;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Brunch in the Big Brother 11 House

Because the HGs woke up so late, this post will continue through 1pm BBT.

10:45am BBT

Hell has frozen over. Natalie is the first HG awake for the day. She goes up to the HoH room to wake Kevin, has a quick word with him and brings down one of their BB bags.

She goes to the bathroom, and spends quite a while behind that closed door. Then she heads to her room and sits with her head in her hands for a while, until...

11:08am
BB: Natalie, please come to the diary room.

11:11am - Jeff & Jordan stir, but it doesn't seem they'll be getting up until BB gives the word. Then each rolls over to face the other, and Jeff strokes Jordan's face, ever so sweetly.



11:16am BBT
BB: Good morning, house guests, it's time to get up for the day.

Jeff and Michele both spring out of bed. Jordan asks Michele to turn on the light. Upstairs, Kevin is fresh from the shower...

11:18am BBT
Haves Room
Natalie & Jeff

Natalie: I threw up everywhere.
Jeff: Nuh uh.
Natalie: When i get bad, I get really bad. I put in a request for a heating pad... I've been up all morning... Went to the bathroom 3 times... F'in been back and forth. I had to go wake Kevin up, cuz my medicine was in his room.
Jeff: Like in the middle of the night?
Natalie: Like an hour ago.
Jeff: What time is it? Like 10?
Natalie: Like 11:15.
Jeff: I know it's late when the lights are still out and I can't sleep anymore.
Natalie: If I don't get a heating pad, i will take a chair and bust it against this camera. They don't understand, I'm about to bust out in tears.

Jeff takes advantage of the first opportunity to talk to Natalie without Kevin present.

Jeff: I'm down. Since you're bustin' sh-t, suggest some beers for the pool today. So where you at? You still undecided?
Natalie: They keep askin the same thing in there too... I just don't know what to do. I feel like if I'm making a deal with Michele, I'm making a deal with the devil.
Jeff: Dude, you're not making a deal with Michele. You're making a deal with me.
Natalie: I feel like she's gonna be like you got got.
Jeff: That's not gonna happen. Besides... you're still gonna have me. How're you gonna feel next week, if you're up and you could've done this...
Natalie: If it weren't for Michele, I'd be 100% on this. She's such a liar though...
Jeff: She's just taking her chances with the PoV. Don't you think she'd tell me if she was trying to pull something like that? Then we both got got.
Natalie: I don't know... Can we all 3 talk together?
Jeff: Yeah, sure.

Jeff pulls Michele in.

Jeff: Are you down for tomorrow.
Michele: Of course I am, especially since you seem down for the count.
Natalie: Yeah.. if it's true... I don't know.. Last time she made me offers, she went back at the first chance... I'm afraid you're gonna tell me, you got got.
Michele: I have no chance with Kevin in the game. My whole goal is to get Kevin out.
Jeff: You gotta think about yourself at this point. Mull it over...

Jeff goes.

Michele: Think about it...
Natalie: If I could be guaranteed... at this point, I don't even trust Kevin 100%...
Michele: Well, we have to trust you too... For me, I'm throwing a lot away to offer this... I could just fight for Hoh and PoV...
Natalie: I'm not talking to anyone else til they get me a heating pad...

Natalie says she's passed out twice at work from period cramps. Michele is sympathetic, tells her to feel better...

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Bathroom
Jeff & Michele

Jeff: She say she's gonna think about it?
Michele: Yeah.

Michele and Jeff do their morning bathroom routines.

BB: Kevin, have you changed your batteries?

Kevin gets up from the backyard couch and comes into the storage room to change his batteries...

11:35am BBT
  • Kevin's in the Haves Room, talking to Natalie. She's serious. She tells Kevin she's not talking to anyone til she gets heating pads.
  • Michele's doing her morning routine in the bathroom
  • Fresh from brushing his teeth, Jeff's being extra snuggly kissy sweet with Jordan in the Pool Room.
CUT TO:
11:50am BBT
Bathroom
Michele & Jordan

Jordan's doing her morning routine. Michele's putting lotion on .

Chatter about the fires... Michele tells her about the arsonist last year. Jordan asks if people in California are passe' about fires at this point... That's a no.

Jordan steps into the shower stall to change into her bikini... Small talk...

