;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!!

One more day til the finale! Can you even believe it?! What an incredible summer it's been. Thank you all so much for being here! :-) Smooches all around!

Just a reminder: If you've got questions for the BB11 HGs that you'd like Chelsia to ask them in the backyard interviews on Finale night, please leave them in a comment on the Your Questions for the Backyard Interviews post.

I just checked the Big Brother eBay Auctions, and among other things, there are new, more reasonably priced auctions for the BB Vegas packages! There's one with Casey and another with Diane & Nakomis.

If that's not your thing, then check out the eBay Daily Deals. I'm loving them today!! My must haves are: the Light Saber for Wii and the amazing deal on Beef Jerky. OK, I'll admit it. I love Beef Jerky. Also if you're a Harry Potter fan, or you've got one in your life, check out this 50% off deal on the Complete Series in Hardback. It was one of the daily deals yesterday, and it's still available til 8am BBT today.

Here's the details on what went down on the feeds last night...

10:13pm BBT
Jacuzzi Time
Natalie, Jordan and Kevin
Cams 2,3,4

Talking about the game...

Natalie: I wish it had been Ronnie (that won the Coup d'Etat)!
Kevin: Do you really? Sitting here in the final 3 now?
Natalie: No, you're right. I wouldn't change a single thing.
Jordan: He would've betrayed you... If it came down to you, him and Jessie, he'd have chosen Jessie over you.
Natalie: Oh, I know.


Jordan: Don't you wonder if one decision you made, if you'da done it differently, then you'd have been the 5th person out?
Natalie: I wonder if Chima wouldn't have gotten expelled, if I woulda been out... because Chima would've won the PoV, then that woulda been me.
Kevin: mm hmm... or somebody else coulda won the PoV and taken her off.
Natalie: Nobody woulda taken her off.
Kevin: Me.
Natalie: You woulda taken her off?
Kevin: mm hmm
Natalie: Then you woulda been backstabbing me.
Kevin: hm

Natalie shakes her head in disbelief. Chatter about Chima and the expulsion... Natalie blames Kevin for Chima's expulsion, because he woke her up to practice.

Kevin plays a joke, saying he's actually related to Chima, which he's not, but says he's the only one who tried to calm her down, and get her to think reasonably, when Natalie and Lydia were goading the mess along and making it worse, threatening to all 3 walk out and quit, just to screw BB.

Talk turns to how much BB placated the misbehaving Widows Godderz... hair product, skin care, chinese food, hair dye... Which leads Kevin into...

10:17pm BBT

Kevin: Do you think we're the most disobedient cast they've ever had.
Jordan: (without missing a beat) Yes.
Natalie: (smiles)
Kevin: I think so too.

***No argument here! Although... you know what, no. While your cast definitely wins the prize for most ornery and combative, I think BB AllStars still holds the prize for most uniformly disobedient.

CUT TO:
11:15pm BBT
Kitchen
Kevin & Jordan

Natalie remains outside in the jacuzzi.

Jordan: 2 more days and we're free.
Kevin: Freedom!!

Chatter about the excitement of seeing family, then talk turns to Natalie...

Kevin: I kinda got in a little thing with Natalie, cuz...
Jordan: Earlier?
Kevin: mm hmm

***That was just before the Sunday Show started, and it's really good! Check flashback for it at 4:20pm on Cam 3. It begins with Kevin, solo on the backyard couch, going over the votes. Then Natalie joins him, and the conversation flips to Cam 1. It sounds very much like Kevin's doing the groundwork to prepare Natalie for dumping her at 3, and it's well worth your time to check it out via flashback on the live feeds interface! Guar-ohn-teed!

Talk between Kevin and Jordan intensifies into their own Final 2 plans...

Jordan: Why do you think you're gonna lose against us?
Kevin: No, what I was doing was trying to make Natalie start thinking that, look, when I ultimately make the decision, if I have the decision to make, that um, you know, it's like...

Jordan: I wouldn't tell her til... If you're still doing the same thing, I would wait.
Kevin: Yeah.
Jordan: It's going to...
Kevin: You're still doing the same thing, right?

