;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Big Brother 16: Wednesday Morning ~ Operation Damage Control

It's wakey wakey time for the Big Brother 16 HGs, and they are in full damage control mode this morning on the live feeds.  I'm working on getting enough caffeine in my blood stream to keep up with them.  Damn 20-somethings. ;-p

Last night, upon hearing he wouldn't be getting his way, Devin decided he wasn't part of the alliance anymore, and he'd be taking them all out one by one.  He started by informing Brittany, then Jocasta, all about the Bomb Squad.  Then Devin woke Donny in the middle of the night to tell him.. If you haven't read the Overnight Report yet, I strongly encourage it. ;-)  It's another super fun one, and it's about MUCH more than just that...

10:05am
Cam 1
Frankie and Christine
Hammock

Christine: Everyone knows how he strong-arms people.  You can't say no.  Hayden tried.
Frankie: Exactly.
Christine: It's just not possible.
Frankie: Yup.  Now at least we have the go ahead to go full speed open (at him), which is better.



10:07am
Cam 3
BeeHive
Donny and Derrick

Derrick: So what's up with him now?
Donny: He said, "Donny, I gotta tell you something about something that could effect your game. They're gonna vote Pao out." Uh.. "There's an 8 person alliance." Then he was like, " I can' tell you in the mornin'."  I was like, yeah yeah, please do. Then he jumped up in the bed and laid beside me.  I was like, Oh lord! Someone's gonna come by here n see this.
Derrick: yup
Donny:  So he started rippin' out the names.He said it was like.. It was him, Caleb, Frankie, Amber, you..
Derrick: mm hmm
Donny: Cody, Zach.. I'm not sure about the 8th, but he said he switched from Zach to Hayden.
Derrick: yup
Donny: And he said that's what's now that went against him.

Derrick: So here's the situation, what Devin doesn't know about..

Frankie joins at 10:09a

Derrick: We've kinda been on the fence about the Zach Pao situation, as far as Team America. 
Donny: mm hm
Derrick: We went to Devin last night, probably around.. What time did you go up there.
Frankie: Probably like 11.. to tell him that Caleb and Zach had brokered a peace deal.
Derrick: Right.
Frankie: So that most likely now Pao is going home.
Donny: Why did Devin need to know?
Derrick: Because Devin is basically tryin' to say, "Hey listen, I'm HoH this week."  He came to us individually, the 8 people you mentioned, and he says, "I want him gone.  If you vote this way, I will keep you safe this week, and next week you gotta keep me safe." 
Donny: mm hmm
Derrick: So we all thought about it, and we were like, it's not in our best interest to keep Pao here.  It's in our best interest to keep Zach. Because Pao has already proven she's not too loyal with people.. because of comp throwing and deal making..
Donny:  mm hmm
Derrick: In addition to that, Zach came out and said who his target is.  That's better for everybody.
Donny: Yup.
Frankie: For me,  when Caleb brokered the peace with Zach, I felt like it was my responsibility to go to Devin with that.. and all I did was say, "Caleb and Zach are on the same pages, so I'm pretty sure Zach has the numbers to stay."

Derrick: So he comes downstairs, and he starts pullin' Brittany, Jocasta, all the people he didn't come to to make this deal.
Donny: yeah
Derrick: Well, he didn't come to you, because you were possibly gonna go up.  That's it.
Donny: mm hmm

**Derrick is so good at this. Every time he opens his mouth, I'm more and more impressed.

Frankie: What he's done is kind of forced our hands to BE an 8 person alliance to get him out.
Derrick: Ultimately, Devin's digging his own grave.  Zach's a loose canon, but he isn't a threat to our games. 

Thus conversation is ongoing.. but I'm playing catch up, so I've got to move forward.
 

10:15am
Christine and Amber are outside on the Hammock deciding the best ways to deny, deny, deny, and Frankie and Derrick are still in the BeeHive with Donny, explaining away the non-Alliance Devin told him about. 


10:16am
Frankie., Donny and Derrick
Beehive
Cam 4

Frankie: It's actually kind of perfect for Team America..
Derrick: We're 3 of 12, which is 1/4 of the voting.  It comes out to simple numbers.  $5,000 a week and power in voting.  The only alliance I have in this house is this alliance.  I'm a big fan of the show, you're a huge fan of the show.  The biggest provilege I've had is having America voting for me.
Frankie: yeah.
Derrick: That's the only alliance.  Any other alliance you hear about is either a deal that I'm making to keep myself safe, or.. But the only alliance I'm honoring, for both personal and financial reasons is yous two.   You have my word.  This is the only alliance I will honor until I'm gone. As long as we have some level of trust, we can move ahead.  I don't know what his plan is, but I don't think many people are gonna buy it.  He's told so many lies.. I think he's just trying to take the target off himself and put it on others.
Frankie: It's kind of a good thing.. He brought 8 people together against him.
Derrick: We gotta make sure the 8 people don't target him (Donny)..
Donny: I ain't worried about it.. HoH changes, it'll be a different 8.  I'd like to give Pao my vote.  She's my little best friend.  We gotta make sure it wont effect the way things go down.

