;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Monday! Extra java for everyone!!

The House guests were up late into the night and getting into all kinds of mischief and mayhem... Long story short - Casey knows.

I'm about to get crackin' on the Overnight Report, and it'll go up here within this post. I'll have it completed by 8:30am BBT, so please refresh then...

However, if you've just gotta know right away, much of the activity has already been detailed for you in the comment section of the previous post by a few dedicated members of the Dishy Alliance: GayTor, Michigan Man, Marci, JulieB, MsFitz, Lee, Laura in NC, Toni, JanineDesiree and MeadowsMommy. I really hope I didn't miss anyone!!

They've laid it all out for you, including what happened when and where to find it on the flashback machine. In some cases, there was a bit of confusion about times, so to be sure, just look at the time listed to the right of the post - that's always in BBT.

OK.. Before I get to the Overnight, Houston, we have Contact! Lip Contact, that is. It happens right before this hug, and it's ever so quick, but I do believe it's there... Set your phasers on stun, and go check it out on the FlashBack Machine.

Clicking the pic will get you to the free trial of the feeds, where you'll have full access to the Flashback Machine... and the feeds.. and the 10 free songs a month... and a gazillion other cool things. ;)


1 more flashback moment...

8:50pm BBT
HoH Room
Jordan, Russell & Lydia

Fun conversation... Jordan's thinking of moving to L.A.... Lydia's never seen Pretty Woman...

Jordan: I wanna go to where Pretty Woman was filmed.
Lydia: I've never seen Pretty Woman.
Russell: What?! That's a Classic.
Jordan: That's like the best frikkin' movie ever. I have a pair of knee boots that go up to here...
Russell: (under his breath, practically moans his approval)
Jordan: ...and I always wear 'em with like shorts... and I always feel like Pretty Woman... cuz she's a hooker in it.
Russell & Lydia laugh.
Lydia: Jordan, you make hooker sound sweet.
Russell: Yeah, you make them sounds very cute and respectable...
Lydia: Julia Roberts was hot in Erin Brockovich.
Russell: I'd do her.
Lydia: I'd do her.
Russell: How bout you, Jordan? Have you ever kissed a girl?

Anyway, you get the idea... Have fun. ;)

***I'm so old. Ugh. That came out while I was at USC Film. On my movie-o-meter, "Classics" are pre 1970. Cool related factoid - Garry Marshall, the director, had just been in a semester or 2 before to talk to us (a very small class of maybe 12, taught by Leon Roth) about Nothing in Common. I ran into him on campus in the breezeway near the loading dock (film school), and he remembered me and asked what I'd thought of Pretty Woman... Being the 20 year old film school fem bot, I told him I'd loved it.. Hadn't wanted to, but I couldn't help myself. He said he was hearing that a lot.

But I digress... and I need to get cracking on the overnight!

Typically, the overnight starts after midnight BBT, but we've been waiting for Casey to approach Jessie for Days now, and with the Veto Ceremony happening today, this has to come first.

9:28pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jordan, Jeff, Casey

Jordan's just come down from her sex/game talk with Russell and Lydia up in HoH... Jordan and Jeff are talking. Casey's silently smoking, until Jeff addresses him directly.

Before Casey's talk to Jessie...

Jordan: They told me so far they're stickin to the plan.
Jeff: I hope so... Didja talk to him?
Casey: I tried to... He was playin' chess with Natalie and there was 3 people f'in sittin' there. He said let me finish this game. i said ok.
Jordan: Be calm...
Jeff: Nothins for sure...
Jordan: Be calm, cuz I asked em in there... I was like, Lydia, Russell, what's goin on? They said so far, as far as we know, everything's goin' the same. I said, are you lyin' to me? They said, no, y'all are just bein' paranoid.
Jeff: Whaddya gonna say, Case?

