;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Right Before the Sunday Show

4:42pm BBT
Backyard
Russell & Jeff are tanning.
Chima, Lydia and Jordan are on the couch.

Russell: At least I defended Braden... ya gotta give me that. I hope he's happy.
Jeff: Braden's fine. I'm sure they didn't air it.
Russell: Anyone who tries to get her out is gonna get the same thing from her.
Jeff: Dude, I'm not even talkin' to her.
Russell: You know what though, Jeff, you're absolutely right that I'll never win, but at the end of the day, I never said anything racial... I can live with myself.
Jeff: I would just ignore it...

Russell gets up and dives in the pool to cool off...

Here are the pics from the conversation...








If this post feels like an excuse to post pretty pics of Jeff and Russell, you're absolutely right. Guilty as charged. Take me away. ;p


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7









Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Grief Charlie Brown

So much to choose from on TV tonight.

Pre-Season NFL starts tonight at the same time as BB. I can handle missing the first hour of football, but then after BB...

Football or True Blood and Hung? And Defying Gravity looks good too.

I really do need 4 DVR's and 49 hours in a day.

I'll be here for the show, maybe, maybe not. I may sit back for an evening on the sofa until 10 PM GaYToR Central Time.

For now, it's feeding time. I know I can't do that in 8 minutes so I'll be late if I show up at all.

but will definitely be here with the late night crew.

^Ä^

August 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Not to mention the Yankees - Red Sox game!! BTW, you ladies would be up in arms if another site would show as much gratuitus shots of the girls as you do on Jeff and Russell.. That underwear crotch shot of Jeff was tasteless

August 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kantro - didn't hear you complaining about all the bikini shots of jordan - or the naked ones of her, for that matter.

August 9, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I just ignore the guy pics, and stop to view on the chick pics.

I think Carolyn does a great job serving ALL of her viewers and commenters.

August 9, 2009 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the eye candy. Just what the doctor ordered

August 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below