;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers. Happy Thursday, Happy Live Show Day & Happy Endurance Comp Night on the Live Feeds!

It became official shortly after midnight when BB was encouraging the HGs to get to sleep. After a couple brief fishie breaks, the feeds came back to this little snippet of conversation between Dan, Memphis & Keesha in the Hippie Room:

12:30am BBT
Hippie Room
Memphis, Dan & Keesha

Memphis: Let's do the never-ending story.
Dan: We can't. Production says we have an endurance challenge tomorrow.
Memphis: Yeah, but not 'til 5.
    ***Well ok then! Thanks for the heads up, D.R. Folks!

    ***Is it possible the DR was messing with them? Sure. But it's not very likely.


As the season progresses, each new HoH comp becomes more and more crucial... This comp tonight is the most important HoH of the season to date, and I can't wait to see it play out on the live feeds! I love, love, love endurance comps!

OK.. I'm getting to work on assembling the rest of the overnight now. :) I just had to tell you the good news about the endurance comp first thing! Please check back for the completed overnight report around 8-8:30am BBT. I'll be publishing comments once it's complete.


10:30pm BBT
April, Ollie
Snuggling & Talking about Michelle

April: She's a strong competitor. She'd be good to have on your side.
Ollie: I think she's just trying to cover her ass... I'm a bitter man. Help me to not be bitter...

Michelle enters and complains about being the biggest girl in the house.

April: No, you're not. You're just the tallest.

A bit of chatter, then Michelle tells April she'll look out for Ollie...

April: Dan told me he's tell me if they were voting me out... I asked him specifically to tell me so me n Ollie could just enjoy our time together... I asked him just for that one courtesy. I've never disrespected him. He told me if he had one inkling, he would tell me.
Ollie: I wont forget this... I wont forget what he did to Jessie either.
Michelle: He (Dan) wants to be by himself? He can be by himself outside the house. I don't forget either.

BB: Michelle, please come to the Diary Room.

April: You guys need to get Keesha out too.

Michelle leaves to go to the DR. April & Ollie resume snuggling and Keesha bashing. April's mimicking all of Keesha's nicknames for people, her voice and her existence on the planet....

April: She's f'ing 30!! She's the most immature person I've ever met. We are complete opposites... She's very selfish, and I'm very giving... Keesha uses men.

This continues on for quite a while, until April wraps and ties it all with a pretty bow...

April: I'm just really quirky and funny, but people just don't get my sense of humor. (pause) I just don't wanna see you in the house without me.


CUT TO:
11:00pm BBT
Spa Room
Memphis, Renny, Dan

Pleasant chatter while snacking on grapes..

Dan: I wonder if the internet is enjoying watching Keesha take a shower.


CUT TO:
11:05pm BBT
April & Ollie
50s Room

Michelle returns from her DR session in tears. April hugs her.

Michelle: I'm sorry.
April: No.. don't apologize.

BB: Renny, please come to the Diary Room.

Michelle: It's not the first time I've been at the bottom of the barrel. Things can only go up from here...
Ollie: Yeah.. My back's against the wall, too, and I'm gonna come out blazing. I've got your back, Michelle.

April gives them both a pep talk, then she offers to give Michelle one of the designer outfits she won. After a little polite pandering, hemming and hawing, Michelle accepts, and April says the only thing she asks is that Michelle try it on for her to see.

CUT TO:
11:10pm BBT
Memphis & Dan

The men are in agreement: "It definitely doesn't take 24 hours to put up the booths." They both suspect a very big HoH comp.

CUT TO:
11:15pm
50s Room
Michelle, Ollie & April
Michelle has decided upon a blue silk tank. She's got it on. April and Ollie shower her with compliments, then April tells her she should hide the shirt, so the others don't get suspicious about it...

BB: Dan, please come to the Diary Room... (Renny's out)

CUT TO:
11:25pm BBT

BB: Ollie, please come to the Diary Room...

CUT TO:
11:35pm BBT
50s Room
Michelle, April & Ollie

Michelle's telling them about her goodbye message, and she says she had to do it over 3 times...

Michelle: Wouldn't it be something if both April and Jessie got to come back? I wonder what it woulda been like if I'd won a different HoH...

CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT

Memphis, Dan, Renny & Keesha


BB: April, knock it off!
Keesha: It's because they're both drunk...
Dan: Who?
Keesha: Michelle & April.
Dan: I saw Michelle when she came out of her DR, and she looked like she was crying. I offered her a hug, but she said no...
Keesha: I can't stand it when they get drunk.

