;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 2, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

The Live feeds went to Trivia at 10:11am, indicating the start of the PoV Ceremony.  As soon as the feeds come back and the HGs start talking to us, we'll confirm the Spoiler 100% here in this post.

While we're waiting on the feeds to come back from the PoV Ceremony, go check out BB13 Adam and BB11 Ronnie's podcast on this season - http://tvtalk.com/shows/listen/BigBrother - Good stuff! ☺

If you're out and about today, and you feel the need to get caught up, here are the links to the previous posts: Monday MorningThe Overnight Report.  There's some juiciness at the end of the morning update.

10:57am
Feeds are back!  Spencer is the ReNom.. Amanda and McCrae have reassumed the position.  Everyone else is up and about..
11:00am
Cam 1 and 2

Elissa: (whispers)



Spencer: That's been all season.  Andy, do you think you can stay awake long enough to join me outside for lunch?
Andy: Where's Judd?
Spencer: I think he's napping.


11:01am
Cam 3
McCrae and Amanda

McCrae: I wish I could re-do it..
Amanda: ..and you just say, I'm sorry.
McCrae: Don't make me feel worse about it.
Amanda: Well, your speech kinda sucked.  I'm sorry.  McCrae, now is the time to tell the world how badly you want to use the veto on Amanda, but you just can't, even though she saved your life last week.
McCrae: Gahhh. You're making fun  of my speech.
Amanda: It wasn't a speech.  It was 2 words.   I didn't try to get you to use it on me.. I wouldn't. You're my boyfriend. I set it up for you too.. It was an allyoop.. You could've grabbed it, but you dropped the ball.

Amanda: I talked to Spencer last night, but it was so obvious it was a staged sentence..

11:05am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch
Andy and Spencer

Spencer: There's no telling what a 24 year old in love will do.  The pussy's powerful.
Andy: I know.   I think we're in for some fireworks this week.  I think Amanda's gonna go from really high highs to really low lows..

Judd joins the boys outside..

BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.

Spencer, Andy and Judd discuss the need to possibly refocus their eviction attention for next time on McCrae rather than Elissa.

Andy: They're both scary.. I just keep going over in my mind which one is scarier.


11:09am
Cam 3 and 4
HoH - Elissa and Amanda

Elissa: That was awesome this morning.
Ginamarie: You look awesome this morning..

Elissa: She's just delusional, and she tries to find the deepest thing to hurt people.. so she goes with Nick.
Ginamarie: I'm like, you see where I am, bitch?!  HoH, motherf'er..
Elissa: Not only.. Nick is so much more of a package than McCrae, what would you be jealous of?
Ginamarie: She don't comprehend..
Elissa: That they're gross.. She's such a mean spirited person.

This is ongoing, if you'd like to use the flashback feature on the feeds and tune in for the full conversation.  Basically, it's a hate fest sprinkled with fairy dust about Nick from Elissa to GM.  Gm is steaming because of the bug Judd put in her ear about Amanda right before the PoV Ceremony.

11:15am
Andy, Spencer, Judd
Backyard Couch

Spencer: As long as she's up, it don't make a shit.
Andy: Only 3 more eliminations til jury.. I don't wanna ever see the jury house.
Spencer: me either.
Judd: I just hate hearing girls talk.. a group of em..
Spencer: yeah.. they never talk about anything cool.  They just talk.  Cluckin' like a bunch of hens.
**Judd chokes on water.  I swear it wasn't me.

Judd: D'you think we'll get called to DR?
Spencer: I will for sure.
Andy: I don't know if the 2 of us will.
Judd: I bet they call me and Elissa.  I'm gonna give Spencer the rudest crudest goodbye message ever.
Spencer: I always do that.. Like, for Andy, I was like, (hard voice) If I was gay, I would f*cked the sh*t out of you.
Andy: I was pretty mean to Jessie.. I think I said at one point.. I have no purpose for you in the game.
Judd: That's the rudest thing I've ever heard.

