;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother lovers. Happy Wednesday! At last!! Today on the live feeds, along with the usual backstabbing, manipulation, elocution lessons and me,me,me, we'll be looking out for HoH pics, HoH blogging, Swim Club and Morning Sex - Ollie and April keep threatening/promising.

Just one more day until live, guaranteed and absolute pandemonium. ;) Unless, of course, someone completely blows a gasket today... Stranger things have happened. This is Big Brother, after all.

The overnight report begins at 11:30pm BBT and continues on through orgasm... um, I mean, bedtime. If you need to get caught up on what happened earlier last night, just scroll down, and check out ReporterX's last post: Evening in the BB House.

OK.. while I get to work on this bad boy, a couple of fun things to keep you entertained.:
  • TheRealDeal has created a couple of fun new treats for our viewing pleasure over on his corner of the Dish: TRD-BBDishin'.
  • Dawn, Kim and the all the fabulous dish-cappers have been hard at work screencapping the live feeds all season long. Yesterday was no different. ;) Go check out DishCaps and show the ladies some comment lovin'!


The Overnight Report is now complete.

11:25-11:47pm BBT
HoH Room
April & Ollie

April's bashing Libra and Keesha.

April: Libra was the the only one to say something negative during the meeting. She's a f'ing manipulative b*tch. I'm sorry her family has to hear that.
Ollie: They know it.
April: Libra won the PoV by default. She's such a b*tch. I'm so frustrated!
Ollie: Welcome to Big Brother.
April: I don't want to talk to Michelle and Jessie... but I want Jessie's word.

April transitions to talking about the upcoming HoH and she tells Ollie that he and Michelle are her only hope.

April: It will be so disrespectful if they go against my wishes! I should have just made a deal for you and me and dropped. They aren't grateful at all. It sucks. That might have been the toughest challenge of the whole season, other than final 3.

CUT TO:
11:48pm BBT
Backyard - Hammock
Michelle & Dan

Professor Dan's Elocution Lessons

First they work on the word "Bread." They go back and forth with it, volleying the word. Michelle repeats it no less than 10 times.

They move on to car...

Dan: What kind of car do you drive?
Michelle: Durango.
Dan: No. Repeat what I said.
    ***hehehe
Michelle's homework assignment for tomorrow: "On my bread, I like to spread butter."

CUT TO:
11:55pm BBT
Kitchen Area
All HGs

Everyone gathers to sing Happy Birthday to Libra. She requested they do it just before midnight, so her hubby would be able to see it.

Keesha presents her with a bowl of something.

They sing.

We get fishies!



CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Bathroom
Dan, Renny, Jerry, Keesha

Dan: I wanna give a shout out to Monica.

Renny looks straight into the camera.

Renny: Sorry, Monica. He's into older women now. He called me Mrs. Robinson..

Dan: Renny, if you were my age would you go for a guy like me?
Renny: Ohhh, yes. You stimulate my mind, honey.
Memphis: Renny, you wouldn't go for a guy like me?
Renny: Sure I would.
Dan: You can't go for a guy like me and a guy like him..
Memphis: Yeah, you can't. We're not alike.
Renny: Oh yes I can!
    ***I love her! hehehe.

Dan: I'm the kind of guy you take home to Mom. Memphis is the one you hide from Mom.

Memphis laughs..


Renny: I want to get an invite to your wedding.
Keesha: Dan didn't say yes.
Renny: I'm not inviting myself...
Dan: (teasing) I'm not sure the venue will be big enough for you, Renny. The stage might not be big enough.

Dan assures them all he will invite them to his wedding, then the teasing continues. Renny teases Dan some more. Dan teases back that Monica might not want her there, because she keeps flirting with him. She throws lingerie at him.

Renny: Honey, If I wanted you, I could get you! Beep! Beep!

Renny dances around the bathroom.


CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Libra & April

The discussion centers around how perceptions change with time in the house, but it's really just April's way of solidifying her newfound hatred and mistrust of Libra.


CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
Backyard - Pool Table
Jessie & Michelle

Michelle Bashing Libra

Michelle: Whenever I look at Libra, I want to spit in her face.
    ***Jeez. It's just a uni. Enough already.
Michelle: When Julie says you're safe on Thursday, the first one I wanna look at is Libra.


