;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Big Brother 16: The Overnight Report ~ HG Talent Show Night

Good morning, BB Lovers! :-)  Happy Wednesday!  I hope to see you all here tonight for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern!  

The Big Brother 16 HGs were very funny again tonight.   I've transcribed a great deal of it here for you, but rather than just reading what they did, I strongly encourage you to watch some of this for yourself on flashback, especially the talent show, and Hayden's spontaneous poetry readings in character later in the evening.  If you don't already have the feeds, here's a 2 day free trial so you can remedy that immediately. ;-)

Also, I've been asked by quite a few of you  to recommend a wireless headset, and after testing this one out for a few days, I'm ready to put my stamp on it: Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones.  It's only $65, has terrific range, really nice clarity and great (and rechargeable!) battery life.  I've had much more expensive ones over the years, but I've never been more pleased with a product.

OK.. On with the show!

Midnight
Quad
We join the HG Talent Show, already in progress..

If you'd like to see it from the top, go to 11:55pm for a lovely game of Dingle Me Red Swollen Balls with Frankie and Zach.

Hayden.. a poem..

You can only learn to like someone, 
if you know it makes them laugh.
you can only learn to love someone, 
if you know it makes them cry..

Pao..

 minds out of the gutter.  she's demo'ing a split. 


Joey...

A poem about 16 individuals
who have come together.. 



Frankie, as Rhinestone Silverstein..
RhinestoneSilverstein: If anyone needs me, I'll be alone in my bed naked..
Zach:
RhinestoneSilverstein: Everyone should be having more sex. With each other or yourself.


12:06am
Hayden Encore.. 3 more poems by popular demand.  You really have to watch.. His delivery is hysterical. :)

I get angry.
I get very angry
People don't know this about me,
but I'm also fun a
and also loyal

Blue skies, Blue skies
I love blue skies, 
because they make me happy.
But a blue sky doesn't care about my heart. 

Rain Rain go away
Come again another day
But don't come too soon
because I want to have fun in the sun
Thank you.


Abs with Frankie and Hayden

12:16am
Hammock
Cam 3
Caleb, Frankie, ___

The ongoing saga..

Caleb: Her and I haven't spoken all day, and that's fine with me.  If she walks up and apologizes, that would make it ok. A girl like that.. you think you can trust somebody, then they stab you in the back.  And of all people, you tell Devin that.. one of my best friends in the house.  She'll get the hint after a while, when all the attention stops.
**or she'll rejoice, since it was unwanted and uninvited.

The Camera flips to Zach and Derrick playing pool.  Thanks, Skippy! Amber and Pao come outside to hug the boys goodnight.


12:20am
Cam 1
Living Room
Christine and Nicole

Giggling and chatting.. Topic: Snoring, their own.

12:23am
Cam 3
Hammock

Cody: I like everyone.  It's not easy for me to not like someone.
Frankie: When there's a double eviction night, we will pull the trigger on Devin.
Cody: Yup.

Frankie: And Caleb will vote with us.  I guarantee you.
Cody: I know he will, bro.  I trust Caleb. But Devin, I don't trust him.
Frankie: You can't.  That's why I'm all over him. I'm trying so hard to keep him calm and comforted.
Cody: But even how he's been the past couple days. 
Frankie: He can blow us up.
Cody: I know.  But I don't give a f*k when we have the numbers.

Frankie: If he blows us up, we're 5 strong. Five.  That's not enough to do anything.
Cody: This week's HoH is huge, bro.  I wanna get up there so bad.  I know I'm gonna hurt people's feeling's, cuz people aren't gonna wanna get put up, but.. I kinda like set myself up with Brittany last night, telling her you can't take out strong players yet.. it's too soon.
Frankie: We have to get Donny, Jocasta, Brittany, Nicole..
Cody: Nicole's good too.  She's smart.
Frankie: Who's the 5th one?
Cody: And Victoria.. 
Frankie: Even if we get 4 of those out, then it doesn't matter.. 

Cody: Know what the good thingis?  We can keep Hayden.. I think he'll be important.
Frankie: Exactly. And we don't have to bring him in, quote unquote.. He's already in.

12:27am Christine comes over to the Hammock and they decide on Disney Prince/ess names for everyone..

Frankie: Things are good.  Just doing damage control, cause now he has a different set of people he wants gone.

