;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chelsia - Bloggin' with the Chicks

As with all posts on bbdish, please resist the urge to copy and paste this elsewhere. You are quite welcome, however to post the link. Here's the direct url:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2008/08/chelsia-bloggin-with-chicks_24.html

And heeeeeeere's Chelsia!

What a CRAZY last couple of days…where do I even start?!?!

So, by now we all know the big news about Jen and Ryan. I have to say that this girl is dealing very well! I don't think I could be as strong as she is in this situation!! Alex (being the gentleman that he is) flew Jen to Newport Beach last week to get away and relax.

On Thursday, I ventured down that way to go out with my past HGs. We had dinner at Alex's villa, watched the live eviction, and, as we were getting ready for the night out, we found ourselves watching some clips and making fun of each other. One clip that they just looooved to hit me with was me kissing Matty in the hot tub!! Thanks, guys!! HAHA!

After getting ready (mostly just laughing at each other), we hit the town and met up with Parker and Dani! I have to say, Dani looked great for going balls to the walls for her 22nd birthday the night before!!! Let's just say that we all had a great time together and were ALL hot messes the next day!!!

Alex had to leave on Friday, so Jen came back to Hollywood with me. We hit up The Grove, where Jen was totally stoked about finding an over-sized piece of beef jerky…it was about the size of her head!!! Haha, crazy girl!! Jen and I then met a couple of friends for dinner and drinks and had a brilliant idea to get tattoos!! We ended up not getting them because we wanted to meet James Zinkand and Sheila downtown.

Stay tuned, though, because, when Jen comes back for the finale, we will be getting tatted up!!! So, Jen and I headed downtown to the wonderful BAR107!! Let's just say this was a loooong night! I had to drive back down to the OC to take Jen to the airport at 4AM!

So, getting to BB10 - this game just keeps getting better!!!

I'm gonna go back to the POV comp with the numbers…this is not an easy competition! I was totally shocked by Keesha!!! Touch the frickin' cockroaches!! It's half of a million dollars! I don't understand why she would not fold on that question about the cockroaches; how can you feel safe with your answer, when you didn't even put your hand in the box?!?! I'm sooo happy with Dan, though!! This guy is one smart cookie! I totally love that he could prance around with that POV and wave it in Jerry's face.

I love Dan and his prayers!!! This guy just constantly cracks me up! Renny looked like she was gonna kick his ass when he was doubting her haircutting ability!

I was also shocked by how serious Renny was as HOH. I liked that she was so discreet with all of her decisions. Also, I was stunned with the way she treated Dan when he approached her about the POV!

During the POV meeting, I looooved that Dan didn't call anyone out, but definitely let the house know that he was offered money!! He's sooo smart! How about Ollie wearing sunglasses during the meeting? Ok, Matty Jr.! I was soooo excited to hear April say that, if she knew she was leaving, she was just gonna turn into a total bitch!! Too bad she didn't go through with it.

After the POV meeting, I thought Michelle going nuts regarding the money offer was quite funny.

I know I have totally dogged on Ollie and April about the sex in the house, and, I know, I know, I was nowhere near innocent in that house…but I did not run around and have sex like they are doing.

I really feel for their families; when they get out of that house and see what they have put their families through they are really going to feel terrible. I say this from experience...I put my family through hell and, yes, they still love me, but there was a lot of disappointment with some of my actions. In watching April's family, I can feel for them and see that they loooove this girl, but are probably very disappointed in how she has been behaving in the BB house.

Now, getting into Ollie and April…they are gonna feel like fools when they get out and realize some of the stuff they talked about on TV…living together…marriage! I wish them the best of luck together, but, let's be real…for the hundredth time, showmances never really work. I totally understand how they feel about each other and the connection they have made; they will share a lifelong bond. I just don't give them too long until they announce that they are "just friends".

I was a lil disgusted with April when she was sitting by the hot tub bitching to Ollie. She acted like everyone should looove her and there is no reason for her to be evicted. I do give April kudos for her speech, although Angie's is still the best! It does also say a lot about April that, in her interview with Julie, she would not say anything bad about Keesha.. I could not believe that Ollie finally (kinda) played the game…I think it was practically the first time he had spoke to Dan, when he was campaigning for April to stay. Way to finally play the game, Ollie!!!

I had to chuckle when Jerry said that he would be talking about his BB experience for years to come…but I did feel for him in the HOH comp, which had to be very hard on him.

I also felt for Ollie when April left; it is a terrible feeling to lose the person you care about in that game. Even though I only felt that for, what? 5 minutes?! :)

While April was talking to Julie, I was very shocked with the way she was kinda going back on her feelings about Ollie. Does she forget that we see everything? Makes me wonder if she really will be his GF, or if she just said that because she was on the spot!!

