;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

The morning report will be updated throughout the morning. Please refresh every now and again for new info.

As always, if you'd like to see some gorgeous screencaps, please check out DishCaps. The DishyDivas are capping overtime. ;)

8:30am BBT

Wakey, wakey, House guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!

BB woke the HGs on the early side this morning. Something must be afoot. Casey, of course, was already awake, caffeinating, getting his nicotine fiz and enjoying some solo time.

The HGs are coming into coherence, doing their morning routines in the bathroom and getting breakfast together.

Interesting to note: Lydia and Jordan have exchanged pleasantries this morning.



CUT TO:
9:09am BBT
Backyard Couch
Russell, Lydia, Jordan

Russell: I usually sleep naked, but I don't feel like it's appropriate in here... I answered the hotel door naked. (laughs) They were all.. uh uh.. we'll come back.. I said, no, that's ok. Just gimme the food.

Talk turns to the hotel sequester... them back to the house.

Russell: I thought you were gonna sleep in Jeff's bed.
Jordan: Oh no. We were playin' a game about guess the celebrities.. I dunno. We were bored.
Lydia: Do you guys know there's a spider web that's been attached...

9:12am BBT - Fishies.

9:18am BBT - Feeds are back. Russell and Lydia share a moment of Ozzie love, then Lydia gets called to the DR. Russell and Jordan continue the music talk. Jordan sings a little, and we don't get fishies. Sweet.

Jordan I kinda think Lil Wayne's hot.
Russell: You've gotta be kidding me. You're f'ing retarded. He has ugly tats all over him and horrible teeth. You just think he's cute, because he's famous.

CUT TO:
923am BBT
Bathroom
Braden, Jessie & Jeff

Braden thinks he has a chance to stay.

Jeff: You better go do some racial reparations.
Braden: I think I have a chance.
Jessie: You have 2 days.

Braden starts counting the votes. He thinks he's got Laura, Jeff and Russell for sure. And he's gonna work on Ronnie... He's going to emphasize Chima's instability to people. But first, he's going to ramble on a bit to Jessie.

They move to the Storage Room.

Braden: I've never had family. I've always relied on my friends... and a brother handshake... I've had 3 girlfriends and they've all cheated on me. I'd never f--k someone over. I'd rather be on the streets... I had a nice house... I'm always living on the edge... I hope that you'll think about it. Let's tak eit in. Give it a couple hours or a day... It could go either way still. She's an awesome woman, but I feel like I would be a better team member. I would slide into 3rd base and put a hole in my head.. whereas, she wouldn't even slide.

Feel free to insert "mm hmms" in the appropriate spots.

Braden: I'm gonna get to work today.
Jessie: Yeah man.. You gotta start grinding, dude.
Braden: But at the end of the day, they're gonna listen to you.

They briefly discuss Russell and Natalie, and their input in the matter.

CUT TO:
Feed1
9:33am BBT
Backyard Couch
Jessie, Russell & Casey

Jessie tells them Braden's decided to make a case to stay, and that he told Braden he's got to appeal to everyone else, since he (Jessie) has no power anymore.

Casey: Well, he gets the I don't know from me.
Jessie: Tell him.

Comfortable chatter between the guys. The HGs are being called in to the DR one by one, and they remark that BB has asked them to be camera ready for it.

9:38am BBT
Kevin joins the guys on the couch. Ronnie too.

Jessie moves inside. Ronnie Follows and whispers to him tht Braden's making moves to stay. Jessie blows him off, saying, "Well he has to try. Wouldn't you?"

Laura & Jordan are doing their hair and makeup in the bathroom

CUT TO:
9:44am BBT
Feed 2
Backyard Couch
Casey & Kevin

Casey: That's funny I remind you of your black dad.
Kevin: But funnier.
Casey: We have a 25% chance of winning HoH...

BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room.

CUT TO:
Feed2
9:46am BBT
Jordan & Laura
Bathroom
Laura: Well, I'm all for you winning, cuz if you do, I know I'm good.

