;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Saturday! Today in the BB10 house, along with the usual manipulations and craziness: the PoV Comp! Will everything work out according to Dan's master plan? Only time will tell...

Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone still in Fay's path... I can't believe she's still swirlin' around up there!

I'm gonna get to work on the overnight report. Please check back for it in this post around 8am BBT.

In the meantime, just in case anyone missed TRD's weekly recap yesterday, I'd thought I'd repost it... It's just that good! :)




BB provided the HGs some liquid tongue lubrication this evening, so all thoughts of a night time PoV went out the window. Of course, I didn't actually know this 'til I got up at 1am BBT to check in and see if the comp was afoot, so I could do the spoiler if it was. Conversation around the BB10 house tonight covered everything from race to politics to OJ Simpson... We're gonna stick mostly to the game talk. ;)

11:45pm BBT
HoH Room
Keesh & Dan

Talking about the PoV Comp

Dan: Are you really going to try? There could be prizes, but there really is a lot riding on this one.
Keesha: If you put the person (Michelle) up that you say you're going to, it's huge.
Dan: I haven't not done anything I told you I was gonna do.
    ***My brain can't process double negatives in the morning.

Talk turns to Renny...

Dan: Gimme a percentage on Renny.
Keesha: It's probably 50-50, if you want me to be honest about it. I really don't know about her.

Keesha goes on to talk about how Renny has such a gut feeling about Memphis, and she's had it for so long, it's grown to take on a life of it's own.

Keesha: She's so adamant about it, it's hard for her to not believe it. I think she just gets a little too paranoid.

Dan: Let's say I get lucky, and someone comes off and Michelle goes up. Do you feel better about that?
Keesha: Here's the thing... If we put Michelle up, we have to make sure the votes are there to get her out.
Dan: We only need 2.
Keesha: I don't think Memphis would vote her out over Jerry.
Dan: I only need you and Renny.

Memphis comes up to the HoH landing, rings the bell, and enters.

Memphis: I was layin' down. I'm bored out of my f'ing mind.

Talk turns to chatter about alcohol and Michelle... They say they'd love to stockpile the dribs and drabs of alcohol, but Michelle would never let that happen.

Dan: She was in bed, practically comatose, then she heard alcohol and got all excited.
Memphis: That wont help her aging process. I think in her real life, she gets just plastered.

Talk makes it's way back to game, and Memphis says all the right things...

Memphis: I don't even want to be around her later in the game. If she made it to final 4 and got voted out, she would go OFF. She would f'in flip. I don't wanna see that.

Both Dan & Keesha site more examples of Michelle going off on people...

Keesha: It's always about her, instead of the issue..
Memphis: She's the type of person that's just ignorant.
Keesha: I wonder if she would vote you out...
Memphis: If you had asked me that last week, I would've said no, but this week? I have no clue.
Keesha: I wonder who Michelle would put up if she won HoH.

Both Dan & Memphis point out that it definitely wouldn't be Ollie.

Talk turns to the dwindling numbers in the house...

Keesha wonders who Michelle would put up if she was HOH. Dan and Memphis agree that she would never put up Ollie.

Memphis: The best case scenario is Michelle goes home this week.

Keesha: Of course! It's us and them. It's so clear now. They're gonna start taking us out.
Memphis: (baffled by this late epiphany) Did you think they weren't? That's definitely going to happen.
Dan: It's still 3 and 2 this next week. Someone is gonna have to man up. If we can win next week, it's a wrap.
Keesha: (laughing) One of you will probably get it and go insane again.

11:59pm BBT
Renny joins the HoH group, and the conversation changes. The move into chatter about the lockdown - whether it's for a food comp or a PoV. They all agree there wont be a PoV tonight, since they haven't chosen names yet.

Keesha: I'm just happy I don't have to deal with a certain blond girl anymore.

Talk turns to whether April and Ollie will continue their relationship outside the house. Renny thinks they will.

