;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Tuesday and Happy Tuesday Show day! :) Are ya psyched to see the PoV Comp tonight? I am. :) Hehe..

I'm even more curious to see how they edit the aftermath for the tv only audience... Remember the next day, when the people in the DR told Dan to make sure he put on his PoV necklace and the same shirt he was wearing during the comp, if he went up to see Renny? That was so they could edit it together, as if he'd gone straight to her right after the comp...

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to get that HoH Endurance Comp soon tingle? Seems about time for another one very soon, no?

Anyhow... I'm doing my best to shake the groggy right now, and get to building the overnight report for you.

In the meantime, for your entertainment, a wee bit of man candy from C=Venus. You can click the pic to check out more of C=Venus' recent chops.



And now.. the overnight report.

Much like the early part of the evening, during the latter part of last night, one half of the house was filled with laughter, the other side with hatred and scorn. While there was quite a lot of fun late night on the feeds (Renny actually peed herself laughing), there wasn't a whole lot of game talk...

Just before 1am BBT
Memory Wall
Memphis, Renny, Keesha, Dan, Jerry

After playing around the the faces on the memory wall, having a laugh, the gathered HGs ponder the center square and why it has a key slot...

Dan: There is a reason for that... Maybe someone has been hiding in the wall the whole season.
Jerry: This board was made for us. There's never been 13 house guests before. This is the 1st year there's ever been an odd number.

The HGs toss around some theories, including that BB is going to bring Evel Dick back into the house, but they're joking.

Renny: I think it's gonna be the twist.
Memphis: It'd have to be someone who's been in sequester...
Dan: I don't think anyone's coming back. They've already done that.

1:17am BBT
Keesha: Renny, can I sleep with you tonight?
Renny: Sure, dawlin.
Dan: More oxygen for me...
Keesha: Shut up, butthole.
Dan: ...and less moaning!


CUT TO:
1:18am BBT
50s Room
Ollie, April, Michelle

Ollie
: I'm excited for the Craig Ferguson show this week.
April: I'm gonna wear a bikini this week! I'm f'ing going to.. Watch me! I'm gonna act like I'm at the beach with bleach blond hair and sunglasses... I'm gonna do it..
Ollie: Mm.. yes.

Jerry walks through the room on the way to his room and farts.

Michelle gets up and leaves.


CUT TO:
HoH Room
Keesha & Renny

Keesha: You were sooo busted!
Renny: I almost crapped myself when I turned around and saw him (Jerry).
Keesha: I was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh..
Renny: Memphis was busting himself laughing..

CUT TO:
1:19am - 1:37am BBT
50s Room
Ollie and April are whispering about Michelle & Jerry. April's angry at them for playing with the others...

Michelle returns to the room. They resume bashing, change the target.

Michelle: I don't like their f'ing interrogation sh*t.
Ollie: They try to control you with that sh*t.
April : mm hmm.
Michelle: They wont answer my questions, but they dare to ask me sh*t like that?!
April: They wouldn't dare ask me.
Ollie: Dan told me he was worried about you.
Michelle: He told me that too.
April: He is out there laying on the kitchen table.. Laying on the table! He asked me what I thought the middle square was for.. and did I think it was someone coming back... He asked me if I thought it could be my twin. I said she's pregnant. He's all, "what if she's not?" What an idiot! I have a nephew with downs syndrome. She's not gonna leave him. (muttering now) Talking about my family... F'ing Libra can leave her kids. My sister wouldn't do that!
Ollie: He didn't mean it like that.. He did have a smile on this face.
April: No. he was dead serious. Like my sister's gonna lie to me...
Ollie: He's just throwing stuff out there..
April: I wanted to say, you f'ing pu--y! Making up sh*t, just so you don't have to vote for me.. f'ing baby!
Ollie laughs softly.

***Ahh.. young love.

Meanwhile, up in the HoH Room, Keesha and Renny turn in for the night.

CUT TO:
1:39am BBT
Hippie Room
Dan & Memphis

Dan: If anyone says anything about us being in an alliance, don't take the bait.
Soft DR Voice: Memphis, I need you to put your microphone on.
Dan: They'll try to make us think they know something..
Memphis: It's all good. We just have to win Thursday night..
Dan: yeah.. or (he points at Keesha's bed, indicating it would be quite fine for her to win as well.)

