;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Checking in with BB2 Winner Dr Will Kirby


I thought you might like to hear the very latest from Dr. Will Kirby, winner of Big Brother 2, and final 4 in Big Brother All Stars.

If those seasons are before your Big Brother obsession began, you've really got to check them out. Dr. Will is the definitive master of the game.

Incidentally, he quite intentionally never won a comp. The difference is, he did it with charm and flair.

Here's Will... formerly known as Evil Dr Will, but more aptly renamed by Janelle Pierzina during BB AllStars to Dr. Delicious

Hi Guys,

Here are some bullet point updates...

1) Watch for Mike Boogie at the VMA's. The over/under for him getting tossed out by security is 45 minutes. He was also at Jay-Z's 9/11 concert with Monica Bailey. I was hoping to attend with him but it was my brother's engagement party, and I wouldn't miss that for the world!

2) I'm filming a segment with a new E! show this Thursday and it should air Friday (check here). I may start doing segments with them more frequently, but it's still up in the air...

3) Next month, I'll be giving a lecture to the plastic surgery residents at USC regarding selective photothermolyis with the Nd:YAG quality switched laser (nerd alert). I also, in addition to the three articles I have pending publication in medical journals, authored a chapter in a medical textbook on the subject that should be published next year (super nerd alert). I'm sure most of you don't have tattoos but if you want to check out the most comprehensive site on the matter, check it out: DrTattOff.com. I suspect you'll find the media section and blog most interesting. You might like the before and afters too.

4) I'm back on QVC September 26th. I can't provide any details yet but I will have some exciting update about that project before the end of the year. It's wonderful working for a company like Neutrogena. It looks I'll be back on at least once a month for the rest of this year...

5) I'm also going to start filming some episodes of a new show on Style Network (details to follow in the future). Candidly, I'm not too excited about this one. Let's be honest, some shows just aren't great, speaking of which...

6) Many people have asked why I didn't participate in the Big Brother segment with past winners. Dan and I discussed, and we passed on their offer because we afraid that a panel interview would seem forced, uncomfortable, and possibly painfully boring. After viewing the segment, I guess we weren't wrong. (P.S. Boogie, you owe me $100!)

7) Theo Von probably scarred Erin's nephew and neice for life last night with his comedy. I was really uncomfortable and inappropriate. Thanks a lot, Theo. He'll probably scar you too. Google him or, for his really weird blog, click here.

8) Michael Yo and his beautiful girlfriend came out last night to my brother's party too! Check him on out on E!'s "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami". I suspect you'll be seeing him much more frequently in the next few years.

9) What's on my TiVO? Football, Glee, and soon... The Biggest Looser! Speaking of good TV...

10) This kid was not at my brother's party last night... but he killed it on Britain's X-Factor.

Love,

Dr. WILL

P.S. Start taking this immediately. It will change your life. I'm serious!!! Metamucilicon or Citrucel.icon



Posted on BBDish with the blessings of Dr. Will Kirby and his site moderator.






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger barbara said...

So here's a thought - why doesn't Kevin discuss Natalie's age with Jordan?

I think even Jordan would have second thoughts if she knew that Natalie was actually older than she is.

September 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hi Carolyn! Happy Sunday! Dr. Will is gorgeous and funny! What more could you want?

September 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I have to give Dr. Will this, he's a busy boy. I appreciate the shout out for fiber. Lol. Though Dr. Will might suggest we eat more high fiber foods first, and FYI, for some, fiber supplements cause, uh, loose stools. For those prone to that, Calcium + D before bed is very helpful. But, I'm no MD.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were talking about gastrointestinal health.

September 13, 2009 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Never really enjoyed Dr. Will or found him very delicious(JMO) but I am glad he is doing well.

September 13, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn & everyone! I enjoyed hearing and reading the update on Dr. Will and I especially enjoyed the song by Daryl Johnson? on the X-factor!!!!! Fabulous.

Looking forward to tonight's show. See all of you there.

September 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I LOVED Dr. Will!!! He absolutely was the BEST player ever to play BB. Thanks Carolyn for hooking us up!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and is ready for the show tonight. :)

September 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

I dudes/dudettes,
I was never to fond of him, I just dont get those typs, As my G'ma use to say "I dont have any use for those types"
got to be lerry of folks that promote themselves.
Carol I thought that Oprah gig was excellant, I posted on my FB, so everyone I knew could check it out.

September 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks Will.. I never saw either of your seasons.. I do need to get on that LOL

September 13, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I'm watching his season, not All Stars, now. On episode 12, just before Boogie gets the boot. Kent made a bad move putting up Krista instead of Will and The Others eat their own from here on out and let Will slide.

Funny what he said about being on the show the other night and he's right.

Natalie is no Dr. Will.

September 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Dr. Will made me laugh, was a joy to look at, and he and Janie were adorable, but he is truly done with big brother, is he not?

D - U - N

And metamucil every night? umm, I don't think so. :p

lol!!

September 13, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Wow, that was great to hear what he is up to these days. Smart, handsome & very busy! Good for him. I'm glad it's all going so well.

Good advice for some but not for me. Don't need to explain cuz if I did it would be TMI but just take my word for it. Been there, done that!

Thank you Carolyn for getting him to share what's up with him.

September 13, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger pitbull said...

OOOh his dog is cute

September 13, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update on Dr. Will, He is so adorable, I'll be watching QVC on thr 27th.

Carolyn you are always there with great surprises.

Saying goodnight to everyone and thank you for the well wishes.

Good night Carolyn and Genie.

September 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

I only know Dr. Will and Boogie from Dr. 90210. I need work done. I hope Dr. Will can help! I can pay it off by working in the restaurant! Or working as his lawyer. Or both! Garlic and torts mix perfectly!

September 13, 2009 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger jane said...

erinnyc - hey erin, I didn't know we had an ambulance chaser in out midst!?

;-)

Jane, Esq. (I chase 'em, but I never catch up)

September 14, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below