;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Afternoon in the BB10 House

CUT TO:
11:51am BBT
HoH Room
Keesha & Renny

Keesha: Ok.. I have something to tell you, but you have to promise you wont tell anybody I trust you. I hope you trust me. The other day, Memphis and Dan were sitting outside... Ya know, they haven't come out and told me... but Memphis is like, I don't know what's up with Renny, she keeps throwing my name out there... and I'm like, I don't know, ya know.. He was like, I really thought we could make it to the end.. Renny, Me, you and Dan, but she's making me nervous about Ollie...

She continues...

Keesha: Then the other day, he really made me wonder about him and Michelle.. I have to think about how he said it... He said, I was talking to Michelle, and I said, you need to calm down. You're nobody's target. he was like.. he replaced you with her. He didn't come out and say it to me, but I caught it...

Renny: What'd I tell you?
Keesha: I think I'm gonna put up some strong ass players.
Renny: He and Michelle need to go. The only other person I've ever thrown his name out to is Memphis.
Keesha: I'm not stupid.
Renny: He needs to go.
Keesha: She does too. Not right now.. Right now, I think we're good with him. He wont put either of us up yet...

This is ongoing...

Keesha: Memphis doesn't say a lot, but when he does, it's important to listen... He's going on about Michelle, and I'm thinking, why do you care if Michelle's freaking out? If I get HoH, I should put both of their asses up..
Renny: I'll be pushing to get Memphis out...
Keesha: Even Dan's been talking about Michelle... and how she's now in a perfect position with everyone... I'm gonna turn this house upside down if I get HoH... they all think I'm putting up Jerry.
Renny: Well, at this point in the game, next week is crucial...
Keesha: I just keep listening.. Why is Memphis sooo worried about Michelle... I may be nice, but I'm not stupid...

Keesha and Renny continue with a rundown of everyone's attributes and alliances... Who can they trust? Who do they believe they have the goods on? Who would vote how... Who would they put up... Actually, Keesha's doing most of the talking.

12:16pm BBT
Keesha & Renny, cont'd
Dan Comes up to HoH...

Renny: I need you to stay with us, Dan. 2 votes for you...
Keesha: You know Renny and I wouldn't turn on you.
Dan: Yeah.
Keesha: What's your feeling on Michelle?
Dan: i think what you think.
    ***lol

Dan: I think she feels like the odd man out...

Dan goes on a while, keeping himself safe. When he leaves, Renny and Keesha say they're not buying it at all...

CUT TO:
12:18pm BBT
Renny calls Michelle up to HoH...

CUT TO:
12:19pm BBT
Backyard
Ollie & April
Ollie tells April that Keesha and Renny were whispering outside something fierce... Then they start talking about Michelle, and how and who she should try to be hooking up with...

April: I know exactly what Renny's saying... She's telling her not to hook up with me.

CUT TO:
HoH
12:22pm BBT
Renny & Michelle

Renny's conducting this interview with her sunglasses on... Michelle tells her Jerry's going around saying he knows he's safe...



CUT TO:
12:24pm BBT
April & Ollie

April: I'm actually ok with the fact I'm going home. I don't give a f*ck. They want me to be on national tv in my bathing suit? I don't give a f*ck. I've taken out some really powerful people...

Pick a feed, any feed.. They've come alive! There's action on all of em.

20 minutes later, Michelle is still up in HoH pointing fingers in every possible direction away from herself... They both come down at 12:47pm BBT.... Renny comes outside to find Keesha laying next to Dan... Renny goes over to the pool to speak briefly with Memphis..



12:48pm BBT
Keesha: What up, Renny?
Renny: Memphis... ya wanna tawk?

Renny talks briefly with Memphis, then she goes over to Dan & Keesha.

12:50pm BBT
Backyard
Renny: No, I just told Memphis that the Colonel's goin' around telling people he's safe.
Keesha: It could just be Michelle's saying that...
Dan: yeah...
Keesha: Renny... Ollie stood out here and screamed "F them!" to all of us.
Renny: Huh? You know I can't hear you... I'm deaf.

Michelle comes outside...

Keesha: Did he say that to you?
Dan: No.
Keesha: Me neither.
Dan: When you know what people's motives are, you understand why they say certain things.
Keesha: mm hmm.

CUT TO:
12:55pm BBT
Red Couch
Ollie & April
Ollie: Run scared, fagg**s.
April: Ollie...
Ollie: I'm serious... I hate em all. Whatchu lookin' at? Ugly ho.
April: She just thinks she's the sh*t right now. I just wanna say, you do understand you have no power, right?
Ollie: Ya know what I think? I think Jerry may have said something to Renny... about what you said... whether it's a lie or true.. he said something to her.. and she has to verify with everyone now.. That's what's goin' on...
April: Like I said, Renny & Keesha are just protecting their own asses. That's all they care about...

Michelle comes over and joins the b*tch fest... Suggesting that if they wanna call someone out, she's game.

April says maybe she'll do it tomorrow... Ollie encourages her to do it sooner than later...

Spark up the feeds, folks. It's about to hit the fan!

1:01pm BBT
Red Couch
Ollie & April

They agree Michelle is itching to tell them everything, but she wont because there are other people around... Then they bash her a bit.

CUT TO:
1:08pm BBT
Backyard
Dan's on one of his cute speech rants..
  • Ollie's looking at him like he should die a slow painful death.
  • April rejoins Ollie on the couch, says something spiteful, and he laughs.
  • Memphis is laying on the double chaise, laughing & enjoying Dan's speech.
  • Michelle's tanning on a chaise too..
  • Keesha's in the pool, giggling about it too.
1:14pm BBT
Red Couch
Dan's speech is done. April bashes Dan to Ollie... Michelle joins them on the couch. Ollie & April are encouraging her to do their dirty work and call Jerry out... They say they'll support her. April eggs her on, saying that Jerry said she is his biggest threat... Michelle's starting to get loud about Jerry... April keeps it going...

