;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday & Happy September!! :) The HGs get their wake up music almost every day... Here's yours! :)



I'm off to get crackin' on The Overnight Report™! See ya back here with the 1st installment around 5:15am BBT, and every 30-45 minutes after that, til it's done.

Thought you might like this weekly wrap up clip from Ross Mathews, featuring BB10 Memphis, too!




As midnight rolls around in the Big Brother 11 house, Jeff & Jordan are on Cams 1 & 2 in the Hammock, sharing funny stories about home, friends and family.

Kevin & Natalie are on 3 & 4, playing chess.

Michele's snoozing in the pool room, off camera.

The 1st flashback recommendation for morning cheer is seen to the right. No paranoia, pure fun... They're ba-ack!

Jeff's telling a story about how he crank called a buddy of his at work every single day for 2 and a half months...

Fast forwarding a few minutes... Jeff and Jordan start reminiscing about their time in the BB house, and how they'll probably miss it when they get out, and want to talk to & hang out with Casey, Laura and Braden all the time.

12:15am BBT
Jeff & Jordan, cont'd.

Jordan: When I think about Thursday, I always get teary eyed.
Jeff: When I gone...
Jordan: I keep thinking of when Julie says who's evicted... I get nervous about walking towards that door and out toward the audience, and I wont have anybody else with me anymore, and I'm by myself, and...
Jeff: I'm gonna love that part. Like, that's gonna be my favorite part of leaving.
Jordan: What're you gonna do? Are you gonna be like, (high class voice) Hi, Hellooo?
Jeff: I don't know what I'm... I'll probably be like (raises arms)
Jordan: (giggles) What're you gonna wear?
Jeff: My black shirt. The one I wore the first show. The long sleeve one.
Jordan: That's not dressy.
Jeff: That's what I'm wearin'. You don't like it, beat it.. Except I'm gonna be the one beating it, so don't worry about it.

And on to Michele... But not maliscious in tone, at all.

Jordan: Michele said, the other day, she's like, I couldn't sleep, because Jeff kept flickin' his feet.
Jeff: Well, there's 10 other beds. Go get one. This they're gonna put that on? Me shakin' my legs all the time?
Jordan: Well, I don't know... thought you were masturbating...
Jeff: (laughs) Oh, yeah

Jordan refers back to Michele telling her she doesn't like to do crunches because she cuifs..

Jordan: Can you believe Michele.. I can't even believe
Jeff: Dude, she's goin' f'in bananas in here. For real.
Jordan: She is. She looks really good though now that she's lost all this weight. She's a really pretty girl.
Jeff: That's part of it too. She doesn't eat, like hardly anything, 'cause I know she wants to keep that weight off, and she's not eating anything, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it... Sometimes, I feel like she's diabetic or something, because, like her blood sugar... Like when she gets too much sugar, she acts all f'in goofy... She has like a beer, it's over. No wonder they don't give us liquor, cuz she's jumpin in the pool from a glass of wine.

Jordan: I know... Remember when Casey did the fake bikini contest thing? And she was like realllly goin'. I was like, what the heck?!
Jeff: Oh my gosh...
Jordan: She told me that when she drinks, she gets really flirty.
Jeff: Oh my gah... I'm sure.
Jordan: She shocked me.
Jeff: I know. Laura wanted to do that every single day... I rode her a little bit (in the DR).
Jordan: You're the only person I never talked crap about.
Jeff: Me too.

After a little more chatter, Jeff and Jordan walk arm in arm back into the house...



CUT TO:
12:32am BBT
Green Room
Cams 1 & 2
Michele, Jeff & Jordan

The HGs are on an inside lockdown for a few minutes. Jordan's teasing Jeff a little about his penchant for Grape flavored Chapstick. After getting up to use the restroom, Michele comes and joins Jeff & Jordan, already in the Green Room.

Michele: Well that decided that. I'm like, yeah, you're not goin' outside.
Jordan: Did they do it?
Jeff: mm hmm.. they're probably just fixing something.
Jordan: I told him maybe we'll get lucky and they'll do another...
Michele: Yeah, more money's gonna come.
Jeff: Yeah...
Michele: I think we're done.
Jordan: (sing-songy) You never know... It's the Big Brother house...
Michele: (also sing-songy) That's true... They could fill our backyard with bugs...
Jeff: They might be fumigating.
Michele: They should.
Jeff: I don't know.. wtf do I care.
Michele: That'd be gross if you had your suitcase, and it was filled with bugs from this place.
Jordan: Ew, I know...
Michele: It's like, I find bugs in the drawers... I'm like, ew, bugs in my shoe!
Jeff: We had some good candy. Sno Caps? Those things rock.
Michele: Yeah... They forgot to shut off the back light on the splish plash room again, so I was like seeing everything again. I'm like...
Jordan: (laughs)
Jeff: Oh, to close those curtains?
Michele: Yeah.

Jeff asks about Natalie's whereabouts, and Michele tells him she's upstairs playing chess with Kevin...

Michele: I like your nails.
Jordan: Do you? It's that pink color. You can use it.
Michele: I think I will... (Michele giggles out of no where and says) Sorry, I took some crack today.
Jeff: Some crack? Why're you all goofy? You're running on fu... You're getting a little weird in here. Good thing there's only a couple weeks left.
Michele: There's like 2 weeks..
Jordan: Yeah, but still... That's good!
Michele: Yahoo!

