;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday and Happy Endurance Comp Day!

Last night on the live feeds, Michele finally got the chance to speak to Kevin privately, and she went for it. Call it her BB Doctoral Thesis, if you will. If you'd like to get a head start on the Overnight™, flashback to 12:05am on Cam 1 or 2. Michele makes her stand with Kevin, and says exactly the words she's needed to say...

There's quite a lot to cover, and I'm gonna get crackin' on it right now! I'll be adding to this post in sections. Please refresh every 30 minutes or so, until it's complete.


12:05am BBT
HoH Room
Kevin & Michele

Natalie's in the DR. Jordan's just finished her talk with Kevin. Michele makes tracks up to HoH. She intros the conversation by asking about playing chess... Then it's down to business.

Michele: I also figured out the answer to the question of Natalie being threatening...
Kevin: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Michele: So it doesn't matter if Natalie is being threatening, because if she leaves, and she's not in the final 2, she's only gonna be in the jury house for like a day or 2 at most, so she can't really do any damage.

***Actually, the person out at f3 never goes to the jury house. The jury learns who that person is when they walk in for the jury inquisition of the final 2, and after that point, they're all housed in a hotel and completely separated from each other.

Kevin: There's Saturday, Sunday...
Michele: But she'll be in a hotel. By the time she's at the jury house, she's only gonna be there for like a day or something.
Kevin: Won't people be out on Thursday?
Michele: Thursday?
Kevin: Cuz it's Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... 3 days.
Michele: But still like, they have to do stuff. By the time she goes, they'll be like, whatever, you lost, that's why you're angry. I don't know. All I know is that no matter what, she's not gonna take you to the end, because she has too much to lose. She wants the 500,000 dollars.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: She's gonna take whoever the 3rd person is.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: You know, if you take her, you're going to lose. You're going to get 50,000 dollars against her, so...
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: When it comes down to it, you can't choose her, if you want to win. She's not gonna choose you, so no matter what, you're gonna make her mad, tomorrow or you can make her mad later on.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: So you can either have 2 people playing on your side, or playing against just Natalie and hoping that the 3rd person doesn't beat you, because they're also not gonna take you.
Kevin: It'd be ideal if somebody else can be the deciding factor, so that way I'd be like, Natalie, sorry, Michele picked me over you, and I wouldn't lose her vote. You know what I'm saying?
Michele: Yeah.
Kevin: But what I'm nervous about is you wouldn't pick me.
Michele: ok... I hate Natalie. Do you not get this?
Kevin: No, but it has nothing to do with like or hate.
Michele: I know... It has nothing to do with like or hate, but when it comes down to it, obviously, I'm not gonna win against either one of you, but for me, it does come down to a personal... If I'm gonna be in 2nd place anyways, I'd rather give 1st place to someone I actually like, you know, and I would very much appreciate... I mean, you saving me would mean the world to me. Natalie hasn't done anything for me in this game. Natalie, every chance she's had, has tried to give me advice to screw me. "You should keep keep Ronnie. Even though it's not the best decision for you, it's the best decision for 'us.'"
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: Like, she was giving me advice like that throughout the game...
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: And in this situation, she's giving you advice to take me out?

Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: She's giving you advice that's best for her, but not best for you.
Kevin: mm hmm. mm hmm.
Michele: So she does that a lot..
Kevin: I know.
Michele: ..and people listen to her for some stupid reason. Umm.. strong people don't...
Kevin: no.
Michele: ...so I just hope you're strong enough to make the decision. Yes, you're gonna piss off a friend, but, when it comes down to it, it's about money, and Natalie's seeing the big bucks...
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: ..and she's not
Kevin: Well, I made a decision, when it was tipping towards you or Jeff, to go, I was the one that wanted really Jeff to go, because he was coming after me, so it was more selfish for me to get Jeff out, whereas she wanted you to get out.
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: But I was HoH, so I was like... You know, she did respect that, and so the card she's playing now is, "well, remember when you were HoH, and I really wanted something to happen, but I let your choice happen?" She's doing that now. She's like, now I know what you probably would've done, but what I want is this...

***Umm.. ok, but Michele won Veto, so she wasn't an option.

Michele: Yeah, ok, but if you do what she wants this week, well, in a couple days from now, you may not even make it to the final 2.
Kevin: I know...

Michele: You know how pissed off you're gonna be at yourself, if you listen to her, and then you're not even in the final two? That's what you have to think about.
Kevin: I mean, my ideal scenario (please note the open body language->) would be you, cuz I think I can win phase 1 probably..
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: Cuz I will lose a limb (to win it). But it's the question round that I need someone stronger than Natalie to knock the b-tch out.
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: And then, you and I can duke it out in the final round.
Michele: yeah.
Kevin: But the part that I'm like, oh my God, I don't know, is, you're gonna be like muhuhahahahaha, and like...
Michele: (dead pan) No, there's no muhuahahaha moment.
Kevin: I don't know.
Michele: Seriously, the persons I've burned in this game has been anyone in the Ronnie alliance. I've burned Jessie, I've burned Natalie, I've burned Chima. It's just, I had a vendetta against everyone in that alliance, because they brought me into a fake alliance, and you know, they had their fun with me...
Kevin: (nods)
Michele: I've wanted every single person in that alliance to go.
Kevin: mm hm
Michele: You were not part of that alliance.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: You're clean in my book, and I've liked you as a person since day one. Unfortunately, because of different lines drawn in the sand, and this and that, I felt like we were really never on the same side...
Kevin: yeah.
Michele: ..but had the lines been drawn up differently, I think we would've been close.
Kevin: And I know you probably were thinking that I was being fake and phony prior to the veto competition, but I was genuinely trying to feel out which one of you is more on board, like with anti-Natalie team.. Cuz in my mind, I was thinking, I'm going home..
Michele: yeah
Kevin: ...but I was thinking a couple things. One, it would be nice to have a backup plan. But 2, if I win veto, I know, after I win veto, everything everybody's telling me will be fake, because everybody's gonna tell me what I wanna hear, so what I wanted to do was prior to it, be like...
Michele: Oh, feel me out, because then we coulda been like I'll throw the veto for you or something like that?
Kevin: Well, no, like...
Michele: For me, like, this was the best case scenario, because like, had we struck a deal, I woulda definitely taken out Jordan, but for me, this is like morally hard cuz that woulda been like a real backstab, but...
Kevin: right...
Michele: ..but it would've been the best decision for me, because she would not be able to help me out in HoH or whatever. It woulda just been like I was carrying her on my back.
Kevin: Right, right... The thing is, yeah, if I keep Jordan, it's gonna be 100% on me...
Michele: yeah
Kevin: ...to execute this plan. Ya know?