***You've been warned. Spark up the feeds. Someone's gonna blow.

1:15pm BBT
Keesha & Memphis see exactly what's happening and how April & Ollie are manipulating Michelle to do their dirty work now. It's quite transparent...

1:19pm BBT
Meanwhile, back on the couch, April and Ollie have moved on to Keesha/Renny bashing... still encouraging Michelle to explode on their behalf...

1:23pm BT
Michelle goes inside, and Ollie bases Michelle to April for pretending to be their friend but doing nothing on their behalf. He's being beyond nasty today.

Ollie: The vote's gonna be 4 to 1...
April: You might as well give Jerry your vote to.. it'll make you look better.
Ollie: Nope. It's so stupid, man.. (mimicking Michelle) Yeah, she just called me up to see how my day was going.
April: I can see it in your eyes.
Ollie: I can't stand her. I'm full of hatred right now. Don't play me. Don't come over here act like you're out friend and act like you don't know what's goin' on.

CUT TO:
1:27pm BBT
Backyard

While the lovely couple continue to stew & spew their hatred and misery, Dan and Memphis are in the pool playing kadima...

April has now added Michelle to the list of people she'll be calling out.

CUT TO:
1:42pm BBT
Renny calls Kesha & Michelle up to HoH.

Renny: You know what the Colonel said? He said he knows he's safe.
Michelle denies telling him anything.
Keesha: That's not what he says to me. He tells me he thinks he's goin' to the jury house.
Michelle: He's talking about who he's gonna put up next week.. He hasn't even asked me for a vote... and I overheard April saying what she's gonna wear for Julie..

Downstairs in the kitchen, April just said to Ollie, "Last I checked, I never did anything to any of them."

Back up to HoH... Renny's letting Keesha run the show, to a degree...

Michelle: He's actually talking about who he's putting up next week.
Keesha: Who's he putting up?
Michelle: I heard he said he's putting up me n Memphis...

Renny: I can tell you right now, I'm not voting you out, cuz you'r eone of the girls... There's too many guys.
Keesha: Yeah. No sh*t.
Michelle: All I'm saying is, he's talking about who he's gonna put up next week. Sounds like he's been reassured... He thinks he's already got 3 votes... Renny, you haven't said anything to him, have you?
Renny (lies): No!
Michelle: Obviously somebody's gotta be tellin' him something, doncha think?
Renny: But who...

***Color me dense, but I don't get the point of this conversation... Renny has assured Jerry he'll be fine.

Michelle: I think he's saying a lot of stories... You shoulda heard him last week... He kept coming up to me saying you wanted me out... That it wasn't Libra that wanted me out, it was you...
Keesha: I never once said I wanted you out, and I don't give a sh*t who tells you out.

Michelle appears to win this round... She gets them both around to the side of Jerry spreading lies everywhere... Renny suspects he's outside now telling more. Michelle continues the theme, bringing up all of Jerry's past transgressions against the women of the house... and how he's all about the men...

Michelle again mentions Jerry never having asked about votes, and Keesha seizes the opportunity to mention that April hasn't asked her either. Michelle says she just think she's cooked.

Renny; What do you think will happen with Ollie?
Michelle: I don't know. He's always with APril... I'm sure the colonel is trying to be cool with him too, in case he gets HoH next week... I'm sure Ollie's gonna vote for April don't ya think?

Michelle tells them that Ollie and APril never talk game in front of her...

1:57pm BBT
Renny excuses Michelle rather abruptly, so she can talk to Keesha alone... about Memphis. Renny wants Keesha to understand that Memphis will "rip her neck off." Keesha tells Renny Memphis in't after them right away... then talk turns back to Michelle.

Both Keesha and Renny are keenly aware of how Memphis' name never escapes Michelle's lips. They're also aware that Michelle is campaigning for April to stay by her lies and bashing of Jerry.

Renny pushes Memphis being untrustworthy to Keesha, and tells her he's using her... Keesha says, "That's ok. I'm using him too."

Renny's pissed, because when she asked Memphis to talk, he said, "About what?" instead of coming up to HoH... She keeps calling him an arrogant bastard.

Keesha: I was gonna tell you. Michelle definitely will have Ollie in her corner... because Ollie was outside screaming, "F all of them!" And Dan and Memphis and I all heard it...
Renny: Good. Cause Memphis needs to go. Listen, don't be paranoid when I'm sitting with her, because I'm using her... I think Ollie's gonna gravitate with Michelle...
Keesha: Oh yeah, I know.. I already told you.

Renny believes that Memphis is out to get her... paranoia, thy name is Big Brother.

Renny: She has something with Memphis... and Memphis knows you're not gonna go against him... See.. I'm not in his plans anyway. He needs to get rid of me anyway, 'cause I'm hooked with you...
Keesha: Yeah.. they're gonna try to get rid of us...
Renny: But he's gotta get rid of me to eventually get rid of you. he needs to watch himself, believe me. Shouldn't make enemies like that... and he never wins HoH..

Keesha moves it back to Michelle...

Keesha: I can't believe her.. trying to make April seem all innocent... I'm like, don't give me the sob story. Save it for someone else.
Renny: Those 2 have been in cohoots a long time. I've had her up here a lot.. She doesn't even realize she's getting caught in so many lies... I'm not gonna tell you how to play, but I guarantee you he'll be coming after me, and he'll try to get rid of me through you...
Keesha: I know what's going on..