Keesha: I don't know... When we get out, Ollie's gonna have girls hanging all over him.

Memphis agrees.

Memphis: When we get out of here, Ollie's gonna have a lot more to choose from, and he wont pick her.
Renny: I think they made a real connection.

Talk turns to Jerry.

Dan: Jerry must be really lonely in here.
Renny: Was he really a colonel?
Dan/Memphis/Keesha: No.
Renny: Who gave him that name?
Dan: I did.

Back to game...

Keesha: He felt like Ollie would gravitate to him once April was gone, and that's not happening, so he doesn't know what to do.
    ***So she thinks. Ollie actually has included Jerry in his alliance of 3, in as much as he needs his vote...
Keesha: I don't like how Ollie has had nothing to do with us throughout the game.
Dan: I wonder if I could've waited him out up there... without making any deals.
Renny: No way. You looked like you were about to fall.
Dan: I'm hoping that I'll be the one to decide who goes home this week.

12:20am BBT
HoH Room
Dan, Keesha, Memphis, Renny cont'd.

Dan looks at Renny and says...

Dan: Hopefully I'll be able to break the tie.
Renny: Why you lookin' at me?!

They're all watching the spy screen, and Ollie's the star of the downstairs. He's all worked up, because they're having a pow-wow in HoH. They're watching him clapping his hands together and looking angry...

They all agree that the combo of Ollie and Michelle is deadly.

Memphis takes the opportunity to point out (again) how overly competitive Michelle is... even in a food comp.

They all agree that Michelle will lose it if she goes up.. worse if she leaves.

Renny: Hide the steak knives!
Keesha: It's gonna be horrible in the house.

This line of talk continues until the magic words are uttered by Renny.

Renny: Michelle has got to go.

The others seal it up, noting how many times she's gone nuts, and she hasn't even been on the block...

Dan: Neither of them have.
Keesha: It's cause Michelle worked both sides, and Ollie laid low.

The game talk and chatter continues up in HoH for quite a while. Meanwhile, downstairs...

CUT TO:
12:53am BBT
Ollie, Michelle & Jerry

Ollie's running the HoH in his mind..

Ollie: You both need to go to Renny and make deals with her about not putting her up next week...

Talk turns to Memphis. Jerry puts his 2 cents in, calling Memphis a "cold hearted a'hole"... Ollie and company have a good laugh over the "fact" that none of the group upstairs know about the 2nd half of the deal...

Michelle: I think Dan's been wanting to put Memphis up anyway...

Renny comes down from HoH, and the conversation turns immediately to chatter.

CUT TO:
HoH Room
Memphis & Dan
1:30-2am BBT

The Deal...

Memphis: Do you think Ollie'd win the PoV just so he could put up someone he wants?
Dan: That would be the dumbest move ever.
Memphis: That would be hilarious.
Dan: I already have my speech ready, if he does that... PoV is so important.

Memphis: For you, it's like, if nobody uses the PoV and Jerry goes home, then you're still good with Ollie.
Dan: Yeah, but then we still have to deal with those 2.

Talk turns to what the PoV comp might be...

Memphis: I hope it's not something with onions.
Dan: If it's a shave your head thing, you better do it.

Memphis doubts BB will do that comp.. There's enough bald guys in the house already.
    ***Um.. Memphis, darlin, if BB was willing to have Kaysar go bald, I wouldn't hold my breath about that one.

Memphis goes on for a bit about how he hates the how-bad-ya-want-it style PoV comps.

Dan: I don't care about cold showers, army cots, any of it. Sell us all out. I don't care, and I don't think Keesha and Renny would either.

Essentially... Just win it!

Dan: I feel better about Renny than I did 6 hours ago...
Memphis: I'm still gonna keep talking to her about what a big competitor Michelle is.

But Memphis feels better about Renny now too.. at least a little.