10:24am Frankie leaves.

Derrick: Devin's going, period.  He's a loose canon.  He tried to get rid of you week one. Now he's trying to do this.  He's gotta go. 
Donny: Don't let him know exactly how close you are to Cody and Hayden..
Derrick: Obviously.
Donny: Out of the 3 of us, he's our loose cannon. (Frankie)

Derrick: You're gonna hear a lot today.  Anything you don't feel comfortable with, come to me.
Donny: Well, I'm gonna go take a dump. When y'all get the numbers 100% down pat, I'd like to give her a vote..She's my friend.

10:45am
Cam 4
Backyard Couch
Derrick, Christine, Frankie


Derrick: The bad thing is, if one of those girls wins HoH, she could put you and Amber up.  You gotta keep saying those words... "It was a week to week alliance."  But Brittany, if she continues on this path of "not gonna speak to anybody but Devin, she's gonna go home too.
Christine: She better be careful.
Derrick: Nobody in the 8 persona alliance has told me they have her on lock.  I contemplated calling a house meeting, but I think we're better off without it.  If you're close with Donny, I would talk to him too, because I just talked to him and your name was mentioned.  What I don't wanna do at this point is make an irrational decision.
Christine: Yeah.
Derrick: They're going to talk right now..
Frankie: Go..

10:49am
Derrick and Amber
Cam 3

Derrick: Just so you know, he woke them up last night and told them every detail.
Amber: What details?
Derrick: Every member of the bomb squad, every deal, every thing.  I know this because Donny just talked to me.   It is what it is.


10:49am
Derrick: Brittany, can I actually talk to you?  
Brit: Sure.

They move to the hammock..  Derrick calls on their mutual respect and parent bond..
Derrick: I saw you go upstairs last night, and I trusted that when you came down, we could talk.. I was f'in hurt last night when you lied to me.  I thought me n you were on a different page.  We've all done things to get ourselves further.. We're all playin an indiviual game.  But you hurt my feelings last night when you lied straight to me..

**I have to power down for a few minutes.  REALLY bad storm.. and REALLY CLOSE!  Be back soon!




Much more to come!  Please refresh this post periodically and more will magically appear.






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

Hi Carolyn

So many thoughts today. First of all-Devin. Sometimes he has moments where he seems intelligent, he actually makes sense and he almost seems likeable. I've been afraid to voice that out loud for fear someone might think my mental health was at risk. But guess what!?! I read Devin's HOH blog. Not only was it well written-(points for spelling and punctuation)-it was also well thought out. AND he had nice things to say about every single person in the house.

Derrick is brow beating Brittany right now to the point where I think he is being a bit mean and I don't like it. He also said, "I don't want a 22 year old to win. I want someone who has kids and needs the money to win." Along with the 'America Loves Us' attitude, Derrick is kind of wearing on my nerves. He talks almost non-stop lately. I know a lot of people are loving Derrick but he is definitely not one of my faves. I don't think that people should feel that they deserve to win based on the fact that they are parents. No one should ever go on Big Brother counting on it as a means of supporting their family.

July 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Good Morning
Caro you said: "**Derrick is so good at this. Every time he opens his mouth, I'm more and more impressed."

No kidding, Derr is really great, especially one on one. He isn't Dan but he definitely has the "mist" ability. It is so nice to watch this fellow work his magic. I pity the criminals he faced off against.

What a rich and jampacked 24 hrs we have been treated to on the feeds... hint, hint to all who haven't gotten them yet.

July 9, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Back to 'Why Frankie'

Christine has played two sides. The BS and Hayden/Nicole. She shares the info she chooses to share when she chooses to share it. She pretends to be besties with Frankie but tells everyone else he can't be trusted.

Zack continues working with and sharing info with Cody even though Frankie was his bromance and he knew that Cody didn't trust Frankie.

Frankie knows there are people who are not trusting him and continues to work and share info with Devin even though Devin doesn't trust Zack. There has already been much back stabbing and lying. There have been many unreal alliances and fake final 2s. They weren't all caused by Frankie.

And Derrick-well he's been playing the same game as Frankie. Most of the fans seem to think it's a better game, but it is still the same game. And now twitter is talking about 'Derrick's Mist' as if he's the second coming. Puh-eeze! In week 2, please do not put Derrick on the same level as Dan. He has not yet done anything to prove himself or earn that honor. Dan sat back and watched. He studied the players and studied the game and then he pounced. He never would have played as hard and as fast as Derrick is. And he definitely never would have talked as much as Derrick does.

I have heard Cody refer to Nicole as a floater more than once. Exactly what makes Nicole a floater as compared to being a player, which Cody seems to consider himself to be? Just because she doesn't talk game to Cody doesn't mean she doesn't talk game. Just because she isn't in an alliance with Cody doesn't mean she isn't in an alliance. I think joining an 8 person alliance with all the biggest guys in the house so that they can keep you safe to the end is much more 'floater-like'.