Renny and Keesha continue on the Michelle tract... They reconfirm that they trust each other and that Michelle is just for info...

Jerry comes up at 2:10pm BBT

Jerry comes up and tells them what April said last night.. That she said she didn't offer any money... And he's not breaking his word... He's not talking to anybody and no one would listen to him if he did anyhow...

Renny: Who do you think has an alliance?
Jerry: Well.. Michelle's playing both sides... Ya gotta remember that Memphis and Michelle have had something since the very beginning... and as soon as she was HoH, he was right up here. I think the strongest alliance is those 2.. I think Dan might be in it too... but with Memphis, not Michelle. Michelle still has her vengeance too, about Jessie... Michelle works one side, Memphis works the other... Then they meet in the middle...

Jerry brings up what a string physical and mental competitor Michelle is... then he brings up Michelle having already mentioned losing her jury members...

Jerry: She thinks she's already in the final 2... She made a comment to me that she thinks people will say she played the game better than anyone else..

Keesha asks Jerry about Michelle having said that he said Jessie's ouster was all Keesha, and not Libra. Jerry lies and denies it. This is, however, his first lie in the room.

Jerry goes on to talk about Michelle a bit more, as well as everyone else in the house. He also mentions that Ollie and April are also on to Michelle and her playing all sides...


Jerry: Like I said, I'll walk outta here proud if I leave on Thursday...

Talk returns to Michelle... and continues on for quite a while.

Jerry leaves at 2:34pm BBT
Keesha and Renny continue talking...

Keesha: I can't stand Michelle. I can't stand her. SHe's not getting my vote if I'm in the jury house.
Renny: She's not the one saying tha tstuff though...
Keesha: If she screws me though, she's not getting my vote.

Talk turns to Ollie... Keesha asks Renny if she told Ollie she wanted April gone. Renny says she told Ollie the truth, that April doesn't have a lot of friends in here...

CUT TO:
2:36pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Renny & Keesha leave HoH and go downstairs to find Michelle cleaning the fridge.
  • Keesha goes out back.
  • Dan's in the bathroom playing with his new hair in the mirror...






Permalink







105 Comments:

Blogger mikeinbama said...

April and Ollie are revolting. Michelle is doing, saying any and everything to see if it sticks.

It's fun watching Ollie and April try to put their two brain cells together as to why everyone wants April out.

April once again thinks everyone is jealous of her. She is really full of herself. I can't wait until she is gone.

August 19, 2008 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April has no class.
Ollie should go next. He hasn't even been in the game.

August 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep thinking that April can't possibly be as shallow and self-absorbed as she seems, but the more I hear her talk, the more I realize she really is shallow and completely self-absorbed.

Thursday can't come soon enough to get her OUT!

August 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason this scenario just popped into my head.

April is leaving the house in her skimpy bikini and high heels and with her back to Ollie walking out the door...
Ollie is down on one knee singing,

"Baby come back oooooohhhh you can blame it all on me I was wronggggg and I just can't live without youuuuuuuu"

Ok- my silly humor...need caffeine to amake it to 5PM.

Good afternoon everyone!
Carolyn- glad you are safe.

August 19, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Why..why..why..WHY??!!! Is april acting like she does?!
Is it even possible for someone to be that much of a hypocrite?
I really don't get it.
Surely she has a nice bone somewhere deep down..I just can't see it.
I understand that this house brings out the worst in people..but really?

Whats this whole thing bout wanting to wear a bikini on Craigh Ferguson tomorrow?
She's such an atention w****.
Just like last week when she wore that affro. Was just to get the attention of Graig..n it worked and she was sooooooooo happy.

It's one of those days I guess..I'm sorry ;)

August 19, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Mikeinbama "It's fun watching Ollie and April try to put their two brain cells together as to why everyone wants April out."

Haha very funny. Besides for being annoyed with April,Michelle, and Jerry, I'm really peeved with Ollie. He seriously is a wussy player. It ticks me off how he doesn't do anything other than be dragged around on leash by April. What a waste of a house guest this season. They should put one of us in there we'd rock that house!

August 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ahhh K told renny

mem and dan have to win hoh now for sure.

M needs to go after april then jerry

August 19, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Is April sitting there in her bathing suit supposed to a threat?

And who did she take out? Jessie...whose only game was to try and sleep all day and fly so far under the radar that he would be forgotten about?

Or Libra who she tried to save at the last minute to get Keesha out?

Is this "women" so self absorbed that she cant whats in front of her face?

It will be lovely to see her go...and when this all over maybe Americas opinion of her will be a reality check.

Is it Thursday yet?

August 19, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April is the most disgusting player ever. if anyone in the house could buy her for what she's worth and sell her for what she thinks she's worth the grand prize would pale in comparison. I love they've been going at it hot and heavy and pretending they are both such saints. where I'm from women like her are called whores. UGH she makes me sick

August 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

I can't wait to see the live audience reaction when April walks out of the house on Thursday night.

I didn't watch BB the season that they had a live audience. When was that and can anybody tell me if the audience ever booed the evicted houseguest?

I'm not sure that I want April booed, though. I think I might prefer dead silence when she walks out. How uncomfortable would that be? She and the others have already heard the audience cheering when the others left, so I'm sure she's expecting a warm reaction when she leaves the house.

I am so hoping that there's a double eviction on Thursday! After hearing April b*tch so much about living with Jerry, I would just LOVE to see him follow her right into the jury house. Ha, just when she thought she couldn't be any more miserable, in walks Jerry! I also hope the jury house isn't on a beach or anywhere too nice!

