;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's hot in the house TONIGHT!

It is, it is! And the feeds are back - and Nicole and Frankie are bickering in the kitchen.

Nicole: Sorry? Sorry that I put in a little bit of faith in you Frankie.
Caleb: It's a game, we're human, I heard he was putting me up
Nicole: That's false. That's not what.. there's a lot of things I've heard about you two also - but I pushed them aside and trusted you until this.
Frankie: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.
Caleb: at the end of the day..
Nicole: Christine I head you told people we were  apower couple.. how am I supposed to trust you? That's how upsetting that was, week two, saying we were a power couple showmance!
Caleb: week two? I never believe anything week two..
Zack: everything your say is true. for sure. *sarcasm*
Caleb: We got dealt cards, we played them, now we... Now you know how important it is to win competitions. I made the best decision I felt for my game.

Zach: Nicole what would you have done if you won the POV.
Nicole: Use it.
Zach: When Christine won - who would you have put up?
Nicole: I was told Cody and Derrik
Zach: by WHO?
Nicole: I don't want to tell..
Zach: NOW you don't want to talk? You through us under the bus and you don't want to say now?
Nicole: I always told you you were my target! I was told things, and I picked through, and..
Caleb: He's not here anymore, pick up and move on.
**....how's Amber, Caleb. *Smirk*
Caleb: At the end of the day..
Nicole: You can't do it alone. I had Hayden's back, Christine's back..
Caleb: He's a bigger target, obviously.
Zach: You want to start an alliance?
Nicole: I didn't ask Frankie for one if thats what your talking about
Zach: no, I just want to, we can make up lies about everything.

In the living room they're talking about HOH and when... and Kitchen crew cycles into that as well..



7:18pm
Nicole: I put him on the block to get back at him for us.. I don't like you, I'm not going to pretend to like you! Stop dancing stop saying my name!
Zach: Are you hungry?  I can make you something...
Nicole: I don't want ANYTHING FROM YOU!
Zach: An egg sandwich? Guacamole?
Christine takes her to the Beehive room
Nicole: Christine! What the heck?
Christine: I tried to give you a hint..
Nicole; You did, but I didn't know what to do with it. I was told you said a lot of stuff, and that we hooked up and we're a power couple, and I was like oh, that was week two.. and now Frankie? I did not.. and he's evil when he gets this look and I'm scared of him
Christine: I'm so.. they blame me..
Nicole: I'm going next week, it's fine (cries) and I can't trust Frankie, I don't want to be here with Zack, and I don't know who and I don't trust anybody!
Christine: I don't trust them either - I was thinking about it the whole time.. everything I said to you I meant!
Nicole: I'm confused about what happened...

It's "repair relations" with Nicole and Christine.. while Zack and Frankie in the storage room

Zack: You trust me?
Frankie: I 100% trust you! People were coming for you.. Nicole..
Zack: And? Hayden?
Frankie: yes! Nicole, Hayden, Jocasta and Donny were a 4some! 100%!
Zack: so Donny is dead to me..

7:25 - back to Christine and Nicole:
Nicole: I'm basically just like I don't know what to do, I don't know what happened, I didn't even... I'm still in shock.. why do you think I'm running my mouth? I never run my mouth. Zack was my target, I'm not gonna sit here and keep my mouth shut, it didn't do good for me, for Hayden. He wasn't coming after caleb at ALL - he was putting up Victoria and Jocasta! Those two! He told Zack that's what he'd do, and was like oh shoot!  He was so innocent! Trustworthy and loyal! You and him were my two people!
Christine: I thought I could trust you too then this morning it went all down the toilet - and when I saw... I was like excellent, one less chance for me going on the block.
Nicole: For anything that sounded like I didn't trust you? Was plotted in my head - I was controlled, like you.
Christine: That's what I was thinking too! I was like she's playing a dirty game... oh...
Nicole: The point was for you to get mad at me? Was I the backdoor plan? I don't get it.. why pit us against each other? I even cried in the DR cuz I thought you were betraying me!
Christine: I think he was scared

Christine: I'm grateful he hugged me, cuz I couldn't explain myself at the moment, and if he was against Donny, I OBVIOUSLY was gonna vote out Donny!
Nicole; He tried to mend your relationship with everyone!
Christine: I know!