Casey: I just wanna make sure I'm alright... That's about it. I ain't said nothin' about that dude.. and I wanna confirm... with him.. that aint nobody sayin' I said nothin'... cuz I an't said nothin' bout comin for him at all.. not one time...not ONE time.. It's either one of 2 things, either A, I'm a threat or B, people tellin him I'm a threat... A, I can understand.. I'm good, I'm smart... I am a threat. But B.. I ain't said nothin' about the man.
Jeff: I don't think that's what it's about. So far he's... but we don't know sh-t... this is all speculation..
Casey: You said Lydia said I was a possibility...
Jeff; Yeah, but that has nothing to do with Jessie..
Jordan: omg, do not say that to him...
Casey: I don't say no names to nobody.. Both of y'all sould know that. Trust my professional f'in judgement... I'm sorry I'm a little worked up. I'm disappointed my partner didn't say nothin' about it, and if he heard the same thing you did, I'm a little disappointed in them, and I wont talk to them... but I'll deal with that. It aint got nothin' to do with you. Your name wont come up. Neither will yours.
Jeff: I appreciate it.
Casey: I'm a big ass, grown ass man. I thought I was safe, so I was....
Jeff: I don't think it's because he thinks you're going after him. I think he sees Ronnie as an asset to him.
Casey: Well, if he thinks Ronnie's a bigger asset than me, then so be it. He told me this morning that everything was going according to plan, then I get woken up and there's a new plan that puts me up on the block in a f'in banana suit... Whether I'm goin' up or not, you'd think your f'in partners would say somethin' to ya... I knew that about Lydia, but...
Jeff: I don't know, Case.. Maybe there was a plan, and it went awry.. Maybe this was the plan all along and we just didn't know...
Casey: Once again, we're sittin' out here.. alone..
Jeff: And our two other people are home.

CUT TO:
Approx 9:47pm BBT
Feed 1
HoH Room

Jessie opens the door and clears the HoH Room, so Casey can talk to him. Russell, Lydia, Jordan and Kevin file out...

Jessie tells Michele she can speak to him in a sec, once he's done with Casey.

Jessie: Hit me wid it, man.
Casey: No, you tell me. You hit me wid it. Is everything alright?
Jessie: Well, what I'm sayin' is, the right guy's gonna go out the door.
Casey: OK... and who is that? Is that me or is that Ronnie?

Jessie gives a smug little head shake and a shrug.. and he repeats..

Jessie: The right guy.
Casey: I thought we were cool, bro, and I guess the reason I'm here is, I thought you n me were good.
Jessie: mm hmm
Casey: I guess I'm here because things get said in this house.. Things get made up in this house... I haven't bad mouthed you one time... eye to eye.. man to man.
Jessie: (quietly acknowledging) Right.
Casey: There's 10 people in this house. 11 counting me. You're number 10 on my list of people I'm comin' after.
Jessie: mmhmm.
Casey: You know what I'm sayin'? I don't know if you've heard different than that, but if you have, it's a total fabrication. I'm tellin you eye to eye, on my mother, I haven't said nothin' about comin' after you... I don't know what to say, Jessie. Everybody's freaked out, and I'm hearin' my name's bein' tossed around, and now that I hear you tellin' me that, that obviously places some doubt in my head... I haven't said I'm comin' after you one time to nobody.
Jessie: What I'm saying is, with what you have been saying, has been recited (sic) through.. the athletes still continuously have 4.. these guys haven't had any kind of misshap in the house... they're livin' the luxury life... time and time and time again

There is a knock at the door. Jessie gets up to see about it, Casey keeps talking.

Casey: Well, not time and time, and to be quite honest...

It's Natalie at the door.

Natalie: I gotta poop. The one downstairs is clogged.

Natalie goes to the HoH Bathroom. Casey continues...

Jessie: Jesus.
Casey: I'll address that. There's 2 reasons for that. Number one is to kinda throw the scent off that you n me 're tight. Number 2, all I've done is other people come to me and say stuff, and I go, yeah, you're right. I dont' initiate those conversations...
Jessie: You're the tip of the arrow, man.
Casey: Wow... And again, some of it, Jessie, man to man, honest to God, some of it is to throw the scent off, that I f'in got your back. The people ahead of you are 3 brains.. Jordan.. you know what I'm sayin'? I'm not gonna win and put y'all up next week.
Jessie: See that's.. Lemme put it to you this way as well.. I asked everybody 2 questions when they came in here: Why do you want Ronnie gone, and how does it benefit you?
Casey: Ok.
Jessie: Everybody came up here. "Welll... maybe it doesn't benefit me..."
Casey: Well, I didn't get asked that.
Jessie: Right. The one time you had a chance, I was like, Hey, Let's talk, you were all..
Casey: You were sleepin'. I was tryin' to be respectful... But I also know, Jessie, that everybody's comin' at you, bro.
Jessie: I know...
Casey: I thought we were good, so I was givin' you some space... The one place I lack in this game is all that. People tell me stuff all the time, and I don't go runnin' to the person.. Maybe I should be... Maybe I should come up and say, somebody said this about Natalie or somebody said this about Russell, or somebody said this about someone else. I haven't done that, because I thought we were good, bro. Again... There's 10 (other) people in this house. You're number 10 on who I would evict.