Jordan: mm hmm. It's gonna make the whole day...
Kevin: I know. Well, she flipped out, cuz I was tryin' to just clue her in, with what's my thinking like...
Jordan: mm hmm
Kevin: I was like, gah, I don't see myself winning against you.
Jordan: Ooooh
Kevin: That's what I was saying, like.. Her whole argument is just all messed up, so I just want her to know that... what my thinking is?
Jordan: Well, she said something earlier, but I don't know if she meant it. She was like, "Well, I know if it came to a tie," I guess meaning like between all of us, she's like, "I think America would vote for me."

***delusional much?

Jordan: She goes, " I think I would win, but I don't know, because of Jessie."

***Leave him out of it. You earned your 12 votes from America all by yourself.

Kevin: mm hmm
Jordan: ..but I was like, I don't know.. the engagement...
Kevin: No, she got the engagement. She got a phone call from her dad where she cried? You know how, like, when they have those scenes, you feel like, oh they're...
Jordan: Yeah...
Kevin: They're nice...
Jordan: Yeh (as if).
Kevin: I'm like, uch. She cried when Russell left. She keeps trying to tell me, "No, me n Russell.." I'm like, uch, I saw you. She goes, "I didn't cry," and I go, "I saw you.. when he said he was a lawyer," and she goes, "Oh, that's because you don't know what he was telling me." You know, he was telling her all these things, like, oh we've been together, but... and I was like...

Jordan: There's her vote. Damn. I know I'm gonna lose against her. If I were you, I don't know. That's up to you though. If you're.. If you're...
Kevin: Are you gonna tell her?
Jordan: (shakes head no, eyes wide) uh uh.
Kevin: (calm voice coupled with a direct gaze, pursed lips) Is she asking you about it?

Let the lies begin....

Jordan: She hasn't asked me since...
Kevin: Like, how do you...
Jordan: I just kinda brush it off. But see, it's different with me, cuz I'm not close with her like you are. You're with her all the time, and I'm not. Normally y'all are together all the time, and I'm not ever really with her.
Kevin: mm hmm
Jordan: So, I can just..
Kevin: She doesn't ask you for a definitive answer?
Jordan: No! Probably because she doesn't feel comfortable. I wouldn't, if I wasn't really close to somebody... Like if it was Chima, I wouldn't be like, Chima, I need an answer.
Kevin: mm hmm
Jordan: I wouldn't do that. She's um, I've just kinda brushed it off, or said I don't know.
Kevin: Well, I've asked for a deifnitive answer from you.
Jordan: From what?
Kevin: If you had the option to choose..
Jordan: But that's you. I already told you.
Kevin: I'm surprised she hasn't.
Jordan: No, I mean, she's asked around, like, she hasn't said, "Are you going to pick me?" like that, but I think she feels... I don't know. I don't know if she feels scared, but I think she feels like, like... you're gonna take her. I think she feels confident.
Kevin: I think she knows, too, that you wouldn't pick her, because she's like, it would be so dumb of ... She knows that the better option, if you were to choose, if you were to win, would be to pick me.
Jordan: mm hmm
Kevin: ..and she knows it would be ridiculous to...
Jordan: But, I mean, she hasn't asked me, and it's been a couple days. I'll kinda just be like, I don't really know, I'm still kinda waitin'... If she asks me again, I'm just gonna be like, just wait til Tuesday.
Kevin: mm hmm
Jordan: ..and tell her.. Cuz I know she's gonna be upset. And the way she is today, how she was with you when you said that. phhbt. If you told her the day of, that would just be a big ole mess, but that's up to you. That's even if, you know, I don't know. If I were you, and you weren't picking her, I would wait, but if you feel... You know her better than I do. If you feel like it's best that you tell her... Tell her. I thought you told her today.
Kevin: mm mm (no)
Jordan: That's why, when I saw that, and I was like, Oh Gaw, he told her, and that's what she's mad about.
Kevin: She would be way... She just got that mad just by me...
Jordan: Cuz that's... I still think though, I guess, cuz y'all are always together, and I'm not with y'all, I'm like, Kevin's gonna pick her, Kevin's gonna pick her.
Kevin: What can I do to convince you, Jordan?
Jordan: I don't know. You know how it is.
Kevin: There's n..
Jordan: Cuz y'all are close. It's...
Kevin: I guarantee you, Jordan. I mean, you're right, I do like her as a person, and that's why it's making it so hard for me, because I'm like, God...
Jordan: I don't know, you just gotta think of it. If you tell her, and it's Tuesday, and we're all trying to get ready? Don't you think it's gonna be awkward? And then when Julie's askin' us questions, we're all like peppy and talking...
Kevin: I know. I was thinking of that.
Jordan: ... and then, she's just gonna be like this (makes sad face).
Kevin: ..but I was thinking about dealing with awkwardness, or potentially smoothing it over with her, so that way she's not so angry with me, and turns on the jury. You know, like, I can deal with awkwardness, if I can, like, reason with her. Like, ok Natalie, I know you're upset, but here's what I'm thinking.
Jordan: Well, then you need to tell her like Sunday (I think she meant monday) night, or tell her the day of, that morning, if you are... I'm not sayin' anything until the day of, cuz it'd just be... Well, It wouldn't be weird, cuz I'm not close with her... I like her. I think she's a nice girl. I just...
Kevin: I wanna win. That's the thing. I like her too. I just wanna win.