Caleb joins them, ending this line of conversation.  Christine hugs them all goodnight.

Caleb: Dude, I hated every thing about that just now.
Frankie: But you were a gentleman about it.
Caleb: Goodnight sweetie... like nothin'

Frankie: Oh my God.. Less than 24 hours and you can stuff your face with food.
Cody: I can't wait.
Caleb: That eats me up.. That a girl can say all that one night, then tell me goodnight sweetie and hug me the next?

**It's really not her fault YOU created a relationship with her IN YOUR HEAD, PFC Hurtin' Pup.

Caleb: All I've heard her say to everyone else is that I'm a sweet guy.. the only thing that changed was that I told her i like her, like everything about her.
Cody: I know, bro.
Frankie: We need to go one more week. 
Caleb: Oh, not this week or next week, but the
Cody: 4th week.
Frankie: Yup.
**because she's part of the massive alliance, thanks to Devin.

Frankie rattles off the schedule..

Frankie: It's gonna go so fast.
Cody: But wait.. aren't all live evictions Sundays?
Frankie: Thursdays.
Cody: Nice.  So this is the start of it.
Frankie: Yeah.  Tomorrow's the 1st live eviction and HoH Competition.  Then Thursday.  Then we have Friday off.  Then Saturday, Battle of the BLock.  Then we have Sunday off.  Then we have Monday Veto.  Then Tuesday, Wednesday off.  Thursday again.

**This must've been the schedule when they first put the HGs into the house, but I believe it will not be the schedule for the remainder of the season.  Typically, the actual shooting schedule is this:
  • Thursday: Eviction/HoH*
  • Friday: Have Not Comp, which is replaced by Battle of the Block this season.  And Nominations.
  • Saturday: PoV Comp
  • Sunday: zzzzz n' tan
  • Monday: PoV Ceremony
*2 HoH Comps: My only question is how they're going to manage 2 HoH Comps.  Purely speculating here.  I have NO idea how or if they're going to do 2 HoHs.  I just wonder if they'll shoot one HoH Comp on Wednesday and another "live" on Thursday.   AND.. if there's going to be a lockout from shoot time til after the live show airs because of that.  Not attempting to incite a riot here.. just theorizing and thinking out loud with my fingers.  Please note, that as of 12:35am, the backyard is still open to the HGs.. and not locked down for a load in or build. (*And the backyard remained open the entire night.)
Frankie: And there's gonna be a double eviction this month.
Caleb: When you hit double eviction, that's the 1st person on the jury.
Frankie: Usually it's the 2nd person.. but it changes.

Derrick joins them and confirms that when they do the double eviction, that usually starts the jury.

Caleb: And usually both of them people are in the jury house.
Derrick: Yes.
Frankie: oh yeah, you're right. You're absolutely right.
Caleb: So it'll be about 4-5 more weeks.
Derrick: And that's contingent on whatever twist they have.  Right now, America could be voting on 2 vets to come into the house.  You can't prepare for it.  You just have to deal with it when it comes.  They could give them a week of safety..
Cody: Or it could be, Congratulations, you're HoH, but America's choosing who's goin' on the block.  Canada did that.


Derrick: Right now, based on the strategy we have, we should be ok.  We have the 1st twist of the season.  I would say there's probably 2 more twists we're gonna have to face.  That're gonna change up how we're playing now.  We had a goal to keep all of our alliance off the block this week.  We did it.  We had a goal to  get someone not in our alliance out of the house out.  We did it.  Now next week we start over.  As long as Julie says it's the same twist with 2 HoHs, we do the same thing over again. We have to get at least one of our guys up there, do our social thing and hope for the best.
Cody: Hell yeah.
Derrick: Now.. if by chance, we get 2 people who are not in our alliance as HoH, we're gonna have to use the connections we've built and the rapport we've developed with everyone in the house over the last 2 weeks to make sure that if one of our guy go up, we kinda want em to go up together.   Honestly.  Because if it's 2 of our alliance against 2 not in our alliance, it's almost guaranteed our guys win that Battle of the Block.
Frankie: Correct.
**I wasn't sure where he was going with that last line of thought, and it's cocky as all get out, but I like it.
Derrick:  We don't want just one, because then one of our guys definitely has to win PoV.  All of our guys are strong competitors. 

This conversation is ongoing.  If you'd like to catch the rest on flashback, go to July 2, 12:36am, Camera 3 or 4.