Memphis: If Michelle goes up, she is gonna have to know she's going home.
Dan: It may be the only way to get her outta the house.

Memphis agrees that this is the only way.

Memphis: If she was already on the block, she'd do everything she could to win the PoV.
Dan: I think Ollie knows some thing's up. He hasn't been up here since the Nomination Ceremony. He has to know it's gonna be a tie.

Dan says that in the event Ollie does win it, he's gonna go ballistic. If Ollie goes around saying they had a deal about the renom, Dan'll just deny it.


This concludes the Overnight Report! As of 9:05am BBT, the Feeds just went to fishies... You know what that means. ;)






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Good Morning Carolyn, DishChicks and my fellow dishers!

I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday, as I was lagging behind on the posts most of the day and just now got caught up. But, before I get into BB talk, I have some Dish talk first:

1)Noni - your latest poem was just outstanding! What a lovely tribute to Carolyn, Reporter X, Dawn, Kim, The Real Deal, Carla, C=Venus and Chelsia! Thanks for saying what so many of us feel about them and the Dish, but with so much more eloquence and flair than we could.

2)Carolyn - thanks for the hearts, so cute! Reading the comments in that post, my curiosity finally made me figure out how the heck to type hearts ~~ ♥♥♥♥♥ ~~ woo hoo!

* For anyone that is interested: with your Number Lock Key on, just hit ALT and the 3 key on the side keys (not the number keys at the top) at the same time.

3)Rhonda - are you here?? Has anyone seen Rhonda around here the last few days? I might have missed her in the comments, but the last that I saw her was on Wednesday (I think) when she mentioned she had a post-op fever. I think I saw Gaytor ask where she was in the comments on Thursday night's endurance HOH comp, but I didn't see her or anyone else answer. I hope she's okay!

~~Need coffee now.........I'll get back to BB comments later! :-)

August 23, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Saints be praised. I couldn't get my morning going without a wise word from Carolyn.

I'm not green from envy, but green from grass clippings. It's yard day.

August 23, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn, Reporterx and everyone!!!

I have nothing witty to say, I sure hope Dan's plan works.

Have a super Saturday all :)

August 23, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger KellyInCo said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
I got up early to see if the veto comp went on last nite...I was too tired to stay up! (looks like I'm glad I didnt?!) Cant sleep now...so I'll be here waiting with ya!...Coffee is brewin...Good morning all you wonderful bloggers!
I soo hope Dans plan works out today!!

August 23, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did April win the clothes?

If Ollie wins pov and saves Jerry can't Ollie go up? (or whoever wins the pov?)

August 23, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and the dishers...I feel like I've been lurking lately...have been so far behind in checking the posts, but am all caught up in the madness now and just in time, it seems.

There are so many different scenarios that can come out of the next 24 hours but it really seems like Dan calculated all the numbers before offering Ollie his "deal"...and I really think he is the smartest person there. He manages to keep his cool, not letting temper get the better of him, and he is always rational and reasonable with all the other HG's. I am realy rooting for him....

Hope all is well with everyone...I hope Faye is not a pre-cursor to a bad season...my mom's in WPB in a house by herself and got hit really hard 2 years ago...up her in northern NJ we are enjoying a spectacular August with mid-80's and low humidity so the gods are smiling on us...hope the rest of the country shares in our lovely summer.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the day pans out!

~ hockeymom ~

August 23, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers! Please tell Fay to go away! We are now getting pounded by the 5-6 inches per hour rain bands. We just got our power back after losing it last night. We're near Tallahassee in North Florida so we've still got several hours left. :(

When the power went out last night was right when Dan went into the DR for the last time so I was anxious all night wondering if the POV had been played! Talk about addicted! ;)

August 23, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Fellow Dishers!!!

I cannot wait for the POV competition....Here is hoping that anyone other than Ollie, Michelle, or Jerry win it!!!!