This continues on for another couple minutes while they justify the choice to dump Natalie to themselves and each other. Kevin tells Jordan about how Ivette lost the 500k, because she chose to take a friend, instead of choosing strategically.

Kevin: You've never watched season 6?
Jordan: No, I've only evere watched...

Enter Natalie. Excellent timing on that entrance for both Kevin and Jordan.

Frankly, this about wraps up game talk for the evening. There is, however, a nice flashback find for you. Check out Cam 1 around 12:05am for the intimate details of Jordan's surgery and recovery, as well as a revelation from Kevin about why he never takes his shirt off: he has Poland Syndrome, had surgery for it years ago, and has pectoral impolants.

A few minutes into this flashback find, talk turns to body image, self esteem and relationships. Kevin and Natalie both have great advice for Jordan.

This concludes the Overnight Report™. Have a wonderful Monday Morning!!! :)




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







71 Comments:

Blogger Brook said...

good morning, sunshines. getting closer and closer!!!

September 14, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Wow, just one more day. Where did the season go. I'm so going to miss you all everyday. Glad I got on facebook so at least some of us will still be together :) Talk about Survivor and Amazing Race or something. If anyone wonders I will fill out my page soon. Still getting the hang of it.

The clip show last night, ugh. Since Natalie was directing it I knew it would lean toward her friends and not the real story. Only thing I saw new was the Jeff and Jordan duo DR, cute and Michele night talking. The one with Ronnie in the have not room...funny.

I'll be gone most of the day but I'm going to find a real nice Michele flashback later. I'm also going to watch Boogie get the boot in season 2 today, can't wait.

To bad the Upshaws didn't win last night. It was still a good show though. Underdogs won so maybe that is a good omen for Jordan.

GO Jordan!

Have a great day. Talk to you later.

September 14, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow bloggers :) Happy Monday!! I am so sad that this is coming to another finaly....ugh :( BUT,it gives me alot to look forward to with the next season ;)Im holding out ALL HOPES that Jordo can pull off a big win....ya never know ;)
Have a great day everyone :)

September 14, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Brook! :)

Good Morning, Michigan Man! :) Smoooch!

Good Morning, Andrea! :)

Good Morning, Jane, esq. - when you make it to the top post. ;p



Good morning, everyone!! :)

I've got to run downtown (which is on the mainland) and pick up my mother... I'll be back around 10am BBT to publish more comments and say hi!

September 14, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good morning everyone!! Ok, so I've been thinking about why Kevin has not told Natalie he's not picking her for F2 (if he wins)
1: he really is worried about hurting her feelings.
2: He is lying to Jordan and he IS taking Nat to F2
3: he still has not made a final decision
any thoughts??

September 14, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

oh, and if anyone wants to add me on FB or Twitter, I am lasergirl70 on Twitter and Lisa Mason on Fb. My FB page is private, so if you request me, just snd a message that you know me from here. :)

September 14, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie Sea,

Hello all,

I just waant to thank you for making this summer of BB11 so fun,
Carolyn you are so devoted to this blog and it shows.
Thank you Genie for all your back up work and funny jokes.
You will both be missed, it will be a long winter...Have lots of fun and get a life..

