;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2014

BB16: Battle of the Block Spoiler & Immediate Aftermath

Good evening, BB Lovers!  The Battle of the Block began right around 2:15pm BBT and as soon as the live feeds come back and the HGs ket us know who won, we'll have the BoB Spoiler for you here in this post, as well as the immediate aftermath.

To recap, Frankie nominated Amber and Jocasta, and Cody nominated Brittany and Victoria.  The HoH whose nominees win the BoB will be dethroned and return to being a regular HG, eligible to be put up as the ReNom.  The 2 Nominated HGs who win the BoB will not only come off the block, but they will have immunity for the week, and cannot be put up as ReNoms. Clear? :-)  Incidentally, with the nomination of Amber, Team America has banked another $5,000 each. Kaching!

4:18pm BBT
Feeds are back!!

And the Winners of the Battle of the Block are......Amber and Jacosta! They will come off the block and Cody will retain the HoH!

HoH
4:18pm
Frankie: I'm so happy you won!
Christine: That was amazing! 
Amber: Thank you! Well, now I'm glad I know how to play chess. These boys better watch out. Hear that, Frankie?  These boys better watch out.

4:20pm
Living Room
Brittany and Donny

Brittany: I just hope I don't have to go home in a dog suit. I'm sure that's planned out too.
**Bitter, party of one..

4:27pm
Camera 3
Kitchen
Amber and Jocasta

Amber: Man, that was intense!  It was kinda tilted..

They move into the Beehive.. and Skippy flips the cam to 1 and 2.

Jocasta: We can't be backdoored.
Amber: And we can still play in the PoV.  I do feel bad for Brittany though.
Jocasta: Me too.

Talk turns to appropriate behavior.. and Victoria..  She asked Derrick to hand her a brush while she was in the shower.  He did.  When Derrick comes in, they tell him it was inappropriate of Victoria to ask, and for him to do it.. "How would your wife feel?"  Derrick handled it well, left, and they continued the same line of thought, hoping Derrick didn't take it badly.

CUT TO:
Cam 3
Kitchen
Christine and Zach

Zach; (mocking Victoria) "Derrick, can you hand me my brush... I can't get it because I'm crying."
Christine: It's gonna be a toss up this week.
Zach: You gotta be f'in kidding me.

Derrick comes into the kitchen area...

Zach: Why did she ask you, though?  Wasn't Jocasta in the bathroom?

**Oy.. If anyone else had asked anyone else for anything, there would be no issue whatsoever.

Frankie comes down.

Derrick: What's Calzone doin?
Frankie: Showering naked in my shower. 
**Skippy! Cam please!

4:33pm
Cam 3
Storage Room
Derrick and Caleb

Derrick: You know what the strategy is this week?  Win PoV, send Brittany home.
Caleb: Yeah.
Derrick: Victoria's not even playin'.

Caleb: Did you know Jocasta tried to flip the script last week and get me voted out?
Derrick: Well guess who's the target next week.

4:35pm
Bathroom
Victoria and Nicole

Victoria: I know who I am.  I don't need to prove myself to anyone.  It's like highschool. Cliques and talking shit, cliques and talking shit.  It's so pathetic.  You've got something to say, say it to my face.
Nicole: I think some people like joke..
Victoria: No.. what I hear said about me behind my back?  Today, why wasn't I crying?  I must've made a deal.  NO, I'm just done crying in front of people.  It's making me so uncomfortable.
Nicole: People say crap about everybody.
Victoria: Nobody talks about you.

Victoria: It's fakeness.  It's disgusting.  I can't have people kissing my butt 5 minutes before or after they talk shit about me.  It's disgusting.  I'm so over this.  From week one, because I cried, now I'm a weak player, done. Oh, I'm not crying after noms, now I'm making deals.  Oh, I'm not doing this.. Always there's something criticizing.. and not even to my face!  Behind my back.
Nicole: (nods)
Victoria:  You have something to say, say it to my face.  I'm over it.  I'm over the fakeness. (pause) When I give, I give with my heart, and then.. for people to just step all over it is.. disgusting.  I don't know what the f*ck society became, but it's disgusting.  Cattiness and jealousness and talking.. I was so shocked about the whole bed situation, I never felt so..
Nicole: (Softly) It's not a big deal.
Victoria: Nicole..
Nicole: In this house, you have to drop things..
Victoria: Nicole..
Nicole: it doesn't have anything to do with the game.
Victoria: Nicole, it has to do with "think of a number," because no one wants to sleep with me?? F*ck everyone.  I'll sleep in the bathroom.  Is someone doing me a favor? What is this crap?  Shtuyot!
**shtuyot = bullshit.

