;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report ~ Caleb found his Happy & Devin Blew up his Game

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Thursday!  What a night in the Big Brother16 house! The Overnight Report is starting a bit earlier than usual because at 10:55pm there was this..


and then this..


and finally this!


All in the space of 90 seconds. 

I encourage you to go to 10:55pm on Camera 1 to watch for yourself.  A lengthy conversation follows.  To sum up:  All is good with Caleb and Amber.  A foundation for friendship and trust has now been laid.  



This all came about because Amber found out that Devin had said she spoke badly about Caleb.  She had a conversation with Frankie, Nicole and Victoria, and Frankie encouraged her to go and speak directly with Caleb and completely clear the air.  If you'd like to see that lead in conversation, go to July 2nd, 10:37pm, on camera 2.


All the while during Caleb and Amber's talk, Devin was waiting to start the house meeting he called.  At

11:16pm, done waiting, Devin sticks his head into the honeycomb, "I'm gonna talk to the house real quick.  If you guys wanna come, that's cool.  If you wanna handle your business, that's cool."  They opted to skip the meeting. 

During Devin's House Meeting, Devin confessed that he was the one who pushed for Donny to be nominated.  He apologized. He cried.  He said he was a liar.  He made a handful of  really dumb game moves. 

OK.. Let's move forward to Midnight BBT!  It's time for the Have Nots to Feast!! ☺ Much of the house is gathered to watch and celebrate with them.  Brittany prepared the Burger Feast.


Cody: One more minute.  30 seconds!
ALL: Woooo!!!
Brittany: We did it!

Cody barely utters another word until he's eaten a whole burger.

Hayden: I'm never volunteering again.  This is one of the best food moments of my life.


Joey: You guys are so cute.
**I concur.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Caleb's talking with Jocasta..
Cam 3
12:06am
Jocasta:  When she came out cryin', I was like, can I come in?  I was like, What happened?  You said you were going to bed and you seemed fine.  She's like, "Devin has said some things, and I didn't say it."  I was like, seems lik,e he came in on the end of y'alls conversation, and thought it was about..
Caleb: Thought it was about me.  And came and told me  what it looked like..
Jocasta: That's why you can't come in on people's business and run with it.

Frankie comes in and gives Caleb a hug. 

Caleb:  At the end, I said, since we're sittin' here bein' honest, did you tell Hayden that you and I were gonna  go on a date when we get outa here?  And she goes, "I didn't say those exact words," and I was like, "We're bein' honest here."  She's like, I just said..  "basically I said it."  And I was like, "Alright, good."
Jocasta: hehe
Caleb: And yes, Pao Pao said it's a 2 for 1 deal, so yes, Pao Pao can go.  And she's like, "Oh, it's a date then." 
**And I expect our star-crossed lover will spend the next 10 weeks planning said date in his head.  Something of Bachelor proportions would not surprise me.

Frankie:  What do you mean?  Pao Pao's gonna come on your date?
Caleb: No.
Frankie: I'll come. I'll take one for the team.
Caleb: I wish this was in Nashville.  I could get a horse n carriage..
Frankie: I'll hook you up in L.A.  Don't worry.  I got friends.
**that he definitely does.


Frankie: I got a car friend.
Caleb: What kinda car?
Frankie: A Ford Flex. The car at my mom's house.  No, believe me, I can set you up right.
Caleb: If I'm takin' a girl out, she's gonna be treated like she's snow white.
Jocasta: Awww.
Frankie: You're so sweet.
Caleb: I don't play.  The 1st date means a lot.   I go above and beyond.  I can tell you right now.  If we were in Nashville, she'd be picked up in a horse carriage, she'd be taken to the top restaurants, flowers on the table, reservations were made the month before..
Jocasta: Awesome.
Caleb: That's how I do it.  She said after this, she's gonna go home and visit her folks.. So we can do it in Nashville.
Frankie: So it's all good.
Caleb: It's all good.  I feel like I have my best friend back.
Jocasta: Yayyy. 

This is ongoing, but you get the gist.   It was a big misunderstanding.  Devin had walked into a conversation about men already in progress, made incorrect assumptions about the context, and run to report, thereby causing a huge rift and horribly hurt feelings.