Jordan: We were talking about how we're gonna see Casey, Braden and Laura...
Michele: Oh, I know.. It's been a million years.
Jordan: I'm gonna be excited... I'm gettin' DRUNK.
Michele: (laughs)
Jeff: The only problem with you, I'm worried about, like in Vegas, is like, taking care of you... Like you're gonna get drunk in an hour, and you're gonna be all Blllaahhhh (hurl noise) all over...
Jordan: I don't do that.
Jeff: Bullsh-.. You had a glass of win and you were like f'ing crying.
Jordan: I had a whole glass..
Michele laughs.
Jeff: Dude, you don't know what Vegas is... It's f'in.. It's over for you. You'r enot even gonna realize you were there. I'm just saying. I'm already preparing for it.
Jordan: No, I had fun.
Jeff: Had fun where?


Meanwhile, up in the HoH Room...
The same song and dance
12:35am BBT
Cams 3 & 4
Kevin, Natalie

Natalie: Jeff was like, "She's going crazy. She almost used the veto on me." And when Jordan doesn't go home, she'll be all nuts for the HOH competition, I'll say maybe, and then she'll be so confused! I'll say I'm thinking of my options, it's a possibility...


Green Room
Jeff, Jordan and Michele, cont'd

Jordan: I dance the whole time.
Michele: Oh, I miss dancing.
Jordan: I do. I dance the whole time. I can't dance, but I go out there and dance my heart out. I'm serious.
Jeff: Do you pump up the jam?
Jordan: mm hmm.
Michele: I know.. I can't wait to get to Vegas...
Jeff: I know.. How awesome it's gonna be..
Jordan: yup.
Jeff: We have to do something, I'm sure. They're not just gonna give us a f'in free trip.
Michele: Yeah, they probably invite us to some party where we have to meet fans...
Jeff: Dude, in Vegas, nobody gives a f about us. They're gonna be like, who?? That's what I'm saying though.. We're gonna have to be doin' sh-t, so you can't be drunk out of your gourd.
Michele: That'll just be like one night.
Jeff: Yeah.. who knows if it's even true. Ya know?
Michele: All I know is, unlike all the douchebags who hated on other people from past seasons and stuff, like, you know, all of us are good...
Jeff: Dude, I'm not gonna wanna hang out with anybody... I'm gonna be like, nice to see you again. Let's get the F outta here.

Jeff thinks a lot of people will think he's a douchebag...

***For all the info on the Party in Vegas, please click here.


CUT TO:
1:06am - 1:35am BBT
HoH Room
Cam 3
Kevin & Natalie

After some good natured ribbing about chess and pool victories and losses, Kevin and Natalie get down to the business of how to best torture Michele...

Kevin: So you think you should bait Michele? Just to throw her off a little bit?
Natalie: Yeah... Just to throw her off. I mean, I'm not gonna go up to her and be like, hey, so I'm thinking about it, ya know, I'm not gonna approach her, but if she asks me, I'm not gonna be like how I've been and just deny...
Kevin: You know that's hard though.
Natalie: Why?
Kevin: Cuz, I did that to Russell. And when it gets to the last minute, he's like yes or no, yes or no?
Natalie: Yeah.. and I'll say no at the last minute, and she'll still be like...
Kevin: That's not gonna throw em off, cuz it's like, 8 hours before the competition. They're gonna eventually say, just say yes or no. You know, like, it only works if you throw her off right when she finds out. Cuz right then again, we have to run over there and compete.
Natalie: I can't do that.
Kevin: Keep just saying maybe.
Natalie: That's what I'm doing right now...
Kevin: Or is there a way, on the day, you can be like... cuz I think it's a good idea.. cuz that would like, it'll.. f-ck with her head.
Natalie: Right. When he goes home, she'll be so surprised..
Kevin: right.
Natalie: ...and she'll be htinking of that.
Kevin: Right.
Natalie: I think though, alone, his eviction alone is gonna make her...
Kevin: No, cuz she's gonna mentally prepare for it! She has f'ing 3 days now to prepare for it..
Natalie: Well, I'm not tellin her straight up right now.... Right now what I keep saying is, I need to think about it... I need to see if I can trust you or not.. My gut, my intuition tells me not to trust you, and you told me if I trust you, I'm stupid...
Kevin: Why don't you say yes, unless something changes.
Natalie: No, I'm never saying yes at all.
Kevin: Why can't you say..
Natalie: All I'll say is maybe..
Kevin: Why can't you say yes, if something changes.
Natalie: What changed?
Kevin: Um.. I threatened your life (laughing)
Natalie: (giggles) He said he would cut off my nipple!
Kevin: Then you'd be like, look, I had something change.


Natalie: Noo... They think... First off, I just don't get why they think I would really think they would not compete in HoH when it's final 4. Bullsh-t. Second off, they think that uhh.. both, Both of them say they would take me to final 2. Bullshit again. And... they don't understand how I want Michele out, so they think that getting you out is ok. Bullsh-t. And...
Kevin: Aren't you a dumb b-tch, like the rest of em?
Natalie: And.. they think that I'm dumb if I don't do it, because I'm gaining a stronger competitor, which is bullsh-t. In my opinion, Kevin's just as strong... And... It's us 2 against you, Michele. I like my odds.
Kevin: mm hmm.
Natalie: You and I against her. I like my odds. Michele, you haven't really done anything too great in this game, as a competitor... The only thing she really earned was this veto. THat's about it.

