;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

8am BBT
BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.
Fishies!

Wakey Wakey HGs!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!! You've got a Veto Ceremony to do today! Bring on da noise! Bring on da funk! ;) We'll be here watching and updating!


8:10am BBT
Around the house...

Jordan and Michele are showering
Lydia and Chima are in the kitchen...

Lydia's preparing quite a breakfast.

She was up prepping it at 5am BBT...

BB: Jeff, Jessie, Natalie, Ronnie, Russell. Good morning, House guests. It's time to get up for the day.

Lydia: They're like, nope!

8:17am BBT - Jeff joins the living as he makes his way into the kitchen for coffee...

8:18am BBT Jordan's out of the shower, sitting in a towel on the bathroom couch, putting make up on. Cam one's getting arty, and he/she gives us a nice shot of Jordan via the bathroom mirror.

As both nominees, including Michele as the PoV winner are first to the showers and getting ready, it looks very much like BB has already given them the get camera ready order - while we had fishies.

8:23am BBT
Michele's still in the shower.
Jordan's still working on her make up.

8:25am BBT
Lydia's gorgeous breakfast preparations continue...
Chima's just poured herself something to drink and heads into the bathroom to tell Jordan where her clothes are...
Ronnie passes through the dining area on his way to the bathroom.

8:29am - We have fishies while BB wakes everyone else... In the meantime, look who booked himself a sweet print job! None other than Paker from BB9! He's on the front page of BestBuy.com for Wii Sports Resort as part of this promotion! New Release! Wii Sports Resort, Plus Free Shipping. Valid 7/26-8/1


CUT TO:
8:34am BBT
Lydia's still in the kitchen... She just remarked to someone, "I get to dress in your clothes, right? Ok. Just makin' sure." So.. the plan to dress as eachother today is still on.


8:39am BBT
Red Room
Lydia
Ronnie walks in and asks if the downstairs bathroom is usable. SHe says she doesn't know.

BB Makes another wake up call to Jessie, Natalie and Russell

8:41am BBT
Bathroom
Russel's up. Michele's blow drying her hair. Russell says the toilet's all stopped up.

Ronnie runs up to the HoH room, knocks, walks in, asks Jessie if he can use his toilet. Hessie doesn't wake up, so Ronnie leaves, still having to go. He makes it half way down the stairs, then comes back in - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Ronnie uses the HoH bathroom, then returns to the main bathroom to wash his hands.

CUT TO:
8:46am BBT
Red Room
Ronnie, Chima, Natalie

Ronnie tells them he just went up to HoH to use the bathroom, and Jessies' still sleeping. Natalie says she's going up there to pee and "wake his ass up."

Ronnie: Well, we've only got like 25 minutes before the meeting's actually supposed to happen.
Chima: Supposedly being the key word.

***You've got 25 minutes to get camera ready, so they can start calling you in for DR sessions in the clothing you'll be wearing for the Veto Ceremony... C'mon kids. Get with the program. ;)

CUT TO:
8:49am BBT
Dining Table
Ronnie

Alone for a few minutes, Ronnie studies the memory wall very intently.

He continues studying as Russell comes into the kitchen to help himself to the breakfast that Lydia has prepared.

Russell heads to the Storage Room, asking Ronnie if he needs anything from in there. Ronnie declines.


In this picture, you can see the changes that have been made to the memory wall. There may be more, but Kevin's and Casey's pictures are the most noticeable...

CUT TO:
8:54am BBT
Dining Table
Russell & Ronnie

Ronnie got up and did a lap around, Hmming all the while. He rejoins Russell at the table, asking if they're still straight. Russell confirms and says, "Gonna be fun today," referring to the upcoming PoV Ceremony.

CUT TO:
9:01am BBT
Bathroom
Chima, Jessie, then Michele

They're dressing like each other. I'm not sure who Jessie's supposed to be, perhaps Natalie? I'm guessing because of the hat.

He whispers to Chima in the bathroom, "It's driving her crazy that I'm wearing this." No doubt referring to Lydia.

Michele asks Chima's approval on her outfit and get it' Chima says she's not in the mood to do the dress-up herself.

9:07am BBT
Bathroom

Chima's fixing her hair... Michele re-enters...

Michele: Man that feast looks good.
Chima: Hmm?
Michele: All the food Lydia made. Mmmm...
Chima: Don't look at it, Michele. Stay away...

