;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Brunch in the BB House

9:32pm BBT Fishies! So much for Sunday Sleep in! Wakey, Wakey House guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!

10:00am BBT Jeff & Kevin have moved to comfier beds...

10:15am BBT
Let the Bathing Beauties Begin... Jordan's on the elliptical. Lydia's in her bikini, sitting nearby, chatting with Jordan. Michele's in the bathroom, already in her bikini, getting ready to come out and get some sun. No movement up in HoH yet, but the lights are on.


10:24am BBT
Michele comes outside... Lydia is now off-camera (parts unknown)

Michele: Oh, Chima said that she'd like to talk to you and Jeff, whenever you wanna come up.
Jordan: Ok... Last night, we were layin' in bed, just playin' these games...

Chatter...

Michele: I wonder if they're gonna show the movie soon, and that's why they got us up so early... Soon being BB soon, like in 4 hours...



10:30am BBT
Backyard
Jordan's still on the elliptical. Michele's considering catching some more zzzs outside. Chima sticks her head out and says good morning, and BB immediately tells her to go put her mic on.

10:34am BBT
Michele's tummy down on a chaise lounge in her bikini. Jordan's off the elliptical and walking laps around the yard. BB again tells Chima to put on her microphone, but there's no cam on her at the moment...



10:35am BBT Jordan breaks into a nice paced jog... That lasts for 3 minutes, then she slows to a good paced walk...

10:40am BBT
Kitchen
Lydia, Chima, Natalie

Lydia's preparing something... Chima's at the counter. Natalie's at the table. Friendly chatter, making fun of how drunk Jessie was last night. Chatter turns to sniping on Michele.

Lydia: Michele was ____ in the Splish Splash room las tnigt with Jeff and Jordan.
Chima: Are you kidding me? I hope not.

A minor snipe.

Chima: Wanna work out today?
Natalie: Nope.
Chima: That's what I figured.. I had to ask.


10:46am BBT

Outside - Jordan's still exercising. Michele's still resting.

Kitchen - Chima, Natalie & Lydia - Food preparation, talk about food and the movie some of the HGs get to see today.

None of the guys are up and about yet... Russell was seen on camera in the Haves Room a few minutes ago, and BB is trying to get him up, telling him there are fresh batteries in the Storage Room, but no movement from any of the male gender thus far today.

10:50am BBT
Kitchen
Natalie & Lydia - Chima's gone to get some berries from her HoH goodies.
Natalie: After this eviction, I think the table gets smaller.
Lydia: When do you think they stop slop? When there's 5?
Natalie: 5 or 6, I think.

Chima returns with the goodies and offers them up.



Lydia: I think I can make brownies with what we have.
Natalie: You need brownie mix.
Lydia: No, ya don't.. from scratch...
Chima: That's impressive.

Outside, Jordan's doing wall sit squats...

Chima: I'm thinking about going back to bed. I'm so tired.

More food chatter... Lydia has stepped out of the room...

Natalie: What did she say about Michele?
Chima: Somesthing we're not gonna talk about right now, because of Russell and f'ing Lurkalot. Is he/she still in the bathroom?
Natalie: I dunno.
Chima: See?

Outside, Jordan's now moved on the Abs...

10:57a
Chima: How long's he been in there now...
Natalie: I dunno..

Chima suggests he's just hanging out in the bathroom waiting to overhear something from them.

Chima: After he gets evicted, I'm gonna walk up to his picture and go Bam! I've been wanting to do that forever.

Natalie giggles.

Natalie: Counting down til tomorrow night?
Chima: It probably wont be that long... I bet they're bringing security in, to have them on standby for his meltdown... Stand by, Stand by...


CUT TO:
11:00am BBT
Pool Room
Russell & Lydia

Whispering about Kevin... then Jessie.. then the crux of the game.

Lydia: Jessie's super afraid that he's gonna get automatically evicted Thursday, and we're gonna stay... I was up there all night talking to him...
Russell: Why?
Lydia: Not even game..
Russell: I think he's not being honest with you.. At least I'm honest.. I wont use our friendship as a way to get 500,000 dollars. I think my way is more moral. I'm honest about it.
Lydia: Apparently when...
Russell: I just want you to realize, if you stay in this house, keep the money first and the friends second. That's wha tthis game is about - are you willing to give up a friendship for 500,000? You can be friends with him outside. Not here. I just don't want you to wear your heart on your sleeve.. He'll always try to pull you back in asking you questions.. Don't you talk. Let him talk.