Ronnie enters and asks what the song was.

CUT TO:
9:48am BBT
HoH Room
Jessie and Russell
Feed 2

Jessie's napping. Russell's come in to weigh himself. He's gained a few pounds. Jessie's jealous.
Russell: What's the deal with Ron-Dawg?
Jessie: He's straight. He's so on our side.
Russell: Does he ever mention anything about me?
Jessie: No. He usually talks to you first.. Then he comes to me. The only thing is: Case doens't like Natalie. natalie doesnlt like Casey. (Jessie Laughs) The only thing is.. Casey compares Lydia and Natalie, saying they both talk too much. But Laura, like.. Everyone knows that Ronnie talks to everyone...
Jessie: Im like, you do whatever as long as my name isn't in the mix.
Russell: Casey made a good point. We are stronger without her. Even in the fight, she chimed in. I was like.. Shhh...

Russell tell Jessie proudly that he started the fight between Braden and Lydia yesterday. He instigated it completely, by telling Braden all manner of things about Lydia and how she was angry with him...

Russell: Just lightin' the fire, eggin' it on... Dude, it was classic. I was like, I actually wanted her gone... I'll tell you to your face... I like you.. etc., etc... But she was like... It was classic. I wish you were there listening. Within an hour of us talking, he went outside, so I went to shave my head. Lydia has no idea I egged it on. As far as she knows, all I did, all we did, was save her ass. So it's like, we started a conflict and...

Fishies briefly

When we return, Russell's telling Jessie how Jordan is now referring to Laura as her main ally.

Russell: I walked into the DR, and I was like, whaddya think? He's all, you're a smart kid, dude. You and Jessie are a great team.

Jessie says it's very key to keep their names off of everyones lips. They talk about who ants who out, and Russell states very clearly that he does not trust Lydia. Jessie says it's good that she owes them now.

Jessie: She doesn't have anyone now, except Kevin. I know Kevin wants Jeff out, 'cause you 4 are strong...

Russell giggles. He mentions Jordan and how she's flirting with him and playing Jeff... also how Laura's talking smack and beginning to spread rumors about him (Jessie) and Natalie, suggesting there's something happening between them physically.

Jessie believes Russell will win HoH. Russell's already had a dream he does.

Jessie: You're the most discreet person in here.

10:12am BBT
cont'd.
Russell: Ya know what I think? I think Ronnie's putting targets on people he wants out.
Jessie: Exactly. I'm like, motherf'er, you're gonna be put up as a pawn, and made to prove your alliance. If you win sh-t, you get to have a voice in who goes up. You need to WIN sh-t.
Russell: He's like the dude who always bums a ride and never offers gas money.

Talk turns to today's workout plan.

10:23am BBT
Laura & Jordan, Lydia joins

They've been told to wear their clique shirts for the DR sessions.

Lydia tells Jordan she might want to consider it might be better for her and Laura without Braden in the house, logic being, they are just 2 girls, and people will be less likely to go after them without him around.

CUT TO:
Feed 1
Hammock
Jeff & Jordan

Flirtation and Game talk.

Jordan lets on that she doesn't trust Jessie...

CUT TO:
10:33am BBT
Feed 2
Backyard Couch
Russell, Jordan, Kevin

Kevin: Jordan, can you do me a favor?
Jordan: Yeah.
Kevin: Can you just kiss Jeff for me, and tell me if he's a good kisser?

***lol.

CUT TO:
10:36am BBT
Braden & Chima

Talking about outside the house stuff...

CUT TO:
backyard couch
Jeff's on the Elliptical
Jordan, Lydia and Kevin

Kevin: What would happen if Jordan were to kiss you?
Jeff: If Jordan kissed me? I'd probably kiss her!
Jordan: (squealing) And I'd spit in his mouth! (giggles)

CUT TO:
10:40am
Feed 1
HoH Room
Jessie's sleeping and Ronnie comes in to talk game to him. Jessie couldn't be much less interested. He steers the conversation to excercise and weight, staying buried under the covers. Ronnie takes the hint and makes a speedy exit.