Andy: Did you hear GM arguing with Amanda?
**aah.. Judd's shit stirring immediately before the PoV Ceremony worked.

Andy: She's more savvy that people give her credit for..
Judd: She is.. That's where Shady F*cks come from.

Andy: I think my goodbye message is gonna hit her like a ton of bricks.
BB: Spencer, please come to the DR.  (he goes)
Andy: He's been on the block now 7 times. That's crazy.

Judd: I don't wanna get rid of nobody.  I'm just here to win.
Andy: I'm not comin' after anybody.

11:31am
Cam 1 and 2, cont'd.
Judd: McCrae's gonna try to work with us, I bet. But I'm not.. Too little, too late.
Andy: I think he thinks me n him are still cool.  I think he thinks you're working with Elissa, and I think he thinks I'm still with him and Amanda.. But I wonder once Amanda leaves, what he's gonna do.. He's a good game player, but I don't think he understands how impenetrable the 4 of us are.
Judd: I hope the double eviction's this week, just to get it out of the damn way.
**careful what you wish for..

Andy: Yeah, I bet Amanda will try to stir up some trouble before she leaves.
Judd: She's gonna try to turn us all against each other and go out with a bang..
Andy: I think she's getting increasingly pissed..

11:36am
Chair Room
Cam 1 and 2

Andy enters.. Then Judd..

Andy: Are you guys having sex? (he's kidding)
Amanda: So, Judd, you wanna keep me here? (also kidding)

Amanda: Someone told her about our conversation last night, because she came in here, "I'm not jealous!"  She just sat there and yelled..
Andy: We were eavesdropping from the other room.
Spencer: I have a feeling that was not yelling for her.  She can shout people down, like banshee style.  I was minding my own business.
Amanda: That's the name of everyone's game but mine.. Because I call people out on their shit, and I'm in a relationship, and we've got a 4 year old with a machine gun in HoH..  that's why I'm on the block.
Judd: huh?
Amanda: She doesn't understand the game well enough to wield such responsibility.  She can't even say dynamic..

11:40-11:45am
Cam 1 and 2
Talk turns to sex.. Spencer takes it to a level that makes me makes ick-face.. I'll spare you.  You're always welcome to watch the flashback.

11:47am
Tender moments change quickly..


Amanda: Are you gonna vote for me to stay?
McCrae: I don't know.

McCrae's concerned about how the others will perceive it.. Amanda calls him out for it.

Amanda: You should always vote the way you want to vote, and so should Andy.
McCrae: I didn't say I wasn't going to.
Amanda: It shouldn't even be a question. Do I have to campaign to you now?  And Andy?
McCrae: Stop.
Amanda: I'm done.

11:50am Spencer returns..

11:56am
Cam 3
Elissa's in the kitchen, sporting Candice's earrings, I believe, and fixing herself a bite to eat.


11:57am
Cam 1 and 2
Amanda: I wanna have sex.  Where do you wanna go?

She throws out a ton of possibilities.. all vetoed.

12:01pm
It's quiet for the moment, so I think I'm going to snag this opportunity to break free from the cave and get some fresh air.  Please mind the critters!  You never know when one of their heads will explode.  I'll be back with a new top post in a bit. :)




CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







54 Comments:

Blogger Yasmin said...

AHH thanks Carolyn for that tid bit of a convo between Judd and GM missed it while I was out!....
Judd telling Gm Amanda's gonna take Nicks hat on the way out!

OH Hell to the NO! Judd you just lit a bomb fire under Gm's tanned booty!
I hope you have a planned game move on that one BUDDY!

September 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning all,

In regards to the HOH after DE if McCrae and Elissa remain and McCrae wins the HoH honor (it might take too much energy for that) Elissa wont go to him and suck up. Not her style, especially not with him. Myself I want spencer gone. He has done absolutely nothing in this game except vulgarly bad mouth every woman on the show. I wonder if he refers to Marilyn like that with his friends. He couldn't kiss me with that mouth. Yuck. Gutter tripe.