Dan leaves to take a very long shower.

While Dan's in the shower, Ollie and April are sharing one bed, whispering sweet nothings... Ollie goes to his own bed shortly before 2am.

By 2:15am, Everyone but Dan is down for the night.

After his shower and a little toenail maintenance, Dan puts on some clean clothes, grabs his bible and heads outside to talk to the live feed viewers.

Dan: It's 5:20am on the east coast... Monica's just waking up... She's getting ready to go work out. I wonder if she's watching... (everything outside the house) seems like so long ago... What's happened in Michigan in the past 47 days?
  • a. Monica broke with with me,
  • b. She pissed at me, or
  • c. She will be happy to see me, if I win $500K.
Dan: Who's left in the house? Renny... She is off the wall crazy. Keesha... She won't take me to the final 2, but she will trust me up to final 4. If I can trust Memphis, I've got a shot at running the table... If Memphis is shady, I'm in trouble. It's hard to tell with that dude. Man... I think Memphis trusts me. Do I trust him?

Dan: Jerry - He'd put me up next to Memphis.

Dan: Ollie - I don't think he would put me up... maybe... He wouldn't put up Michelle or Renny. That leaves me, Keesha and Memphis.

Dan: Michelle - she would put Jerry up on the block... maybe me... and Keesha.

Dan: The numbers are shrinking. What a crazy place this is. I can't believe I hugged Jessie for 18 seconds. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

Dan is silent for a couple minutes...

Dan: What a day. I hope I make the right decisions... Goodnight, Monica.

With this, Dan goes back into the house and goes to sleep.

This concludes the overnight report. As of 8:40am BBT, the HGs are all still sleeping.






Permalink







52 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Carolyn, Good morning everyone =)
Hope everthing is okay where you are, hope the weather isn't too bad.Praying for you and hoping for the best
Take care

August 19, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Darlin. Someone was up late last night, I'm assuming ReporterX. Great job.

I agree that it is about time for the endurance comp to raise it's head again. I haven't seen a double eviction but am assuming they wouldn't do that with an endurance comp, so it's a toss up for this week.

August 19, 2008 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Jenn :)

Thank you!

So far, I've got a tree down in my front yard (it fell right in front of a car - not on it!) , and the winds are still blowing, but as far as tropical storms go, this one's pretty light...

August 19, 2008 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Alice :)

You got that right... ReporterX was up very late!

August 19, 2008 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Wow still crazy.
I'm new to this whole 'Hurricane Season' thing since I'm from up north (Montreal,PQ) but now in the Houston area.
I don't think I'll ever get used to it.
If a tree would of fallen in front of my house..I'd be freaking out lol

So..so...
did April bring her 'bitch' out?!
Can't wait to find out and see what that looks like..

August 19, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! Wow, that's scary but I'm praying continued prayers for your safety. Thank goodness the tree didn't fall on your car!
Good morning, BB buddy addicts! Prayers for all who are dealing with the TS or hurricane or any other inclement weather.

August 19, 2008 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good morning Carolyn, Alice and Jenn.

August 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

morning carolyn and the rest...

glad you didn't blow away last night carolyn. i thought of you last week when i saw cafe bustelo in the grocery store ; )

August 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

love the chop. memphis looks like maxwell caulfield - did anyone ever see grease 2? yikes...maybe i'm the only silly one who would actually sit through it

August 19, 2008 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good morning Carolyn! Glad nothing was under that tree!!

I promise that I ever go on BB, I'll somehow get a release from you so I can talk about you and this blog, and all of the Dishy peeps.

I've got all kinds of ideas of what I would do if I were in the BB house. For one, I'd have all the girls hold a dinner plate and say hi to you. Get it? "Dish Chicks" hee heee

What would everyone else do?

August 19, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)

If you need some help with the clean up after the storm, let me know and I will pack the speedo and head down there.

I'm curious to know who's going to put Michelle up on the block. Ollie is going to be lost after Thursday.

August 19, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I was just reading this article, thought others might find it interesting.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7569001.stm

or try this one
http://tinyurl.com/6aecft

It's an article about India's Celebrity Big Brother.