***holding tongue, lest it spew forth similar bile.

Kevin: mm hmm
Natalie: She didn't really earn any of the other vetos... or, or... even HoH.. She got it by default.
Kevin: mm hm
Natalie: She answered one frigging question. Against you.
Kevin: Cuz no one picked her.
Natalie: Cuz nobody picked her. So she got that pretty much by default. Sooo.. I...
Kevin: I went up there 3 times. I started, somebody picked me, and...
Natalie: Yeah. I like my odds against her. I truly think I could beat her. I mean, I'm positive I could beat Michele, ya know?


Kevin: Wait! But we need to think of a way to throw her off on the game. This is what we need to focus on. Cuz we already know, we have odds against Michele, but how can we increase our odds by you winning HoH?

***Because as confident in you are in your abilities, Natalie, Kevin's clearly a bit less so, and his life in the game depends on you next week.

Natalie: I'm just gonna f'in win it. That's it.

They run through more scenarios of ways to mind f-ck Michele... cuz that's the house sport. Then they touch on Jeff a bit and say he's behaving like Russell now... Then the crux of it all...

Natalie: Bottom line is, we're goin to the final two. We're strong competitors!
Kevin: Remember when we were doing LML... and thinking out of the box? We need to think like that now. We think we got it good, and we don't. Bi*tch can win HoH.
Natalie: (non-chalant) ...then Jordan goes home.
Kevin: We have to f*ck with her head!
Natalie: I know!
Kevin: Maybe I should do something... go to her and say, "I thought about it, and I do want Jeff to stay." We have to f*ck with her head. It doesn't hurt for me to tell her I thought about it again. Why does she approach me once, then never again?
Natalie: Because of Jeff. She needs help to take you out, is what she's telling me. Jeff told her there is hope with me, but she has to talk to me, because the only reason I'm not sure is because I have to talk to her.
Kevin: This is why you don't allign yourself with a habitual liar.

***Ommmm...

Kevin: To me, what they're offering is not even slightly attractive.
Natalie: They give me final three, but I get cut at final three. I didn't come here for final three.
Kevin: No one remembers Zach.
Natalie: Last year, Jerry. It's not even about being remembered, I want final two.

***No, Natalie. You want final 1, and honestly, I'd be shocked if you took Kevin there...

Natalie: It's us two against Michele. She's not a strong competitior. She's won sh*t - by luck. We haven't put all our effort yet. I gave 100% in the hanging competition, and look how I did. When we tried, we won. So we'll win. I'm not worried about her at all. I know we can beat her. The whole point was to get a strong competitor out. This is not an option.
Kevin: I'm started to get very very irritated. Like I'm gonna blow up...

***Me too, Kevin.

After 3 minutes of fish, we return to Kevin & Natalie.

Natalie: Dude, the nail is in the coffin. It's done. It's a wrap. There's absolutely nothing that could be said to me.. or done... It's over.
Kevin: It's cuz Jordan too's in love with him. She really really likes him. She's trying too... She's like, doens't it make more sense?
Natalie: Yeah.
Kevin: I'm like, duuuuuude.
Natalie: How does it make more sense to keep a stronger competitor? How? How? Tell me how.
Kevin: It makes no sense. (pause) I'm almost thinking that some bizarre mystery power's gonna be revealed again.
Natalie: Dude! Jordan said she almost pooped her pants, cuz she went in there, and that envelope from our money... Imagine if that was you and you were on the block?
Kevin: Oooh.. yeah. I didn't even think about that. She's on the block.
Natalie: Coup d'Etat. Change the nomination... My ass would be goin' home for sure.

***From your mouth to Allison Grodner's ears.

Kevin: I would be (laughing) breaking every single motherf'in window in this place.
Natalie: hehehehe
Kevin: Cuz that's bullsh*t
Natalie: Yeah.. When we finally have power...
Kevin: Yeah! When we finally have something, they give him again.
Natalie: Yeah, a twist where he could stay. Oh.. helll no. This'll be some bigger sh-t that microphones thrown in the pool. hehehe.
Kevin: Yeah, cuz clearly they want us to go, if that were to happen.
Natalie: Yeah.
Kevin: ..so might as well go home.
Natalie: Exactly.
Kevin: No. That wouldn't happen. I have now realized the game is not fixed. After the s'more situation.
Natalie: And the cans...
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: But that was cuz of us though... The going home, not going home on the cans situation wasn't because.. It was because of LML.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: So tht had to do with us.. and our thinking.
Kevin: Yeah. So I don't think the game is fixed at this point.
Natalie: A this point. I never thought it was fixed.
Kevin: I did for a second. I was like, wait a minute...
Natalie: The only part I thought was fixed was the Coup d'Etat to Jeff.
Kevin: And also, too, the Veto? The fact that the Veto wasn't tailored to Jeff... When i say fixed, I mean tailored to Jeff.
Natalie: Mm hmm.
Kevin: And then with the Veto too, I was like, I'm gonna play hard, but...
Natalie: I actually played like my life was on the line.
Kevin: I didn't. I played hard. Like I really wanted it... But before it started, I was like, ok, just go! I just went. I didn't say, like, gimme a couple minutes to strategize, cuz that's what I would've done if my life was on the line. I'da been like, y'all need to hold the f'in presses, cuz I need 5 minutes.

