;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 11, 2014

Big Brother 16: Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath

The Nomination Ceremony began around 10:15am BBT.  Barring any very last minute changes, we expect the nominations to go as follows:
  1. Nicole will nominate Amber and Victoria, and 
  2. Derrick will nominate Jocasta and Caleb. 
1:14pm Feeds are Back AND Nicole Pulled a Surprise!! 
NICOLE nominated Amber and DONNY.
DERRICK nominated Caleb and Jocasta
Details below... 
Caleb's nomination is completely voluntary.  He wanted to go up so he could save Amber, his reluctant queen,  the agony of being on the block.  Caleb plans to voluntarily throw the Battle of the Block, so he stays on the block and she comes off.

There is no malice in any of the nominations.  All of them are just placeholders.  The mutual intent and goal of the week is to backdoor Devin.  Having Caleb on the block also provides an extra insurance policy, in the event Devin gets picked to play the PoV, he will have to fight for it against "Beast Mode Cowboy."

If you'd like more details, we've got plenty!  Please check out any or all of these previous posts:
  1. Friday Morning - Last Minute Scramble Before Nominations,  
  2. The Overnight Report - Caleb the Knight in Shining Armor
  3. A Brand New Week - HoH Reveal
1:14 pm -- Feeds are back

1:16pm
Cam2
HoH Room
Devin and Nicole
Jacosta is in the HoH Bathroom


Devin: I have only 1 question..  Why Donny?


Nicole: It was either gonna be Victoria or Donny.. and Victoria's one of my closest friends in the house.  I don't talk to Donny as much.  I love Donny.  Dethrone me.  I don't care.  I absolutely love him.
Devin: I was more upset when I saw it was Donny and Jocasta.  Amber and Caleb, ok whatever.  But I know in my heart of hearts that they're safe this week, as long as I don't get pulled for the Veto.  That makes me feel good.  Between the both of them
Nicole: We had to put up 4 pawns because you are the target.  It was a hard decision.
Devin: Don't feel bad.
Nicole: I do feel bad.  I freakin' love Donny.  I didn't know what to do.. It was him or Victoria..

Devin: It's a brilliant game move.  I respect that. Just know that at the end of the day, I see it for what it is.  This is a game.
Nicole: It's a compliment, Devin.  People know you're a beast.

1:24pm
Cam 2

Nicole: That was the hardest thing I ever had to do... and I didn't even cry.
Hayden: You only messed up your lines 15 times.

Nicole: They don't show that part.   I felt like Brittany was gonna kill me with her eyes.  Donny was crying to me.
Hayden: He was crying?  Oh shit..
Nicole: I asked him who he trusts, and he said me, but I just put him on the block.  If Caleb decides not to throw it, then he will be on the block.
Hayden: Even if it's still him and Amber, we can easily flip the house and get Amber out.  Honestly, the best case scenario..

They move into the main HoH room..

Nicole: Donny lied.
Hayden: He trusted Christine, but I don't think he does any more.
Nicole: Why would he run his mouth and say that stuff?
Hayden: His head's not in the game.
Nicole: I feel so bad.
Hayden: Donny is awesome, but gamewise, his head is not in the game, because he's so nervous the bad guys are taking over the house.
Nicole: Now he thinks I'm one of them.

Hayden: Know what would've been awesome, since you got 1st draw?  If you put up Caleb and Jocasta..
Nicole: He said I could, but I didn't have any reasons to, and it would've looked really sketchy..  I don't want Brittany to be mad at me, and she is.  Does everyone realize they're not the targets?
Hayden: Brittany was talking to me, and she said, I'm just so mad that the good people keep getting put up.

Nicole: Why the frick is Amber walking around like she's so pissed when she knew she was going up?
Hayden: I don't know.  I don't even want to talk about her.

This is ongoing, but I see Derrick talking to Donny in the Storage Room.. so..

1:32pm
Storage Room
Donny and Derrick

Derrick: Before we left the room, she did have a second person she was planning on putting up.
Donny: And it wasn't me?
Derrick: It was Victoria.  We told her.  She cried.  Someone else came in the room and said something to Nicole.  It spooked her.  I told her to do whatever you wanna do.  She said I'm thinking about putting up Donny.. Whatever you believe is what you believe.  The girl is not bullshitting you.  I think you're pissed off right now.
Donny: I'm not a bit.  I'm not jumping up and down.  I've been on the block before and it's not a good feeling.  I'm  not mad at you.
Derrick:  We have something going on that we cannot talk about.. I know you're concerned about this 8 person alliance. There's nothing more I can say to you about that to try and convince you.  You're going to believe what you want.  If people still think that there's something going on between those 8 people, they're going to find they're sadly mistaken.