11:05am BBT - Fishies

11:06am BBT
Kitchen
Russell & Lydia
Cam 3
Lydia: They're telling me Russell's gonna attack again before he leaves..
Russell: Don't worry, I'm not that guy. You're fine. Everyone has their own set of rules... I'm gonna play with my own set of rules too. If that means you have to turn on Kevin at some point, then so be it. Eveyrone wants the $$. THey just use friends as a tool to get it. I'm jsut being honest about it.
Lydia: I can respect that.



Russell steps away for a couple minutes, then comes back to reinforce the point about Kevin, and his not sticking his neck out for Lydia... Lydia lets Russell know that she was telling everyone last night that she thinks he, Russell, has the power and the noms are gonna change on Thursday, because everybody loves a villain...


It's a really enjoyable exchange... I recommend catching it on flashback if you've missed it just now.

11:16am BBT

  • Russell's gone out back to get some exercise.
  • Jordan's in the shower.
  • Natalie, Chima and Michele are on the couch in the backyard, momentarily silent, but for Chima's amplified chewing... then...

Chima: I told Lydia we could put some of my strawberries in the garden and pretend they came from there.
Michele: Except the strawberry plant is dead.

11:19am BBT - Jordan's out of the shower... and deep in thought...


11:25am BBT
Cam 1 & 2
Backyard
Russell, Natalie, Michele, Lydia

Natalie has a screaming runaway freak out about a bug.. (sorry, I was approving comments and missed it, but defitely grab this on flashback for a good giggle)

11:40am BBT
BRB Control Room Screen... May it last long enough for a quick shower!!! If it's still there at noon, look for a new top post! :)

11:55am BBT
Feeds are back. Dishchick is clean and happy.
  • Jordan's contemplating food.
  • Russell's working out.
  • Michele's outside eating something.
  • Natalie's Showering again - must be a holiday.
  • Jessie's sprawled out on the couch in the bathroom, stroking his chest, talking to Natalie.
The talk turns flirty when Jessie offers to come have a look to see if it's possible for him to see her over the shower door.

11:59am BBT - Time to open a new top post! :)
Please refresh and check for it in the next 10 minutes...




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







45 Comments:

Anonymous Sherie said...

Jessie should get a penalty for sleeping in the HOH, and not in the doom room.
i do not care he was drunk, he is suppose to play by rules like anyone else.

August 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

I truly hope you had a wonderful morning!!!

Blue, Blue, Blue ~ Another incredible ONR!!

Morning BB/Dish Lovers!

August 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live jeff and jordan!!

August 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning!! :)

August 9, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good Morning, Lovely Caro and all friends! Happy Sunday with love!


:)

I gotta go catch up to see what's been goin on, whoohoooo! I'm getting excited to see the show to see if we get any Jeff DR about his plans and put us at ease! lol

August 9, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning!! Just missed last post, of course! Carolyn, hope you had a great brunch with your Mom.

Blue thanks for the great overnight! {{{HUGS}}}

Carolyn, how will production handle Chima's threats for Thursday night? Will they forewarn her? What will happen if she really goes off?

August 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger toots said...

Natalie really needs a makeover badly!!!!!!!!!!! Does she always get dressed in the dark?????

August 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

please tell me why I had a dream about ronnie...

tellin him that he played a good game...

but then proceeded to say "ratty tat tat"

ohhh...its a sign hahahaha

August 9, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

so sometime last night when Jeff was by himself, he said he is no longer using the Coup d Etat because he doesn't want to upset the house, and because he is a little wary of Russell playing both sides.

So we have once again another Power that goes to waste in the big brother house!!!

Poor Jeff, he is next target for the Girl alliance whether Russell goes or stays.

(**Production needs to get Jeff to talk more to the live feed audience about what he is going to do with the power....for example, if he changes his mind)

August 9, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Howdy, Carolyn!!!! Did you enjoy your *you* time today????????

I hope so!!!!

Thank you for your amazing edit!!!!

I Love It!!!! *muah* ♥♥♥

August 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Mornin Dishers!!

Did you all get a good nites sleep last nite?

Cant wait for BB tonite!

August 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so torn on weather he should use the power because russell is strong player too and jeff can bet jessie, i think with russell he might bet him he might not so maybe jeff shouldn't use it and just hope he or jordan get hoh, ya know?

August 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse and the others would be throwing a fit if someone else had not slept in the havenot room.

August 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

good morning folks!

Nice ONR, Blue.

I'm sorry, but I gotta get something off my chest. Other ppl have said it, and now it's my turn.

