;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 10, 2009

Into the Evening

This post covers from 6:20-8pm BBT

6:20pm BBT
Kitchen
Jordan, Lydia, Chima

Lydia: I've decided that the final five is gonna be women.
Chima: Yes... one by one.

Talk turns to when a woman won Big Brother... Surprisingly, Jordan (who knew the least about BB going into the house) mentions Jun.

Lydia: Jun said that at no point did she ever think she wouldn't win.
Chima: It would just be nice... It doesnt have to be me. I just want to see a woman win this thing.
Jordan: Things change so much from week to week... Even just with Ronnie gone, can't you tell... not so many people are scheming anymore.
Chima: Well... Russel.
Jordan: I just cant trust him. Plus, he's already got $20,000!

CUT TO:
6:29 - 6:45pm BBT
Slowly, slowly, the vampire HGs are all waking from their crypts...
  • Michele joins the living in the kitchen...
  • Next up is Jessie, then Natalie, then Kevin...
  • Jeff is napping in the Haves Room...
  • Russell's catching Zzzs on the hammock...
CUT TO:
6:50pm BBT
Kitchen
Chima, Natalie, Jessie, Michele, Lydia, Jordan, Kevin

The chatter is friendly and non-game.. Recent topics include DWB (Driving While Black), Dental appointments, Cel Phones and Brain Cancer... Cop stories... Tickets, etc...

Lydia, whose father is a cop, is giving pointers on how to deal with the police department when you feel like you're getting blown off: ask for the watch commander.

Jessie's preparing food, as are Jordan and Natalie...

Lots of bodies in the kitchen...




Jeff's out cold in the Haves Room.

6:57pm BBT
Chima: Jordan, you're gonna make an amazing wife.
Lydia: I said that earlier!

Friendly chatter continues... Talk turns to CBS busting her and Jeff about the kiss. They're sure it's happened.

Chima: My friends said they were gonna count days and place bets on when I would go off on someone...

***lol!

Jordan serves up dinner... She made salad and baked ziti... Chima is extremely appreciative ... says she wants to marry her. Talk turns to Jeff and how sweet he is and what a good cook...

7:02pm BBT
Meanwhile, out back on 3 & 4, Russell's moved from the hammock into the jacuzzi.

7:02pm BBT
Kitchen
Lydia: Jeff took a swig of gatorade today...
Chima: He didn't know.. It wasn't intentional.
Kevin: As long as he didn't say f--k it.
Chima: Jordan, this is delicious.
Jordan: Is it good?
Chima: Yes!
Jordan: Would it be better with meat?
Chima: It's perfect!

Natalie comments on how much Jordan made, then assures Jordan that between herself and Jessie, it'll all get eaten over the next couple days...

Natalie: Jordan, you're gonna sit down and eat with us, aren't you?

***Have we entered an alternate universe?

CUT TO:
7:10pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Lydia and Kevin

Lydia's complaining about Jessie, then...

Lydia: I hope whoever has the mystery power uses it, and that it's something cool...
Kevin: They have to use it this week, if they're going to...
Lydia: I hope they use it. Otherwise, we wont even know what it was til we get out of here.
Kevin: They might tell us. Also, there'll be other America's Vote things.. for like phone calls and stuff... but any America's Vote stuff, I wont win it.
Lydia: Me neither.

Talk turns to whoever was working wake up time this morning... They thought she was very rude.

Kevin: This have not situation is really problematic... It makes you not want to sleep and not want to shower. SLop was genius, because it makes you hungry and grouchy.. but sleep deprivation? It just makes you sleep all day. It doesn't add anything to the show. Then there's the whole thing, "well you know what you signed up for," but I didn't say I wouldn't complain about it.
Lydia: Well the producers need to take it away, because it's not doing anything to help the show.

***I have to agree on this one.

Lydia: I wonder if anyone has fainted.
Kevin: Yeah, there was. I think it was Angie. (<-wrong) They called in an EMT.

***It was Amanda, during BB9...

Brief Fishies...

Lydia: If you have the mystery power...
Kevin: I do not have it. If you have the mystery power...
Lydia: If I have it, I would have used it last week.
Kevin: Against Ronnie?
Lydia: We're gonna have to put you on th eblock sometime, and see how safe you feel. Is it true what Michele said, that after you've been a pawn 3 times, you become a queen...

***cute!

Lydia: What's the most times someone's survived the block?
Kevin: I don't know.. Ask Ronnie.
Lydia: (laughs) You know he's watching.. And voting... Isn't it funny how all the locals are still in?

Chatter about how long it took them to get to the studio...

Lydia: Do you think tonight he'll start something?
Kevin: If alcohol is served, probably...