Jessie nods his comprehension.

Casey: You know what I mean? An dif your partnership with Natalie is really important to you, then I respect that.
Jessie: mm hmm.
Casey: And um.. Again, I may have agreed with some comments that other people started, yeah, yeah, yeah, but... I'm not goin' around bad-mouthin' you, man.
Jessie: I'm not sayin you did, but what I did hear was, "Oh don't worry about it, I'll tell Jessie whatever it is I'm tellin you guys right now."

Casey repeats that to himself in a whisper, trying to understand Jessie's words...

Jessie: If like, people wanted to come up and tell me whatnot.. What I'm sayin' is... (long pause)
Casey: I would evict Ronnie, Jessie, because he's a rat.
Jessie: I understand that.
Casey: And he lied to everybody... and he will again.
Jessie: Right.
Casey: And if you think he's turned over a new leaf, I think you're smarter than that. You do that sh-t, you're always gona do that sh-t.
Jessie: There's three people.
Casey: Well, I mean, you gotta choice of 5 people man. Chima, Ronnie and the 3 offbeats... Those are your only choices. I had assumed it was gonna be Ronnie, 'caus ethat's what everybody in the house kinda agreed on. You gotta do what's right for you. I get that.... That bein' said, if you're ridin' with a dude who f'in lies like that... and he'll come up n tell you whatever...
Jessie: No, he never did.. He didn't have to talk to me once. He didn't put me up. He didn't put me up. What else can I do? He put up the side that I voiced my opinion... He didn't say one thing to me.
Casey: Well, I didn't either, because I thought we were good. I didn't think I had to... There are 3 brains and a popular that I would put up before I put up an athlete.
Jessie: That's the same thing you said to Ronnie to make sure you didn't go up.

Casey: If you don't believe me as a man, Jessie, that's all I can do... All I can do is tell you that we had a conversation the 1st week. We committed the first week. I'm still committed to that.

Jessie brings up the Chima/Braden vote as an example of Casey's betrayal of their alliance... This goes on a little while longer, and there's a lot more overnight to cover... so have at it on the flashback machine. All in all, Jessie has excused himself from his 2 man alliance with Casey...

Casey: So our commitment made the first week is null and void?
Jessie: Due to circumstances...

***Somewhere in the recesses of Jessie's mind, I can almost hear the song playing: ♫ Too much, too little, too late to try again with youuuu...

Exit Casey, Enter Michele...

CUT TO:
10pm BBT
HoH Room
Michele & Jessie

Although she's safe as one can be, it's Michele's turn to put in a word with Jessie.

She tells him she's concerned that if Casey goes up, he wont go home. Further, she's been told Ronnie's gunning for her by two people: Casey and Laura.

She qualifies that saying that those are both people she should have never trusted. Also, she wants to clear up her own level of trustworthiness with him - based upon her first vote and her strong pursuit of the Veto.

Chima comes in to use the bathroom.

Michele says she believes it was Casey who gave Laura the extra vote, and Jessie capitalizes on this, though he knows for certain in was Natalie. Jessie tells Michele he does want her on his side, and he's trying to give her every opportunity, but she's making it difficult...

Michele: I just never got a confirmation from you that we had the votes to do what needed to be done.. That's all I was worried about.

Jessie counts the definites: Michele, Jeff, Chima, Ronnie, Natalie... that's 5.

Jessie says he wanted to win, but he threw the Veto Comp... Had he chosen to win, he'd have been able to prove to her that he was on her side even more, by taking her down.

CUT TO:
10:54pm BBT
Jeff Jordan Kiss in the hallway - You've already seen it on the flashback from the top of this post... ;)




It's 8am BBT, and BB has just woken the HGs!! Time to start the morning report!! If you'd like to read through the rest of what happened last night, check out Lessa



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

I am so not liking this turn of events..........Casey knows the plan and is just laying down to die? WTF? You fight man, fight!! Ugh, I need something to happen to make this season better and the HGs more likable.........

