;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Morning in the BB10 House

9:02am BBT
Fishies on all feeds! Wakey Wakey Houseguests! It's time to entertain us!

9:17am BBT
And they're up!
Renny's in the kitchen.
Michelle & Ollie are in the storage room, changing batteries and thinking the wakeup music was BBs way of confirming their wild theories about Dan being a plant in the house, then Michelle comes out to squeak at the fish..

And mug for the cameras...

9:20am BBT
Keesha's up.

9:23am BBT
Bathroom
Jerry, Keesha, Memphis

Memphis feels like he was in a car wreck.
The backyard is still closed.

Michelle comes in and asks how Memphis is feeling.

Everyone's just really achy and pooped.

CUT TO:
9:29am BBT
Spa Room
Ollie & Michelle

Michelle's on the pink massage chair. Ollie's sprawled out amongst all the pillows.

Michelle: We're not havin' a food comp?

CUT TO:
9:32am BBT
Backyard
Memphis

He's just a hurtin pup... but hey!

The backyard's open!

CUT TO:
9:33am BBT
Keesha, Dan & Renny are in the Kitchen

Keesha gets her coffee and heads outside to join Memphis, just as Michelle comes in. Memphis goes in to get more coffee, comes back out and the 2 bitch a bit about Ollie and Michelle.

Keesha: They have to announce every little thing they do...
Memphis: They just talk too much. Ya know what I can't stand? It's been buggin' me since I got in this house...
Keesha: I can tell ya a lot of things that bug me!

Memphis is really bothered by all the false politeness, especially in terms of water getting and cleaning... Keesha more so about the announcing of chores done.

For both of them, it all boils down to hating the fake.
9:42am BBT
*** The Feeds are being worked on now! All Hail the wonderful tech at AGP!! Do your thing, Tech Genius! :)

CUT TO:
9:46am BBT
Bathroom
Michelle & Keesha

Michelle's sitting on the bathroom couch, eating breakfast. Keesha's saying she needs more makeup & some hair dye, in order to look presentable for tv - hint, hint, BB.

Both are still in pain from the comp. Keesha tells Michelle a story about a personal trainer she and a friend hired when she was still living in Ohio... She hasn't been in so much pain since the first day after him.

9:51am BBT
Renny joins Michelle and Keesha in the Bathroom, tells Keesha her hair smells good... Keesha's giving it a quick blow out.. They continue talking about trainers.

Chatter... about.. loud nose blowers in public places. All are disgusted by them...

10:00am BBT
Backyard
Memphis & Dan

The tone of this conversation is very calm throughout.

Memphis: So does Ollie want me to go up on the block?
Dan: I made a deal with him, and I gave up a lot.
Memphis: What does that mean?
Dan: You're gonna have to get Renny.

Memphis: He might as well be HoH.. if you're doing exactly what he wants to do.. He gets to pick the noms and play for HoH next week... What sucks is, I'm more worried about Michelle and Ollie now.. You have 2 people who can do whatever, and if they make it to the final 4, that's gonna be interesting.
Dan: I gotta talk to you about a lot today.. Just to let you, like, I'm gonna tell you about everything, about the entire deal, but when we were up there, your name wasn't mentioned.. But I gave up a lot to get him to fall.
Memphis: I'm gonna get some more coffee. Hold on.

10:05am BBT
Memphis returns...
Memphis: I'm so sick of Michelle givin' me the sh*t eye.. uhhh... You need to think about who you wanna go up against in the final 4...
Dan: Ya saw Ollie stop sandbagging last night. It was the first time..
Memphis: If I had my choice, I'd rather go up against Keesha and Renny..
Dan: I hope you understand that I don't want you to go home.
Memphis: But if 'm up on the block.. it's not up to me, and it's not up to you.
Dan: But I think there's about a 90% chance of the 4 of us coming out of this week intact.. It's gonna get tough tough...

Memphis: But if Ollie wins next week, we're f'd. If Michelle wins next week, we f'd too. I used to not think that, but .. she's obviously.. Somebody's been tellin her, like Ollie, that we all have deals.. It's stupid that she wouldn't say something and ask but...
Dan: I still have a lot to think about, but the way I talk to him, he would have no clue we're together. no clue. This kinda further shows that, but it is a risk, ya know.

Memphis: Ya just gotta think, this far down in the game, dude.. Ya gotta think how Renny's gonna think, and even Keesha. The fact that I don't have any ties with them is bad.. At this point in the game.. It's either one or the other.. Then there's the PoV.. If Jerry wins the PoV this week... Ya can't ever throw out the idea that people aren't gonna change their vote.. Especially since no one's threatened by Jerry, by any means.

Dan: Lemme ask you this, between me n you, if at some point she goes up, would you hesitate to vote her out?
Memphis: Who, Michelle?
Dan indicates yes.
Memphis: No.. to be honest, I don't want her any where near the end of the game, just because of her endurance..
Dan: If she gets to the final, she wins. She's fought her ass off.. and she probably has April's vote for kissing her butt.
Memphis: And she flies off the f'in handle dude.. She's f'in nuts, dude. I don't wanna have... Or the fact if it was you, me n her, obviously, I'd pick you, but she would f'in flip...
Dan: I tell you what though, man. That competition..
Memphis: That sh*t was intense. In-tense.
Dan: You gotta trust me this week.. Obviously you can't say anything to Ollie.. But you gotta trust me and keep cool.
Memphis: I can trust you all I want, but it's not you.. You don't have anything to do with it.