Natalie and Kevin continue talking for quite a while up there... until about 1:50am BBT, at which point they come downstairs, specifically to eavesdrop on Michele, Jeff & Jordan.

***Going back downstairs to see what's up with Jeff, Jordan and Michele...


At 1:30am BBT, Jeff and Michele have a brief private conversation about Natalie and her vote... As nothing will come of it, it's not worth the time to read or transcribe.


CUT TO:
1:40am BBT
HoH Room
Natalie & Kevin
Cams 3 & 4

Natalie: If I win POV, I'll scream Chima!!!!! Vengeance!!!!!

***Attica!!!!

Natalie: I have it all planned. I want her to know she's not forgotten...
Kevin: How about a shout out to your boyfriend? Your pops?
Natalie: Nah.. They know how I feel. I have to win HoH, so I can give the nomination speech to Michele! I have it all planned.

***Just like every week... Just like you were going to win the HoH this week, and give Jeff the same speech he gave to Jessie when he used the Coup d'Etat, but since letting Kevin have it and get the blood on his hands allows you to buck for Jeff's jury vote... Much Like Russell's last week... When you orchestrated his departure... and worked him for his jury vote all week.

***No doubt Natalie can play this game and everyone in it, except Michele, like nobody's business. And since she can't actually play Michele, she does the next best thing: she makes everyone around Michele turn against her and vilify her.


Stepping away from the viciousness... Let's go back downstairs to the fun zone.. :)

1:40am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff, Jordan, Michele
Michele is on Cam 1
Jeff & Jordan are on Cam 2

Jeff enters the room, tells them he's going to sleep outside, then lets them know he's joking. He climbs into bed with Jordan, takes his pants off and the giggles begin...

Jordan: You always beat me.
Jeff: What? I don't beat you.
Jordan: Yes, you do.
Michele: Oooh.. slander.

Jeff sits up to take his shirt off.

Jeff: I know.. there is a lot of shots of me slappin' her face.
Michele: Nice. hehe. Replay that.
Jeff: Those are love taps.
Jordan: mm hmm.
Jeff: I can't wait til tomorrow. Tomorrow I might really drown you, Jordan. Show you my love.
Michele: Oooh. Drown me too then, damn you.
Jeff: Alright. Oh, yeah. I told you I'd drown you.
Michele: Yeah, you promised.
Jeff: Alright. Tomorrow's a double drowning.
Michele: (giggles...) A double drowning ceremony.
Jeff: Actually, we'll wait til Wednesday, so we get it on tape... with the camera.
Michele: Oooh. That should be fun.
Jeff: I feel so good, cuz I was wearing a hat today.... I wish we had more scary stories.
Michele: Remember that time Ronnie was here?
Jordan: Aw.. that was scary.
Michele: That was scary!
Jeff: You and Ronnie...

Jordan's caressing Jeff's head...

Michele: (lots of laughs) I'm just kidding. No, actually, I had a dream he came back, like the other day, and I woke up, and I was so mad.
Jordan: He got on my nerves so bad.
Michele: Anyways... Remember that time we were all in here, and Lydia like decided to jump into bed with you guys, and we were all in bed?
Jeff: Yeah, and she tried grabbin' my yoinker.
Michele: Yeah, I thought she was!
Jordan: I never...
Jeff: Dude, 15 times!

Jeff reaches in to grab it himself. Claiming ownership?

Jordan: I never said anything, but I thought she did.
Jeff: Dude, like 10 times. I thought you were makin her do that.
Jordan: No.
Jeff: I was like, Jordan!
Jordan: No, it wasn't me. She wanted to do it herself.
Michele: (cracks up)
Jordan: I thought that, but I never said it. That's funny...
Jeff: Yeah.. grab my thing.. I was like, dude, stop f'in. I thought you were tellin her to do that..
Jordan: Noooo! Why would I tell her to do that?
Jeff: I don't know.
Michele: Yeah, I was like, ok, this is weird...
Jordan: I was like, why is she trying to feel up on him...

Jeff turns on the light and starts searching for his chapstick... grape, if you please...

Jordan: You're in your short shorts. I thought you were wearing pants.
Jeff: What you do with the purple one!?
Jordan: I didn't touch it!
Michele: You have purple chapstick? Is it like bubblegum flavored or something?
Jeff: It's grape! I buy em in 5 packs, because I lose em all the time.
Michele: Is it lipsmackers?
Jeff: It is lipsmackers, I think!

Michele: (major giggles) No comment.

The chapstick diaries, by Jeff Schroeder...

The friendly chatter continues... the snuggles get more intimate... Jeff and Jordan fans looking for a fun flashback, here ya go. Starting here and going thru til 3am...





Last but not least, the Flashback Find of the evening starts at 2:08am BBT on Cams 1 & 2. The conversation turns to Saved by the Bell, Happy Endings and Strip clubs. Jordan's never heard of the phrase happy ending... She has, however, had a facial. Jeff & Michele can't help cracking up over the double entendre...

It's really funny.

Here's an excerpt from the latter part...

Jordan: Where's your hand goin?
Jeff: You know where it's goin...
Jordan: No!
Jeff: Dirty massages! Who said that?!
Jordan: Jeff wants a dirty massage.
Michele: Who wouldn't want one?