CUT TO:
12:30am BBT

Just a note - Dan has not been called back to the DR since he was there at 11:05pm.

At 12:39am BBT, Dan's looking for a reason to go to the DR. He uses the clippers as his cover, since they were turned in earlier, and he needs to ask to retrieve them. He goes, but off camera, and is out very fast.

CUT TO:
12:45-1:00am BBT
HoH Room
April & Ollie

April: Well, that was interesting.

April & Ollie bash Libra some more.

Ollie: The line has already been drawn. I wont even pretend to like her (Libra) anymore.

April hops in the shower and continues to talk about Libra with Ollie.

Ollie: Little does she know, Jessie isn't the only one targeting her anymore. Throw that old alliance out the window. We've got a new and improved 4.

April: You mean a new and improved 2. I don't trust Michelle.


CUT TO:
1:09-1:25am BBT
Hippy Room
Libra, Keesha & Renny

Pillow Talk

The women are talking about the events of the day and winding down for the night.

Renny: I gotta say my prayers.

Once Renny's done with her prayers, game talk resumes... Renny & Libra talk about how long Dan stayed up in the HoH with April. They didn't trust it..

Keesha: I think we can trust Dan... with the vote.

The conversation quickly turns light and it becomes a sleep-over atmosphere with a lot of laughing and joking.

They're laughing so much, they can barely speak.

Every new word brings on a new giggle fit.

By 1:20am, they settle down, but 20 minutes later, Libra's having trouble sleeping. She's missing her kids terribly, and she's crying, wondering all kinds of things, like if her baby girl has grown hair... Libra really wants to win HoH this week, so she can see her family.

CUT TO:
1:25-2:30am BBT
HoH Room
April & Ollie

April: I hope we can trust Dan.
Ollie: I'm not worried about Dan... I'm going to bed..
April: No.

Kiss, kiss. Slurp, slurp.

Ollie: What do you mean, no?
April: No.

More Kissing. Talk becomes more relationship, personal.

Ollie: I have big lips.
April: Beautiful lips. The only thing big on your face is your eyes.

More kissing.

Ollie: Whatever makes you happy, I'll support it.
April: Same with you.

April fantasizes about being outside of the house.

April: In 7 weeks, I will be sharing a plate of food with you... eating off your fork.
Ollie: No. Nope. Get another fork.
April: Mean!

More kissing and cuddling.

Ollie: You never initiate kissing. I guess that's good, though, but... it's never a bad time to kiss me. I don't know why you hesitate.

They talk about how open they'll be able to be once they get to the jury house.

Ollie
: I'm kind of excited, 'cause here we can't be out in the open, but in the jury house, if I want to kiss you, I will... I think the cameras have already seen everything...
April: Oh! I take pictures tomorrow!

Lots more chatter, then family comes up...

Ollie: My dad... I don't know what he's gonna think. I guess it depends on how they're portraying me on tv. Before I left, I told him, "it's Hollywood, don't believe all you see. It's a sexy game and it's a dirty game, so be prepared for anything.
    ***lol.. it's the perfect lead in for what naturally comes next


CUT TO:
2:35am BBT
HoH Room
Ollie and April

The rest of the house is asleep.

Ollie and April put on yet another rather loud live sex show for the live feeds. In case you're keeping stats, she's on top this time, and they lasted about 7 minutes, if we're being generous.

April: I bet we have the record for the most sex ever on Big Brother.
    ***I believe she's correct. Someone call the folks at the Guinness Book... ;)

This concludes the overnight report.

I'm making the mad dash for Cuban Coffee, before they wake the HGs. I'll be back in a flash to publish your comments and hopefully tell everyone a proper hello.

Labels:







Permalink







44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and crew! Good Morning BB Fans!

I have to say I cannot WAIT until tomorrow!!! Is tonight Craig Fergason night? I love that Craig is such a fan of the show. Great for publicity.

Has America really ever had this much power on the show since season 1? I mean we are the swing vote people! JESSIE IS OUTTA HERE!!!!!

August 6, 2008 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning All!!!

As people commented last night, Im ready for The Yes Dance when Jessie gets voted off!! He betta no crush Dan's hand or Julie will get him on his way out!!!

August 6, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning lovely Carolyn!! Great job by both you and ReporterX, as usual. So brilliant ya'll are!!