CUT TO:
Camera 1
The girls are in the bathroom, doing their night routines.. Retainers, Teeth Brushing, Night Creams and very pleasant chatter.

Amber: I was dreaming so much last night, and I realized this is the only form of pure entertainment I have in this house.  I didn't want to get out of bed.
Christine: Isn't it weird how your brain does that?

All the women but Jocasta say they're heading for bed.  She's waiting on her laundry.


12:41am
Cam 1
Fire Bedroom

Pao: I was saying to her that this is a mental game, not just comps, and I feel like you really have to prepare yourself?  I just told her I was gonna be her friend, no matter what.. and if she needs help on the outside.. She needs help.. Mental help.. Like she needs to talk to someone.. Not like that.. Just someone to talk to.. like a friend. So I said I'd be her friend..

Pao: I was just saying, we're here and we care.. She's a great person, but you legit have to be mentally prepared to be in this house.
Christine: Yeah.
Pao: Like, I think about how poor my family is in the Phillipines.. and so if I'm eating slop, I'm eating something.. You have to get really real with yourself and say, this is awesome.  At the end of the day, we're gonna walk out of this house and know who we really are. 
**and I just fell in love with Pao, too.

12:47am
Amber: Hayden is hilarious.  His poem.. oh my God.. I just wanna hear hear every time.  Another poem?
Pao: I have never met anyone so adorable like Hayden.
Amber: He is such a doll.
Pao: I love him.

Lights out..

Pao: Look in the mirrors.  You can see people in there. I wonder if people can see me pickin' my nose.
Amber: Probably.  It feels like it's extra dark in here tonight.
Pao: You know why?  Cuz there's a ghost in the room.
Nicole: Nobody better scare me..
Pao: I was just kidding.

Lights on for Jocasta.. and out..

12:51am
Cam 1 flips to Hayden and Zach playing pool.. and talkin' game.


Hayden: As long as I'm not a target, I feel like I'm playing well.


Hayden: At this point, I feel like it's kind of an unspoken thing that the guys all got each other.. As long as we stick together, we're golden.
Zach: We could run it to jury.
Hayden: Then there's 8 guys left, and we battle..  Girls are complainin' already about bein' here?  Donny said something vital - 1st don't be 1st out, 2nd -make it to jury..  This is a game for weak players to go home.. It's set up for it.  Of the girls, I'd pick Christine.  She's in it.  She wants to be here.
Zach: Dude, for sure.  We have each other's backs.
Hayden: Just run it.
Zach: Run it to the jury, baby.  I feel you 100%.

Both are quite aware of the game talking that's happening by the hammock between Derrick, Caleb, Frankie and Cody right now, and they're a-ok not being involved with it.  They feel the guys all have each other's backs.  Further, they fully appreciate being seen as the non-threat guys, as compared to Caleb and Devin specifically, who they believe will be huge targets before they're even a blip on anyone's radar.

1:05am
Cam 3
Hammock
Cody, Derrick

Caleb: There's a alliance in here called the Bomb Squad, and baby girl, you just got blew up.
Derrick: That's great.  I gotta use that.
Cody: I'm gonna go play some pool and eat some slop.
Derrick: Alright.. I'm goin' to bed.

He hugs Frankie goodnight..  Caleb and Frankie remain and consider going to bed..But first, more obsessing about Amber.

Caleb: I can't believe that girl had the nerve.. Can't believe that, dude.  That, to me, is inhumane.  I despise people like that, dude.   I have no idea why she would say that about me.. to put on a front for everybody.. I don't know.. and I also wasn't there.  She could've not said any of that.   I'd just like to be like, you know, Amber, I heard what you said about me, I don't appreciate it, it hurt my feelings, I'm not mad at you, and I'll hold you in the alliance as long as I can.  I don't think at that moment she'd still blow up.
Frankie: I don't think she'd blow up.  But that might blow Devin up.
Caleb: Exactly.  Big ole boys don't scare me one bit.,
Frankie: I know.. but he'd run his mouth.  Let's get through Thursday.. see who's in power..
Caleb: You could talk to her.. You could say, Do you know what's wrong with Caleb lately?  He hasn't been himself the last couple days.  Maybe you should talk to him and see if he's ok..
Frankie: I think that's a good idea.. but not while we're on lockdown (which they're not yet).
Caleb: Maybe when she's meditating with you.. Just mention something to her and get a response..
Frankie: I just don't want it to be..
Caleb: Noticeable that you know something.
Frankie: And not while we're locked in the house.
Caleb: I just wanna know what her response would be.