Victoria: It's like what?? Don't kiss up to me and say you love me.. I must look stupid on camera. Those cameras are on 24-7.
Nicole: You have a huge heart and you're a good person.  I know this.  Make sure you keep that costume from today.  It was really cool.
Victoria: Stupid me.. What happened last night.. It's embarrassing.  What?  What?? I'm so confused.  I'm not used to being treated this way.  I have no words.

And Victoria leaves..  sniffling.. and hurt.

CUT TO:
4:42pm
Cam 3
HoH Room
Amber, Cody and Zach
How can he even focus to speak? Seriously.
Cody: Why were you mad at me all morning?
Amber: I was just frustrated.. I wasn't mad at you.  I understand the position all of us are in.  We're at a point where we're all gonna have to go up as pawns.  I'm taking one for the team..
Cody: When Frankie said that you said.. I was like, there's no way I'm putting you up.
Amber: I guess it makes it look better, but at the same time, when there's no guys going up?
Cody; Obviously, when you win HoH again, one of us is gonna have to.  That was my thing, I wasn't gonna put anyone in our alliance up. Do you not believe me when I say stuff to you?
Amber: I trust you.  I wasn't mad, I was just frustrated, cuz I was just up there last week for the same thing.  I was a little hurt this morning, but I just had to cool off, gather my thoughts and get my head together.

Cody; Just an fyi, I think Caleb's gonna try talking to you.
Amber: About what?  I just wanna play this game.. I don't want any talks.
Cody: I don't know if he's happy or pissed off.
Amber: It's Caleb. Who knows.  I'm here to play a game..  I don't like hurting anyone's feelings.
Cody: You hurt my feelings on a daily basis.  I'm glad you got off the block.

Hugs..

Cody: Do you feel better now?
Amber: Of course.
Zach: Now when you're HoH, you can be like, Hey Frankie..(you're going up.. as a pawn)
Amber: I wasn't surprised.  He did kinda warn me.  It was just so last minute.  I was shocked.  Cuz I'm talking and I'm like, Frankie and Cody won.. I have nothing to worry about..
Cody: Well, I have to walk around hoping that Brittany doesn't throw a bag over my head.  It's her own fault.
Zach: It is her own fault.
Cody: I told you all athe reasons I wanted to put her up.. after what I did for her?  Granted there is the PoV.. She should just keep herself in good graces.
Amber: I think (know) she thought you guys made a deal with Victoria.
Cody: Deal? Victoria came to me hysterical crying after noms.. 

Amber: These comps...
Cody: What are you talkin' about?  You';re a comp beast! You've won an HoH and 2 BoBs.
Zach: Beast!
Amber: I can't wait for Endurance.
**me too!

4:57pm Derrick enters HoH. Talk turns to the mechanics of the comp..

CUT TO:
5:20pm
HN Room
Victoria and Hayden

Victoria is opening up to Hayden about her challenges in the house.  He's giving her good counsel.

Victoria: I don't want to be here. My self esteem is not worth half a million dollars.
Hayden: America is not going to hate you.  They're going to love you.  You are going to be fine.  I will still be your friend.  Everyone will stiull be your friend.
Victoria: The girls are so catty is pathetic.. and then they use my stuff and they're so fake to me.
Hayden: Just keep pushing as long as you can... until you can't anymore.
Victoria: But they think of me as a pawn.
Hayden: Do you remember last season?  3 pawns made it to the end.  1 of them won a 1/2 million dollars.


It's time to spark up your feeds, BB Lovers!  If you need em, here's a 2 day free trial.  I recommend you get the Season Pass - it's the best deal, and it's a one time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle. 

Please mind the critters.  I'll see you back here at 0'dark thirty with the Overnight Report!






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need to quit rooting for people in this game. :-) It always comes out the wrong way when I do.

July 18, 2014 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

Hey! Its my first time commenting this season, and I've been trying to follow as closely as I can. But I am so so so so confused why everybody is so hateful towards Victoria? I really like her!
I'm bummed that Amber won't be going home this week. If its not gonna be her, then I hope it is Brittany or maybe a Caleb backdoor!