10:17am
Michelle comes out. She doesn't join them on the couch, but they cut the game talk nonetheless.

CUT TO:
10:18am BBT
Spa Room
Ollie & Dan
Dan goes in and whispers to Ollie...

Dan: ...Just so we're on the same page.

10:19am BBT
Dan heads up to the HoH and his private (finally) bathroom, brushes his teeth and climbs back into bed.

CUT TO:
10:34am BBT
Hippie Room

Memphis & Keesha talk about Dan's plans... They both think they're screwed.

Memphis: I think you're safe, but he's probably gonna put me up. He told me to get Renny...
Keesha: He told me the same thing. To keep Renny calm...

Memphis and Keesha don't understand why Dan's doing this... Memphis says he's putting him in double jeopardy, because if Ollie or Jerry win next week, he's going right back up, if he's even there. Keesha agrees, saying people do "crazy sh*t"

Keesha and Memphis have a mobile conversation. It ends at the staircase, as Keesha heads up to HoH...

10:40am BBT
HoH ROom
Keesha & Dan

Dan: What do you think about solidifying the four this week? I'm just thinkin' about a way we can all make it to the end.
Keesha: It just sucks, because it feels like we're taking on our own player, and to me that's kinda silly. It's like the people that have... I don't wanna be mean..
Dan: Just say it..
Keesha: It's like, the people who've been mean to us, who've talked sh*t about us, who I've walked in on them having conversations about us...
Dan: I know.. I promised Ollie a lot.. and there's one thing I would go back on. Here's the thing, if you, Memphis or Renny win PoV... I'll put...
Keesha: Here's the think, I love Renny to death, but I can't promise she's gonna keep Memphis in the house... I want it to work out, but...
Dan: She doesn't trust him?
Keesha: Yeah.
Dan: She doesn't trust him because of Michelle?
Keesha: Yeah..
Dan: If that's the case, if she (Michelle) were to leave...



Keesha: I don't know what the perfect scenario would be, and I'm not gonna ask anybody to go back on..
Dan: I know, and you didn't ask me.. I just need to know that if I decide to do that, no one's gonna waiver.. Cuz it's not gonna happen at nominations.. It'll happen after the Veto.
Keesha: Well you should probably get both of them up here..
Dan: I kinda wanna get Memphis up here to see if he does have anything with Michelle.
Keesha: I dunno.. He's kinda freakin out...
Dan: He doesn't know about the deal... Maybe now that he's nervous, I can get something out of him. It's funny, I didn't want my week to be like Renny's week.. I mean, you should feel safe, but..
Keesha: But it's next week. I gotta fight against one of the toughest girls in the house.
Dan: Here's the thing: if Michelle's not on the block, she's not gonna fight as hard for the PoV, and if there are prizes, she'll probably go for the prizes...

Dan: Ya think Renny would vote for Michelle to stay?
Keesha: No.
Dan: What about if it was... If they ask you why you were up here, just say we were talking about getting everyone together... You can say you know I made a deal with Ollie, but none of the details...

Keesha: Yesterday, I thought I heard 2 people talking, and then when I asked the person, he said no.. but I heard them.. so why lie to me about it?
Dan: But if she...

10:52am BBT - this is ongoing...

10:54am BBT
Renny enters HoH...

Dan isn't able to speak Renny, so Keesha translates.

Keesha: Dan's trying to say, he wants you, me, Memphis and him to be final 4.
Dan: So what do you think?
Renny: I don't trust him at all. He already thinks he has the game won.
Dan: I don't trust him, Renny.. I think we need to use him to get what we want.
Keesha: Basically, if Michelle and Memphis were on the block, who would you vote out?
Renny: Memphis.

Silence... couple beats.

Dan recovers and tries to spin it...

Dan: Here's the thing, if it was us 4 in the final four, I trust her and I trust you...
Renny: Who's the final 4??
Keesha: He wants it to be you, me, Memphis and him.

They start running numbers...

Dan: Obviously, I don't want this conversation to...
Keesha: No, and it wont.
Renny: He's very disrespectful to me.. and lemme tell you, he'll use whoever he can. I guess we all will.. but.. and last night he was talkin' sh*t about you talking about what kind of deal did he make? Is he f'in stupid?
Dan: I had to find a way off there...
Renny: From day one, unless you have something with him, and you say you don't.. It's funny.. Y'all can't see it.
Dan: Here's the thing.. Can we use him to a certain point and then cut him?
Renny: That's what I'd do.

***Dan: 2 points.

Dan: But can we use him to get to the final 4?
Renny: I know what you're sayin'... All I know is... We're all friends..
Keesha: I can tell you right now, the only people I trust are in this room.
Dan: Let's say we carry him to the final 4 and then cut him?
Renny: Final 4? Who knows whose gonna be final 4?
Dan: Let's say Michelle leaves this week.. Who's he gonna go to? The colonel?
Renny: I see what you're sayin... but there are certain people you don't wanna carry. If I got HoH, I'd wanna get him out.. and I'd need help to do it.
Dan: I'd cut him in a second. I just want him to get us to final 4. He's gonna win an HoH, and we need him on our side. If I put Michelle up, I can't have that happen..
Renny: I don't understand.