I do agree that after Amanda leaves there will be no action

Andy is the truest definition of floater. He certainly flipped and flopped depending on who he was speaking to at the time. Bless his heart how did he keep all the lies straight.

September 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Is 45 minutes a long time? Or am I confused about my time diff?

September 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Ok.. does anyone else feel like Andy is holding a record for the most alliances in one season??

September 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I got got, so a repost....


If Elissa's personality is "the gift of the yogini", maybe science needs to look into the harmful effects of continuously placing your butt above your head.

September 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

So, I didn't hear the conversation about Nick's hat. (BTW-It isn't even Nick's hat. It was McCrae's.)

Did Amanda really say that or was Judd lying? A lot of people have been saying that Amanda said and/or did a lot of things that I know she did not say and/or do. Judd has been the worst of the bunch over the last few days followed closely by Elissa and even GM. That is why it seems that I am always defending Amanda.

If they think that Amanda is an out of control bully with violent tendencies, why instigate trouble? If they think Amanda is on the verge of a mental breakdown, why push her over the edge? They call her a liar as they lie. They say how much she talks crap about people as they are talking crap about her. They talk about how mean she is as they are being mean. They talk about how she made personal comments about Elissa even as Elissa is sharing personal secrets about other people. So if they want to call Amanda a disgusting and horrible person because of these things, yet they are doing the same things, what does it say about them?

It would be easier for me not to defend Amanda considering that she has done and said some terrible things, IF someone...anyone had truly stood up to be the bigger and better person. Being the better person means turning the other cheek, extending kindness even when it's met with anger or simply saying nothing and not responding at all. If you are going to dig and be mean and hurtful for no reason other than to be mean and hurtful then you are truly no better than the people you are complaining about.

We are all human and we do all have flaws. But someone who is truly a 'good' person will not change who they are when confronted with someone 'bad.' If you justify mean behavior by saying that someone else was meaner, it just doesn't fly in my book.

September 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Susan Baker

Im not sure Marylin really exists. Elissa kissing up to Mccrae would do her no good, i would love to see her booted right after Amanda

September 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lmao!!!! Jumbo...Grendon....Shi Shi...will u all be in an alliance with me? We'll be called the "Ellis-tac-RATS" and we'll send juju to everyone in the house to get rid of ellisa next.

September 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Andy was genuinely upset when Zingbot called him a floater. I don't know why ... he has proved to be the biggest floater in BB history.

September 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your posts and hello,

This group just talks bad about each other. It's just bad habit shared by all, or at least they all give in. Seems the house environment induces needless yapping, many times proving negative to their game.

It's hard to listen to endless bashing.

K

September 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Sarah Hodge

I would love to be an Elisstacrat, but I got a feeling she is going to the F2 for some reason far beyond her own super human powers

September 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

If I'm Mccrae, I go to GM and demand my hat back. DR will make her give it up, and then Amanda should take it to jury as a trophy

September 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Amanda: ... She can't even say dynamic..

Dynamaniac !!!

September 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Jumbo .... Elisstacrat.

lol ... I am dying! That's the best Jumboese of the season. :)

September 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Please, please APG, find a way to rid this den of rats starting with Spencer, key Elissa find out about the exterminators, let Andy know that Elissa and Amanda will convince everyone that he as a eat floater will Never get a vote from the jury, do something about this travesty of nothingness coming our way

September 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Jumbo...'the gift of the yogini' ...hilarious. I busted out laughing!