Keesha mimics Michelle doing baby talk... Incidentally, Michelle and April are both mimicking/bashing Keesha at this very moment as well...

Renny: (to Keesha) Are you staying up late tonight? You (all) need to be prepared for tomorrow.
Dan: I hope it's not some bs comp.
Renny: I think it might be endurance.

CUT TO:
11:50pm BBT
April & Ollie

April: I wont hold it against Michelle if she votes against me... Honestly, I wouldn't hold it against you either.
Ollie: There is no way. We'll hold it down for you.

Around the house...
11:50-Midnight
  • Jerry is in the Diary Room
  • Renny is going to bed.
  • Michelle's in the kitchen with Keesha, babytalking & fixing an egg for a snack.
  • Jerry finishes in the DR.
  • Dan gets called in to the DR.
  • Memphis is laying in bed in the Hippie Room.
  • Ollie & April are in the 50s Room, snuggling and bashing Keesha.
  • Dan's done in the DR.
  • Michelle gets called in again.
  • At midnight, Dan passes through and says goodnight to April & Ollie.


CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Memphis

Dan: I wonder if April will give her gold bars to Ollie on her way out.
Memphis: I hadn't thought about that.

Keesha enters. Talk turns to chatter about Big Brothers to come...

CUT TO:

April & Ollie

They move on from Keesha bashing to Dan bashing.

April: Isn't it just great when he reads the bible?
Ollie: He tries too hard.
April: He's my religion, and he's a disgrace.
    ***Mind that glass house, dear. You're about to have sex in front of a man who could be your grandfather. Heads up, April. He's not sleeping.


CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan, Memphis, Keesha
Dan's reading aloud from the bible...

CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
Hippie Room
Memphis & Dan

Feeds have just come back from fishies... Memphis & Dan hear noises coming from April & Ollie...

Memphis: What're they doing in there?
Dan: Same thing as last night.
Memphis: The airplane thing?

***lol.

Dan: I thought you were close with Michelle.
Memphis: I thought so too.
Dan: We can't count on her...
Memphis: She's acting crazy... The problem is, if she wins tomorrow, Ollie's gonna latch on to her so quick...
Dan: I can't imagine her not putting Jerry up... so.. either way, we'd be ok, as long as Jerry doesn't win PoV... We can't b.s. with the comp tomorrow. It's too important to mess around at this point.
Memphis: I know. We have to win.... so we can put up Jerry and Ollie... Maybe we'll have a double elimination this week.
Dan: I don't think so... We have 5 weeks left.

***No, you don't. You have 4 weeks left.

Memphis: If they were gonna done one, this would be the week...

Keesha enters the Hippie Room and gets into bed.
Memphis exits the room.
Dan & Keesha speak privately.

Dan: I'm not being paranoid, but there was a point there I wondered if Memphis and Michelle were together.. but now she's just acting crazy...
Keesha: You have to keep your eyes open and your mouth closed. If you think something's up, it probably is...
Dan: Even if they did have something, it's fine for now, but next week it would be a problem.
Keesha: Yeah.. they would pick us off!
Dan: She (Michelle) would be hard to beat in the end... She's gonna get a lot of votes...
Keesha: I don't know about that... A lot of people see right through what she's doing... Put it this way: people aren't stupid. They know that she's doing things just to get jury votes...

CUT TO:
12:38am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Keesha

Keesha hears noises coming from the 80s room... She goes to the door and listens, trying to make out what it is.
    ***Poor thing. It's been so long, she doesn't recognize the sound of it!


Dan: (whispers) Go in there!
Keesha: I'm not goin' in there! What if he's working out?
Dan: Or not working out?

Keesha moves away from the door and giggles... Talk turns to Renny and how much stuff she brought...

Keesha: She sleeps alone up there every night.
Dan: I'll be up there tomorrow.
Keesha: As long as it's one of us...

Memphis enters. After a bit of small talk, Memphis brings up April & Ollie...

Memphis: (whispering) April & Ollie aren't in the spa, and they're not in her bed.
Keesha: (whispering) That's something I didn't think of... Do you hear that noise?? Well, it's a good thing I didn't open the door then!

CUT TO:
80s Room
April & Ollie are having sex with Jerry in the room again.