My family wants to do an intervention on me and take me to where all the past BB fans are hidden away...lol. The withdrawals have already started..

September 14, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

GOOD mornin', everybody. One more day 'til Nat goes home wid nada. (I can dream, can't I?)

"Jordan Wins Big - Nat Leaves With Her Tail Between Her Legs."

Yep, that's the front-page news I want to see on Wednesday a.m.

I've posted a headline on my blog,
Berdache Bear Luvz Him Some Big Brother:

http://berdachebearsez.blogspot.com/

I only hope it isn't reminiscent of the Dewey/Truman headline. ;p

End of the season. Upside; downside.

Upside: hopefully the opportunity to see a "good guy (girl)" win for a change.

Downside: Losing contact with this family for a whole year. Wish there was this kind of family for Survivor and Amazing Race. That would leave a lot less time between family contact.

Gotta go look at TOR. I know Carolyn (or one of you addicts) has posted either something I missed, or an oopinion that I hadn't thought of.

Later, Gator (GaYToR and y'all).

September 14, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

1 more day!!!!!


I don't know about the rest of you all but i'm so ready for this season to end. Of course i will miss all you wonderful people but i'm tired. I've stayed up too late too many nights and sat too long most days. I need a rest! I need to get back to the real life and the fam and i want to be excited for next season. (these hgs have made it very hard too!!)

I'm so glad to have a lot of you great ppl on Facebook so i can keep in touch with til we all get to hang again next summer :0)

Carolyn/Genie/ReporterX - you ladies have done a wonderful job providing a safe place for all sorts of different ppl to come together. Thank you.

September 14, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Man, it's like the end of a summer romance. Tomorrow, we pack our bags and go back to the real world. Like any summer romance, there have been moments of wonder, anticipation, anger, and giddiness. Wow, what a ride.

September 14, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Good Morning/Afternoon to YOU! I just wanted to check-in and see who was still hanging in there. I check the updates here, take a peek in on the feeds once or twice a day, that is about it for now. I will probably be here tomorrow for the east coast feed - this is going to be exciting!! I won't be able to wait for my showing.

See ya later!!

September 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger April in Alabama said...

I am getting caught up on flashbacks. I can't wait 'til tomorrow night, It's gonna be great. Me and friend have planned a BB watching party and are ordering take out! We are going to watch at her place so we can pause the TV if the children get rowdy. I have had a blast reading all the comments this season(I've been a dish stalker since all stars!)!!Carolyn, you and your crew are phenominal!! I have the feeds and still look to you to keep up with everything! I could never transcribe like you guys, you are great. I will miss reading everyone's insightful and humorous comments, I wont know what to do when I get online now!! Thanks for a fun summer everyone!!!

September 14, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone. Seems I've been missing you all over and over and over. Life is just getting in the way of my BB time!

I'm not sure how much I'll be around today, I will certainly try! And for sure I'll be on tomorrow, I wouldn't miss that for the world!!

Sure have missed you guys and gals and I have missed the escape and smiles the most. (again life issues)

You have no idea how much coming here has meant this particular season! HUGS!

September 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Oh and a big Good Morning to you Carolyn ♥

Good morning RepX and Genie ♥

Good morning my fabuolous BB Buddies! ♥☺♥☺♥☺♥

Have a wonderful day!

September 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBDishers!

I just got caught up on all the comments from the past three posts. I had my granddaughter this weekend and she is way too much fun for me to sit and blog all day and night.

The show last night was different (for me). It seemed so staged or like they were given topics to discuss. I kept imagining BB's voice (edited of course) saying things like, talk about the bug and Natalie, talk about Ronnie and Kevin's fight, talk about blah, blah, blah . . . I giggle a little thinking that could possibly happen!

Haven't been on the feeds for a few days except for a few minutes here and there. will probably look into them later tonight, that seems to be when they do the most talking.

Whew, can't believe this is almost over!

Wow! Go Gucci Jordan, get down with your fine little self!