Michele breaks down the jury votes...

Michele: Yeah, and that's putting a lot on the line. You know you will win against me. I've got... You're gonna get Jessie's vote. Jessie dislikes me a lot more than you.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: You're gonna get Lydia's vote. I voted her out of the house.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: Russell? Russell I burned pretty badly. He knows we had a fake final 2. You won bonus points with him. So you've got 3 people there... Umm.. if Natalie has to choose between me n you, she's gonna pick you. She hates me. So you've got 4 votes there. Probably, the only votes I'll get are like Jordan and Jeff.
Kevin: mm hmm.
Michele: That's it.
Kevin: Well, it might be a toss up. I think you might get Natalie's, cuz she's soooooo angry.
Michele: No. Are you kidding? She'll be back there with Jessie and everyone and be like, 'oh yeah, f-ck Michele.' Cuz deep down, that's what she thinks of Michele. We've never... Never gotten along. The only time we had a fake friendship was Ronnie made sure that we became friends again.
Kevin: Ew.
Michele: Yeah, ew, exactly. Ronnie was very interested in us making up/out.. from day one.
Kevin: All I know is I have a f-cking headache from all this.
Michele: I know. I know. I'm like, go to sleep, but, I donno... You gotta think this way. You have higher odds of making it to the final 2. Otherwise, maybe... We haven't seen Natalie like really play. We don't know what she's capable of.
Kevin: I know!
Michele: You don't want her to bring out the big guns and boom, you're out.
Kevin: I know.
Michele: You're so close, and then to not have anything...
Kevin: And what if it's some weird endurance, like hanging bullsh-t again? There's no chance for me.
Michele: mm hm
Kevin: It would be so the question round that I would need help on
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: and I'm like, oh no... I wish we'd worked together more, cuz like, Natalie's on the freak out mode now.
Michele: Yeah, because she was saying all this bs about how she didn't want you, and in her ideal world it would've been great it it was me and Jordan. She thinks she can beat me, so she feels like, yayyy , and then all she has to do is pick Jordan, and it's happily ever after for Natalie.
Kevin: I know that she... See, I don't know how you girls thought that I had something so secure with Natalie, because when B-tch had...
Michele: I didn't. I never thought that. I was just tryin to lay low, and just like, see whatever the f-ck happened, because I felt like everyone was just saying bs to everyone, and I just wante dto stay out of everything. Especially with the whole nomination show? I was just like, woah, wtf is this bs, so...
Kevin: yeah
Michele: I was just like, i don't know what you guys are trying to pull..
Kevin: She says she did that to get in your head.
Michele: Yeah

Kevin: But like that's why, in the jacuzzi, right after pandora's box, I was like, "girls!" She betrayed me. She gave up the right to play. If she was on my team, it was supposed to be 2 against 2, 1 and a half, right?
Michele: yeah.
Kevin: And she ga--.. I was afraid. I said, Natalie, are you gonna like f-cking screw me and not try on the pov?
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: So secretly, I wished she never won HoH.. Did you notice? During that competition, I wasn't like Yeah!!!!
Michele: yeah.
Kevin: I was kinda like, yay, but like, not too much, because I knew if she won HoH, she wouldn't try on the pov, so then I told her. I said, 'girl, you better try on that pov," and she's like, "oh, I'm gonna give it 100%. I'm gonna give it 100%." I said, it better be 100 and not 95. So what's the 1st thing she does? She gives 0%. She just gives up her pov and screws me, turns the odds...
Michele: I was like, what is this bs? This is so fake. You're just trying to court us, so we both wanna take you to the final 2 together.
Kevin: I don't know what the f-ck that was. So that's why I was like...
Michele: There was just so much bs, I was like, I'm not making deals with anyone, cuz everyone's like..
Kevin: right.
Michele: I was like, for sure, you 2 are final 2, and this is just a whole bunch of bs to f-ck me. I was just like, whatever.
Kevin: yup. Well, at this point it doesn't matter. I don't give a f-ck who says what to anybody. I told Jordan too, 'cause I talked to Jordan too. I said, Jordan, I don't give a f-ck if you tell Natalie and Michele anything we say, cuz at this point, don't matter! It all comes down to winning. I'm going to win. At this point, I'm thinking it's all on me.
Michele: Yeah. Well, I mean at this point... You just gotta think of it this way: you bring Natalie to the end with you, if you have a choice, not going to win. You are not going to win. She's got it.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: You know, and...
Kevin: I know. But then it's like, do I.. I don't know...
Michele: I know. It's me or Jordan, but...
Kevin: And then if I f-ck over Natalie, do I believe Natalie has won enough times to convince the jury, and two, what I'm concerned is, she's gonna... They become a force, you know?
Michele: I don't know. Jessie spent a lot of time not with her, and she says that she pissed him off in his goodbye message...
Kevin: I don't believe that bs.
Michele: I don't believe it either.
Kevin: She keeps telling me that, and I'm like, of course you can, cuz I can't prove it. You know?
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: ...and she keeps telling me that, because she knows that she has Jessie's vote, but also, too, that if she gets into the jury, she can use him to get Russell and Lydia and Jeff...
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: ...and anybody else on board that she needs to.
Michele: mm hmm

