;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2014

BB16: Friday Morning Before Nominations

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!  Today in the BB House: Nominations and the Battle of the Block!  This post will cover the interesting bits from Friday morning before the Nomination Ceremony.   Once the Feeds go down for Noms, I'll open a Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath post..  By the way, if this is your first time on BBDish today, you may want to have a look at these 2 previous posts: The Overnight Report~ Frody Week!, Late Night With Lessa - HoH Reveals

OK.. let's hop on in and join our HGs on the live feeds

9:18am
Camera 1 - Amber, Jocasta and Donny are chatting  in the kitchen area.  From Amber's place at the counter, we can see the HGs are on lockdown inside. That's normal for a Friday morning, because of the set up required for the Battle of the Block Competition.
Camera 3 - Nicole and Christine are talking game in the Fire Room.  We'll join them..

9:19am
Camera 3
Fire Room
Nicole and Christine

Stealth whispering.. I'm getting what I can..


Christine: She's freakin' going nuts.
Nicole: I didn't even look at her.
Christine: Really? It is so awkward.  I think I'll go have breakfast.  I don't wanna be hungry for the 7 hours it takes to do anything.
Nicole: I have no.. Brittany going up today.
Christine: (referring to Brittany, not Nicole) ...That pisses me off.  That's just rude. When she said to you that..




**Ah.. Back to BedGate.

Nicole: Yeah, it's gonna go down.  She going nuts.  I hope it didn't hurt her feelings.. It's awesome man.


Their stealth whispering abilities are too developed. 

CUT TO:
9:20am
Camera 1
Kitchen Area

Amber, Jocasta, then Donny

Amber: Oh, my goodness.  I don't like days like this. I know I should eat or something.. There's nominations then BoB right after.. Remember?
Jocasta: Yes, ma'am.  I remember.  Yes, I do.
Amber: My eyes are on fire.  I need to get eyedrops from Frankie. My tummy..
Jocasta: Make sure when you get pregnant.. I know you don't like vaseline, but I promise you.  My friend had 3 children, nothing there, beautiful. I used it here and on my belly, so.. And I mean, you would use it on your boobies.  Oh mine were so beautiful then.  Those were the days.

Donny enters

Donny: I always walk up at the strangest moments.
Amber/Jocasta: hehehe
Amber: By the time everyone wakes up, we're gonna have ot go in the room.  They said 10 o click right?  
Donny: mm hmm
Amber: No ones even up yet.  I wonder if I should try waking them.
Donny: I wouldn't.  They heard it as much as we did. 
Amber: Let's just take it all in while everyone's sleeping.
Donny: We'll practice settin' around.
Amber: hehehe.  I really like sleeping in that rock room.

Jocasta: I kept tellin' Brittany, you need to go to sleep, and I didn't know she never did.
Donny: What time did you go to sleep?
Amber: I'm not sure. I was up talking to everyone.
Donny: Was there no other guys down here?
Amber: I guess not.  Caleb slept in the Have Not Room.

Donny: I thought Victoria couldn't sleep in the same room as guys.  That's why we got kicked out last time. 
Amber: She slept with Frankie last week.
Jocasta: That's a man.  A man is a man.  I guess she's tryin to say, well, oh, he wouldn't wanna be with me.  Know what I mean?
Amber: yeah
Jocasta: but.. man is man.
Amber: I don't know.  I just don't question it or ask.
Donny: Yeah, but we got kicked out of that room for that very reason.

Talk turns to getting walked in on in the bathroom.  They toy with the idea of creating a bungee you can hold on to while you're using the bathroom, so the door stays shut..
 

CUT TO:
9:30am
Camera 3
Nicole and Donny



Nicole: Hi Donny!
Donny: I wish I hadn't opened my mouth this mornin'.. I hope I haven't stuck my foot in it.
Nicole:  Oh Donnyyy.. awww!
Donny: I made it a goal of mine.  Donny, don't get up and mention nothin' 'cept real life stuff.  I hope that hasn't bit me.
Nicole: I'm so sorry.  I think it was a good choice.
Donny: Oh yeah.



9:32am Extended fishies.. It could be noms, but it's awfully early and not all the HGs are even awake yet.  Perhaps it's BB waking the rest of the HGs, and giving them some instructions regarding the day. 

11:00am Wow! Still fishies...OK!  They probably are doing noms! Well, if so, that does bode well for a reasonably early BoB Comp..

11:30am OK.. Since the feeds are still on Fishies, I've opened a new top post:  Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath ~~Please join me up there!






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Gramps said...

Good morning again, Carolyn.

small rant--
I hope we don't let the super sensitive dictate our language. Paisan is now a slur; really?? Don't let the language terrorist win. You were not editorializing; that's what the HGs call themselves. Just saying that I would be happy and proud to paisan to Frankie or Cody or anyone. It's your party though and I bow to your will; but, really, really??

I am having issues w/ the feeds too. Everything is up to date on my box. The freeze ups happen several times a day and the only solution is a system restart.

@ Grendon, et all ... day30

Haven't fully awakened yet but it prob is 30 for them. The show started for us 25 June, but for them a week earlier. Today is the 18th. Seems like a month more or less, right??

#9 -- major thumbs up!!

#3 -- I agree that Der's BS about the primacy of AT is weak sauce. He is either thinking he can run AT easier w/o Donny or he has his eyes on the bigger prize. They can pass on any task if it interferes w/ their game; or shape it to fit their game. Hence, Amber as the physical threat.

Have a great Nom day, everyone.

July 18, 2014 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Gramps!☺ I know.. Paisan means countryman or friend, right? how that is perceived as a slur by anyone is beyond me, but on minimal sleep, I do what I can to keep everybody happy..