I agree with you, Renny is just priceless. Would love to meet her and just hang out with her. Not too many of us crazy ones still left and love to see she fits in great with everyone in there without having to change herself. With her, it is not contrived...she just fits whether it is being entertainer, 'mom', friend, or anything. Love it!!

August 6, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

April Said "Libra won the PoV by default. She's such a b*tch. I'm so frustrated!"

How did she win by Default? She won the game and picked the trip. There side had the POV so she did not need to take that. It was a smart move. I would have done it also.

August 6, 2008 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone else....

I'm so loving Renny she is so funny to watch her flirt with Dan..its official I have not an ounce of respect for April or Ollie..BB needs to get a new mattress for the next HOH...gags

August 6, 2008 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn. Have a wonderful day today & I cannot wait for tomorrow's live show! I could not believe how much April really got on my nerves last night. She has never really been one of my favorites but last nite clenched it for me. She made me so angry when she said that Dan will have to quit his job if he doesn't keep his word. But, she also said you have not seen my temper & you will see it if they do not vote my way. She said also that Michelle will lose it too. Wonder if they'll be able to stay composed on live T.V. I don't think she gets this is a game!!! Ollie's energy must be on it's last drop with all the encouragement he has to give her. I liked him up until last night too!

August 6, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle's over the top talk to the camera after getting the uni, was so hilarious!! Only 1 more day till Jessie goes back to Wendy's for the value meal..Yaaa!! :)

August 6, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers everywhere.........

Jessie better not be hurting Dan (crush his hand? *shudders*)!

I hope the live audience BOOS him when he walks out-I really do!

August 6, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I am so crazy about Renny. If I was into older chicks ... well chicks in general, (how many times have I said that on this blog? One might wonder).

I also really like Dan, his sense of humor is great. He's as subtle as Renny is overt, but just as funny.

I know it's a surprise, but I like Keesha a lot too. She's an all over nut job, but oddly grounded and probably has the kindest heart of anyone in the house. I know, I know, lots of you would argue that point, but I believe her path is actually social worker like she talked about, not actress. Look in between the game, she's a nice person. And a tough chick.

One last thought. Can we please bring back the "l-y"? What the hell is up with that. "Take is personal" I've already complained about. But it's creeping into other words. DAN, get on it!!

August 6, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Oh, I do have one more thing to add. I think April is really suffering with the OCD. I had a bad anxiety disorder when I was younger and it's a horrible affliction. April is untreated (stupid!). Knowing what I know, I'm guessing April is not being a snob about Renny's food, but rather can only eat certain foods without anxiety. Food is one of the first things that anxiety disorder impacts. Personally, when it was bad, I got all kinds of paranoia about choking, food poisoning, under cooked food. It was horrible.

Also, my theory, she self medicates with sex.

None of that means she gets a break in the game. You play as you are. But I don't think she can control a lot of her crazy.

August 6, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, i'm really tired of April, Ollie, & Michelle bashing Libra like she is the only reason why they are in the position they are in. It's gettin ridiculous and really personal with Michelle, and I'm disgusted with April's constant whining like she is superwoman. UGH!

To Michelle for the comment about spitting in Libra's face: It's a freakin piece of clothing, get over it!

Can't wait to see Jessie go and see their reactions on Thursday. Just hope America voted right. I'm probably one of the few, but proud to say i'm on the Libra band wagon now. Give her some credit, sheesh..

August 6, 2008 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

UGH - I cannot STAND April anymore. I cringe when I see/hear about her and Ollie, and her arrogance is over the top. I can't WAIT until she's put in her place!!

August 6, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you beautiful carolyn!!! the game will be very interesting..i agree with you after catching up i adore renny and dan..i would love to see one of those 2 get to thr end no matter what..:) have a wonderful day and i send you big hug and smile..:):) bree xoxoxoxoxo

August 6, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Morning darling. Last night was one that you needed three sets of videos. The new alliance sometimes having fun, sometimes game play. The HOH couple getting paranoid. And then, Dan, was he giving the viewers a clue with the "Memphis staying" statement.

We have two more days to stress. If Jessie doesn't go home this Thursday, I'm not sure I could take the fallout. It would be equivalent to a nuclear meltdown.