Kevin: It's just... uuughh... That's why it would be ideal if I had somebody on board with me who was on the anti Natalie team. That way I could be like, here, hehe, the blood's on your hands. hehehehehe.
Michele: Yeah.. but if you send me into the pack of wolves, no one's gonna.. Everyone's gonna be just like, whatever... If you send Jordan, she's anti-Natalie, you may have a better shot, because people believe her. I'm just.. I seem bitter against Natalie, so no one's gonna listed to a damn thing I have to say. I don't know. I really don't think Natalie's gonna do any damage, if she goes in there, because there's all that stuff, like as soon as she gets in there, it's gonna be like, discussion time, like questions, like blah blah blah
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: .. and like, watch the tapes. It's not gonna be like...
Kevin: Well, they're giving 5 days now for America to vote, which either can go good for me or bad. Either it can be 5 days for her to simmer, and like cool down, cuz I'm sure it's on the last day... well... I don't know, but... Hopefully, it'll give her enough time to simmer..
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: ...or it can backfire, and it gave her enough time to convince the jury why I'm such a douchebag, you know?

***How is it that all of these hardcore BB fans don't ever remember that the person out at final 3 doesn't go into the jury house?!

Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: So like, I don't know if I want to risk it. I don't know.
Michele: Seriously, I really don't see her doing much, because when it comes down to it, all they're going to remember, as much as she can trashtalk you, is who sent them home. If it comes down to me n you, it was me. I sent them all home. I voted them all home. I screwed them all.
Kevin: Well, I sent Jessie home. I sent Jeff home.
Michele: Umm.. I told Jeff to use the power and take out Jessie.

**um. not so much.

Kevin: mm. That's true. Will Jeff corroborate that? Will he acknowledge that?
Michele: He might.
Kevin: Before this whole thng went down, I told you that I do see myself up against you, cuz you.. You do have the villain type..
Michele: Dude, I will wear my devil horns. hehehe
Kevin: hehehe
Michele: During the ceremony tomorrow, my speech was going to be about how I'm a villain, and..
Kevin: Right...
Michele: ..you know, your best shots are against me. I'm a villain. That's it. It comes down to it. I haven't done anything magical, like, in this game. I've won the same number of HoHs as you have. You've won where it's been important. You win that HoH Competition... the next one.. and that's it. Like, you win hands down. Because like, that's the big one, and that's.. It seems like almost everyone who wins that one wins.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: But I think, even if, for some reason, you didn't win, and I picked you, everyone would still be like, f'in pissed off at me.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: I'm not even sure I have Jeff's vote either, because Jeff and Russell will be talking back and forth with each other, and the stories are not gonna pan out.
Kevin: mm hmm. That's true. I don't know. For some reason, the best time for me to have the clearest thoughts are just before I go to sleep...
Michele: Yeah..
Kevin: Or like, I don't have any distractions, it's just all, it'll all... usually just gets really clear for me. And.. it's like, I kinda regret waiting last minute to decide, because you know how they..
Michele: Well, yeah, you thought you had a couple days...
Kevin: I know. I'm so indecisive.
Michele: Well, again, when I said no to the final 3, on the drunk night? It was because Natalie was there. I didn't wanna take Natalie to the final 3.
Kevin: Yeah.
Michele: That was it. Just so you know. It wasn't that I didn't want you to be in the final 3. It was all about her.
Kevin: I figured that.
Michele: Yeah. And then it was all awkwardness... after that... but you know.. I'm sorry. That girl was never supposed to be here. If only people had listened to me. If only.
Kevin: You think so?
Michele: I wanted to vote her out every week. I was like, let's go.. then nothin'...
Kevin: Wow... She should've gone instead of Lydia. Probably.
Michele: Yeah. We coulda had a "fabulous" final 3.

Both laugh.