Frankie and Caleb agree that their friendship has taught them much about the world.  Talk turns to the bigger picture and a belief in a non-segregationist doctrine.  One God.  One Church.

Caleb:  When I see you (Frankie), God created us all in His image.  We all have our own things that we do.. We go this way, we go that way, but we're created in his image.  And it doesn't really matter.  If you wanna go that way, go that way.  That's a thing between you and God.  That's not between me n you.  You know, if you wanna turn left, turn left, and God is gonna be with you if you turn left.  It doesn't matter if you turn left, and I turn right. 

Caleb: At the end of the day, God is with both of us on 2 separate sides of the nation.  We're 2 completely different people, but God loves us the same, and that's what the world needs to hear. 

**Amen.

After this point, it starts to get sticky. 

Caleb: How can you say, "That's not what it is.  God created you just like he created me.  And it's key. If I was that person, and I said, Oh dude, I don't hang out with gay people, but I would hang out with a guy that I know was havin' sex with a married woman.  You know what I mean?
Frankie: Right.

I believe Caleb's heart is in the right place, but he crosses a line when he unwittingly compares gay people to adulterers by way of example..  

Although he's not arguing any points, Frankie's face speaks volumes, at least to me.  I expect there may be fall-out from the fans.. and attention from sites that have nothing to with with BB and only post anything BB related where there's a headline big enough to generate a bunch of traffic for them.  Yeah, I'm lookin' at you, TMZ.  Please don't scandal monger this season.  Just. Don't.  At least have the decency to read to the end of this segment.

Caleb: Instead of taking a 16 year old who's pregnant and berating her and making her feel terrible, it's no, come to my arms, let me hold you, let me pull you in and tell you you're ok and everything's gonna be fine.  That's the problem with the world, and I don't like it.  A girl that's 16 and pregnant.  Don't bash her.  Pull her in.  Hug her.  Let her know it's gonna be ok.
Jocasta: Exactly.
Frankie: mm hmm
Caleb: You know, yes, you've made a mistake, but we all make mistakes.
Jocasta: You just don't see mine.  Just because you don't see mine doesn't mean I haven't made them.

Caleb: I love the fact that I can lay in that bed with you and talk about life and get asked in the DR about it..
Frankie: (nods)
Caleb: "Well, you and Frankie had a good comversation last night"  Yeah.. and I loved every minute of it.
Frankie: Me too.
Caleb: And at the end of the day, him and I are just friends.. ha ha ha.. Yes, we're just friends.
Frankie: hahaha

Caleb: But at the end of the day, I love him for who he is.
Frankie: Right.
 **and there you have it.  For who he is.. Not in spite of it.

If you'd like to view the Gospel according to Caleb (and his brother) with your own eyes, go to Thursday, July 3rd at 12:10am in flashback.  If you need assistance with flashback, please consult this post.  I made you a diagram and step by step. ;-)   If you don't have the feeds yet, go treat yourself to the 2 day free trial.  I recommend you choose the Season Pass option - it's a better deal, and a 1 time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle.

CUT TO:
12:30am
Cam 1
Fire Room
Amber and Victoria

Amber: I hope he's ok.. Devin.
Victoria: I do not feel bad for him.  I see right through him.  I don't think it was genuine in any way.
Amber: I really like Donny.
Victoria: Me too.  I didn't understand the point of Devin's thing. Are you and Caleb ok?
Amber: yeah, yeah..  I don't know Devin's reasoning..
Victoria: To stir the pot.  Obviously Devin feeds off drama.
Amber: I hate drama..
Victoria: Me too.
Amber: Us girls just need to get HoH tomorrow.
Victoria: I want to get HoH so bad.

Amber: When we were in the beehive room, Pao Pao came in, and Caleb goes, You're not going home, so I guess the house is together.
Victoria: That's good. 
Amber: This game is really hard to play.  I'm realizing I can't play with my heart and my emotions. 

Paola comes in, and they ask to hear her speech.. They advise her to limit her shout-outs, because she only has 30 seconds.