The HOH comp looked like a BLAST!!! I'm very happy with the winner, although not too happy with his noms! Why would he agree to put up Memphis?! It had to be the worst HOH deal in history and that was quite a risky move to put up your own alliance member.

Now that Memphis won the POV, I'm totally stoked though!!! Dan had better replace him with Michelle!!! I'm so excited to see how the rest of this week will play out! PS…totally jealous that America gets to pick a HG to get a call from home! That would have been the best!

Like I said before, I can't believe how fast this season is going! I'm getting sooo excited for the wrap party!!!

One more thing that I am totally excited for is that I'm going back to IOWA next week!!!! I can't wait to see my family and friends!! The best part is that I'm flying Pugsley back to Cali with me - I finally get my baby!!! Yahoooo!!

I wanted to get back home before school starts and try to bring some stuff back to Cali, considering I only moved here with a suitcase!! Saturday is the first Iowa game, so I will be heading back to my old bar (that I worked at) to watch the game!! It will be so much fun to see my old Mully's crew!! Goooo Hawks!!

Hit me up on Myspace if you're a fellow Iowan and want to meet up!! I will be in Des Moines on Thursday the 28th and back to my hometown of Mason City and in Cedar Falls on Saturday.

Labels:







Permalink







34 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Des Moines!!!! woohooo!
:D

August 24, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm taking a break.. be back around 7:30pm eastern to publish comments. :)

August 24, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Is that Chelsia's sister with her? She looks like her!

August 24, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you all think we love Dan because he is a nice person.I know I love to see the boy in him throwing that ball playing his games like an only child he entertains himself.Now on the other hand Ollie has a problem he is a mean spoiled man I am sure someone in his dads church told him what his nasty son is doing yet he tried to cover it all up with his little speech about his upbringing . i cant believe he was ever a nice church boy he didnt get to be this warped in just a few weeks he needs some serious help hope he gets it. now Michelle is still the little girl that never could tell the truth and everything had to be her way on her terms.she will be forever 14 so sad .

August 24, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

golf is still on.

August 24, 2008 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chesea for keeping us posted on what is going on in your life and your perspective on BB10. BB9 was the first season I had watched. I loved it and got hooked...It has to be great to feel like you have another family within all of the BB people... Again, Thank You Chesea...

August 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up with ryan and jen?

August 24, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I know you are taking a break, Carolyn...a well deserved one at that, but I just have to vent how irritated I am with hearing Jerry hating on Keesha right now. He is so blind, when I believe she is the only one that has been decent to him the whole time! UGH! Anyone else feel like me?

August 24, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

What happened with Jen and Ryan? I've moved and have no feeds at my mothers house and have been totally out of the loop!

August 24, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger BBdude said...

Hi Carolyn,
Back dooring Manchelle is going to be risky she is going to be pissed.As much as I feel sorry for Jerry I want him out the door he could take the last batch of slop with him. Renny scares me seems like she wants dan and memphis out before ollie and Keesha is starting to piss me off she is so boring now that April is gone i'd rather have manchelle in there instead of her. Well thats a wrap.

August 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey everybody ... I'm baaack!

Thank you Thank you Chelsia, you are one awesome person.

See y'all later when the show starts.

;)

August 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Chelsia Hart said...

Ryan cheated on Jen...

August 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Chelsia Hart said...

and P.S. Alex's friend Johnny is Hott!!! and no that is not my sister, I do not have a sister :) its Johnny's sis!!

August 24, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Thanks Chelsia. She really does look like you!

August 24, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

OK I've heard enough from Jerry. I for one voted for him to get the phone call from home for his wife's sake only.
Hearing him bragging about never lying and playing the tough guy is really getting to me.

August 24, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsia, loved you last year on the feeds. I will never be able to look at Easter eggs the same again...lol. Thanks for all the great entertainment. Oh keep up the blogs I look forward to them each week.

sandra B

August 24, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger ♫~OceanBreeze~♫ said...

Thanks Chelsea for sharing your adventures with past HGs and your thoughts on the season!

C=Venus has some great new chops about Michelle and the Bannah!

August 24, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee,

I totally get your drift! I wanted to scream at my laptop.

Oh my gosh, AGP is torturing us with having Jerry, Manchelle, and Ollie on all four feeds. I am beyond irritated with their sore loser behavior. They think they have the game all wrapped up. They really think Dan is that stupid?

Ollie is as delusional as his tv girlfriend April. He thinks he's running the game. He has NO GAME!!!!