It was interesting to hear Memphis and Dan talk last night about duos. Memphis was right about Keesha and Renny. Dan was thinking Keesha and Libra. But the statement that I only partially caught was about Dan and Memphis having an alliance. He was saying the only other duo alliance was K/R, which is true, but I didn't realize Dan and Memphis had made a deal. When did that happen?

August 6, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

Good morning all you, my bb friends!!

Soooo what will happen today??? Will we get an inkling of Dan's vote? I loved his talking to us last night.

April is getting so much worse than I could have imagined. I could see April and Michelle on the block if their side doesn't get HoH this week.

Interesting times ahead. :) Everyone enjoy your day.

August 6, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I was worried last night when April summoned the 7 -- especially when Libra began talking -- I thought - "oh Lord! Please don't show your hand THIS EARLY Libra!!!"
Thankfully, the meeting only spurred on Renny, Keesha, Libra, and I believe Dan (although we have his vote) to continue on the "keep Memphis train". Yay!!! I sooooo hope Renny or Memphis get HOH this week.

Renny is hilarious - I LOVE to watch her!!! And Memphis, well, he's a thinker AND he's cute! How can you go wrong there?!

BTW, I listened to Blog talk radio last night BBAD Radio -- they had Brian, Steven, and Angie on for 2 hours! It was HILARIOUS!!!! I really wish the 3 of them had been able to pull things off a little differently and still be in the house! Anybody else listen to it last night?

August 6, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the weird feeling that Dan is going to find out who he's voting to evict the second we do. I think they're keeping it under wraps until the live show. Poor Dan! Poor us!

August 6, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie ... you've given your dad enough sermon topics for a lifetime ... they need to break this couple up next week ... or hose 'em down lol

August 6, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused on what April and Ollie actually think they are hiding from the other HGs...I mean he sleeps with her EVERY night and they're afraid to kiss in front of the others?

WTF kinda logic is that?

Trust me guys, they know...they all know!

Ridiculous.

August 6, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning All :0)

August 6, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Evie said...

Good morning Carolyn. Anyone think Dan can turn Manchell into "May Fair Lady'?

August 6, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Happy Wednesday...

Seems this is a looonngggg week, but we can all keep our fingers crossed that everyone sticks with their plans.

Some observations: I noticed that each screencap of April she is looking uglier and uglier. Partly I'm sure that's because the fabulous cappers are making sure to get the most hideous shots of her, but I also think that her inner ugliness is just coming out more and more. She is really an awful person, and Ollie is gonna be sorry he aligned himself with her -talk about floaters - he may be the king of floaters.

The other observation was regarding all these birthdays. Can't recall when Renny's was, but believe that Renny, Keesha, and Libra are all Leos ( which I am, too)...strong, stubborm, focused women...gotta love 'em

I'm actually loving this crew and how fun loving and goofy they all are...so much nicer than all the bible thumpers from BB9...

~ hockeymom ~

August 6, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hello everyone!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow to see the look on April's and Jessie's faces!!! I have class from 6-9 but I'm going to leave at 730 to make it home in time. I think this one eviction ceremony is def worth missing half a class for :)

August 6, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

Thank you Thank you for TOR, even though I have the feeds on I miss a lot.

Hope everybody in the house keeps their mouths shut, because I want to see April blow up like a tea pot on TV.

LOL

;)

August 6, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Is the voting already closed?

I tried over and over last nite and could not get in.
I went to it now and it says it's closed!
Not that they need my vote to evict Jessie.I'm sure it's a landslide.

Thank you reporterX and Carolyn for keeping us all so up to date. I know it's a lot more work without the video.

August 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all those who are wondering about Dan's vote - it's not set in stone of course by the lovely Carolyn has added a poll here (at the top i think) about:

If we get dan's vote who would you vote to evict - it's a landslide for Jessie to go home.

(Those polls are usually a forshadowing of what America really votes - as I noticed last week)

August 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I haven't heard Jessie do the goodbye song lately. Maybe since it is Memphis he is a bit scared of retaliation. But wouldn't it be great instead of being boo'ed when he left the house if the audience would sing that song to him. I wish there was a way to humble that meathead, but unfortunately it would never penetrate. I don't think there is any way to make him understand that he is not the center of the universe. It would just never enter his head that he was wrong. He would just think the viewers needed his help to understand.