September 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi y'all.
Caro, don't you want to scream when our cable systems fail us? Last week mine went 2 nights in a row. Tuesday at 1:22am, the next night at 1:12. I called them at 2am the 1st night and was told with my message on my DVR boxed one that they needed to send a repair person, , but not until Thursday. I pitched a chemo induced fit saying that I needed my tv, Internet and phone. I had to use my cell to make the call. My tv came back on about 4am so since I had settled down and being the "nice, sane person" I normally am, I called to cancel the Thursday repair appt. At that time I was told that it had been an unplanned outage. Then of course I had to ask WHY hadn't the 1st guy told me that?
The next night when it happened again (during after dark) I didn't even call, I just hooked my laptop speakers to my Kindle and set it to text to voice and snuggled back into my "nest" to wait it out.
Cinbend, thanks for reminder, I must have rewound my mind a bit out of order. When I find myself forgetting things I just claim "chemo brain".
Caro, that's just one of the many reasons why I love you and this site. Questions are answered along with so many diverse opinions on who's doing what and why they are doing it.

September 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Sarah...I will definitely align with all of you!!!

September 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Happy Labor Day!

Hi ShiShi!! :0)

Hi TripL! :0)

Hi Shamrock! :)

Hi KarenGray! :) --agreed!

Hi SarahHodge! :)

Hi SusanBaker! :)

Hi Showthelove! :)

Hi NaturalGrace! :)

Hi Yasmin! :)


September 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shamrock

Thanks but Sarah Hodge coined that one

September 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

****sneaks out while no one's lookin for a quick bike ride..

September 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totes agree! I watched the first episode and noticed where Rachel showed Elissa her key and she immediately says "I'm going to win Big Brother ". Not like an over confident player type of a comment, but more like ....this is a made for TV movie, I'm the star, I have the script and already know the outcome. Sad. For the first time ever in my 13 years of being a super fan have I believed anything to do with this show being rigged until now.

September 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger brnidgrl said...

Hi, Caro & Dish Buddies! Hope you're all enjoying your Labor Day holiday. :0)

A comment from TOR has been bugging me since I read it & I have to say something about it. I don't like feeding trolls, so I won't name names. It was the one about Carolyn's in-blog comments & the perceived lack of respect for "independent-thinking women." First off, Caro, you handled the individual beautifully! Kudos to you for simply being wonderful you!!! My two cents are this: Has this person ever noticed that there are LOTS of independent-thinking women who are Dishers?!? Grendon, SushiUshi, Shi Shi, & Paula are 4 that come immediately to mind. Agree or disagree with their opinions as I might, RESPECT their independent thoughts & opinions, I sure as heck do!! I'm a first season Disher & even *I* know that this person doesn't have a clue about Carolyn & the Dish!!
Ok, rant over. Have a wonderful rest of the day, everyone! :0)

September 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

hope you are enjoying your labor day everyone

September 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect! With hatgate and now this. Oh boy! BB13...Season of the Hat.

September 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon loved your comment again this morning. Seems as if Judd's mission since he came back is to tell lies and stir up crap when he doesn't need to. I thought he was better than that...guess not. There was no reason for him to tell that lie to GM this morning except to cause WWIII for no reason except to be mean.

I am so disappointed in Shelly...sorry I meant Andy. Truthfully I even liked Shelly more than I do Andy. I would love to see Elissa Elissa go during the DE and McCray win HOH, put Andy and Judd up, let paranoid Judd stew for a week and then vote Andy out.

I watched the talk last night with Amanda and the rest of the crew on the sofa out back and it was a very heartfelt talk by Amanda. She even apologized AGAIN to Elissa who did not respond. Elissa immediately went inside and started whispering and laughing with Judd and Andy about everything Amanda had just sincerely and honestly talked about. What a nice person Elissa is! She will be able to buy a lot of yoga mats with that $25k she is going to get.

September 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn was your bike ride by the ocean??? I'm so jealous.

September 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn I took your advice and watched Jeff and Danielle interview. Very interesting to hear and I agree with Danielle and her observations concerning Aaryn and Amanda. However I say that some of their observations may be a little jaded because neither watches their live feeds and their comments are based on experience. But they both are very verbal and sincere so thank you again for the nod

Jumbo I still say Elissa wouldn't go to McCrae wether it would help or not and you may get your wish at DE. Unless spencer Judd and Andy decide McCrae is the more dangerous player I believe Elissa could make it to F2 because everyone believes she will get no votes because sh is wealthy. Guess they never heard the quotation "the rich get richer"

Grendon you don't have to apologize or justify your defense of Amanda. You are entitled to your own opinion. And please don't take the entitled as sarcastic because it wasn't meant to be.