1:41 cont'd

Derrick: I can see you're pissed off right now.  I'm a pretty good people reader.  I think that's why I'm here.
Donny: And you can understand that after being nominated twice, I'm not my usual happy go lucky self.
Derrick: I did not nominate you.  What I do know is that we have an agreement outside of what anyone in this house besides Frankie knows, and I hope that you would honor that.  She doesn't trust me.

Derrick asks Donny to keep the communication open with him, and lets him know he won't be camping out in the HoH room alone. 

**Flipping up to Nicole and Christine in HoH..

1:44pm
HoH
Cam 1
Christine and Nicole

Nicole: I though that maybe he could forgive me more than anyone else could..
Christine: They're working together. They call themselves the double Ds. 

Nicole: Devin asked me, Why Donny?  I told him, You're the target and we put up 4 pawns.
Christine: Did you say that??! hehehe
Nicole: I was straight up like talking to him.
Christine: Awesome.
Nicole: Honestly, I feel like I did Donny so wrong.  But at the same time, I feel like he screwed me over this morning.  He obviously doesn't trust you if he was telling me to put you up this morning. He had me so convinced that you were after me, I almost called you up this morning.  He's so paranoid about the bomb squad..
Christine: Donny, Jocasta and Brittany.. I was talking to him this morning, and he was like, "So you're not the brains of it"  I was like, NO!  I was the bottom of the barrel.
Nicole: I felt like Donny would forgive me more than anyone else.. even Victoria.  If Donny hadn't done that, it would've been Victoria up there.   Also, I knew I would get Derrick's trust if I put up Donny, cuz he wanted that..

Nicole: Do you understand why I did what I did?
Christine: 100%.
Nicole: I wanted to puke.  I couldn't talk to anyone.  And I'm gonna be freakin' bedless.

CUT TO:
1:51pm
Cam 1 and 2
Beehive
Amber and Caleb

Caleb: Don't worry about it.  It's already in motion.  I'm not scared at all.  I done it for you, I done it for the alliance, and I done it for the house.  I will be mentally ready.  Devin will not beat me if he's in the PoV.  You need to calm down.
Amber: I just don't like playing against people I adore.
**I believe she's referring to Jacosta, not Caleb.

CUT TO:
2:09am
Cam 3
Derrick and  Caleb

Derrick:  Devin knows he's goin' up.  I don't want people to think you and me made a deal like Devin and Pao did.
Derrick: As far as throwin' the comp.. Cuz that's gonna make us look.. shady as shit.


2:12pm
Cam 1
Derrick heads up to the HoH room and tells Nicole that he got into a bit of an altercation with Donny in the Storage Room, because Donny was being condescending. 

Caleb joins them up in the HoH.  Derrick advises Christine to be careful what she says to Donny, because he's sharing what she tells him.. This is ongoing..


The feeds are absolutely buzzing! Spark em up!! If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, here's a 2 day free trial.  I recommend you go with the Season Pass option.  It's a better deal, and it's a one time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle.

Still to come today:  The Battle of the Block!  We'll be back in a bit with all the info on that!  Taking a little break now..  Please mind the critters while we're out.






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger tonitoni said...

Good late morning to you Caro and fellow dishers-If they can't get Devin out, I know the rest of the house will pounce on the chance to get out BeastMode.

This is really getting good, real good and we're only starting the third week of the season.

I see this going down as one of if not the best seasons in BB history!

July 11, 2014 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Excellent recap of a lot that's been happening. Thanks as always.
Toni Toni, even Derrick said early in his discussions with Nicole that he'd be fine with Caleb going if it happened that way.
Quick question for Carolyn: those that come off the block in the battle of the block (in this scenario Amber and Victoria) can't be put back up after POV, correct?

July 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@grendon...yes he can put Nicole on the block if he is HOH. That is what she was asking him if he was planning on doing that, thus his answer.

July 11, 2014 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Thanks Grendon. As usual I absolutely love reading your comments even if we don't always agree. Although I must say 99% of the time I do agree with you! I love the way you are able to pull the thoughts right out of my head and express them way more than I ever can! Lol. Gaytor could do the same thing....miss him. He would have loved this year.

I agree with you about Britt. I'm wishing they would put her back on the block and send her entitled, 'honest' butt home.

July 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger JessL said...

Anyone else think maybe they threw them right into the BOB and that's why it's taking so long? hmmm....

July 11, 2014 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ToniToni! :0) Agreed! *LOVING* this season!

Good morning, Nancy! :) Thank you very much! TO answer, Yes, that is correct. The HGs who win BoB are immune from being put up as ReNoms.

July 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger gramps said...

Hello all,
Let's go a little deeper: are the winners of BoB in the bag for drawing of POV??

July 11, 2014 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Gramps!☺ Hmm! Good question! I imagine so, but I'm really not certain..