Meanwhile, Jeff's in the kitchen, cleaning and debating what to prepare in terms of breakfast...

11:58am BBT
Michele goes out back to check on the weather and see if she'll be putting her bikini on too. She returns to the bathroom and tells Jordan that it's overcast and it smells funny out there. Jordan's brushing her teeth.


CUT TO:
12:04pm BBT
Kitchen
Jeff & Jordan

Jeff's all about food prep and a little bit of loving for Jordan... Apart from a few snide remarks made in jest, they've been on the love train since before Jordan woke up this morning.

Michele joins them in the kitchen. She changed into her bathing suit.

The plan for the day is to get some good sun in. For the moment, preparation of and chatter about food... Jeff & Michele are preparing real food.

Jordan's eating cookies and teddy grahams. Jeff brings up packing...

Michele asks if either of them have any laundry to do, as she's about to throw hers in. They're both all set. Michele goes to the Pool Room to collect hers.

12:15pm BBT
Around the house...

  • Jeff's cooking in the kitchen.
  • Jordan's watching him.
  • Natalie's moaning and telling Kevin she needs a heating pad. He offers to reheat the makeshift one he brought her earlier. She accepts. Off he goes.
  • Michele's back in the kitchen now.

12:17pm BBT
Haves Room
Natalie

Natalie: I swear, I'm gonna die...

***not touching it.

Kevin returns a couple minutes later with a freshly heated pack for her, then BB calls her to the Storage Room for the real thing. Kevin goes to get it for her. It's the right one... She exceuses herself to go to the bathroom.

**I'm sticking with them in order to see if she spills about Jeff and Michele coming to her this morning.

12:26pm BBT - Meanwhile, in the kitchen, food prep and playfulness continues.

CUT TO:
12:31pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Jeff, Jordan, Michele

Breakfast is served.

BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room.
Michele: uch... Hopefully it's not goodbye messages.
Jeff: It probably is.

Off she goes. Jeff and Jordan continue eating. In silence. No Michele bashing.

Jeff: Do you like your meat n eggs?
Jordan: mm hmm! Do you?
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: Michele's so weird.
Jeff: The weirdest.

**They lasted about a minute.

Jordan: She told me she fell as a kid and it did something to her brain.
Jeff: She gets like these mood swings...
Jordan: She might be bipolar.
Jeff: Yeah, she's definitely gotta couple of personalities going on.
Jordan: She's very very different.
Jeff: I'd like to see her casting tapes.

CUT TO:
Haves Room
12:37pm BBT
Natalie & Kevin

She's telling him everything Jeff said and all of her responses....

BB: Jordan, please come to the Diary Room.

Natalie: He's like, we'll both lay down... Like, when the competition begins, lay down on the floor. I'm like, that's what you say now.

They hear someone walking nearby, and they make smalltalk.

Natalie: You don't understand. If I don't take care of myself today, I wont even be able to participate in the live show tomorrow... Not only will I not be able to compete for HoH, I wont even be able to sit on the couch... Anyways... Michele came in, and she was like, I'll lay down, if you... And I'm like, I don't know you guys... I really like the option, but I have to be honest, it's all because of you, Michele. If you had been honest with me in the beginning of the game. Then Jeff's like, if she doesn't I will go after her. So I'm like, I feel like you guys are gonna tell me, you got got.

CUT TO:
12:41pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Michele & Jeff

Jeff: Are you really gonna blow it?
Michele: Yeah. I'll lie down. It would be funny if we could somehow do it together... Knock each other out.

Michele shows off her Big Brother battle wounds.

Jeff: I wish Natalie would just f'in roll.. cuz we'd have such a good chance to get there. We just have to talk to her a little more.
Michele: (missed it)
Jeff: If we could get past this week, I would put a lot of money on us getting to final 2.
Michele: Angriest jury house ever.
Jeff: Oh, the worst. They'd have to pick between 2 keys, and they'd keep diggin to find another one. We both have to talk to her some more... you have to reassure her that you're throwing it.
Michele: I need to tell her straight up what went down... It was just a mess, and I should've thought about it before running my mouth off to everyone.
Jeff: Just be like, this is my chance to earn your trust back. And she's really in no shape to play.

Jordan returns...

