;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Sanity Sunday to you! I hope to see you all here tonight for the Sunday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm eastern, barring any delays.  Don't forget your feather boas. ;-)

If you were away from the feeds last night, you'll want to check out the PoV Spoiler and Aftermath before you begin reading this update.  I would also recommend you give attention to Frankie's conversation with Donny from Saturday Afternoon starting at 2:22pm in the post, immediately following the Team America task planning session.  It's just intuition at this point, but I believe that conversation may prove quite relevant..  In spite of everything that's been said post-PoV..

So... what's been said?  Well... by popular demand,  a backdoor Zach plan appears to be in effect for this week. Frankie appears to be 100% on board with it, going to brutally descriptive lengths to prove his loyalty to the plan.  Further, he has promised to take Caleb off the block.

8:50pm
Cam 3
Frankie, Caleb, Derrick, Cody

Frankie: I just want it to be us.. Put the baby to sleep..
**the baby being Zach



Derrick: He's not gonna go to sleep.  It's gonna be hell.  Just be prepared.  The minute you tell him, he's gonna pull Donny into a room..
Frankie: I will have a one on one with Donny and Make it ok.

Caleb tells the guys about the conversation he had with Donny earlier, and then Frankie confirms he had the same conversation.. 

They all promise to have Frankie's back next week when he cannot play.  As soon as Frankie leaves the room, Derrick tells Cody how important it is they won the next HoH and as far as promises and loyalty - Derrick's only loyalty is to Cody.

Here's the thing.  If Frankie's real intention is to backdoor Derrick this week, WE are the only people he can tell.. the feeders... so I'm on the lookout for that. Frankie can't or shouldn't tell Zach what the other guys want, and what he himself has agreed to, because Zach is way too volatile to keep it to himself, and he can't tell Donny tonight, because he's sleeping.

Is it possible, and even likely, that I'm on a cruise for 1 down the river denial?  Absolutely.   Even so, I'm on the lookout for any sign from Frankie, any little moment of camera talking..


3:05am
Camera 3
Frankie and Cody
Pool Table

Cody:
Frankie: Oh God..
Cody: How you feelin'?  It looks like it's hittin' at you a little bit.

Frankie: I'll be fine.  Gotta be done.  I'm just nervous, obviously.  I would rather him be let down like a wounded soldier.. That's what I'm hoping will happen.. We did everything we said we'd do, and you f*cked up so bad..
Cody: I know what he's gonna try to do.. He's gonna try to wreck you to me.  And I'm gonna be like, I have nothing to say to you.. You're going home.
Frankie: Exactly.


Meanwhile, Zach's making the rounds with the guys tonight, telling each of them what he thinks they need to hear from him..

3:22am
HoH Room
Cam 3

Caleb: I wouldn't mind bein' in that final 2 with anyone but Frankie..
Zach: The 1st 3 jury members aren't voting for him..

Zach stays up there a while going on to Caleb about what a great loyal guy he is.


3:40am
Cam 3
Zach and Cody

Zach: Victoria knows she's goin' home.. and then it's 6 on 1.
Cody: This guy has literally 9 lives.
Zach: I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls it off.
Cody: It's crazy.. He's not even that great at Vetoes..
Zach: He just pulls it out when he needs to..
Cody: How many has he played in?
Zach: 7.

Zach: By the way, we're goin' to Germany.
Cody: You're tellin' everybody they're goin'. F you, dude.

Zach describes how they'll plan it around Ultra.. Spring..  Talk turns to followers on social media.  THen back to game.

Zach: Victoria's gonna be evicted..
Cody: And nothing's gonna change.

3:44am
Victoria and Derrick
Hammock
Victoria's in tears about her hair situation..

Victoria: Like really bad headaches.. My hair is not real.. And my scalp was like bleeding so bad before..
Derrick: Ok, so you're taking something for your hair..
Victoria: Because it fell out.. No one even knows that's close to me.. Only my best girlfriends. I'm taking medicine for it..
Derrick: Is it working?
Victoria: I don't know.. I'm not supposed to keep them in all the time, and I do. 