August 19, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Good "Windy" Morning to you, Carolyn!! I glad you faired well through the storm!! The wind is slowly picking up but no more that what I consider a nice steady breeze on the coast. Thanks for the eye candy :) Did you see the lollipop guild from Wizard of Oz pic of the guys and the one with April and Ollie including the football team :)... sooo funny! With the guys on slop!!

Well I stuck indoors today thanks to Ms. T.S. Fay so come on HGs.. Game On!!!

August 19, 2008 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Good morning everyone.

Glad to hear the damage has been minor, relatively speaking.

Looking forward to POV tonight. It looks like April's pretty much given up. I wouldn't have expected that out of her.

August 19, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Good morning everyone...
Hope all is well with everyone in Fays path.

I think you are right a endurance is about to rear its long ugly head...Hope the House guests have a nice long rest before Thursdays show...I suspect they'll need it.

Well it sounds like April is bearing herself deeper and poor puppy Ollie is following right behind her.

April out then Michelle since she wants April out all of the sudden.

Well we shall see...

Another great job yesterday with storm raging around you Carolyn thanx to everyone for keeping us up on what we miss when we run to grab a drink or food.

Thanx again and be safe..

August 19, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Brandi42478 said...

Carolyn, I just wanted to wish you lots of luck and to let you know that I am sending tons of prayers your way during this storm.

August 19, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Glad to see you didn't have too bad a night Carolyn. Good morning!! :)

Good morning ReporterX, DishChicks and my BB addicts.

I'd be happy to see an endurance comp, and then a fast forward.

Have a super day everyone!! :)

August 19, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hope it is Good Morning for you Carolyn!!! You have been in my 'drug induced' thoughts and prayers!! Through the haze I have been listening for the weather for your safety.

I am looking forward to the show tonight to see the Veto comp. Trying to read all that was going on yesterday was hard for me, but I tried.

The comments from Jane, Gaytor, Blue, Genie and all the rest of the BB dishers are hilarious when your drugged! BTW Gaytor, you must share Blue with me!!!!

WendyLady33 thank you for your thoughts, meant a lot to me.

Jane, great diagnosis on April. So, what is the diagnosis on Ollie? There must be something cause he seems somewhat delusional also :)

Forgot who made the comment about everyone picking on April for no reason, but perhaps that person is not watching the same show or does not have feeds....just my opinion. Okay, won't babble or Carolyn will cut me out of the community!

One last thing, for those who want to know...surgery went okay. Dr. says I am one of the most unique patients he has seen in 10 yrs. of doing hip scopes! So, we are just hoping it will help...right now only 75% weight bearing on the leg for now. But heh, I have always prided myself for being different :) Thanks to all for your prayers and thoughts! *****HUGS*****

August 19, 2008 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....Carolyn, didn't you go out & move your car last nite? We're actually getting some rain here but it coming from the west. Hang tight....hopefully it will blow over soon.

August 19, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey :) I'm here.. it's just taking me a little longer than i thought :)

August 19, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, Glad 2 hear u r hunkering down... Oh so tired of that word! Please do not send it to Pensacola area.... Blow it the other way. LOL. I do agree time 4 a long endurance comp ...show the women from the boys .go Dan

August 19, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Glad you made it with little damage. Good thing you moved that car huh?

Looks like Fay may torture the state for a while. I can't believe the forecast(s).

August 19, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, Good to see you made it through the night safely. And the tree isn't on a car or in your living room. I'm watching TWC off and on and seeing the whole area is in a tornado watch as is usual with a storm as it goes inland, and a few warnings. EEK!

STAY SAFE!

I'm barely awake and already tired, just watching the Triathlon on USA channel is wearing me out. I'm not a runner, just a runner-up.

Now to wait for the 'Overnight' and see what I missed.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Good Morning BB Lovers!

Carolyn-
glad to see you are alright - maybe just a lil soaked huh?

Noni-
That poem ROCKED - you are very talented!
(you were a poet and didn't know it!)

Did anyone catch Ollie tell April last night that "Matty" was his favorite - he liked how he "played" Natalie.... I loved that!! Sure hope for Ollie's sake that he is "playin' April - hopefully he is not so stupid to wanna really be with her!