August 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good day, everyone! Carolyn, so happy to hear you and the fellow Floridians are safe!

I am getting so mad reading the crap that comes out of April's mouth! Her calling Jerry vulgar is the pot calling the kettle! And she's talking about Dan laying on the table? Did she not see Ollie laying on the kitchen counter? She is nasty and ugly, inside AND out. I wonder if her family will tell her she really embarrassed them. Ollie's too.

I agree with all who think HOH has gone to Renny's head, I'm really disappointed with her this week. Oh well, I've still got Dan to cheer on!

August 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I wish April could be a fly on the wall so she can listen to herself...this girl needs a serious reality check!!

August 19, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i can say g'afternoon carolyn... thanks for your g'morning! hi johnny5.

the way the hg's are talking lately, sounds like there is a great temptation to get jerry out this week.

big mistake! but...

...wouldn't that just totally screw-up ollie's plans! and his cover, with everyone - including april!

i laugh everytime i think of jerry walking into the sequester house *with only libra there*!!! ouch for both of them.

sts

August 19, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone help me with this.... last week when Libra accepted she was going home and began packing, didn't A/O have all kinds of nasty things to say about how she had given up? Is it now ok for April to do that because everyone is jealous of her and her big heart?

August 19, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Can someone please tell me what the heck is Renny doing? To what end is all this Jerry bashing? I am not fond of Jerry, and he has done nothing to help himself with all his flitting. He is no innocent, but he is no threat.

I was so happy that she won HOH. Now I can't wait for her reign to be over. HOH according to Don Renny is getting old.

August 19, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

truthfully, april is probably counting the minutes until her eviction because she just can't wait to get in front of live cameras in her bathing suit. she sure is "threatening" it enough.

August 19, 2008 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see the bad moon a rising, ollie and april are planning a chelsia style eviction. howd that workout 4 her and james?

August 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only loyalty left in this house is Ollie and April. Renny messed up her whole "team" this week with the pawn talk and now they doubt each other and talk crap about each other and then put on fake smiles and pretend it's all ok. If April does go Thursday, I hope she does, I don't think we'll be able to predict what any of these people will do. They will be putting friends and enemies on the block.

Thought of another song request. Not sure who sings it but I think it is called Paranoia, not the Black Sabbath version but the one that goes; paranoia, self destroyer...

People can't even play and talk about nothing at all without A/O and Michelle to freak out and talk crap about them. Pretty sure April's head will explode tonight. She can't keep all this hate in to much longer.

Anyone think Ollie is smart enough to be setting up April and Michelle by getting them all riled up?

August 19, 2008 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so confused! But I'm at work & can't see the feeds >:| There's too much going on to figure out who's saying what & where!

August 19, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My opinion of April is that she is a truly ugly person inside. I'm glad I dont't have her as a friend.

August 19, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ollie and april are horrible game players. just listening to their analysis day in a day out, really how clueless can you be? that's what happens when you don't play the game and you come into the house thinking thegame is made for you and should go only your way buh bye april

August 19, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I definately agree about April- I will go to a single feed just to avoid hearing her!!! I just heard April say that Renny thinks she is the sh!t and that she thinks she has all the power.... No- that was you as HOH, April. Now she said that Renny and Keesha are only covering their @ss... of course they are- it's a game!! I really am wondering if Ollie is really like this or if he is just working off all of April's negitive energy and comments???

August 19, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

MTina, April hasn't given up...she just has her puppy dogs doing all of the work!

August 19, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger deroberts said...

What is up with Ollie and the homophobic slurs? How would he feel if the others used racial slurs toward him? It's all unacceptable, and now I can't stand to watch him.

August 19, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

oooohhhhh, the inner bitch is coming out. LOL

I wish I was at home to see all this playing out. I sure hope it's still going on when I get home :)

Ollie's gonna get his mouth washed out with soap from his momma when he gets out. Those words...from a preacher's son. YIKES!

April seriously needs a reality check...I'll say it again delusional!!

August 19, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger deroberts said...

Sorry if this is a repeated post, but Ollie using homophobic slurs is unacceptable. How would he feel if someone else used racial slurs? I can't stand to look at him or April.

August 19, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, with ollie equating fagg**s with people he hates, it makes me extra glad that his horrible alliance with april is coming to an end. I hope they both spend lots of time rotting at the jury house.

August 19, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

I think Ollie is probably totally freaking out about the fact that April is leaving this week because he knows that he has been hiding behind her this whole game. Now he's worried as hell and has no idea how to play without the safety of laying low and hiding behind a b*tchy woman.

August 19, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

No, April (in Keesha's drunken voice) you have no power!

Man is she driving me even more nuts today.

I realized this morning why we are so bitchy about April (aside from her making it so easy), it's because she starts bitching the second she gets up!

Cannot wait til Thursday. Double eviction, and Ollie can share the ride.

I wonder if his mouth would be so nasty if he hadn't hooked up with April?

August 19, 2008 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Is April lying about all of the stuff Jerry did this morning minus the farting cause I believe that but I don't see him asking anyone if the fart when they F***. Is she doing this or making it up to make him look really nasty?

August 19, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger J said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn.....I hope all is well.

Why is Renny conducting all of these interviews? She isn't considering keeping April is she? I'm assuming she is just trying to get a feel for where everyone stands, but it's just kinda weird to me that she is doing this now. She is acting weird this week. I love her and I don't want to dislike her, but she has kinda annoyed me this week. I just hope and pray they stick tot he plan and get rid of April.