Kevin: I don't know...
Michele: Yup. So um, that's it. I mean, again, Natalie needs to be cut off at some point for you to win this game.
Kevin: (worried voice) I know... I know...
Michele: It's just gonna be hard, but you gotta do it, because you wanna win.
Kevin: I know. The question is: Who can help me do that? And then, on top of that... Who do I trust would not screw me?
Michele: Did you ever feel that vibe from Jordan?
Kevin: No, the thing with Jordan is if I do choose her, it would pretty much have to be me that does this... which means the blood is on my hands, the odds are against me...
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: However, I do trust that if she were to win something, she would... choose me... because ya know.. I don't have a reason to not think she would... but then, ya know how with Jordan you can tell. I mean, I feel like I can tell when she's lying or whatever...
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: ...and she told me, prior to me having the veto, cuz I asked her... I think I asked her point blank. I was like, hypothetically, if you were to see yourself up against me or Natalie, who do you see yourself winning against?
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: ...and she was like, I don't think I would win against Natalie, cuz she was thinking that...
Michele: Well, yeah, that's a duh one... I wouldn't win against Natalie, she wouldn't win against Natalie. No one would win against Natalie... but I don't think Jordan was thinking that she would ever have the choice to pick.
Kevin: mm hm. And she told me... She goes, "to be honest, I wanted to take Michele to final 2." I was like, Oh! She was all, "yeah, prior to the veto, it was gonna be me and Michele, and um, we were gonna get Natalie out together." Which makes sense, because that's why the 3 of you were all hanging out and whatever... and then she's like...
Michele: but see, yeah, that was what she wanted, and to me, that didn't make any sense to me, because that put it all on me. That was like a no win situation for me.
Kevin: I know. Whoever Jordan's with, it puts it all on the other person.
Michele: Yeah. Which is how Jordan's gotten this far in the first place...
Kevin: And then the whole equation of... Natalie doesn't even want to entertain the idea of keeping you. Like there's not a single angle I can work on her... Like... not a single angle.
Michele: ..but you don't need to. It's just like, the whole point is for you to beat her. Or me to beat her. You don't need to convince her. She's gonna have like a sh-t fit.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: It's gonna happen. Unfortunately, she's gonna be in the house a bit longer than if you just outed her at the final 3, but...
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: ...it's just bad news, if she, for some reason, wins. It's over for you.
Kevin: I know. And then on top of that, I have the pressure of knowing that I'm ending someone's hope or dream, cuz now it's...
Michele: I know.
Kevin: I dunno. It was easy with Jeff.
Michele: Cuz he pissed you off? And he's such a threat...
Kevin: I had the sense he was after me, and you know, that sorta stuff..
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: Whereas, for both you and Jordan, I've never had that sense that you were "after me." You know? I had the sense that you weren't on my "team."
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: I've had that sens efor both of you, but never like, after you... So...
Michele: I know. If you have to think about it. You'd win against either of us, but who is definitely gonna protect your back, in case you can't come through 100% ?
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: Ya know, ideal world is both of us against each other... Then it doesn't f'in matter, right?
Kevin: mm hmm. Yeah. Ideal world would be, you would knock the b-tch out, and then...
Michele: That leaves a lot to chance though, still, because what if she beats me, then boom.
Kevin: The ideal, ideal world is like, prior to Veto, you're like, I need to get Natalie out, and then you won veto, and then we're like Team Get Natalie Out...
Michele: I know... I know... I'm just like, no, I waited too long to do this, but I was just like, oh my goodness, I don't, like, cuz I spend so much time with Jordan, it's really hard for me to be like, ok, set up a deal, and then.. For me, it's easier not to tell lies, if like, I haven't dont the things that I'm going to lie about...
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: ..even though I'm thinking about doing them.
Kevin: Right.
Michele: I'm a horrible liar. Like... the worst liar whatsoever, so...
Kevin: right.
Michele: For me, it was just like, much easier to be like, ok, "I don't have a deal with Kevin and, uh, we're going to get Kevin out. Yay. "
Kevin: Yeah
Michele: But... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't approach you earlier.
Kevin: No, it's ok. At the time I kinda figured. If I were you, I would probably do the same thing.
Michele: Yeah. And I mean, with me, like it's really hard to get psyched up to win something that means you're sending someone home. So for me to get psyched up, I have to be all I hate Kevin, I hate everyone in this house, I have to win this b-tch.
Kevin: I know.
Michele: Which is just bizarro, but it totally worked when i did it with Jeff, so I was just like, Oh, it's gotta work again. Cuz I was like, mad.
Kevin: Maybe I should try that one.
Michele: You won without it, so... Most embarrassing day ever when I have to watch the tapes of that Veto Competition. That was so bad.
Kevin: Why?
Michele: When i had it lined up all perfectly, and then I put it on the stack, and I'm like, what?!
Kevin: Oh, you did it horizontally?
Michele: Yeah. I lined them all up, and when I put them on the stack, one of them was rotated or something, so then I took them all off...
Kevin: uuugh
Michele: ...and it was all messed up.
Kevin: Did they let you stack up next to the thing?
Michele: No, they were like no...
Kevin: Cuz I was gonna do that too. THen when I heard them say no to you, I was like, oh crap, I can't do that.

Michele: Yeah. Excatly. They yelled at me. I was like, (intakes breath) crap, you threw me off.
Kevin: Yeah. Oh! SO the stacking I heard was you throwing the blocks on the floor.
Michele: mm hmm
Kevin: Cuz I heard you go boom boom boom...
Michele: No, I had them all lined up. Then I put them on.
Kevin: Oh, ok.
Michele: Really fast. But whatever. Veto comp. over. No more questions about that. Please.
Kevin: I know.. They're gonna show it tomorrow.
Michele: Well anyways, I don't wanna take up..

BB: Kevin, please go to the diary room. (fyi, the time is now 12:30am)

Michele wraps it up...

Michele: ..but you know. If you wanna keep me here, I will take you 100%. There is no bullsh-t. There is no lying.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: I will take you.
Kevin: mm hm
Michele: There is not a chance for Natalie in hell. I will fight. I will not, like, lay down. I will fight for us to be in the final 2 together.
Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: ..and I'm completely fine with 2nd place. Does not bother me whatsoever.

Cam 1 cuts to show Natalie's on her way up the stairs to HoH. Audio stays on Michele and Kevin.

