;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chelsia - Bloggin with the Chicks!

Here's a little treat to see you through the next hour while we regroup and get ready for the Tuesday Show. :) Chelsia's back and blogging with the Chicks! :) Please feel free to link to this post, but do not copy and paste elsewhere.

Oh! And make sure to be here for the Tuesday Show... I have a BIG secret to share... You're not gonna believe it... Anyhow...


Here's Chelsia!

I have to say that I am VERY pleased with this last week in the BB house! Renny wins HOH and Dan wins POV!! Doesn't get any better!!! The only complaint I have is that I really wanted to see April and Ollie battle it out!

I understand why Renny put Jerry up; she's covering her own ass. Jerry put Renny up first, and she's just returning the favor. Watching Renny get her HOH room was soooo emotional!!! I could not hold back my tears!! It's very hard to watch Renny cry, because she is usually so happy and silly.

Did I ever LOVE when Renny took Aprils "dog" and kicked its ass!! Haha, this is why I love that woman! And, what is the deal with that dog?? It was something in the BB house; it's not like it was a childhood animal…get over it, April!

Speaking of April…I adored her lil "smirk" when Renny won HOH!! She sat there and had this huge smile, but really looking like she wanted to cry! I'm very happy that April was put on the block, but, like I said before…it would have been epic to see her and Ollie battle it out!

On to them….did he really say the "M" word on national television?!?!? Goodness!! I give these two until just after the wrap party. They may stay friends but, come on…showmances never last! Then there's April saying, "I look forward to taking care of you." Um, could someone please tell me what that means?

Haha, I can't wait to see these two at the wrap party! I'm going to buy Ollie a nice fatty crow and surprise him with it at the wrap party!! Haha, what happened in this guys childhood to make him sooo afraid of crows?!?! Another thing that I really enjoyed was when Renny called Ollie up and asked him where he stood in the game….where does Ollie stand??? All he's doing is getting laid; he's not playing the game!

How wonderful was that food comp?! I was totally flabbergasted with Jerry!! What the hell?!?! He has been eating that sh*t for weeks! Yes, I understand it is a lil different when it is plain, but still…gagging over it?

Dan praying before he ate the crickets…I frickin' love this guy!! He really knows how to make people laugh without going over the top and becoming annoying.

As much as Michelle can get under my skin sometimes, I have to give this girl props!! She ate it like a champ!! I was just surprised that she didn't say, "That was for you, Jessie!" when she was finished. :)

I would have been so stoked to have all those lollipops in the BB9 house! Those people are gonna be on a sugar hiiiigh all week!

So…Keesha…sometimes I like her, and sometimes I just can't stand her! I went to Hooters last week, and spoke with some girls that had worked with her and knew her. It was fun to hear what they said about her; nothing negative of course. I do have to say that this girl can make some of the funniest frickin' faces!!! It's like when she's nervous or thinking too hard her face scrunches up.

I'm happy that Memphis and Dan got smart and are involving Keesha and Michelle in their alliance. Hopefully this works out; because I really want to see Memphis and Dan go far in the game!!

Since Dan won the POV, I really hope he is prancing around that house waving it in Jerry's face!! Haha!!

I can't believe BB is almost over. This season has gone so fast. I guess it goes by much more quickly when you're watching it and not living it. I'm sooo excited for the wrap party!! It's gonna be a blast to finally meet these people! I know Joshy is coming to stay with me that week!!! YAY!!! I miss my boy!!!

I'm also excited because Alex is in town!! I will be heading down to Huntington Beach in a couple days to hang out with him!!

Also…we are working on a bunch of BB HG's getting together at a club and fans can come meet us!! I don't know when just yet, but I will be meeting with the owner in a few days to discuss everything. I know it will be the Hermosa Beach area. I'll keep ya posted!

Labels:







Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Chelsia - Maybe you should buy Ollie a box of condoms and soap for his mouth too please.

Love reading your take on things! Thank you for sharing. :)

August 19, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo chelsia's gonna be in my neck of the woods!! HB represent!! :P

August 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Thank you Chelsia! I love ure opinions here and I loved them in the house, but that's a whole nother topic :) .

Dang, why does all the fun stuff happen in and around LA!? I wanna meet BB HGs and party with them. Just a little idea, but possibly do an East Coast (NY) thing one weekend, that would be awesomeness!

Again, Thank ya Chelsia!

~ Ryan ~

August 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I had planned on doing my hair before BB, but you just had to mention a surprise. Carolyn, I am giving you a (loving) but dirty look right now.

August 19, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh how I loooovvee secrets! Can't wait til you disclose it!
Love your show! You all just totally rock and you can bet I will still be a daily visitor after this season's long gone and the next one begins!!!
xoxoxo
Jami
:-)

August 19, 2008 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsia.....always love your imput! I think the Renny attack on the stuffed dog was hilarious!! You can tell the stress of the house is getting to some folks.

Now Carolyn...what is the big surprise?? You know we are all gonna be chompin' at the bit to hear it!! Such a tease....oh wait that's Gaytors job!! HEE HEE!!

August 19, 2008 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Chelsia, I love your blogging as always, but I have to be a little smartass about this and answer your question.

Then there's April saying, "I look forward to taking care of you." Um, could someone please tell me what that means?

I suspect it means she will keep him locked in a cage or on a leash at all times. For some reason the movie "Misery" comes to mind.

Looking forward to the next one.

:o)

August 19, 2008 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I am waiting with baited breath for your surprise, Carolyn!

August 19, 2008 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot-Just posted my whole game theory and it's a new top post. I am starting to feel like gaytor. By the way, thank you gaytor. Glad I helped you look at things from a different angle.

Oh well-Too long to repost.

In short, Renny is annoying but pretty smart. I don't dislike Memphis, but he is a threat. Michelle has to go next week. GO RDK!

August 19, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Chelsia, love reading your perspective.

You also need to organize a Canadian visit!! :)

August 19, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chel - if I could meet you and Josh, I would be over the moon! Your season was SO much better than this one. Please let us know when and we will be there, if you aren't totally overfull of fans! So happy to hear about you and get your take on stuff. How do all of you BB alum's get in touch with each other? Seems funny and fun.

Hope you are well.
Steph

August 19, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Jennyc said...

omg I love reading your blog. It is so nice to hear what you think about BB10. Do you watch After dark??? Did you hear the night that April said that James was hideous looking??? Uggghhh!!:-( She didn't even watch bb9. thank you for blogging. :-)

August 20, 2008 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger FT said...

i cant stand that horrible troll of a girl. I wish i never saw her name again, she makes me sick!! i would never read anything she has to say. She is the spawn of the devil!!

I do like you though Carolyn!

August 20, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love when you talk about April and Ollie!! It is always funny!!

August 20, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below