Keesha: He wants you to vote Michelle out.

Renny: Are you saying he's going up against someone? You can't say.
Dan: I can't say, but you're smart.

Renny: Would I be voting or no?
Dan: Yes.

Dan: Ok.. it's about forcing him into a decision. Let's say Michelle's gone, where's he gonna go?
Keesha: He's gonna go with us.
Renny: He lied. He lied to Keesha.
Dan; About what?
Keesha: About the conversation I told you about... but if she's gone, we can all trust him again.

Dan continues pushing the final 4 scenario...

Dan: Between me n you, I think Ollie's been sandbagging the whole game.
Keesha: Oh, exactly, he hasn't been playing the whole time.
Dan: Competition wise, this is the first time he's played to win, and you see how he did.

Renny backtracks to Memphis mistrust. Dan tries again... this time coming at it from "how do we get ourselves to final 3?"

Renny: Right now I'm gonna do what you want me to do...
Dan: I don't wanna tell you what to do.. I wanna figure out how to get us further in the game. Will Jerry get us further? No. Will Michelle? No.
Renny: I think he's used the both of ya, but anyway, right now, we need him.

Still going at 11:12am BBT...

Renny's back on track talking smack about Memphis, but she has agreed to not vote him out this week to get the 3 of them further..

Dan: My thing is this - I don't get to play next week, so I need 3 people fighting in my best interest. I think the strongest bets are you two and him.

Dan gives a little, saying maybe the time to cut him is final 5 instead of 4, taking Jerry to final 4 instead.

Then he just gets brilliant, and he gets both Renny and Keesha to make keeping Memphis til final four their decision, as they run through other alternatives and find there are none that will keep all of them safe.

11:20am BBT
cont'd..

Dan reconfirms with Renny about voting Michelle out in the event she goes up against Memphis after the PoV... then they all agree they are each other's ideal final 3.

Dan: Alliance name for us 3 then?
Keesha: Taken!
Renny: We'll think of one. This final 3 is good though...

Dan: So where do we move forward from here? Do we bring him up and say we need your word on Ashleigh?
Renny: No. Don't bring him up. He'll swear on anything.
Keesha: You know how he is. You know how he talks.

Renny gets in a few more digs about Memphis' talking about Dan last night...

Still going at 11:30am BBT

Renny: I think his time's gonna come though. Hopefully soon.
Dan: Can you keep biting your tongue though? Just make him think...
Renny: Oh yeah.. I have been...

Keesha goes out.

Dan: I trust her immensely. I trust you immensely. I think us 3 can handle him together.

Dan and Renny continue talking.

Dan: I have no alliance with him at all.

CUT TO:
11:35am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Keesha & Memphis...

Keesha goes outside to feel out Memphis... So far, she hasn't spilled any of the talk from upstairs. She's listening to Memphis go on about Dan's other options, besides him.

Memphis: I'm gonna ask him about it today.. Why wouldn't you put Michelle up? You save Ollie.. not her. You can only save.. You can only bargain with the person up there.. The rest is who gives a sh*t....

Memphis runs scenarios... acknowledging that if Michelle were to go up first thing, she'd fight like hell for PoV...

Talk turns to Ollie and Michelle's new pairing, and how she's constantly pushing how alone she is in the house.

Non Stop Game talk this morning! Spark up the feeds, folks.

CUT TO:
11:45am BBT
HoH Room
Ollie & Dan

Dan tells Ollie Memphis is going up... They talk specifics of the deal

Ollie: Even if someone wins PoV, she can't be backdoored.

Dan mm hmms and says they'll have to see how he is on the block... Ollie just wants to reconfirm that Michelle's still part of the deal.

Dan: The PoV is basically gonna determine who's going home.
Ollie: And that's what you have to say to Memphis.
Dan: He asked me this morning... if his name came up as part of the deal. I don't know where he heard that.
Ollie: Maybe he heard Michelle.
Dan: You didn't even say it. You mouthed it..
Ollie: I just wanna make sure the deal stays the same..

A little small talk...

Dan: Welcome to the final 6.

Hug. Ollie goes back downstairs. Dan calls him right back up to HoH...

11:52am BBT
Dan: Ollie, hey, will you come up for one sec.

Ollie does.

Dan: The other thing is.. Keesha and Renny came up here.. the only thing I told them is that there was a deal and you're safe. If you hear other stuff, let me know.
Ollie: Alright man.

***7 minutes til HouseCalls!! Will Gretchen ask April the big question? Will any calls get through about nookie?

CUT TO:
11:55am BBT
Backyard
Memphis, Renny, Keesha

Funny chatter. Renny does shout outs to all her family, friends, enemies...

Renny leaves. Memphis and Keesha continue chatting... about April arriving to the jury house... the jury house in general...

Taking a break to rest my fingers and my brain and watch Housecalls!






