;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Brother RENEWED for 2013!! There WILL be a BB15

Straight and unedited from the fine folks at CBS Publicity... Big Brother has been renewed for the 2013 season!!  There WILL be a Big Brother 15!


Sept. 19, 2012
 
BIG BROTHER” RENEWED FOR SUMMER 2013
 
CBS Gives Early Pick-Up to Hit Summer Series
 
Special 90-Minute Finale to be Broadcast Tonight, 9:30-11:00 PM, Following the Premiere of “Survivor: Philippines”
 
            BIG BROTHER, the summer reality hit, has been renewed for its 15th edition, to be broadcast next summer on the CBS Television Network.
 
Since premiering on CBS in the summer of 2000, BIG BROTHER has consistently finished among the summer's top-rated series in young demographics. This summer's edition is averaging 6.79 million viewers, 2.5/08 in adults 18-49, 3.0/08 in adults 25-54 and 1.7/06 in adults 18-34.
 
BIG BROTHER spans all platforms, from on-air to online and on cable.   Online, BIG BROTHER content, including full length episodes and highlight clips, are available at CBS.com and across the CBS Audience Network.  Additionally, CBS and RealNetworks provide 24/7 streaming video from inside the Big Brother house.  On cable, viewers can continue their live look inside the Big Brother house with BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK on Showtime 2.
 
On social media websites, BIG BROTHER is one of television's most socially engaged series. This year on Twitter, BIG BROTHER has had five times the average number of tweets per episode (according to BlueFin Labs) compared to last season.
 
           The special 90-minute finale of this summer's edition of BIG BROTHER, when Dan, Danielle and Ian will compete for the $500,000 prize, will be broadcast tonight (9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) following the premiere of SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES.
 
         BIG BROTHER, hosted by Julie Chen, follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with more than 52 cameras and 95 microphones recording their every move, 24 hours a day.  Each week, the Houseguests vote someone out of the house. The last remaining Houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.
 
         BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol U.S.A.
 






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

I think we all knew it would be renewed. Once the Olympics were over BB took tops in its timeslot consistently.

I do wish I could get to AGP and let her and them know what a better show it would be if they would get strict on the rules and show no favoritism. Keep Big Brother as an unseen and unknown voice and stop the interference from PA's who obviously have their own favorites.

Allison Grodner would do well to do some homework during the fall and winter. She needs to watch how other countries do their shows and take notes. I sound like a broken record but BB AU has some excellent rules and regulations for their 'Housemates'.

I'd also love to see a season full of fresh faces and not a single has-been show their face in the house. Not even for a Pandora's Box. I never did get around to watching the episode with Jessie Claus and I never will.

But I am thinking BB15 might be another All-Stars season and if so, of course I'll be here at The Dish but I'm not sure I'll get the feeds or maybe even rearrange my summer life so I don't miss a single episode.

But my main wish is for 14 fresh faces. Certainly there would be superfans and a house full of supers would make for a great show. Sure we want our eye candy but please, find said eye candy that has at least some grasp of the concept of the show.

:o)
GaYToR


September 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome news!! Got my beer chilling and potatoe chips waiting for BB/Survivor night!!

September 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!

September 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Next year is going to be tricky for me. I will be right in the middle of a move to FT.Campbell KY. We move in July. Do you think the army will change our move to accommodate my Big Brother addiction? I can always dream....hahahahah. I will be counting on you even more Carolyn and dishers.

September 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yippee!!!

I hope I'm on it.

*snort*

No I don't.

September 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm hoping by next season I will have a working computer with internet and can get the live feeds! I really would have missed out on soooo much if it hadn't been for this site, so for that I extend my deepest and most heartfelt gratitude to you Carolyn, Lessa, and all the Dishers who participate!! I will miss you all and you can be sure I will be back next season!!

September 19, 2012 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

((((Hugs)))) Caro & BB Buddies! And then some extra hugs for Caro!

Just wanted to thank you and everyone for the fun season again. Bittersweet indeed. Not sure how I feel, don't want it to end but can't wait for the show!

Caro, I am so sorry for you to have to put up with threats and hatred when all you do is try to provide updates and entertainment on the show we all love so much. We only had one small inkling of what you see on a daily basis and I am so sorry for that.

So, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Wanted to post that here so we can move on to the fun we will have tonight (thanks to you)! I will not let the negativity ruin the experience tonight, the one we have all been looking forward to all season. Just know we love you and have your back!

September 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Blue -- Would love to see you on the show. You definitely would keep us entertained on the feeds!

I know I couldn't do it -- they would evict me in less time than they did Jodi!

September 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news..:):)

September 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger itsagame said...

Yes! Yes! YEs!! :) WooHoo! Yippeee! I am soo excited. My obession lives on for another year. THANKS "BB"

Ooh BTW I also wanted to say a special thank you to a Special houseguest, Although He never spoke. He was always in "SPIRIT" He was our mole in silence, he got dressed up in a unitard outfit, and a carrot suit. He also took a beating and also got snuggled with. Got luxurys of the HOH several times. If you haven't guessed who I am talking about by now, Yes its TEDDY B. He deserves the Americas favorite player. We luv ya TEDDY We hope to see you at the Finale. Thanks for being such a trooper. Take care

September 19, 2012 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey there...trying to figure out how to post before the show gets started. Nothing like waiting till the last night to give it a try lol

September 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey there...trying to figure out how to post before the show gets started. Nothing like waiting till the last night to give it a try lol

September 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers, I guess we'll meet here again next year. It has been one of the best seasons to date.
My only wish is that AGP and CBS would update to High Definition. Some of the cameras in the house are like web cams. Thanks for a great season of coverage, waiting for the Finale and BBDish Live Show.

September 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!! :)

Sorry for the delay - I've been a bit tied up taking care of a couple things..

The Viewing Party post is complete! yayyy!! And it'll go LIVE at precisely 9:25pm eastern! :0)

September 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

I'm here! I've been awake since 2am (had an early start to a full workday in Manhattan), and I just got home in time to watch live with you all!! Hooray! :)

September 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

I'm here! I've been awake since 2am (had an early start to a full workday in Manhattan), and I just got home in time to watch live with you all!! Hooray! :)

September 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger ~~Dani~~ said...

I'm here! I've been awake since 2am (had an early start to a full workday in Manhattan), and I just got home in time to watch live with you all!! Hooray! :)

September 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI Caro! Just want to thank you again for a great job and much entertainment by all the dishers this season. Just tipped your jar and wanted to show my appreciation for all you do. You truly are the BEST!!! See you at the live show. Have fun everyone!!!

September 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

I don't think I posted at all this year, but have been reading for many. Just wanted to give a quick thanks for all you do. You are my favorite big brother site & look forward to reading again next year!

Sorry you had to deal with Mr Roll Tide, his comments were quite annoying. The way he acted, makes you believe a lot of the things going around about Danielle or our opinions of her are accurate.

Anyways, thanks again for all you do!

September 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger THE MINTON'S said...

As a fellow army spouse - having the episodes online is great!! Between field weeks and other training plus raising kids - I rarely get to watch when it actually airs!

Good luck on your moves. We will be moving twice within the next year. Hooah (not really)

September 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOO Tied up Carolyn...

September 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

Happy :(:( live viewing show..I am going to miss you all so much... but at least we know where we will be next summer...;);)


Pamm

September 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if ians in f2 i hope america gave dani the americas fav
and i pray dan beats both them he so deserves to win gooo dan

September 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below