CUT TO:
Hippie Room
Dan, Memphis, Keesha

Conversation turns from giggling about the obvious sex to their own significant others, the things they miss most about them and their best physical attributes... They all get dreamy thinking about their loved ones...

Dan: Monica is very caring and loyal.
Memphis: What's her best physical attribute?
Dan: She has a beautiful face.
Memphis: What's JJ's best physical attribute?
Keesha: He's really, really tall.
Dan: What about Ashleigh?
Memphis: She is beautiful.. and she has the most beautiful skin...

CUT TO:
80s Room
April & Ollie
Coitus Completus... Ollie grabs a tshirt to wipe her off... She runs to the bathroom, then returns for more cuddling.

CUT TO:
Fishies!

When the feeds come back, lights are out in all room, and all the HGs are in bed.

In the Hippie Room, Memphis still wants to play.

Memphis: Let's do the never ending story.
Dan: We can't. Production said we have an endurance challenge tomorrow.
Memphis: Yeah, but not 'til 5pm!

A bit of chatter about cleaning...

Memphis: Start the story!
Keesha: No. It's time to sleep. (laughing)
Memphis: Communists cannot control our sleep.
Keesha: Ok, ok, start it... but make it a short one.
Dan: Angie always started it...
Keesha: No, I'm not doing it. Not before the HoH comp.

Dan & Memphis tease Keesha for being superstitious. She freely admits it.

Dan, Memphis and Keesha stay up until just after 2am chatting & telling personal stories... The above is the end of game talk for the night...

This concludes the overnight report.

Happy Live Show Day!! :) Endurance Comp!!! WooHooo!!


As of 9:07am BBT, the BB10 house is still locked up tight, and Renny is awake, downstairs and making coffee.






Permalink







76 Comments:

Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone! Happy Thursday Live Eviction Day! (Hoping for a DOUBLE Eviction!!)

Carolyn yesterday, there was an anon who posted this in the Wednesday morning post, but I think it got lost in the hoopla after the rude anons came in:

Anonymous said...(August 20, 2008 11:59 AM)

Hello everyone, there is a very interesting video on You Tube
featuring Daniele and Allison Grodner with a behind the scenes look at this season...kinda neato! Check it out!~N



** So, here's the clip - I found it to be an interesting behind the scenes peek at the cameras, control room, and comps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DnnKMa0is

It was posted by CBS, btw. Check it out, everyone. I think you will enjoy it! Thanks to the anon "N"!

August 21, 2008 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
Hope you got some good rest-

I was posting on the last one and hit refresh to find you awake already! Girl, you shoulda slept in some, I have a feelin its gonna be a LONG nite tonite...

August 21, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yippee!

Good morning Carolyn! You were right again. There was no doubt in my mind!

I can't wait. Hence the reason I am up so dang early - couldn't sleep. Is it 5 yet? It's going to be a long day!

August 21, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, Carolyn - check out the cool "behind the BB scenes" video that's posted at Silly Hamsters. It looks like an official CBS video, so you might be able to post it. Here's the link: http://sillyhamsters.film.com/blog/archives/2008/08/hooker_got_prob.html

August 21, 2008 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Top of the Morning to you Carolyn! You Blog Bottess you! hehe

Good morning Samantha, cakegirl, Marci and the rest of the early birds!

Exciting
Nerve wracking
Demanding
Unequaled
Rigorous
Amazing
Nimble
Creative
Exhausting

It spells.... YAY!!!

Get your naps and snacks peeps! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

August 21, 2008 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oops, Samantha beat me to it!! :)

August 21, 2008 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good morning Carolyn! Good morning BB friends.

Hurray for endurance comp. Gaytor, I would put down money that you could do an endurance (of some sort). ;)

I'm going to sit back and watch last night's AD and enjoy my coffee.

Again, good morning everyone.

August 21, 2008 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn Darlin. I also am surprised to see you going so early, but knowing how boring they can be during the HOH lock down and cleaning I am sure you will be getting a nap today. I'd share my blankie with you. It's very soft.

Samantha, I loved the video. I wish they would do more vids like that but I guess if they did future HG would know to much about BB.

August 21, 2008 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Forgot to mention - the following is an interview Jessie gave on the Gregory Mantell Show. Seems he may have a hosting gig? Can't imagine, but he's still clueless. For anyone who is interested:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/smf/index.php?topic=25966.0

August 21, 2008 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning CakeGirl5, are the kids up and doing school yet? Maybe they wont have to much homework tonight so you will be able to enjoy the comp.