3:55am
Zach and Cody

Zach: Dude, as long as you, me or Derrick win, I'm happy..
Cody: Yeah.
Zach: And at this point, after this week,  there is a 42% chance that's gonna happen.
Cody: Wowwww
Zach: 3 out of 7 % chance that one of us is gonna win 500,000 dollars. 
Cody: If I win or you win, can you imagine the trip to Germany, what it would be like with 500k?
Zach: Dude.

3:59am
Zach: Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, dude, I want that guy to win.  I want that guy to win.

**he's referring to Derrick, who just walked inside.
Cody: He's the man.
Zach: Dude, he deserves it, bro.  I hate sayin' it, but it would change his life more than you and I..
Cody: So you would vote for him over me? Fahk! Yeah.. he's the man.  I wouldn't even mind.  You know..
Zach: He's already settled.. He's got a kid.. ya know?
Cody: Yeah.
Zach: Yeah, I would.  I would vote for him over you.
Cody: That's f'd up.

Zach: Hey.. but that's more of an incentive to take me.. Hey! True right? You know what I'm sayin?  You know, if it's that last HoH and you take him, you're losing a vote right there..

They have a laugh over it..

4am
Talk turns to Victoria, and how she's already losing it over going up.. Cody adds that he's still pissed at her for being so happy to not have been an initial nom this week.  I spy Derrick in the bedroom on Camera 1..  I  thought he was talking to us, but it appears he's hunting for more items to steal for the Team America task..

And he scores!  Zach's Florida Gators shirt.  He stuffs it into his pants..

CUT TO:
4:23am
Camera 1 and 2
Zach, Frankie, Christine, Derrick, Cody, Victoria

There's been a whole lot of babysitting Frankie tonight to make sure he doesn't get a chance to be alone with Zach... and it continues.  Caleb, who had decided not to sleep up in HoH because it's too hot, has now planted himself up there.   Derrick is babysitting the pool match.

Zach: I call this "The Launcher."
BB: Zach, stop that!
Zach: Say what's up to the jacuzzi!
Christine: Not even close.
Zach: haha! Wanna play?
Frankie: Yeah.. 1 game, then I'm going to bed.
Christine: Yeah, I need to go to bed.
Frankie: I'll mirk you once.
Zach: Yeah, you mirk me.
Frankie: If I mirk you, then we need to hook up.

Zach: Yes.
Frankie: OK, good.
Zach: I mean, we were going to regardless.
Frankie: Ok, good.
Zach: I'm at like, literally a 39% homosexuality.  Once I get to 51, then I'm bi.

Christine: Yo, seriously, we joke that Tim's at 49%.  He's not allowed to go any higher.
Frankie: ok.
Zach: Yeah, I'm at like 37.
Derrick: Frankie, what percent homosexual are you?
Zach: 150%
Frankie: yeah, exactly.  I freaked out over Kathy Griffin.  That makes me the gayest person on the planet.
Christine: That's exactly what that means..
Frankie: Are there straight people that like her?
**me.. her song improv from back in her groundlings days (live) was insane.
Derrick: I like her.
Zach: (strikes a come hither pose)

Frankie: Does she have straight fans.
Zach: Do I have a nice butt?



Zach: I have no butt, do I?
***I was going to be polite about it, but no.. you have no butt.
Christine: You have a butt. It seems very tight.
Frankie: I mean, I had to win that.. just for the gays.

Zach: Frankie, remember that game when you couldn't make a shot to save your life?
Frankie:  Yeah, I do.. Why? Is that happening again?
Zach:  No..   If they call me to the DR, I'm gonna shit myself.  (Frankie makes a nice shot)  Work!!

4:27am Derrick says he's calling it a night.  Victoria protests, and he says it's 3 o clock in the morning..  Christine tells him it's almost 4:30.
Christine says she's going to bed too.. He hugs Victoria goodnight..

