;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Morning in the BB 10 House

9:36am BBT
Wakey Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain us! The wake up music is Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. BB's been playing the whole song (about 3 minutes so far) and not a one of them has done more than roll over.

9:39am BBT
We go straight from the theme music into the sound of a dial tone, then a number being punched in and a ringing phone... Nobody's moving.

9:40am BBT - fishies!

10:07am BBT
They're up! Keesha's sitting outside on the red couch, quiet.
Michelle's grousing about something to Olie in the bathroom, while they brush their teeth. April enters.


10:08am BBT
Bathroom
Keesha, Dan, Ollie, Michelle
Keesha's teasing Dan about his shorts turning green from the chlorine...

10:09am BBT
Living Room
Jerry whispers to Ollie...
10:11am BBT
Everyone's doing their morning routines... We haven't seen Renny yet.

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Keesha, Ollie, Memphis

Jerry sits down. Memphis gets up. Ollie's so quiet, he's fading into the furniture. Jerry makes small talk with Keesha while she has her coffee. He's talking, she's mm hmm'ing.

Talk turns to weight loss and exercise, and Keesha chastises herself for being so lazy in the house. Jerry says he's more tired today than normal...

10:23am BBT
BB: Ollie, please go to the Diary Room.

Ollie gets up to go in.

Jerry: They're gonna start early today...

Light splashing noises... It sounds like someone is in the pool, but we can't see who...

Jerry: I might sleep all day today. I'm really tired. I've been on slop for 3 weeks, every day but 2 days... It's getting to me.
Keesha: I wonder if they'd let me trade with you.
Jerry: I don't think so, baby.
Keesha: They wouldn't let me, huh? It never hurts to ask. You need to eat and I need to diet.. It's perfect.
Jerry: I just can't get over how much weight you can lose on it.. I've lost almost 10 pounds this week.

Silence...

Jerry: (hollers) What's goin' on out in that world?!

CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
April's doing her makeup in the downstairs bathroom.



CUT TO:
10:33am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Michelle & Jerry

Pleasant chatter about slop, sleep, pigeons, anything that comes to mind...

Keesha rejoins. Michelle says the DRs getting pickups for the show tonight... BB chastises her.

Keesha: What is today, guys? Day...
Jerry: 42.
Keesha: August 19th.
Jerry: Yup
Keesha: Wow.
Jerry: Morning's are pleasant here.
Keesha: Yes they are. I always take my dog out first thing...

Keesha tells a story about a friend's cute dog... and dog-sitting for 3 at once. Michelle's doing baby talk about missing her animals...

CUT TO:
10:44am BBT
Outside
Michelle & Keesha

Dan comes out, doing his best Skippy impersonation.

Dan: Hey girls! I'm havin' a pool party! Wanna come! The whole neighborhood's gonna be there! Make sure to bring your floaties and sunscreen.
Michelle: Why do you got that stuff on your nose?
Dan: Cuz we're havin' a pool party!
Keesha: What time?
Dan: About 90 minutes from now... Hey Robert! We're having a pool party. Gonna be a whale of a time!
Michelle: (undertone) Whale of a time...
Keesha: He's cute.

Dan steps away. The girls start fantasizing about the jury house being in Hawaii. Neither of them have ever been, but they'd both love to go. Michelle's heard it's terribly expensive.. just the food alone. Keesha recommends looking it up online...

Dan: I wonder if we can put the billiard balls in the pool and be like, Treasure at the bottom of the ocean!

CUT TO:
10:51pm BBT
Bathroom
April & Ollie
BB: You are not allowed to talk about production
April: Sorry! We were just curious who was in there. We liked him.
Ollie: He was nice.
BB: You are not allowed...

CUT TO:
10:51am BBT
Backyard
Couch - Michelle, Ollie, Keesha
Talking about the movie Joe's Apartment... They move on to other movies...

Off Camera in the backyard - Memphis & Dan

Bathroom - April fixing her hair.

CUT TO:
11:05am BBT
Backyard Couch
Renny has joined.
Jerry has rejoined.