Good Morning Marci, are you trying to be on East Coast time today?

August 21, 2008 at 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone!

As much as I love endurance comps, I'm not crazy about them this year only because MICHELLE is so good at them. I don't want to see her get HOH again. I'd rather see her on the block. I'm hoping that Memphis does really well. I want to see him shake things up a bit. He's not trustworthy (like anyone really is, lol) so it would be interesting to see what he'd do.

And how transparent is Ollie? They all saw through him like plastic wrap trying to form alliances. I think the only one falling for it is Jerry.

Can't wait for the rest of the overnight report. I shut the feeds off early because you had Keesha, Dan and Memphis talking about nothing in one room and then they were showing April and Ollie in the spa room. They are the new Jessie and Michelle, lol.

August 21, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Samantha M. - That is the best video I have seen! (Kinda going through video withdrawal this season) I have so wanted to see the behind the scene action.

Just wanted to say the video link I posted was mentioned by an ANON too, so just more proof all ANON's are not rude, thankfully! Was one myself a couple seasons ago.

August 21, 2008 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the wonderful dish fans!!!

Theme song for today is:
It's raining it's pouring, and Fay won't stop pouring!! :)

I really hope your inner End. Comp voice is right b/c I missed the last one and was so sad!!

Oh and I just watched the dancing clip from last night-- loved it esp. seeing Dr. Will - the original Dr. McDreamy in my opinion :) I still upset that I was a TV only for the allstars and did not discover the Dish until the next season!!! So Sad!

Oh well bring on the Endurance Comp!!

August 21, 2008 at 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was checking out the ebay items to see what ending bids were and noticed that there is a person that ended up with Steven's "Pure Gravy" shirt, ($236.50) "Lone Star" shirt ($560.00) and his cowboy hat ($810.00) TOTAL $1606!!

Who has that kind of money!!?
Must be nice!
He should just buy Steven a car. Crazy!!

August 21, 2008 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, 1st your not blowing hard enough on Fay , I dont want her in pensacola area! Think of this as your comp 4 me.lol Ok now maybe its fay and her effects on me .....But is Dan a twin? all the using of the hoh bathroom ( a way to switch people) the wear the same shirt (told by production ) and sometimes he is so loud in the DR and sometimes not.. Just asking

August 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! You were right once again! Smart idea to rest last night since tonight may be a long one.

Good morning, everyone!

Happy Thursday! Looking forward to show tonight...bye, bye April!
Endurance comp ought to be fun but I am nervous. I dreamed last night Ollie won HOH & IMO he doesn't even deserve to win! He hasn't done anything in this game except chase after April which wasn't even a chase!

August 21, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all, does any one know if the shows will be airing on CBS's sister stations during the conventions the next two weeks? thanks

August 21, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn, how are feeling today?? Better I hope.

ReporterX I hope you are on the mend and feeling better too!!

Hello all my BB addict friends. WOOHOO endurance comp!!!! And I only have to work tomorrow and then I'm on holidays!! SO who needs sleep. :)

Can't wait to see how the day goes, inbetween all the fishies.

Have a super day

August 21, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OK, that video is awesome! Thanks for posting the link.

Morning Carolyn. Sleep well? Any good dreams?

Can't wait for tonight!

August 21, 2008 at 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn! You do know how wonderful you are and how much we all love you, right?

Good Morning Rhonda-Hope that back is healing fast and those painkillers are doing their job!

Good Morning Gaytor-Just want to say what a pleasure your posts are to read and you put big smiles on all our faces.

Good Morning the rest of you awesome people.......happy live show day! Thursdays ROCK in the Big Brother house!

August 21, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just thought that I'd tell you that for the new HOH poll you had Renny's name on it as well. I'm looking forward to the Overnight report from last night and of course the upcoming endurance competition tonight.

August 21, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samantha WOW!
TY for the link to that awesome clip! It was very interesting and like Who Knew!
Totally enjoyed it!
~ Gale ~

August 21, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Bailey,

I'm not sure Jerry is "falling" for Ollie's overtures as much as he realizes that he too is alone in the house. He's been trying to stay on everyone's side, and in doing so has alienated himself in the game.

And good morning everyone.

August 21, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Alice - I think I've created my own time zone. I'll call it BB mania zone. Aren't we all on it? I don't go to sleep until all HG's sleep and yet I am up wayyyyyyyyyyyy before they are! And I don't get a nap! Well rarely.

Sound familiar Carolyn?