BB: Brittany.  Please put your microphone on.
Frankie: She never puts her g.d. microphone on.  It's unbelievable.
Caleb: it eats at my frikkin' head that she would call me sweetie and give me a hug.

Hayden joins them on the Hammock.  Caleb remarks that they're talking about Amber again.

Hayden: I just bring out the Amber in everyone.
Caleb: Dude, you have no idea how hard it was.. She walked up to me, called me sweetie and give me a hug.
Hayden: After talking shit about you..

**Caleb.. if you had spent even a 10th of the time talking to Amber in the past week as talking about her, you might be singing a different song right now. I can't with you...



1:19am
Cody and Zach are playing pool now..  Brittany is tending to her laundry.   She heads over to join Frankie, Hayden and Caleb by the Hammock.

1:30am
Unable to sleep, because the room is too hot, Amber comes outside and  makes her way over to the Hammock..  Victoria too.
PFC Hurtin' Pup is literally biting his lip.

They all have a giggle at Nicole's fear of ghosts..  and they're all feeling just a little under the weather.

Hayden: I gotta get up, go to the bathroom.
Frankie: I kinda have to pee as well.

Frankie gets up for bed, kisses everyone goodnight.  Caleb walks off too go to bed too.  Only Amber and Brittany now remain on the Hammock.

Amber: Victoria is so funny.  We were in the bathroom, and
Brittany: Joey leaving is like Frankie leaving.  We have to find some way to amuse ourselves.  If Joey leaves..
Amber: I'm excited about playing on Thursday..  It'd be so awesome if one of us girls could beat out the guys for HoH.
Brittany: Yeah.

Amber: I don't like Caleb bein' like that.
Brittany: What's wrong with him?
Amber: All mad..

Talk turns to Brittany's kids..  Then to the voting.  Amber says she's voting with the house.  Brittany doesn't want to be the single vote for her, so she probably will to. Brittany does a subtle push..


1:57am
Camera 3 and 4
Hayden, Cody, Amber, Pao, Brittany, Zach

More Poetry with Hayden, by request..

Amber: Will you make one up about Big Brother?  Just real quick.
Hayden: Uhhhhhmmmm.... An emotional poem by Teddy Spanks.

We have been chosen to be on Big Brother
It's not something to be taken lightly.
We are special individuals..
And we will lie,
And we will cheat,
And we will backstab!

All: laugh

But what matters,
Is that we'll be friends forever.
Thank you!


Amber: Do one about Pao..

Hayden:
Pao Pao.. You may be short in legs,
But you're not short in heart. 

Girls: Awwww

You swing..
Where the sun don't shine,
And you spell..
Well, you don't really spell.


 All: (crack up)
Hayden:

But what really is great about you, 
Pao Pao,
is that you're not only a tough competitor,
but you're a  very good friend.

All: Awwww!

Hayden: Amber!
**he's on a roll. :)
You're really tall!
You're so tall.
But that tallness isn't just in height:
It resembles your personality and your heart.

Amber: Awww.. you're so sweet.

Amber,  you're so sweet!
And so pretty!
I wanna kiss you.

Hayden: OK, new poem!
All: hahaha
Amber: Thank you, Hayden.
Hayden:
Cody, you suck at pool!
New Poem!
All: hahahaah!
HaydenVictoria!
You love the Kasher Meat.
My Princess, oh Princess,
You will forever be,
The patient of my back massages,
And for that,
I love you.

Brittany!
New Poem.

Victoria: He's so hilarious!
Hayden: Brittany!
You're a mom,
and you're probably the best mom around,
and you have good boobs.
New poem!

All: hahahahaa!
Victoria: Oh my gosh..
Hayden: Zach!

You're like a brother to me..

And on he goes..  This is a very funny flashback.. I highly recommend you dive in and watch.  You have to hear his voice when he's doing the poems.. I'm dying..

Amber: Can we do these every night?
Hayden: Poems with Teddy Spanks on youtube.  Teenage Child.

2:04am -- He does Frankie..  I've got to move forward into the night.