Michele: Did they ask you?
Jordan: Yeah. About your tv and not having cable... and then they asked me what you thought about my word Gucci. I was like, I think she likes it.. Michele's a pretty girl...
BB: Jordan, you are not allowed to talk about your DR sessions.

12:48pm BBT
Jeff: Where ya goin'?
Jordan: Gettin in the pool.
Jeff: No. They're gonna call me in the DR. Otherwise I'd already be in there.

Jeff goes inside. Jordan gets into the pool. Michele returns her 1/2 eaten bagel sandwich to the kitchen. That's where Jeff is.

12:50pm BBT - Michele returns to the backyard.

Michele: It's like 110 out here. It's ridiculous. My bathing suit's falling apart...

Jeff comes back out and covers himself in lotion.

Michele: You look like you'r eposin' on the raft.
Jordan: Do I? Jeff, will you get me a towel please.

Jeff goes to grab her a towel..

Jordan: Thanks, Gooch. I appreash.
Jeff: (uuuurp!) 'Scuse.

Jeff's sits down, poolside, dangling his legs in the water. Chatter about karaoke...




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







53 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I distinctly remember when Natalie had her period last month (pathetic, I know) because of all the tampon discussion. I don't recall all this cramps drama.

What is she up to? Tomorrow is HOH ... and she was going to finally give it everything (whatever that means). Now she is going to be sick and suffering? Hum ...

September 2, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Anyone else bothered by Jeff campaigning to stay (at the expense of Jordan) while playing kissy face with her at the same time?
And why is Michele campaigning to keep Jeff? Surely, she can't trust that he'll keep her around.
In the interests of Michele, I hope this plan to keep Jeff doesn't work. With him gone, I think she's got a lot better shot than with him there. IMHO

September 2, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Oh, forgot my manners. Good afternoon, everyone.
Carolyn, does Genie going back to school mean you're on solo duty for the duration?

September 2, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Afternoon everyone! Congratulation on winning GaYToR! Man Nat looks “ruff” this morning. She has lied so much I can’t tell when she is telling the truth anymore. Okay this is for GaYToR and for anyone else that could use the info. There are three little numbers on the back of your debit and credit cards, you have to use these numbers to verify you have the card in hand when ordering online, write the numbers down and keep it in a secure place. (I have to write stuff down cause I can’t remember sh**) Then scratch them off your card; you never know what a person is doing with your card information especially at restaurants when they walk off with your card. If those numbers are gone, they can’t use your card for online purchases. They can put any address down as long as they have the correct zip code. Sorry about your loss, cause you need party moola!

September 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

Ha good time for aunt flo to visit Nat, she'll be in no shape for the HOH tomorrow.

September 2, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

I have a question...Could someone please explain to be how this deal Michele and Jeff are trying to negotiate with Natalie is going to benefit Michele!!!

They are both promising to throw the HOH to her tomorrow..How can that help them because she could turn right around and put both of them on the block and keep Kevin.

I'm confused...Help!!!!!!!!

September 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Jane this is all due to the HOH competition tomorrow that she will lose. Now with these cramps she wont be able to give it her 110%, that she was gonna do. And you are right, last month when she had her period no mention what so ever of cramps, only the fact that she didnt bath the whole week. EWW She has more excuses of why she cant do something

September 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Patti Z- Jordan has been campaigning for Jeff to stay too. Michele is on her own no matter who goes or stays.

Jane- Natalie is up to the same thing she always is....no good!

On a different note, I watched the A&E story about Chima and what happened to her was terrible and I feel really sad for her. Then I watched the FB(her remarks about Russell) and feel like she deserves no sympathy. Does that make me a bad person?

September 2, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

ok, i finally opened a google account. up till now i was anonymous and an avid reader.

so natalie has stomach aches and a headache and threw up. ok anyone think that drinking mike's hard lemonadde has anything to do with that condition?
in a way i hope not, i hope it is the menstrual issues and she can not compete.

it might be kevin who upon seeing this decides to abandon her???

i am really fed up with jeff, the "get away from" to michelle sealed the deal, and let's face it if he had any of the character we thought he had earlier in the game, he wolud at least have openly questioned his move to expel russell, which imo now is second to marcellus not usiing the pov on himself.

anyway i seem to be rambling.

oh Thanks Carolym and Genie

awesome job, best BB site ever!