Nicole: They were like everything she says, she flip flops... and that's why I wouldn't talk game with you..
Christine: Oh my God!

7:33pm
Christine: We're getting picked off! A woman just left - they..
Nicole: Cody is the one that flipped it..
Christine: I feel stupid... I knew I should have...
Nicole: I can't believe Cody would do that - he seems so nice.... see? I trust people too much... I don't even know what I'm gonna do..
Christine: I want you to know I'm here, and I'm sorry! I need to apologize to you..
Nicole: I accept your apology.
Christine: I felt sick to my stomach, My head was pulsating...

Round and round as Christine works to get Nicole back in her corner... 100%

Zach, Frankie and Cody are in the fire room comparing notes, and Derrick joins.
Zach: I couldn't say no to any of you guys!
Frankie: That's why we came together.
Derrick: You know how much you're loved - we knew from the beginning you've been saying the same thing to all of us.  ....man he's like a child...
Cody: We're all four gonna be a final two!
Zach: Basically I'm f*cked...
**LOL**
Derrick: He's like a child - basically we were like we know he's a knuckle head, but we love him..
Frankie: There's a lot of things you don't know about, and ultimately we had to get together and say we love him, and tada..
Derrick goes and checks the door - and finds caleb and victoria waiting outside..
Frankie: You're in! you passed the test! I'm so happy!

And back to HOH rehashing..

Spark up the feeds folks! It's the game we LOVE, starting ALL OVER AGAIN!
Caleb: Our two targets are competing. They can't win.
Frankie: This will be endurance.
Caleb: Donny and Nicole aren't winning anything. Nicole will be good at a lot of challenges if she's still here...

7: 42 ** Fish. WHEW. STRETCH!

7:44 - we're back.
Cody: You have a final two with him, and with me.
Zach: Screw you too - YOU have a final deal!
Cody: We do. Should we tell him?
Frankie: We should. Since first day. You were a day late.
Zach: But you trust me..
Frankie: We do! We do! Ourselves above everyone else! We can't..
Zach: Us three first.
Frankie: So no pitting us against us together.
Zach: I NEVER DID! All on the table...
Cody: you were saying to him that..
Zach: That never happened! You said on the hammock that you run and tell Frankie everything..
Cody: What?
Frankie: You told me..
Zach: I DIDN'T! I said... You're saying I told you that Frankie was coming after you..
Cody: You said that he wanted me out...
Zach: whoever said this - whoever said this? I never said anything like that!
Frankie: You didn't tell him I was one of his targets?
Cody: There's no point in saying yes or no..
Zach: do you think I said that?! I don't know who you were listening too, maybe my twin, but I didn't say that!
Cody: here's the thing, it doesn't matter now..
Zach: it doesnt - but I want honest communication!

Frankie: You have a habit, when you get on a roll, of saying things that you don't remember saying..
Zach: but I didn't..
Frankie: but you did. You plant a seed and I think about it for four days, then he looks at me weird, and I say omg that's what it is!
Zach: i get that, but I never said that...
Frankie: It created a rift - we don't need BS within us. It's over and done and finished and we have to move on together.

Frankie: SHE'S the hero! She took a machete to their throats... look what she just did for us! I was dragged in - she was IN... and she cut their throats...
Caleb: She was working both of us - I honestly feel that. It's 90% true - she's in there talking to Nicole right now...

7:50 Meanwhile - in the bathroom - Derrik and Victoria:

Derrick: If you're on the block with her - throw it. If she wins POV - you'll still be good. Either way you're good. We're good no matter what - we're not even on the radar. You did great, relax. Enjoy your night. Day 58
Victoria: Day 56!
Derrick: yeah, just relax and let them implode. Don't let them target you.. know what I'm saying? relax. We're good.


Nicole: We are the Jeff and Jordan - he went out in the same competition!
Christine: OMG you're right!
Nicole: Too bad we weren't in a showmance. Would have liked to kiss you though..
**Daaawwwwww...