August 6, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a tad late commenting on this...but I must address April's attack on Chelsea Clinton's looks with the "solid 3" remark. I can't fathom the audacity of someone who bears a striking resemblance to the Crypt Keeper throwing stones at someone else's physical appearance.

What a vapid, small little person she is.

August 6, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear CBS--please show clips of language lessons and swim club in the TV episodes

ric

August 6, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I just have this strange feeling that April and Michelle will lose it when Jessie is voted out. They may have to cut to a commercial immediately and call security to break up the fight. It would be funny if Michelle caused trouble and got disqualified from the HOH comp.

Has BB ever had a problem with someone not leaving the house in a timely manner after being evicted? I remember one of the HG in season 9 kept hugging and saying goodbye and Julie having to tell them over the mic to come on out, but I wonder if there was someone who got so angry that they started screaming and yelling and had to be dragged out?

August 6, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And a Gracious Good Morning to Carolyn. As you know we love all you do. And ReporterX, and Kin, and Dawn and TRD too.

I've got to get out of my new habit of doing the sofa for BBAD. After that, I don't want to come back and finish the night with all my friends here.

April - I hope they do let her know before the vote that she is screwed. I want to see her breakdown when she realizes she has no control past nominations. The mob mentality is finally over and I am doing my happy dance all over the place. I haven't gone to youtube to find the Yes Dance yet.

Libra - Please BB, give her a super strong impossible to miss whispers. She drives me crazy. i don't read lips. not even BBAD on closed caption can pick her up. i did love her eye rolling in every direction last night though when she was alone in the spa. I'd never noticed what big eyes she has and no bloodshot whites. Some of her looks made me LOL.

AP - Of course we all know I love Dan. Does anyone hope/think that he found out in the DR shortly after 11:00 PM BBT? I know that was an hour early before voting closed but I am hoping that was a sign that it was such an overwhelming vote, there was no need to wait. And smart of AGP if they did do it early. Throws those who are guessing he is AP off the track of his usual midnight call-ins.

Memphis - Memphis Memphis MEMPHIS! Put him in a pair of overalls and stick a blade of grass in his mouth, then lock us in a room together.. please! i know all that would happen would be him running around in circles so I couldn't catch him. He's probably climb an imaginary tree in the center of the room, or plant a bean and escape me ala Jack and the Beanstalk. But a GaYToR can dream.

Michelle - I don't think I will ever want BUTT-TER on my toast again. Kudos to Dan for trying, but i think it's hopeless. You can lead a horse-face to what-her, but you can't make her drink. I go back and forth on the Michelle look. I find her somewhat pretty with straight hair but those curls! Someone needs to take the curling iron away from her... NOW!

Chads - I was a precint chair and head election judge in Dallas for years when Dallas still used butterfly ballots. 2000 made me wonder how many of our close elections were skewed because of hanging chads. No one ever considered that before Gore v. Bush.

I know I am missing some shout outs from last night and sorry. My memory is the 2nd shortest thing I have. :-X

I do think they will be on Craig Ferguson tonight. I seem to recall Julie saying she would be back again this week and every week. Makes since because she has to fly back to the Left Coast every week for the live show. She probably doesn't do it the day of, just in case there are airport problems.

That's the World According to GaYToR for the morning. Almost time for wakey wakey. I'm hoping for some blow ups today. I want excitement.

:o)

August 6, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning Lisa, RayRay, Rhonda, Patty, Patti, MsFitz, ScottDish, Jane, Melanie, Breeeeee, Alice, Ric, Rosaritoe, N2Reality, Cara, Hockeymom, Evie, WendyLady, LittleSister, AnotherDan, Charlotte, Merry, JulieB!!

Thank you one and all.

Time got away from me this morning..

August 6, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Rene said...

I'm a first time blogger today!

I have to say, I am so fed up with April and Ollie. It seems like they're not satisfied unless they're bashing everybody else in the house. (As much sex as they're having, you'd think their satisfaction level would be a little higher.)

Honestly, I have a feeling that April was one of those mean girls who tortured all the other girls in high school. She can certainly be cruel on camera, anyway.

I adore Renny. She never fails to make me laugh out loud, or simply put a smile on my face. She reminds me of my sister, too. I am pulling for her to win the whole shebang.

I was so happy that Libra won the POV competition! I'm not a big Libra fan (not a hater either), but I was just happy that she proved April wrong.