Talk is about divorce law in Texas... Jerry says you have to be together 10 years til you get a settlement.. Jerry says that in Texas, after 10 years, the divorce settlement includes future income.

CUT TO:
11:13am BBT
Backyard
Dan, Renny, Ollie, Keesha, Jerry, Michelle, Memphis
Dan's playing in the pool. Everyone else is on the couch.
Renny (to Ollie): Are you doing swimming today?
Ollie: No, I wont be going in the pool today.

April comes outside.

Renny (to April): Ooh, Your hair looks pretty!

Keesha goes inside. Ollie's grumpy...

CUT TO:
11:16am BBT
80s Room
April and Ollie are talking quietly, being miserable together. Ollie's grumpy about the whole situation.

April: (whisper) Jerry was talking last night about getting Memphis out. We should tell Memphis that... that he's the next target. If I have to f'in hear Jerry one more time in this house.. He's just vulgar.. so f'ing vulgar...

Jerry walked in on her while she was using the toilet, not peeing.

April: Then he tries to play it off to slop, saying he's been on it 27 days.. I'm like, no you haven't, you motherf'er.. You had 2 feasts... Then he starts talking about age discrimination.. and then sh*tting.. Gross!.. I almost told them in the DR, I'm so tired of him. I scrubbed every dish last night... I'm so tired of him. Jerry's slop pan is still sitting there from last night.. how do people live like that? I know they stuck me in this house so I can freak out about things like that...

CUT TO:
11:21am BBT
Meanwhile, outside, everyone's laughing and having a nice time.. The birds are back.

Michelle & Dan are chatting.
Renny & Keesha are walking the yard.

CUT TO:
11:22am BBT
80s Room
April & Ollie
April: You have to be careful.. They're already associating you with Jerry. You can't let him follow you around.
Ollie: I don't care. They can suck my ----.

Ollie's saying he wants to figure out how to keep April in the house.

CUT TO:
11:26am BBT
  • Renny's went inside for a moment, then came back.
  • Keesha's still walking, chatting a little with Dan, who's in the pool.
  • Ollie & April are tearing everyone in the house to pieces in the 80s room.
  • Michelle's gone inside to change into her bathing suit.
CUT TO:
11:32am BBT
Backyard

Dan's calling out to the world, asking them to talk to him... "Come on.. You wont get in trouble.. I can hear you playing with your tools.. "

Renny & Keesha laugh... then they start talking about Ollie's behavior.

Keesha: He said he's never swimming again. That's pathetic.

Keesha goes on to say how he's ridden April's coat tails the entire game and hasn't done a thing. Michelle comes back outside... Renny and Keesha talk a little more quietly.

Renny: I'm so excited she's leaving.
Keesha: Me too. They're just all pouting around.
Renny: Get over it. I'm so sick of her throwing things away from the fridge. Imagine if she got Hoh? Sayonara baby.
Keesha: Right?
Renny: I can't wait to go to Diary Room. (laughs) I need some laughter. That's the best medicine.

They walk another lap...

Renny: I can't stand her f'ing attitude.
Keesha: Me too. She can bite my ass.
Renny (laughs) I know when I get home, my kids are gonna love you.

Still walking laps, Keesha talks to Memphis, who's now in the jacuzzi.. They're making fun of Ollie for saying he'll never get in the pool again.

Keesha: If you wanna see her so bad, we'll gladly evict you next week.

CUT TO:
11:42am BBT
Renny & Keesha, cont'd

Renny: Jerry was saying to me, it's getting down to the time where you're gonna have to give up one of your own.. meaning you...
Keesha: I'll use that line when I nominate him next week.. Sorry Jery, i had to give up one of my own.
Keesha: He's quite the little jerk, man.
Renny: He's nasty.
Keesha: Yes he is. he'll turn on anyone in an instant.
Renny: You think you can trust him...
Keesha: ..and then he says something like that...

