;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jessie, Preparation H Will Take Care of It
by Jun Song

Hey BB Lovers!! It's time for BB4 winner Jun Song's exclusive BBDish Blog about the Sunday CBS broadcast of Big Brother 11, complete with a Cameo appearance from BB5 Will. Hi Will!! :) Dishers, I have to tell you, Jun's blog rocks! This one's my favorite yet! :) Enough of me. Here's Jun!!

by Jun Song
If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized
My apologies in advance for being less-than-enthusiastic about last night’s episode. It just didn’t do justice to all the actual goings-on in the house. I really struggled with material for this piece, so I had to call on some old BB buddies to fill in for what CBS failed to deliver.
Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!
My Will (Season 5) just about SLAYED ME with his facebook status update regarding last night’s episode and:

A. Has given me permission to quote him:


“I was just plagiarized on tonite's Big Brother by that jackhole Ronnie. "Let's not ask her to do any long division anytime soon" was my exact line about Holly. And I was quoted in Entertainment Weekly!! I need a copyright fee!!!!!”Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!

Yes, that be a total of 7 exclamation points you see there from Mr. Fierce himself. He is PISSED. Ronnie’s a dead man.

B. He also said to me “and tell them all I send my love!!!!!!” And so yes, with 6 exclamation points, he is sending all the bbdishers his love! (PS: I gave the link too so hopefully he’ll pop in at some point!)Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!

So…with snores and bores…onto talk about the Sunday Evening Show. Thank goodness I got in some weekend fun (aka booty), cuz I’d be hella pissed to know this show is what I had to look forward to as an ending to my weekend.

I kinda miss Laura. I definitely miss her more than Braden. I hope she’s “sitting in her living room” and watching her work to expose Ronnie count for nothing. Well not, nothing, but still less than what it cost Natalie to purchase her entire wardrobe?! I think Natalie should go straight from Big Brother to What Not To Wear!!!Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!


KEVIN: His finger pointing “I caught you Ronnie” was just priceless. He was so heated it was so cute!

“Natalie’s into Jessie
Lydia’s into Jessie
Jessie’s into Jessie”Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!

Jun’s into Kevin. I hope I can find him after the show and hang out. I want him to blog with me next summer, he and I would just RIP SH*T UP!


CASEY: He is looking more and more raggedy as the season progresses. He is reminding me a lot of those crackheads that hang out in front of halfway houses. I get that he’s a “hip” older guy, but if he starts busting out with some Vanilla Ice rhymes, I will cruciblog (I made this up right now and I have already fallen in love with it) him.

CHIMA: Don’t quote me yet, but I might be softening to her. Not because I want to, but because I give credit where credit is due. I’m starting to think she’s not evil, but just bipolar. The stress level of the house and her “insane in the membrane” condition must have gotten her off to a nasty start. We will see though. Diva my ass, she probably drives a Subaru…with dents in it.


RUSSELL: That attempt to “deal” with Ronnie is kinda weak. His conversation with him was so intense and hurried I felt like I was in junior high school again…you know, when boys had no game and tried to convince you that it was okay to feel each other up while feeling you up anyway while trying to convince you?!Cheeky bugger. This is a BBDish Exclusive!


LYDIA: I know originally I said I wanted Natalie and Chima to throw down, but heck, I’ll take Lydia and Natalie fo’ shizzle! “Awesome, cuz I was sitting there” HA. I find the co-dependency between Jessie and Natalie really disturbing…like, stomach-turning even.

It’s Jessie’s own doing really, and he’s let Natalie become a life-sized “blank”…you know, that really annoying that's always there and will need to be surgically removed, but it’s his own fault? Can you guess what I’m referring to? Clue: Lydia should take some Preparation-H to it soon hahaha. If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized.



And Lydia’s hammock sharing session with Jessie was HILARIOUS. Props to the production crew for all the little sound effects to emphasize Jessie’s MDD (Male Deficit Disorder).


JESSIE: I stopped listening to his caterpillar / cocoon / butterfly metaphors after two seconds and instead chose to open up a bag of Cape Cod Salt & Vinegar Chips. I know. You’re gonna think I’m a fatass, but if you knew how much cardio I actually got this weekend (wink-wink) you’d be okay with me stuffing my face with this savory treat.