I was a little upset by a comment this morning taking Carolyn to task for not defending Elissa. I'm sorry I can't remember the name and I'm too lazy to go back and search it out. I sincerely hope this wasn't one of your regular commenters because I felt maybe incorrectly it was an unfair "attack" on your blogs. If I've said too much and insulted someone I apologize.

Gaytor. How was your weekend? Color me jealous. Is it always Labor Day weekend? This coincides with our racing weekends. My husband, sons and daughter in law are all drag racers and attend the Yellow Bullet every year.

And Carolyn I thought my back was bad. 1981 I had a double spinal fusion in 1988 we were rear ended and that accident broke both fusions that cannot be repaired. Broken back. But your suggestion sent me to the Relax the Back store here in Pa. The Zero gravity chair is excellant. I haven't slept in a bed in 8 years.

I'll stop now. Thanks for listening

September 2, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jumbo I agree McCrae demand your hat back and give it to Amanda as a souvenir.

September 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sarah Hodge

I would love to be an Eliss-tac-rat!

We have to invite Carolyn. We've been trying to come up with an alliance name all summer.

September 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I think Amanda was the bigger person. She apologized to Elissa! And then she immediately went on a rampage behind her back and called her all those filthy names she could think of. Oops....there's goes my nominating her for being the bigger person. Sorry Amanda.

September 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good morning Carolyn- and all!
Ellistacrats. . . that was even funnier than "pawn stars. I think you might have a future in scripting diary room sessions, Shamrock. That comment made my day in the best way possible- it was funny, relatively harmless, and something anyone with a sense of humour could laugh at themself about.
My prediction going forward. . .Production needs a new villian. there have been rumblings about Elissa's edit for a long while, online and on the feeds. . . I would not be surprised AT ALL if they threw Elissa to the wolves in the coming weeks. In case you havent noticed, production reads comments, fake fb posts, etc. They want to create drama, pit people against each other, etc. If people think Amanda is getting a better edit than Aaryn, bam! Amanda becomes enemy #1. If people, including HG's think Elissa is being favored, bam! Elissa is going to start getting called out in edit.
The ONLY way for them to save BB for the future is trying to make the exterminators look like a real alliance and create a "hero" storyline for them. They cannot do that if Elissa is still the "good guy" and the exterminators want her out. It would make no sense. Why would 4 people possibly want out the "good guy"?
Mark my words, Elissa's time is coming. I am okay with that. I would like to see a little more balance in the edit.
I am hoping Amanda plans a few responses for Thursday and doesn't get blindsideed by Julie. My 2nd prediction- Julie's handling of Amanda will 100% depend on Andy's goodbye. If Andy plays it safe, we will get a few hard hitting questions. If Andy reveals all. .. .people are going to want to see Amanda's reaction to his message. We should know by the top of the show, based on how many times they show Andy swearing allegiance to them and vice versa. . .
Can't wait for Thursday, everything till then is just one long funeral dirge.

September 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Ooops- gave credit to Shamrock for "Elisstacrats"- credit where it is due- thank you so much Sarah for a great laugh on my last day of summer:)

September 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least Elissa outlasted Amanda

September 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

SFBrian said... (with slight edit to use real names)

The extreme-floaters, uh um I mean the exterminators need to stop complaining about others and start playing the game. Otherwise they are going to float straight to jury like rats in a drain ditch, while McCrae and Elissa wind up up in a bizarre F2.

September 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiSHi :) Yes :) I live on a little island, so pretty much everything is by the ocean.

September 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Brnidgrl! :) I really appreciate that. :)

September 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

SushiUshi

I agree production has their hands full trying to save this season, i just hope they dont chose to make Elissa the warrior yogini vanquishing the rat pack

September 2, 2013 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm here, but there's no point in opening a new top post just yet. it's siesta time in the house.