CUT TO:
Feed 1
10:41am BBT
Kitchen
Braden & Ronnie
Ronnie enters...

Braden: Hey buddy... Did you already do your interview?
Ronnie: Yeah.

Talk about food...

Braden: The mastermind...
Ronnie: Mastermind of what?
Braden: Of everything. You got the friggin; skill to conquer the world.
Ronnie: Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.
Braden: In 5 years, you'll be a frikkin billionaire.

Chima joins them. She's pajama chic today. Barney, the purple guy.

CUT TO:
10:58am BBT
Storage Room
Russell & Ronnie

Ronnie looks for confirmation from Russell that they're still good.

Russell tells him they are, but says they have to keep up the front for everyone else that he doesn't like him at all.

Russell leaves the Storage Room. Jeff enters.

Ronnie has almost the identical conversation with him!

Ronnie: If you win HoH, who do you think you'd put up?
Jeff: I know one person I would... Lydia.
Ronnie: You wouldn't put me up?
Jeff: Dude, if I'm HoH, you're f'in 100% safe.
Ronnie: Russell's always starin' at me.
Jeff: 'Cause you're f'in smart.
Ronnie: If I win HoH, I'm gonna turn this house upsidedown.
Jeff: That's what I'm talking about dude.


CUT TO:
11:06am BBT
Feed 1
Poolside with Ronnie & Jordan.

See above conversation. Lather, rinse, repeat. Pretty much.

The HGs are about to begin a lockdown outside, so they're taking advantage of it and getting some sun.

CUT TO:
11:11am BBT
Michele & Ronnie
Poolside

Michele: I don't give a crap what happened in high school.
Ronnie: (joking) I want revenge.

Michele laughs.

Ronnie: Now watch, even though I said that in jest, that's what they'll use on the tv version.

CUT TO:
11:25am BBT
All HGs are in the Backyard. At the moment...

  • Casey & Jeff are lifting weights,
  • Ronnie, Laura and Jordan are poolside
  • Jessie, Chima, Natalie and Kevin are chilling on the couch. Kevin & Chima are having non-game chat. Jessie's starving and grumpy. Natalie's in pain.
  • Russell's on the Elliptical
  • I think Lydia's on the Hammock...
  • not sure about Braden or Michele's location at the moment...


11:38am BBT
Pool
Laura & Jordan

Conversation about the next HoH. Jordan feels she has to win...

11:42am BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go inside, and close the sliding glass door.

Slowly, one by one, in they go...

Breakfast Break! :) BBDish will resume updates in 45 minutes with a new top post titled: Afternoon in the Big Brother 11 House.






Watch Big Brother 11 24/7








Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

Soooo.... maybe Lydia and Jordan will kiss and make up? I hope they do! i think those 2 could be wonderful friends! YAY!
POV tonight! cant wait to see the first POV comp! SuPeR eXcItEd!!
Amanda

July 14, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

I wonder if it's Craig Ferguson day. Was it Tuesday's last season or Wednesdays?

July 14, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Hi All!!! I have good news and bad news.... good news is I got my Feeds fixed after trying to do it my self last night for 2 hours- giving up with lots of bad words and two calls to customer support today! Bad news... I was so busy with that last night I missed the great conv. on the feeds and on the post!! Was fun to read though!!

Hi Marci- sorry I just got your post last night!! Thanks for the comment :)

July 14, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Christy!

Good morning, Jane! :)

Good Morning, Cris!

Good morning, Amanda!!!

July 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

Good... Afternoon Carolyn! LOL! Well.. its morning in the BB house, and thats what counts right? So Good Morning! LOL! I just absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE Kevin! I think he is a HOOT! LOL! And I thought it was SO funny in the first episode Lydia said that he could be her Duckie! haha! 2cute!

July 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and everybody else.

I am being greedy here but if Big Brother was on the East Coast I would be all set because I end up going to bed way to late. LOL.