9:09am BBT
bathroom
Jordan comes in to do an outfit check with Chima.
Jordan: Does this look cute?
Chima: You look cute!
Jordan: Thanks. Just checkin'
Chima: No no. You never look bad.

CUT TO:
9:16am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Russell, Natalie, Michele

Natalie: Aren't you supposed to stay inside, Michele? Cuz you have the Veto?
Michele: I don't know. They didn't say anything.
Natalie: I think you're supposed to stay inside so you can rehearse you speech.

Ronnie's sitting by himself on the platform where the pool table is...

Casey comes outside. He doesn't join the group on the couch.. Michele hasn't budged. She takes her orders from BB, not Natalie. Chima joins the group on the couch.

Natalie: We're missing one.

Kevin's in the hammock.

9:25am BBT
Talk of why the lockdown continues... Natalie reiterates that it must be for the Veto Ceremony. Michele says they haven't called me in... and she figures out the most likely reason: "maybe it's for the toilet."

Jessie's chatting pleasantly with Lydia over by the weights bench. She's dressed like a boy today - in Kevin's clothes.. They're flirting..

9:33am BBT
BB: House guests, the lockdown is over. You are now free to move about the house (and poop).

CUT TO:
Spa Room
Michele, Kevin & Lydia

Kevin and Lydia are doing their level best to get Michele on their side, approaching her from the angle of it being unjust that the Athletes are 4, and their using the rest of them as pawns in their game...
Kevin tells Michele he's just looking for a one week commitment from her to put up 2 athletes... Lydia and Kevin tell her their coming after the outcasts, populars and the brains, minus Ronnie, because he's one of them...

He tells her they are 5 strong, but wont mention the names. He and Lydia play to her upset at being put up as a Nominee without ever being given a speech.

Kevin: Them keeping Ronnie tells us they don't give a sh-t about anything but numbers... They don't care who makes it to jury. Fo rme personally, right now is good, because I'm not being targeted...
Lydia: I feel like I'm ok right now, but come next week, I'm srewed. But if I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna be kicking, screaming and fighting. I wanna make a damn power move. I feel like there's a group of people who think they're running everything... I don't think they gave you credit for winning.
Michele: No. Exactly. He said, we let you win. I'm like, oh, how did you do that?
Lydia: Exactly, I think we're all just way underestimated...
Kevin: We already talked to Jeff and Jordan, and I know you have some beef with Jeff, but if one of the 5 of us wins next week, we can change the course of the game... Even when the cliques break up, they're giving us bs that they're gonna vot eone of their people out, but that's bs. They're not even voting Ronnie out.

10am BBT
Kevin, Lydia and Michele - cont'd.

Michele says that her beef with Jeff isn't going to go away. Kevin urges her to think about it.. just for a one week thing, to make the power shift in the house. THen they leave her to get some rest.

CUT TO:
10:01am BBT
Bathroom
Lydia & Kevin

Lydia: (whispers) We have to tell Jeff that whatever beef he has with her, to squash it.

They walk together to the sliding glass door, see that Casey's out there, and head for the Pool Room to lie down.

Kevin: It's like I'm afraid to go outside.

They climb into the full sized bed together...

Lydia: Jordan, in her sleep last night, rolls over and goes 'backdoor Ronnie,' in her sleep.
Kevin: Jeff n Jordan, last night were saying to me, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie...

10:05am BBT
Pool Room, cont'd.
F 3 & 4
Jordan enters...

They call her over to whisper that they talked to Michele and approached her about a one week deal.

They tell Jordan not to give Michele any real information, because she's still wavering between sides and she hasn't said which way she wants to go.

They bring up the numbers to Jordan, saying that because Jessie's out of the next HoH comp, they're numbers are actually stronger - 5 to 4 counting Michele.

They use the same speech they gave Michele, about being used as expendable pawns, and being over that.

Lydia: They don't think we're strong enough to win. Russell said to me, I don't care what happens this week, because I'm safe. I wanna put his ass up on the block so he knows what it's like to not feel safe.
Kevin: After you guys are gone, it's me n Lydia, cuz they don't tell us sh-t.

Jordan: They don't?
Lydia: Nope. Tey're all buddy buddy with Chima now. Last night, i was up there with Jessie, and Natalie came up going, "Me n Chima need to have a team meeting with Jessie now," and they booted me out of the room.
Kevin: It's all about numbers now.
Lydia: Exactly. I mean, come on. Do you really think I like Natalie and Russell?