In addition to plotting Zach's execution, Derrick's been the shoulder to cry on tonight - For Christine because of Zingbot (he called her out for all the Cody stroking) and Victoria for her hair.. Hugs around the pool table too..

Victoria make a move to head inside as well.. but first..

Victoria: I just wanna take a knife and stab you in the heart.
Zach: God, you're mean. That's why I love you..

Victoria goes inside.

4:28am - Alone at last.. Skippy flips Zankie cam to 3 and gives 1 to Derrick in the bathroom.

Zach: Yeah, she wants it.
Frankie: I want it.
Zach: I know you want it.  I kinda want it too..
Frankie: What do we do about it? I mean.. I think we should just..
Zach: Just try, right?
Frankie: Yeah.  What's the worst that could happen?
**you go to the 7th level of karmic hell if you actually go thru with BackDooring him.
Zach: Nothing.


Frankie: I cannot get over today.  Just epic f'in day.
Zach: How did you do so well in that?  How did you do so good?
Frankie: I don't know.. It wasn't hard for me.
Zach: You were just like boom boom boom..
Frankie:  Yeah.  That was my wheelhouse, I guess. 
Zach: Yeah.
Frankie: I'm very good at following blueprints and patterns.
Zach: You mind works fast.
Frankie: Yeah, that's part of it too. I was just happy..
Zach: And Kathy motivated you..
Frankie: And there was no pressure.. Although I beasted that BoB under pressure.

Frankie sinks the winning shot. Zach congratulates him..


Zach: He just beat me again.. Mom, Dad..
Frankie: I'm gay.
Zach: I'm.. almost gay.
Frankie: hehe

They head inside.  Frankie goes to brush his teeth.. Zach chats with Victoria about her wisdom teeth which are painful at the moment.. Frankie rejoins them.. Zach thinks he still has holes from when he had his removed.

They say no.

Frankie: Are you going to bed?  Are you staying up all night?  Do you wanna go kiss in the BeeHive?

Fishies, briefly..

4:35a
Camera 3
Victoria and Zach

Victoria: Go have sex with Frankie. Just do it.

Zach:  No.
Victoria: Why?
Zach: Because, I don't wanna put it in an ass, and I don't want it in my ass.
Victoria: But you're bi..
Zach: I mean, I make out with guys.

Victoria: America heard that.. Umm..
Zach: I'm not bi!
Victoria: ♫America..
Zach: I'm not bisexual, dude.
Victoria: ♫Americaaaa..
Zach: Do you actually think I'm bisexual?
Victoria: ♫America, ♫Zachary is Bi..

Zach: I'm bisexual.. Hey all you guys out there.  No, I'm kidding.  I'm straight though.  Are you?

Victoria: No
Zach: You wouldn't date me?
Victoria: No
Zach: What if you didn't know that I cheated on you..

Victoria: I'm brutal, man.  If you ever did anything to hurt me?  Your penis will be gone.  In a split second. 
Zach: How?  You'd bite it off?
Victoria: No.  I'd have people come and cut it off.  You would never be able to feel pleasure again.
Zach: Oh my God..
Victoria: Don't mess with me, Zachary.

Talk turns to life after the show..

Zach: DO you think when I get out of here there will be girls who wanna date me?
Victoria: Yeah.  
Zach: They will, right, but only cuz I'm on Big Brother.
Victoria: Correct..
Zach: Not because I'm nice..
Victoria: You nice?  What world are you living in?
Zach: I can be nice.  Do you think it's gonna be hard for me..
Victoria: Zach, I'm gonna have to spy on you all the time.. It's gonna be so funny.. Cuz we obviously have a hate relationship on the show.. When we go to the beach other and people see us together..
Zach: They're gonna be like, WTF? 
Victoria: hahahaha!
Zach: They're gonna be like, Why the F are you and Zach hangin' out?  Don't you guys talk shit abou teach other all the time?