After last night Jordan went from being in the middle to me to being higher just because she is fun and blunt. It's when she is negative that just gets annoying.

I also really like Michelle. At first I thought she was goign to be the girl that tried to hard because she was the geek but she just seems naturally friendly. I love her openness. She would mage the perfect hag. LOL.

Anybody think Russ is trying to snuggle up to Jordan or if it is just game play?

July 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Did I mention I hate not having the feeds?
I hope Jordan and Lydia make up! I think they could be great allies later!
I'm sorry I don't have the feeds so I don't see anything nasty that happens, but I just LOVE Casey!

July 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Jessie gets to trustworthy in this game. I mean Ronnie may be telling Jessie everything but it seems like he is telling everybody everything unless I am missing something too.

July 14, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Good morning/afternoon to one and all.

Man, I can't believe I missed so much fun last night. I was laughing so hard when I read the comments that I woke up the cats, who then bugged me until I went out on the patio with them. My threats of making them into cat fur slippers didn't scare them at all.

Sometimes being a little off colour is the way too go. I have to say that some of the ladies surprised the hell out of me (Michelle, not to mention some of the ladies in the blog comments). I say bring it on. I love being here with all of you.

It was great to see that Glenn was feeling well enough to do some commenting.

Has anyone heard a peep from Blue?

-OAC-

July 14, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

PLEASE- let Ronnie dig himself a nice, deep hole to lie in !!! LOL he's on his way! =)

July 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Crisi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!!

I am begining to fall off the Lydia bandwagon. I liked her at first, and she accomplished her mission of staying in the house.
Instead of being greatful, she still seems to be playing the victim role.

I dont get her anymore and I so wanted to like her in the begining.

LOVIN Michelle...Get it Girl!!!!

July 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone :))

While I still think Jessie's ego is gonna be his downfall once again, I do think he's playing a better game this season.

I am still surprised how unlikeable Ronnie has become to me right now. While his gameplay is probably legitimate because everyone knows he whispers to everyone else he's kinda seen as no threat whatsoever. I just don't respect it.

July 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :)

Updating like bonkers...

very interesting convo between jessie and russell...

July 14, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I want to give a shout out to Michele's husband who has got to be doing the PIMP walk to work today after the fun conversation last night!!

July 14, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

I agree- this year Jesse is playing a WAY smarter game.... I'm kinda having a hard time reading him.

Ronnie has NO game what so ever! LOL!! He so wants to please everyone that he's just ruined himself and doesn't even know it yet.

July 14, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Last night - @ app. 7:10 p.m.

Chima: "... we're being waterboarded. Who is the other producer, Cheney?"

My opinion of that girl just rose dramatically. I'm still a little leery of her "openness" with total strangers about her traumatic experience, but she is definitely one sharp cookie. Come to think of it, this latest comment only goes to show she ain't no "Dumb A$$ Momma," and could easily have thought of using traumatic experiences (real or manufactured) to garner sympathy and fly under the radar for awhile. It's gonna work for her being up against Braden.

July 14, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hii Everyone!! Am I the only one to realized that Chima is always hiding and not involved,

July 14, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Crisi said...

LOL @ Christy in FL.

So true, so true

July 14, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL Christy - I was thinking the same thing!

Did anyone hear the convo with Ronnie and Michele re: getting Ronnie out cuz she couldn't beat him? That really doesn't sound like something Michele would say. I think Ronnie is right on the very edge of that BIG hole he has dug himself. So disappointed.

July 14, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good... Afternoon Carolyn!
an lets all hope the rat Ronnie gets caught soon hes annoying me

July 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

HEY HEY HEY!

Caroline, as ALWAYS, kicking major culo on the site this year my lovely :-)

I am still cracking up over the "always bummin a ride but never offering gas money" comment outta Russ about Ronnie, classic!

Soooooo happy to be on here for another season! Getting back to the swing of things bloggin', feeling rusty mama!