July 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I wouldn't mind to see Zack go home.

July 18, 2014 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jerry! :) It's not over.. PoV is tomorrow!☺ And as we know, targets change allll the time!

Hi Sam!! :) Welcome Home! I don't understand it either. There's a group bash mentality. Happens all the time.

Hi FL Girl!! Great to see you!! Ditto that.

July 18, 2014 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand the blatant biases on these updates anymore. Goodbye, BBDish!

July 18, 2014 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goodbye, really long number person with absolutely no clue.

July 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hi Carolyn! hi everyone!

i feel so bad for Victoria. i just don't get the bashing.

Amber knows so well how to use her wiles, and Cody is falling right into it, which makes him no different from Caleb. So over them - and Zach, and Brittany.

July 18, 2014 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

to 9309954e-0edb-11e4-b744-271ddc0e1ce8 - bye Felicia!

July 18, 2014 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think if Brittany stays level headed Victoria will talk her way out of the house, save the POV.

Victoria came into the house with a very high opinion of herself but I don't think she deserves the group bashing that she is getting. From the outside looking in it is still a game, but inside the house perception is reality and she is having trouble dealing with that right now. I feel bad for her.

July 18, 2014 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Hi Folks;
I'm with FL Girl.. Zach is so full of himself, he should never have divulged to Devin (or anyone) he was ready to go home and I would like to see him backdoor'ed. My next backdoor hope is Caleb. He moons over Amber for several weeks and she is his queen and the king must protect her. Is he here to get a date or play BB16?

I'm really liking Derrick's game although as some say he does talk a lot. He manipulated Caleb to volunteer to go up and throw the comp.

The CBS fake hope of having Caleb voted out was probably done so Julie would have something to talk about. It reminds me of Survivor where they foreshadow a vote for someone and it is done to throw the audience off.

And what happened to the 2 votes for Caleb that Christine and Nicole were going to do? It would have really flipped the game if Caleb had gone out the door.

July 18, 2014 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well really long number girl with absolutely no clue if you think Caro is so biased - get the feeds and compare.. Caro does a really great job of transcribing what the HGs say. She rarely post her personal feeling in the blogposts...I'm here to stay!

July 18, 2014 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As I said, I think I dated Victoria's grandmother in HS. She also was imperiously annoying, it hid kindness and a deep vulnerability. I was too young to understand it. Victoria is still annoying but I now hope she, and Britt, survive this week.

July 18, 2014 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't actually date Victiria's grandmother just someone who acted a lot like her.

July 18, 2014 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




:0) I love you guys!♥ ♥ ♥

July 18, 2014 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger LesleyS said...

I have read this blog for years and never commented but I just can't let that one slide. Carolyn does an amazing job! There is no need for negative comments. Carolyn, thanks so much for all you do!

July 18, 2014 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. it's time for my pre-Overnight Report nap.. Please mind the critters!

In the event anyone's head explodes, or HayCole finally kiss, or Skippy shows Cody dripping wet and naked.. ;-) I'd really appreciate a cam/time so I can post about it. ♥

July 18, 2014 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Hi Caro,
I'm betting you're getting ready for a snooze, but just thought I'd mention that I just checked the activity tracker score card. It didn't surprise me at all that Devin gained 13 pounds while in the house. At least now the HGs should have more good foods(like all the steaks) in the storage room when they go to get them.

July 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger catrina said...

I've been a huge BB fan since season one. I always know everyone's names at the end of the first show. I have the feeds and go to every BB site I can find (but always start and end here!). I actually called Victoria Veronica until three days ago because she DOES NOTHING! She sits and looks at people and just has a 'princess' attitude. I think the reason people don't want to share a bed with her is that she doesn't want to sleep with a 'boy' nearby and everyone's getting tired of cutting her slack. That's just my two cents.

July 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Hugs and love to Carolyn for all that you do here. I can't imagine BB without the Dish and I see absolutely no biases! Thanks for your hard work that allows me to further enjoy my obsession. :)

July 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Veronica in TN said...