Permalink







85 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what Dan (hopefully) has up his sleeve... I cannot understand why he would make the deals he did if he is to continue on following them to a T. It would be absolute suicide for his game if he did.

Morning Dish crew! You guys did an amazing job last night. Especially through all the tech problems what with the comments and the lack of sound on feed 4. Great job!!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed the post again. Me and my timing.

The one thing that REALLY bothers me about all of this is the idea of Michelle being safe. I know there was no guarantee she would leave what with POV and last minute side deals. But I wanted the satisfaction of at least seeing her worry. I agree with Renny. She has turned into a smug, self righteous _______ (insert word I am not allowed to use.)

Yes, other people have lied and tried to insure their own safety. But she has been the worst of the worst. She has shouted her lies from the rooftops as if she were spouting scripture. She has gotten down in the gutters with A&O in the vile way she has talked about people. And she has flipped sides more than a well worn coin.

She was on the Memphis team until their numbers got picked off. Suddenly she has a deal with April and that's her new BFF. Safe for another week. She becomes HOH and hates EVERYone except A&O, but who is she lovey dovey with the following week-Renny. If that is her game, fine. The mistake she made with me was the disgusting way she talked about Jerry. No one has been as blatant in their arse kissing as Michelle.

Please do NOT let this girl be safe. And if she is, give me the satisfaction of laughing as she is the second one to be evicted next Thursday.

August 22, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... like Judas ..."

Hmmm ... I knew Dan would have a tough time as HOH regardless of any deals he made while "on the ropes" so to speak. This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise, an opportunity to get someone out without looking like he had a choice.

I agree that he needs to just come clean with everybody and say, "look I'm sorry but this is the deal I made and I'm stuck with it." I think it would be best for him to nominate Jerry and Renny (letting her know she's the pawn). I don't really trust that Renny and Keesha wouldn't backdoor Memphis if he's on the block. Of course none of them know about the double eviction coming up.

August 22, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger spnshacres said...

What is the deal with production today.. Either were missing cams or audio does not math camera.. Same as last night.


Question
Do you think Dan will honor his word to Ollie.. After the comment of Time to play like Judas.

August 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to thank you SO much for your hard work on this site. I don't know how anybody really gets into this show without it. Great work!!!!! Thank you!!!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Well the feed problem is gonna be an issue...Hope they get it fixed soon.

And again GREAT JOB last DishChicks. Even with all the feed problems...Lets see how Danny Boy handles this..time for some big time HoH convos with his "Alliance"

August 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Dan plays like Judas and puts Jerry & Michelle up. Of all the things they have said to and about him he is going to make a deal! Whatever!! Excited he is HOH, just wish he didn't make deals like that with Ollie of all people. What is up with that?

August 22, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

You think they could at least kill the "fishy music"!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

This house, these people, THESE FEEDS!!!!!!!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! Memphis is having a serious rant. He is one of the few HGs I can stand listening to when they rant. For some reason he just cracks me up!

August 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Hhhhmmmmm...Are the BB Gods are listening to me?!!!! LOL!!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry if I am hogging all the space today.

In reply to the person who said that those of us who loved Dan because of his integrity now want him to lie and break his word-I don't. There are certain times you are put on the spot and you have to lie. I can accept that because these games are made to put people in that position. I call that necessary lying.

But I really want Dan to be able to keep his integrity and not resort to unnecessary lying. That is why this deal worries me. I don't understand it and don't think it had to be made. But until I am sure what he has up his sleeve, I am trying not to throw in the towel. I am just stating how it looks to me as an outsider looking in. This is one time that having the feeds is not a benefit because I feel like I am completely in the dark right now.

August 22, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i pray he puts O and M up.
dan isnt stupid he knows this would just kill his game

Mem/Dan (final 2)
Dan K Mem) final 3)
hes not gona f them over for o and m eathier hes gona put up m o or jerry and m or jerry and renny

August 22, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the partner to a former reality tv star I want to say thank you so much for this site. You have truly given the closest glimpse of reality into what it is actually like in a reality tv show that an outsider can ever get. I really appreciate your site and read it everyday and have become quite the addict myself. Me and my partner have always enjoyed BB but this has brought it to a new level this year for me. There is so much that people do not understand that happens behind the scenes and your site captures alot of it and I appreciate that. Again I just wanted to thank you for your site!!!

August 22, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Dan is oficially in No Mans Land. He created it, so he's going to have to deal with the consequences.

Regardless of what he chooses, no one is going to trust Dan until he is out of the house.

August 22, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

I like memphis...

But keesha is starting to wear on my nerves.

At this point, Ollie would be good for anybody to take to the end. His lack of gameplay until April left would make him a not desirable winner.

We'll see. Adam kind of slid through as well.

August 22, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all.

First thank you, thank you, thank you Dishchicks for keeping us up to date on the comp when the feeds cut out, bad AGP.

Next reading the overnight I wasn't happy about Dan's deal but after reading Lisa's report of him in HOH by himself and him saying " game on" and "play it like Judas" I am really interested in how this all goes down.

During house calls yesterday the casting lady Kass said that Dan has been trying to get on for four seasons. You know if he is that hardcore he knows what he is doing.