As always, thank you for linking me, you're too good to me girl :-)

EA

July 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Anon@10:31 :) Welcome!

Hi Alida!!! :) Welcome back!!

Good afternoon, Umbeta! :)

Hey there, OAC! :)

Hiya, Krista :)

Hola, Crisi :)

Hi Tiffany! :)

Hello, Berdache Bear!! :)

July 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I think Jessie might stay around longer than many would think . . .

July 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Afternoon bb lovers,

It was a fun night on the feeds involving sex talk, especially from Jordan which led to Michelle revealing that she was not so innocent. Good stuff ;)


Later I was so loving Jeff and Jordan sharing Jeff's bed and playing the movie game. They are so cute together and hope they never end up being mad at one another. They do know that Jordan has to slowly make everything think that she and Jeff aren't an alliance anymore though.

I don't know about anyone else but Jeff's accent is so HOT! Ok enough said.

Lydia really looks amazing today btw. I still love her

Have a good day everyone. I will be over on twitter @indigoprince32 if anyone wants to follow

July 14, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Indigo!! :)

Hi DavidB!! :)

Christy in FL - I have to add.. thanks for the giggle @10:24 :)

July 14, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Rose said...

I think I just saw Russ Matthews on Days of our Lives!!!! Anyone know? Tonight should be interesting. Hope we see some of the action from the past few days.

July 14, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Where is Natalie today? I haven't seen her on the feeds. She must be up or they would be yelling at her.

July 14, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i really need to eat something... like breakfast, maybe?

July 14, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

LMAO! Kevin asked Jordan to kiss Jeff for him... to see if he was a good kisser?!?!?! haha! thats crackin me up!

Oh and Braden telling Ronnie that he is the mastermind? WHOA... hold up! LOL! Braden is dumber than i thought! And now he is giving Ronnie a big head!

LMAO!!

Amanda

July 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

yo-skee. IMO not enough attention has been paid to the not-drunk Michele sharing her sexcapades. LOLOL Great Doctor/Maid chop! I hope she goes all the way.

Ferguson's sched this week:

Tuesday, July 14
John Larroquette
Will Dailey
Charlie Viracola

Wednesday, July 15
Rosie Perez
Alan Furst
Will Dailey

Thursday, July 16
Izaaz Mizrahi
Shorheh Aghdashloo

Friday, July 17
Mike Massimino
Ray LaMontagne

No mention of Chenbot, so maybe Julie & the HG's will be a running segment, replacing sketches. *fingers crossed*

July 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a good idea Carolyn.. LOL

July 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep Rose that was Ross Mathews.

July 14, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gotta reboot - brb :)

July 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

As much as Ronnie gets on my nerves his game plan is really really good. if he toned it down a bit he would be golden. But if you go way to hard to fast you will be out quick.

July 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,
I think I may have missed something...Sorry if someone has to repeat- but what was the traumatic experience Chima had?


Thanks :)
*Interesting Russell would think of driving a friend somewhere and expecting gas money!!!!!! Maybe its a guy thing? I never heard of that before! lol....

July 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous ~Acasha~ said...

Morning All!

I just have to say that I am loving the flashback machine, because I missed the "sex" conversation last night. Michelle really moved up in my rankings, I love a woman who isn't scared to share a few secrets (maybe educate, even)....lol. I am still on the Lydia wagon, but I really would like for her to step it up and show us what she's really got. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

July 14, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

The BB promo just showed the Jeff/Russell blow up. Can't wait.

Boy I must have the sex talk still on my mind. When I went to type promo, porno came out of my fingers! Sahara here! lol

July 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Could you imagine if Jessica would have been in instead of jessie. the combined cuteness of her and jordan would be dangerous to all. I didnt think i liked jordan at first, but after dark lastnite made her the first person I'm pulling for this season.

July 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Chima is gonna float through this game like Shiela. what a nightmare!

July 14, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

opinion... is the Boobsie Twins too rude?

July 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning and Afternoon CAROLYN!

