;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday - Early Afternoon & PoV Ceremony Spoiler

Good Afternoon, BB Lovers! Hope you're having a terrific start to your week! :) No matter what, it's going better than for some of these HGs!!

We've all been talking about how exciting the live show is gonna be on Thursday night, if Jeff uses the Coup d'Etat, and Chima goes ballistic, as promised...

Me? I'm thinking about how explosive the feeds are gonna be right after the live show! Lordy, lordy... Chances are excellent, most of what gets said on the live show is going to be bleeped anyway- Not so on the live feeds right after!!

The HGs had a very lazy morning, in advance of the PoV Ceremony... Now that the afternoon hour has finally tolled, we're likely to see some action. As soon as that happens, I'll be updating it!

Until then, enjoy the lull... They're bound to all lose their minds again any minute!

I just checked to see if any of the already evicted BB11 HGs have listed anything on ebay yet, and unless they're not listing it properly, under - Big Brother - Television Memorabilia - none of them have taken the plunge yet... but there are other Big Brother offerings there... C'mon Braden, Laura, Casey, Ronnie!! What's the hold up? :-)

12:09pm BBT
HoH Room
Chima
BB: Kevin, please go to the Diary Room.
Chima: (softly) Here we go...

3:11pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

Michele and Chima are first on the move...

12:13pm BBT
DR Leak: Kevin: Friend and alliance, Partnership...

12:14pm BBT
Michele's on the couch. Chima's by the laundry... Kevin's clearly in the DR... Don't see anyone else yet.

12:15pm BBT
Chima: Jeff and Jordan won't even make eye contact with me... I wonder what that's about. I don't trust them.
Michele: Is the power gonna be used today? Is Kevin using it?
Chima: I don't know. Either way, it shouldn't matter.
Michele: Yeah, the results should be the same. mmm.. Get this week over.
Chima: I know.
Michele: I just hope there's no bad speech.
Chima: Well, they're talking to him, not me... I was thinking about it, and for the actual ceremony, the live show, I would go up and talk to him (Russell or Jeff?) before... just moreso that it should never come as a surprise to the HoH... just as a precursor...

Michele refers back to Ronnie's surprise (to her) speech.

12:19pm BBT
BRB Screen... Perhaps BB waking the HGs who are still asleep, Perhaps PoV Ceremony... If we get the Trivia screen, I'll letcha know! :)

12:25pm BBT
Well that was bizarre - They flipped to a green martian looking face then to this red one... then back to the Control Room BRB screen.

12:35pm BBT
Still on the Control Room BRB Screen...

12:42pm BBT
Feeds Change to Trivia!

12:51pm - Still Trivia


12:54pm BBT
Feeds are back! Jeff and Jordan are play roughhousing and being adorable. Russell's in the Haves Room.

Chima: You notice how Russell got his little dig in there at the end? When he said, "I'm sure you'll use it on Lydia. She is your friend."
Kevin: Digs like that never get to me.
Chima: To be completely honest with you, you and Lydia are completely off everyone's radar. And I think by you not suing it, you're gonna stay that way. I thought she took it really well...
Kevin: Agreed. I mean, she has to put her faith in 2 people who really screwed her...

Kevin Did Not Use the PoV
Lydia & Russell Remain on the Block
...For Now...

Chima: When I say I'm a girls girl, I mean it, but the women in this house? I may have to change my stance about wanting a woman to win, 'cause I don't want it to be a woman who's up a man's ass.

Kevin talks about who he's wanted gone and why... Chima relates it all to bad relationships...

Chima: I came up with this trifecta of Russell's M.O. : Befriend, Backstab, Bully... I'm just gonna keep repeating that whenever he comes up to me now... That's the thing I don't think Jeff and Jordan realize. He's really good at charming people...

Kevin mentions that the order of the trifecta varies with each person...

Chima moves on. She tells Kevin she's really fed up with Natalie's bratty behavior... Laying around when production was telling everyone to sit up and be attentive so they could get the shot.

Kevin: Well, ya have to remember, she's 18.
Chima: Yeah, but so what.

Kevin: Well, today is supposedly blow up day..
Chima: Oh yeah.. I can already feel the negative energy from him.

1:05pm
Lydia comes out.

Chima: Hi Honey.. You doin' ok?
Lydia: Russell was just saying, see, I told you, I'm always honest with you...
Kevin: Last night, he was telling me, I've never, in this game, pretended to befriend anyone... We're all here for the 500,000 and I will sta you in the back.
Chima: Whoever has the power, he's gonna befriend them...

Chima tells Lydia her trifecta, complete with examples of variations on the interchangeable theme...

Jordan comes out.

Jordan: Everywhere I go, there he is. omg.. I'm annoyed. I'm very annoyed..

Jordan lists all the examples... Russell's completely up her bum. This is excellent for Jordan to be saying in front of CHima right now, by design or not.

Chima: I understand you're annoyed, but.. he's not gonna attack you..
Lydia: I don't think he'll attack you, because he needs jeff on his side.


Jordan: Last night, Jeff said, "when you go home.." and Russell's all "OMG!!! When?!"
Lydia starts making jokes about the speech she'll give on Thursday night... The block being "Hotel de Lydia."