August 19, 2008 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be awesome if April was met with dead silence and Julie asked her how it feels to know America has been watching her have sex with Ollie. Will she be able to see the polls and read the comments at some point? What a triple A loser.

August 19, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Emily - Can you please email me that link? The url is too long to post properly here... dishchicks at yahoo dot com

August 19, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

So, um.

I guess Swim Club is going to be rescheduled?

August 19, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

April and Ollie are the worst kind of sore losers. The funny thing is, they're about to burn the only bridge they have and that's Michelle.

Ollie and his homphobic slurs have got to go. It won't take long until the blogosphere is all over his comments. His career is over outside the house once the gay bloggers get a hold of his comments.

The thing with Ollie and April is that they have been to busy screwing to notice that they dynamic in the house has completely changed.

If someone utters the word DISRESPECT on more time, I'm going over the wall of the Big Brother house and crushing some skulls.

August 19, 2008 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If April was my daughter I'd be so ashamed. While I am no prude, get a bigger vocabulary than f them f that f everything and ollie's family must be so proud of his mouth and sex in front of the world with his trashy little showmance and his fagg** remarks...sick sick sick I hope the audience throws stuff at her...

August 19, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i luv to watch the people i hate die slow miserable deaths in the bb house. the plane aint gonna come help u april.

August 19, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Maggie - I agree, but it won't happen because we have to remember that the tv show hasn't shown anything about April and Ollie having sex. The tv only's know nothing about it, so Julie won't ask about it.

I wish BB wasn't protecting these two like this!

August 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monyc - lol. i <3 u

August 19, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Thursday. This week is painful. The only decent part was Dan winning Veto.
Just evict April already, we've all had enough.

August 19, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy oh boy, michelle sure likes to stir up trouble..i'm reminded of how she started that big fight with libra keesha and april by exhagerating what libra said about the clothes..she was like "you want me to go get her??????" and so excited at the prospect of a fight when she got back she was short of breath...she sat there like a little kid chewing her nails just waiting for the fight to start and hoping that nobody realizes that she started it....i dont like her.
it reminds me of the girls in high school who excitedly yell "fight, fight" but never participate.....it comes across all too childish to me.. thats where the baby talk fits right in.....yuk
i tried to like her, i really did, her being so much like the girl next door and all, but not the LITTLE GIRL for pete's sake.
wendy2

August 19, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Michelle tanning outside...the look on her face, ugh!! she looks a little too satisfied with herself.

August 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger EKB said...

I just sent you the video Carolyn - Enjoy!!!!

August 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

April and Ollie are just nasty vindictive people, who seriously need to get over themselves. Diana, you now have that "baby come back" song in my head! :p

I'm in Orlando and were just starting to get the beginnings of Fay! My first tropical storm since moving to FL! I better not lose power when all hell breaks loose in the BB house!

August 19, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Wow, I've certainly missed a lot
today!
But, I'm not going to say a word about any of it.
I think each one of them in the house are saying it better than any of us ever could.

I wonder if Dan will try to lighten the mood with more of his adorable antics.:)

Nice to see you didn't blow away overnight, Carolyn, and all you other dishers in Fay's path!!!

Can't wait to see the PoV comp tonight!!!

August 19, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

nice one about swim club monyc...

August 19, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April and Ollie are sicking. She is just jealous of Keesha, and she actually thinks she is pretty. I don't know who lied to her but they have. Ollie is stupid for falling for her line of crap. And he is supposed to be a preacher's son. I am sure his parents are real happy with his actions on National TV. And Michelle is flip flopping back and forth, so she needs to go. And Jerry needs to go next.

August 19, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

michigan man had apoint that the only obvious loyalty remaining in the house was ollie to april but if that's what loyalty is about...(turning you into a 3 yr old) i'd be a backstabber any day

August 19, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we go again, girls vs. boys. That's right ladies save April and see how fast Renny and Keesha go on the block. They talk about Michelle and how untrustworthy she is, call her out.

Shouldn't Jerry be safe if they are all on the same page to get April out? So shouldn't that be a good thing? They drive me nuts.

Please let April be gone Thursday and Michelle right behind her.

August 19, 2008 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Sts, WendyLady33 and Jane -- I was pleased that you got something out of my adventures with my pop and his VFW buddies. When I first made the decision to “out” myself, I was terrified. My dad was absolutely terrific and supportive as I cried my eyes out in his arms. Dad wasted no time telling his military buds. I am happy to say that, if it bothered them, I’ve seen no indication of it. As a group, they are very Jerry like, so it is kind of hard for me when I feel is he is getting bashed a bit more than he deserves. However, Jerry does need to do the time for his crimes.

At this time, I’m really disappointed in Ollie’s choice of derogatory terms.

“If someone utters the word DISRESPECT on more time, I'm going over the wall of the Big Brother house and crushing some skulls.” Mr. Mikeinbama -- I agree 100%. I believe it is one of the most overused words this season.

August 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

agreed, carolyn...i'm not sure of the point of r and k's conversation about jerry either...why lie? i know things can turn quickly in the bb house but the target on jerr's back is not going to fade...maybe on the chance he'd win hoh next week bases are being covered but it still doesn't make much sense

August 19, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG April actually just said Jesus f***ing Christ, what kind of person is ollie to listen to that, is his dad jesse jackson?

August 19, 2008 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Okay, I haven't read all the comments, but...I have a different take on what Renny has done to her 'team' this week. Yes, she has cast doubt where there wasn't any overtly present before -- but honestly, people, do you believe there wasn't already enough doubt beneath the surface? She has rooted it out so SHE can have a clearer idea of where everyone REALLY stands in this game. I'm sorry, but I don't agree that she has made a big mistake at all, she's playing the game and doing it quite well imho. She knew her 'team' was only a team for so long and she needed to know who are most likely to target HER, and now she knows. She's making a lot of noise about Dan and Jerry, but I think she's figured out that neither are her biggest threats -- that would be Michelle and Memphis. Just keep watching and don't rule Renny out just yet...