July 11, 2014 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you think it's possible they had nominations and then played BOB? This just seems like an awful long nomination ceremony.

Love what you do!!! Thanks for keeping us all up to date with the happenings in the house.

July 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm back. Apparently the powers that BB were waiting for me because the feeds are still out.

Thank you ShiShi. I can't stress enough that I really don't hate anyone this year. Not even Devin. Not even Caleb since he's no longer HOH. Because of that I am nitpicking the little things I don't like.

I don't like Brittany using 'good people' or being a mother as a way to justify who deserves to win. I don't like Cody calling Nicole a floater. She has won 2 comps now, he hasn't won any. And she didn't have an 8 person alliance protecting her the first two weeks. I don't care for Derrick's game style in general. I think he pushes people to the point of exhaustion in order to get the answer he wants and frankly, he just talks too darn much.

But none of these HGs have been terrible people. Cody is very sweet most the time. I love watching Zack and Frankie together. Jocasta's talks have been very enlightening. And---I adore Hayden.

July 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Hi everyone!! Great season!

I agree totally, the phrase "good person" should be BANNED. NO ONE wants a "good" person to win - they want the Best Player to win (provided the Best Player isn't a monster, bad behavior will be tolerated - Evil Dick anyone?) If it were me in the house I’d make it my personal mission to get anyone who my “deserve” or “need” the money more than me O.U.T. A.S.A.P!

If the rest of the season is as good as the first weeks have been, we’re in for a great summer!

Hoping this long fishie break means Ka-BOOM inside the BB House:)

As to Caleb’s game…you are jeopardizing your shot at $500,000 for a girl you just met that doesn’t even like you…smh. It’s a good thing you are super pretty…

July 11, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

How did I miss Nicole telling Devin he is the target? I thought the plan was to backdoor him, why did they tell him?

July 11, 2014 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger kb said...

Not Donny!!!

July 11, 2014 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

************quietly sneaks away to get an hour workout in..

July 11, 2014 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

"They call themselves the Double D's"?! Is she referring to Devin and Donny, and is Devin still throwing that alliance name around like it actually ever existed?!

I get that Devin has a place in his heart for Donny, they all do, but Devin certainly hasn't shown any kind of loyalty to Donny to be telling Nik they have an alliance.

July 11, 2014 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do. been traveling today and as usual all the good stuff happens when i'm not able to watch the feeds.

July 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Am I alone in hoping it is Amber or Caleb that walks out the door Thursday night?

July 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Well it looks like Battle of the block is going to take place tonight. Hopefully we will have results soon. I just have to say " Donny"? Seriously? I really liked Derrick in the beginning but he has become the next person I would like to see leave or even used as a pawn and see how he feels. He has made a deal with everyone in the house including the fishes in the HOH bathroom. I have liked Nicole since day one but have lost a bit of respect in her reasoning. Everyone talks, but from what I've observed Donny speaks the truth and dosent lie and manipulate. I really hope he gets to jury ( at least) What happened to T. A. Derrick ? Guess that five grand a week isn't working for him anymore. How I wish Devlin would have come into this game being the person he is acting like now. If this all backfires and Donny gets sent home I might throw something at my tv. ( it will be a nurf ball. Haha, I'm not ruining my new tv). They need to get rid of Andy, errr I mean Frankie very soon too. Whenever I get frustrated I keep reminding myself that this year is a million times better then last, just don't send my sweet Donny home yet. T.Y. Caro and everyone for updates and your points of view. Grendon , or must be my long lost sister we think very much alike. Well, time for pizza and to catch my hubby on today's events. Xoxo. E

July 11, 2014 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Christine said that Donny scares her. I'm a little confused.

Is she afraid that his being too nice is a threat?
Is she afraid he's going to detonate a bomb squad while she's sleeping?
Or is she just afraid that he is going to pull out a duck call and start quacking?

July 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi :0)

Just a heads up that there's a new top post: BoB Spoiler & Aftermath

xxoo,
C

July 11, 2014 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

P.S. Grendon I am the lady who emailed you last year. I'm trying to get the hang of things and putting my thoughts into coherent sentences, lol. Life is getting better here and I really loved your letter back to me last year. I told you I would jump in eventually. I hope everyone bares with me . I have ADD and my mind runs faster then i can up with keep with at times. I'm waiting to get the feeds after this weekend as I will be out of town and won't have wifi. :(.

July 11, 2014 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@irishEYEEEs

Thank you so much. And I'm really glad you're here.

July 11, 2014 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi tonitoni, :) I just had to jump in real quick and say I agree 100,000,000% about best season in BB history!
I get chill bumps watching certain HG's do their thing!!!

Love BBDish! Thanks Carolyn, I finally got my feeds!
Peace to All BBDishers out there♥

July 12, 2014 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below