Jessie’s “It’s tough being me sometimes” was really touching. I know it must be hard for him what with all the sh*t he pumps into his body, it makes for super watery, ahem, finales. Trust me. I’ve had a body builder or two, and it’s like Niagara Falls in your mouth if you are caught by surprise. Fool me once, shame on me…Fool me twice, I asked for it. Holy Cow, I went there. Carolyn, please don’t edit this out, I swear I’ll find a way to clean it up but just don’t cut it altogether.If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized


***lettting this one slide. take it away, anons. ;p gimme your best shot. Jun, remind me to tell you the, ahem, cure I found for that. ;) -C

If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized
MICHELE: Darling girl, I love you to bits but your “game talk” with Jessie in the HOH room was the most awkward thing EVER. I’m sorry, did I say Jessie? I meant to say “Jessalie.” UGH. Poor Michele. Jessie compares her to a used car salesman, but she reminded me more of a clueless pageant girl nodding her head and hoping she got the right answer. Sigh.



JORDAN: Is impossibly adorable despite the fact that she’s been a Have Not longer than Natalie’s been wearing those grey sweats in the house. Wait, no. Natalie wins on this one.

I broke out into a cold sweat hearing Jessie during the Have Not Competition…I though Nathan (Season 4) had made a cameo. Do you guys KNOW that on top of losing all rights to his balls by being punked by Ali (and giving him her vote at the end, preventing me from a 7-0 win), he left me a SOCK FULL OF SPUNK in my bed on the day of his eviction?! HAHAHAHA. I was so disgusted but I guess it was original. I should have saved it and sent it in for testing. After all, he did swap spit with Yuck, Yucky-Yuck-Yuck, Yuckity-Yuckity-Yuckity, Yucky McYuckison…
If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized

So, yeah, the competition looked pretty fun. I think I would have started ramming into people just for the heck of it and just blamed the goggles and foam, haha. Good for Jordan for avoiding the Have Not for a week, lord knows she didn’t really help herself did she? I kept waiting for her to tell us she only had “eleventeen” ice cubes in her cup.


RONNIE: Here’s a heaping hot steamy plate of STFU. After your pathetic display of strategy to-date, you’re really not at all allowed to disparage anyone else’s game play. As a matter of fact, just disappear for a few days and I’ll think about letting you back into my circle. Good for you for lucking out with Jessie’s win…people will probably forget about you for a bit and you’ll coast along a little later. I don’t hate the game, but I can hate the player. Like I said, I’ll get over it, I just need a few more days. But you need to seriously STFU. I don’t care how many times they call you into the diary room. If you don’t STFU I’m gonna take all my PMS symptoms out on you, and I’m not even at that time of month yet.
If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized

Hey, I’m not gonna lie. I don’t mind me an occasional cocktail weenie. And not to be silly, but I rarely say no to any kind of sausage. Seriously, all kidding aside, I CANNOT live without sausage. Bacon’s great but sausage is what I can’t live without…polish, pilippino, links, patties, I don’t discriminate.



P.S.: The winner of last week’s “who said it” was Laura from NC! Laura dear, I will be sending you your prize + a lil' bonus in the mail!
If you're not reading this on http://bb11dish.com, it's been plagiarized


P.P.S.: Remember in the last blog I told you I’d be using The Love Muscle’s “Was I F*CKING talking to you?!” on someone, most likely my brother’s girlfriend? Well wouldn’t you know it, she ended up getting laid off this week so I didn’t have the heart to use it on her.



P.P.P.S.: For those of you who don’t know, Syn and I are at the start of a dishmance. Syn, please speak up and brand me publicly. I can’t carry this relationship on my own.






Permalink







63 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Time to say hi to everyone!!!

Sorry it's taken me so long this morning...

OK...

Gooooood Morning (while it's still BB Morning)

WendyLady33, Marci, Crisi, Ernest,
Sara, Kent in NYC, Mary, JulieB, Boquida, Anons one and all :), DavidB, ScottDish, DaniD, MsFitz,
cindy.lou.who, Lee, GayTor, Ellen, Jessica, Sarah, Bisou_Bisou, and Jluvs!!!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Morning Carolyn and the others!=) Im so bummed, lol I have the feeds on, but Id almost rather go gouge my eyes out with sporks listening to Michelle.. ugh.