CUT TO:
12:45am
Camera 3
HoH
Frankie and Zach

Frankie: I haven't talked to him about it.  I don't think he even knows.
Zach: He doesn't know what Devin did?
Frankie: He was just talking about Amber.  I don't think he does.

Zach: I was sleeping, in my bed, when Devin tries to tip toe, and you can hear him a mile away.. "Yo Donny.. Donny, wake up, I gotta tell you something."

Frankie: I don't understand.  But we all saw it coming.
Zach: So he's for sure going next week.
Frankie: Yeah.
Zach: Caleb's on board?
Frankie: I don't know.. I don't know that he's on board.
Zach: He's a liability at this point.
Frankie: Our blood can be on it..
Zach: Worse comes to worse, he wants to blow up the bomb squad..
Frankie: I just have to make sure Caleb is ok, which he will be. 

Caleb enters the HoH Room right on cue. And a renewed man..

Frankie: Perfect.
Zach: Walk into my lair.  Yo, how did the talk with AMber go?
Caleb: She said she wants to continue bein' my friend and gettin' to know me.  She and Pao were talking about their pet peeves in a guy, and Devin walked in on it, misunderstood and put my name to it.
Frankie:  Did you hear what Devin did?  He said he's the reason Donny went up.  He "forced" you to put him up, and he said he's been lying and cheating and stealing since he's been in this house, and he doesn't wanna do it anymore.
Caleb: In my opinion, Donny went up because he's the 1st one that fell.
Frankie: And that's exactly what Brittany said, "Well, I guess it wasn't because he fell first."

Caleb: Ok.. well, I'll have my own house meeting and I'll tell em it's all wrong.
Zach: That's unnecessary.
Frankie: No one believes him.  There's nothing you need to say. 
Caleb: Well, I'll let her know when she gets out. 

Frankie: It's gonna be fun tomorrow.
Caleb: I deifnitely didn't make my decision based on him.
Zach: He said he forced you.
Caleb: No.  He told me his opinion.. But I had to make my decision.  He didn't make me make my decision, not did he persuade it.. If he wants to think it, let him, but that's nowhere near correct.  Now I'm sure Donny's all mad at me.
Frankie: I think he's confused.  We all are.  I just don't see what was gained.. unless it was to make him feel morally conscious.

Frankie asks permission, then goes into the bathroom to wee.  A woman is in there showering.

Zach: The perks of bein' gay.
Caleb: You're tellin' me.

Cut To:
12:54am
Camera 2
Fire Room
Cody, Derrick, Amber, Jocasta, Pao

Cody enters the room and goes straight for a snuggle with Amber.

Amber: Mmmm Cuddle buddy
Cody: I feel like I'm huggin' my mom right now.. Mommm.. Moommm.. today was so hard.  You feelin' better.
Amber: mm hmm

Cody: I hear your heart racing. 
Amber: Is it?  Thanks for checkin' on my, Cody.

Talk in the room turns to new sleeping arrangements... then the bible.. and runny noses.. Depends for Endurance HoH Comps.. They're all over the place.

Derrick: No drama tomorrow, just game.
Jocasta: No Drama.
Amber: What happened??
Derrick: He was like, "House Meeting," and I'm like, this is not gonna be good. 
Amber: He just twisted something completely.
Derrick: it's only a game.
Amber: I didn't expect that though.  Maybe I should have.  There's like no where to go here.  It takes so much for me to get mad or upset...
Derrick: Know what you do?  Win HoH.  You win it, you're in charge.  Be straight up, be Amber. 


CUT TO:
1:05am
Storage Room
Camera 3
Frankie and Zach

They're foraging for a snack.. and  bewildered by the events of the night..


CUT TO:
1:20am
Bathroom
Zach, Christine, Nicole

Zach (funny voice, into mic): I am now planning to ruin Victoria's life.

Zach: She's nice to you.  She's like the rudest girl I've ever met in my life.
Christine: She's extra rude to you.  She bosses you around.
Zach: In real life, I'm a huge jerl.  If anyone ever did that to me.  I have 20 things to say to make her cry. She asks everyone to do everything for her. Can you go to the storage room and get me this?  She doesn't even say please.  I f'ing hate her with a passion.
Nicole: Hate is a strong word.
Zach: I hate her. 