I am so through with Chima and them. How they act like they run the house. These ppl are on a television show!! they need to wait to throw their little temper tantrums when they get through with the game. Like CBS really cares if Chima gets mad thurs. Hence "expect the unexpected". Go ahead Chima, and throw your little fit. I hope you and jesse get to talk with Mrs. Chen together, and she puts you both in your place on the spot. Don't mess with the chen bot or her man's show!!!

One more tirade and I'm done. This blue state red state crap is nonsense. I think america voted for who was not a...well I'm trying to think of a word that can be published...jerk is the safest. Chima said yesterday that Southerners don't know proper english. Whatever. You want to call Braden a racist? Pot meet Kettle, sug.

Sorry. I'm a southerner, and I took offense. This may not get published, but I just had to get it out.

I love you all though :)

August 9, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good Grief, Charlie Brown! And Natalie!!! Take a little pride in your appearance, already!

She is still wearing the exact same clothes she had on last night!!

Any one wanna take bets on whether or not she changes her clothes today? I bet she won't.

August 9, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Show Day!

Afternoon All

Hope you had a lovely time with your mother Carolyn

Since Boogie never got to use the last Coup D'etat we really have no idea how the HGs will react to it when it's played. I have a feeling that Chima will get talked to and get many warnings before Thursday. Notice that Ronnie's "epic" speech was toned down hugely. He called Michele the worst human being he ever met but non of the she's crazy or unstable made it in. I think he got a talking to as well. If she becomes the first hamster to be kicked out that would be awesome too.

Have a great afternoon all. See you in the show section or after.

August 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger David B said...

hey all! cant think of a comment but i will have to review what chimas threats are.

August 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Angelluva said...

Am I the only one who does not agree with this "wizard" power? I mean, it literally strips the HOH of ALL their power. Which in turn ensues the HOH even more targets on his/her back.

I admit, I wouldn't be terribly sad to see Jessie or Natalie leave. But I do know that if one of them had the wizard power and were planning on putting Jeff and Jordan up, I as well as most of bb world would throw a hissy fit. I honestly think that CBS decided on this "power" thing just so Jeff and Jordan can progress in the game. So many people were unhappy that Jeff and Jordan were the underdogs which were causing poor ratings. CBS then decided that action needed to be taken. I know that we got to vote for who received the power but lets face it, CBS and BB knew who America love/ed...J&J.

I just like things to be fair. I do not find being "handed" hoh power fair.

I know most of you will disagree with me but I just have to play devils advocate.

August 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good morning Carolyn*{\O/}*
Blue! xoxox thanks for the great coverage through the night.
I agree with Sherie, Jessie should get a penalty for sleeping in the chair.
Have a beautiful day everyone*

August 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Good Morning all you BB Lovers!

Hi Marci ;)
Hi JLuvs ;)
Hi RedRhonda;)
Hi Toots ;)
Hi Sherie ;)
Hi Anon ;)

And, wonderful Carolyn ... how are you today? I hope you had a nice, relaxing bike ride and some time with mom ...

Blue, when you get up and around .. wow! wonderful job covering the ONR for all of us! *hugs to you* our little bbangel!

August 9, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

There is one "perfect" way to stop Chima's threats of disrupting the live show.

Rig the HoH door so it can't be opened by a HG from the inside, without a button release being used by production.

So, when Chima goes upstairs by herself to have her chat with Julie, right after a person from production can come on the screen. They'll tell her that she won't be allowed downstairs until after the show is over.

Since their are 6 votes, she still will be the tiebreaker, but she can do it from HoH via the monitor. If she refuses to vote, production can tell her she will be the one evicted.

She doesn't need to be downstairs for the HoH comp, she can watch it on the monitor.

Doing this prevents a possible disruption to the show.

August 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Afternoon Carolyn and All!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Does Nat have any other clothes to wear? Not picking, just curious.

August 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Sitting here watching Jordan in her green head towel wrap, and yellow body towel wrap.......fresh out of the shower....

My gawd!!!! She is just gorgeous!!!!!!

She truly is a beautiful woman!!!! Naturally so.....even with zero make-up.......so pretty.

August 9, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Anon@10:48:

When did Jeff say he wasn't going to use the power? Do you know what time and the cam's he was on when he said that? So we can all check that out on Flashback?......it's news to me.

I'd like to hear him say it for myself.

Thanks!!!!

August 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger toots said...

I don't think Nat came in with Jesse's HOH slippers on her feet. She never wears anything else. And.... PICK up your feet girl!!!!!!!!

August 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

hey deejay58, put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby ;-)

August 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♫ hey, mistah deejay...♫

August 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Can we please get confirmation on Jeff not using his power??