Kevin: mm hmm
Michele: ..and you know some dirt on me. I'm not gonna win.
Kevin: No, I don't have dirt on you.
Michele: Dude, I've done some dirty things.
Kevin: Thanks for being patient with me. I know it sucks for you, but I, just I...
Michele: noo...
Kevin: It's such a big decision.

Natalie opens the door.

Kevin: ...but I'll let you know tomorrow.
Michele: Ok, cool. (she heads out the door) Thanks Kev.

Michele goes back downstairs.

Natalie: They just called you to the diary room.
Kevin: Plans changed.

Natalie makes as if to play punch him. He giggles.

Natalie: Dude, I was in there forever. If you f-ck me, Kevin...

Kevin leaves.

Natalie: Come back up when you're done.

Natalie paces around her room and audibly growls and grunts a bit before opening the door and calls down to Kevin, who's just passing through the living room, en route to the DR.

Natalie: I'm getting my butter knife ready.
Kevin: Huh?
Natalie: Did you hear me?
Kevin: What?
Natalie: Yeah, you know you heard me. (burps and comes back down the stairs)

CUT TO:
12:34am BBT
Pool Room
Cam 1
Michele & Jordan

They have a perfectly lovely exchange. It's quite pleasant. If you'd like to watch it on flashback, you'll likely enjoy it. The best view is on Cam 1, and it last s a good 45 minutes....

***I've got to move on to when Kevin gets out of the DR and he and Natalie talk...

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
HoH Room
Kevin & Natalie
Cams 3 & 4

Kevin: I have a f'ing headache, Natalie, and I swear to God, it's huge.
Natalie: Start spillin' it. I don't care about your headache.

Kevin rolls over, moans a little...

Kevin: What? Where should I start? With Michele coming talking to me?
Natalie: No. 1st Jordan, cuz she was first.
Kevin: I haven't told you what Jordan said!?
Natalie: No.
Kevin: I haven't told you any of it??
Natalie: Nothing.
Kevin: Oh...
Natalie: After Jordan, I got called. Remember? We came up here and I got called... Then Michele came in. Then you went to DR.
Kevin: Got it... OK, B-tch does not believe me. Not believe, but she's so untrusting of me.
Natalie: What'd you tell her?
Kevin: First of all, I asked her, do you have a final 2 deal with Natalie. So she was like.. uh uh uh uh uh, She's like, "no, not really. We just committed to watch each other's back." So I was like, well...
Natalie: Which is kinda true, but it was more me committing to her, not her committing to me...
Kevin: Ok. So then I was like, well you understand I have a huge decision between you and Michele, blah blah blah, but um.. um... oh, no no. It started off, we were in the splash room, and I said hey I wanna talk to you, and she said, "Before you say anything, I have a ton of things I wanna tell you." So then, B-tch just went on and on, and I was like, well, do you wanna go into the green room?
Natalie: What'd she say?
Kevin: She had like... When I went into the splash room, she was awake in the bed, so she'd been thinking about it.
Natalie: (laughing) Yeah, she's going crazy.
Kevin: And the sh-t she was saying, it just wasn't like.. She was like, "I just want you to know that me n Jeff, although we were together, he ultimately was going to betray me, because he was gonna kiss me, but he didn't kiss me unless I was.. unless I went home and show me he didn't have the money, and I don't want you to think I'm upset with you, because Jeff went home, because it has really nothing to do with it," and she's like, "and honestly, if Michele's talking to you," and she goes, "also I want you to know that also I'm being honest with you right now." And this is me saying nothing! And she was all, "I want you to know that Michele told me that before the veto, you came up and offered her final 2, because you just wanted a security blanket, in case you lost."
Natalie: ...and bitch (Michele) did say that, obviously..
Kevin: ...and she was like, "so that just showed me that you just try to create a backup plan, instead of what's true, so I don't know.." So she goes, "Every time I had a chance to talk to you, I didn't know if it was just a backup plan, or if it was the truth, and..." ... And I was like, ok, b-tch. Hurry the f-ck up.
Natalie: hehe

Kevin goes on telling Natalie about his conversation with Jordan for another few minutes... I strongly encourage you to watch this entire exchange, including what he tells her about his conversation with Michele, and Natalie's subsequent threats and freak out on flashback.

It's now 9:36am BBT, and I really don't know how much longer BB's going to let them all sleep...


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger Brook said...

good morning, sunshines.

September 8, 2009 at 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good morning fellow addicts.

I woke up about 9pm and saw Michele talking to Kevin. I really hope Kevin was listening, but I doubt it. The reason I say that is because he told her he would let them know before live show and ran to nat and told her what they talked about.

nat is a flat out bully, I agree with others that have said that.She is very smart and could be playing this game differently and still win. She is only turning JH against her. She thinks if she takes Jordan to F2 nat will win..I don't think so. She is sending people away pissed off.

We will see.

Hope you had a great evening Carolyn and your eyes and fingers and back abd shoulders got a little rest too.

Gaytor, you are wonderful, always make my day. A dear friend of mine perform all over. He was my best friend. We made some great costumes for him...

September 8, 2009 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Middie said...

Will Kevin throw Natalie under the bus?
No.

BB Production played a role in last night's Live
Feeds and BBAD. The SHOW must go on and that
includes offering "hope" to viewers.

Will Natalie throw Kevin under the bus?
Yes.

Right now, Kevin needs to think for himself
and hope to leave BB11 with SOME CASH
vs NONE.

All in all, I think Kevin is as afraid of Natalie
as he was/is of Jessie.