As an example, he walks by the mirrors, checking himself out in each one.  Christine and Nicole laugh..

CUT TO:
1:25am
Cam 3
BeeHive
Derrick, Frankie and Cody

Much like the rest of the house, the guys want Devin gone, and they're trying to figure out how to make it palatable for Caleb.


Frankie: I pulled him aside, cuz I kinda had an idea..
Derrick: Is Amber mad at him now too?
Cody: She wants him to go home.  She never wants to speak to him again.
Frankie: I've been watching Caleb flip back n forth between Devin and Amber for the past 3 days..  She was a wreck.  She couldn't believe Devin did that to her.  I told her, you go tell Caleb that.

Derrick: Do you think it's a good idea to broach it with him?  I don't want him goin' back to Devin and sayin' hey, they wanna boot ya.. He's straight up.  If he's on board, he'll say so.
Frankie: He's so happy right now with Amber. 
Derrick: That's why I'm sayin.. perfect time.
Frankie: He flips on a dime.  He could win HoH tomorrow.
Cody: But the thing is, he threw Caleb under the bus.

They decide Devin must go up on the block, if he doesn't win HoH, and if Devin blows up the alliance, they say that was all in his head too.. Just another Devin delusion.. 

Derrick: That was just another alliance he made.
Frankie: That he made up.  He just told everyone he's a liar and a bully.
Cody: Everyone's expecting him to go up.  If Amber wins, she's putting him up.  How's Caleb gonna deal with that?
Frankie: He's in love with Amber.
Derrick: He really is.  Frankie will soften it for him..
Cody: We have our loyalties.  This kid's gotta go on the block.
Derrick: If we don't win it, that's not such a horrible thing.  They're all gonna put him up. 

Cody: I'm so happy right now.
Derrick: The only thing I didn't like was how some people interpreted it.. like Brittany.
Frankie: Caleb told Brittany that it had nothing to do with Devin. 

CUT TO:
2am
Camera 3
Kitchen

Levity, at last..

Zach: I've been dating the same girl for 6 years.
Frankie: Your right hand or your left?
All: hahaha

Talk turns to Julie couch questions tomorrow..  Lots of giggles and nerves about it from everyone but Frankie, who says he'll only be nervous when she's questioning other people.

2:03am
Camera 1
Fire Room
Jocasta, Paola, Amber and Brittany

Topic: Devin

Brittany: I don't think there's one person who wants him here. 

Brittany: We're all good people.  We all dn't have to hurt each other.  We don't. It's a game, it's a gamble.  I feel like we can do it without changing who we are as people.
Amber: Exactly.
Brittany: He's going up to everybody, saying different things, stirring the pot.
Paola: He's gonna leave.  He's leaving.  He can't win HoH.
Jocasta: He can't win.
Amber: My head is just turning right now.. This is not what I wanted at all.  I trusted way too soon.
Paola: We all did. 
Brittany: We just need to keep him at an arm's distance.

CUT TO:
2:40am
Camera 3
HoH Room
Frankie

Alone up in HoH, Frankie does his nightly shout outs to his family and then talks directly to the feeders..  Here's an excerpt.



Frankie: I'm having a really fun time.  I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games.  Or Harry Potter.. This is like the coolest, coolest experience, and I'm having a really good time.  I wish I was able to put this into a video and put it on youtube.  So much insanity is happening. I have to play so many roles in this house.  It's a real test though... I gotta say.  It's a test of how strong I am as a person, how good I am as a gamer.. Where do you draw that line?  It's really interesting.  It's the coolest thing I've ever done.  Besides go to Disney World.  Can't wait to go to Hogwarts...


CUT TO:
3:14am
HoH Room - lights out
Frankie and Caleb

Caleb: This bed could easily fit 5 people.
Frankie: 5 people, or 1 snoring Devin.

Frankie: Goodnight, Caleb.
Caleb: Goodnight, bud.
Frankie: You're awesome.
Caleb: You're awesome too.  I think we're gonna make it pretty far in this game.