September 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi All,
Catching up on all the comments- Reneep- thanks for your well wishes from yesterday's post- (sorry can't remember which one I saw it on). Wish I was feeling more comfortable....oh well.

It would be nice if Jordan won.

Looking forward to tomorrow night,
Didi

September 14, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
I am sooo confused!! Who is Jordon really going to take? Who is Kevin going to take...I can't figure it out for the life of me!!
Thanks for all the work you do!! Are you going to do Survivor?

September 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn
I'm so excited for tomorrow.
I'm reeely hoping it will be K/J F2
it sounds like it will.
My Sis is coming down and we're gonna make a party of it.I got her on your site this yr.She didn't want to feed the addiction but now when she gets on the computer first stop...woot woot BBDish.
Next season maybe she'll comment.

Thanks for making this such a PLEASANT place.You've spoiled us all.I'm sorry you have to read ugly stuff but thanks for being a safe civil place to go to.♥

September 14, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

Good morning, everyone!! :)

I've got to run downtown (which is on the mainland)


Run Carolyn Run
See Carolyn Run

Wouldn't it be much faster to drive? Especially after you pick up your mother. I'm NOT saying she is heavy but that would have to slow you down. :-p~

^Ä^

September 14, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now it's my turn for errands.

I have to drive DQTD to his appointment with his headshrinker. I should be back about 1:00PM BBT unless we have to stop at the best Chinese buffet in the area.

If we do that it may be 5 PM BBT before we return. It's that good.

Now to read "The Overnight Report™"

^Ä^

September 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, LisaM :) My thought:

He wants to spare himself the grief of being hounded and berated for the next 36+ hours.


Good Morning, Pamela :) Thank you!!! I'll be workin' on that getting a life part just as soon as I catch up on some sleep... That said, there will still be new posts here after the season ends... ;)

Good MOrning, BerdacheBear :) - Looking forward to going and checking out your new chops!

Good morning, WendyLady :) 1 More Day til you can go get some rest!!!! ;) :) Thank you very much!

Good morning, Scott in Miami :) Hi Neighbor. :) ♫Summer lovin', had me a bla-ast... Summer lovin, happened so fast...

Good morning, RonaP :) Yayyyy, you're coming for the Finale Party!! :)

Good morning, April in AL :) Sounds fun! :) THank you so much for being a part of the dish and sticking with me while I learned the ropes in front of you! ;)

Good morning, JulieB! :) Hugssss!! I'm so glad you were here!

Good morning, Stephanie! :) Agreed - totally staged... it has always been thus. Every season they do it. I'm just glad they got it out of the way last night and didn't torture us with that garbage on finale night!

Good Morning, Didi! :) I hope you're feeling a bit better today. A close friend of mine had that surgery several months ago, and after about 10 days, she was up and about quite well. Just take it easy and let people wait on you!!!

Good Morning, ajs221 :) I think Natalie's toast, but it could just be wishful thinking on 98% of the BB watching public... Thank you! I'm thinking I will do watching parties for Survivor. :)

Good Morning, Rosaritoe! :) Me too!!!! Sounds like fun! I hope you'll both pop in on the comments tomorrow night!

Good Morning, GayTor!!! :) I finally made it back! By the way, where are you hiding Blue? It'd be so much nicer if you'd share him with the rest of us! ;p

September 14, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Thanks, Carolyn, for your hard work this season. I would have been a basket case if I hadn't been able to keep up with what was going on during those times when I wasn't able to access the feeds. As it is, my husband thinks he just has to hang in there one more day (little does he know I'll probably be watching all the post-show interviews the rest of the week). I barely made it through the season without having to have an intervention. :)
Here's hoping, sorry to say, that Natalie doesn't see any of the money tomorrow night. I'm rooting for Jordan at this point.
I fear that she's going to win HOH and take Natalie, though. I believe that Kevin is right - he may not win against either of them, so hope he takes Jordan but not sure that he would. Yikes - it really is up in the air as to who will win this year.

September 14, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi PattiZ :) Thank you very much. :) I agree... The whole voting sitch is hard to figure this season.