 4:38am
Zach: The only thing I care about is getting out of here and finding a girlfriend that likes me.  That's all I care about.
Victoria: The only thing I care about is..
Zach: Starting a family..
Victoria: Yeah. No.. Finding..
Zach: True love.
Victoria: Yeah.


This conversation between Zach and Victoria is ongoing and very cute.. til 5:25am.. with a little Cody 3 way for good measure.  Then Victoria goes to sleep and our 2 insomniacs, Cody and Zach, are chatting is up in the kitchen about clubbing... then life on the outside and how much they've missed. 

And this concludes the Overnight Report.








Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.
Doesn’t look like there will be a “flip” this week.
This would be a perfect time to get Derrick out. Frankie will play it safe. Group think will win out. It is now obvious that Zankie is just imaginative on both sides. If Donny approached Frankie about a backdoor of Derrick, using the “he tried to get you out” tactic, could Frankie flip? I think he could get the votes if he took down Caleb and put up Derrick. Maybe not, I’m grasping now. Even Frankie’s sister wants him to backdoor Derrick. At least Donny is safe for another week.
I need to be careful I’m almost feeling sorry for Christine.  Actually I do, it is just another reminder that these are human beings in a very unnatural environment.

August 17, 2014 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry :0)

The more I watch, the more I realize I'm in denial.. I <3 Zach.. I'm not ready for him to go.

August 17, 2014 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

I've been saying for weeks that this so-called "alliance" of theirs is no real alliance at all.

All they are is a group of 6 people who vote the same way, but who have NO allegiance to anyone in the group other than themselves.

They are a bunch of hypocrites, who call out one person as being disloyal for not volunteering to throw a competition, when others in the group were equally disloyal, yet aren't held to the same standard.

True, Zach has been a thorn in their side, however, he IS a member of their group, and good, or bad, you need to stick to your plan, and get rid of non-alliance members, first, before turning on each other, otherwise, how can you expect anyone to trust anyone else?

August 17, 2014 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Sunday Morning!

Well there is still time to turn this Zack nom around.
Que Donny… Say something to Zack,

Christine's Zing! You know that was coming! and she is worried what her pastor would think? She does not respect herself, her husband Tim, who she said last night does anything thing she say's. How belittling !!!

Have a well deserved restful Sunday Carolyn!

August 17, 2014 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Carolyn, at least Zach has a chance to comeback. I have a feeling they'll do that same endurance comp where they stand on the wall and catch 10 balls or whatever.
I hope Zach wins it if he gets evicted. Just the epic smile he would wear would make it all worth it. Lol
Cattyana

August 17, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Zach goes, he has a good chance of coming back. I am not giving up yet though.

August 17, 2014 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn and dishers,It literally makes me sick that Caleb and Cody will stay over Zach. These people are NOT as smart as I had given them credit for. WHY Wouldn't you take Zach to the end? He has blown every single one up and caused so much havoc, who would honestly give him the votes? Meanwhile Caleb and Cody who have done NOTHING Skate to the end. It really pisses me off. I'm in a very foul mood today, can you tell? Also, I LOATHE Kathy , UGh, how convenient for FRANKIE That once again, CBS Catered to his need and brought in his "IDOL"
Meanwhile, Every single one has said that Derrick will win and yet, they sit and do NOTHING about it. IDIOTS, Pure idiots...
I give up hoping that these people will start playing the cut throat game, I just think at this point, they need to play a round of musical chairs just like summer camp to determine who stays. #FRUSTRATING

August 17, 2014 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

I'm still holding on for that glimmer of hope.. :,( not ready to lose Zach

August 17, 2014 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

FYI, Carolyn. The word that all of them (especially Zach) keep saying isn't "mirk". It's "merc". As in, short for "mercenary". Just thought I'd help. :)

August 17, 2014 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Happy Sanity Sunday to all. Carolyn – I put another amazon order on 8/15. 2 LG bags of Merrick dog food, 2 bags of cat food plus other items. via my iPad app this time then following your direct link for checkout. Hoping you’re getting the credit.