September 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Natalie is swearing she will not speak another word until they bring her a heating pad!!! What a threat!! PLEASE don't bring her one!!!

I notice that she is not in so much pain that she can't scheme!

September 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger MuppetFan said...

Ok everyone I will be back later to check in. I have to take my dog to the vet and then go pick up my car from the shop. It is going to be a costly day. I will need the laughs when I get back. So GaYTor go ahead and and pick on me later when I get back I will need the laughs. See you all soon.

September 2, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I think Jeff and Michele know they can take each other to the F2, not real sure that Jordan knows what is going on except for the Nat drunk talk last night? I'm confused too...

September 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger ClemsonGirl said...

IMO Nat is using cramps as an excuse so she will have a reason
1. Wheb she doesn't win HOH or
2. Her reasoning for Kevin as to why she decides to "flip the script" and vote for Jeff to stay and play for her. ???!!!

September 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree that it seems heartless, Jeff scheming to stay as he cuddles with Jordan...but remember that she has agreed to this. She has stated that she is not going to campaign for votes and that she wants him to stay.

I want to say, too, how much I've enjoyed this Web site this season. If I'm away and can't watch my recording of BBAD, this is my Bible!

September 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Penelope said...

Is Jordan really falling for Jeff or just upset he is leaving? I think Jeff would have already been "gone" if he wasn't stuck in a house with her.

September 2, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Natalie is one of the most annoying house guests in the history of BB!

September 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Yes, Nona, but recently Jordan has stated that she wants to stay. So, it seems a little more than heartless to me that Jeff doesn't appear to be giving her a thought while he campaigns.

September 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon Peeps!

Awww poor Natalie - she is the ONLY person ever to feel so bad when having a period - everyone needs to feel sorry for her and give her a break.

Damn even i couldn't type that all out without cracking up. Natalie is a perfect example of a self-absorbed, whiny, spoiled child.

MuppetFan - where in Canada are you? I LOVED the muppets and i still walk through life singing

♫ Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

I love making ppl think i'm a little off :P

September 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Dude we dont mention Chima.
So has Michele lied in the game?
I feel like when I blogg a bunch of good stuff and it never shows up,, where does it go? Blog heaven?
I say Michele and Kev hook up jus like Dan and Memphis..jus start knockin ppl off...btw Jeff had an op to do that with Russ..no one has done it I thought it world class move

September 2, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need to go on some errands, Be Back later.

Have a nice afternoon

September 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

this is old, but did anyone see last night last scene when Michele was celebrating in silence in the storage room Jumping up and down and spinning circles, I thought that was so cool.her just letting it go by herself

September 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

good afternoon all...the boys will be home soon. it'll be so interesting to find out how the first day of first and third grades went - however, as i'm learning with each passing year - i only get to hear bits a pieces when i ask (repeatedly) the rest comes out when they are darn good and ready - usually while i am napping or on the phone ;-) ah - children. my sweet little sweeties!

pattiz - i noticed your comment about jeff campaigning for votes all the while cuddling and spending time with jordan - i'm ok with that for a few reasons - 1. like nona said, he has jordan's permission. 2. please don't mistake this comment for disliking jordan but - dayum - she hasn't exactly been a stellar player in my opinion. 3. every man for himself at the end is the only way to win - no matter how much you like (or maybe even love) someone.

September 2, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Natalie: I swear, I'm gonna die...


***not touching it.

Promise promises

September 2, 2009 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

OMG ~ I can't believe that even Natalie thinks this is all her period! She has a frakin hangover. But, of course we wouldn't expect an 18 year old to be wise to the world about things like this. Wise up folks and quit giving this girl a pass to the $500,000.

September 2, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

clemsongirl - yes -and cramps are also the perfect reason to
a. make your voice go an octave higher in the dr for the extra dose of annoyingness
b. accuse everyone of lying every moment of every day at ALL times no matter what
c. be sure to tell everyone in the house an extra time or two how much integrity you have.

those are all the things i do when i have cramps. oh and i eat a lot of cheetos and drink mikes hard lemonade. but i'm not old enough to legally consume cheetos.