Talk turns to Ronnie...

Lydia: Ronnie told me, if I'm here next week, and it's down to you n me, throw it to me, so I can put Russell up.
Jordan: Don't believe a word. He told me he'd never put me up, and he tried to backdoor me.

Kevin: You guys just act like normal.. til we win HoH.. then boom.

Talk turns to who would put up who in the event they don't win HoH. Lydia says Chima would put up her and Kevin. Jordan believes Ronnie would put up her and Jeff...

Kevin reiterates to just act normal... The conversation breaks up.

CUT TO:
10:18am BBT
HoH Room
Jessie, Natalie & Chima

Jessie: It'll probably go like "I'm a winner, you're a loser, Casey, move your feet and take a seat."

Natalie starts in about Lydia. Jessie's not in the mood. He quashes it. natalie continues with Chima.

Natalie: What did that bitch want from me at 4 o'clock in the morning.
Chima: She wanted a kiss. You did moon her, and you shower her your...

CUT TO:
10:21-10:44am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jeff & Casey

Casey's telling Jeff how Jessie saw saying he didn't take the opportunity to talk to him when he should've. Casey said, he was sleeping! Jeff can relate..

Jeff: I so wish I could put them on the block.. I'd be like, Natalie, Jessie, you're going up. How come? Well remember that day you walked past me and didn't look at me?

Casey laughs...

Casey: Whatever dude, If I win, I go home to a hot wife...

Casey makes disparaging remarks about Ronnie's wife.

Jeff: If it's any consolation, if you go home, I'm right behind ya.

The two of them bash Lydia and Kevin for a couple minutes, then Casey reveals that he understands the crux of it...

Casey: They are playin'... They're here another week..

Jeff concedes the point. Casey says let's go inside... Jeff says he's gonna have another smoke.

***I wonder if Casey will leave some smokes for Jeff, if he goes.

Casey only goes in for a moment. He and Jeff continue talking... Jeff is strategizing about the weeks ahead.

Jeff: If I win HoH, everyone's gonna be on my nuts, dude. Nobody's gonna wanna leave before the jury house, so they'll be like, I'll do anything to stay.
Casey: What Jessie told me yesterday, well yeah, we had that agreement, but some things have come to light that have made me change that agreement.. SO people's word is sh-t.
Jeff: Well, yeah. People are gonna break their word for half a mill. With you gone, who else do I have to keep my word to? Jordan? I'll carry her as long as I can. But if I can find a way to get Jessie put up... I can' tdo it, so I have to find someone else to.. That's gonna take some work. Talk about sellin' something. That's the only way to rattle this place.
Casey: You gotta put up them 3.
Jeff: Dude, I gotta hope the HoH is an endurance and not (some random stupid questions).
Casey: Well, they might do endurance because this is a big week... I'll be watchin' somewhere with a cold one, and bangin' my hot wife. These people don't deserve to see pictures of my kid. You got any people down there?

Talk turns to chatter... Casey invites Jeff to come visit... Tells him he'll give him his truck. He can stay with him or get a hotel, up to him.

They come back to game, briefly, then on to bikini models...

CUT TO:
11:15am BBT
Jeff & Michele

Michele's feeling Jeff out to see if she's game for the 5 way, one week alliance Lydia and Kevin proposed earlier... Jeff does a good sales job for himself. Let's see if it works.

After 15 minutes, Casey comes out and joins the two of them... He's extra bitter right now, and driving home the point of Ronnie being the evil in the house, and him, inexplicably, being the one about to go up and out.

11:43am BBT
Casey: I can understand everyone being quiet now, but I'm curious to see what happens after I'm the one in the chair...

***Keep hope alive, Casey.


Gotta take a little break... I'll be back by 12:30pm BBT with a new top post.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7








Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

Finally just watched last nights show and i have to say Jessie is still a huge tool. His "I'm a beautiful butterfly" made me laugh so hard.

Loving the pics of Bananaman but i wish BB would have made it a full body suit so we had enough more to giggle over.

I voted for squid and squash - the 2 things on the list i wouldn't eat!

I'm looking forward to the blow up thats coming between Lydia and Natalie - its gonna be good!

July 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn, if you are old, I'm dead! LOL

July 27, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning All!