Sorry for doubting you Dan, kick butt.

GO Dan!

August 22, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone please help clarify?? Last night on BBAD Keesha was insistant she heard Ollie request Memphis be up and that Dan said no...I never heard this and unless I missed it and didn't see it written on here..I know there are some technical problems going on. But did anyone?
~Lissa~

August 22, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to DVR the early show. Did anyone see the exit interview with April?

August 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job last night Carolyn and crew. Don't know how you do it, but thanks for a job well done. Did you break a comment record last night. Read everyone of them lots of fun. Keep up the good work.

Cindi

August 22, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

The conversation now about blowing your nose in a restaurant is funny. It is also one BAD thing about feeds. I can't tell you how many times I have been eating and a HG blew his nose. And also when Michelle went into her Jerry luggie routine. (3 TIMES when I was eating) Hope no one is eating while reading this!

lol

August 22, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Friday, everyone! Do we happen to know what music they played this morning to revive Michelle and Ollie's supspicions of Dan? I am really curious!
Looks like our guy just may play a Judas by the sounds of it...I hope so!

August 22, 2008 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn Darlin. I hope you got plenty of sleep. It seems there may be lots going on today if we are able to hear it. Hopefully they will get the problem corrected very very very very soon.

I was a bit disappointed with the "deal" but wonder if Dan will keep his word?

Memphis said it to Dan straight out. "He (Ollie) might as well be HOH. You are doing what he wants and he still gets to play next week."

Memphis finally knows Michelle is not on his side. Hurray, his eyes are open finally. He needs Renny.

August 22, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now Keesha is bitching and moaning about fake. She is never anything but when she is around the other people in the house. Talk about misguided.

Just sayin' Al

August 22, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry comment publishing is slow.. It's just me and they're very game talky.

August 22, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I've been saying since day one that Dan is a player on par with Eric. We'll see if I'm right or off the wall. But I think Father Dan is more live Devil Dan and he's about to set the place on fire.

Memphis saying he rather go to the end with Keesha and Renny is so transparent it's hard to believe he actually says it. Either Keesha or Renny could win this game. Ollie on the other hand has not less than nothing - and the best player wins, not the guy who hung out and got la*d. It would be something else if Dan got out Memphis this week.

Playing like Judas ....

August 22, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its hard to believe that Dan is such a big baby. Why did he not also tell Ollie that he could have his and Monica's first born child as well? After what Saint April said after getting booted out she and Ollie are all but over. Please tell me he is not that stupid. Please tell me I missed something. Ollie/Michelle are safe, Ollie gets to pick one of the people to go up and a replacement if needed?
Unless Dan comes to his senses, wears a 666 necklace,cause he lied, and gets rid of either Ollie or Michelle he is short lived there..

August 22, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April's interview with Julie this morning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUGu3az_5k

Great job, dish chicks on the coverage from last night. All of you must be exhausted!

August 22, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn - stop apologizing! You are the best and WE all know and appreciate it! Those that don't, well we won't go there until necessary!

August 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Howdy all, Hope everybody is recovering from the endurance of last night. Personally, I'm still a little tired an sore. Not to mention a tad hungover. LOL

I've decided to take a break for a few ... be back soon.

Thank you Thank you DishChicks and crew for all that y'all do!

;)

August 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm getting sick. It's pretty obvious from the Dan and Memphis conversation that Memphis is going up. And probably Jerry, thus his Judas comment.

Telling Memphis he has to get to Renny this week... SCREAM! And there is no way in hell that Memphis could ever get to Renny. She's had nothing but hate for him since the first night. I'm disappointed in Dan immensely. Now he wants to talk to Ollie. Should be interesting.

Still nothihng smartass to say so...

:o(

August 22, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still not getting the big picture, but I'm trying really hard. I will reiterate my wish last night-Memphis wins and Dan is able to play for it next week. That could be the twist-a do over. After all, they have mentioned Groundhog Day several times.

Dan MAY put Michelle up. My feelings are torn. It is a black mark on his integrity meter, but Gawd I would LOOOOve to see her on the block. And the added bonus of being on the block AFTER she was promised safety-it could be the best week ever. Dramatically speaking and for my own entertainment of course. I would however pity the people who are living with her. And I would put out an all points advisory for the production staff to have Renny start collecting all those knives (and any other sharp objects.)

August 22, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I've got the door open and one leg out. I am ready to jump off the Dan train.

August 22, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Man,I so hate seeing my 2 least favorite people (O & M) feeling safe.

I have almost complete confidence in Dan, but! He is really smart and has wanted to be in BB for so long, I hope he thinks long and hard, now that he got his Monica fix. (Love, love, love the Taken shirt. Smart girl, I would have done the same).

Do me proud fellow Michigander, MSU alum, and American car owner. The car thing is kinda inbred to people from Michigan.

Go Danny Boy! (Please???)

August 22, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

I HATE this F2 of an endurance deal-cutting.

FUTURE BB HGS TAKE NOTE: If you're one of the final 2 in an HOH endurance comp: FIGHT! Don't cut any deals. It isn't worth it. Win by winning not by promising your soul. You're 99% there. Hang on a little longer.