Not feeling the love this morning :(

July 27, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
Anonymous Meredith in AL said...

Good morning all...That is SO exciting about the J/J kiss. I also think there was a double peck the night of all the penguin talk. When Jordan was saying goodnight, she leans over and we hear 2 smooch sounds. They could have been cheek kisses though. The camera wasn't directly on them at the time.

July 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

Good morning Dishchicks :)

Good Morning BB Buddies! :)

That "kiss" was so quick Carolyn, I did a double take a couple times. There was butt grabbing tho LOL

Poor Casey. Did he even go to sleep, when I opened my bleary eyes this morning he was having a shower. Much as I love Jordan, I sure hope Casey doesn't lay down and die.

I'll try to get back later on, if not see all of you tonight :)

Have a super day. HUGS

July 27, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Good morning Carolyn and those still reading before writing...

Earlier this summer, I went to my 35th high school reunion. I didn't mention this earlier because I didn't want to seem shallow (I'm really not).

The really hot, every girl swooned over, guys, for the most part, were really fat. Those of us who were average or below during our high school years had done a much better job of keeping in shape. It was odd...the beautiful people were no longer beautiful, and the rest of us looked pretty damn good for our age. Some times you just have to wait for your turn in the sun. The BB set up this season has me remembering my high school years to the point of distraction.

Jessie telling Lydia not to get in his bed because she looked like a boy rubbed me the wrong way. Please...if one is comfortable with their sexuality, they don't need to worry about such things. I get it...he's a manly man.

...sorry about the rambling message. I must have more coffee and dwell on nice things.

-OAC-

July 27, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Dear All,

If anyone is interested in living vicariously through someone elses reunion, do check out, "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion." I just rewatched it and it still makes me laugh.

I'm done with high school reunions now. Thanks for indulging me.

-OAC-

July 27, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning BB Addicts

Sorry I forgot to put times and cams with my comments about Casey. I was just so hoping he would bring King Jessie down off his thrown, I forgot.

Was your mans fav on FB?

Should be an interesting day.

Hope you are rested, but knowing you, you were working. OR, as GaYToR said........

July 27, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Big Brother Dishers.

I'm so glad that Casey is no longer clueless about being place on the block.

I think he would and needs to sway everyone to keeping him in the house. Even though I like Jorda, I think she's not involved in the game aspect of the show.

July 27, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Well at least it came out and Casey know. I hope there is some way to prevent him from going home. As much as I like Jordan I think I'd pick to keep Casey over her. Why can't Ronnie just be going up? I'm so sick of Jessie thinking that since he's been in the house before he KNOWS exactly how the game works.

July 27, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and dishers!!

I fell asleep during the feeds. Oh well.

July 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

*Sigh* How do sad for Casey. Made to plead for his life in a banana suit. On the eve of his nomination, missed his son's 1rst birthday. How sad.

July 27, 2009 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

The only thing that's going to keep me interested in this season is if we have a house flip of power...SOON.

It seems like my favorites are just getting defeated and giving up, I dunno. Seems like Casey could get a group (along with J/J, maybe Michelle, Lydia, Kevin and possibly Chima?) to go up to Jessie and threaten him that if he doesn't put up Ronnie this week, HE will definitely go up if one of them gets HoH. Let's not forget that Jeff was just a lip of a container away (when the ball bounced off the 10 can into the 3) from being HoH himself this week.

I really, really hope this week either he or Jordan (come on girl, step it up!!!) get HoH. Did I not read somewhere last Thurs night that next week the cliques are done?

Also....did Jesse EVER play chess last season? I always remember it always being Dan and Memphis ;-)

July 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous DaniD78 said...

What did you guys think about the exchange between Lydia and Jessie in the HOH on After Dark? Jessie was being a real jerk, telling her she was going up against Jordan. Does he like to make her cry? He said Lydia and Kevin are safer than anyone else in the house. I was shocked by that comment. I thought Jessie was totally Team Natalie! He really seems to be playing everyone. And I hate how he acts so cocky like he's got this in the bag. I'm just waiting for someone to take him on and boot him out. Probably Russell? What do ya'll think?

July 27, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning,Carolyn!
Good morning, BB Addict Buddies!