August 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

i hope Jeff quits listening to Jordan and puts up Jessalie. As for all the crying about the unfairness of the Wizard, every season I've seen America has been involved in helping their favorites. If the HG figured that Jeff has the power and they watched the show, a good gameplayer should have aligned themselves with J/J weeks ago (i.e. Rono), instead of crying about what they should have seen coming.

August 9, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LOL, Caro, everytime I see deejay post I hear Madonna :)




p.s. yes, you taught me how to do musical signs, but the alt trick doesn't work for me, and now my right click button has stopped working on my laptop, so to copy and paste is too much work, LOL

August 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Could it be?? Are they actually giving me enough time to say good morning to everyone finally? (and maybe squeeze in a quick shower, since the HGs were up when I got in from my bike ride??)

Goood morning Sherie, Marci, Anon, Jluvs, RedRhonda, Toots, KentInNYC, Blue, GaleLuvsBB11, ThatDudesWife, MichiganMan, Alngelluva, Pally, DeeJay58,
Shamrock, SimplySam, KatieBlue, Toots, MsFitz, GayTor, Jane, GenieSea

August 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh thank goodness!!! My aunt's daughter-in-law and son finally showed up!!! Hallelujah!!!

Just as soon as I eat my leftover stuffed green peppers from yesterday, I'm going to lie down and try to get a little rest!!!!!

w00t w00t!!! And my favorite leading man is all over TCM today!!!, too!!!

Cary Grant, right now "Mr. Blandings Builds a Dream House" is on, to be followed by "Father Goose", then "To Catch A Thief", "Notorious", "Houseboat"!!!!

I'm in heaven!! Too bad I will probably be konked out and not able to enjoy it!!! hehehehehehe

August 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Blue, I'm heading over to read your post, looking forward to it!
Thanks in advance, LOL :)

August 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hey All! It's not quite morning anymore - But, Good Morning/Afternoon. This has been a hecka show! So much drama, screaming (by them and us), stupidity, and laughter! And, we are just barely half way through the show. It can only get better, for us, not them.

I really hope Jeff uses the power - it would really shake a lot of people up. Jesse and/or Natalie need to go. Jesse staying would probably revert back to Lydia or Russell, and Natalie staying, well she might fall apart without her guardian, and the pitbull could change to lhasa apso (they have long hair also).

Everyone enjoy the day - going to the beach (river beach) and play with the grandkids this afternoon. Will catch up later.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks for the overnight Blue, and thanks to Carolyn for a great blog season so far! I expect it will only get better!

August 9, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Jeff was agreeing with Jordan last night about it's time to dump Russell. However, that was to cover the fact he's the wizard and to just be agreeable.

In the same convo he said something like 'if there were a way to get Jessie out this week that would be great, I'd rather get rid of him before Russell'. Jordan agreed with him that would be good. ;)

August 9, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Jordan?

Deep thought?

August 9, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Ohmygoodness, Blue, you are so good! You had me rolling on the floor with Jordan "i was going to say Oprah" She is precious! And just the way you write about them is absolutely fantastic. This is good times! :)

August 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Is Jesse hungover?!! Poor baby, NOT!

August 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Angelluva said...

Johnny_5

You speak of "crying" about the unfairness of the power but is that worse than the throngs of people crying about Jeff and Jordan being the underdogs, before this wizard power? At least they were not the underdogs because production was giving the others undeserved power. If that would have happened, imagine the outrage??

Don't get me wrong, I like J&J but my husband pointed out that he does not agree with the power and the more I thought about it, the more I disliked it. If I were HOH, I would be PISSED!!

August 9, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning RonaP, Alisa, Rosaritoe and anyone I may have missed...

Everyone
Gonna open a new top post in just a couple minutes...

say 12:15pm BBT :)

you've been warned! ;)

August 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon all!

Taking a little break from laundry/cleaning.

Has Jeff confirmed anything about whether or not he is going to use his power?

Jessie drunk sure was fun to read about - sahme he is still a tool :P

August 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

!Boy those recorded messages to the HG's must have really gotten to Nat. She is on her 3rd shower within 7 days!!!


Hi deejay! LOL Now I am going to be singing that all day!

August 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger q2kann said...

Alleylluva 11:04 I agree w/ you!! :)

August 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

berdachebear - please email me :) dishchicks at yahoo dot com

August 9, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous mellylynne said...

Thank you for all of the hard work. I am a long time fan of BB but just recently started getting the live feeds.....thanks to my new found semi obsession with Jeff......keep it up!

August 9, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below