;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

9:06am BBT - Fishies!

Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to lie, cheat, steal, connive and manipulate your way to $500,000. No time to waste! The Power of Veto comp's today... Wakey, Wakey!!

9:20am BBT
They're up! Jerry's showering. Keesha's in the Storage Room. Michelle's up in HoH singing to herself...

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. There are fresh batteries in the Storage Room.

Ollie's brushing his teeth. Memphis is on the couch in the bathroom. April's affixing her mic pack to her shorts for a droopy drawers effect.

9:22am BBT
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Bathroom - Memphis is showering. Keesha's brushing her teeth. April's running water over her face... Renny comes in. Morning routines all around. Keesha and April are sharing a mirror, but nary a word exchanged.

9:26am BBT
April tries to make small talk with Renny, asking her if she slept well last night.

Renny's considerably more interested in removing her eye makeup. She fell asleep with it on last night.

9:29am BBT
Libra joins the bathroom crew.
Libra: Good morning. (with a smile)
Keesha: How are you doin'?
Libra: I'm up...

9:31am BBT

Talk about a house divided. They're sharing the bathroom, because they have no other option, but no words are exchanged between the main players of the warring sides. Libra and Keesha speak to each other and Renny. Ollie and April remain silent, as does Jerry.

9:33am BBT

Around the house...

In the bathroom, Ollie sets to shaving his head.

Renny and Keesha chat nicely, while Renny changes in the shower stall.

Jerry's gone to the kitchen to pour himself some coffee.

Michelle's up in HoH.

CUT TO:
9:46am BBT
Keesha, Memphis and Jerry are in the kitchen. Dan's at the table eating a lovely slop breakfast. Libra finishes in the bathroom and makes her way out to greet Memphis... Ollie, April and Renny are still in the bathroom.

The house is on inside lockdown.

CUT TO:
9:47am BBT
Bathroom
Memphis has a go at his hair with the flat iron. hehehe.

April and Renny are still in the bathroom primping as well.

Dan comes in to brush his teeth.

CUT TO:
9:51am BBT
Fishies, briefly
Then back with Jerry and Libra in the kitchen, not talking to each other. The only words uttered between them are polite and brief...
Libra: Excuse me, Jerry.
Jerry: Mm hm.

9:55am - The DR's calling them in for pre PoV quickies.

CUT TO:
Hippie Room
Libra and Keesha are talking about the tension in the house and how they've gotten to where they are now, while they apply makeup.

CUT TO:
10:05am BBT
50s Room
Michelle, Jerry & April
They think the PoV's going to have something to do with money, because all of the wake up songs - 4 in total - were all about $. Michelle tells April and Jerry that she was hearing things last night... She kept hearing Jessie's name. She thinks the people behind the walls were messing with her.

CUT TO:
10:06am BBT
Living Room
Jerry has taken his place on the couch to wait for the PoV Player Choosing.

CUT TO:
10:07am BBT
Bathroom
Michelle and April
Michelle whispers to April about hearing "jessssiiiieeeee" while she was alone up in HoH. April takes it to mean he might be coming back.

April
: Oh my God. It's the perfect scenario. Would they not f'ing pee their pants.

Michelle takes it a step further, tying his re-entry into the game in with the songs they played this morning, one of which is on her cd...

CUT TO:
10:14am BBT
Hippie Room
Libra & Keesha
Chatter about food - it's a pickles and salsa day for Keesha.

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
April brings a cup of coffee up to Ollie on the HoH landing and asks him if he's going to hide up there all day. Ollie comments on her outfit and heels and tells her she looks cute. He blows on his coffee, and she asks if he wants an ice cube... she'll go back downstairs. Ollie opts to walk down there himself. She follows dutifully behind her man.

10:18am BBT
BB: Michelle, please go to the Diary Room.
Michelle: Okaley dokaley...

***This could mean the PoV Player Choosing is coming.

Diary Room Audio Leak with Michelle... No Biggie... Just asking her to make some noise about the upcoming PoV comp.

10:21am BBT
Keesha and Libra are talking about handling the stress in the house. They're laughing at themselves for willingly signing up to be in a mental institution. Renny joins the conversation.

Michelle's eating breakfast. Already out of the DR. Ollie and April are keeping her company. Ollie makes a comment about Michelle drinking Starbucks and April chastises him for not having noticed that Michelle drinks iced coffee every day.

10:26am BBT
Hippie Room
Renny, Libra, Keesha
Talk has turned to the ho-scalawag comments...
Keesha: When people say stuff like that, it just reminds me of high school... it's that level of maturity.