Across the house:

Caleb: not everything Nicole was saying is lies. Some stuff, she meant it - where would she get it? She wouldn't just pull all that out her butt.. Christine is playing both sides...

Frankie leaves - Caleb to Zack and Cody:
Caleb: Nicole wasn't lying. About Frankie and Christine.

8:19 Donny and Derrik
 Donny: there's a target on my back.
Derrick: There's a target on your back because you're a beast!
Donny: I'm...old.


Derrick: Nicole said that Christine said to put em and Cody up there - I don't really trust Christine.
Donny: I never name names, you know.. I've tried with her..
Derrick: I know. We gotta win HOH.
Donny: I'm terribly outnumbered now.

Cody and Victoria break it up.

Donny: I do know I need to lay down, and elevate my ankle.
Derrick: 3 POVs, a BOB, and an HOH  - that's 5 wins in 7 weeks! Four individual wins in 7 weeks..
Donny: Let's target the oldest guy in the house. The oldest has never won Big Brother.
Derrick: you're on the right track.
Donny: But my body can't keep it up...


8:55 - Nicole brings in Hayden's suitcase, and starts to pack. Derrik jumps up and helps figure out everything that's his, and where it's located. Zack watches silently.

Cody helps as well, and they convince her to keep his sweatshirt.
Cody: Wear that around the house!
Nicole: It's not his favorite - I wore it all the time
Cody: Exactly!
Nicole; Am I gonna look like Gina Marie if I wear that?
Derrick: no! I'll carry it.

He brings it to the storage room, Zack and Cody follow and again confirm it's them three.
Derrick: they wanted one of us on the block next week. But dude. Don't say that - it's all good. Win HOH tonight!
Zach: yeah.

Nicole enters: I found his shoes.

They exit and leave Zack and Nicole alone for a moment
Zach: So... about that showmance...
Nicole: You're mean. You're a very mean person!
Zach: just think about it. Sleep on it girl!

Nicole goes to get the sweatshirt, and puts it into the suitcase, after all. :(

9:17 Derrik and Nicole

Nicole: I had to say something. I can't keep my mouth shut forever. I had to throw some people under the bus, and they deserve to have their games messed up.
Derrick: He knew in his heart and head they were the ones that fucked them - Christine and Frankie. Christine will try to make ammends with you
Nicole: Why? I'm by myself.  It doesn't make sense. I know this is stupid, I hope Hayden saw me being pissed off.
Derrick: I'm sure. And I really thought Hayden might have been in on it
Nicole: I think you broke his heart.
Derrick: I know, Frankie, he..
Nicole: This sucks, I mean, I do trust you.
Derrick: i've been honest with you the whole time. You got to lock it down more - if you're telling people stuff?
Nicole: I am, I'm done talking. I couldn't keep it in, I was pissed, but..
Derrick: I know - but if you win HOH, you HAVE to win. You can make deals...
Nicole: but they don't stick to deals!
Derrick: it was me you, cody and hayden but as soon as we lost they would have put us up. I think Donny trusts you.
Nicole: He voted me out.
Derrick: he did. Oh. Who was the other?
Nicole: I think it was Victoria.

Derrick: no. I don't think so. I could be wrong. I voted Hayden. donny asked me, and I said Hayden. He's a strong player, but I wasn't gonna send you home.
Nicole: We have more obligation to each other than anyone knows
Derrick: i wasn't gonna. You're game isn't over. You're gonna have to win this week.
Nicole: I'm sorry for opening my mouth - I was shocked, frustrated, my best friend in the house left, it sucked.

Derrick: i was ok with that. The point is to get further.
Nicole: honestly if it was me you and hayden, I would have taken you so i could tell them I made you a promise and kept it. I thought about it already, it wasn't gonna be feelings.
Derrick: i appreciate that.

Derrick: Hopefully you win it, or I win it.. You would be best..
Nicole: i can't win again... oh.. I mean I can.. I have too.
Derrick: don't be quiting on me!
Nicole: I'm not.
Derrick: I'll come tell you to get your head out of your ass..
Nicole; it was for a while, but not anymore.
Derrick: She said straight out someone's coming back - if there's a comp, Hayden will SMOKE Jocasta.. and if your still here..
Nicole: ohhhh... oh god... he'll go after them..
Derrick: Ask him when he comes back what i said about you - i'll let him tell you.
Nicole: will he remember?
Derrick: I said it today - I told him i'm gonna take care of Nicole, and he said good deal, Massachusetts..