August 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

April just keeps piling it on...herself...how much damage can she do to herself before going to sequester

August 19, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed how lazy Keesha is? she doesn't cook, will only do her dishes when she has to. She has renny wait on her hand and foot. I don't know how she is a waitress when she can barely stand up for more than 5 minutes. when she was unpacking her cloths she needed the dresser to hold herself up. and when she sits its no time at all before shes laying down.

August 19, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I love it, April pitches a fit about Dan on the table, but said nothing the many times Ollie laid on the kitchen counter.

Sorry, starting April bashing early. She just makes it so darn easy. The fact that she thinks she is so much more deserving is what irks me. (And boy did I have to tie my fingers last night about bashing.) Good job Jane and Noni.

And did I miss the rule saying the "other" side cannot laugh and have a good time up in HOH? J, O, and A were sure on a rant about that last night. But it was fine when their side was HOH and doing it.

This game, thes . . . . . I'll stop there.

August 19, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Rhonda - wonderful to hear from you. I'm so glad it all went well. No rain, no hurricane, no hip surgery will keep us from bloggin' with the DishChicks!

August 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

Good Morning Carolyn

I don't know where in Florida you are, but I am glad to read in the comments that you are safe.

Good Morning Everyone.

I don't get on this site often, but I sure do love all your comments. I laugh and laugh. Noni you are a great poet. Have a great day everyone and thanks again Carolyn for all you do.......I love this site!

August 19, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Rhonda - Welcome home !!

Glad to hear everything went well and your doing well.

Morning everyone :0)

Carolyn - Glad to hear your home and property didn't take too much damage from the storm.

Zanyone - those articles were interesting to read thank you.

Julieb - i would also like to see a fast forward this week and have two Hgs off to the jury house.....fingers crossed. (hope the storm warnings up where you were didn't do u any harm either and can ya send some down this way??? 38 here yesterday....i'm melting :()

Cakegirl - i would also love to see what "disorder" Ollie has so heres hoping Jane can come up with something as good As Aprils!

August 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ooops sorry Cakegirl i got your comment mixed with Rhondas

August 19, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning Cakegirl, Melanie, marci, Gaytor... :)

Good Morning Mogee, HanHaysMom, Marci, Rhonda, Julie B

Good Morning, Brandi, Stephen, Brother Mouzone, Christy...

Good Morning, Zany, bama, Brook, Piper, MsFitz...



Y'all are so sweet! Thank you very much for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers. :)

This is a slow moving storm, and fortunately my little island is on the very edge of the worst of it..

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone getting the more direct hit, and to those of you still in the path...

Boy do I need coffee!

August 19, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking one way or another there has to be another house guest. They've already done the twin thing. They've already brought back an evicted guest. I suppose they could have the fewer number because of the reduced number of weeks, but then why put the blank up there.

Ok, how's this for a twist? Everybody gets evicted and they all vote for the winner from among themselves!

August 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Rhonda, so good to see you back after your surgery. I'm so glad that everything went okay.

Carolyn, also very glad that Fay was more gentle than expected to you.

April and Ollie may just have a chance after BB. She brings out the suppressed anger in him. I personally think that they both have issues from childhood, but in different categories.

August 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I forgot the most important thing. Carolyn, the way you handled the situation was commendable. I could have never done it so well. That's why you are the best!

August 19, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Yes, I do happen to know Ollie's diagnosis, but I must consult a reference text to assure accuracy. These are delicate matters not to be tossed around lightly. I will get back to you later in the day with that information.

Dr. Jane, PhPD, Pholiopsychologist.

August 19, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning POD :)

Good Morning BB Watcher - Thank you!

Good Morning, WendyLady :) Thank you.

Good morning, Another Dan. :)

Good Morning, Piper!

Marci - Thank you. :) Which situation?

August 19, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Jane :)

Here comes another band... fay fay go away...

August 19, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn I don't think a Cat 5 could keep you from your Cuban. You would just get down the street faster if the wind blew in that direction. But, getting back would take a while. :p (I'm picturing Carolyn in a Sally Field Flying Nun habit.... There's another great idea for a C=Venus chop.)

