;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

VIDEOS: Evel Duck on Donny AND Cody Calafiore Mostly Nekkid

Happy Wednesday, Big Brother Lovers!  If you're looking for The Overnight Report, click on that.  It's well worth the read, and even better if you use it as a guide for live feed flashbacks. :)  The BB16 HGs were a riot again last night.

While we wait for BB to wake the HGs, a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure.. First up, Duck at Night is back for BB16! This is the same genius who brought us the House Rodents videos for all those years..   Enjoy! But not at work, unless you've got headphones!  And not with the kids around! 




Next up, a little something for the Cody fans... If you're like me, you wonder why he insists on wearing clothing around the house so often.   Give this video a viewing whenever you feel the need to remedy that situation. ;-)





Rumor has it, repeated viewings improve your eyesight.;-)

See you in a new top post when BB wakes the HGs!






Permalink







11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the videos. Have you seen Big Brother in 2 minutes? It's my favorite Big Brother series by far, and he's done last season too.

July 2, 2014 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Bao-Tien Duong! :) I haven't. I'll have to check that out. :)

July 2, 2014 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Thank you Dish-Goddess; so great to start the day with a good laugh. Now, to the TOR!!

July 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I *DO* need to improve my eyesight! Thanks for thinking of Disher health, Carolyn!

July 2, 2014 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great videos! and Wow! I didn't realize Cody had THAT nice of a body! :) :P <3

Thanks for sharing, Carolyn!

July 2, 2014 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I can't see the videos, I may weep!!
😉

July 2, 2014 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me either. Even tried to find them on YouTube , no luck.

July 2, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Cody video, and I'm missing it = torture! Lol

July 2, 2014 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yep, no links on my phone, either. will have to check this out once i get home.

July 2, 2014 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Re: Donny video, hilarious! Re: Cody video? All I can mutter right now is Ohhhh My Goooosh! (Fanning myself)
Thank you Caroline for these!
I have tried to find where Christine commented about Nicole because I do remember seeing or reading something. I wonder if it was when she was talking to, I believe it was Derrick, and she referred to their alliance, which included Nicole. She had made the comment that she likes Nicole a lot but that she really needs to keep "him" in there. I didn't really take it that she was badmouthing Nicole, just reassuring Derrick??

July 2, 2014 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Re: Donny video, hilarious! Re: Cody video? All I can mutter right now is Ohhhh My Goooosh! (Fanning myself)
I have tried to find where Christine commented about Nicole because I do remember seeing or reading something. I wonder if it was when she was talking to, I believe it was Derrick, and she referred to their alliance, which included Nicole. She had made the comment that she likes Nicole a lot but that she really needs to keep "him" in there. I didn't really take it that she was badmouthing Nicole, just reassuring Derrick??

July 2, 2014 at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below