August 22, 2008 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New at this....can you tell me what's wrong with the feeds and who to complain to?

August 22, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good groggy morning all

Very tired and sore today so going to be of a lurker then a poster.

Only thing i wanted to comment about so far is this. Why do the ppl in the house who have had a rough up bringing think they deserve the money over the ppl who are playing the game really well? Last time i checked BB was a game show not a charity.

Michelle needs to pull her head out of her (_|_) and remember she isn't the only person to have a rough life. (she is reminding so much of Amber with her poor me BS)

August 22, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn there is nothing slow about you! Stop apologizing. I'll tell you again just in case you forgot. We all love you!

Cindi

August 22, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesnt Michelle like memphis also? Maybe she will vote out Jerry. He could try that.

August 22, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dan is going to put up Jerry & Renny, in order to insure Jerry gets evicted. If the POV gets played the plan would change to backdoor Michelle. Dan could spin it since Ollie had some control that he was part of putting Renny on the block.
If Dan puts Memphis up, he will be evicted & Dan should realize that now.

Ollie & Michelle are just all around clueless, weak players that is the only reason to keep them around.

mj

August 22, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It is without a doubt a plan to get rid of Michelle. I'm so happy I could spit. I had decided that she was becoming a bigger threat than Ollie so if this works out I will be happier than a pig in sh**. Knocking wood, looking for 4 leaf clovers, keeping fingers and toes crossed. I tried crossing my eyes but I couldn't type.

August 22, 2008 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

good day everyone! last night was such a great way to spend the endurance comp. watching. thank again to everyone.

so - everyone may be feeling kind of over this point by now but i still find myself thinking about dan's deal - urgh - and i am wondering this: every once in a while when i find myself in a negotiating position and i am nervous or tired or under some other type of stress i can get a case of word vomit...what i mean is, maybe dan was feeling soooo in need of making sure ollie was willing to let him be hoh that instead of just going with what ollie originally said (that he only desired his own safety) he over-talked it and all his savvy went out the window. dan seems to be a pretty verbal guy and he may have just out of fatigue or nervousness or whatever, just overplayed his hand. i'm not saying this was his finest hour - i'm just considering it as a possibility. then again, there is also the possibility that he has some brilliant strategy up his sleeve that my feeble mind is just far too small to reach. (please let that be the case!)

one more thing about memphis - sour grapes, dude. i want his alliance to work out for now but he can stop anytime now complaining about people being nive to eachother...there is nothing wrong with common courtesy at any time. during a competition or otherwise...imho

August 22, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

good call about the sharp objects grendon!

August 22, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

If Dan puts up Jerry/Memphis, his best bet is probably to get Michelle, right? He saved her, and is close with Memphis, so if he can get Keesha and Michelle, it's a tie and Memphis stays in the house.

August 22, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Dan put Michelle up all he has to say to Ollie is, "well April said she wasn't going to put up Jesse but did, and that Michelle is just a pawn" and then Mem, Renny and Kee "flip" and vote her out. And we all know that April was the smartest, prettiest, ect ect ect.....

August 22, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Renny has a blue vein hard on trying to get Memphis out of the house. She doesn't understand that they are going to need his vote to get further in the game.

Talking to Renny is like talking to a wet mop.

August 22, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured it out-Renny IS....drumroll please, Edith Bunker.

Totally out of the blue and with no warning she can astound you with her pure genius and insight into human nature.

But when it comes to a common sense basic concept, her head is so far in the clouds she is wearin' a halo of cotton.

She may be loveable, but she is a dingbat.

August 22, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

edith bunker! yeah!


marci - my brother is also a proud spartan!

August 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - umm.. anyone but me? ;)

they're having technical issues, and they have someone working on it now.

August 22, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

brook
I think you're exactly right.And word vomit describes it perfectly.

August 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

please don't tell me, carolyn, that someone is trying to blame you for something not going smoothly... not sure how many times it needs to be said that you are super human.

and in the earth-crumbling, armagedon-like instance that there is a slip-up on your part it is excused.

August 22, 2008 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon all,

Wow what a crazy deal Dan made with Ollie just for a few pictures and a letter from home. I cannot believe Ollie & Michelle will be sitting pretty this week. Ugh. I had only wished that Memphis would have won!


- Liz from Canada

August 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, did I go to far with my wanking comment? I can't find it, but that doesn't mean it's not there of course.

Just curious. :p~~

:o)

August 22, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

hooray for dan! i believe he is a sincere guy but i also believe he is smart enough to turn anything around like he just did. i've always been a firm believer that it can be ok to make someone else feel like a genius to get what you want...sneaky, i know, but meant with no malice. :)

August 22, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - a little too far on that one, hon.

August 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I'm loving this game -- probably my favorite season so far!

I felt deep down Dan always had a plan for him and K final 2. Or maybe that feeling was just a hope since they are my two favs. I really don't care which one wins.

This is one smart kid. Yes, there's a risk; but you can't get through this game without a risk.

Last night I really think he was planning all along. That is where his mind was while he was hanging up there.

Today, Keesha gets it -- and he's working Renny the way he has to. You can certainly tell he's a teacher at heart. If his job was in danger (and I seriously doubt it), someone should watch this converation and they will see his talent.