Well I woke up feeling pretty sad for Casey. All I could think about last night as watched him talk to Jessie man to man was "who can take him seriously in that suit"?

I really like Casey and I dispise Jessie even more than last year.

I hope that Casey does go off today and tell Jessie about all of the things that he has heard. After all, everyone else did it to save their butts..

July 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Ernest L Sewell, IV said...

Morning Carolyn, and everyone! I wonder if there will be more dramz today with the Banana Man losing his a-peel! (BA-ZING!) Maybe Banana Man got it out of his system last night (Gheez, I never knew a man could bitch so much; the last person to complain that much was Sheila BB9. I think BB should have the POV ceremony EARLY today so there's a good deal of the day to let Banana Man stew about it, and ergo - lots of great footage for tomorrow's CBS show.

I'm mad at Lydia because she blabbed about the whole thing. While it created a lot of great drama last night, it would have been even more special and delicious to see Banana Man's face o' shock when Jessie put him on the block today, as a total surprise. Eh well, either way it'll be great.

July 27, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Sara said...

Good morning all! I was out of town for the weekend and it took me forever to get caught up. :)

I am 100% in agreement with bama now re: Natalie. I never used to have a problem with her. She was annoying but WOW - I can't stand her now. She needs to get off her high horse. Jesse is stupid if thinks that alliance isn't going to come back and bite him in the a$$. Ok, I feel better now.

Have a good day everyone!

July 27, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Carolyn and everyone.

Busy week this week at work, so I dont know how much Ill be around.

So Just wanna wish everyone a great week, and i will be here and there all week!

July 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Mary said...

Good morning all!!! I must say that I would enjoy this season much more if Jessie The Tool was not in it!! He's not even the type that you'd "love to hate"! I just hate him. Period. I dread seeing his face!! Enough hate'n on Jessie! I also CANNOT STAND Natalie, Ronnie, Russell, Kevin. I love the cuteness of Jeff and Jordan, but alas, cuteness will not keep them in the game!! Thanks Carolyn! Hope your weekend was a good one!

July 27, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Thanks for that pic of Casey Carolyn. That had me cracking up big time last night! Every single time he did it.

Lydia should be making bacon, eggs and potato balls. Her and Kevin talked about that last night. Wonder if she's making enough for everyone.

It's gonna be an interesting day...IF Casey decides he's going to play.

July 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

And Nat has the same clothes on again. Guess it doesn't matter, cuz she never takes a shower! Ewwwwwww!

July 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good Morning!

Did Casey sleep at all? Seemed like he was up all night.

July 27, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I would just love to say BRAVO CBS for more Kevin in last night's show. Love him!

Secondly, as much as I'm rooting for Casey to win this thing, I am hoping that putting him on the block GREATLY shortens Jessies' time in the house. Sooooooo sick of Jessie I can hardly stand it. I love how he thinks he is a Big Brother expert since he was already a looser once. Gah! Enough already - please go home so I can enjoy the rest of my summer BB time:)!

July 27, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I would just like to say that thanks to Chima's "you suck America" comment last night, I will be voting for the have-not's to be eating liverwurst and licorice, in the hopes that her clique is chosen the have-not's next week again. She had better be glad her crew isn't eating pickled eggs this week!!!

July 27, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

There was in the Jeff/Casey/Jordan discussions last night about the next HoH competition and that if it was a majority says they would be out quick since the other 8 had a plan for answering the questions.

Jeff said hopefully they (I assume BB) are listening because they have someone in here from last season getting a second chance at a once in a lifetime opportunity.

And I think Casey caught on quick once no one was really chatting to him or definitively saying the plan hadn't changed. And the eye contact was a big thing.

(and he is a grown ass man) I'm just glad Casey reacted instead of assuming.

July 27, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger David B said...

definately looking forward to the re-nom spoiler. if anyone but ronnies the re-nom its all good

July 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

I love how Chima always jumps when BB gives an order! She should get a penalty nom just for her treatment of production! IMO, of course, and wishful thinking.

July 27, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning Everyone!!! :)

I'm sitting here having a bite of breakfast... hoping the HGs stay silent for a few minutes! ;)

July 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got to say it--as much as I want Casey to stay and I have been pulling for him since early on--he has not been playing the game, and that is his downfall. Even though he doesn't run around repeating things, which is smart, he has also had very little gametalk with anyone besides Jeff and Jordan, who have had no power at all since this game started. You cannot win the game that way and you can't float along if you are a strong competitor, as he is.