I so hope that Dan does take Memphis off and puts up Michelle and tell Ollie that that's what he gets for breaking his end of the deal!! SUCKER!!!

By the way - TRD - That recap was AWESOME!!

August 23, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

Good morning, Good morning!

Wanted to say hello before i must jet off to take my little dudes to a birthday party. i think there's going to be a bouncy house! woohoo! i'm trying really hard to maintain my confidence for dan. i don't know how i'll feel if memphis goes home this week. i know it's still a while away but i'm prepared for anything...i think.

i hope everyone has a really nice, peaceful morning no matter what your weather (fay, fay go away)

i'll check back in later...

August 23, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Top of the Mornin lads and lassies...

Its another day in Big Brother Fish Tank..Major POV today. Cant wait...

Danny Boy has the master plan to get Ollie or Michelle and out, and we cant wait to see the faces on their faces when they realize how they've been set up.

Then next few days will tell all...Jerry better run to Keesha if wants to survive the rest of this game.

August 23, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

forgot to say how much i enjoyed the recap! thanks to trd.

August 23, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all.

Read the OR and can't say I'm pleased with silly Dan's plan. He doesn't go back on the plan and nominate Ollie and Michelle but if the POV is used he will back door Michelle, What?! This makes absolutely no sense. There are far to many variables, I mean Ollie won't win but Michelle or Jerry could, if Memphis is still on the block Renny will screw him over and vote him out; she hates him, making one enemy later is better than having two now when one is already your enemy. It's just dumb. I had high hopes for Dan and if this works then I guess he is brilliant but will suffer from worse cracks at his religion than last time. If this doesn't work, worst play in BB history and he will be in the jury house soon. And, what is with I can't tell you but you really know? Just tell Renny what she wants to know how hard is that. Both Renny and Dan are messing with their own alliance, great game play guys. If he was going to do it this way he should of put Renny up against Jerry, not Memphis. Dude what are you doing. The other thing he should have done is ask Renny point blank, he never did get an answer, if not Memphis in F4 than who. If she said Michelle you knew you couldn't trust her. Dan and Keesha should cut Renny loose and take Jerry, one of them wins because he drops out early of part one of three part final comp..

Well that's my rant. Hoping for the best, expecting the worse.

still...GO Dan.

August 23, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn! I hope you are feeling rested.

Special shout-outs to ReporterX and Rhonda! Hope you ladies are both feeling better today.

Morning everyone!

What a roller coaster ride, this BB is?

I am so nervous for this POV. The best case scenario is that Memphis gets this POV. He will be safe, and the others won't have a target on their backs, except Dan, but that's inevitable. Bottom line is, if they get the opportunity to get Michelle out of the game now, they must take it.

She will be a nightmare to live with and defeat otherwise. She was in the room being all jolly with Ollie, and when she would come out, she would be all surly and mean to the others. She has made her bed in April's leftovers, let her lie in it only til next Thursday!

August 23, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that Jerry is kissing Ollie's butt. He truely thinks Ollie is in control. Cause we all know he is up the butt of the HOH. If Dan does not backdoor Ollie or Micheal I will no longer watch these stupid hamsters.

August 23, 2008 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good moring Carolyn and Crew.

My days and nights are so mixed up. I woke up after everyone else went to bed, but the always diligent Carolyn popped in to see there was nothing going on and headed right back to bed. Hope you got all rested up Carolyn. We might just get that WWIII.3 we have been expecting after the PoV comp. I hope so. Then we can have WWIII.4 after the Veto Ceremony.

Thanks for the 'Overnight.' I missed the early stuff so I now like the way things are sounding. I'm glad Keesha spoke up on the Renny percentage. I think it's more like 75/25 that she would evict Memphis. I don't trust her. But everyone knows that.

Did anyone notice she no longer gets credit as a New Orleans Socialite on opening credits and DR sessions. I think now it says hair dresser. Mmmhmm! Hair dersser TO the socialites is more like it. I'm still trying to find the name of her shop so I would be able to shed a bit more light on her. Location Location Location... as a real estate agent would say.