September 2, 2013 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

All the ladies independent- put your hands up in the air. (Cut to foth, production, "Sushi, please stop singing")
Glad to have a forum that respects everyone's opinion and the format that we have been given, always.

September 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♫ put ya hands up! ♫ put ya hands up! ♫

September 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmmm..

maybe if i go ride for another 45 minutes they'll get up???

September 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

During the snore fest I went back and read Hamster Watch's summaries. Lots of fun, lots of stuff I forgot. Also interesting to see a fans opinion of events as they happened instead of in 20-20 hindsight.

September 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What I cannot understand is why some people think that when you are against Amanda, you are pro-Elissa. This isn't the Amanda and Elissa show. There are other HGs.

I dislike Amanda the most among the HGs and it's not because I am a fan of Elissa. In fact, I don't mind if she leaves during the double eviction.

Amanda, Amanda, Amanda. Throughout the season, she has shown that she is a bully and she believes that everyone should bow down to her. Watching her torment Candice, Jessie and Elissa was heartbreaking. How low can someone get to win BB? Hmm..

Should I side with Amanda because almost everyone hates her? Should I defend her? Should I find all the excuses in the world to justify her abominable behavior? No way. A bully is a bully is a bully.

That is why I am hoping against all hopes that she goes on Thursday. Fingers crossed.






September 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely!!!! Caro is a given and I.absolutely didn't mean to.leave her out. Love me some Caro! :)

September 2, 2013 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

;)

September 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Judd goes in this DE too we can call him J U double e jurdy durty.

September 2, 2013 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Shi Shi

Thank you. Our alliance has a name now! Yay!

@brnidgrl

Feeding trolls-haha. That has special meaning to me. I'm guessing Carolyn will understand. And thank you so much for including me in the group of independent thinking women.

@Susan Baker

No, I didn't take that as sarcasm at all. Thank you.

September 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

@Shi Shi...

Repentance without sincerity isn't repentance at all. What does that mean? Just trying to point out that Amanda cannot actually expect people to take any of her apologies seriously. No sooner does she apologize do you see her shouting from the bottom of the stairs or talking badly about someone or their family two inches away from their face. Don't get me wrong, I do see Elissa's passive aggressive behavior and taunting tactics, but until they are both free from doing what they accuse each other of...there really is no point in saying one is worse than the other. Personally, I would have no desire to talk to someone who tortured me for a solid week and I think walking away (like the other HGs advised her) was the best response. With that being said, I do feel that Amanda has been very sincere at times, but it is hard to accept the sincerity given all the other sides of Amanda we have seen in the house lately.

I really do not want to see Amanda or Elissa win this game. I think they are both equally horrible in their own ways. The way all these adults sit around talking about each other is disheartening. Even if it is a game and they forget they're on tv, it does show some truth to the people they are in real life.

September 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Flipping thru channels and came upon Brenchel's wedding. Her mom and sister were edited as self-centered on Rachel's big day. It was all about them, not the bride.

Now the question. Does anyone know if any of that was real or just put on for the cameras?

I don't care for Elissa and she was just as she is in the BB house.

I'm kinda bummed.

September 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Alex Leo

Does someone have to be a fan of Amandas in order to not love Elissa? I am not a fan of Amanda. I think she has played the best game of the people left, but Aaryn leaving left me without a favorite for the rest of the season. I dont think I have ever gone out of my way to defend Amanda's actions, whatever great offenses there were. My dislike of Elissa comes straight back to Elissa's mouth (no pun intended?). Elissa didnt even have respect for the only person in the house that liked her at all... Helen. You dont have to like Amanda to see the poison coming from Elissa

September 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You are the wise one :-)

September 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

And you don't have to love Elissa to see that the poison has started with Amanda.

September 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Why is everyone in that house perpetuating the notion that GM and Nick were a thing?

Twenty days. She knew him for 20 days. I feel like I am a crazy person!

September 3, 2013 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below