Lydia: I was talking to Chima earlier, and we agreed... Jessie's going to be Natalie's Achille's Heel... I'd actually like to see him leave before her, cause she hasn't won/done sh-t...

Lydia's speaking in a low voice... Jeff comes out with a bowl of slop...

Jeff: ♫ Secrets hurt feeelings...

They check out his hair cut. He cut off a lot, and he's a little nervous about it.

Lydia: Did you see all the food Jordan made?
Jeff: Yeah, when I can't eat it.
Lydia: I saw what she was doing, and I said, Kevin, go wake him!
Jeff: She's cut off from my cooking now. I'm gonna make the best meal on Thursday and she can't have any.

They're laughing about this...

Lydia: What kind of game do you think we'll have Thursday?

Speculation ensues... Talk of a majority/minority comp. Kevin goes for the get and misses.

Kevin: Who would the majority be?
Jeff: You, me, Lydia, Jordan... We gotta win one of these things.. I want some f'in slippers.

Lydia fesses up to the door prank..

Jordan comes out.

Lydia: How's that pudding?
Jeff: I hope you choke on it.
Jordan: I was just in the mood to make stuff.. Everyone was sleeping.
Jeff: What're you doing out here? Go back with your new friends. We're planning for the next HoH and how we're gonna get you out of here.
Jordan: You're cut off.
Jeff: From what?
Jordan: From me. There's a lot of stones being thrown my way today...

Jeff: It's chlly out here...
Lydia: Little bit...

Lydia and Kevin beat it.

Jeff: I'm talkin to you... It hurts...
Jordan: Because I cooked?
Jeff: I told her last night I wanted pasta and cheese...
Jordan: I was bored! You're putting too much into this!
Jeff: it's very suspicious.. What's the plan for majority/minority for that side?
Jordan: What? You're starting to piss me off.
Jeff: I'm just playin...

Jeff: Lydia's gonna be 100% Jessie crew... Did I tell you I talked to him the other day? He's all, are you and Jordan ok, so I asked him, are you and Lydia ok?

Jordan's too perturbed to hear him... Jeff explains that Jessie and Lydia aren't like them, in that they are playing each other as much as the game.

Jeff: Later on, I asked Michele, if it were between Jessie and Natalie, who would you vote out, and she was like, "Jessie!"

Jeff watching with a goofy look on his face, Jordan takes off her outer clothing and hops into the jacuzzi. He goes inside to grab some coffee and get a towel for her...

CUT TO:
7:40pm BBT
When Jeff goes away, Russell comes and grabs a seat on the couch... He brought a meal out with him.

Russell: I can't stand being anywhere near her... She's in there kissing everyone's ass, because her HoH is done. She has no more power and she can't compete next week. A couple days ago she was walking around like she was the baddest thing in here, and now that her power's done, she's being sweet to everyone.
Jordan: I can't believe Jeff and me got out last week on his question.
Russell: Jordan, can you save me with the wizard power?
Jordan: I don't have it. Everyone thinks I do...
Russell: Would you if you did?

Michele comes out to fix something about the jacuzzi that production asked her to handle... Then she heads back in.

Russell: How're you feeling? You seemed a little cranky.
Jordan: I get cranky.. but did you see how clean the fridge is now?

Jordan's describing her OCD activities today.

7:45pm Jeff comes back outside and has a smoke... Both of them tell her what a good job she did cleaning, and thank her for it.

Jordan: Did you try some of my ziti? It's really good.
Russell: I'm lactose intolerant. There's too much cheese. I'd be pooping all night long.
Jordan: You're lactose intolerant?

Fishies... about 30 seconds later than I would have preferred them.

Russell: I don't think he wants to see us on the same team.
Jeff: I don't think anybody does... We gotta think it out. Things happen in here on their own..
Russell: I just can't wait for that.
Jeff: No, I know you cant...

***Looking good for the Coup...

Russell: I think I can get Natalie for sure.. It's just gonna come down to Jess... for the 4th vote.
Jeff: Would he get rid of Lydia? I doubt it.

Natalie comes out...


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







43 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

do do do do (twilight zone sound)

I'm lovin it! A happy, positive evening! Makes me even warm to Chima, a wee tiny bit ;-)

August 10, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

Sorry Carolyn, I really need to re-post this because it's just too perfect (also because I've been so good today!!)

And you caught me with the "New Top Post"!!

Hey Carolyn -

Watching from the sidelines. Glad that production had Chima tame down things a bit.

Loving Jordan, just hope she doesn't get too hung up in the "Womens Alliance". If it does happen I'm routing for Jordan, Michelle and Lydia.

BTW I was so happy to hear that Jeff and Jordan are engaged.

Are we going to have a Dishchicks shower for them?