Renny: Ya can't trust anybody in here...
Keesha: Well I trust you..
Renny: They're gonna put our backs up against a wall... you'll see.
Keesha: Not if I can help it.
Renny: Well, I'll go down fightin'

Ollie comes out and makes quick work of the jump rope.. Everyone's impressed. April's outside now too...

Renny: Damn, Ollie!

CUT TO:
11:45am BBT
Backyard Couch
Renny & Keesha

Whispering about the next HoH... and Jerry...

Renny: Look out for the colonel. He's a snake in the grass.
Keesha: I'll tell ya what. None of them stand a chance if you're still in here and I get it.
Renny: You know what he's tellin em though.. You need to break those bitches up.
Keesha: I need to talk to you. Let's go upstairs...

Renny gives Keesha the HoH key and says she'll go in in just a minute...


Opening a new top post!






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Rhonda! Huggies. Good to "see" you. Speedy recovery!

August 19, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music is from Star Wars I think.

August 19, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone on Joker's said it's Ride of the Valkyries - a Wagner opera - which would be why they showed the whole piece on the feeds - they don't have to pay for it :)

August 19, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

The music this morning was Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyrie".

August 19, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

OMG--I just found out that my dad is in the closet. He’s in the BB watching closet. Pop and a bunch of his buddies at the VFW have purchased the live feeds so they can watch how Jerry is doing. They get together, drink coffee or beer and watch the feeds together. Their loyalty runs deep. They hope to find Memphis after the show and see what happens when there is no one to hold him back after one of them calls him out for being, “the pus*y that he is.” My dad said, for the record, they would have all felt April’s boobs if an invitation had been extended. “We ain’t dead yet.” I am going to get so many miles out of this because my dad has always made fun of my “reality” TV viewing. On a side note, once, when I went in to the VFW to procure the parental unit. I asked dad and his buds if it’s true that the only difference between a straight service man and gay service man is a six pack of beer. After they stopped laughing, one of them said, “Well, what happens between two friends after splitting a case of beer is their business.”

Gaytor and Blue -- your kind acceptance of my offer of non-committal sex warmed my cockles…oops, I meant to say “warmed the cockles of my heart.”

Genie Sea -- I couldn’t agree more when you said that you reserved your hate for people who truly deserve it, like Hitler. I try real hard not to use the “H” word, and get cross with myself when I do.

I’m finding it harder and harder to believe that Dan is as naïve as he acts. Did he keep his eyes and ears closed while he was working towards his degree? Has he never seen a movie, read a book or magazine, watched TV or spoke with people? If I were in the house (and there is no way I ever would be), I would be extremely suspicious of him.

Brook -- I first fell in love with Maxwell Caulfield when I saw him in Grease 2. So, you are not the only one who saw it. However, my love for Maxwell has diminished since I have fallen in love with Gaytor, Blue and Mikeinbama. They are such tasty love morsels that I feel like I have been turned loose in a candy factory.

From the previous post -- “Dan: The numbers are shrinking. What a crazy place this is. I can't believe I hugged Jessie for 18 seconds. Crazy, crazy, crazy.” -- Well, Dan, you were paid well for that hug, and Jessie thought he was comforting you. Sorry everyone, Dan’s comment came off a little cold to me.

Here’s wishing a SAFE and HAPPY day to you all. The most horrible thing about having so few weeks of BB 10 left is how much I will miss you all until BB 11.

August 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Good morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!!

Welcome back Rhonda. Glad everything went well.

Think things will rev up today for more trying to switch the votes? Or do you think Her Highness is reconciled to going to sequester (only to be voted back into the house by America since she's our favorite?)

August 19, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

BB is fussing at someone this morning. Probably Dan, since he was up so late. Or I should say up so early.

August 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I wish they would show the wake up one morning. They could use sound effects and not music, so no copyright problems. Then we could see who jumps out of bed and who has to be dragged.

August 19, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Rhonda :) - all is good..

MOrning OAC :)

Morning, ltc :)

August 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BB Lovers;)

August 19, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

oacdycsf - adrian zmed ever do anything for ya?

i think dan's talking to "america" and sorting things out aloud is kinda sweet. it's probably a good way to organize your thoughts and vent safely considering they aren't allowed to write anything down.