August 21, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi people,

So I'm thinking tonight's fight is between Michelle & Keesha. Anybody else think differently?

August 21, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger KellyInCo said...

Good Morning... Carolyn/all! Mogee...I was thinking the same thing about Dan..something else is up with him...hopefully I'm not still anon LOL having trouble making it work!...maybe I got it now?? I sooo dont want to be anon!!after yesterday....so lets see....

August 21, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Samantha M - thank you for posting that link & reminding us about it. It was an interesting video. I have always wondered how they did it all. The guy who said sometimes on the mike you will hear whispering but can be getting a heartbeat too. A couple of times I have heard a heartbeat.

August 21, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW APRIL WILL MAKE HER EXIT TONIGHT!!! SHE BETTER BE GOING HOME OR I'LL JUST DIE!! I'M DYING TO SEE IF SHE WILL STICK TO WHAT SHE TOLD OLLIE IN THE POOL...THAT SHE WOULDN'T BE SAYING GOODBYE TO THE LADIES..EXCEPT SHE USED THE "B"WORD

August 21, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Woo Hoo!! Happy Comp day!!
Carolyn I sure hope you have a nap planned for today!! If comp doesn't start until 5... You're in for a LOOOOONG night!!!

August 21, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Hi All! Carolyn, hope all is calming down there for you. It made me mad to read the rude comments to you. Why do they think you owe them anything? We are really Lucky to have you do this for us. I really appreciate you and all you do. I am grinding that comment under my shoe right now.... We Love You.

August 21, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I know I have a major BB addiction, but I think my addiction to you and this sight is greater. I have been sitting here for over an hour constantly refreshing waiting to see the overnight report.

Would that be considered cyber stalking?

August 21, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Hi Alice,

They don't get home till after 3:00here...that's central time.

Hopefully they won't have alot of homework - dinner tonight is gonna be sandwiches - they are gonna be sooooo excited about that LOL!

Good morning Genie Sea -

I am going to watch the clip that Samantha M gave us the link to...

brb

August 21, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

As ready as I am for an endurance comp, it kinda scares me.

Michelle, Dan and Memphis actually have the best chance for winning that and not sure what Ollie's strengths are so he's a wild card.

That stacks the cards against my favs.

So -- GO DAN!!!!!!!

August 21, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

And good morning Carolyn (hope you got a good rest), Reporter X (hope you are feeling better) and all by BB Buddies!

August 21, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

HELP!

I cannot get the link to work!

I am not very comp savvy but I did try it 3 times and it says "internet explorer cannot display the page"

Carolyn, is there a "link" I can just click on?

Thanks!

August 21, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone remember what season they stopped letting HOH be able to play back to back HOH comps?? Instead of making them sit out after their week? I was thinking maybe season 4 or 5?

August 21, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger J said...

Hello Carolyn, I hope you got enough rest. Then again, It's never really enough is it.

I'm soooooooo excited for tonights show. I can't wait to see April to get the boot! I'm really looking forward to see the look on Libra's face when she sees April walk in the jury house.

I PRAY Manchelle DOES NOT win HOH. That would be the WORST case scenero, well actually Ollie wiinning would the the Worst. Hopefully he will continue his losing streak and we won't need to worry. Anywho.....Thanks Carolyn for all of your hard work and dedication to feeding all of our insane addiction. I'm appalled at the RUDE anons from yesterday. I can't beleive the nerve of some people. Have a great day!

August 21, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Good morning, Carolyn and Crew and all other fellow BB addicts. Along with the endurance comp tonight, I'm really hoping for a fast forward! OR a twist, so long as it doesn't involve Miss April staying in the house!

Mogee, about Dan being a twin...could be, but they could just use the diary room to make the switch -- that is how they've done it in the past, I believe.

I really think Dan just prefers to not have too many distractions or others in the room while using the rest room. Some folks are like that -- I personally know several people who are like this)...so I really think that is what is up with him using the HoH restroom so often -- and not that it involves a twist of any sort.

August 21, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning Carolyn
well what will happen tonight. we all know Aprils leaving but who do you want to get hoh
my bet is dan or mem please get hoh

August 21, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Sure sounds like it's April who is jealous of Keesha, not the other way around! And talk about immature, April has that one won. What a sore loser!

And does anyone else notice that Michelle (and Jessie) call Ollie "Ali" most of the time?