Regarding BB:
I’m so down about Zak. Maybe CODY will feel unsafe & say a few things wrong. Maybe DON can come up with a plan. Maybe a special power will show up & be put to use to save Zak. I think he may have run out of luck finally. Of course, I thought that about DON this time last week.

Friggin Stoopid Froot Loop Twists.

I’m so disappointed in FRA’s comments. Just when I thought I could like him again. Obviously I like his “characters” not the person. I liked the comradery with Zak that made Zankie. I liked his group meditations & likeability in the beginning. But he wears me down. His sexual talk is just intolerable. His cruelty for every targeted houseguest is reprehensible. The cruelty can be said about almost all of the HG though (yes, even Zak).

I hope they tell Zak sooner than later – hopefully before the Veto Ceremony – maybe he can take it calmly & the group will realize CAL IS the bigger target. Endurance comps are coming (at least we believe) & he is BMC.

I hate how loyalty has been such an issue when they need to change people’s minds about voting one of their own out – until it’s Zak – CAL lost points there. He wants to be FRA’s BFF instead of Zak. Props to him for seeing the opportunity & seizing it. One would think the person who volunteers to sabotage you & does it (whether you win or not) would be your target. But Zak/FRA took each other’s betrayals far too deeply. Zak is not a larger threat. He’s constantly on the block & has rarely won anything – it would seem ANYTIME would be a simple thing to get him out (same for DON except he wins those PoV’s like it’s as easy as pie).

I DON’t like when I get bitter about house decisions – so much for including DON on any real talk FRA – obviously FRA is the best “actor” in the house. If it’s a Der & FRA final 2, I do believe Der has played a masterful game (even though I’m not a fan). FRA has just been a fake persona to everyone (including the audience) – he loves no one but himself & feels he hasn’t gotten his entitled fame he is due.

Yes. I’m bitter. *sigh* I DON’t think Zak will fight to stay in or to return. I think he was always shooting for fan favorite & when he knew it was out of reach, he believes he doesn’t have a path to the end. I hate that about him.

I hate that the HG (minus Der/DON) aren’t smart enough to think about votes & who they can/can’t win against. Stupid boys. Der has played to win. FRA played for fame. DON played because he loved the game. That’s Team America. Knowing Zak is now the target, I’ll say I hope TA makes it to F3. I hope DON wins the final HoH & sends FRA to the biggest loser position. I hope the jury house HATES Der’s game. Finally there would be peace & justice in my BBUniverse. DON is probably the only HG ever to play with the game integrity & respect for fellow HGs he has shown. Sure, he hasn’t DONe much overt manipulation; he played the cards he was dealt, played respectfully & was likeable in & out of the house. If DON goes, ugh. Just UGH. Can we get real people who are fans & not pretty people or “characters” who might look good on screen or remind viewers of other celebs.

OK just finished TOR – I hope I’m wrong & you’re right Carolyn. About the DON/FRA convo – I just DON’t see him doing it. I really thought it meant something too (at the time). But with everything CAL said with/to/about his conversations with FRA, I just DON’t see it. FRA was, I believe, blowing smoke up DON’s bum. If he does include his conversation with DON in his decision, I will be surprised & have to reevaluate how I see his game. Right now, I’m unconvinced & think he’s deplorable.

Bitter am I. *pouts & waits till Monday or at least until the FRA/DON convo occurs*

August 17, 2014 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Derrick not going up this week proves he deserves to win, there will never be another chance to get him out. This week you would have Donny, Zach and Christine once you got through to her that she is not going to last beyond the four of Caleb, Frankie, Derrick and Cody.

Once again Caro
Thank you for all you do
You remain amazing!

August 17, 2014 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger RobynH said...

I was a Zankie fan but now I think I'm just Team Zach. The only person Frankie loves beside his sister is himself. That's exactly why he is going to get booted out after Donny if he back doors Zach.

