;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2014

Big Brother 16: Nominations Spoiler and Aftermath

Happy Friday to you!  It's Nominations and Battle of the Block Day in the Big Brother 16 house!  Frankie and Cody, aka Frody, are HoH, and the plan is that Frankie will nominate Amber and Jocasta, and Cody will nominate Brittany and Victoria.

The feeds went to fishies at 9:30am, and as soon as the feeds come back, we'll see if they stick to the plan, and that'll be posted right here..

12:14pm
Feeds are back!
Spoiler Below... 



If you're wondering about the specifics as far as the plan for nominations, please have a look at The Overnight Report.  To get a glimpse at the conversations that happened this morning, click here.  And if you haven't seen the HoH Reveal yet, go there.☺  Otherwise, refresh this post periodically, and we'll fill in the blanks ASAP!

12:14pm Feeds are back! I'm watching and listening and as soon as anyone reveals anything I'll letcha know!


Cody nominated Brittany and Victoria.  
Frankie nominated Amber and Jocasta


12:14pm
Camera 1
Kitchen area
Cody looks miserable.. 

Frankie:  Your braid looks beautiful today.  You look gorgeous. C'mere. Hug me.

Amber passes through en route to the bathroom..  Cody follows. Frankie proceeds to make Victoria lunch.  Guilt cooking?

12:15pm
Camera 3
Amber and Cody
Bathroom
Amber is sniffling. 

Cody: I'm sorry.  Are you ok?
Amber: yeah.

After a few moments of awkward silence..

Cody: If you wanna talk.  Just let me know.


12:26pm
Camera 3
Bathroom
Jocasa, Amber, Brit

Brittany: I don't know.  Frankie tells me he wants to get rid of all the weak players, then he puts up the 2 fiercest players?? I said, if you guys are gonna put me up, just let me know.
Amber: I'm not gonna cry about it.
Brittany: Victoria's gonna be the next Pao. 
Jocasta: Let's focus that energy.. and just go be a beast.

Brittany: I can't help but to be pissed.  Dude, you're comparing me to someone who's here for a f'ing fashion show.  I've sacrificed everything.  (tears) I don't even know if my ex is gonna try to take my kids for coming here.  I'm just tired.  I miss my family.  TO compare me to someone who's not even trying.  Don't compare me to that.  I just don't do fakeness well.  I wish I had somewhere to breathe and..
Jocasta: Scream?  Go to the Diary Room.  They'll ask you, "Do you want this to be filmed or not?" Say no and scream it out.  You're building yourself up for something greater.  Look at me.  You are building yourself up for something greater. 

Amber: This house drives you crazy sometimes.  All the time.
Jocasta: It's a learning experience to me.  I've dealt with worse at church than here.  What you would not believe.  It's actually everywhere.  This will help us when we come out of the house.
Amber: I already feel like the world's against me sometimes.. A few people in the house is nothing.

Brit: You'll be fine.  There's no way you guys wont win this competition.  The only way we win is if I do it.  She's the next Pao.  She'll throw it.  And I think they want to send me home.  They'll just keep putting her up to get rid of people.

CUT TO:
12:39pm
HoH
Frankie and Christine


Frankie: Did she tell you atleast?
Christine:  She was like, "I wanna go cuddle with Hayden." I was like, Go for it! Get over there.. then I started hearing it..
**It??  it what?

Frankie: hahahahaha!! Did you tell anyone?


Christine: nooo.

Victoria enters.

Victoria: It's awkward.  Everything is awkward. 

Christine leaves.

Frankie: I feel like Amber's freaking out. But of course she should understand  You're not freaking out.
Victoria: What's freaking out gonna help me?
Frankie: Not at all.
Victoria: Everyone has their mean faces on downstairs.
Frankie: Do not worry.
Victoria: I'm gonna go..
Frankie: See ya later.

Victoria leaves, and Caleb begins the anti-Victoria talk.. everyone joins in.  It's become a favorite passtime.

Frankie: Honestly, star of today.. This haircut.  Sunday's show is all about my hair.

Frankie snuggles into Caleb's neck for a minute, and does a Devin snore.

Frankie: I think today went well.


CUT TO:
12:46pm
Storage Room.
Camera 3

Victoria: (softly) How are you doing?
Brittany: Oh, it's all very predictable, so I'm good.  I'm not throwing competitions or anything, so..

Brittany takes her swipe at Victoria and walks quickly away.

CUT TO:
1:06pm
Frankie: Hey Everybody!  It's time to pick a host for the BoB Competition!