Nicole hasn't been able to make a move because she hasn't had any power. Either has Cody. Nicole voted Joey out because she was told to 'vote with the house'. So did Cody. I am thinking that Nicole and Cody have competed in an equal number of comps. Nicole won BoB with Hayden. Cody won...oh, that's right. Cody didn't win.

Now I'm going to concentrate on Hayden. No specific reason. Just because.

July 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

@ Grendon
Yep, and yep, and yep. Derrick is really overdoing the Sally Fields routine. And it really chaps my butt when a HG says -- so and so doesn't deserve to win because they already have money or they are not parents. Last I looked Big Brother is not another Big Government welfare program.

July 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For a while I thought Devin would be OK. After the POV blowup he seemed to settle in and was acting sort of normal with people. Then bam, someone disagrees with him and he just flies off into la la land.

Derrick is really pushing Brit too hard. Make your case and shut up, let her come around. She is just disappointed in all the houseguests at the moment.

The four I am liking at the moment: Donny, Nicole, Brittany and Derrick.

July 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone.. if you look at the graphic on the link, right below Miami, under the word Heights, is a huge concentration of lightening strikes.. and that's exactly where I am.

Gah!! RT @scejas: Over 5,000 lightning strikes detected across South Florida in the last 20 minutes. #flwx http://t.co/83oTzWF…

July 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

In case the link got chopped:
http://twitpic.com/e7v2oe

July 9, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger melovebb said...

Grendon I agree with you that Devin
has his moments. He was one of my favorites at first. But now his up and down moments are driving me crazy. I really feel he should go he turned on his alliance too soon. I also had the same feelings you did about Derrick. He was bullying Britt but I think she handled it well.

July 9, 2014 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Stay safe

July 9, 2014 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sorry about the storm Carolyn. I hope everything is o.k.

July 9, 2014 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I found a cute new image for Sunday night viewing, le sigh, I miss GaYtoR

July 9, 2014 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I hope you weather the storms alright!!
(no pun intended...well maybe a little bit)

July 9, 2014 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I admit I was ready to cringe every time Jocasta opened her mouth. Some of the past seasons have really soured me on bringing religion to the BB house. So far I am really impressed. She answers questions when asked, tells how her life was changed, shares opinions but doesn't try to push them as fact and gives counsel when it is asked for (and a lot of people seem to be asking for it this season.) Kudos to her. She is, so far, setting a good example of what I believe faith should be.

July 9, 2014 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Grendon! :0) Thank you!

Hey Gramps! :0) I agree. THis is shaping up as my favorite season ever. I can't even imagine watching without the feeds.

Hi Jerry! :0) I missed the rest of their convo.. and now I'm afraid to flashback in case I miss anything..

Hi MeLoveBB! :0)

Hi Reneep! :0) Thank you! Can't wait to see it!

July 9, 2014 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Hi ATEC! :) hehe! Thank you! All done now.. for the moment.. I'm playing catch up with the feeds..

Grendon - I had the same hesitations about Jocasta, and I'm really enjoying her..

July 9, 2014 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

first of, be safe, Carolyn!

hello everyone! i usually just read, and lurk but had to comment after Grendon's thoughts on Dev & Der. so spot on! they're both pretty intelligent but they also just talk too much. they also both strong-arm people but in totally different ways. still, it's strong-arming. i think being chosen as a member of TA has gotten into Der's head. Frankie and Don are actually handling being TA members better than he does.

i wonder if Cody's criticisms of Nic is stemming from her budding showmance with Hayden. i'm not sure if he's not happy that Nic is turning her attention more on Hayden now. i do like Cody but sometimes i have to zone out when he is talking given the number of f-bombs punctuating his sentences.

now Hayden. i really, really like him and knew that his (sometimes) "dumb-like" reactions are just smoke screens. i like it that he trusted Nic enough to admit as much to her. i like them together. they complement each other well.

July 9, 2014 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hiiii!

It's week 2. They've had 2 HOH's how can there be floaters yet?? They were talking about floaters on the first episode.

I'm really digging Derrick more and more every day. His undercover work is really helpful here and it's fun to watch.

Frankie is WEARING ME OUT. Keep Zach, get rid of Zach, I trust Zach, I don't trust Zach….Ugh, I just can't anymore.

Jocasta is really growing on me, too. She's actually pretty funny when they engage her in conversations. But I wish she'd ditch those stupid bow ties. I want to call her Bow-casta.

July 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good afternoon everyone. What a night on the feeds! I'm exhausted because I was up until 6 am my time this morning watching and then had to go to physical therapy for 2hours. So I'm brain dead.

Looks like Devin shot himself in the butt last night and is now cowering in the HOH room all day hiding from everyone. What is he going to do when his reign is over. lol

I'm really amazed and happy at how well Derrick is able to get himself out of sticky situations. He's a good communicator.

July 9, 2014 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn
Sure hope those lightning storms have let up for you!!
Stay Safe!!

Janice from GA/FL

July 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Janice said...

Carolyn
Sure hope those lightning storms have let up for you!!
Stay Safe!!

Janice from GA/FL

July 9, 2014 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bow-casta! I love it, Jen.

July 10, 2014 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below