August 17, 2014 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger JessL said...

hehe... 4:00-4:01 Derrick takes Zach's gator shirt :)

August 17, 2014 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

I still think it's code for Derrick.

Frankie will pull a true blindside and get out the big cheese.

I'd rather see Cody go first.

August 17, 2014 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Yeah that Donny/Frankie convo got me excited for a Derrick backdoor but not going to happen. WHY? Zach and Cody and Frankie all said at some point yesterday that no one wins sitting next to Derrick in the end. Umm, HELLO doesn't that mean take him out now? Derrick's a mastermind, he's got these people so misted that even knowing he's never been on the block and wouldn't lose against anyone, they want to keep him.
Poor Zach's going to be so hurt when he gets put up by Frankie again.

August 17, 2014 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I Want Derrick to win because I think he has played an amazing game. However, I want Zach to win just because I love him and I want Donny to win because I think he is so sweet and wonderful. I feel so bad for him when he cries. Breaks my heart! I feel bad for Christine but I feel like she brought it on herself.

August 17, 2014 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning! Thank you again for all you do. I've decided to finally start commenting after all these year.... It would be epic if Frankie backdoors Derrick. I don't want zankie to end!!!! He is almost gay now anyways. Oh I hope Donny gets into Frankie head.

August 17, 2014 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm #teamderrick, so of course I hope your dreams don't come true lol
However, I do love me some Zach. So I hope he goes, then comes back, cause he'll be gunning for Frankie and there would be some fireworks in the house :)

August 17, 2014 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Knowing what we know

#1 Someone, ANYone, should take a shot at Derrick while they have the chance.

#2 If Zack is backdoored and evicted this week there is a very good chance that he will be highly ticked off, the adrenaline will be pumping and he will be the one to win his way back into the house.

Knowing what Frankie knows

#1 He can't play in the next HOH. They are at the point of having no choice but to nominate each other and if he doesn't give 'the house' what they want he will be the biggest target next week.

#2 He knows he can NOT trust Zack. All the hugs and 'love you bro's' mean nothing because their relationship is not the same and it's very clear Zack will target him.

For that reason it does make sense to renom Zack. But we know Derrick will have no trouble going back on his word so it also makes sense to renom him.

The easiest thing is to renom Victoria. Derrick would be mad but if he was too obvious about it people would notice. If Frankie put Derrick OTB I think there could be a blow up abd secrets might start coming to the surface. That may actually buy some trust with Zack when he realizes everyone is mad because HE was supposed to be OTB. Some people have made it kind of obvious that if given the chance they would vote Derrick out because they know he will win. Caleb would be loyal to Frankie since the veto would used on him.

It's all very confusing. Considering how the game has been played up until now, it would not surprise me to see Zack as renom. Yet, certain things don't seem right. The conversation Frankie and Donny had seemed very important and telling. All the over the top comments Frankie has made in regards to Zack being the renom don't ring true. It's like overkill, or bad acting.

I just think there is a chance that things are not exactly as they appear.

August 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

Not that it matters, but I think its "merc" for mercenary. Probably a video game reference, but who knows?

August 17, 2014 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Carolyn, I'll join you on the cruise down the river of denial. I'm anguished over the POSSIBILITY of Zach leaving.

August 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

Hoping Frankie realizes he can't beat derrick and gets him out

August 17, 2014 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers. Im loving Victoria right now. I wish this crew was smart and brave enough to flip just for the game move. Derrick has built strong loyalty. Im not sure it can be done at this point. We need some down and dirty first. Exactly what we will get if he puts up Zach. It will be misery in that house until Thursday night if he puts up Zach. He will go off. I don't like safe moves but I would almost rather see him send Victoria out to work on dismantling Derrick. He can just say she hasnt earned her place and it is time.
Also, if Victoria had any form of alopecia, it is terrible that anyone is making fun of her extensions. America may not have known but BB would.
Definitely interested to see what Frankie does. Have a great day. Get some fresh air Caro. See you all tonight.