July 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Love it Jun....YOU ROCK!

July 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Jun,

I totally love you and your humor! You are making this not-so-pleasant season such a joy and a hoot (yea, I said hoot) for us all and my heartfelt thanks for all you do!

So tell us all about your hunka hunka love muffin!!! We wanna know!

And speaking of hunka hunka love, hey there Doctor Will, so nice of you to stop by. Hope to see you in the comments! Mwah!!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Michelle in Indiana! :) I agree - She rocks! :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Did the POV meeting happen next?

July 27, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Congrats Laura in NC!

Jun - your Niagara Falls comparison was funny as hell - really gross - but still so funny. I'm sure Gaytor will have a blast with it :0)

July 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Sarah in IA said...

LOL!!! Jun you are too much girl! I wish you could write about every show i watch.... and every "person" i work with... even some of my "in law" relatives.
I have my fingers crossed that someone puts up Nat and Lydia to dissolve the big numbers alliance for good... then for Lydia to be saved with the POV and to put Russel up to dissolve the asslete... i mean athlete threesome. I wish someone would fly a friggin banner that tells Chima that America says ditto... and the next movie should be projected onto her fourteen head.
and scene....

July 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Hey Jun,

Glad to hear about the bootayyy!

I needed a smile today.

Is that sock story for real? Yikes.

July 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO very sorry to be anon (work stinks)! I love this site and the Jun blogs!! I'm a first time poster but when I get home gotta figure out how to not be anon!! Thank you Carolyn for this site, it doesn't help my BB addiction but it sure helps the day go by!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

Jun, other than being in the kitchen, would you be a "couch" crew or an "hoh room" crew.

I know that I would be a coucher cause I am not very good at butt-kissing.

Probably why I should never apply for BB. :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hey everyone!
Jun, your blogs are hilarious. I've really enjoyed readin' them. I love the idea of blogging with Kevin. That'd be a sassy good mess for sure!
"Eleventeen"? hahaha, my sweet Jordan.
Get it Syn, get it!

July 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Niagra Falls in your mouth. LOL! Glad you got some this weekend! ;-) MUAH! xxoo

July 27, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey gang - I'm sneaking out to Starbucks for a green tea frap - I'll be back in a flash with a new Top Post! :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Niagra Falls, eleventeen, very funny!
Carolyn I'm glad you let it all slide! Screw those anons, just keep the refrain "no one is holding a gun to your head making you read!" because us usuals here get a kick out of it all!

Ohhh Kevin blogging with you next season would be so awesome!!

July 27, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Jun, ROFLMFAO! LOVE IT!

July 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. this time i mean it.. i'll be back by 12:30pm BBT with a new top post. :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

So happy to hear you're better, Jun! :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

Thanks, Jun!!

We are going to Niagra Falls at the end August ... Thanks for the thoughts. ;)

July 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great blog by Jun. Next to endurance comps and finding out who won the veto there is nothing more entertaining about the day to day going ons in BB world than finding a new Jun blog to read!

I hope season 5 Will posts. He was one of the most entertaining houseguests from the season with the most entertaining all around cast (no offense Jun but peeps like your ex Jee aren't exactly riveting TV.)

July 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

hilarious, Jun. We seem to like the same people.
Carolyn, I'd so love to know your, ahem... cure.

July 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freakin love this site! I check in 2 read everyday & Jun is too funny! Keep it coming my fellow BB enthusiasts!

July 27, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

HA. Thanks Indiana.

Patti, Hunka Hunka Love Muffin will remain anonymous so I can countinue to graze on hunka hunka love muffin :) Oh, and it's Will Wikle (Nurse, not Doctor).

Wendy and Paul, I really really had to think about whether or not to include the Niagara Falls story...but I always share so why stop there right? :)

Sarah, send me pictures (video if you have) and a bio of your in-laws, we'll figure something out :)

Crisi, sadly, it is a true story. That was his way of getting "back" at me. HA. And I would be 25% HOH Crew and 75% Couch Crew.

Anon, welcome, and congrats on popping your blog cherry.

Ilissa, thanks chica! I liked my "eleventeen" thing too, but I didn't crack up over it like Chima does with her jokes. "I think I'm on a team full of dorks, puah-hahahaha" STFU Chima.