August 19, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Amber :)

August 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think it sucks..People are always alienating Jerry like he has leper or something =(
I mean..he's still a grand father..a great grand father..
These young kids owe him respect at least for that. To just get up and leave each time he walks into a room is mean.
I wonder if they'd like people doing that to their grandparents

August 19, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

jenn - i agree with your comments about jerry...everyone deserves common courtesy - even april :). there is always a gentle was to excuse yourself from a situation without being downright mean

August 19, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning all
ewww april get her off the cams there gona melt

gooo dan and mem get hoh and make a final 3 with K/dan/mem

bye bye april bye bye april

M is cought that shes going from both sides. K dosent trust her anymore

August 19, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

itcmek - april seems to have made peace with her demise *at least i hope her demise is coming* but i don;t think she'll go down without a fight. after all, she is the toughest bb player in history - and the most beautiful, and the kindest, and the sexiest, and the most noble and moral...just ask her

August 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hoping I can get some opinions----does anyone think they will do a "visit with the family" of APril or Ollie???? I sure would like to see what their families think of their "game play"!!
Besides those two, who haven't they done yet? My memory isn't what it used to be....lol

August 19, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Maybe if April didn't have invisible eyebrows she'd show more expression.

Keesha's laugh is growing on me, it's almost cute.
Random thoughts.

I'm glad you're alive and well today, Carolyn! [and all other fellow Floridians.]
I was expecting nasty nasty weather today, but instead we got a perfect beach day. I SHOULD go out and enjoy it why I can, but with my luck, the storm will hit just as my toes touch the sand.

Anyway, back to BB, I hope today's the day April's inner Biotch comes out!

August 19, 2008 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

They haven't done Keesha's, Memphis', Jerry's, Ollie's, April's families that I know of. I did miss a couple of Sunday shows though.

August 19, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Ilissa - Where in Florida are you?

August 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

seems to me they have only done family interviews for libra dan and jesse. i, to wonder if ollies' family would be supportive in a family interview. i have a feeling april's family would be supportive because she had to learn her self-righteousness from somwhere

August 19, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I'm in Palm Coast/Flagler Beach.
I never got your email BTW, but you were busy flexing your super powers on top of a headache, so I figured I'd wait and see if it'd come late ;)

August 19, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I agree, Jenn.
Seeing that happen makes me wanna go hug my grampa.

August 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks genie
I just couldn't remember!! And I haven't missed a show-----IN 9 Seasons!!!
I would have to say Memphis and Keesha would be the only ones left that should be done!!!

August 19, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ah my favorite part of the day... wakey wakey!

Good morning all!

Hope all is well with everybody.

The girls start fantasizing about the jury house being in Hawaii. Neither of them have ever been, but they'd both love to go..

They can just ask Libra, she'll be glad to share every single second with a slide show of her vacation.

Muahahaha

:P

August 19, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think Renny needs to find another sport. "Bash the Colonel" is getting boring and irritating. First thing out of her mouth this morning was something mean and personal about Jerry.

August 19, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

omg.. that's pathetic - i have the quad on, and i'm so out of it, i didn't even realize renny was awake til you commented about her.

August 19, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g'morning carolyn & all. oacdycsf you set my day well, if my laughter is any indication of the rest of my day! thanx.

carolyn, i'm getting an incredible geography lesson keeping my eyes on you/other bber's/fay. i always thought you were down in the key west area. google earth helps. i'm waaay up in the nw.

okay...okay, ollie. i've had this feeling about him, which i believe he confirmed just a few days ago by telling april "i don't want you wearing any clothes you've worn with the other guys you've been with - around me."

lordy could he be any more obvious?

this guy is no innocent in any way! he's got all the street stuff put away for bb's sake, and the way he has hidden behind april this whole time... i smell a p**p. ...best actors in the world, always hiding behind someone. sneaky/dirty players.

jane will set us straight soon i hope.

...or maybe we'll just watch and see, after thursday?

anybody else pick-up what he said? or get that same sense?

sts

August 19, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

All this time I thought Ollie was a pillow on the red couch!