***They're all getting along swimmingly out there... United in their desire to see Russell gone, for the moment.

Chima pays Lydia and Jordan a knowingly backhanded compliment, regarding their being put up as pawns... saying it's not personal, it's about making sure the target goes home.

12:13pm BBT -
Backyard
Continued

Jeff comes outside for a smoke and joins the group on the couch, which now consists of Kevin, Chima, Jordan, Lydia and Jeff...

Chima has now shared the Befriend, Backstab, Bully trifecta with everyone...




Jeff's making Chima comfortable, agreeing that Russell's being a weirdo, and following he and Jordan everywhere now...

Talk turns to Michele and her night terrors, the plight of bees, last nights events with Jessie, Natalie and Lydia...

1:27pm BBT - Michele comes out...

The HGs are making up for lost chatter time this afternoon! Current topic: Sade...

***Love her!! ♫Sweetest tabooo...


Unfamiliar? Here ya go:



1:35pm BBT
In the backyard, music talk continues... We've moved on to Fleetwood Mac & Stevie Nicks now. :) Love them too!

Inside, Jordan's in the bathroom...

1:37pm BBT
bathing beauties!! :)
Jeff & Russell are in the Pool...

Michele mentions that she's not real confident in her new bathing suit not popping off... but she joins them after a moment.

Jeff: It's alright if it does. We've already seen the good stuff.

***During the Endurance Comp, when her pants got stuck on the apparatus as she was trying to get off, she was completely exposed to all the HGs...

1:42pm BBT - Jordan takes a little shower in her bikini outside...


1:43pm BBT
They're playing P-I-G again... very creatively, per usual. Jeff's as happy as a little boy. This cap was snapped while Jordan was taking her bikini shower, so I can't really say whether he's smiling at the game or at her...


CUT TO:
1:46pm BBT
Backyard - Pool
Jeff & Russell

Russell: Dude, I was f'in tanked last night.
Jeff: No sh-t. You told me the same story 12 times...
Russell: What story?
Jeff: Bunch of em..

Talk turns to the spider... Jeff says it's a nocturnal creature, and that's why they can't see him now.

Meanwhile, Lydia & Chima have gone upstairs to the HoH... I reluctantly pull myself away from the hunky boys to hear what game they're talking... although frankly, it just doens' t matter... not this week... the power is in the pool.

CUT TO:
1:50pm BBT
HoH
Lydia & Chima

Talk is about Jessie and how his attitude in the house now is identical to his poor behavioor last season...

Quickly, they move on to Jeff. They're now quite positive that Jeff's the Wizard... The DR is feeding that fire by calling him in before Kevin after the PoV Ceremony...

Chima says she doesn't trust them.

Then talk turns to Michele - Lydia reveals that Kevin told her that Michele said she, herself, was bipolar. Chima says that was probably a test, because Michele likes to test people...

Lydia: It would be so stupid for Jeff to use the power... cuz then he's making an enemy of you, me, Jessie, Natalie... and everyone's going to the jury house.

Chima concurs.

Please refer to conversations C-13, D-12 and F-5 for expansion on the above. I'm going back out to the pool!

2:00pm BBT
Pool - Jeff & Russell
Lounge - Michele
Hammock - Jordan







2:08pm BBT
Lydia's now out back as well... Chima's solo up in HoH... Russell pulls up a spot next to Lydia on the double chaise to slam Chima a bit...

Lydia: He's all, I hope this doesn't put a strain on our relationship... I'm all, yeah, ok, good job.
Russell: You know what you should do, whenever he starts talking, just yeah, uh huh, cool, ok.
Lydia: It's just like, I know that the minute he would ever get put on the block... freak out.
Russell: What's the point of talking to him about it if you know what he's gonna do...
Lydia: And we've even had conversations before this week about what if one of us was on the block, what would you do, and we both said we'd take the other down.
Russell: I was talking to him yesterday, and he said he was upset with you because you'd said some thing to me..
Lydia: The rules change..
Russell: When it's my turn.. When it's convenient.. Chima's being so fing chummy with everyone..
Lydia: Because she doesn't wann ago up bnext week. Here's the thing - everyone that's in this house, I've gotten into it with... It'd really be nice to win HoH, because then I get to put up who I've always wanted to put up...
Russell: Chima plays this high moral thing, and she's just better at being conniving.. In her mind, she's never been wrong about anything, and she's never lied...

Talk turns to when Chima was calling Lydia a whore.. Russell reminds her that she wasn't kidding about that, although she tried to blow it off that she was... He then moves on to how much he hates Chima's laugh, how she refers to herself as a princess, etc. Lydia tells him he's horrible. Russell asks why is it ok for her to talk sh-t about me, and everyone laughs, but I say something and...

Fishies @ 2:21pm BBT. briefly...

Back with Russell & Lydia on the double chaise...

Michele comes out. Quietly, Russell goes, "cuckoo, cuckoo..." Lydia tells him to be nice.

Lydia: Jeff, what are you drinking?
Jeff: Seriously? I didn't know. I took one sip.
Lydia: It was unintentional and unconcious.
Jeff: Very unintentional...