98% certain, Kevin will stay with Natalie.
And with that being said .................
Crickets and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
will overtake BB Fans except for a few.

September 8, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

ATTN: Firefox Browser Users

I just found out how to vote more than once for JEFF:

After you vote, close your browser down completely and when you re-open it, you can vote again. Much easier than clearing out cache.

This only works if you are voting for JEFF.

hehehehehe

Have a great day all.

September 8, 2009 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'll start publishing comments once I finish up with Kevin & Michele's midnight convo...

I strongly encourage you to watch it on flashback!!

September 8, 2009 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger ceciliagreyeyes said...

Come on work it Michelle!

September 8, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!!!

Please oh please let Kevin keep Michelle in that house!!! (I'm sorry Jordo- but I want Michelle to kick Nat's a$$ outta that house sooooooo bad!)

Then (no offense Kevin!) I want Michelle to win the big $$$$$$$$$$!!

I DO NOT want to see Nat at F2 at ALL!!
Does anyone else feel like Nat was not even like: OMG my b/f just proposed!!!!!! Look!!!!!!!!!! I'm engaged!!!!! She didn't even hold tight to him when it was time for her to go back downstairs - she was just like oh, bye Jason - see ya... I woulda been all crying and BB would have had to be like get off of him! Your time is up!!! Uh, Monica - come to the DR NOW!!
I mean, she was just soooooo UN-EMOTIONAL....I feel sorry for Jason, what an un-emotional engagement he just got! (not to mention the biatch who came with it)!!
UGH! Just hadda get that out! Sorry for the rant!

September 8, 2009 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here what I would do if was Michele:

"Let's make a deal."
"Keep me this week and evict Jordan."
"If I win Final HoH, I'll take you."
"If you win HoH, you don't have to."
"You'll get my Jury Vote regardless."

Then I would explain how truthful Michele was

"I kept my word to evict Chima the first week even though she was in my Cliche"
"I promised Jeff I would vote to keep him and I did."
"I didn't put you up when I was HoH, even though you had won more competitions than Natalie at the time."
"I voted to evict Russell, which I promised Jeff I would".

Don't be afraid to lie Michele, if you don't, you'll be gone!

September 8, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Do we really think at this point that Kevin will wake up and see he has NO HOPE of winning the half million if he goes thru with "Natalie's plan" (notice I didn't say "their" plan because everything that Nat gets him to do BENEFITS HER)..........why can't Kevin see this? Why is he so scared of her? He is just so consumed with worry about the "wrath of Natalie" that he can't see the forest before the trees....

I am praying he let what Michelle said run thru his head all night long!!

Janice from GA

September 8, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

I so wanna see Nat sweat/freak-out
if Kev keeps Michelle!!
And heck yeah - then bring on the water/bugs endurance comp!!!!
I would LOVE that!!

September 8, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Dare I hope that Kevin will keep Michele? Not to be a bad sport, but if he wimps outs and takes Jordan, I really will have lost interest in the rest of the season. Can't wait to hear the rest of the convo (thanks, Carolyn!) and whether Kevin repeats the entire thing to Natalie, like he usually does.
Come on Kevin - take it to Natalie before she takes it to you, because you KNOW she's going to.

September 8, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele needs to drill into Kevin's brain that Michele is the ONLY person that Kevin can beat in the Final 2.

[Kevin vs. Jordan]
Jessie: KEVIN
Lydia KEVIN
Natalie: KEVIN
Michele: JORDAN
Jeff: JORDAN
Russell: JORDAN
America: JORDAN
[Jordan wins]

[Kevin vs. Natalie]
Jessie: NATALIE
Lydia: KEVIN
Michele: NATALIE
Jeff: NATALIE
Jordan: NATALIE
Russell: NATALIE
America: KEVIN
[Natalie wins]

Not all of this is true, but that's what Michele needs to make Kevin believe.

September 8, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Happy Live Veto Ceremony/Eviction Day!

Watching Michele do yoga last night, while I voted for her a million times :) she didn't look like someone ready to go. She did what she needed to do last night. Nothing more now except to hope Kevin has a pair.

I guess we'll find out this morning. Natalie is demanding that he tell them who is going in front of her. Sadly I'm pretty sure he is fine going to the end with Natalie. He believes that, she believes that.

Going to grab my bucket and go see what lies Nat told in here blog.

Have a great day all.

September 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Good morning Carolyn ☺

Good morning ALL ☺

I just finished watching the flashback of Kev/Michele's convo and I am so proud of her!

Whether she got through to him or not... we'll see tonight. *squee!*

The biggest thing I've noticed is how good this experience has been for her in helping her to break her social/speaking awkwardness and gain confidence and courage.

Seriously, she has really blossomed.

I don't know about you but I really love to see positive personal growth. *pats Michele on the back*

In my book, whether or not she wins the 500k or 50k, she is already a winner just for doing this and trudging through all the BB hardships and her own personal hang-ups, (we all have 'em, ya know?!).

Way to go girl!

September 8, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kyra DeBlaker-Gebhard said...

I have a feeling that, like with everything else, Kevin will run back to Nat and tell her everything (I don't watch the overnight feeds, so I'm waiting for it to be posted). And Nat will spin it all around and convince him to keep her. At this point, and please know that this is the last thing I want to say, but if Kevin keeps Jordan over Michele than Nat deserves to win this game, and she will, because she successfully snowed almost everyone in the house (excluding the few people she didn't have contact with). She manages to make everyone else's victory her own--from HOH to POV--and should then just go ahead and take the whole game.