My commissioners meeting is over so I am headed to bed for the day... it's a show night and I have to be rested to be pretty.

If anyone sees Blue, please have him come to my office in the dungeon. :p~

:o)

August 23, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

goood morning well dose every one think dans plan will work?
I just hope that mem wins it and says haha bitchs lol

come on mem kes dan win pov

August 23, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good morning,
I am so confused since Dan became HOH. I did have to get emergency dental treatment and am on heavy pain killers..is that why I can't seem to grasp the situation? The people are the same but the game is so different now..
Ollie and Michelle look like they are running the show and then they show Dan watching the cameras in HOH and laughing which I loved. I had to laugh even though it hurt.

August 23, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is Dan already up? his bed looks empty on cam 4. At least I think that is the HoH. The sheets look flat.
:o)

August 23, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Good Morning! Thanks for getting up at 1am to check on the comp status... bummer that there wasn't one going on.
Let's go Team Dan!

August 23, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Talk turns to Memphis. Jerry puts his 2 cents in, calling Memphis a "cold hearted a'hole"... Ollie and company have a good laugh over the "fact" that none of the group upstairs know about the 2nd half of the deal...

Michelle: I think Dan's been wanting to put Memphis up anyway..."




muwhahahahahaha!!

August 23, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just watched bbad is it possible that ollie is as ignorant as he seems how can you be black and laugh at the word negroid and say its not a word while the shame of r. i.smirks and eggs renny on thinking renny will be in hot water using that word . Of course j, is as usual the all knowing idiot . even dan didnt agree with renny

August 23, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow OMG what is going to happen during/after POV? I am gonna stroke out waiting for it. Oh and DishChicks thanks so much for all of your hard work; I can't live w/o these updates. THANKS

August 23, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good morning Carolyn! What a let down. I had the same feeling about a comp and was really looking forward to it.

Good morning BB lovers~

Boy, Ollie, Michelle, and Jerry have not skipped a beat being hate mongers! I hope Ollie's dad is proud of his sons morals now after Ollie saying he's going to kill Dan if he doesn't stick to the deal.

Michelle says "they" are walking around all happy and it makes her sick. I think BB needs to remind them THIS IS A GAME! (sorry for all caps so early!) I just don't understand that they think everyone should mope around. If they did, they would bitch about that too.

One good thing: I am so sick of M/O/J, I can mute them. They say the same thing over and over and over.

Hope we get to see some comp today!!!!! Please BB please.

August 23, 2008 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dans plan is smart he probley had it planed to back door mecheal the whole time its smart..and if mecheal wins takes jerry off then ollie up.

mem kesha dan win mem off mecheal up.

this is a good move after you look at it all a backdoor plan has to be tried and this is that one..even if she plays she dosnet think shes going up she thinks renny will lol cant wait to see there faces when dan puts ollie or mecheal up

August 23, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I ♥ U Dish Chicks! Thank you for letting us sleep soundly, while you stay ever diligent on the watch and keep us all nice and caught up.

Dan really is brilliant. I love how he manipulates and steers conversations to make the others think they are coming up with the ideas he is ever so subtly putting into their minds.

THAT is excellent game play and keeps his hands clean in the eyes of the others. Brilliant, I tell ya... brilliant!

August 23, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of D/M/K thinking that they are better then M/O. Especially Memphis, hello, if you had so much going for you outside the house what the heck are you doing in BB. I just can't stand him anymore. Well, I guess Dan proved he is like all others and his "word" doesn't mean much in the end, if he goes back on what he said to Ollie I don't think he will win in the end. This season has really sucked!

August 23, 2008 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good monring, everyone! Excellent overnight report, can't wait for the POV! Whoohooo!