August 17, 2014 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sonya_Dallas said...

Hi Caro, Hi Dishers! I've lurked all season, I usually do not comment a lot but when I do, it reads like a book. Please excuse my grammar and run-on sentences :).

I am team Derrick 100%. I know he's not flashy and plays his role a little hard - super gung-ho with TA, he's a little repetitive, working everyone constantly. I cannot eloquently describe it, but it's a facet of the type of game he's playing. I personally appreciate the intellectual aspect that he brings to the game.

I really do not understand why people get so up in arms when his game play results in hurt feelings or people getting thrown under the bus. Yes, his game is more subtle, but it is a game and his every move is designed to domino in to his larger strategy. The rest of these Jumokes throw each other under the bus as a past-time and Derrick is smart enough to take advantage of that. For me, he has a very precise strategy and plays the game like it's his job...and, he deserves a $500K raise.

I have been worried about Frankie flipping the script and throwing Derrick up there. We've got a lot more verbalization by Donny to different folks in the house, putting Derrick's name subtly into the conversation.

Zach's comments about wanting Derrick to win feel like he's trying to put a target on Derrick's back. He doesn't say it 1on1, but around everyone which puts a focus on Derrick...his name front of mind and therefore, possibly on the lips of others pretty quickly. All that with the increase in convo's between Zach and Donny and Frankie and Donny is scary!

Frankie's comment about 'doing something interesting' to Donnie before the veto. Then, while Donny showers after the veto, Frankie walks over with his back to the camera, holds up the veto and mouths something we cannot hear or see, and Donny's response 'oh yeah? (giggle) good, real good'... That freaked me out!

Then I flashed back to Aug16 @ 11:03pm, the conversation between Frankie and Christine. Christine is Frankie's true final 2 and this conversation just solidified that for me. He gives her the most detail about all of his conversations and his thought process behind his responses to others. Based on this conversation, he still has a lot of trust in Derrick and Christine doesn't give any indication that he should not. So..that works for me and I think we'll see Zach up on the block tomorrow.

Crossing my fingers that nothing changes. Even though I like Zach's entertainment factor and Cody is a 'smoke-bomb', I couldn't care less which one goes this week.

August 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Ok... Bit off topic, but just a bit.
I just went to sign up for the two days, but wasn't offered that. No big deal, would have done the one months thing in 2 days anyways :)

I am watching on my iPad mini and it really seems buggy. Anyone else have issues?

August 17, 2014 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger BrierReview said...

I really hope Frankie wakes up and Zach stays. I wish zankie would just kiss already.

August 17, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger kmacattack said...

My daughter thinks Zack should pair with Cody for a Suite Life alliance Also I think that Zack should make out with Frankie to save his BB life

August 17, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn!

Could you please elaborate on your comment at the start of this poist about the Donny/Frankie conversation (2:22pm Sat) potentially being relevant? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

Have a great rest of the day!

August 17, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Vana said...

Good afternoon Caro and Jerry. Have to say Ill be extremely pissed at Frankie if he goes thru with this backdoor plan. They all seem to be getting that Derrick is the unbeatable mastermind this season...yet refuse to do anything about it. Should be a cinch to send him home with the group vote mentality that's been present in the house.

On a non game note I have a question. Im trying to remember to go thru your link whenever I shop Amazon...which is always. Do you get credit for subscribe and save orders every time theyre processed? Since the order goes out automatically and theres no shopping cart or checkout involved after the first time I wonder if you keep receiving the credit. If so, Ill be happy to cancel my subscription and then redo it thru your link.

August 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

So team America was to take a piece of CLOTHING from each house member... But they took Christina's stuffed tiger... Will that count?

August 17, 2014 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

So Team America was to take a piece of clothing from each house member... But they took Christina's stuffed tiger. Will that count?


BtW the first few hours of missing items has been hilarious on the live feeds!

August 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below