2:15am
Cam 3
Couch
Victoria and Derrick

Derrick: Who's your best girlfriend in the house?
Victoria: Nicole and Amber..
Derrick: So you're not gonna put them up..
Victoria: So.. PaoPao and the guy who loses first..
Derrick: What if that's me?
Victoria: I would never.
Derrick: But then you have to have a different reasoning.. You have to wait and see what's happening and what keeps you safe. You're playing a good social game..

Talk turns to Devin.

Victoria: Where is his mind?  He's not in this world.
Derrick: That's on him.  The bigger target he puts on his back, the smaller it gets on yours.  1 in 15 chance of winning 500,000.
Victoria: It's a blessing to even be here.


2:30-2:45am
Cam 3 and 4
Backyard Couch
Zach, Hayden and Cody

Mad speculation about comps.. and the coming HoH.  They love the double HoH, double noms.. and they love their chances against Devin and Caleb in everything.   All comps, all social, all game. 

Zach: For the next 5 weeks, you (Hayden) make everyone laugh, you (Cody) flirt with all the girls, and I'm gonna f'in sleep.  Wake me up week 5, ok?
Cody: That's so funny.  That's all I'm doin'.

2:50am
Camera 1
Lights are out in the HoH, but let's check in anyway..

Frankie: Tomorrow's gonna be one of those days.
Caleb: Yeah it is.
Frankie: I think we have to lay low and get a lot of rest. We don't know what the hell Thursday is gonna bring.
Caleb: 8 million people watchin' us.  I'm sure Hayden will get a little Julie time. "Well, Hayden, we see you're not shy about walking around the house naked."

Frankie does a mock Julie interview to prep Caleb.

Caleb: I don't know, Julie... Maybe Amber's bipolar.  Dancing with me one morning, tellin' me she doesn't like me the next.  Sounds bipolar to me.
Frankie: And she'll be like, Certainly does, Caleb.  Now go downstairs and rejoin the other houseguests.


3:00am
Cam 1
Cody and Hayden are quietly getting ready for bed in a darkened  Have Not Room where Joey and Brittany are already sleeping.

3:10am
Camera 3
Living Room

Jocasta is enjoying some quiet time with her bible..

The rest of the HGs appear to be down for the night..  but I'll keep an eye on them for a little while yet to make sure. :)


Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!  Thank you for being a part of the dish!






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just in time with TOR! My flashback is freezing. :-(
Nothing better with my first cup of coffee than your blog.

Caleb is starting to really annoy me with the Amber rinse-repeat.

Are we sure there will be two separate comps for HOH? Will it be everyone does a comp, winner is HOH, those that don't win do a second comp for the second HOH? One comp, last two standing? I can't see them doing two separate long endurance comps.

It will be interesting to see.

July 2, 2014 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry :0)

Thank you so much! I'm sure of absolutely nothing re the 2 HoH Comp situation (or any other). Just thinking out loud and wondering.. :)

July 2, 2014 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

I was in the middle of TOR and just had to stop and say.... Caleb!!! Get over it already!!! OMG, I can't believe he's still obsessing and pouting and whining and complaining... GEEZ!!!

July 2, 2014 at 4:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Dishers,

Haven't read TOR yet, wanted to say hi first...

Haven't benn here for a few days, had family emergency..I heard yelling and screaming a couple days ago from neighbors yards, told son, we went to see what happened..neighbors ex girlfriends was there, was high and attacking him with knife, mu son ran to help, she attack him, she got him in face and head, he turned to tell me to go call police and she hit him in back of head with hammer...she was coming towards me and my son jumped in front of her and knocked her to ground...she got up and was beating on both of them so hard...I have never seen a woman with so much strength..Police said it was the drugs..neighbor in hospital, going to survive, my son refused as my granddaughter heard all this and was afraid her daddy was dying and he wanted to be with her, so they fixed him up and he will be ok..2 black eyes, bruises everywhere, huge lump on back of head, so we are very, very, very blessed...

Tell the people you care about you love them...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
((((((((hugs))))))))))
I am very emotional right now and you all mean so much to me especially you MIZZZZZZ Carolyn..

oxox
Pammmmmmmmmmmmmm


July 2, 2014 at 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I smell a restraining order in Caleb's future

July 2, 2014 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The only way I will be able to take more Caleb/Amber obsessing is if Cody and Devin are standing in the background with their shirts off, not speaking. Ooopps did I say that?