I wanted to like Amber. She's from the same town I lived in for many years. However, her comment to Derrick about only wanting to be the last girl in the house, says that she is either only there for the "face" time, or she is really into Cody and wants to spend as much time with him as possible. Regardless, it says loud and clear that she is not there to play the game, and I have a really bad feeling that if they keep her around, though she may be "easier to manipulate than Brit", she is only going to ruin Derrick/Cody's game by either getting the remainder of the women in the house to vote Derrick out during a DE(because she is very capable of winning an HOH and putting him up)and then she will have Cody all to herself, or it is going to make Caleb so irate that he will gladly put Cody on the block if he is HOH. I know Derrick "thinks" Brit is no longer on his side, but I really think she is, or at least was, she just seems to have a hard time being open and trusting. Just my opinion of course, glad to have a place like the dish to express it.

Veronica(lurking since season 10)

July 18, 2014 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Ok it is time for Nicole, Christine and Hayden to shut the f*** up making fun of Victoria up in the HOH room. All the nice stuff Hayden just said to Victoria in the HN room has just been invalidated. Give the girl a break.

July 18, 2014 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Wow, if you miss a day you miss a lot. Can someone tell me when, how and where paison ( Italian for compadre , friend, buddy) came Into play? I'm not even going to go there, but please know this, it's not a derogatory word. I am Irish and my ex boyfriend ( 27 years later) calls me that, he also calls me his little Mickey ( I'm IRISH) never in a million years has it hurt me. I can't remember who wrote so eloquently about the p.c. of everything now. I guess Mick could be derogatory, but I've never been hurt by that word. Ohhhhh this world, what has it come to and can someone tell me how this came up as a sore subject?

On to Victoria and Britney, I hope they don't win POV, I see Donnie being B.D. written all over this.

Funny, maybe some of these girls should have listened to Joey. When will we ever get a group of ladies who will work together? This saddens me.
As far as Christine and Nicole go. Wow, Christine is a total floater and I just don't get it. I guess I am just a hopeless un-realistic person. I know this is a game, but how I would love just once people like Donny, Jacosta and Hayden till the end. It might restore my faith in humanity. Please pardon me, I've driven 10 hours ( mostly white knuckle driving thru our Florida thunderstorms). I am home and finally getting to use my Birthday present tomorrow night after having to cancel twice. Going to Harambe Nights at Animal Kingdom and going to have a good time darn it, whether I like it or not, lol. Ty Caro, and to person with long number name, a ton of other places to get your info from but this is the nicest bunch of folks in comment section you will ever deal with. Peace out XOXO. E. :).

July 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Hahahaaha Jerry. And yeah I don't know why they hate Victoria so much. I find her just a bit annoying. Like the first day when she said she was the prettiest girl there and she was so successful... But yes I wish Caleb would go home already. He has become so obsessed with Amber that he's passed Devin in the crazy department. I don't even understand the Amber obsession. Call me crazy but it doesn't seem like she has that much to offer.

Catty

July 18, 2014 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally agree that there bias in your blogging- hysterical comments and intelligent observations- but bias..um no so bye bye "clueless with way too long of a number. Part of what makes this the best update site is that it's all there..and perhaps those that wish to critisize should start their own...but that's was more work than just stating a "bias" opinion and then leaving. So to sum it uou and on behalf of everyone grateful to Carolyn for what she does. And you do an incredible job-I would just like to say Babby bye bye Bye..

July 18, 2014 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep up the good work Carolyn!

July 18, 2014 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Good evening everybody,

Just my two cents on Victoria, somebody I liked in the beginning. But she has turned out to be all that she now complains about. She accuses guys of being bullies or perverts... along with Nicole and Christine, another early favorite who is no more.

I do feel bad because Victoria is so outside of her comfort zone... but seriously, she has done everything and worse that she is now complaining about. She is as catty and mean and talking behind people's back as most of them. The two who have done the least personal attacks are easily Jocasta and Amber.

As for the guys, my favorite Derrick lost a lot being HoH, because like Devin he caught the
-itis. It seems to happen to all of them.

So now, my only favorite at this very moment is Donny, because at least he has a clue where the female HGs have been true disappointments. It started out so well... and now... not so. :-(

I'd love for Donny to win again tomorrow, to make sure no attempt of getting him out the door will happen. But then again, he is probably safe as long as TA is ongoing. That has also become a ridiculous task of silliness.

Enjoy POV Saturday... and how nice it would be to put a wrinkle in their plans.

July 19, 2014 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below