And this concludes the Overnight Report...  Please be sure to follow @BigBrotherDish on twitter or Like BigBrotherDish on facebook, so we can give you a heads up whenever something dishy is happening in the house. ☺ 










Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

So Amber finally figured out she's playing a game. Good move on her part.

Devin really is self-destructing rapidly. First impression of him was really good, then he started. I'm not sure there is a genuine bone in his body.

Is it me, or did last nights DR sessions seem excessively scripted.

The next HOH, my heart wants Donny to be able to get some revenge, but I think it would be best, for him, if he could just lay low for a bit.

I think it would be interesting if Amber and Brittany won HOH. I think It would keep the people I like safe and create lots of anxiety amongst the bomb squad.

Do you think they will show the HOH comp on the live feeds if it runs over?

July 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry!☺

hehehe! That would make for an interesting week! In the event HoH runs over, I sure hope so! There's nothing I enjoy more than a good endurance comp on the feeds. I don't think we'll have endurance this week, but quite a few of the HGs do..

July 3, 2014 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone --

If you missed the earlier part of Wednesday night, please have a look at the comment section of this post for lots of pointers to fun moments, courtesy of Michigan Man, CurlerChick, David Lockner and Barbara. :0)

July 3, 2014 at 4:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Everyone... I'm gonna snooze while the hgs snooze.. I'll be back to publish comments and say hi around 8:30am bbt. :0)

July 3, 2014 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Everyone,

Missed being here last night and HOPE to be here tonight...

xoxo
Pamm

July 3, 2014 at 4:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pammmmm!♥ I hope to see you hear tonight too!

...and gnite.. zzzzzz

July 3, 2014 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger BaybeePie said...

Good morning! Due to a conference last week, I have been frantically catching up on Big Brother! Thanks, Carolyn for all you do! I am fully caught up because of you and will start my feed watching today! Yay! Have an amazing day!

July 3, 2014 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

I really felt for Donny being one the oldest and seemingly out of place with the others and how cruel Devin was to him so blatant that you wanted Donny to wake up and smell the coffee ~ other than that havent seen any major game playing or anyone that I see in the final..but am liking the cast which surprised me ...

July 3, 2014 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

What would I do without TOR? I was laid low by a horrible migraine last night - missed the viewing party and all the HG antics. I am still shaking my head over Devin and I haven't even watched the flashback yet! Caro - your 3 pics of Caleb do indeed say it all... seriously though, now he'll be an even bigger problem later on - like when Amber gets evicted!

July 3, 2014 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro,

I don't know what happened last night since I fell asleep during the first commercial of BB. I'm watching it now and then will read TOR. My coffee is on the headboard

July 3, 2014 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Hillary McGrath said...

Good morning! I know you posted this somewhere recently, but I can't find it. Hopefully you won't mind repeating the info for me! :-)
I want to use the flashback feature, but I don't seem to have the calendar icon. Am I doing something wrong or is this not available on the iPad?
Thank you!

July 3, 2014 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Hillary McGrath said...

I just found the diagram you posted. lol
Thank you!!

July 3, 2014 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Devin should be crawling about now because he shot himself in both feet.

Tonight should be interesting.

July 3, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger ShIzKiD said...

Hi Carolyn! Thanks so much for all your hard work in putting this site together! One question, What does the B mean on Calebs picture?

July 3, 2014 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Morning Carolyn and everyone!

Well Amber and Caleb are back on the path of at least getting along. Caleb has his long awaited date, and the creek seems to be running smooth until someone else turns over the boat!

Devin's House Meeting last night was probably one of THE worst I've seen. He blew up himself and the bomb squad (At least his and Caleb's rolls) Without ever mentioning the alliance by name. And now the whole house has their target for next week. (Provisionally of course) If only it had gone another 30 mins...so we could see the have nots walk out to start their feast in the middle of it, would have been great T.V.! Lol

I think it's pretty safe to say that the HoH lockdown is gonna be a tiny bit awkward this afternoon.

My guess is that it will be some kind of physical comp, with the first two Houseguests who finish becomming the two HoH's.

See everyone on the feeds and here in the comments for tonights show!