August 19, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

anon @1:39... michelle is acting like someone egging everyone on from the sidelines but i have to admit - aside from memphis and dan (and a teeny bit of renny) she seems to be like the only one (almost the whole season) who has had any kind of strategy besides the ever present bb10 attitude of "i don't like you because you are not in my clique"...anyone agree or is my memory fading from the beginning of the season?

August 19, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad I dropped in while at work (was getting bored). Seriously, can April get any more revolting? I hope that she does leave Thurs and looks like an *ss in her tacky bikini on national tv.

August 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Wow, April I already had no respect for but I now consider Ollie lower than low. His preacher father must seriously be proux of him.

August 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

April is all talk and no action - she keeps 'threatening' to do someting, but puts it off to later or tomorrow. We will see.

Her saying she is going to wear the bikini for the CF, and the afro wig before - she feels slighted - she is the prettiest you know! Not!

I see what everyone has said about her in the comments, and we are not blind, but, she will blame it all on someone else.

Multiple words for April:
shallow, self-absorbed, full of herself, hypocrite, attention w****, one brain cell, disgusting, nasty, ugly, delusional, sore loser and of course bitch.
And, this was just in these last comments!

Can you see it now the description of April in IMDB is all of the words above.

Poor Ollie (not really), he has fallen into her hole, and is at her level of the name-calling and gutter talk.

Diana your scenario was very good - I actually saw it happening in my head!

I know in the past we have all at one time in the comments said the same things at one houseguest or another, but, dang, all of it has been put upon one houseguest, April. She did it to herself and dragged Ollie right along, but he wasn't hollering or kicking at all.

Arizona needs to send her packing, and soon, I will be the first Arizonian to sign the petition.

Dang, Renny Stop It! You have brought yourself down a little for us! Being HOH has really put the big P in power for these people.

August 19, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I can't believe Renny didn't turn on the HoH t.v. to see where Michelle ran to when she left the room, the fact that she ran straight to Ollie and April.

August 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the evil coming out of a/o today reminds me of the evil that came out of chelsia from last season.... they are cracking. they're having the wrong attitude about the whole thing but you can't really blame them, the house makes people crack.... chelsia seems normal and nice outside of the house from her blogs she writes on here, but in that house she cracked and she took down some boiled eggs with her...

i can dislike april for how she has been in this house the whole time but today it seems like she is cracking which i cant blame her for. some people handle situations differently than others.

I can't explain Ollie, he is cracking too but he isn't even on the block, his beloved april is but that shouldn't make HIM crack. It might be because he knows he's not going to get any action for a while.

August 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger ns0302 said...

I am going to miss all the good stuff tonight. But there is life outside of big brother right? Well that is what my friends say. I guess I will have a lot of reading to do when I get home.
Enjoy everyone.

August 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Hi everybody,
If TV only people watched the Craig Fergeson show the will have some idea. Julie did mention their showmance and asked the viewers if they should be asked about it but then pointed out that if they were they might stop. That was a huge hint. My mom is a TV only and although I keep her updated she did question me futher after watching Craig.

August 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Renny has a one track mind and she can't let things go for now. She needs to stop focusing on Memphis because, she and he still need each others vote to get certain people out.

It's beginning to make sense why she nominated the people she nominated.

Renny needs to focus on getting Michelle out, so that will eliminate Memphis's plan.

I honestly think that Renny's rage for Memphis is going to blow everything up and take out her alliance with Keesha and Dan.

August 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of hard to believe that Keesha is the only sane woman left in the house.

August 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Is April not eating so she can look skinner than she is in her bikini for the show?
Look at me, look at me...why aren't you all looking at me?? HELLO AMERICA I asked you all to look at the most beautiful woman in the world, ME!!

August 19, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

OK Jerry, maybe you do know whats really going on in the BB house!! good for you!

August 19, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hello Everyone! I've been gone for a while, but now Im back! Yay!

April and Ollie, you are horrible evil beings. THANK GOD that you have that whole being prettier than Keesha and Pastor's Son going for the both of u. AMEN! ...seriously, I want Ollie out next instead of Jerry. Jerry as a possible target is a quiet and calm Jerry, me likey this Jerry.

Renny n Keesha are finally hashing it out with one another. (I know they have a few times this week, but I feel like actual things are getting accomplished in this convo)

Michelle, Dan n Memphis are all being Sheisty McSheisters this week and it is really not helping em with Renny n Keesha. I must admit, I do love me some Dan n Memphis, but they need to do a little distancing from Michelle...she's bringing em down!

And may I just say for tonite's episode that I REALLY hope some Ollie/April sex or Ollie/April vicious bashing gets shown, cause I want America to hate em as much as I do!

Again, Good Afternoon!!

~ Ryan ~

August 19, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

When April gets voted out everyone needs to call House Calls and call her out. Man she really annoys me and Ollie. His parents must really be proud..

August 19, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger sue utah said...

Carolyn ,first glad you are safe !! I can't wait for April to get on her broom and leave ! What a big ball of conceit! And I hope Ollie wises up once they are out of there! Perfect example of all the blood rushing away from the brain!

August 19, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CUT TO:
12:18pm BBT
Renny calls Michelle up to HoH...


Why doesn't BB just give her a separate intercom in the HoH so she doesn't have to leave the room as she interrogates? I'll say it again, her school principal attitude is making me dislike her more every day and I WANT to like her.