September 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Lisa M...I think Kevin would be stupid to tell Natalie ahead of time...he might not win, and if he doesn't he has already guarenteed Natalie's vote goes to Jordon...just because he told Natalie early...dumb move, but I would like to see him do it!! I'm for Jordon getting the big money!!!
Thanks Carolyn for your very hopeful opinion!!

September 14, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn anddish addicts!!
I am kind of feeling sad that this season is almost over. I will miss reading all your comments! It has been a great summer. Even though I usually don't make it to the viewing parties, I always read the comments and laugh! I am hoping you'll have Survivor and Amazing Race parties!! I hope Jordan can miraculously get the win- but I will be happy for Kevin too!

September 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning Dish Buddies!

I don't even want to think of the season ending so soon. Boo hoo. I've been sad for a week already.

But I will say again Carolyn, thank you so much for everything you do and not allowing @sswholes to hang here! You really do such a great job!

And a special Thank You to ALL of the Dish family. You are what makes the Dish so much more fun.

September 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Janeen said...

And what a season it has been. I think I've mentioned before that Season 10 was my favorite but this one comes in a close second. Well, Season 8 was great too and wow the characters in Season 9....okay I guess the seasons are like children. I can't choose a favorite I just love them each for different reasons. lol. Rambling.... The point is I will be missing it all until next summer.

September 14, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey ajs221 :) I'm all about hope. ;)

Hi Dom's Mom :) I'm really thinking I will... I'll announce for sure tomorrow. Thanks for hanging in another season!

Hi Marci! :) Hugssss!!! It's never really over. ;) There's more fun in the works, and it's not like i'll stop posting BB stuff as soon as the season's over. ;)

Hi Janeen - I *love* your analogy. It's absolutely perfect!



Everyone... I'm sneaking out to go 'n get my roots done, so I can begin the road back to presentable for public consumption. :)

I'll check back in in a couple hours, and if the HGs are misbehaving at all, I'll post.

Should anyone's head explode on the feeds while I'm out, please share!!!

September 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon all, especially Carolyn and all those that help her to make this an awesome site.
I am already going through withdrawals over BB and to think I will also be losing the wonderful people here that comment and make it so much fun to watch BB on TV or the feeds.
I am with the others here that are confused over who is or is not taking who…lol I swear, every time I think I have it figured out, they mess with my head and change directions on me. I would truly like to see K/J in the F2…sorry; I cannot tolerate Natalie in any form or fashion. My only concern is how the one being sent to jury will act and then how the jury will treat the F2. If I can go by Jessie’s comment about he would give Jeff his vote if he had won and that the CDT was a good move, then at least he would probably be okay, but I really think Lydia will get nasty and mean…she knew too much dirt on N/K to not sling it at them during questioning. I think Russ and Jeff would keep it pure game, but if Nat is in there….ohhhhhhhhhh ugly is coming with a big stick.

September 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

I'm afraid that if Jordan won she would take Nat. God I hope not!

September 14, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Question:

Watching Thursday night and one of the former HG's stated something about if a male and female are in the finale, the male will win. Since I am still a newbee compared to all you BBDisher's, is this typicaly the case?

September 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephanie - Sadly, yes.

NoLegs - Depending upon how much credit the jury is willing to give natalie based solely upon her word that she turned the game upside down (which she did), I fear taking nat is Jordo's only way to win it.

Hi Karen :) Thank you very much!!!! Re who's picking who... they are making it tricky this year... and not just this time... it's been every single week!


ok.. now i'm really out. be back in a while.

September 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Good morning all,
I have been giving it a lot of thought, and I think that it would be better for both Jordan and Kevin, if they faced each other in the final two. The votes might be close to even, but one of them will at least get 50gs, and Nat would not get anything.

I think the best scenario for Kev, would be for Jordan to talk Kevin into throwing comp 3, with the promise of her picking him for final two. That way Kevin would have clean hands, and could say to Nat, that he didn't have anything to say about it, and that it was Jordans thought that she had a better chance in the finals with him.

Does anyone else agree with that strategy??

September 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Hi again,

Does anyone know if the bb11 wrap party will be a part of the big party bash Saturday at the M hotel??

In one of the chat rooms, someone said that Real Player told him that they would have the wrap part on live feed. Does anyone know anything about that.