I went to sleep last night after the HOH. Was too tired to comment but read everyone's take on what was going on. I think it's funny. We want drama, but we want the same to stick together. We want the house to flip, but we turn on a dime when one player makes any comment to another player. Well, Dan (and I believe Keesha) are really playing the game the best I've seen. If they can pull this off, it will got down in BB history!

I love this game!

August 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this is what Dan is thinking....put up Jerry and Renny/Keesha. If the POV is used, backdoor Michelle since he has already lost her jury vote over Jessie.
If it is not used, it should be a tie, and he can send Jerry home. That way he keeps his word to both sides.

August 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

I LOVE Dan! More and more each day, I LOVE Dan! I misjudged him a bit before the game, but he totally rocks! He's the bees knees. He's one clever dude with a good heart! Lucky girl, that Monica!

Go team Dan!

August 22, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Dan is one smart dude. Very well played on his part.

So, my understanding is that Jerry/Memphis will go up, with Michelle as a possible renom?

August 22, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

hey brother m - if you are still around i wanted to tell you i was thinking the same thing you said earlier about if dan did end up putting michelle on the block he could use the same excuse she used for jesse (he isn;t the target)

because you were right to remind us about her genius, sparkling, brilliant beauty!

August 22, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Crazyzonie said...

gm Carolyn (I'm on BB time) ;)

I voted about 10 times for Jerry last night, I'm onboard for that.

Now for what is taking place in the HOH room. Renny truly is the new MEMEME and it is driving me nuts. She is obsessed with cutting Memphis. So much so that she is not seeing the bigger picture. True tunnel vision. She is making this personal and really doesn't care about Dan and Keesha. She has no place to go. Shut up Renny and listen and let it sink in that Dan and Keesha are smart players. They are offering you a good alliance.

Michelle does need to go. Can't say I would miss her.

I hope this get the live feeds fixed soon. Going to be a lot of talk today ;)

August 22, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I now know that even gaytor has some unprintables (and I am sure too many unmentionables to mention) I feel I need to come clean about something.

A few weeks back, before I had a name and I was still anon, I am the one who wrote the poem about A&O (putting up with the cow when the milk is free).

You did print it, but you had to consider it for a while first because you deemed it a little harsh. I have to admit, even as an anon, I felt like a grade schooler being scolded by my favorite teacher.

See what you do to us, Carolyn. We must love you AND respect you if you can have that kind of affect on us.

August 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Thanks Brook, but that wasn't me who made that point, as much as I'd love to take credit for someone else's brilliance. :)

August 22, 2008 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Dan just told Ollie that Michelle would not go up as a replacement if Jerry or Memphis wins POV.

Dan is really digging himself a hole.

August 22, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! Thanks Carolyn. I knew I would get bonked eventually.

Some of it was good but I already forgot the parts that would have passed. But I think others covered those thoughts anyway. I'm honored to get the reject button. You will never hear me complain... Just laugh, and hope I gave you a giggle too.

WOW! the game talk is crazy this AM. I just hope Renny dosn't go back on her word, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. She has never given Memphis a chance and has such strong hate for him. I won't trust her vote until I hear it for myself.

Anyone got any idea why she hates on Memphis so much? I don't remember him ever giving him a reason. She's just... well as I have said over and over... I'm off the Renny Bandwagon. I wish Dan would put HER up.

:o)

August 22, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the EW Recap of the show last night, people in the comments were talking about a Michelle/Ollie hookup last night. Did that actually happen?

August 22, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HouseCalls is way too nice. Is ED not there? I was really looking forward to him ripping her to shreds, and farting on the couch.

:o)

August 22, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Hey Everyone,

Just checking in and getting my BB fix...lol

Someone asked about seeing April on the Early Show. If you go to youtube and do a search for Early Show BB10 then sort for added this week (at least that's the way I sorted it) you will find Ape's interview with Miz Julie.

Hope everyone is having a great day! And once again hats off to all the dishchicks and all they do! Cheers to y'all!

August 22, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Dan would probably love to put Renny up but knows she's not his threat in the end.

He's playing to keep an alliance but get out threats. Gutsy moves -- sure hope they work!!!

August 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what if we have a diamond veto this week...Dan's plan won't work.

Sandra B.

August 22, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think this could end good. renny will keep mem for dan and k sake.

mem could win pov.
pov should be used and backdoor Mecheal if not jerry leaves.
jerry could win pov-mecheal up mecheal out

this could be smart just make sure me knows whats going on

dan needs to talk to mem in his room
dan told o he would bd m so she fills safe and wont try to win

i hat mem going up i wish it were jerry and mecheal but idk if it will be. he dose have a pont that if mecheals up she will fight harder for pov.

pray to the bb gods-if mem up he wins pov, or jerry or k or dan.

backdoor the little brat Mecheal,or just put her up

August 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesnt anyone get it? Dan is not April (April had that comp locked up) - Dan was holding on to his dear life, he knew he would go down before Ollie; so kudos to Dan for getting Ollie down and making whatever deal so he is safe.

Another question, why isnt anyone questioning why Keesha is off limits on the block but not Memphis per Dan's wishes?