Renny's paranoia or hatred of Memphis is too much, also. I don't know if she is jealous of him or what. She's supposed to be the Southern Belle of the house but his accent is so much more suited for that role.

I'm blushing from all the compliments. Those all belong to Carolyn and X for actually publishing some of the things I say. I don't know how I get by with some of them.

OAC, very funny about your parental unit in the BB closet, and loved their answer to what a 6 pack can do. I've always heard that. Actually I've done studies and know it's true.

As I catch up on the comments before I hit publish, I see Blue and I have shown up at the same time once again. I guess our blogmance is out of the bag. :* Blue.

OK. I'm not not not not not not not not not going to comment on the language out of Ollie's mouth today. I think everyone here knows how I feel about that word, so I am just going to stay silent until my blood pressure returns to normal. That may be a while.

All I will say is indeed April has brought out her bitch and her bitch's name is Ollie. I have a lot more things I could call him but I'm going to be the bigger man.

With that, I'll be back, maybe for the during the show comments.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I would really love for Keesha to get HOH. She would need to put up Memphis and Michelle. Jerry follows whoever. He wont win. Ollie can't win. He is nothing but hot air. Renny is correct, Memphis and Michelle are their biggest threat in the house. I would love to see Renny and Keesha as final 2.

August 19, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Jerry is a fly on the wall:)haha

August 19, 2008 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL

Are they all trying to set a record for the most lies told in a single day in the BB house??
LOL

Everyone is telling so many my little head is spinning.

August 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand Keesha! She has deals with everyone in the house yet she believes she can do no wrong. She's constantly repeating what Renny says just to act like their on the same page....I hate how each HOH tells them how to vote and they believe that's what they are going to do. One flip is all we have had this season.

August 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Damn! This shit is gettin good!

Damn! I'm tryin to supervise homework and cook supper and watch all the good stuff!!

Someone tell the houseguests to wait till 7pm BBT to do it...all my kiddos will be asleep then (hehe)

OOOOOOOhhhh I love this site!!!

August 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

In regards to Ollie and his homophobic slurs -> I know that I dread the possible day that I get called that horrible word that Ollie is so comfortably flinging around right now. But I have just a question/thought to pose: How can an African-American, who would never wanna hear a certain word be called to them, sit there and be so prejuidiced and use that word?

I NEVER like to hear anyone use the n-word for many reasons, but one is that I surely don't want to be called a faggot one day from some hateful douschebag, so how would I be able to sit there and use such a hateful word against someone else for something they can't control either?

I dunno, maybe this is just me and someone can help me to understand, but it just befuddles me so much!

~ Ryan ~

August 19, 2008 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I dislike him, kudos to Jerry for being the first to think Dan and Memphis have an alliance. I've been amazed that with all this time D/M spend together, no one's suspected an alliance from them yet.

August 19, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

NO ONE is giving Jerry enough credit..
They'll all realise soon that his suspicions about Michelle being with Memphis and Dan being with Memphis but not her..are true.
They all ignore him..call him old and crazy and liar..well he seems to be the only one seeing it how it really is.
Even with being on the block..he isn't going all crazy throing everyone under the bus.
People can say whatever they want..but he is playing this game pretty darn good for an elderly ;)

August 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thank you!! :)

Sorry for the comment slow down.. been typing like crazy over here...

publishing now

August 19, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone thought about maybe the extra key hole is so they can bring back a past hg to vote out the hg of their choice instead of a group vote??? just wondering...

August 19, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...i think april must be the most hated house guest in the history of Big Brother!!

Carolyn, is there some kind of official/scientific study you can do to statistically prove that?!!

I am ashamed to share the human race with that piece of ****. And Ollie is such a pathetic follower. Can't stand followers...and a bigot to boot! oh Ollie, I had much higher hopes for you.

Anyway, cheers to you Carolyn and crew. You keep up such a great site...it makes the BB season even more entertaining! Thanks!!

August 19, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

lol amber about april wanting to look skinny in her bikini!

mikeinbama i agree with you about renny - she is smart to keep one eye on memphis at all times but one step at a time - you know?

cakegirl - same boat as you...why must everything get so good when my motherly duties are most needed?

August 19, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Carolyn, I was reading about different commenters being in FL. It almost looks like you have advertised in the FL area, just kidding love. But I know I am not alone, I still have my neighbor Gaytor.

August 19, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michelle needs to go next.

Keesha is saying if Michelle screws her she isn't giving her a vote. Renny who is paranoid about EVERYONE except Michelle, says Michelle won't screw Keesha over. Renny can't see the nose in front of her own face.

August 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

It's kind of comical to watch Ollie and April complain about everyone and calling them names. The best part with those two trying to get Michelle all riled up to start a fight and it doesn't work. Yeah April, your gonna call them out all right. I will believe it when I see it. Where's Libra when you need her? That's right you voted her out. She should be satisfied on Thursday when she walks out, she has money and new designer clothes. She thought Memphis had enough with the car, so she should be happy as well. Ollie has dug his own grave, all he has done is have as much sex he wants in the house. He probably be taking a lot of showers after she leaves.

August 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

mikeinbama, every time I refresh this link your cute little tushy is the first thing I see;)

August 19, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole B. in OKC said...

I'm just catching up (school started this week) :o(

Anyway, so I just watched Sunday's episode...did anyone else think it was hilarious that Ollie referred to "The Birds" as that old Albert Hitchcock movie? Albert? I'm not a film major or anything but isn't it Alfred??? lol Albert!!! That's hilarious.