July 2, 2014 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Hoping to watch the talent show. Thank you for the flashback times :)

Caleb. Sigh. No girlfriend for so many years... I wouldn't be surprised if he had a restraining order in effect. Either he is a good actor or he really is scary.

July 2, 2014 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

awwwww I want to watch Hayden's poams... But Flashback is being stupid!!

July 2, 2014 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!

I dunno about these HG's...waking up at noon EST, and yet no real game talk until 3am EST...lol

We were speculating in chat about how HoH comp would go for double HoH...my thoughts is one comp,and top 2 finishers get HoH, or head to head elimination style...

Just wish we'd get one season without the "house mentality"...and Joey, via Alex, tried to deliver that message yesterday afternoon, to no avail of course. But she had a good point...If you're scared to vote how you want now, you will be in 5 weeks as well...honestly I blame production for that...One, they recruit people who have never seen the show, or the feeds, and then. two, in sequester, they give them the worst seasons to watch...so all these newbies (recruits) only see last season and think that's how BB is played...

July 2, 2014 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jane I is from Texas said...

I'm so disappointed in Caleb's reaction to Amber not reciprocating his feelings.

Still impressed with this group. The majority are just absolutely wondeful people.

Have a great day Carolyn and the rest of y'all!

July 2, 2014 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Friends!

Yesterday felt like we were watching "Fatal Attraction"!
If Caleb only had a bunny to boil…. He goes from his "concrete cowboy face" His term for his pouty face, to acting like a 6th grader asking Frankie to talk to Amber…..He needs some BB psych one on one time.

We may see the first guymance between Zack and Frankie….heavy flirting! going on.

Joey introduces the house to her alter ego Alex in an explosive way, repeating again at night only not with the same funny shock value it had earlier…But with "You crazy"! look by other HG… I don't think it conveyed her point across…

Pao every once in awhile makes you take a pause and think this girl has substance. A reality of poverty that most of do not know. I wish she kept it real more often…it could help her game to get a little further.

My high hopes for the "Power Duo" Frankie and Christine are quickly passing as they both are spreading there social game so wide they are making simple but costly mistakes that will out them soon. Frankie fanning Calebs flame against Devin will eventually get traced back to him and then ...BOOM!

Derrick for me is rising to the top as being a smart player in the game…this guy is a smooth operator! …luv his asking Vic who her best girls in the house are ? translated who are your allies? who would you protect?

love this BB cast!






July 2, 2014 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone. Great ONR As always Carolyn , Thank you so much for all that you do. I know I can go to sleep at night and not miss anything and I appreciate that so much.
Now, seriously , can we vote to evict Caleb, it's getting very OLD. I see no signs that he's snapping out of this obsession ugh..

July 2, 2014 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, LoriMoffet! :)) Thank you!! Hopefully the new HoH Week will refocus his energies..

Good morning, Yasmin! :)) Fantastic anaylsis! Great to see you! :0)

Good morning, Grendon! :0) Thank you so much for that deeeelicious video!

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I'm so happy to know you're there & So SOrry you're in pain!! Whenever anyone mentions Physical Therapy, all I can think of is Pain & Torture! THank goodness you've got great pain meds!


Good Morning, Gramps! Thanks so much for the heads up to Cody & Rhinestone - July 1 @ 7:15pm on Cam 3/4 - THat was hysterical!☺

Good morning, Michigan Man! Thank you for all the Overnight Cues!! MUCH appreciated!


Good morning, DavidLockner! Thank you for coming through for me with Joey's Tirade and the HoH Pics.. and your spot on analysis!


Good morning, Jane I is from Texas! Thank you!! :)


Good morning, Melanie! :) Grrrr! Give it a little time! Often, I find that for early morning flashbacks, it's helpful if I put in the previous day on the calendar..

Good morning, Mappy! :) Now that I think about it, the timing may coincide with his out time from having been in the war.. it could be significantly deeper than we're thinking..

Good morning, Ellen! :) I am with you 100% on that thought. In fact, I think they should be present thusly for all conversations.

Good morning, Foofie! :) Hopefully it's just too much time on his hands in the house..

Goood morning, Pammmm!! :) OMG!!!! How awful and scary!! Thank God your son's ok! ALL OF YOU! Yeeesh!

Goooood morning, Lucky13!!Amen, my sista, Amen Amen Amen!