August 23, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey All,

Since I'm a compulsive information freak (not exactly news) I looked up that race stuff.

Here's something to start your day in wonderment. Both Renny and Jerry were right! Hard to believe, I know.

Apparently there are many different ways scholars and scientists and societies look at race. Depending on the field, some say only one race: human. There are anthropologists that classify race in three categories, as Renny was talking about: Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. Then there is five classifications of color: white, black, brown, yellow, red (Jerry's answer). There are also subsets and social science terms, like the long lists including: Latino/Hispanic, African American, etc.

Anyhoo. Though none of them knew exactly what they were talking about, nothing that was said was wrong. It's not cut and dry.

Still, Ollie is a moron.

August 23, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Anon @ 9:29:

I have to disagree. I don't think this season has sucked at all.

It's had some GREAT pivots and turns that have kept me totally glued on just what will the critters be up to next...

August 23, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SamanthaM, Alice, JulieB, Kelly, USCWriter, Hockeymom, Wendi, CakeGirl5, Brook, StephenN, MichiganMan, Genie, Gaytor, TiffanyJS, Melissa, Andrea, Fancy, Marci, SimplySam, JluvsTurtles!

August 23, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Jane you are so good!

I just hope others will look it up before they cut down Renny and protest. You know how these things get out of control. But Dish addicts will know the truth, thanks to you.

August 23, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Jane... you're so cute! Thanks for saving me the trouble. I too, am one of those info. freaks and I appreciate the ease of you sharing your findings. HUGS!

Carolyn... XOXO ;)

August 23, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger jane said...

CAROLYN! O-M-G. I just know you don't love me anymore.

August 23, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger jane said...

marci - I know, I worry about Renny sometimes. Cause I think she has some less than PC ways of doing things, but I don't think a spec of it is meant to cause harm. She truly thinks everyone should be able to laugh at themselves for a happier world.

Personally, I might not go places she goes, but I totally get where she is coming from.

August 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle has sunk to a new low.

In this game you have to have at least one person you can work with to make it to the end. The fact that Ollie and Michelle are a team is supposed to go unnoticed. But apparently their egos won't allow them to believe someone would choose NOT to work with them, so Dan and Keesha working together has to have some deeper meaning.

So last night Michelle returned to the gutter she crawled out of and said that Keesha must be doing sexual favors for Dan because there is no other reason he would try to keep her off the block. Michelle is disgusting and even if she won, a half a million couldn't buy her class.

And Ollie is a child. Dan said if he had to, he would deny making the deal about renoms. He doesn't have to. Ollie broke the agreement by blabbing to J&M. Dan knows, even if he doesn't have proof. When dealing with children, you don't need proof. All he has to do is look at Ollie and say, "I know what you did." Let Ollie deny it. As they are all so fond of saying, the tapes will tell. And I can almost guarantee, the CBS edit is going to out Ollie as a liar and Dan will probably slide through with halo intact.

One more saying: You reap what you sow. A,O & M planted a garden of hatred and now the majority of people seem to hate them. I have no sympathy.

August 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger KellyInCo said...

SimplySam
I have to agree with you...this season has kept me glued (more that usual)...the fights have been truley knock down drag outs! I love to hate the rollercoaster ride we have been on this season! And I have a feeling it really has just begun! GOOOO DAN!!!!!

August 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I ♥ TheRealDeal video. Way to rock and roll, dude.

August 23, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Jane -- Thanks for the info. That conv really bothered me last night as I knew there was some truth in what Jerry & Renny were saying. I am Renny's age so was taught the same thing.

What bothered me was that the "young uns" seemed to be goading and making fun of them. It was like the joke at your expense and was very rude. Gameplay is one thing. But to just try and humiliate someone is just wrong when it's outside of the game. And they ALL participated.

Saddest thing of all is that if they would just shut up sometimes and listen, they might learn a couple of things from those who are sometimes wiser than them. But, they won't.

August 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below