July 3, 2014 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Thank you for the Caleb/Amber reunion. I just couldn't keep listening. Eeeek.

July 3, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

I can't believe that houseguests still think a 'house meeting' is good for their game!!! It always ends up turning the house on them. Of course, I'm excluding the infamous Dan house meeting but all others have been the source of their demise!!

July 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Everyone!

Donny is a gem! I am so glad he knows Devin's true colors. The poor guy is probably really hurt.

If it is endurance I wonder if it will be some variation of the BBQ comp from last year and the swamp one from the previous year. That would be a good comp for pairs and maybe the winning pair would be the HOH's?

Jerry post #1--I agree with you 100% about Donny and HOH. I think it would be best for him NOT to win this HOH and just lay low next week. After Devin is gone is a better time, in my opinion, for Donny to be HOH.

Have a great day everyone!

July 3, 2014 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning! Happy Thursday to you!!

G'morning, BaybeePie! :)) Thank you!

Good morning, YKW! :)

Good morning, Kim! :)

Good morning, Chrissie! :) Hopefully this'll be the end of the pouting.. They'll always have Nashville..

Good morning, TripL! :) Ahhh the dangers of watching tv horizontal. ;-)

Good morning, Hillary :) I'm glad you found it!

Good morning, Mappy! :)) LOL! Perfect analogy!

Good morning, ShizKid! :) Thank you very much!! Ahh.. the B.. it means he won the HoH Room and powers because of the Battle of the Block..

Good morning, Snalley! :) I hope you're right! I love a good physical comp.. especially when it spills over onto the feeds! :-D

Good morning, Lee!! :) Happy Thursday, BDT!

Good morning, Lolli! :) Honestly! You'd think they'd learn..

Good morning, Gracebay! :0) I think Donny would handle being HoH beautifully.. just beautifully.. :)

July 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well
Good morning Carolyn and all my fellow dishers.

Wowwy what a night. I was just going to bed when devin anounced the housemeeting lol. Thank goodness my hubby Snalley went and got me and turned my comp back on.

On game front im so happy that amber and Calab finely talked with out middle man Devin.
Devin has got to go, at least the rest o the house want him gone too now.

Id like to see amber win hoh and maybe brit or donny?- I know all my favs might not be safe but i hope Calab will get to stay this week and Devin goes home.

it was a good night, bad house meeting but amber and Calab talking was so good.
I love Cody even more id love him to win hoh too

July 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, TiffanyJade! :0) Oh what a night, indeed! Mercy!

July 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone! What an eventful night on the feeds! Looks like Devin has stepped in it up to his waist. Can't wait to hear how Donny feels about the events last night

July 3, 2014 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger irishrovr said...

Good morning all! I was just thinking how much better it is to watch the live feeds without all the F bombs and to watch the TV show without all the bleeps! This cast is more like real people and not just people who want to get noticed for bad language, posturing and getting up in people's faces. I'm liking this season so far and hope to see more strategy and gaming from them now that they're settled in.

July 3, 2014 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!

Finally we can rest our tired ears from listening to Caleb go on and on about Amber! …for awhile anyway. Until he realizes she won't marry you and have kids and grandkids in the time you have left in the house.

Can't get enough of Donny….so real and authentic to himself despite the crazy going on around him.

This is going to be a great week, alliances will be broken and new ones will emerge from the fall out of this week….Thx Caleb and Devin!

The girls are finally starting to talk game… whew thought they were gonna wait till they were outside BB hs for that.

Great TOR !!! Carolyn :))


July 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning! Happy Thursday to you!!


Good morning, ShiShi!! :) Boy o boy! You're not kidding!

Good morning, Irish! :) Amen! :)

Good morning, Yasmin! :) hehehe! YUP! Thank you very much!


EVERYONE --

New Top Post!

July 3, 2014 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

This is more of a question not a comment but did Amber slip to the boys about the all girls alliance or was it Joey herself...

July 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Rumor on twitter is that Frankie had to leave the house. Is it true?

July 3, 2014 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger barbara6849 said...

I am on the east coast....the Boston Pops are on tonight because of hurricane Arthur....where else can I watch BB live....ty ox

July 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below