Who was that just talking in his sleep? I thought is Dan, but he doesn't have a dark blanket on. Sounded like he said "good call Walter, good call"???? lol

Good morning Genie, Alice and the rest of us BB wackos.

August 21, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

I CAN'T WAIT for April leave! She is making me so sick with all her talk about how: pretty, generous, humorous and special she is! This girl is so self-absorbed it makes me sick!

August 21, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger J said...

April: I'm just really quirky and funny, but people just don't get my sense of humor.
Does she live on the same planet the rest of us do? Has anyone ever taken thoses quizzes in cosmo....I took one one time and it was titled "Do you see yourself as other do?" I really wish we could get April a copy and let her take it. Maybe then she would realize how god awful she really is. I bet a million dollars she blames Americas dislike for her on the "editing"......Hello Ape, we have the feeds.....

August 21, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow BB addicts,

Looks like a major HoH endurance comp is up for tonight...could be a long night on feed.

Ollie is out this week no matter how much he tries to cuddle up to Keesha and Renny. Hes desperate...He knows hes played a bad game and now hes trying to step it up.

Too little two late...send him home followed by Michelle...April is so self absorbed she cant stand to think of Ollie in the house with out her? This women is self disillusioned that when she gets out of the jury house she will be amazed at how much of a bad impression she made of herself...I expect her exit interview to be much like Jessie's.

None of its my fault...its all Keesha's fault.
I didnt do anything to anyone in the house. (except make a deal with Michelle to keep her and Jessie safe. And bashing everyone in the house. I hope her friends see her. And ask if she talks like that to other people when their not around.)

Its gonna be a long night folks better eat your Wheaties now get the coffee brewing and clear the calendars for tommrow (We'er all gonna need our sleep.)

August 21, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Good morning all :)

August 21, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger jadedlove said...

Good Morning Caroyn !

I've been lurking again so far this season, it's the first season I've had the feeds and damn if ya'll werent right, it's ADDICTIVE!

Did anyone else catch April and Ollie playing with the suitcase last night?
She decided to crawl into it and he zipped it up with her screaming all the way and as he rolled her out to the front door. It would have been a very cute moment, if she had not wanted to run off to the diary room as soon as she got out to be sure they got that so it could go on tv and to give their "reactions". She made one of her few actually funny moments seem scripted and pathetic. As she went on and on about how it was the "funniest moment" this season all I could think was ... damn why didnt he just keep going?!?
Can we say ATTENTION WHo*E!

August 21, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Finally!! After piddlin around on youtube, I found the video... that was REALLY neat, talk about hamsters in a cage - LOL!

August 21, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Kelly in AZ said...

Good Morning! Thank You Carolyn and Reporter X for all the info.

Cannot wait until tonight! Hope Dan, Keesha or Memphis get HOH! please don't let bitter, hateful Ollie get it.....

Looks like to me that Dan has a growing crush on Keesha, What do you guys think?

August 21, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

G'mornin Caro and everybody else.

I'm so glad that you made it an early night last night and got some rest. You needed it after the week you've had. Hope all is Okay, was concerned when you had to go so suddenly. as a grandmother I tend to worry about everyone's well being. We shall chase away any more nasty anons that show up and feed them to Gaytor so he can chomp them into bits.

Reporter X I hope you are feeling better today, you girls have been pulling some incredible hours here, and its important to take enough time to take care of yourselves. We want you well and happy.

Mogee, I agree about Pensacola, my daughter, son-in-law and two beautiful granddaughters live there.

I have been invited to a free concert tonight but just may decline as I don't want to miss anything. This addiction is becoming a serious thing. Will need a twelve step program when season's over.

Carolyn, need that list of all D'chicks blog names, first names and what they do. Wanna have this little surprise done for today. please email to me.

Anyone have any guesses on what type of endurance comp tonight.

Genie, I have an Idea for C=Venus chop series. A continuation of our Borg thing.
Star Trek Borg thing with:
April of course Borg queen
Ollie as member of collective (complete with eyepiece and hardwear)
Dan as Data, kinda quirky
Jerry as a Ferengi
Memphis as Captain Kirk, he looks a little like a young Kirk
Michelle as a female Klingon Warrior(not far off in disposition)
Keesha as "Seven of Nine",the gorgeous borg chick who escaped the borg and became a crew member,
Renny as ?

August 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

It's finally complete :)

Publishing comments now.

August 21, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im betting april and ollie dont even last through the jury house.

August 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

cakegirl - what link isn't working for you?

