it!

August 5, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Sweet dreams Carolyn....sleep well. I think it's gonna be an interesting night in the house tonight.

August 5, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Niko said...

Heath: I too was a Dustin fan (tally two, Carolyn), and also, where are these nude pics of Jessie? I hate when he opens his mouth, but lord is he nice to look at.
I think Ollie should go soon... what a waste of space he is proving to be! To April's credit, at least she is playing the game and posing a threat to people. Ollie is just riding her coattails.

August 5, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just reread my post and it made absolutly no sense...i guess i was a little disturbed..basically ollie says he doesn't have a problem with them hanging out with memphis...he does...april says that it doesn't matter if memphis goes home because they will get jessie next week...umm why does it matter about jesse going home then?lets just say both sides were lying their rearend off..

August 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get why the feeds are on fish when BBAD is on live on shotime right now (I just checked).

Carolyn - yay! my sense of humor has not gone completely out the window yet, thank you!

August 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Thanks Texasgirl. I'm from Canada and we don't have chads....

August 5, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol kelley i did not catch that

August 5, 2008 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I'm a bit suspicious when the feeds go to fishies for this long. Is BBAD getting the fishies also?

August 5, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang goodnight carolyn..sweet dreams..if there is such a thing during bb

August 5, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

julieb - no problem, we don't have them here either and I'm not sure if Fla. has them anymore after that. It has to do with what they use to vote. That's about all i know.

August 5, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

OK who has BBAD? What's happening?

August 5, 2008 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

JulieB The hanging chad issue was back in the 2000 presidential election. A hanging chad is the little piece of paper that fails to punch out entirely on the ballots used in the election. I lived in FT Myers Fla then and it was news for months across the country. There were lawsuits and recounts all based on those tiny little bits of paper that wreaked havoc with the Fla count.
you asked earlier about Pogo I tried it for the first time today. Lots of fun just go to www dot pogo dot com and try it.

August 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post everyone :)

August 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Holy pout fest Michelle casue she got the uni. My kids didn't even have tantrums that bad!! YIKES!! and her mouth...didn't her mom ever wash it out with soap??

(sorry I am posting here, you all got to see the show much sooner than me) :)

August 5, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm confused if they dont stick to the plan to vote out Memphis wont the vote go 4-3 and that makes Jerry wrong that "they" have the votes to get out Jessie. Also I wonder if Dan realizes already that America is going to want him to vote out Jessie because he keeps pushing April for it.

August 5, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stressed about Thursday nights eviction. They always make the two nominees sit in chairs seperated from the other HG's. Well that is just not going to work for me. I have a better suggestion.

Let Jessie, Memphis, Michelle, April and Jerry sit on a couch together. That's the only way I will be able to see everything I want to see.

I picture them all sitting and smiling right up to the part where Julie says, "With a vote of 4 to 3..." Then I am guessing April will cry, Michelle will start swearing and then cry, Jerry will be completely confused and then swear, Jessie will still be smiling because he will be so sure he won-when he realizes Memphis isn't getting up he will poop his pants and then cry, and Memphis-he will just sit there and smile.

So you see, unless they have a wide angle lens when Julie reads the vote-it's just not going to work for me.

August 5, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone else hear Ollie refer to Dan as a "faggot" in the HOH to April?

August 6, 2008 at 12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Julie announces that Jessie has been evicted I hope she does what she did last week.....By a vote of .....Memphis......you are safe Jessie you have been evicted from the BB house.

I'm cracking up just thinking about it. Jessie will probably flip out - I envision him completely losing when saying goodbye and then going to do his Q&A with Julie. (If I were Julie I would wear a helmet and boxing gloves)

Then cut to April - freaking out - her OCD (Obsessive CONTROL Disorder) didn't help her out this week. She seems so fragile I almost think she might give up.

The beauty of all of this - besides the drama - is that we get to see a new HOH be crowned before the end of the show. And the people who thought Memphis was leaving will be so frazzled that they will probably lose. Let's see Renny or Memphis win it!

Oh how I love BB!

August 6, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below