Michelle: I dont understand everyone here bashing her for "fake", alliance with Ollie, etc. umm..remember it was 7 people up in HOH when Memphis & Jessie were nominated..so she is technically alone; she did NOT abandon Memphis..Memphis abandon her (e.g. she didnt take POV from Memphis in POV comp; she never campained for Jessie) she was in the Spa room always with Jessie because everyone else was up in HOH together, and Memphis joined to crew to save himself (I dont blame him for that) but afterwards - he moves in with Keesha & Renny. So what is she suppose to do? yeah April nominated Jessie..but everyone else voted - so she is suppose to hang out with those that betrayed her? also, how come its alright for Memphis to hang with K/R/D, but she can hang with Ollie. Give the girl credit. at least she is playing the game and relies on herself..unlike jealous catty Keesha (e.g. "I dont want to face a tough girl)

Keesha its about time you do somethign for yourself..you're lucky already that they got out Libra and April for you; nevermind the fact that you are the one that got Jessie to go home.

I just dont understand anymore..

I give up.

so basically you'll want to hand over Keesha $$ for what? she is the one that is using EVERYONE. and will never be a soap opera star (great ambition) and if you think that Pam Anderson & C. Electra are the most beautiful women..what else can I can.

Its crazy in here.

ONE MORE TIME: Dan fans now want him to back out of his word?

Keesha, Memphis..if you dont like the deal that Dan made, then maybe you should have hung on and won your own HOH.

Since Dan is choosing Memphis to go up..please smarten up Ollie; go for Renny (not Jerry) as teh other nom - THAT WILL DEFINITELY SHAKE UP THE HOUSE.

August 22, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikeinbama-It's a small, silly distinction but I think when Ollie asked if Michelle wouldn't be put on the block after POV, Dan said "uh huh". I think it's his way of being noncommittal on his word. Jerry thought his "uh huh" to him was Dan's word Jessie was safe. If I'm ever in a convo with Dan, he'll have to say "yes, my word" not "uh huh" LOL.

Sneaky boy.

August 22, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Why is Renny so full of hate towards Memphis anyway? I don't understand, that's why I got off the Renny train when she and her big head got HOH.

August 22, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've had more than enough of HouseCalls. I'm about to go into a diabetic coma. Turning it off and getting some work done before DQTD takes over for a bit.

:o)

August 22, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watchin House calls -does she realize at all that people could see her 24/7 ! What a LOON !

August 22, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone watches house calls today with April I'd really be curious to know what she was asked and what she had to say.

Thanks!

I can't get enough of this site. I'd be lost without it!!!

August 22, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, it's all so crazy. I wish Dan would remind Ollie AND Michelle that April promised Michelle she wouldn't put up Jesse, and not only did she do so, he was the one who left. Why do they always have selective memory in this house?

August 22, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I dislike April even more now, after watching her on Housecalls.

She is completely obnoxious.

August 22, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

Okay I've been sitting here pondering Dan's "Deal". (I know, I need to find something more productive to do...lol) Anyway, the part of the deal that bothered me the most was Dan "offering" to keep "another" person safe other than O himself.

Okay now this may be way off but, here's my thought...

maybe Dan told O he would keep him (O) safe and another person safe just to find out who O was closest to in the house, therefore letting Dan know who O has an alliance with if anybody. Otherwise why would Ollie give a name unless he was close to the person he's asking safety for.

Just a thought.

I still think Dan has throughly thought this through. He's been too smart of a player up till that moment to make a huge offer like that and not know what he was going to do with the information he gets from it.

August 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Ok, I only saw the last 15 mins of housecalls -

Did April find out that America "knows" about her and Ollie???

August 22, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger texasgirl said...

I also think this would be a "really" good time to have one of those infamous Diary Room leaks while Dan just happens to be in the DR. :)

August 22, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that Ollie DOES threaten Dan BEFORE nominations to so Dan will turn around and nominate Ollie and Michelle. IS Ollie the dummest sh$t on the face of the earth or what. He needs to go!

August 22, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There are 2 new posts :)

August 22, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Anonymous @ 12:22pm

I agree with much of what you're saying. Dan made the deal to save himself because Ollie seemed prepared to go on all night. And, yes, the other hgs should have held on if they were that worried about M/O winning HoH.
One thing though, when you said ...
"Since Dan is choosing Memphis to go up..please smarten up Ollie; go for Renny (not Jerry) as teh other nom - THAT WILL DEFINITELY SHAKE UP THE HOUSE."
My impression is that Memphis is Ollie's choice for noms, not Dan's. That's why Dan is working so hard to get everyone on his side in agreement even though he has to put up one of the alliance members. The second nom would then be Jerry since it's Dan's decision.
BTW, anyone notice how Ollie is ok to go back on his word (e.g., not to talk about the deal with anyone), but Dan's AP if he goes back on his word? Double standards is the name of this game.
Also don't know where Ollie got the idea that Dan's tie-breaking vote is up to Ollie???!!! Where did that come from?!
At any rate, I've been keeping up with the BB house thanks to this blog and have to say thank you so very much to the DishChicks for giving so much of their time to keep the rest of us informed and entertained.
Y'all are the best, dawlins! Debbie

August 22, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below