The talk and laughter in the Pool Room continues throughout the 2am hour... Shortly before 2:30am, Natalie and Kevin even give up on eavesdropping, since there's no game talk.

I strongly recommend you watch the flashback from 2-3am in the pool room. It's a hoot! :)


And... there's Jordan initiating smooching. :)




This concludes the Overnight Report™!





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







62 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning my Precious.. (Caorlyn)... That would have been better if Syn hadn't done the Natalie chop, which was superf'infabutastic.

Great minds think alike. I saw Carolyn is going to ask C=Venus for one, Syn made one, and I was (honestly) thinking about it yesterday... how the match would be uncanny.

But Precious fits Carolyn because she is a gem and during BB she is locked away and is lost in this abyss we call the internet.

Now an official greeting.

Good morning ♥♥♥♥♥CAROLYN♥♥♥♥♥!!!!

And good morning any other earlier risers who may already be commenting.

I just now caught up wit all the afternoon and night comments and so many I should respond to but I can't go back and find them all now. OK, I could, but I won't. I'm glad people pick on me when I'm not here. :-p~ It shows I may be gone but never forgotten. (I get a warm gooey feeling inside.)

^Ä^

September 1, 2009 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

One from yesterday I can't let pass...

bluex1969 said...

I totally had a dream about Whitney Houston a few nights ago.......I was walking home from the I.U. campus, and noticed a van on the side of the road with a flat. I offered to change it for the lady, and it turned out to be Whitney Houston.

As a thank you, she sang every song from her new album to me and gave me her autograph......then she turned into a drag queen and I thought I had been had......then I woke up......weird........huh?


Not weird at all Lube. A simple analysis tells me you were dreaming of me performing. That's why Whitney became a drag queen. But how nice of you to change my tire. You don't want me to break a nail.

As for the walking home from the I.U. campus... well let's get Freudian here. You're just super horny.

Maybe you need to hump a few more pillows since you ain't gonna catch any of to boiz! HAHA!

^Ä^

September 1, 2009 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Gaytor :) I ♥ U 2

Smoooch!

September 1, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that was my analysis as well.. that blue was dreaming of you :)

September 1, 2009 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Dishers!
I've been thinking of why lately, I've kind of lost interest. Partly because there are so few left in the house to watch, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that this season seems like there is so much hate. I'm guilty of it, i cant stand natalie. it seems like so much hate inside is aimed at Michele and a lot of fans are hating on natalie. I dont know, i dont think my fragile emotions can take much more of this season. I may have to put this on the back burner til the finale.
I wish I could be there when J/J realize what total sh*ts they have been to Michele despite her loyalty and most of all her honesty and integrity. Michele deserves a huge apology.

September 1, 2009 at 5:54 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn! : )
Good morning GaYToR! : )
Good morning BBDishers to check in later!

Looking forward to TOR and the events of today. I'm kinda down right now because Kevin has his blinders on (with the whole trusting Natalie thing), and it looks as if Sexy Jeff is on his way out. I like Jordan, but if Jeff could stay, all would be right with the BB world! If Jeff does go, I hope his BB spirit possesses Jordan and she teams up with Michele to get Natalie OUT!!! Yes, I'm even liking Michele better than Natalie now. (I used to despise them both equally!!!) So anyway, that's my whining for the morning (hopefully not too much for Rule #6)! ; )

Have a great POV Show Day!!

September 1, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning BB Addicts!!! :)

September 1, 2009 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so very much for the song i needed it to wake up. i hadnt heard that one in along while so it was nice. you are a true sweetheart dear carolyn

September 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Morning!!!
*passes coffee,tea,donuts*

ok,no donuts,*passes Oatmeal*

sweet Lord Memphis looks gooood

September 1, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn..

Good Morning Everyone.

Great wake-up music. Great surprise. You are going to spoil us and we will expect this daily. It put me in such a good mood. Yhanks.

I am anxious to see tonight's show and the editing. I hope they show more of N/K and their plans.

Someone said last night that they didn't know why Nat was leading Jeff and Michele on. Nat loves it..this is all her game. I just hope Kevin wakes up soon. It seems anyone that gets around her changes. I know watching her puts me in a bad mood and I get snapping around everyone here. Scary..

Enough of that.

Have a good day everyone.

$20.00 a day Carolyn, I am getting stock.

September 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

Hello. I'm Mbm744. I've been coming to this site for a long time, but this is my first comment. I'm only 16, but I am a huge Big Brother fan, and I have been watching since way back in season 1!!!

Also, let's hope there's more to this Pandora's Box. Did anyone else notice on Sunday's episode at the very end they said "will it affect the game?" that kind of got me excited LOL. Anyway, nice to meet you all!

September 1, 2009 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Wow, Memphis is really booooring.

September 1, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Good Morning Carolyn and et al.

I was thinking last night (for a change) after they won their money.

What if the twist is that they can give their money to someone to leave or can pay the HOH to take someone off the block and be replaced.

Just thinking that a present it seems like a luxury comp and they did say twist.

September 1, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥
Good morning RepX and Genie ♥

Good morning BB Buddies!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That's about all I may accomplish here today! But I'll try to get back before everyone goes to sleep this time! I wish I could say I'm away cause I'm getting lucky or something...sadly not!! ☺

And here is a message from Jun! It looks like she is having a lovely holiday! Great pics! I told her I was going to live vicariously thru her for the moment.

Thanks jules! Please tell everyone at the dish I say hola!