July 2, 2014 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really really thought I was going to love Caleb....BUT now I just think he is slightly psycho. How can you be that obsessed and angry over some chick you met 2 weeks ago? Suck it up buttercup and move on before you ruin your own game!

July 2, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Katie!☺

Words to the wise.. ;-) hehehe

July 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Carolyn, selfishly, I did not consider his time in service. As you mention, he may have some deeper issues. I have/am dealing with someone with ptsd and it's like an onion with many layers.

July 2, 2014 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the TOR. I just can't stay up as late as this cast, glad you're here to do it for us. Off to flashback!

July 2, 2014 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mappy - Not selfish.. I just did the math, and I bet it coincides..

July 2, 2014 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Diz! :) Thank YOU for being here! Enjoy!!!

July 2, 2014 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. Can you imagine dealing with someone like Caleb in the real world! He has convinced himself that he and amber had a relationship and can't handle the perceived rejection. He's pretty scary with that one track mind. Devin need to shut up and quit egging him on.

I saw the conversation with Christine talking about Nicole and I was surprised and disappointed also.

Everyone have a great day.

July 2, 2014 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Completely agree with David, I think it would be the top 2 for sake of live show timing. It would be interesting if there was 1 HOH winner via the comp and they got to pick the co-HOH. I would just be curious to see who everyone would pick and if it would out the 25 person alliance.

I wish the women would start playing the game. The only one who has talked game is Christine. I would've thought Nicole would be more into it since she's a super fan.

July 2, 2014 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, ShiShi!♥ I'm hoping that conversation w/Christine talking about Nicole (which I'd be so grateful if someone gave me the date/time/cam for) was just her posturing to protect her truest alliance.. Perhaps we'll see something about that in a DR??

Good morning, Ellen! :0) Another excellent possibility!


FYI - half of my island is now without power due to a storm. Fortunately it's not MY half, but just incase I go AWOL, that's why..

July 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg Pam I am so sorry for you and hope your son will be alright.

on to bb. Good morrning Caroyln and dishers

Come on calab get your head back in the game for get the girl please don't lose your game over her.

on to more game. still want Devin out next he just scares me way to much.

It will be interesting to see what happens Thursday that is for sure.

July 2, 2014 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger TrueOriginal12 said...

If we could vote to put people on the block who do you think would be on there ? This is a question for everyone as I am quite curious

If America can vote 2 people on the block:
my guess is that it'd be Caleb and Devin

If America can vote for 4 people (I think this is unlikely):
my guess is Caleb Devin Victoria Zach

I only say Victoria and Zach because of the way they come off in their DRs and non feed viewer probably think they are mean and cocky despite the fact that they act completely different when not in the DR. Frankie has a chance of going up only because of his relation with Ariana Grande but his fan favorite status and good social game may prevent that.


what do you think

July 2, 2014 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

I had figured they would have the last 2 left in a given HOH comp be the new hoh's.

That's more difficult in trivia but would work for endurance.

I dunno.

July 2, 2014 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, TiffanyJade! :)

Good morning, TrueOriginal! :) Hmmm!! I wonder!

July 2, 2014 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Didds!! :0)


***Everyone! The feeds just went to fishies.. Wakey Wakey time! Keep your eyes peeled for a New Top Post!

July 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

@ Ellen....25 Person Alliance...LMAO!!!

July 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger StephenN42 said...

Morning Carolyn! Another great Overnight Report!

Caleb needs to do SOMETHING about his obsession with Amber. Right know he sounds way to much like a lover scorned.

Devin sounds like he's a live wire and not to be trusted. Frankie should have realized that when he unilaterally decided to bring in 2 new members without consulting the rest of his Alliance.

Joey just keeps digging her pit further and further with no rope. I afraid her canary has died and she can't smell the gas thats about to explode.

Vitoria,simply needs to stop whining. Get some baking soda and club soda, or request something from the DR to fix it.

That's my rant for the morning see everyone on the Feeds once our little fishes have been called to entertain us.

July 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

I'm wondering if production might be encouraging Caleb to keep it up to up the drama aspect...aka, GinaMarie!! I'm hoping it ain't so!!!! Don't think I could take a full season of Caleb's rantings!!

July 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger pickedonalways said...

Pamela, so sorry to hear about your son. I sure hope he will be back to normal very soon!!! Your son is a very brave man and I applaud him for that!!!! he did a very Heroic thing!!!! lots of hugs to all.

July 2, 2014 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below