CUT TO:
1:23pm
Cam 2
HoH
Caleb and Frankie and Cody

Caleb: How'd that go?
Frankie: Great.  Brittany's like, everyone else doesn't deserve to be here, and she just wants to make a better life for her children.  I looked Amber right in the face and said, Amber, that's bullshit.  Do not let that get to you.  I was like, Amber, I have really good reasons to be here.  I'm not just here to get my face on tv and call it a day.  I actually need that money.
Caleb: Me too.
Cody: Me too.
Frankie:  Maybe some day I'll tell you my sob story.  Maybe I wont.  But trust me, I'm not just here to f*ck around.And the fact that she thinks that.. Just because she has 3 kids doesn't mean she needs the money more than I do.. Obviously there are people in this house who don't need the money.  Does that mean that they don't deserve to win this game?  No!  It's not about the people that need the money the most win the game.  Then it would be a grant! That's not how this works.  This is a game.  It has nothing to do with how much you need the money.  And the fact that she does that annoys me.
**PREACH!!

Cody: Brittany was saying that to me last night.. I was like, what are you talking about?

CUT TO:
1:31pm
Beehive
Brit and Victoria

Brit: I can't gather my thoughts.  I'm not used to all this fake crap in my life.. I'm jus ttired of being on the block.. The only thing that makes sense to me is if they still have this alliance.  Who do you think Devin got replaced with?
Victoria:  Donny...  Nicole??
Brittany: mm hmm.  I think those people are close with us, but when it comes to nominations we go back up.

Talk turns to Cody... Brittany explains her reticence towards him.

Victoria: Honestly, Amber was up there for 3 hours.
Brittany: When Derrick was up there..
Victoria: It wasn't like that. 
Brittany: If he tries to talk to me.. He doesn't understand my game here?  Are you kidding me? I feel like I've had it the toughest in the house.  I've fought fought fought..  Yesterday, we almost won.  We had it.  DR was like, what happened?  I don't think I've shown that I'm weak.  I've come close in every challenge.  All I'm saying is.. Those people are having other people play their game.. There's gonna be a point where they fizzle out too.

2:15pm -- Time for the Battle of the Block!!

OK.. Perfect Timing! My brain is melting and my spine is throbbing.  Time for a wee dishy break!Be back soon in a new top post: BoB Spoiler and Aftermath!   If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, I highly recommend them! Here's a 2 day free trial, so you can check em out, no strings attached!  Also, if you'd like to join us on twitter and/or facebook, we'd be honored to have you! 






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Repost

Grendon,

I didnt see the Derrick Caleb incident you described above, but I have my own opinion on that situation. Im not faulting Amber or any girl in a similar situation, but just from the male perspective it seems like the person she did the least work to relay the message to was Caleb. He is not a mind reader. Why cant she be more upfront, even to the point of making an enemy in the house? To me it seems like she has toyed with him more by not being direct.
Also, I didnt see the conversation, but I think there is a big difference between encouraging BB warfare and criminal domestic violence

Reposted mainly cause Id like to hear opinions on Ambers liability here

July 18, 2014 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think she has done everything but knock Caleb over the head. The guy is clueless.

July 18, 2014 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Camera 2 shows the memory wall with the four ladies, suspected, as nominees.

July 18, 2014 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jerry

Sometimes you gotta be knocked over the head. Sometimes you cant be comfortable and you cant be "friends"

July 18, 2014 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Look at the wall noms or still on screen.

July 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I agree to an extent. Amber says no every time he asks her to be his date and she is very cuddly with Cody in front of Caleb, but you also catch her rubbing Caleb's arm ad running to him as much as she does every other man in the house for the damsel in distress treatment. But she is no victim. She does lead ALL the boys on.
I think she is right she owes Caleb nothing for what he has done and that boy needs put in his place about how you really treat women (we are not all interested in horse drawn carriages, we are however all interested in respect)... I think he is in for a huge dose of what for when he gets back to the real world..... I would love if they both went home this week...solves all the problems :D

July 18, 2014 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Kyra DeBlaker-Gebhard said...

I don't want to be the person to go there, but this whole situation with Amber and Caleb is part of what is wrong with this rape culture we live in. I believe she was clear in the beginning, and, even if she wasn't, she doesn't owe him anything more than a no thank you or a lack of interest. Just because he has feelings and cannot take the hint doesn't mean that she has to be mean or cruel or distant for him to let it soak in. A smile or a pleasantry is not an invitation to anything. She can smile or laugh or talk to him and in doing so is not leading him on. That is him. Not her. Saying that is the same is like saying that wearing a means that she wants to have sex or asked for any of this.

July 18, 2014 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my very first post here. Love, love the site. I always come here to find out what's going on. I just wanted to say that I am not a big Caleb fan and I don't have any issues with him. I feel badly that his feelings for Amber aren't returned, but that happens, right? I DO NOT like how Amber handles the situation though. She knows how he feels, his feelings are genuine and yet she is constantly throwing herself all over Cody. All this to say, that I am glad that she has been nominated AND while CODY is one of the HOH's. Caleb tried to protect her while Cody sat back and plotted to put her on the block. I love Big Brother!! I hope she goes home...

July 18, 2014 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger irishrovr said...