I missed you Paul, glad you had an amazing weekend. They work wonders don't they? :)If I had know you sooner, I would have looked you up when I was in Chicago back in March!

July 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Jun - have I told ya I luvs ya lately! If not I LUV U!!

You're lucky Syn is too far away and too young for me to make a play :) Find me a nice guy, mid 30's to mid 40's that wants to start off as a long-distance love affair HAHAHAHAHA!

Niagra falls, C's comment back for that, eleventeen, Dr. Will!!

You rock!

And I can't wait to read the comments, this will pretty much make my day :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Michele's game play has been disappointment at best.

They should come to a conclusion that Casey is better to stay in the game than Jordan.

I still think if it came down to Jessie and Natalie on the block and neither wins veto, Lydia and Kevin would vote out Natalie instead of Jessie so Lydia could have Jessie to herself.

July 27, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Oh Jun...you are my hero...thank you for making my day soo much better by putting a smile on my face!

You are too great!!

Kudos to you!

July 27, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Sara said...

Jun,

You made me laugh out loud - but of course I'm working so I got a weird look from the boss. :) Thanks for the Monday morning uplift. :)

Sara

July 27, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thank you Ms. Melanie, I agree with you too. This is strictly a voluntary read zone.

TURTLES! You're such a sweetheart, thanks for always being so positive :)

I am going to find some food...so hungry...and to check my mail in the hopes that Syn has sent me a pair of boxers or something.

July 27, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yeah ~~ it's Jun day! Kudos again, you ROCK!

And I am so glad I finally remembered to put down all food and drink and pee before I read your post! Worked out better this time!

You always make my day!

And come on Dr. Will. Come hang at the Dish ~ I promise you will love it!

July 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

Jun,

Regarding your disgustingly hilarious comment about Niagara Falls...LOVED IT.. and I live 10 mins away from them. So now when i am in the area i will constantly be thinking of body builders and their ahem.." Muscle Milk "

.. too much??

Keep up your crazy shenanigans because; you are all kinds of funny !

July 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Whoops!

Edit * NOT * Dr. Will, Nurse Will :)

Will - If you stop by, hello :)

July 27, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OK, just read it's not Dr. Will, but nurse Will. IMO, that's even better! No offense to anyone.

July 27, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Kayne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are these people all dead! They go up on the block and then they just mope around and have a pity party. GET UP AND FIGHT!!! Damn screw the honorable way! My thinking is that I have never met these people before and my life was just fine. Now I am playing for 500,000 and I'm just gonna lay down and think about what others may think of me if I scheme and lie???? NO WAY!!!! I would go to any and all extremes (with the exception of sexual favors) to make sure I fought my way to the end regardless. I know who I am so do the people in my life I care about. They want me to win that money also. ITS A GAME PEOPLE, PLAY IT!!!!!

July 27, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Kayne said...

Hey, I'm Kayne from Hong Kong!!

Oh, Jun, I'm so glad that you keep blogging here, you and Will are my favorite BB houseguests in season 4 and 5(well...i admire diane&ali as well lol)

I've started to like Kevin since he said "Natalie’s into Jessie,Lydia’s into Jessie,Jessie’s into Jessie", kinda remind me Dr.Will's line in season 2("Nicole love Will, Will Love Will"), it made me laugh.

I love Casey&Laura in this season...but as we all know, Laura was gone because of those idiot, I hope Casey wouldn't go this week, but it seems that my hope would be fallen apart again.

I don't want this season to follow the path of season 9, those idiot won HOH over and over and again, and it sucks!

July 27, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kayne said...

sorry, carolyn... Wrong operation and I've deleted my last comment!!

July 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG ~ Jessie has a shirt on!

Is it me or does his head look really really really disproportionate with his 'physique' when he has his shirt off?

July 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

ok so why am I a Ms.?? Do I sound that innocent?? I try to keep it as such so Carolyn doesn't kick me out of here! Then again Blue and GaYTor... Gotta love them two!

July 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Kim in OK said...

Jun,

Thank you for a GREAT laugh! I SO needed it today. However it did make me spit out my Diet Coke onto my lap top. All is forgiven though. ** Note to self, make sure not eat or drink anythign while reading Jun's Blogs**

July 27, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Jun, Jun, Jun, ROFLMAO!