Wow, this recent turn of events will really help me wean off of BB sooner than normal. (I go through withdraw all of September.) So what happens to the blog in the down time? Will you keep us up on the gossip surrounding house guests after they've left the nest?

September 8, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Well if Kevin does listen to Michele which I hope and pray he does, and votes Jordon to be evicted, can you see Natalie going straight from the eviction of Jordon to going out to the by and starting the endurance comp, talk about mind games....HAHA She will be soooo flustered...HAHA. Krama baby. Michele & Kevin F2 all the way.

September 8, 2009 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'll be back for comments after a DQT run. (and to deposit my pay and tips from the weekend. Every penny counts until the bank give back that damn $629. They did reverse the NSF charges already. WHEW! we would really be in trouble if they hadn't done that much.)

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone!

^Ä^

September 8, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger grene said...

Whatever happened to sending banners...I know they are expensive but just one "Kevin listen to Mich" will do. It seems like in the first 3-4 seasons they had banners every day

September 8, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
Good Morning all the BB Addicts out there,

Hope you had a nice Holiday weekend. I was out of town, so I've been catching up this morning. I really really hope Kevin keeps Michelle in the house. It will be horrible if Natalie makes it to F2. I just think she is the last person in this whole cast that I would have wanted to win the big $$$. (Okay maybe not Jessie either, but anyone other than those two. UGH!!)
Can't wait for tonight!

September 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I know that a whoooole bunch of people have been over this, but honestly... this is something I don't understand.

I know that you're allowed to hide other HG's belongings, but when does it go from hiding to stealing? When natalie hides the gloves inside her bag and then moves it all to HOH? Is it "hiding" when you take something of someone else's and put it in with your things and intend to tell them "oh, these are mine"?

Is it stealing when michele walks out the door without her gloves? Or if michele stays and natalie uses them in the endurance comp?

And is stealing against the bb rules? I would hope it is. And I don't think natalie should be allowed to KEEP anything that isn't hers.

I really want to know where the line is drawn.

September 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

OOOHHH Carolyn!! I am GLUED to TOR!! THANK YOU thank you thank you for keeping us up to date! You are da bomb! :)

Go Team Michele!!! :)

September 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

G'mornin' Dish Diva (GenieSea) and Dish Goddess (Carolyn); g'mornin' all my BB Addict compatriots.

It's been a long, long, family-oriented obligation filled weekend.

I was practically going into withdrawals before my "obligations" were over.

I am the only one in my family who doesn't have a life -- during any and all BB Seasons -- and lives it vicariously through BB. ;p No, seriously. Not one single person in my family knows even one thing about BB, let alone cares about it.

After glancing very quickly through TOR, I'm excited about Michele's possibilities. The excitement brings to mind a Beatles song. For you youngsters, The Beatles is a musical group that Paul McCartney was a member of BEFORE Wings.

BB can't shout, "Bear, STOP singing," so here are the lyrics:

"Michelle, my belle.
These are words that go together well,
My Michelle.
. . .
I need to, I need to, I need to.
I need to make you see,
Oh, what you mean to me.
Until I do I'm hoping you will
Know what I mean."

Those "words that go together well" are: You go Gurl. Kick booty. Evict your tormenter.

Okay. Gotta go read the updates -- for the last THREE days. lol I feel as if I haven't had my caffeine for three days.

P.S. Speaking of the "tormenter," I added a whole buncha new chops last nite:

http://berdachebearsez.blogspot.com/

September 8, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know about the 'rules' so I don't know if you can publish this or not, but...

I am getting extremely, EXTREMELY pissed off about how Kevin and now Natalie can't seem to pronounce the words Jordan and Michele. They are both educated. The names are not that complicated. Everything is, "Bitch said, bitch did, bitch thought." Bitch is not the name of either of those two women.

I was just wondering how 'OK' it would be if people started casually referring to Natalie as s---- (a name that rhymes with bank and is a no-no in rule #5. Or how acceptable would it be if people started referring to Kevin as f-- (rhymes with bag).

I'm not trying to break any rules, honest. But this has gotten so infuriating. Yes, I have been known to use a derogatory name out of anger or frustration. But I don't forget that people do have actual, real names.

I think Natalie and Kevin have both shown a total lack of language skills, etiquette and class.

September 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Just wanted to say a great big THANKS for guiding me through my very first (hanging head in shame at the sadness of it all) season of big brother. I have really enjoyed your blog and everyones comments.

Also, I keep trying to hit the tip jar but I am getting an error every time. Could you hook me up with an email address so I can do it that way?

Thanks a million

September 8, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger THE MINTON'S said...

Oh - come on Kevin!! Be strong!!! Can he avoid Natalie long enough to keep strong??? Oh, Please please please!!! KEEP MICHELLE!!!!

September 8, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Good Morning all
Just finished watching th flashbacks from 9pm bbt - sleepytime.
Interesting convos all around. Neither of the girls feel safe and Kevin is not helping the situation by rasing paranoia.
Come on and wake up its almost 9 am bbt, Entertain me people.

September 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Just Lu said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone else!!
Just wanted to thank Patti C for helpful hint on closing the browser it worked for me too and I'm using IE. But sorry because it seems it also works if you vote for Michelle ;)

September 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Still going!!!!


Tam - Thank you for asking. My email is

dishchicks at yahoo dot com

September 8, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB buddies!

Carolyn how the heck do you get all of this down verbatim(?). I greatly admire your and Genie Sea's ability.