Slippery slope for Amber! She never encouraged Caleb and, without being mean, she was straight with him. The relationship is all in his own mind and he did things for her (like giving her his blankets) sometimes without her knowledge. I'm sure she doesn't want to be viewed as a biatch, thus increasing the target on her back, and she also doesn't want to be a couple, also enlarging the target on her back. Rocks and hard places.

July 18, 2014 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger ceemurph said...

I absolutely believe Amber is leading Caleb on. If she said no and made herself clear ALWAYS then he should respect that. But even durin the live show she threw her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Knowing how he feels, those kinds of actions give him a double message. His stalker behavior is truly uncalled for, but she's not helping him draw the line.

July 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Lolli said...

I soooo agree with you!!!!!!!

July 18, 2014 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Cowwie said...

Wait...so WHAT were Christine and Frankie talking about??

July 18, 2014 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Frankie!!! I hate when HG's go on about who "deserves" it more. I knew Brittany was not just saying that to get on Devin's good side. She really believes having children makes her more deserving. It's a reality game show! And she keeps dropping that comment about her ex trying to take her kids away while she is on the show. Hmmm, yet you still decided to come?

July 18, 2014 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

By saying she leads him on is in no way compared to saying a rape victim asked for it...... I think she is sending him mixed message that is coming from some one who is aggravated by his behavior as well. I am not saying she is a bad person I am just saying she is leading him on and I think he is being a total wackadoodle the way he is making on over her lol... two wrongs don't make a Jeff and Jordan
:)

July 18, 2014 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger ATEC said...

I wish we had "like" buttons so I could like/love some of the comments that really make me smile lol

July 18, 2014 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

My opinion is that there's only one person at fault for Caleb's troubles with Amber. It isn't anyone in the house, who for whatever reason, encouraged Caleb nor it is Amber. It's narcissist Caleb.

July 18, 2014 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Did anyone talk to Victoria about throwing the comp before nominations or is Brittany just assuming?

I don't think Vic would be happy about being OTB. If Brittany is assuming things about Vic she may just be making an (you know what) of herself.

Brit also said she doesn't do 'fake' well. Yes she does. She is nice to these girls to their faces even though it's obvious she hates them.

I actually wanted to root for her. She seems to be on to a lot of people in the house and she doesn't seem afraid to take them down. However, she also whines and seems to think that she is entitled to things and that other people are not deserving. She really isn't very nice.

I would rather see Caleb or Derrick OTB, but if Brit stays OTB and goes out the door next Thursday, I probably won't be sad.

July 18, 2014 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Jerry

I don't know if you're still around but-

My feeds crapped out after live show last night. First time I have really had problems this year. Correction-when the season started google chrome was hit or miss. I switched to IE and no problem until last night. Problems all day today. I cleared my cache on my toolbar, ran CCleaner, refreshed, reloaded, swore, whined, complained. I finally switched to firefox-now they are working.

July 18, 2014 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amber is totally not leading Caleb on... She's just being herself and Caleb is looking waaaay to much into it. It's not the girls duty to make sure he knows she doesn't like him. Amber said "no" and Caleb should take that as a "no" (she has said "no" multiple times)! It's not Amber's responsibility to walk on eggshells so that Caleb doesn't get his feelings hurt. It's Caleb's duty to man up and see SHE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU!

July 18, 2014 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I don't know what Christine was referring to. Cam 1 at 5:42am Nicole hopped (no pun intended. Lol) over to Hayden's bed and cuddled with him for 5 minutes. It was adorable but not a thing happened.

July 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Kyra

And this is why men and women see things so differently.

July 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

I almost don't feel sorry for the women in the house.. come on, put two and two together ugh! That being said I think Derrick is playing a great game, he is very focused. Thanks Carolyn for all you do. :)

July 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

ATEC

Completely agree!

July 18, 2014 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Nancy

As strange as it may be, Caleb might be the most sheltered person in the house

July 18, 2014 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Random thoughts leading to a new poll idea:

Which do you prefer during long downtimes on the feeds??

a) Jeff on a loop

b) fish

I prefer fish because it's not clownshoe and I can get more done while still monitoring the not-yet status of the feeds.

July 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grendon - I'm sorry you're having issues. I use Firefox, and I haven't had (touch wood) a single problen with it.

Re Victoria - No, Not a word was said to her (that I heard) about throwing the comp. Brittany is just in a pity me place and looking to scapegoat Victoria and pigeonhole her as a Pao..

July 18, 2014 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I prefer another option.. like the Control Room.. or something else that definitely says there's a conmp or ceremony happening and doesn't leave us guessing for 30 minutes.


AND... New Top Post!



July 18, 2014 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Agree Chase U

It isnt Amber's duty, but these are the results

July 18, 2014 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Bigbee Wolf said...

That's what I want to know. Did Nicole and Hayden kiss? Or something more?

July 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Bigbee Wolf said...

That's what I want to know. Did nicole and hayden kiss or ?

July 18, 2014 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below