September 14, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

That's a great photo chop, but shouldn't it be spelled "widows"? Or am I missing something?

September 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone! :)

I thought the clip show recycled a lot of footage that the TV onlys saw, but it was fun to see Jeff and Jordan in the diary room. Yet, I'm surprised they didn't show more Chima meltdown footage, especially when the feeds were blocked out after the "live" show.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone involved in updating this site for doing an awesome job this summer. :D I can't wait for another season of Big Brother!

September 14, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn, Genie and all my other BB Buddies!!! I'm feeling sad that another year is almost over!

Carolyn, the back yard interviews that will be done right after the show, will they be shown on Real? I seem to remember that they were last year but I'm not sure?

September 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

I don't understand why Kevin wants to tell Natalie anything about his plans. They have all got to keep status quo for just one more day. We may all be surprised at how the jury is going to react to the final members vote at the last minute. BB did a good job of pulling the finale out of a crashing failure to a real cliff hanger!

BTW: I doont text so how do I vote? ( I know, lame question lol!)

September 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I think how well the final two speak, how well they make their case, has a lot to do with who wins if some of the jurors are on the fence.

Especially in the case of Ryan and Adam. Ryan was HORRIBLE and I really thought he had it. He could not talk at all, and he totally blew it imo.

Natalie can speak her @ss off as we all know, and I am afraid if she is in F2, she wins. She can be SO convincing! She even lied to/convinced the BB staff the day after she drank too much (and was vomiting and hung over) that she was going to die if they didn't give her strong pain meds and a heating pad for her 'cramps'. That girl could sell ice cubes to an eskimo.

I am almost 100% sure Kevin is taking Jordan, but am unsure who Jordan is taking.

September 14, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I can see Kevin throwing this to Jordan just to assure Nat's vote but he has to be totally convinced that Jordan will take him to the F2 so I dont see him doing that.

Throwing a competition is not something I see Jordan doing.

September 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

I want to know what the plane had written on it....Kevins jaw dropped and he was pointing and reading...then BRB screen then more kevin pondering and then music???? then BRB screen again

September 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Ladyhawke...you can vote at CBS.com...you can vote as many times as you want
thomascod...I think Kevin should think of this...Jordon won't, but it would be a smart move for him....I think if he did throw it Jordon would take him.
Carolyn, yet another question for you..do you think someone in production will help Jordon with some thoughts for her speech? I don't think she thinks she deserves the win...???

September 14, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

Am I the only one here??? Did all my other fellow addicts leave already? lol

Anyoen else see the BY scene with Kevin and the plane?

Chain of events 2:10 BBT Backyard
Plane flies over and circles, you can hear it. Sometyhing was writtren on it because Kevin was reading it and pointing, his jaw dropped open and he looked over at Nat who was in the lounge chair by the pool….then BRB screen …. then more kevin pondering and then music???? then BRB screen again????

September 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Ladihawke: I don't text either but i do vote (texting sometimes costs money anyway) so just go to cbs.com/bigbrother and hit 'vote'.

September 14, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

loved1 - did you view this on the feeds with your eyes, or read it?

September 14, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

I viewed it...Dang, can I put it on rerwind and take a pick to show you?

September 14, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

Quad view had Kev on the couch, nat in a lounge chair by the pool, and Jordan on a towel on other side of the pool in the sun.

September 14, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

please do!!

I had feeds up, switched, then had to reboot... so i missed it completely.

September 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

Now for the dumb question...I know how to use snag it to get a shot...but it is not video....so how can I do it so you can see him freak out? Can I send a link to my feed or something?

September 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Loved1

Ctrl & Prt Screen

Then paste into paint.

That's the easiest way...

Then email to dishchicks at yahoo dot com

September 14, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I was just getting ready to start flashback and live feeds are on trivia. Wonder what is going on.

Hmmmm?

September 14, 2009 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger Granite said...

Carolyn, How do you rewind?

Thanks!