BB: Caleb to the DR...

Derrick brings up his daughter and that he's here to win. Nicole says she knows - and that's why she'd take him even over Hayden..

Nicole: just keep me in the loop
Derrick: You're not out of it yet. I got you.
Nicole: I trust you.
Derrick: these people are gonna start going after each other - they're gonna look past you. Just don't give up yet.

Nicole: The past is the past. I'm ready to move forward.

9:29 - We've got Highlights - could this be it?! I'ma give it 10 minutes or so, then if we're still on highlights - I'll open a new top post for the HOH Spoiler! :)

9:45 - alrighty, it's been 15 minutes! I think we have ourselves a HOH Competition! We'll be up top in a new post with the spoiler as soon as we know the winners! :)






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger ashleyyyrose said...

The feeds tonight are almost as good as an old school endurance competition (: I'm loving this!!

August 7, 2014 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I can't listen to Christine lie to Nicole anymore. I really, sincerely hope that Nicole, as a Super Fan, realizes she cannot be trusted. Ever. Again. I know she must feel lonely,but.......

August 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

erg...nicole...don't listen to christineliarliarpantsonfire.

August 7, 2014 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger ashleyyyrose said...

I hope they all realize Christine can't be trusted.. I truly am rooting for a Christine backdoor.

I don't love Donny like most people do, but he real has played well. After winning tonight's veto, I hope he gets a bit of time to rest.

Like I said in the viewing party post, I am so upset that 2 HOH is still in play. CBS thinks this is exciting, but I only think it would be exciting if winning BOB didn't necessarily mean you were safe.

August 7, 2014 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone know the next HOH will be?

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

:)

August 7, 2014 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine is such a bad liar. Her facial expressions and complete exaggerations give her away. Nicole can't be that gullible can she???

August 7, 2014 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Can someone PLEASE tell me why it sooooo important to still have the numbers now that they are all guaranteed Jury? "the numbers" don't matter anymore! Has anyone ever clued any of these Detonator idiots in on how BB works?

F5-F3 all make the same full season Stipend, all that matters is F2 at this point and keeping "the numbers" will not get you there...and the biggest proponent of it, Frankie, says he's a superfan?....smh



August 7, 2014 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I can't feel bad for Nicole, she's crying about trusting Frankie when it was her plan to send him home. I'm sorry she lost her support in this game, but that's the game!

August 7, 2014 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Is there going to be hoh comp tonight?

August 7, 2014 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

The HOH should be up tonight, yeah. :)

August 7, 2014 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger bbwatcher said...

PLEASE Zach get rid of Christine please.....

August 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anyone know what's going in with Donny? Is he OK?

August 7, 2014 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Donny's in the DR, I think

August 7, 2014 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

And now he's back - he's ok. :)

August 7, 2014 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome, thanks Lessa! Someone in chat was saying he was getting an iv so I looked here for the answer :)

August 7, 2014 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I agree with you David,numbers are nothing anymore.

I really am not liking Christine,and I hope,soon,she gets caught and put out the door.

Hi everyone :)

August 7, 2014 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm still around - poking my nose in between pork chop flippin.. :)

August 7, 2014 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hi Lessa xoxo

August 7, 2014 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 7, 2014 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Time for Cody to go. He stirs the pot to much and depends on Derrick. Why is Frankie getting blamed for everything.

August 7, 2014 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi all :)

August 7, 2014 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Lessa!!! ZOMG!!! My head is spinning .... I am gonna have to hit the hay soon as I get up quite early for work ... but man, so glad you are here and I can rest assured that there will be an update when I wake up!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

August 7, 2014 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Christine is Frankie's minion. This he knows, and will protect her.

August 7, 2014 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

So glad I watched it via the links. It's not on until 2:30 here! Anyway I was listening to Frankie talk to Nicole when the feeds came back and he was so mean to her. Must be because he is afraid of getting caught.