July 18, 2014 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Roz said...

Good morning Carolyn. I didn't see the controversy over the word "paisan" but I'm a full-blooded Italain-American and we use that word all the time in my family. I can still picture my Dad greeting his friends with a big smile and a "Hey, Paisan". Now the D--o word IS an insult.

July 18, 2014 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Jerry

I hadn't had any problems with my feeds until last night. They wouldn't work at all and when they did come on they would freeze and load until I just gave up. They are starting to repeat the pattern today.

@Jumbo

I will be happy if you are right about Derrick but I am not buying the TA loyalty to Donny. I could understand him not going out of his way to deflect attention from Donny because people may become suspicious and think they have a deal. However, Derrick has gone out of his way to let others know he does not trust Donny. He has frequently thrown Donny's name out as a target to be OTB or a possible back door. He seems to be the leader right now and a lot of the other guys look to him for advice and approval. He has made sure to put a target on Donny's back. As I said before, I don't think Derrick would nominate him but he will be happy if someone else does.

July 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, I don't think its a slur, but who knows anymore. The best I can figure it's impossible to speak, or write, without offending someone.

July 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Caro,
Well, you always make me happy ... so, at least you have that working for you.

I wonder if we are getting extended fish so that they, you know,THEY, can keep more secrets from us feeders so we won't hear any pre-nom AT talks, etc. This could go on thru Noms. I hope not.

July 18, 2014 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Has anyone ever seen Britt even raise her voice, or be anything but pretty damn straightforward with people? I think I'm starting to root for her, she seems to have turned into the "whipping boy" for several of the houseguests. Some of it, of course, is just piling on.

July 18, 2014 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Being that Derrick is an officer of the law, there are some things I don't understand.

I am sure he has seen domestic disputes. I am sure he has seen a woman beaten by her husband or boyfriend. I am sure he has seen what happens when a man can't take no for an answer.

I realize he is there to play a game but shouldn't he, more than any other male in the house, be doing the right thing. By right thing, I don't mean he has to handcuff Caleb and throw him in a cell. He doesn't have to ride in on a white horse and rescue Amber. By doing the right thing I simply mean-don't do the wrong thing.

All of the guys encouraged Caleb's obsession with Amber even though she had complained to all of them about Caleb and made it clear that she did not have feelings for him. Last week Derrick used it to his advantage by telling Caleb Amber was gonna want to date him if he put himself OTB and saved her.Last night/early morning, Derrick was basically encouraging Caleb to go downstairs and harass/intimidate Amber. What was or is he thinking?

Oh well, at least he told Caleb that it probably would not be a good idea to smash a banana in Amber's face. I guess he upheld his duty as a man and a police officer.

July 18, 2014 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn,

Regarding 'paisan'-I find it terribly hard to know what is considered proper at this point. When I was young retard was just a word, not an insult. I have a cousin with down's syndrome and retarded or mentally retarded was the word used to describe her condition. It was never intended to be derogatory or hurtful.

As an adult, I know when something is said with malice or hate or to simply get a rise out of people. I have known since I was young that the entire history of certain words is based on hate and that the words are used to make someone else feel that they are less human or deserving than someone else.

The problem in this day and age is that the rules change so fast it is hard to keep up with them and it is hard, if not impossible, to not say something that pisses someone off.

It's funny because a couple weeks ago I talked to my daughter and explained to her that she would probably be offended by someone every day of her life. I said "You will have to decide what was said, why it was said and how serious it really is in the grand scheme of things. And before you jump into defense mode, always think about the intent behind the words. The majority of the time you are going to realize that it wasn't that important so only fight the fights that mean something."

July 18, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish!!

Good Morning Dishers!!!

So happy that Devin is gone .. but it looks like the guys are monopolizing the game ... they are in a way, pulling a Brigade ... sort of ...

The only problem that I have with past and present HG's is when they are models trying to get a start or whatever ... Amber was on ANTM, I would love if all HG's were just regular people with no intentions of furthering their careers ... this is only my opinion ... I think it would be a very different game ... also, it would be good to have a wider range of ages ... I do like the eye candy; no one will ever compare (for me) to Shirtless Summer Hayden MOSS ... oh my goodness ... okay ... enough from me ... I have an interview this afternoon ... see you all later!!

July 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I didnt see the Derrick Caleb incident you described above, but I have my own opinion on that situation. Im not faulting Amber or any girl in a similar situation, but just from the make perspective it seems like the person she did the least work to relay the message to was Caleb. He is not a mind reader. Why cant she be more upfront, even to the point of making an enemy in the house? To me it seems like she has toyed with him more by not being direct.
Also, I didnt see the conversation, but I think there is a big difference between encouraging BB warfare and criminal domestic violence

July 18, 2014 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

I actually haven't watched feeds as much this year. I did originally think Amber was being wishy washy. If not encouraging, definitely not discouraging. And she does seem to flirt a lot. Whether that is strategy or personality I'm not sure.

I have heard her tell Caleb straight out-No. I'm not going on a date with you. I don't feel that way about you. I'm not going to change my mind.

No, BB warfare may not be the same as a criminal assault but it would not be that difficult for these guys, including Derrick to be honest with Caleb. If they don't want to be in the middle, then don't say anything. But encouraging him-just wrong.

July 18, 2014 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I agree on most of that. I actually think they can sympathize as I can with Caleb and are trying to help him get over her by venting a little. Most of the time these things happen off camera

July 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!!☺

My brain is melting and my spine is throbbing.. Time for a week dishy break. I'll be back in a bit with a new top post -- BoB Spoiler and Aftermath...

July 18, 2014 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brendon, just want to say that I love the talk you had with your daughter/ perfect.

July 18, 2014 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below