August 21, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

wait wait wait wait wait

I'm freaking the FLIP out here. They had SEX with Jerry IN THE ROOM??? AGAIN???

My poor sheltered mind is shutting down on me....

As Sheila would say, Who does that?? Seriously, who DOES that?

August 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning all!

I'm kind of bummed they told the HG's about the endurance comp ... not that it wasn't obvious with the long lock down, but c'mon! Let them stay up all night bitching and moaning, getting drunk. Makes for much better endurance comp viewing.

;)

August 21, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jerry wasnt only in the room, he was watching. thats pretty sad that there doing it while a 75 yr old man watches. Keesha was so close to walking in on them it wud have been a mess.

August 21, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I was so tired of the April and Ollie show. She is the most insecure person on this show. She annoys the crap out of me with her cutting everyone down and than says how sweet she is and " I never say anything bad about anyone".

She is so jealous of Keesha she can't even see straight. I am looking forward to tonight when I will see April for the last time (except in the jury house)
-v-

August 21, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Noni - Great idea! Renny as a Tribble? hehe

August 21, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think it was a diabolically smart move of Memphis to give all the beer to Michelle. Hope she has a raging hangover and she gets the boot next.

August 21, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning all, or afternoon for those of you on the right coast.

BBAD was more than sickening last night. I'm not sure who does the control room for them but it was all A/O cuddling, plotting and all talk about revenge. I gave up and came back to the feeds with a muted BBAD. As I have said, AGP/CBS really likes the showmance. I'd love to let them know a little goes a long way with those two. But, crossing every appendage and tying one in knots, April will be outta there tonight.

This is going to do one of two things to Ollie. He's either going to fold (my choice) or come out like a raging bull and take the endurance comp. I guess that last choice would leave it up to
who it is geard to, men or women.

Has there ever been an endurance really geared toward men? Memory is out to lunch today.

I'll be here for the comp of course. But today I have to go to a Poll Commissioner class to be up to date for our next 3 elections. BORING, but have to go or I don't get my full pay for those 17 hour days. I'll need a nap during the day because there will be no time after the class. We can go at 4 or 6 (GCT) so definitely 4 because 6 would cut into live show time and that just isn't going to happen.

Piper, you might be amazed at my endurance >:) capabilities. As someone sings... I'm not as good aw I once was but I'm good once as I ever was.

Patti, you make me blush. It's thanks to the posters from me because if they didn't feed me the straight lines I'd never be able to... well no, I'd find some way. I can tell you when I go back and read my own posts I can be amazed at what has come through my fingers. So *Blush* and TY.

Carolyn, you know this game too well. I really doubted there would be an endurance tonight. You know how to call them. NOW, when will the FF Eviction week be?

Time for my own caffeine drip. I'll be back.

:o)

August 21, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Uck, this time Jerry being in the room really bothers me. Yeah, the first time it was kind of sneaking around and they thought he was asleep. I'll buy the "it just happened" story. And a show for the world, we'll it's not my cup of tea, but no one is forced to watch it. However, doing it with Jerry there just full out, let's go at it, and everyone knows the game. That's some creepy stuff.

I know last time I talked about our prudish culture and how in other cultures ... bla bla. But screw that, we live in this culture, and doing it with a guy who could be your grandfather 10 feet away is ick to the extreme.

August 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO

He was not watching. NO. No. No. I refuse to accept this. No.

oh god someone help me.

*chants to self* I have never said he reminds me of my dad. There is nothing about him that is remotely similar to my father. This is not happening.

August 21, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Good Morning Carolyn, I hope your feeling better, you too Reporterx!!

I wish Jerry would have removed himself from the bedroom last night and said "I'll give you too some privacy" I'm no prude but it's wrong on so many levels to bump uglies when another person is in the room trying to sleep!!

August 21, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Can there be a double eviction and an endurance comp on the same night? Is it possible they are setting up a double eviction/double hoh comp? Or two comps?

I only started watching last season, so I don't know how a double eviction works. I do know that most of the chatters have been guessing this would be the week for a double, and that there are not enough weeks left for there not to be a double eviction.

Does anyone think that someone pulled out of the show at the last minute, and that is why there is an extra picture frame and key?

I'm excited for either a double or and endurance, or, preferably, both!

August 21, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

It was the "behind the scenes" with AGP and Daniele on youtube that SamanthaM was talkin about, but I finally found it, it was good!