August 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Carolyn, I feel a new post coming..am I right? :)

August 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Other than Libra, none of the other evictees have been sequestered. According to the time line, there is no room for bringing someone back. I do not think they will be doing that.

I think the twist is, there is no twist other than AP.

Jerry ain't no fool. He sees what's going on. He knows they all bash him, and he gives as good as he gets.

The worst most vindictive bashers have been April, Ollie and Michelle.

Keesha has a mind of her own. She proved it when she was HOH. She proved it when she swung the house and got rid of Jessie. The fact that she needs to repeat that she isn't stupid, is just an expression. We all have our favorite expressions.

Renny's paranoia is quickly going to qualify as an Olympic event.

Hugs to all our gay bloggers. I am sorry you had to hear/read those hateful words coming from a very cowardly and small man (and I don't mean his stature). April and Ollie deserve each other. I hope they never have children.

August 19, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April asked Hollywood to come calling last nigt....does anyone else see her as the perfect White Witch from The Chronicle's of Narnia movie...

August 19, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue said...

Everyone is telling so many my little head is spinning.


And what is your big head doing? :-O

OOPS! I copied that and lost a copy I was going to post of the results of this week's TVGuide.com rankings on the BB HGs. Maybe I'll go back to hotmail later and find it.

Ry, good to see you back. I've missed chasing you around the Dish. We have the same view on use of derogatory words. I've already made my rant about that today, and not for the first time this season.

BP is still above boiling point over that. I'll be back.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been missing for a couple days. I have just finished catching up on the recaps, haven't even started on the comments so this issue has probably already been discussed. But here I go anyways....

I was glad to see Ollie used the 'F' word again, and I don't mean the 4 letter one. The reason I'm glad is because it's not the first time I have heard him say it. In case it was overlooked by anyone before, it won't be overlooked this time. And even if he goes unpunished in this game, even if he wins the game-he and April will be out of sequester and back in the real world eventually. I am not expecting that they will go unpunished in life.

They have officially become the most vile, hateful people I have ever seen. They have us fans beat by a mile.

Ollie really hasn't gotten much flack because so much attention has been on April, but I haven't liked him since shortly after the game started. I said he was a coward, he was playing his game from behind April's skirt and I thought he was a PUNK. The only reason I used that word is because I am not allowed to say how I really feel.

To clear something up, I don't consider us fans vile or hateful. I think we are brutally honest. But if there was an A&O supporter anywhere they would probably think we were a bunch of haters. But like I said, our strong opinions do not come close to the hatred that spews forth from those two.

August 19, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What i will never understand is why people go crazy and have to put people down soooo much. I'm tired oh hearing A/O talk sh*t about everybody and everything.

Is that the only way to play the game?

August 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are preachers and there are preachers sons who knows his family may be aware of his ethics I dont think April did this to him in less then a week he has told a few stories about women in his past.now Jerry is an old fool a marine who it took 6 m.p.s to control I think some of that swearing is to be like the rest of the players that cant complete a sentence without the f word.thinks it makes him cool and young what an idiot

August 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL "DAn's in the mirror playing with his new hair"

I Love Dan! WW3.3 is breaking out all around him and he's playing with his hair! He is so cute. Amongst all this April bashing(I'm right with you guys). He's happily playing with his hair.

I hope Dan Wins!

August 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outside lock down? House repair or is something up?

August 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I would not pay to see April as any character in any movie or show. I have seen as much of April as I have ever wanted to see, and much more.

August 19, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April and Ollie are the rudest ever! I can't believe he is a preacher's son..the words that come out of his mouth..his family should be disgusted!! It's just a game people!!!

August 19, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Amber, bite your tongue re a new post. We need to stay on this one the rest of the day and night and maybe the entire season. I like the top of this page too. Nothing better than hitting refresh and seeing the refreshing pic of Mike's tush. >:)

Genie, thank you for your feelings about us having to see/hear that from Ollie. None of us should have to see it, gay, straight or undecided.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger princelover said...

Why has cbs not quashed ollie's homophobic remarks? He and April deserve each other they are both skanky little things who don't even deserve to be called human. I want to inundate cbs with email just because of ollie. Thank heaven Steven is not still there with the hate spewing from Ollipril I sincerely hope america (studio audience bursts Aprils meglomanic bubble when she walks out of the house whether in her bikini or her witch's frock and makes it clear how hated she is. A previous poster suggested calling in on housecalls, I have the number on speed dial. sick little puppies...

August 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oliie is disgusting! April is horrible!!

August 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

yeah boquida! i've been wondering that myself. of course things will get personal here and there every season - unavoidable - but it seems this season there is almost no other game play besides "I just don't like him/her" wtf?!?!? where o where has my smart, riveting game gone?

August 19, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CancerSucks - Thank you very much. :)

Amber - You are correct :)

Sorry Gaytor... I need a break!

ReporterX is opening a new top post! :)

August 19, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post :)

I <3 John N Kate Plus 8 :)

August 19, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why has cbs not quashed ollie's homophobic remarks? He and April deserve each other.

I want to inundate cbs with email just because of ollie. Thank heaven Steven is not still there with the hate spewing from Ollipril.

I sincerely hope america (studio audience bursts Aprils megalomaniacal bubble when she walks out of the house whether in her bikini or her witch's frock and makes it clear how hated she is.

A previous poster suggested calling in on housecalls, I have the number on speed dial. sick little puppies...

August 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon @ 2/p - don't go there, here. you are either too young or too ignorant to know what you're saying!

boomer, i'm right beside you in your renny-take!

alice, me too!

way ta go ryan! *yes*!!!(on your 2:24 p/)

sts

August 19, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below