Keesha is looking so much like Dani this morning, I had to do a double take just now.

10:29am BBT
BB: Michelle, please go to the Diary Room.
Michelle: At least they let me eat. Let's get this party started.
Dan: I'll give you 5 grand if you let me use your john.
Michelle: So what do I get? A stink bomb? I don't like people crappin' in my crapper.

10:30am BBT
FISHIES!! Let's choose some PoV Players!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

My favorite part of the day!

Wakey Wakey!

Good morning all, happy Saturday, hope you all have great weekend.

;)

August 9, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Silence is golden, golden!!! Guess A/O/J are all talked out. hahahaha! That's too much to ask for!

August 9, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see where Dan asked America last night to start a website to save his job?

savedansjob.com

Awwwwww....poor dan! :( He shouldn't be worried, he hasn't done anything to make him lose his job!

Just don't deck jerry dan.

August 9, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha i am so glad you put a screencap up of Memphis using the flat iron. I was cracking up! hahaaa

I honestly don't think Dan is going to lose his job. They know it's a game and he was America's Player. I feel bad for Dan cause he feels so bad about what happened. I want to give him a huge hug!

August 9, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Damn I'm one post behind again. haha!

Oh well. I could re-post but really, if anyone is burning to read them, they are there. Haha. It's not all about me.

Bring on the POV! Backdoor April! :)

August 9, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Shaun said...

The weird obsession Michelle has with Jessie is somewhat reminding me of the Cappy and Yvette situation. Of course, Michelle did know Jessie longer than 1 week! They dynamic in the house is so similar to that season. Makes for great viewing!

August 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn Darlin'. I'm glad I have you to catch any whispers if any of them decide to talk. There is to much banging going on over my head with the roofers to even be able to hear regular discussions.

So will the tension increase this evening if Libra wins the POV?

August 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Ollie shave his head every day? He sure is rough with that razor.

August 9, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Once again Good Morning everyone...

Just got the April and Ollie LEAVING an in Progress pool game to break up Michelle and Keesha.

This is amazing to me...they have to tact what so ever...I would have so called them out if I were Keesha and Ollie out on that if I were Keesha and Memphis. Somthing like this...

"You know guys its amazingly how pathetic you two are..." and then turned back to my convo.

August 9, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all - how long will it last?

POV - I have a feeling it's Keesha's this time. Libra will go home on my birthday, aw shucks.

Let me predict now that if it goes down like that, Renny will win the next HOH!!!

August 9, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Usually, I would be all about Keesha winning this comp, but i don't think that would be the best for my boy, Dan. I think I'm rooting for anyone but Keesha or Libra to win. That way, nominations stay the same, Dan is safe, and Libra goes home.

August 9, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, MsFitz :)

Good Morning, Patti :)

Good Morning, N2!

Good morning, ALice - uch.. roofers.

Steven, Stesaluna, Shaun - Good Morning :)

August 9, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA what Genie Sea said!

Good Luck Keesha!!!!

Backdoor April!!!!

August 9, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo! Was that a diary room leak? tee hee!

Good morning Carolyn. I'm usually just sitting here reading and being shy, but I felt brave this morning. :)

August 9, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't love or hate Libra. She is somewhat disposable. (Not as a person, just as a player) If she helps my team I want her to stay. If I have to choose between her and someone I like better I want her to leave.

Libra as a mother-I personally could not leave my babies behind. I was very selfish about not wanting to miss a moment or a "first" anything. However, as a mother, I would do anything to give them a better life.

I don't think BB can be put on hold until it's convenient. You take the chance when it comes or you may not get the chance again. Libra may have thought this was a chance for financial security and a college education for her kids. If she is anything like mothers I know, she probably doesn't go a day without thinking of her kids.

Taking the vacation-I would also choose a romantic getaway for me and my husband over a letter. She wasn't getting a phone call where she could hear her kids. She wasn't getting a video where she could see her kids. They are too young to write. In BB, no news is good news. If something bad happened BB would have to tell her (like with Monica during 9/11) Reading a letter from her husband and hearing him talk about her children would not make her a stronger player. It would remind her of everything she is missing, make her start second guessing herself and it would take her head out of the game.

These are only my opinions. I don't know Libra. But I am a mother and I do believe a lot of people are not looking past the surface when making judgements on Libra.

August 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good day, everyone! Noni, great poem! I'll be back after I've read every word starting with the overnight report!

August 9, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MaryElizabeth :) Thank you!

Steshaluna - brave is good. very good. ;)

Anon@10:30am - Excellent post. thank you for taking the time to write it.

jluvs - good morning :)

August 9, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger charcas said...