August 7, 2014 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Love you Leesa what going with the chops? I hate I have no way of having the feeds but this is my plug for the TIP jar!

August 7, 2014 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hey Steph! *snuggles* Glad I could be here for ya :) The hubby got to watch some football, and I made him dinner, and now he's happy camper so I can play with you all for a while.

Well, he's married to me, so he's ALWAYS a happy camper! Hehe!

August 7, 2014 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Mmmm, the pork chops were DELICIOUS. :) I'm a pretty dang good cook, I am. At least he thinks so, and that's the important thing - cuz if I cook? He does the dishes! WHEEEE!

August 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Nicole or Donny pull out the HOH win! And I also hope Hayden comes back. What a bummer of a night for a fan of the outsiders.

August 7, 2014 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger sistershare said...

I think this is the most boring bb of all and I have watched them all. This year it proves if you start with a big enough alliance from the beginning you can control the whole game. It comes down to 6 people who lie and manipulate the best are controlling the whole game. Nicole getting HOH last week was the only ray of hope that that could change and then the 6 decide to come together again and keep the biggest liar of them all and just to stay in control.

August 7, 2014 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Hi Lessa. Glad you are here for us tonight. Pork chops sound gooood.

August 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heya Gramps :)

Sistershare - in a way I agree, as I hate to see a big group of boys brigade it up - but on the other hand? I love love love this cast, and that makes the difference for me. I would be happy for anyone to win - though some more than others. They're just a likeable bunch of people. And watching Derrik manipulate and mist the group has been amazing. *L* It's like watching Father Dan all over again. <3

I'd be happiest with a... Donny, Derrik, Nicole final three I think. MAybe a Cody. I adore Frankie but I don't think he can keep it up much longer. I think Christine is doing well, but has got caught doing the same thing the boys are doing.

I just don't want Victoria to win. To floaty and naive.

And who knows - Donny could pull out another win tonight! GO DONNY!

August 7, 2014 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Saginaw Guy said...

See you next year.

August 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Thanks Lessa. Did not know the feeds were covered.

I love the drama tonight.

I love how Derrick is connecting with Nicole in the Beehive. I really hope she is safe this week. And he too. Christine next is fine with me.

August 7, 2014 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

The numbers is everything in this game... if you don't want to be evicted and make F3 and fight for F2. They all are in Jury. :-) But all want to make F3... no doubt about it.

August 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Here is the HOH comp!!!!

August 7, 2014 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Question?

Does anybody think the TA will bother to play this week? Only 2,5 more hours to vote.

August 7, 2014 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Well, we know Donny won't risk his game (and rightfully so!) so it would depend on which option wins.. and who's HOH..

August 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm with you on Derrik/Nicole - I'd be happy with that final two. :)

August 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Nothing on the feeds but BBAD shows Nicole and Christine having won and people scrambling.

My dream... whoever is nominated...

Nicole's two lose and she remains HOH and puts i[ Christine. But I know... it's just a dream. ;-)

August 7, 2014 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really wish Nicole was being a spiteful bitch right now and trusting nobody. She would be better at this game if she wasn't as good of a person as she is.

August 8, 2014 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

How does she still trust Derrick?!?!?!?!?

August 8, 2014 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I may be wrong, but I think Cody has feeling for Nicole. I think he was upset when he went to her about Christine saying her and Hayden were making out, she really did not deny the fact she was just mad that Christine would say that. He looked really upset we he votes for her, and then later when Zach was saying he was going to go sleep with her, he was protective. Maybe just hoping I am not reading more into it.

August 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Tella is right: Numbers still count if you are there to win! Otherwise it's off to jury and YOU LOSE! You must have a majority with you each time you get nominated or you are evicted and YOU LOSE. A player cannot depend for their entire game on winning every HOH (which creates enemies), BOB, POV. Hayden just lacked the numbers yesterday.

As the group of HGs shrinks, your necessary majority will too. But you always need enough allies to be on the block and still have a majority of votes.

"Numbers don't count anymore" is the screwiest statement I've heard in awhile. Whenever there is voting, the one with the numbers wins. Duh.

August 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below