August 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn - sweetie - pathetic is rather intense, no?

It's not like you missed much. Just Renny being a pain in the butt, starting with bashing Jerry and then contradicting Jerry about divorce laws in Texas, where HE lives. Renny has been annoying me consistently, especially since being HOH.

August 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Soggy on the inside too Carolyn?

Don't feel bad. Last night when Ollie was making slop, I forgot I had quad on and kept hearing this groaning and heavy breathing. I couldn't imagine Ollie getting a workout from stirring slop and then I realized Memphis was doing sit-ups in the backyard.

August 19, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

morning, sts :)

August 19, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Whew......its gonna be another very hot day here....its just about 1pm and already at 34.

I can't believe Ollie said he will never do swim club again. It came across here as very very childish.

Genie Sea - agree with you completely about Renny. She really has been a snotty cow with this HOH week.

Oacdycsf - your father and his friends sound like a hoot.

Ok back to melting and cleaning.

August 19, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Brook -- Yes, Adrian Zmed is also quite lovely. I'm ashamed I forgot about him. Still, he doesn't hold a candle to Gaytor, Blue and Mikeinbama. Be still my heart.

I like Renny, but I have to agree with Gennie Sea about getting bored and irritated with the constant Colonel bashing.

August 19, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

I cant wait to see Golly alone in the house. he's completely lost and has no clue. people arent going to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. if he dont win this week he's done, so look out for the BB shuttle run HOH this week. definately wont be questions

August 19, 2008 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i hope Ape losses it b4 she leaves. and ollie comes to her aid, after ollies gone id be happy 4 whoever wins.

August 19, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

denise -- I suspect both of their families would decline an interview.

I know I would.

August 19, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

if GOlly was a pimp we'd have much longer and entertaining sessions of him and april together.

August 19, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I wonder why Keesha constantly needs to remind ppl or maybe herself that she isn't stupid?

I know i know.....nothin is getting cleaned but i'm catch up and cooling down.

August 19, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

Gollys gonna need his diaper changed after thursday, and mommys not gonna be around anymore.

He's a punk, its not strategy that he hid behind april all this time, its lack off strategy. sure it got him this far but thats more a product of circumstance than anything he's done directly. the chess board is symbolic of the Game, and golly don't even know how to play Checkerds!

August 19, 2008 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Once again, How many times I'm I going to say it. Keesha is one step ahead of everyone in the game. She has figured out Memphis game plan as well as Michelle's.
The only thing she hasn't fully flushed out is Dan's participation with Memphis.

Keesha knows she has to keep Jerry around for his vote. She has to keep Dan around for his vote as well as Memphis, so her target is Michelle.

August 19, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atleast Keesha seems to be paying attention to what is going on around her.

August 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OACDYCSF - that is so cool about your dad, it truly adds another surreal dimension to this who experience.

August 19, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

August 19, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Ollie and April are so delusional. They are so stupid. They are blaming everyone for their horrible game play or lack of game play.

I think I smell a April breakdown coming. They need to drop kick Ollie's ass out. He talks a big game for someone who hasn't done nothing.

August 19, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not only decline an interview but go into hiding--Witness Protection style--HA

I agree too about Renny. I love her but the "Head" of Household..went to her "head"

Thanks everyone,
Love this site
on it...day and nite

August 19, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Maybe if April didn't have invisible eyebrows she'd show more expression.'

LMAO ilissa:)!

~Preggo in SC

August 19, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day all. I hope April fans are watching her today she is in rare form. I don't think her and Ollie have said a civil word in two days now.

I hope Renny is not this dumb. Michelle is filling her with so many lies and I don't think that Renny sees it. She listens to Michelle and even wants her F2 and Michelle will sell her out so quick. The garbage coming out of her mouth to A/O a while ago was unbelievable. Renny doubts Memphis, Dan and sometimes Keesha and they are her only real friends in the house. Renny can't get over Jerry and Michelle will never get over Jessie leaving.

August 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below