Rhonda! Fantastic to see you back so fast. Share the drugs and we can give Carolyn hell today! >:)

MikeInBama, my house needs cleaning. You could bring that Speedo here. Or leave it at home. >;)

Rhonda, sharing Blue? SHARING? NO! but I'll send pics.

I'm one of those NOT looking forward to the PoV Comp tonight. Don't wanna see no stinkin' snakes.

Good morning everyone else. I leave roll call to Carolyn.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good morning Piper, what no F bombs this morning?

Gaytor, you are gold in my book.

Jenn, don't worry about hurricanes. Yes they can do lots of damage, but you have time to prepare and/or get out, unlike a earthquake or tornado.

Brook, I am also a grease and grease 2 fan. Maybe I should have been a teen during those years.

Thezanyone, love the dish and chicks idea.

MikeinBama, I'm in south LA, so I didn't go thru Fay, but I am sure I can find something that needs doing from Katrina, teeheehee.

christy in FL, don't get blown away. If you do maybe your house will land on the Wicked Witch of BB, April.

JulieB, should we all just start doing the "Endurance Comp" chant?

Rhonda, so glad to see ya doing better. I looks like in the coming months I may be on a drug induced recovery state with you.

CakeGirl, Ollie only wishes he could be a player like Matty.

Love to everyone else. It's time to start teaching, so I will check in again later.

August 19, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn. Glad all is still well with you.

Morning everyone. Hope those of you in the storms path remain safe and with minimal damage.

I don't know about April's inner bitch. I think she came out full on. Ollie's condition, I believe, is called erotoblindness.

August 19, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie - Good morning :) Erotoblindness.. hehehe

August 19, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone noticed how much April resembles Ruth Buzzi? of Laugh-IN?

August 19, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

i'm wondering if erotodeafness may trump ollie's erotoblindness

August 19, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Ugh, Dan is such a sweetheart.
Good morning :-)

August 19, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger * Samantha M. * said...

Hello everyone! Well, I can finally comment again after two days. I fell behind on the posts on Saturday afternoon and I've been trying to catch up ever since. I guess y'all didn't hear me screaming to wait for me! I'm EXHAUSTED from trying to chase y'all around. I blame all the funny people here for making it more difficult, because in the past I would skip the comments when I was trying to catch up on posts. But, now, I just wouldn't dream of missing out on any of the comments here!

Carolyn, as I've been following the weather news on Fay to monitor the effects on various relatives and friends in Florida, I've been keeping an eye on your locale as well. So far so good, (except for that tree!), but still praying for you and everyone else!

ReporterX, you rock for hanging in there late at night to keep us up to date!

Rhonda, I'm so glad you checked in to let us all know that you are doing well after the surgery. At least you'll have the dish to keep you entertained as you recuperate!

Noni, you continue to delight us all with your clever poems! Your presence was very much missed here last week!

Gaytor and blue, count me amongst the people who continually crack up from your antics!

All the fine folks here, thanks for keeping me more entertained than this current crop of houseguests!

Okay, so am I the only one just dying to have a DOUBLE EVICTION on Thursday?

August 19, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane, You're a mushroom psychologist?!

August 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Genie! Hugs to you. I can't believe that is Ollie's problem because he sure seems to be 'fast' on the trigger if you know what I mean, that I would think something else is bothering him ***snicker***

Gaytor, please share some Blue :( ****feeling very lonely**** Boy do the pain killers make you depressed or what!! (sorry)

Alice, hope all is well. Let me know ...can always click on my name and get my e-mail, you're welcome to write anytime!

Now, Ollie was talking about Matty and Nat....does he not know what went on with them last time? They (A/O) keep saying they won't show things on tv or internet, did they not see matt/nat show? Me thinks they really know and are just 'playing' that they don't.

August 19, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

William Tell's Overture as a wake-up call? I guess they don't violate copyright letting us hear it.

August 19, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning & Thanks, Samantha & Ilissa :)

There's a new top post!

August 19, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

anon 9:37 - if I were a mushroom psychologist I would be a Psilopsychologist. But I have to admit some of these BB players do resemble a mushroom upstairs. So yes, yes I am.

August 19, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

I just have to say this one more time: April is such a B!T@H!!!

August 19, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below