Christy in Alabama

July 27, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

You better get a bite now Carolyn! Something tells me you won't be able to later!

July 27, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Anonymous ScottDish said...

I think Bananarama's Cruel Summer should be played after Casey's impending nomination..even though I'm happy he's gonna be outta there.

July 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous DaniD78 said...

liverwurst and licorice
Does anyone remember the HGs talking about how no one likes the licorice candy? I laughed when I saw this listed last night, thinking BB got this from their conversation.

I hope Casey goes out with dignity and takes off the Banana suit. If he knows he's out, what harm would it do to take the stupid costume off? I know BB will give him a penalty but it doesn't matter if he's leaving.

If I were in the house right now and won HOH....ugh!!
I'm hoping the next HOH nominates Natalie and Ronnie. Then if the Veto is won, get Jessie backdoored. Does anyone else think a bold move would divide the house and take the power away from Jessie? The person that does it will win an alliance for sure!

July 27, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I stand corrected on the kiss. When I saw it last night it was on the smaller feed at the bottom & I could hear Jeff say, oh Gross, but the feed I saw was not focused on them until she said give me a hug, then the butt grabs!

J/J/ did have a little kiss! And she did have something crunchy in her mouth & guess that's why he said, oh gross!

Also, as much as I do love & enjoy Jordan I would like to see Casey stay for the fact he, more than likely, would give us viewers a better game to watch. Unless Jordan is holding back she doesn't seem to understand a lot of the game. If she stays, which more than likely she will, I hope she proves me wrong.

July 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Is everyone else seeing the 'ghost' on the couch on the right side? There's also a blue floating box. Or am I seeing things?

July 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Carolyn - I just went back thru the screencaps that your lovely dishchicks capture, there is a sideways look at the wall here:
http://bb8dishcaps.blogspot.com/2009_07_12_archive.html near the bottom, and as far as I can tell, the pics are the same.

July 27, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

And there is another great capture of the wall further up, just above the Jesse/Lydia what are they doing pics.

July 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@9:38am - Thanks. I'll look into it. :)

July 27, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I noticed Casey and Kev's pics being different like that with the poses last week. Does anyone know how long they have been like that?

July 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Just another comment about last night's actions. Just to let those know, Lydia,Kevin,J&J made a deal to NOT nominate each other. They all shook on it. Not that it means anything in the BB game, but now J&J feel like they may have some allies in the house.

It seems like Jessie is going to get away with not nominating Ronnie. Nobody seems that mad about it, except J&J and Casey. Hmmm...

LOVED J&J's kiss! So sweet. So cute.

July 27, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Obviously my reputation precedes me. *chuckle* Thanks for the time mark and cam... I now have 2 reasons to go to Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine. :-p~~

JulieB said...

All I can picture is Gaytor, screaming yes now THIS is the converation I"ve been waiting for!! :D

This was at 10:22 BBT Feeds 3/4.


But, Jordan doesn't use a condom? WTF is with that? Are all her boogers nice virgin boys? It only takes ONCE! I need to talk to her about safe sex. Don't get me started!

:o)

July 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Finally, Lydia and Kevin have realized they have to get rid of the athletes!!! It's about time.

July 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Yay!!! a Jeff Jordan Lydia Kevin Michelle alliance!! PLEASE let this work and let one of them get HoH next week! Maybe not Michelle, since as Jordan says, she's hard to read and who knows.

Gotta say that Jordan DOES have some strengths in this game. She is fairly good at reading ppl and her sunny, non-threatening nature seems to make the HGs want to keep her around. If she could just get to the jury house, then Jeff can kick it into hyper drive and GAME ON...

July 27, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Does Jeff even realize that Michelle thinks that the two of them have issues?!? C'mon Jeff - let's get this smoothed over NOW!!

July 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

WOW, Lydia, Kevin and Jordan have entered the game! It's about time.

July 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

She's only been with one person Gaytor.

She said they hurt....Lydia and Russell are like use lube!

I strongly recommend checking it out....too funny!

And Jordan got the lecture re safe sex from here on out.

July 27, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rosaritoe :) Can you please email me at dishchicks at yahoo dot com?

July 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I wish the HG wouldn't attack or make comments about the other hgs family - it just makes them look awful.