I absolutely love your blogs. After feeling so down about this season you swoop in & provide a much needed lift to an otherwise bitter BB season.

I agree I loved Kevin's DR! You two blogging together would be insane & you would definitely have to post a caution warning about food/drink while reading.

Will, sending love!!!!!! back at ya!!!!!!! So nice of you to (hopefully) join us sometime!!

July 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

:) I love meeting new friends on TheDish! xoxo

July 27, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

True that, Kim in Ok! Must NOT eat or drink while reading anything Jun writes! LOL

July 27, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Oh Kim, you live and learn :) The "veterans" now know better haha.

Bisou, I haven't done Niagra yet (or as my mom says Nah-yah-gah-rah, like seriously) but what a coincidence they're right by you :)

M & M, how funny, you'll be chuckling at the inside joke while the tourists are snapping photos.

Thanks Julie! Seriously though, Syn is a cutie.

Mattitude, you just made MY day with that Jee comment. Um, hence the fact that he's an EX. :)

Thanks Niko...Carolyn's a genius btw.

Thank you Anon aka fellow BB enthusiast :)

Kent, it's fate we share the same city. :) Glad you are enjoying!

Sara, anything I can do to make your Monday better, I'm there!

Marci, good thinking! Haha...your poor keyboard :)

I'm with you Mysteria, if they're just going to give up, they should have given up their seat to someone who really WANTED to go in and win.

Wow Kanye...that's a commitment from all the way in HK!

July 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Shannon C said...

Jun..

Thank you for making me laugh today! Luckily, I am working from home today, so no one could hear me.

Carolyn, thank you for making it easier to follow BB when I work.

Hopefully everyone is having a good Monday. We are getting some much needed rain here in TX, and it is currently only 80 degrees! This is like Christmas in July! Woo-hoo!

Back to reading the blog... I mean working!

Shan

July 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

HAHAHAH!!!

Another knockout punch!!!!

You're just amazing!!!

July 27, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Man, am I late to the party.

Jun, I'd love to continue this dishmance, but I dunno, you were out getting bootay this weekend while I was at work. Hmmmm. I'm hurt. :(

Ah, I guess I'll forgive ya for your wicked sense of humor. Gotta love a girl that can make you laugh.

Alabama is FAR away from Niagara Falls. ;)

I was thinking the same thing as (nurse?) Will when I saw Ronnie pick up the "phone" in his last DR. Seriously? Ronnie, you will never be that cool. Ever.

Don't give in to Chima. Don't do it! She's laying low this week because hopefully she does remember that Jessie put her up week 1. Plus she wanted Birthday cake. Can't tick off the house if you want Birthday cake.

And OMG Nathan (Season 4) seriously? All I'm gonna say is "full name, address, and SSN#" ... s'all I need. I'll call up the 'Bama Boys and we'll go 'a huntin'.

Speaking of 'Bama Boys. I sure do wish Jessie would come here and use that attempt at an accent that he did during the comp in public. Now that'd be a fun thing to see. Maybe not fun for Jessie though.

To my sweet Jun. If you'll give me a weekend pass to visit Jordan (Sorry Ilissa, lol) then I'll forgive your Weekend of Booty. lol.

Muah!

July 27, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

You're quite welcome Shannon.

Blue, seriously, it takes one to know one :) You are pretty amazing yourself boo.

SYN!!!! "I'll call up the 'Bama Boys and we'll go 'a huntin'." Thats the hottest thing I've heard all week! I was just joking about getting booty, I just wanted to get your um, attention. You can do Jordan and then come crying to me. But once we're official there will be no more extra-curricular activities. Sigh...I can't wait. I'm so excited I can't even feel my legs.

July 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Carolyn. I'm not making any promises, but if Syn and I have a girl, her middle initial will be "C" :)

July 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

You left Jeff out?

July 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

There was once a goddess named Jun
Her humour shot over the moon
Her words make us squeal
with laughter so real
It ripples all over the room.

July 27, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Genie, will you have my baby?

Well Jack, I didn't leave Jeff "out" per se. He's on probation. He needs to either declare his love for me or get down with Jordan. I'm not okay with straddling both sides of the fence. Look what you did now, you made me use the word "straddle"

July 27, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Huh huh, you said "straddle"...