It was not a kiss between J/J.
I hate to disappoint anyone but I saw the moment between J/J in the hall at the 10pm BBT Feed 3 about 3/4 of the way thru last night when it happened.

But, everyone is so excited for it to happen I think everyone is going to believe it really did. I will say it was pretty close but no kissie, kissie!

She grabbed him & said give me a hug, then she grabbed his butt & he grabbed hers. Jeff walked away & asked her if she was playing Truth or Dare. She was eating something crunchy that she had just taken in the kitchen. And, crunched in his ear the whole time they were hugging.

As far as their fight someone mentioned earlier. It wasn't a fight. Jeff was frustrated & being sullen. Jordan was trying to be upbeat & it frustrated Jeff & he got up to leave. She said, where are you going? He said, to the bathroom. Then she said, I'm thru w/ you...he said, I'm thru w/ you. But it was all said in a very cute way, no anger, just more frustration on Jeff's part & frustration on her part trying to figure out why he & everyone in the house was so down. She went into the Red Room w/ Chima, Ronnie & someone else & told them he was being mean. And, then told them the Margarita Party was boring cuz everyone was very quiet & they probably wouldn't even show it on TV cuz it was boring & quiet. Then she went to hunt Jeff down & found him in the recycle room. He was still being pouty so she left him & went upstairs & she talked to Lydia & Russell for a while trying to find out if anything had changed. But, they talked about other stuff too & she never found anything out, of course because everyone says they no nothing....but the burning question I have....

If everyone know nothing then why does everyone know??

I also want to apologize to all. I griped a lot yesterday about how disappointed I am in this season. I don't mean to be so negative. My main gripe, as I said in previous posts, I just think it's extremely unfair they brought Jessie back & all of the HG are not getting a fair chance at playing the game as it should be played with AG putting someone who has been on the show before in the game. I will try very hard not to voice my negative feelings again since I am only rehashing each time & what's done is done!

I cannot believe their downstairs toilet has been broken for hours & has not been fixed & it's the one everyone uses except the HOH & CO-HOH!

Well, let's see how the POV meeting goes today. But, I kind of doubt there are going to be fireworks. Casey seemed last night to pretty much accept his fate as unfair as he thinks it is. He feels he has really been double-crossed & misunderstood. He said people approached him about gripes about Jessie & if he kind of agreed w/ them or once made a statement the Athletes were living the life of luxury & needed to be stopped Lydia ran & told Jessie what he said. When he was talking to Jessie he said, I did say some things but it was mostly to throw ppl off the fact we had an agreement to watch each others back. Mr HOH didn't seem to buy it or anything Casey had to say last night & Casey knew that. Everyone says they want him to fight but as Jeff said last night, how can we, they all worship Jessie & there is really not much we can do at this point. We don't have the numbers & if we talk to any of them it all gets back to Jessie & they embellish the conversations.

July 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Everyone in the house is terrified of Jessie and Natalie. The person they should be worried about is Ronnie and him staying in the house an extra week.

I just don't believe that Jordan, Kevin, Michele or Lydia can win HOH in order to evict any of the athletes. Even if they were to win HOH, they still wouldn't put up Jessie and Natalie. They would be persuaded to go after two other targets.

You have 4 very strong players in Jessie, Natalie, Russell and Ronnie and everyone else is weak and inept.

July 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you notice when Jessie was talking to Casey he (J) said, you have your opinions, Lydia has her opinion, Russell has his opinion, Natalie has MY opinion, etc. What a Freudian slip!

July 27, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning!!!! :)

re the smooch - look right before the butt grab... it's quick, but it's there.

***New Top Post!!!

July 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Mare said...

Ms.Fitz ..I can not agree with you MORE!!! jesssie has really interferred with this new season.
These ppl think he is god like and worship him. He is really controlling the house. Can you believe how natilie and lydia kinda fight for his attention? eww!
Lydia really like him, he is so using her for all he can get.
Anyway if he didn't come back it would be so diferent. Oh one more thing AG really must have wanted him back or else why have the determing factor be an endurance type battle to see who makes it in RIGHT? an athlete is going to have the physical capability more then any of the other's.....
I hope as I do most years the house turns...if not Im done or I have got to try and find the good side of these ppl.
MARE, IN NY

July 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below