September 2, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Oh, sorry, Good Morning/Afternoon to you all!

September 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Natalie: I swear I'm going to die.

Carolyn: . . . not touching it.

LOL

September 2, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Does Jeff know Jordan asked Nat to vote her to stay? & said Str8 up she did NOT want to leave?

she hasn't been campaigning for him to stay anymore.

September 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposted for FancyP, per #7

fancyp said...
good afternoon youall If natalie stays in her bed all day she wont get blamed no matter which way it goes I would rather see Kevin stay and her gohome. Remember when your mom said your known by the company you keep . once he started to hang with Nat he has become another person when he see the playbacks the tears will roll. I believe we see the true Nat but not the true Kevin

September 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tallen - her mother's not in her life.. long since established. she was 100% raised by her dad.

September 2, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Brook, I don't fault Jeff for fighting for himself, as that is what anyone should do at this point. The thing that is bugging me is his almost seduction of Jordan at the same time. She seems to be falling harder for him now where she used to keep him more at arms' length. Maybe it's just that she's about to lose him?

September 2, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

I think after last night Kevin is pretty fed up with Natalie. He seemed to try to distance himself from her nasty behavior last night. Her saying, "jordan, oh jordan" about everything. She is downright mean and I don't think anyone else in that house truly is mean or would be on the outside....her, I think she would be mean-spirited anywhere, anytime. IMO

September 2, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

MMM, might explain alot of that machismo attitude, she shows outright.
She was so over the top last night on her drunk rants

September 2, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Kendall said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and the dishers,

Great blog! I've been a lurker and occassional commenter for a long time now (Kendall7). I'm a little uncomfortable with Jeff campaigning too.

I think he is genuine in his feelings for Jordan but why blow his chances at this game for someone he just met! I think guys a re better able to separate the two then we women are.

I hope Nat loses yet again and that Michelle wins HOH! I'm still hoping there really is hope at the bottom of Pandora's Box!

September 2, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Wendylady33 what was the name of the two old guys that sat in the balcony wisecracking? I am going to change my name to one of them! Ms. Piggy was my favorite though! Well I think Jeff is going home, Nat is not going to vote Jordan out.

September 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger MuppetFan said...

Ok I came back to check in before I leave for the rest of the day and what do I find, a comment from WendyLady33.
To answer your question, Alberta.
And thank you for that I now have that song stuck in my head. It will be there all day.
I love the muppets. I think that the HG's are kind of like them. Everyone can pull their strings and make them do what they want. LOL

September 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger CZ said...

Have I totally lost it (again ☺) or does Michele seem to have new clothes? If she lost 18 lbs., you would think her clothes would not fit that snugly. Also I don't remember previously seeing the things she has been wearing the past few days. Just a random thought since the other HG's clothes are becoming "very" familiar.

September 2, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

DAMN

michelle is kinda awkward,& she tries too har sometimes,but crazy? they act like she goes around swatting at birds that aren't there.

wtf?

they make me sick with that crap

I hope it makes them feel good about themselves to be so Judgemental of others.

B*tches!

September 2, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger You Have Been TOLD said...

Haven't chit-chatted with you guys much this season...but if they don't vote Jeff out-they are Dumb, dumb, DUMB!

I'm sure you guys have been over it already...but Jordan telling Jeff she will tell everybody to give him their vote? It sets off the "STUPID" sign in my head. What is wrong with these people!

OH-and my DVR says it is recording Big brother at 12:35 am on friday morning...anybody else have this going on?

September 2, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

The only reason Jordan is now wanting to stay is because clear up till late last night Natalie was telling her she needed to stay and needed to want to stay and of course, that if she stays, she's good. Why wouldn't she want to stay now, she has the little bulldog defending her if she stays, (she thinks.)

September 2, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Afternoon all...

I am so lost with everything. My laptop broke and still is not back yet. I moved this past weekend and Comcast screwed me over and will not jump to get my service transferred (my original appt. with them was Sunday). They are finally coming out tomorrow between 1 and 5 but in the meantime b/c it took them a week to transfer everything, I lost my original home number, missed 2 BB episodes and am stuck watching DVD after DVD.

I could have used my time wisely and unpacked, but I just wasn't feeling up to it, hehe.

I am really going to miss Jeff and Jordan together.