Oh sweet baby Jesus please let Kevin have a little bit of brain left that natalie hasn't sucked out and listen to Michele! She made perfect sense. I don't think he is going to though because he turned around and told Nat everything! What a stupid ass. She is going to do exactly what Michele told him...kick him to the curb and take Jordan F2.

September 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB buddies!

Carolyn how the heck do you get all of this down verbatim(?). I greatly admire your and Genie Sea's ability.

Oh sweet baby Jesus please let Kevin have a little bit of brain left that natalie hasn't sucked out and listen to Michele! She made perfect sense. I don't think he is going to though because he turned around and told Nat everything! What a stupid ass. She is going to do exactly what Michele told him...kick him to the curb and take Jordan F2.

September 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Michigan Man said...

Watching Michele do yoga last night, while I voted for her a million times :) she didn't look like someone ready to go. She did what she needed to do last night. Nothing more now except to hope Kevin has a pair.

Michigan Man please tell me how to vote many times for Michele!!!!! I tried the clearing the cache but it didn't work!!! I so want her to win!!!!!

September 8, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger HeyLady said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the updates. I won't be able to check out feeds until after the show tonight.

I'm sure that you are exhausted after transcribing the TOR.

Can someone just give a brief summary of what Kevin told about Michele's conversation?

I just want some hope for today...

I will be very sad if Michele walks out of that house tonight.

September 8, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

having a little emergency over here..

apologies...

please watch the rest of the kevin/natalie conversation on flashback! cam 3, starting at 1:30am.

if you need the free trial, here ya go

September 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Sending all my strength to Carolyn. This is a great, yet long (and tedious I'd imagine) overnighter. Loving it!!!

September 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

((((((((((Carolyn)))))))))), Hope everything is okay!!!

September 8, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I honestly think Kevin could win next to Natalie.
Jeff, Jordan and Michele would all give Kevin their vote.
Lydia's would go to Kevin, hands down.
And I really don't see Russel giving a girl his vote. He likes to switch it up and surprise everyone anyway. I'd bet money that he'd give Kevin his vote over Natalie.
With Jessie being the only one to vote for her, I can see him jumping in with the rest of the house to avoid being the "only one".
That'd be a nice burrrrrrrn for Natalie!

But anyway, I'm so happy with Michele right now! I was afraid she was just gonna lay down and let it play out. She really is an amazing chick. I hope she stays tonight.


In other news, I just recently added BB10's Renny to FB and I have to say, her statuses/comments crack me up! I can always count on those if nothing else, to make me laugh every day. If you haven't added her, you should!

And last but not least, good morning/afternoon Carolyn & all!
Happy not so happy live eviction day! Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday.


***waterfalls and cockroaches and waterfalls and cockroaches and waterfalls and cockroaches and waterfalls and cockroaches and waterfalls and cockroaches***

September 8, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

Wouldn't it be cool if Joe Rogan, the Fear Factor dude, was the MC for the endurance competition?!?!?! Just stepping outside they would know its going to be a bad one!!!

September 8, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. all good :)

New Top Post!!

September 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

LOL @ Patti C. It works just fine for me when I vote for Russell ☺

September 8, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger GEFinSC said...

How many days until the start of BB12? I'm 'done' with this season and am ready for our fresh cast of characters -- who's with me:)~???

Go Michelle:)!

September 8, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

Is it just me, or is Kevin telling each of the girls pretty much everything they each say to him? I hope that it is not my imagination, and that he is doing this to keep them all happy until the moment of truth, which could make for some very good TV! And maybe the DR is coaching him to do this for TV's sake??? If he is going to backstab Natalie, this way he only has 2 days to hear her complain rather than the entire time leading up to the big moment. Logic says that Michele is telling him the most honest story, but logic has no home in the BB house any season, much less this one!!! Jordan is leaving the BB house tonight...Jordan is leaving the BB house tonight...Jordan is leaving the BB house tonight...Jordan is leaving the BB house tonight...

September 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Well I went to the flashback to watch the convo, I went to just the part where they are talking about Michele's convo w/ Kevin...I got 4 minutes in and I couldn't stand Nat's voice...Why doesn't Kevin SEE what Natalie is doing?!

September 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Thank you Carolyn, you worked your fingers to the bone to transcribe this, especially the convo btwn Kevin and Michele, and I APREESH! I sure hope he stewed on it all night, and Natalie's bullying couldn't have done her any favors in his eyes, I'm hoping! Natalie's always wanting to "mess with people's heads", so I want nothing more than to see Kevin VTE Jordan, right before Natalie spins violently on the HOH contraption, alternately being splashed with ice water and buzzed with hissing cockroaches. Sorry if that sounds mean. But as Natalie said, "karma's a b*tch!"

September 8, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

and what is kevin talking about being raped in the dr session?

September 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin is a wuss and he said he wanted to be first gay to play the game well. Well, Kevie u ain't doing that. He is so afraid of nat and she knows it.

oh well, another good player bites the dust. All lousy players get to stay. wow

September 8, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

HLIP....He told her everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 8, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I hear people are voting for America's favorite or is it a vote from the jury? I may have missed something and here I am. I can't find a place to do that. Can someone fill me in?

September 8, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger aaachooo said...

I am very very upset about all of the meddling that I hear that production is doing in last nights convo between Nat and Kevin. It is ridiculous!!!! I can't believe how bad it is!!!!! I am thinking that BB may all really be puppets on a string after all. WTF?

September 8, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

hey ppl, where Can I find Nats blogs??? CBS? CBS what? thank you

September 8, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below