Gaytor!! ♥ Are you ready for Southern Decadence?? Even though I'm straight, I think it would be a hoot to go! Remember last year me mentioning I listen to OutQ a lot (satellite radio) they are going to be there too! SO I'll get to hear all about it through their eyes! YAY!!!

Have a great day everyone!

September 1, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Kevin: This is why you don't allign yourself with a habitual liar







Holy Snot! I almost choked to a deff

September 1, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Marcel and Lisa said...

ok...i haven't read through all the comments anywhere...LOL..but could someone tell me if they think that Jeff has another power and is gonna pull either him or Jordan off the block on Thursday?? Is it possible w/that pandoras box?? Or was that money only?? he doesn't appear to be too upset about leaving...kinda laid back about it...

September 1, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

I seriously don't know if I can watch/read anymore.

Natalie is not good for my health! my bp is through the roof at 9 am


*&^%%%#$@%@%@%@$!####)


and Kevin,you aren't much damn better these days!

*&^%#$#%#$@%%###%@

damn I wish I could call in to the house or Something!

September 1, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning Carolyn

Good Morning Dishers

I am going to miss the show tonight but I realy am not that upset. They will show the money grab and I don't really believe that much more will come from the Pandora's box angle.

Jane I agree about Memphis. I didn't even finish watching this interview.

September 1, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger deroberts said...

Good morning, Carolyn, and fellow BB addicts. I try to remember it's just a game, but I can't even read the transcriptions of Kevin and Natalie's conversations. I just have to skip over them, so if they actually say anything interesting please put it in bold or something.

September 1, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Does Jeff still have the key?

September 1, 2009 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JulieB I am more than ready for Decadence... mentally. Physically, not so much. Physically as in I still have so much to do, and still protect my brain and the stitches. Still haven't finished my costume. Haven't even thought out the final product. Oh well, I work best under pressure. Am I ready for 100,000 men? ABSOLUTELY! Especially after last year because it was canceled at the last minute because of Gustav. The theme changed a bit so I have to adjust too.

I'm not sure I can take much more reading of TOR, but I will because I always read every word and think about how Carolyn needs that new set of ears... daily.

Carolyn do you have a voice distortion program that makes it easier to listen to her voice? Nothing would help, having to listen to her lies, but if the voice were different, I might could at least tolerate it.

Good morning Wendy2
Good morning Lucky13
Good morning Heather
Good morning Colleen
Good morning MnM Michelle
Good morning Pamela
Good morning Mbm744
Good morning Jane
and
Good morning curlerchik.

Mbm744... so you have been watching every season since you were 5? How many do you remember? I don't have a lot of recall about TV shows like this from when I was 5 years old. Interesting.

(things that make me go hmmmm.)

^Ä^

September 1, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sort of want to see Natalie win PoV just so she can run around the house screaming, "Vintiction! Vintiction!"

September 1, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger April in Alabama said...

I genuinely like Kevin, but I am afraid Natalie will be his undoing! It is good for him to get Jeff out, and for Natalie to be right behind him. Of the final five, Natalie is the one I like the least. I feel bad for my reasons though, it has nothing to do with her game play(let's be honest, she has played everyone like a fiddle!), her voice and the way she talks bother me! So, since Jeff will most likely be gone thursday, I would love to see Kevin, Michelle and Jordan as final 3. After that I am kinda torn. I would love to see Jordan win somthing because I know she needs it, but she needs to step up and earn a little. I think Michelle is playing to the best of her ability and I applaud that. I believe that Kevin has been a silent threat and where where it was crucial to do so.
Morning everyone!

September 1, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger A.Non E. Mus said...

SHUT UP NATALIE!!! I can't even read what you are saying.

September 1, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If only we had a dime for everytime Natalie has said " I have it all planned"

Geez, I think I am going to cancel my feeds when my next payment is due. Reading what she says will be torture enough.

September 1, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I'm so annoyed with Natalie. She keeps saying that Michele has won competitions with luck and that she's not a strong competitor.

But Natalie, at least she's won stuff. Unlike you who hasn't won a single competition all season.

Unfortunately Jeff will be gone tonight. Hiopefully Natalie and Kevin are next. I'd love to see Michele and Jordan in the final 2.

September 1, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do we think all hope is gone for Jeff now that they got their money? I am newer to BB over the past few seasons and Im trying to remember how the twists were in the past. Was the Coupe de tat the major game changer?

September 1, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Some of these comments are confusing me. I'm not even going to ask.

Morning everyone. Did I loan anyone of you a library book??? I can't find Sundays at Tiffany's. Might have tp pay for htis one. crap.

September 1, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good morning everyone!

I'm loving the Ross vid! Memphis may be a bore but Ross holds the show :0)

Carolyn - good choice on morning tunes! LOVE Earth Wind & Fire!

September 1, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Natalie is a con artist of the highest magnitude. There aren't too many places in life that's a compliment.

What they don't know about Michele, what they can't know because Blockbuster just doesn't offer that life experience, is Michele is mentally strong, not just smart. She earned a PhD in a seriously competitive field by 26 and, a seriously competitive man's field. BB is hard, but a doctorate in neuroscience is harder. Just a tad. She gets emotional because she's not a sociopath, not because she's weak.

September 1, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Michelle - I could only get half way through the Memphis interview. That Memphis managed to make Ross boring is saying something.