I just read the overnight. Did O/A seriously talk nasty about Ollie not wearing underware? Did that make anyone want to hurl? I almost did! UGHHHHHH!

August 9, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am watching Jessie on House Calls right now... he's such a train wreck, it's amazing. The guy really can't speak English, and the callers, Dick and Gretchen are all over him. I love it.

August 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I think the only way it won't be Libra leaving this week is if she wins the POV. I think Libra would be voted out no matter who gets put up there (except for April, but Michelle will not put April up). I really wish April would be back doored, but I don't think that would happen, then I keep thinking "How devious is Michelle?" Would she back door April since April was the one to put up and leave Jessie on the block? Is Michelle trying to lull April into a false since of security?

August 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jedi mind trick #23

Focus: April, Ollie, Jerry will NOT be chosen to play POV. Memphis, Renny, and Dan be chosen! OMMMM.

August 9, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lets go i pray mem dan or m gets the pov so it stays the same and L goes home..whoo hooo and now we start the wait i hope it wont be as long as the food comp was yesterday

August 9, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! New Top Post! Click Here.

August 9, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon @ 10:30...

I'm glad you posted that about Libra....it's exactly what I've been thinking regarding her as a mother. I do not know her, therefore, I don't feel like I can make a true judgment, but I feel the same way you do.

As a player, I don't really have an opinion, but I'm a mom and I hate to hear her being judged by so many people. The worst insult anyone could ever use against me is telling me I'm a bad mother. Nothing would hurt more.

Thanks for sticking up for a fellow mom. :)

...Good morning, Carolyn & Crew! Thanks again for all you do!

Keesha for the POV!!

August 9, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Boy, I just jumped right in this morning without a proper "Good Morning to all my BB addict friends". I hope everyone had a restful night & all are ready to see what happens today.

"Go Libra" "Go Keesha". I hope, how I hope, if they get it that it doesn't hurt our Danny Boy! Michelle needs to wake up & smell the iced coffee & realize what a liar April is!!!! Get her out!!!! The talk between April & Ollie about morals. Oh, wow, I can't even wrap my head around that one!!!

Thank you to whoever posted earlier how to get the feeds regarding the Olympics for Vista users. Good information!

August 9, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like when I had to agree with Jessie even though I couldn't stand him, I am cursing myself once again. I am jumping on the "Stop bashing Libra" bandwagon. I don't think she is a shining example of the best humanity has to offer, but she is far from the worst.

Memphis, Keesha, Libra, Renny
They say things when they are hurt, angry or defensive that they may not really mean. They lie when they need to for strategy or self preservation. They gossip and trash talk when they think they can get away with it and hem haw their way out of it when they get caught. Kind of like the majority of people in the world.

Michelle,Jerry
Just plain and simply ill mannered and ill tempered. So used to being on the defensive in life that they begin to believe their own BS. I dislike Jerry more because I hold him to a higher standard. At his age he should have enough life lessons under his belt to not be acting like an immature bully.

Ollie
I would have put him in the first category but I can't get a good read on him. Obviously immature and infatuated. I would need to know how he would have acted without the April connection to make a fair judgement.

Dan
He is a shining example. Much like Kaysar, his faith is important but not "used". He is not pretending to be perfect. He is playing a game to the best of his ability and not crossing the line between the game and personal attacks.

April
Talk about the "me, me, I, I" personality. I honestly believe she is the worst. The only time she is kind is when she is faking it. She was trash talking everyone even before their was a split in the alliance. She doesn't fit into the first category because all of her insults do go above and beyond what is called for. She seems extremely hateful towards everyone. I do believe a lot of it stems from insecurity which would make me sympathetic. But she has allowed that insecurity to fester into jealousy, anger and bitterness. I have no respect and definitely no sympathy for this girl.

August 9, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALERT

I have solved the mystery of the banner.

I didn't think soimeone would stick to a lie as vehemently as Michelle has. Yet, the viewers know that the letters don't add up. I finally got it!

It was written in Portuguese!

Just joking. But I won't be surprised if Michelle tries to use that arguement if someone does call her out on it.

August 9, 2008 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Ladies (and I use that term loosely with some of that group) -- It's Tim Robbins and he's married to Susan Sarandon!

August 9, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice @10:32am,

I am also hoping that Michelle is luring April into a false sense of security. You know the saying..."keep your friends close...but your enemies closer".

For some reason, I think if Michelle doesn't end up making the right choice, it will come back around to bite her in the behind!

August 9, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below