August 10, 2009 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I actually agree with Kevin and Lydia. Not a big fan of the whole Have/Have Not thing. Wish they would go back to PB&J and it would be the whole house for the week. The have not room just make them sleep all day. I would like the old way on this point.

August 10, 2009 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Jordon is shocking us more and more! Who knows, she just may win yet!! She could just be playing the dumb blonde.......

August 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

STEAM rising from my pointy head. :-p~~

She did it to me again.

I won't copy and paste it but see the last Blog comment Section for a very long post from me.

Carolyn. I'm gonna take away your Starbucks. I'm going to call and tell them they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and that a beautiful woman with long red hair is.... well I will think of something. MUAH! and Giggle!

^Ä^

August 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

6:57pm BBT
Chima: Jordan, you're gonna make an amazing wife.
Jordan: I said that earlier! (Lydia is the one that said this) Jordon laughed off the idea.

Kevin is annoying as a have not...as were Nat & Jessie.

Lydia has made the best of being a have not, very creative with her meals.

August 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Love the way Lydia is putting doubt in Kevin's head about the Coup D'tat! It just might take some of the heat off of Jeff for a change!
♥Kim♥

August 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

answer to lydia or kevin's question. sharon survived the block 6 times. I think tahts the recoers

August 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Sweet Jordan..i hope she sees how this is a new friendliness coming from chima and natalie and not at all sincere. Talk about kissing up to whomever is in power, a practice they all use and then chastise others for using it.
on another note...Caroline, i've been having trouble voting on the new and improved (?) polls. is it because i dont have a blogger ID? whenever i click on a choice, it seems all is well, but when i click on "vote"...nothing...
wendy2

August 10, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger marye said...

Didn't they ask Russell to eat? Shame on them. What good does it do to shun the people or 'person' on the block. So stupid I think.

August 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey All!

Michigan Man, have to agree about the whole have not/have thing. It seems that they just sleep all day and really are edgier than any other season, or could be just me.

MG, I also had the thought about Jordan getting caught up in the 'girls alliance' thing. I never really know what she is thinking, just hoping that after thursday she will realize that Jeff really has her back and that other team does not.

Hugs Carolyn, hope your back is feeling a little better.

August 10, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I guess it was expected for Veto to not be used, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jeff takes the safe for the moment route and does not use his power. That will be the mistake that may allow Jessie to win BB11.

August 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I miss the old PB&J as well. If they are worried about "peanut" allergies, then offer an alternative like "spam" or something. Pick one or two foods that have a decent amount of protein or nutritional value and let it be. Tired of the slop thing.....

So what do you guys think? Is Jeff going to use the wizard power or not?

August 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Can't wait for Thursday :)

August 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Lesloo said...

Good evening everyone!

I have a question... Since Ronnie has been out of the house and I am assuming returned to a semi-normal life, is there any way we can keep up with any new Ronnie developments?

Basically, I'm wondering if he has realizes America's true perception of him, and I want to know if he feels different now that he's out of the house and has had a chance to watch the show. Does he have a myspace or facebook or twitter?

Thank you all-knowing bbdish chicks!

August 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Jeff and Jordan's exchange right now is too funny - Flashback at 7:30BBT.

He is giving her a hard time for cooking while he is on slop.

August 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jun! You feeling better Jun?

August 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Lesloo said...

By the way JUN BB4,

I was the first to "follow" your blog. How about a prize?

Just kiddin. Reading your hilariousness is prize enough.

August 10, 2009 at 7:39 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

Hey Jun -

You ROCK!! I'm sure if the HG's knew you were watching there would be more excitement in the house.

Did you vote for Kimchi and Cheese? (My choice)

And BTW I love Kimchi!! Used to live in LA and have been to Korea.

August 10, 2009 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

I have to agree with Kevin, too. The slop plus have not is too much. Bring back PB&J ... at least none of the HGs ever fainted from too much PB&J ... got sick of it, maybe, but no harm in that ...

August 10, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello, Everyone!!!!

Is is just me, or has this been one boring day in the BB House??????...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hehehehe

How is everyone???

Good to see you, Jun!!!!

August 10, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Reading up on the latest blogs I have to wonder if the gals just might pull off an all girl finish ... If Jessie goes on Thursday, the guys haven't proven themselves very adept at challenges that aren't physical ... one exception was the target practice two weeks ago ...

Hmmm ... so, what happens when the slumber party is over and they have to start turning on each other?

Major cat fight!! I sure hope Jordan can hold her own with some of those other ladies in that house ... it will get vicious

August 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Wow. I have never seen Natalie get anywhere near the hot tub. Has she ever been in it or the pool? Come to think of it...has she ever been in a bathing suit? Wow I would be outside every chance I could get

August 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Russel would only need a forth vote if he hadn't gone off on Michele a billion times. He would have her vote.