I just went to youtube and put in behind the scene with bb10 and found it since I couldnt get the http address thingy to work...

I'm not a comp guru - I'm a wanna be LOL!!

August 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The day is not going by quick enough
April needs to go...


Good Morning Carolyn

August 21, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

FINALLY! After watching that behind the scenes clip it clicked. I know who Grodner looks like now... Does anyone else see Janis Jopin?

Not putting down Janis because I loved her. Allison Grodner?
Not so much.

:o)

August 21, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least Memphis sees that Michelle isn't so much on his side anymore. Yes, she'll keep him safe to a point but the "alliance" isn't as strong as he thought.

The other day, they were in the backyard and he told her he was trying to firm up a F4 of them with Dan/Keesha. I knew she was having none of it when the first thing she did was run and tell Renny that Dan's the biggest threat in the house.

I do think Dan has a cute, innocent crush on Keesha. I just enjoy watching those 3 interact. Keesha/Dan/Memphis now how to enjoy themselves and I can see long-term friendships in their future.

August 21, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn,
It's gonna be a long day.Hope you are able to take some breaks.
ReporterX
Hope you are feeling better.
I'm very excited about the endurance comp.I wish the ones I'm hoping to win would have gotten more sleep.Hope you got enough sleep.
I finally went to youtube and watched the A/O doggey vid..OMG I took a shower.And it looks like she'll be sweatin out her next cycle too.Ollie will be all alone wondering.I would bet someone has already emailed that vid to his Dad.I feel bad for all of them.I am NO fan of these two.But i feel sorry for the impact they THINK this show will have on their lives and the actual impacton them and their families.You know her twin must have seen it by now.As well as everyone knowing about her being in jail.I doubt April has the ability to deny reality like Natalie.Especially when it's not kept UNDER the sheet.

August 21, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning to all!
Carolyn, are you getting a double eviction vibe? I can't wait til tonight's show!
I love your glass house reference!

August 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Aww, my post acknowledging Genie Sea and Alice did't make it so I will do it over.

Good Mornin Genie Sea and Alice-

hopefully my kiddos wont have too much homework and maybe they wont mind sandwiches for supper LOL!

I will be making coffee right after the live show, I think I will need the caffeine... OOOOhhhh I am soooooo excited about the comp tonite

GO KEESHA OR DAN!!!!

August 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Genie
You're right-- great game play by Memphis giving up the beer.Keesha didn't drink either did she?
I hope you and Gaytor have extra eyeballs for tonites comp and April's exit interview.

August 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

psst - there's a new top post ;)

August 21, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad Jerry is getting some free entertainment. I am sure he doesn't mind. He doesn't come across as a prude.

August 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

please..

please...

stop mentioning youtube

please.

August 21, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning dearest Caro and fellow BB lovers! TGIT !

I hope you're all feeling rested and enjoying the precomp excitement!Let's hope we're even MORE excited when it's over!!

I'm glad Dan,Memphis and Keesha got their abs workout in yesterday...although I wish they had a personal trainer there to adjust their form.Pulling on your neck like that during crunches is a big 'no no' and can cause injury.

Remember,peeps- elbows back,lift from your ribcage...

...and no sauna or swimming on game day.The sauna will deplete your strength and swimming will leave your extemities feeling rubbery (no, Gaytor,by extemities, I mean arms and legs ;-)...although...oh never mind )

And that ends todays health class.

Genie- "Blog Bottess" he he. I keep hearing 'Domo origato, bloggess roboto' in my head. Does that age me?

Jaded love- Hey, your doggie smiles just like mine.

April (Oh loving,generous, pretty, funny one) - Who are you trying to convince, us or yourself? *sigh*

August 21, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger sebastian said...

carolyn, i keep forgetting to ask you, did you ever take that trip to spa-filled europe? g'morning.

boomer, i think dan uses the hoh bathroom for his prayer/meditation time. quiet/no distractions. maybe?

i'm scared too about t'nite's endurance comp. ...and jerry, instead of april being voted off.

i'm okay with the fantasy of libra's response(s) when jerry comes through the sequester door...
but not the reality of april staying in the house one more minute than necessary! ewe

back to catching up with everyone's comments. good morning everyone.

August 21, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon all!

I cannot wait to see April leave the BB house tonight. I can finally watch the feeds in peace, without her bashing someone every 5 minutes! Afterall, she is SUCH a "sweetheart".

I hope you get a good rest in Carolyn!

- Liz from Canada

August 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below