July 27, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Hated that edit last night.
Hated seeing Jessie, Nat and Ronnie on screen every time.

LOved this blog Jun!

Have I said you crack me up.

Can't wait for your banana jokes either after Tuesday or Thursday's show or both.

July 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jun, of course I loved the blog as always. I learned a long time ago to clear my mouth of all liquids before reading. Otherwise there would have a Niagara Falls of my own, all over my desk. Loved it, Love you! (love Syn too. I guess we gonna fight. :-p~~ But...

Jun BB4 said...

But once we're official there will be no more extra-curricular activities.


I read that while my eyes were still blurry from a nap. Curricular read as cucumber to me. All I could think was what I already knew. You sooooo kinky!!!

Keep it up!

:o)

July 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Thanks Jun! As long as my surprise isn't the Preparation H in the pic...I'll be happy! HA

July 27, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh Jun! I thought you would never ask! haha :)

July 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey Jun,

Your blog just keeps getting better and better.
You have such a way of just putting down what we all are thinking.

I loved how you railroaded Jessie and Ronnie. Isn't Jessie a bone head for keeping that manipulating toad?

When Jessie went on about the butterfly crap I was tuned out as well. Too bad I didn't have a bag of Cape Cod Salt n Vinegar chips. My fave's too :P

I hope that Will does go off on Ronnie for using that same line about long division as well. Ronnie is going to get a lot of hate when he leaves I think anyway and that will just add to it. What can I say? The guy is a sneaky rat in this game. I hope Jessie's decision to keep him gets him booted for it.

He throws more dirt, for lack of a better word, around and talks crap about everyone when he should watch his own back and be as sweet as punch after what he pulled.

Overall, I agree with all your views on everyone in this game.

As far as Michelle goes...FYI she has just made a deal with the muscle doof as of last night UGH!

Great to have you with us and you Rock! Keep up the awesome work.

July 27, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Y'all crack me up.

Jun, I'll grow some stubble so I can look like a roughneck when I say something about me and the 'Bama boys.

And once official, I'm a one woman man. The only way to be.

Hmmm, baby girl names? Why not go with C for a first name? Just go ahead and name her Carolyn, lol. But if Genie is having her it's only fair that she gets a choice too? Suddenly the bedroom just got all kinds of crowded. Throw in GaYToR and it's a party! But GaYToR, leave the cucumbers in the garden please. ;)

July 27, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh Jun, send love to my boy, Will. Loved him and hated the Fitness Twins for what they did to him. Well hated them anyway but even more for that.

Love me some Will, both Nurse and LOGO star.

:o)

July 27, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger JudyD said...

You did it again Jun.The title alone to this blog got my full attention.Jessie is in big Trouble with a capital "T".Natilie is so far up his booty that he can't even sit down.I think we'll see a big blow up when he finally decides to tell her it's over.I fear for him because she could possibly put a big hurt on him.I think she is a little mental.Let me ask you something,why did she tell everyone she was only 18?i thought for sure someone wopuld have found out by now that she lied.Maybe if she won HOH her pictures might show her age.Maybe thats why she hasn't tried to win one.
Thankyou for another great post can't wait till the next one.
Judy

July 27, 2009 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

AWWW, Jun, Thank you!!!!!

You are too sweet!!! (In your own scrumptious way we are all coming to love about you!!!!)

And as GayTor said..send my love to Will, too!!!! One of the greatest players in BB history!!!!

July 27, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Michigan, I cannot wait to be all over the banana :) You are so right about that one haha.

GAYtor, you complete me. You had me at cucumber :)

Genie, I should have been more clear. You and Syn can't do it the old fashioned way to get me my baby. Well, unless CBS televises it :) I kid I kid. Not.

Dang it, Laura you've ruined the surprise! HA.

Indigo, thank you! "...way of just putting down..." is just perfect. Thanks for making my morning, and it didn't even require wood!

Syn, you are just getting better and better. I am going to find a tshirt that says "No Vacancy" and wear it around all weekend just for you.

Judy, I am with you 100% She's not only far up his booty, she's also the external kind! Holy Hemorrhoids!

July 28, 2009 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg thwey blame everything on natallie being 18 when she is really 24 and still acts 18. she is stirring up trouble big time

July 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below