Thank you, Caroline, for keeping me updated and informed. I have the live feeds, but I miss almost everything that happens at night. I am on the East Coast, and I always seem to go to bed JUST BEFORE the action starts.

August 6, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too thought the Chelsea Clinton comment was out of line. I knew from the beginning that April had self esteem issues - hence the - everyone feel me up cuz they're real fiasco.

April is one of those jealous catty girls - who continually claims she's not jealous and catty.

April - Chelsea Clinton got to live in the White House - not the Big Brother House. I think she has you beat!

August 6, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patty and Alice,

I was part of the studio audience at the live eviction of Steven :( and I can tell you that production will make sure the audience only shows lots of love to the evicted HG...no booing at all...remember that no matter how we all feel about them, they still have lives to live after bb... will have to deal with their behavior and actions when they get back to their friends and family

although it was fun to see their "deer in the headlights" look as they came through the door.

~ hockeymom ~

August 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I am so loving Renny!
She is the houseguest I would like to go on vacation with!
I doubt she and Dan will make it to the final 3.But who knows. They are both so likeable, and fun and engaging.
If they vote for another America's Player I'll vote for Renny.

August 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Gaytor :) Sorry I missed ya on the first round.

August 6, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rene :) Good Morning and Welcome! :)

August 6, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Hello Carolyn,
The week has gotten away from me.
I even missed the Sunday show . I DVR'd it but accidently deleted it.

I've had about one hour in the AM to read the Dish. Thank you both for all your work feeding our addictions.

I WILL HIT THE TIP JAR THIS WEEK.

Let's all enunciate this together,

"I WILL HIT THE TIP JAR THIS WEEK."

Father Dan would want you to.

August 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Rene,

I agree I thought all the sex would lower April's hyper paranoia. But I guess at this point she should be paranoid.
I will not be missing that Thurs. show. I will watch it early and late. I have a feeling there's gonna ba a lot of stuff they're gonna want to cut out for broadcast tv.

August 6, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning All you BB dishers! Have to agree with the whole April thing. She has really seemed to go over the edge this week, and think that she will blow a gasket come tomorrow night!

She does remind me of a very insecure girl who has to criticize everyone else to make herself feel better. Hate that Ollie has kind of jumped on the wagon with her. Maybe it is a twin thing because I have known few twins and seems one always has self-esteem issues.

Jane...think you are right about April's eating, though she also seems like their might be a little eating disorder too. Course, that is just an opinion and stress seems to effect the eating also, so that could be it.

Just random thoughts this morning. Sure hope Ollie & April get all their romping done now....they won't have the privacy for long! And I think the HG will be keeping closer eye on them!

August 6, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Rosaritoe, hi sweets, I thought i had been missing you. Glad to see you post.

You can go to cbs.com/bigbrother and watch any episodes you miss.

And re: last post. I have GOT to start previewing my posts to catch syntax errors and missing upper/lower case and leaving out words. Maybe I should do my comments in Word first then copy and paste. Or maybe I should just file my nails so I hit the right keys?

August 6, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Rhonda,

All (most) of those size 0 chicks have eating disorders of some kind. How much does Keesha obsess over food and weight? The chick wrapped herself in plastic wrap and sat in a sauna on national tv and had no shame. That sounds pretty disordered to me. Keesha gained weight on slop!

Remember Dani, she ate nothing but candy and Angie smoked all day then had one piece of bread with a single slice of cheese. I know it's the fashion, but not many woman can live up to being rail thin without an eating disorder (please excuse me those few of you with hyper metabolisms).

Still, I think the stuff everyone bitches about with April is anxiety. She's be a different person if she were properly treated. She might still be an annoying brat, but probably not nearly as much.

August 6, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon all,
I'm late but unlike the rest of you I'm not surprised at April at all she has turn out to be exactly how I thought she would. I hope Memphis wins HoH and puts her and Ollie up and Jerry has to go as well. I can't for the life of me get why no ones says to Keesha "don't complain about Jessie because you were being catty last wk when u could have had him out". I don't have a favorite player at all, but I think Memphis is cute (now that I know his eyebraws are naturally thin)I wonder will cbs bring one of the HG back, I'm rambling I rather see Jessie there than April, Ollie, or Jerry because he keeps up trouble.

August 6, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below