Michelle needs to lay off of Keesha, making snip bit comments like "wheres her man at, he will probably not even come to the wrap party". Honey, atleast she's got a man.

Please oh please, for my sanity, change the feeds. I will even be happy to see fish than to sit here and listen to these people's ugly personalities. The sad part is, I think this is their true colours inside and outside of the house.


- Liz from Canada

August 24, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome having Chelsia blog with us!!
God Alex is still so HOT!

August 24, 2008 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Cool beans.

Who do I have to kill to get the feeds off the Spew Crew? :)

August 24, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan hmm I've noticed that I have liked Dan more when he was being a little devious and love it when he speaks to us, I love how they have no clue what he is really thinking. I thought he was goody two shoes at first, I like him better now that he isn't.

August 24, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I voted for Jerry to get the phone calls too. This only proves that no good deed goes unpunished...

August 24, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn...one of the camera people must be a woman because the perv cam was all over Ollie.

Sandra B.

August 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know how much longer i can listen to michelle ollie and jerry.

ugh.


they are delusional.

August 24, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've turned off the feeds, let me know if they show someone besides the Stragglers/Serpents. Ugh.

I think Dan was a genius this week. I don't think he wins in the end but if Ollie had been HOH, one of the 4 M/K/R/D would be going home guaranteed. This way he keeps the 4 intact, has O/M/J a little secure in his agreement to stick with the deal. After tomorrow evening though, watch out!

August 24, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

genie sea is it too late for a recall on our votes?

August 24, 2008 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi everyone - Thank you Chelsia. It is great to get updates and opinions from you throughout this season. And love all the pics!

And thank you Carolyn for setting it up!

Watching O, M and Jerry trying to relate EVERY single word and action in the house to a twist is hysterical.

Makes me wish I hadn't voted for Jerry to get the call, but didn't was to mess with others game. Wish I hadn't voted at all. Sorry Joanne. And Jerry saying his daughter said 'don't worry about the money, just come home dad'. Translation: you have embarrassed us enough! IMO

What is disgusting is all the personal attacks. Just shows you the true character of these individuals.

The other side talks crap too, but not nearly as vicious and vindictive as these three. Especially Ollie talking about sucking ..... This is a game for a lot of $ guys, not high school.

August 24, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Chelsia. By the way, do you still talk to James? And what kind of tatoo are ya girls getting?

I also can't beleive Jerry is talking crap about Keesha after how nice she has been to him. And the bad launguage coming from him is disturbing. I thought men of his age had some class. Not him! Can you imagine how his family feels hearing him talk like that? Does he always talk like that?

Renny was pissed she did not receive the phone call. She thought her bad comments on her HOH blog would make people simpithize(sp?) with her and make America hate Jerry. I think it really threw her for a loop.

And if Dan is going to go back on his word, why doesn't he just put Ollie up instead of making Ollie AND Michelle mad at him. Work a deal with Michelle to save herself. The rest of the gang would be cool with that, right?

Can't wait for the POV ceremony tomorrow!

August 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chels - i have to agree with you about Johnny ;)

August 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

new top post :)

August 24, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger ♫~OceanBreeze~♫ said...

Finally CBS scheduled golf to end early so it wouldn't interfere with 60 min then BB! Here we go!!!!

August 24, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Hi Chelsia. Thank you for sharing your opinions with us today.

Jerry, Michelle & Ollie were so obnoxious earlier that I just turned the feeds off and watched a movie on TV. Two hours later, the exact same thing was going on in the backyard. I'd rather watch the fish!

I don't care if Michelle flips out if she goes on the block. Let her flip herself right out the door. Best scenario, send Jerry or Ollie as the 2nd evictee.

By the way Chelsia, do you know what happened to the Guinea Pigs from BB9?

August 24, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I know Ryan and Jen broke up, but what did he do to that girl to make her have to be strong? I had a lot of respect for him before, but not anymore if he jerked over Jen. Glad you all are keeping her busy.

I'm with you on April and Ollie. Judging from their comments, they seem to be under the impression that what they've done can't be shown on the feeds. I can't imagine how shocked they'll be to see exactly what was shown.

And yes, their poor families!!! I really feel for them.

August 24, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta love Chelsia! She was my fav from BB9! I think her and Evel Dick should be in the next All Stars. They would totally rock the house! Dan/Keesha/Renny/Memphis have a good thing going with the "plan". Hope it works out today and Dan truly does put up Michelle. He'd be stupid not to... afterall... Ollie/Michelle/Jerry certainly wouldn't have Dan's back at all - they haven't so far in the game, why start now. Renny & Keesha all the way! Renny is awesome! :)

August 25, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below