September 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am gonna wear my F5 button out....

September 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning GaYToR, Carolyn and everyone else!

Gaytor...how is your 'noggin'? Have you received the test results back yet? Hope everything is ok.

September 1, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Kemi said...

I haven't read through all the comments yet, so I may be repeating someone else, but I have wondered this since I read about the Pandora's Box twist.

Do you think AG gave a vague statement about it on purpose so that the producers could alter the twist based on who picked up the key? I really wonder if the reason we haven't heard anything more about it is because the producers are still scrambling to find a way to save America's favorites?

September 1, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

What really upsets me is that everything that goes on in the house nat has to comment about how it was because of her. She thinks she did everything in this game and I cannot stand to listen to her. If she wins it would be a shame. I don't even whant to see her in final 3.

All Nat did was lie and I cannot believe no one has mentioned the fact that she cannot be 18 because the contract clearly says you hae to be 21.

September 1, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Kemi said...

I'm sorry. I got so caught up in my theory I forgot to say good morning.

Good morning, everyone! :)

September 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

wendy2 said...
Good Morning Dishers!
I've been thinking of why lately, I've kind of lost interest. Partly because there are so few left in the house to watch, but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that this season seems like there is so much hate. I'm guilty of it, i cant stand natalie. it seems like so much hate inside is aimed at Michele and a lot of fans are hating on natalie. I dont know, i dont think my fragile emotions can take much more of this season. I may have to put this on the back burner til the finale.
I wish I could be there when J/J realize what total sh*ts they have been to Michele despite her loyalty and most of all her honesty and integrity. Michele deserves a huge apology.

Wendy, I 100% agree with you..I would love to be there, and hope they show a loop of all Natalie's lies on the 2 hour finale. They should all get down on their knees and kiss Michele's butt!! I am so disappointed in Jeff and Jordan!

I mostly watch on mute now days because I can't stand listening to Natalie and Kevin is getting just as bad!

September 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn & fellow BB addicts!! Hope everyone is have a great day! Haven't been around to post alot lately as my whole house has had the flu! No fun!! (me, Lysol & bleach are BFF's) But we're all finally feeling better. Gonna try & catch up on all I've missed in the last few days. I know for sure I'm disliking Natalie more & more. If Jeff goes to the jury house this week I hope Michele & Jordan team up & get N/K out! Still wanting to know if the key Jeff found is going to be of any assitance to him?? One can only hope! :)

September 1, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Zinger said...

Good Morning Everyone. I'm so tired and it's my day off, so I think I'll take a nap as it looks like the household is gonna continue to be boring.

But before I go...Happy Birthday Russell! I have your present all wrapped up. You just gotta come and get it. :)

September 1, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Hello All!!!

Well the day has finally arrived!

Im leaving tonight for a week back home in texas.

Maybe I should change my name to Kent.In.TX for the week! hahahaha

Carolyn hope you are well!

I wont be around as much, but Im sure all of yall will continue with your lives as if i was never there!

Enjoy tonights show! I will be up in the air while its on!

Much Love,
Kent

September 1, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow BBDishers!!!!!!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!!!

Carolyn, I have to admit that when you interject your opinion, thoughts, and/or conclusions in the dialogue between HG's, I crack up! You are trully gifted at what you do!

I just watched the Ross Mathews interview with Memphis and it was so sad that they were talking about how Jeff needed to win the POV and Memphis really thought that Jeff had a chance of winning the whole thing. He now has a snowballs chance in Hell to win. The vote will probably go 1 for Jordo and 1 for Jeff. Then the puppet Kevin will stand up and say that he votes to evict Jeff. :-(((

It will be interesting to see the morph POV comp tonight on Tuesday's show.

Check back in later.

September 1, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Zany....didn't you just love Sundays at Tiffany's? Made my heart sing!

September 1, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Not that I know, but my guess about no one calling Natalie out on her age is it's not worth it. I'm sure most of them suspect (Kevin and Michele do for sure), but what's the point in making an issue of it? She will deny it to the death and turn it around on the accuser. They know what a pitbull she is. If she's in F2 maybe someone will bring it up in the inquisition.

September 1, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I hate natalie.....please get her out......im going crazy i cant even read or see her name anymore....

September 1, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Two things,

Ppl keep talking about how Natalie is only 18 and you have to be 21 to be on the show. In the trivia that is on the screen it shows that someone was 19 in the BBH. Can't remember her name or which season. So if the HG's are avid BB watchers, they would know that someone under 21 has aleady been on the show.

2nd thing,

Did anyone catch on the live feeds yesterday when Natalie was sitting on the couch playing cards by herself, she was talking to a camera about all the things she has accommplished? She was saying things like, the CDT won't help you this week, etc . . .

September 1, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

HanHaysMom...

yes, I loved that book! And I seriously can't find it. It's due back at the library in a week or so. I had to recheck it last time because I couldn't find it. I think I loaned it to someone and I don't remember who!!!

NOTE to SELF: Don't loan out books that aren't yours. Didn't you learn that in elementary school?

September 1, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

Gaytor- LOL i was actually 7 during BB1. I don't remember it perfectly, but i do remember the houseguests, and I remember bits and pieces of some episodes. I remember all seasons, but i'd say i remember about season 5 and up the most though.