July 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Watching them today is like watching paint dry. I'll come back after the pov ceremony.

July 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wendy - agreed - I saw no need to repeat it.

July 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Cindy.lou.who-I agree! I would love to see a Jeff Jordan Lydia Kevin Michelle alliance. Let's hope one of them get HOH and put up some athletes. (Jessie and Natalie of course!)

I believe this next week's HOH will be huge and if someone from Jeff's side doesn't get it, they will all be picked off in the next coming weeks.

July 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

I just cant wait until thursday, all this stuff stinks.

July 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Michelle saying she has a beef w/ Jeff. I bet when someone tells him she said that he won't even know what they are talking about. I don't think he has a clue she feels that way.

Jeff told Casey & Jordan last night that before the tie breaker for the HOH Jessie asked him if he wanted the HOH & Jeff told him let's play it out! Jeff thought the whole house was in agreement to get out Ronnie so he felt they needed to play it out & see who won it fair & square.

July 27, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I hope we look back on this day with Jeff and Casey and this talk as the turning point in Jeff's game.....c'mon, let's flip the power switch in this house asap!!

July 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

Good Morning everyone !

Carolyn, i have a weird question for you.. hopefully you can help me out. I accidentally deleted the confirmation email i got from CBS when i signed up for the feeds on Saturday, could you give me the run down on what it was all about? Maybe forward it to me.. if at all possible?

July 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Friends! Okay, what did I miss, what is Michelle's beef with Jeff?

LOL @ Marci 8:24am! Also, really Natalie never showers? She is definately not girly! Does anyone talk about her not showering? lmao

July 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bisou - I wish I could help you. I have no idea.. For sure the email came from real though, not cbs. I recommend calling their customer svc number.

July 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Oh I forgot to say

"Chima, America thinks you suck!"

I know,I know, I'm not supposed to be ugly, but darn it, she dissed us and that is not cool! She should have known we were given a choice, and we chose the less gross one! I so want her out before she can be on the jury!!!

July 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I guarantee you that Jeff has no idea that he's evidently pissed off Michele! They *really* need to get this sorted out.....c'mon ppl!

July 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I could stand to see one of the athletes leave, pref Jessie or Nat. I hope whoever wins on Thursday is someone who will make that happen. Their cockiness is very annoying.

July 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

New Top Post!!!! :)

Time for Jun's Blog!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

How much longer til June's blog? I need a good laugh today.
BOOOO to Casey going up.

July 27, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe - Sarah - Ask and you shall receive!


New Top Post!!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Time to say hi to everyone!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long this morning...

OK...

Gooooood Morning (while it's still BB Morning)

WendyLady33, Marci, Crisi, Ernest,
Sara, Kent in NYC, Mary, JulieB, Boquida, Anons one and all :), DavidB, ScottDish, DaniD, MsFitz,
cindy.lou.who, Lee, GayTor, Ellen, Jessica, Sarah, Bisou_Bisou, and Jluvs!!!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michigan Man said...

9:23pm Lydia and Russel share candy by mouth. Russel says we just kissed. Lydia "no we didn't"

Pretty close to a kiss, at least a peck.


Lydia and Russell? I missed that darn it but I did notice last night that Lydia and Russell seemed to be together and chatting more.

Chima has taken over the HoH room and sticking with Jessie and Natalie. Guess she is kissing up to go with the odds and stay safe next week since it is the final execution before they start going to the Jury House.

Or maybe Lydia is starting to think about moving on to Russell for bigger and better things, in the sense you all know I mean.

Had to laugh at Lydia last night during a bed visit with Jessie. He showed his two fingers as if they were his golden power of whatever... maybe his golden ticket to get him into Willy Wonka... Oh how I could run with that one but I am almost caught up and want to get there before "New Top Post Woman" strikes again.

:o)

July 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hey all! Carolyn, will you get out today?
I really think this house needs flipped around! I'm tired of Jessie and his ass kissers running the show!

July 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Melanie :) I was thinking about sneaking out now to get my Starbucks fix for the day...

:)

***New Top Post***

July 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Bisou Bisou - I still have my email from Real if you want it.

(I think Carolyn still has my email???)

July 27, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love Jeff and Casey! It's really a shame that Jeff is an athlete because that makes it so I don't want him to win HOH cause he can't put up any of the athletes.

July 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below