September 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

@ Amber - modern day spelling would be with a "w," but gothic, "olde" days was with an "e." Love the catch. I'm a stickler for spelling/grammar, and love it when other people show the same propensity -- I suppose some people would call it "anal," I just think the English language is difficult enough without making it even harder to understand with bad grammer/bad spelling. lol

September 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Okay, just read new comments. We have a plane? Perhaps it says Nat is 24! Monkey wrench into the works.

September 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

You can only rewind if you're using the launch pad from the left sidebar of the blog here...

As far as how to...

*Do *NOT* click the rewind button.

DO place your cursor over the the button that shows how long you've been watching, and gently move it back a ways... then wait for it to load...

September 14, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

A bannah! A bannah!

September 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

teehee - bad "grammer" (sic)

September 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

What about this plane loved1 is posting about? Anybody got any info. If Kev's jaw dropped, could it be the banner said something about the bossy 24-year-old teenager Natalie and her bushel of lies?

September 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Michigan Man...my thoughts exactly!

September 14, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm so excited for tomorrows show I've already got the tummy butterflies just thinking about it! (0 to addict in just one season, sheesh!) Truly hoping Natalies web of lies catches up with her before its too late.

Will we ever know if there was indeed a banner, and if so, what it said?

Thanks again, to all of you, for the fun and laughter you have brought to me this summer. Look forward to getting to know more of you next year (or during Amazing Race if you're around).

On a side note... tickled pink to discover someone else with a jerky obsession LOL. I knew I liked this place.

Have a wonderful day!

September 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Carolyn

Glad you like the analogy. I'll be on pins and needles until you get to the bottom of the 'plane incident.' :)

September 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Sheesh -- bad grammar and bad spelling. I have to start proof-reading my stuff. Problem is, my mind knows what I mean, so my eyes don't see the errors.

Re: da plane, da plane. My partner suggested maybe it says, "Natalie is 24." Short, sweet, and fairly inexpensive -- for a plane and banner.

September 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

I sent it, but it looked huge...I have never used print screen and paint....let me know if it came out

September 14, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it was all black.. no picture

September 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I missed the plane? Maybe it said something about Natalie being a liar or it could be unrelated to Big Brother like last year. Remember "Libra is a liar" was actually a "Happy Birthday" message? I thought CBS had told banner plane companies that they would face legal action if they ever made banners related to Big Brother.

September 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

I just watched it on flashback. Doesn't look like Kevin really knows what it was...

Thoughts anyone?

September 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

I tried Carolyn...I really need to improve my skills on this laptop...if anyone had feeds on, especially quad view, they have like 2 minutes left before the hour is over.

It happened at 2:10

September 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

CoCo Channel (what Channel is CoCo on? Cable/Satellite?) -- I don't remember hearing about CBS threatening banner plane companies. All I know is when I read your comment, the first thing I thought was: "OMG. They've taken a play out of the Chima playbook -- 'I know people.'" Although it would seem logical that even a large company like CBS can't infringe on basic rights of free speech, I'd be willing to bet they could find some way to make a person wish they hadn't messed with CBS. Large companies ... deep pockets ... powerful abilities ... money speaks, etc.

September 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger quiet karen said...

Good afternoon all....hey there Carolyn...

I've been gone all day....what is this about a banner???? I came home to trivia...grrrrrrrrr lol

September 14, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Berdache Bear,
I never intended to say that CBS infringes on free speech rights. During the first season, banner planes flew over the Big Brother house a majority of the time and affected the outcome of the game. They even had a person sneak onto the studio lot and yell information over the wall. Afterwards, CBS stopped showing a lot of the banner planes on TV and sent cease-and-desist letters to all of the banner plane companies and monitored orders for messages that were related to Big Brother. Still, that doesn't stop a few companies out there from flying Big Brother banners on occasion.

By the way, Coco Channel is just my name - I'm not a television channel on cable or sattelite. :)

September 14, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger BB_Fan_Regardless said...

Why is it, do you think, that Jordan has not revealed everything to Kev that Natalie has been spilling. If she truly means what she says about taking Kevin to the F2, what would be the harm. It could only ensure that Kevin will 100% select Jordan over Natalie. I think that Jordan is playing both sides, just like Natalie and she very well may select Natalie if she wins. But, if she loses she wants to make sure Kevin picks her. Risky but might work.

September 14, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below