I do have a very good memory though ;)

September 1, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Gaytor! :)

Morning, wendy2! :)

Good Morning, Lucky13! :)

Morning, Heather! :)

Good MOrning, Colleen! :)

G'morning, MnM Michelle :)

Good morning, Pamela! :)

Morning, MBM744 :)

Gooood Morning, Jane! :)

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :)

Good morning, JulieB :)

Morning, Marcel & Lisa! :)

Good Morning, Michelle in IN :)

G'morning, deroberts :)

Good morning, Reneep :)

Morning, TraverseTown :)

G'morning, April in AL :)

Good Morning, A NoN E Mus

Morning, Green! :)

Good Morning, Chancey! :)

Good Morning, Zany! :)

GOod morning, Wendy Lady 33! :)

Morning, Heather! :)

G'morning, ShiShi ! :)

Good Morning, Kemi! :)

Good Morning other Heather :)

Good Morning, HanHays Mom! :)

Good Morning, NZinga! :)

Good Morning, Kent Almost in TX! :)

Good morning, Stephanie from the West Coast! :) Thank you!!! :)

Good Morning, KiKi :) try listening closely enough to transcribe it. Aaaack!!!!

September 1, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

At this point Natalie has lied so much she probably believes she is 18.

September 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

watching the feeds Carolyn rec'd

They are talkin about farts & how they smell,I got the drive heaves

I know they are bored,but

*GAG*

September 1, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

good morning Carloyn and our other BB friends!
Thanks fro the Earth, Wind and Fire song-I ♥ that song!
I am however, sick of Natalie. I wish she was going home just because of all her lying and then talking about everyone else lying. By teh way, Carolyn, I love the little comments you make to the posts-it's like you are reading my mind!
every week. "i'm gonna play hard, I'm gonna win" blah blah blah!

September 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Mbm744 said...

OMG!!! I just can't stop hoping there is more to Pandora's Box! I would really hope so. LOL it's the only hope for us J/J/M fans!!!

On Sunday's show they said "will it affect the game?" I can't get that off my mind. They wouldn't say that for nothing would they?

Plus last night when i was watching the feeds Jordan said that the DR implied something about a mystery power last night at about 9PM BBT. (very interesting!!!) Thoughts anyone?

September 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

curlerchick: ooh! what a great thought! I love it! They have done some things in the past where they were offered money or something else (i think) they each got called into DR and were made the ioffer. then they ahd to decide if they wanted the money or not. I think it was take this money adn the whole house goes on PB&J. It was a while back before slop.

September 1, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

awww watching the flashback with JJM

makes me wish for the old days

*sniffle*

I feel love again lol

September 1, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning almost afternoon to everyone! I don't know how you can transcribe that much cr*p in one setting. Thank you though for keeping us in the know. I asked this before, but did Jeff have to give the key back or does he still have it? I am still hoping that by some miracle Jeff can continue. I was so glad Jeff and Jordan were nice to Michele last night, first time she has had a break from the bashing in a while!

September 1, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Hask said...

I have been watching the BB's. Natalie is truly a reason I would stop watching!!!! She hasn't done s#%t and walks around (like a duck, I might add) with her chest puffed up and stuff, like she runs the show. I think she truly believes she has been the deciding factor for evrything, good or bad, that has taken place in the house. Wow, what a real piece of work she is. She is someone I would NEVER want to even know outside of the house. So sad for her "boyfriend"?? If she even has one! Nasty Girl! Yuck!!! Looks like she crawled out from under a rock! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a comp with bugs!! Just so I can see her Bow out and GO HOME, Miss Piggy!!!!!!!!!

September 1, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Oh geeze nevermind,Michelle no sooner walked out to pee

& they called her cookoo for coco puffs


Blah

September 1, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Well this has all been interesting but now that TOR is complete and it's time for AMC and DoOL, I am off to the sofa.

I'm sure the "New Top Post" is coming very soon.

Shi Shi, no pathology report yet but it was only Friday and this being Tuesday and it having to be sent off to a lab I don't expect it for a few more days. Time sorta stands still while waiting though. Thanks for asking. At least it is healing quickly, but I don't get the stitches out until the 11th.

when the Smurf shows up, everyone give him grief and pinch his cheeks for me. They are NOT pinch protected! I don't care what he said I know what I pinched. :-p~

^Ä^

September 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

If Nat does make it to the final 2, GOD forbid!! I hope the jury says "sorry I can't vote for you becuz I can't put that kind of money into the hands of an 18yr old"!!! That would be too funny!!!

Shannon

September 1, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post

September 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Simply... said...

Finally! Somebody realizes just how brilliant a player Natalie is!!!!

"***Just like every week... Just like you (Natalie) were going to win the HoH this week, and give Jeff the same speech he gave to Jessie when he used the Coup d'Etat, but since letting Kevin have it and get the blood on his hands allows you to buck for Jeff's jury vote... Much Like Russell's last week... When you orchestrated his departure... and worked him for his jury vote all week."

"***No doubt Natalie can play this game and everyone in it, except Michele, like nobody's business. And since she can't actually play Michele, she does the next best thing: she makes everyone around Michele turn against her and vilify her."

This IS BBad; evil, cruel, backstabbing, lying, scheming, bluffing is what this game is truly about!

FYI; Jeff did the same to Russel

The FACT is the CDT is a cop-out. I know, you know, we know this.

September 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

GM ev1 and thanks for the updates!

lmao @ Attica!!!!!!

September 1, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below