I can totally relate to his "get away from me" comment. Although I did not see it yet, I do not think he meant it in a mean way. I could totally change my mind after seeing it for myself, but I hope I don't have to. I don't want to risk watching the episodes online while at work, so I plan on watching Sundays show and Tuesdays show before the live show tomorrow night via On Demand. I was shocked to see BB was one of the options, but I am not complaining!

Since one of the J's is definitely going to the JH, I hope the one left can at least get 2nd place and the one in the JH get America's vote.

September 2, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh, one more thing!

Natalie should be thinking twice about keeping Jeff and having him and Michele lay down and let her "win" HOH. She would then have to be known as Natalie AKA Pot b/c it would be at that time that she has to meet Kettle. She keeps stating how no one has earned anything they won, blah, blah, blah....

Maybe if she is handed the win, she will be quiet for a night while she is eating crow.

September 2, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll be back with a new top post in 10-15 minutes :)

September 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger johnnysjodi said...

So far we know Michelle is voting to keep Jeff...Natalie says she's voting to keep Jordan (if this is at all true) that makes Kevin the tie breaker.
After last night's conversation with Michelle, Kevin went to HOH and was in real deep thought, makes you wonder if he might keep Jeff after all, so that Michelle will take out Nat-a-lie and guarantee him F3. Maybe he's thinking that Michelle and Jeff will be focused on taking each other out and he skates right into F2. Since he can't play for HOH this week.

September 2, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Reneep - the 2 old farts who heckled everyone were Statler and Waldorf - loved them too!

Muppetfan - i'm in Alberta too! Little sh*tty hole called Redcliff.

September 2, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger ClemsonGirl said...

I am going to miss J/J too! The show won't be nearly as interesting!

September 2, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

@lscott: Welcome. Much nicer to read comments from names than it is to read from all the Anons their used to be.

Re Jeff: Not only has he stated several times that evicting Russell may not have been such a good move after all, but he has spent quite a bit of time berating himself OUT LOUD about hating the kind of person he has become and how much he hates what the house has done to him. The house does that -- to every single person that spends any amount of time there. Even normally "sweet" Jordan turned into a nasty little name-caller and Michele hater. It was frightening to watch. I made a post in the Overnight Report, talking about Jeff's attitude, how I was having a hard time staying a "loyal" Jeff fan, but coming to my senses after contemplating how I would be if I was in the house, and after listening to Jeff state aloud how aware he is of what is happening to him.

Don't be too harsh on him. A mile in another's shoes . . .. Maybe that thought can help be a little less disappointed in Jeff. Hopefully. :)

September 2, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn, I really want to know what you think Michele and Jeff believe the benefit of keeping Natalie and giving her HOH tomorrow will be???????????????????

September 2, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger bitsy said...

Renny and th almond joy incident can be found on the flashback on august 26th starting at 1 am on all cams... good part starts around 1:25am

September 2, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Hey Jeff,
I think production was helpin you out last nite.

No alcohol for Jeff but plenty for Nat so Kevin could get to know our Nat a little bit better.

September 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

I am so, so, so embarrassed. If I have any pet peeve, it is the continual mixing up of there -- "there is no there there," their -- "their ears were bleeding from listening to all of Natalie's yapping," and they're -- "they're gonna wish they had confronted Natalie about all her lies." So, in thanking lscott for using a name, I talk about "all the Anons their used to be." Oh, OUCH.

Somebody, please get a grammar book and make me read it until my eyes cross.

Obviously, it should have been "they're." lol ;p) ;O) Sheesh.

September 2, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

"Cramps" ??? Now shes trying to convince everyone she has cramps..... Im not believing that for one minute. Yeah it may be her time of the month.

I think she is plotting to fake the HGs into thinking she wont be worth anything during HoH. I have also believed from the beginning that she could be under playing her abilities. Every single HG has said "She has won nothing and isnt a strong player". Her goal Im sure.

All part of her plan. IMO

September 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger clownchick said...

Hello everyone!! Been reading the blog for three seasons now, so I feel like i know you all, but have never commented.
What I'm wondering is what is this A&E special with Chima in it?
I can't seem to find info on it?

Thanks for a wonderful site Carolyn!

September 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below