Hello BB11 Dishers, What's up?

More Russell Less everyone else in the house...just joking.

Ok, I have figured things out and I wish the houseguest would listen to me.

Jeff, Jordan, Lydia, Kevin, Michelle, Ronnie and Michelle need to join forces.

Laura will be floater.

They should be able to pick off, Jessie, Natalie, Russell and Casey.

If anyone in the first group wins HOH, they should nominate Natalie and Casey and let Jessie and Russell choose between who they want to fight for to stay in the house. This should flush out who is working with who.

The biggest problem with this scenerio is Jordan, Lydia and Kevin. They are too emotional. They can't stick to a plan and stay focused.

Michele has placed herself in the BEST POSITION as anyone. She will be able to minipulate votes or vote with the group or sway others to who are the threats.

There you have it. Of course this scenerio would never work because no at this stage trust the others in the house.

July 14, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

Carolyn, I think the Boobsie Twins is so funny! Not rude at all! Just stating a fact!
LOL!

July 14, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Bamaaa!!! :) Smoooch! (right on that tushie)


Amanda!! :) Thank you!!

Everybody - I'm taking a breakfast/starbucks break. I'll be back with a new top post in 45 minutes :)

July 14, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Carolyn said

opinion... is the Boobsie Twins too rude? LOL not at all.

July 14, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Jonny 5,

Don't you talk about the best player to ever play the Big brother game, Shelia. She could flip the house, just like that. She was the most powerful person of that season.

.....ROTFL....I tried to say that with a straight face...LOL

Laura is this years floater. Everyone is going to get sick of Chima and vote her out.

July 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I cant see Ronnie, Kevin or Michelle being great players. They lack the leadership skills to pull it off.

July 14, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Afternoon all.

It's early and all ready some hilarious comments coming in.

The Russel comment about Ronnie being the guy who bums a ride and doesn't offer gas money. Boy do I know that guy.

I do hope that Lydia and Jordan make up.

Jesse and Russel seem to have a good game plan. It sounds like it at least so far. Jesse is way confident about Russel winning the next HOH though.

Despite Braden's outburst yesterday it's good to see him fighting to stay in. Nothing worse than when they just give up. It's not over til it's over.

July 14, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Anon - I think Russell meant people who are constantly bumming rides from you and never offer gas money. Sort of like a leech.

Ronnie is creeping me out more than usual.

I second the smooch on Bama's butt. I'm reliving all the sex talk from last night and I can't help myself.

July 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm back :) Gonna open a new top post at 12:30pm BBT

July 14, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your awesome!!!!
I found your blog during BB9 and have loved it since, keep up the good work.
Ashley

July 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Ashley!! :)


New Top Post!!

July 14, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Nooooooooo! Carolyn, I love you, but you can't do the "Wakey, wakey, House guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!" thing anymore. If gives me the freaks and bad bad deja vu each time I hear / see it.

It's bad enough having to keep one eye open during the night (um, I remember sneaking off the bathroom at night to strategize one night and freakazoid Ali FOLLOWING ME there two minutes later!)...sleep was never restful...I'd be the first one up usually making breakfast for that ungrateful Season 4 crew.

And ANYTIME I wanted to sleep in (which was rare mind you because you never want to be the last one up and possible miss anything) we would get the "Wake Up Houseguests...Wake Up Houseguests" over the loud speaker.

I had serious sleep problems even months after the show...I'd be home in my own bed but still reach for my invisible microphone...wahhhhhhh!

I'm much more better adjusted now. But reading your "Wakey Wakey" sent a chill down my spine...hahahaha.

July 14, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jun,

LOLOLOL!!!

hehehe...

Never did i imagine such PTSD among the former HGs.

Tell us more! ;)

July 14, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey All!

I just wanted to say thanks for having this website and all your hard work putting it together and keeping us informed. It is great to catch up on what's happening in the house, especially for someone who refuses to watch the show until Jessie leaves! :)

Anyway, thanks again! Keep up the good work!

July 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below