None of it matters with the wizard but he is talking about getting Nat and Jessie and them and Jeff and Jordan voting to keep him. How does that logic work?

August 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Hiya Jun! How are you feeling now? Thursday can't get here soon enough!

August 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm into "Monday - Early Afternoon & PoV Ceremony Spoiler" now.

Carolyn love the screencap of the faces. You think Martian? I didn't see the green but the red you posted makes me think African Tribal Masks.

Carolyn, re: show and feeds on Thursday. I have a sinking feeling that we may not get the feeds back for quite a while, and when we do there will be no Chima in the house. A GaYToR can hope anyway. ;-)

^Ä^

August 10, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous XBertMan33 said...

Hi Carolyn! Hi Jun!

I think this is one of my first official nights on the feeds/comments. My wife is working on her thesis so i'm watching the feeds. If it weren't for you i'd be completely lost. I probably get the most time to catch up at work, but the internet is so slow even the low quality feeds won't work...at least there is bbdish.

I can't wait for the unveling of the wizard. I can't believe everyone is so confident Jeff has it. At least it seems that way to me. I think he is doing a good job of pretending that he doesn't have it though. Why oh why can't Thursday be here already. Loved the engagement. So great.

So is everyone in agreement that Jeff will use the power, nominate Jessie and Natalie, and Jessie will be voted out?

(Random Question: I can't believe i've never seen this brought up and it might be a dumb question, but does production assign certain colors of clothing to each contestant? Is it only for certain occasions, like comps or live shows? I feel like I keep noticing the houseguests being color coded.)

August 10, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Good Evening Everyone! How is everyone doing? It shall be very interesting to see what happens in this house over the next few days. Thursday. Will. Be. Awesome. That is all, lol.

~ Ryan ~

August 10, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

In HOH Michele and Chima are talking about people interacting with Russell.

Jordan wears Russell's sweatshirt.

Jeff inviting him to play PIG in the pool.

It is so nit-picky. Really?!? Come on.

August 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JUN! Good to see you up and at the keyboard. Hope you are feeling better. Was it a case of bad cimchi? I wouldn't know bad from good. It STINKS! How do you know if it has gone bad... seriously.

Looking forward to the Sunday Show Blog!

^Ä^

August 10, 2009 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone...

FYI - Genie's working on a new top post.. It starts at 8pm BBT, and begins with the conversation up in HoH between Chima and Michele.

It'll be up pretty soon. :)

August 10, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

GayTOR: I found something out for you! the other night I looked up the side effects for Chantix, anyway while there, I saw a thing that Phizer, the makers of Chantix said that if can't afford their meds, they will help. It wouldn't hurt to try! Just thought I would let you know!
♥Kim♥

August 10, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HA!!

deejay58 said...

So, does anyone else find it funny that Chima thinks she can just walk up to Jeff, pre-live show, and ask if he is going to use Wizard Power, which, as a courtesy to her, the HoH, he should now reveal his intentions?


And Jeff is not that stupid I hope. If he were to give her the 'courtesy' she thinks she deserves that would negate his power by telling her. Is this her ideal way of tricking him, knowing he can't say he has it?

^Ä^

August 10, 2009 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

TY for the warning Carolyn. Are you getting nice in your old age? Nah... Maybe you are just worn out from re-approving copy and pastes. :-p~~

^Ä^

August 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Who wants to bet that when confronted Chima will through Michele to the wolves?

She will be all, I don't know why that crazy b*ich is up here. She's just kissing my a*s. It was the same thing that Russel did when confronted by Jessie about Michele.

August 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Chima is obsessed with Russell when she really should be focusing on Kevin and Lydia. They're always going to be the swing vote from now on until they leave the house.

The best thing to happend on Thursday is Jessie goes home and Russell wins the HOH and send Chima to the jury house.

August 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I left for a while, bejeweled on face book is really addictive! now we get to listen to Chima ugh

August 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post! :)

August 10, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

why are we all stuck inside the HOH room with Chima and Michele on all the cameras????????

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiii!!!


New Top Post!!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the comment section, but have been following this site all season and I must say THANK YOU so much for the wonderful updates!

I just signed up for the live feeds, I just couldn't stand it anymore! :))

August 10, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that every time Jeff, Jordon and Russell are out by the jacuzzi Michelle runs out and says production told her to do this or that. I didn't know she did maintanence (not spelled right).

August 10, 2009 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger stephanieann87 said...

Hey Carolyn. I don't know who bugs me more; Natalie or Chima. God, I can't wait til those two knuckleheads are gone. I think Jeff will definitely use his wizard skills and put up Jesse and Natalie. I would be dissapointed if he didn't.

August 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below