CUT TO:
2:30pm BBT
Jeff & Lydia inspect the garden for whatever they can forage for a meal later...





CUT TO:
2:32pm BBT
Jordan relaxes in the hammock...

Perv cam's going nuts on Jordan on feed 2... Extreme closeups galore.

CUT TO:
2:35pm BBT
Pool
Lydia & Jeff
More P-I-G

Lydia: It's on like Donkey Kong...
Jeff: Alright fancy pants...
Lydia: I'm not wearing pants.
Jeff: How do you like this apple?

***Cute... they're playing like they're 8 years old.

CUT TO:
2:45pm BBT
Jordan's having a little stretch in the hammock...



Jeff's laying out, catching some sun on the single chaise...




Russell & Lydia are lounging on the double...



2:56pm BBT - Lydia, Russell and Jeff all reapply sunscreen. Dr. Will would be so proud. ;p

Lydia and Russell flip over.




Jeff contemplates his navel...




3pm BBT
Backyard, cont'd.
Jordan's on 2
Jeff's on 3
Jordan gets up from the hammock to take another cooling shower... Jeff sits up to appreciate the view.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







92 Comments:

Blogger Danyelle said...

It was Kevin saying that in the DR leak? Did everyone here it or just the feeds??

August 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Oh, and guess what! I was thinking this sucks that I can't get out of work early cuz I wanna watch the feeds after the POV ceremony... well, they are cutting our power to work on the lines in 15 minutes! Amazing how that worked out! Guess I will get to go home and watch afterall!! Yipppeeee!!!

August 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Having myself a really good lazy day - well lazy afternoon at least.

If production knows Chima intends to go off on Thursday do you think they will pump it up more for ratings or try and nip it in the bud before hand?

I'm hoping it gets nipped in the bud soon as it ruins the show when everything is all one bif bleep.

August 10, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Danyelle - I believe the leak was to the feeds only... otherwise Chima and Michele would have reacted..


Hi Everyone!! :)

August 10, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hope Kevin using the POV on Lydia. Is Chima and Jessie crazy for wanting to flush out the wizard. Dont they knew if she were to put up Jeff he will have no chose but to use it and then he'll put up JEssie and Natalie. They are so clueless!. Yeah great idea Chima and Jessie! LOL

August 10, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG ~ what were to 'faces' on the bar of the feeds. Are we going to have a quiz about them? LOL

August 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Turtles...
I think I recall that on your laptop to make the hearts and other symbols you needed to hit alt and L or K or alt control and then L or K (or something like that). That's why I couldn't remember how to do it myself with the key pad. I usually check in when I am snuggled up with my kitties in bed with my laptop at night and that's how I did it.

I am pretty sure someone here told me how to do it (Gaytor get your mind out of the gutter - not do THAT silly, hee hee) - make the symbols.

Ok, ok- it's MY mind that's in the gutter- sorry all!! But I have met a great guy over the last few weeks and let's just say I am a very satisfied human being!! If I could figure out how to do bold & italics I would- but the standard alt and B or alt and I buttons don't seem to be doing it (there I go again) LOL!! Sorry everyone!!!!

August 10, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Carolyn! And a Happy PoV Ceremony day to you! ♫♪

Hi Danyelle! ;)

And Hi to anyone else on comments that I can't see yet! ;)

So, does anyone else find it funny that Chima thinks she can just walk up to Jeff, pre-live show, and ask if he is going to use Wizard Power, which, as a courtesy to her, the HoH, he should now reveal his intentions?

Or maybe I'm reading more into her comment than I should ...

Seems the one crucial part of this whole Unicorn-Wizard Power deal that they keep ignoring is that it is a secret ... or the Wizard will lose the power ... duh .. so why in the world would the Wizard reveal himself just before the live show?!

August 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

I agree Anon @ 12:27 .. I'd love to have Lydia taken off and Jeff put on the block. That way he'd have a perfectly good reason for using his power ... to save himself and in retaliation to Chima's nomination of him, to foil her plans ... just for good measure.

August 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn,

How is ReporterX? I haven't seen her pop in in a while.

August 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL ~ Didi, you lucky girl!

italics = and to end

bold = and to end


Wendy ~ left you a message in last post!

August 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey WendyLady :) - Ratings Ratings Ratings... ;)

Anon - Twould be cool.

Marci :) - lol! & Thank you!!

August 10, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Chima is really naive if she thinks Jeff will reveal that he has the power to here before the live show. I doubt he would be dumb enough to keep it a secret all this week (especially from Jordan-which must be killing him) and then admit it to Chima right before he has a chance to use it?
ok, which number on the numbers pad is the music symbol? I get hearts, smileys, diamonds, clus, spades, but no music notes!

August 10, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is something that I am confused about...if Chima and Russell's fight was staged, why do they hate each other?

August 10, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - awww ty! I ♥ all my blog buddies! Been a rough few days here as well. My body is really having troubles with the lack of real good food and i'm still dealing with a leaky roof and no roofers showed up like they were suppose to this morning. The guy who is working on the inside called this morning wanting to come put up insulation/walls but can't and now everything else is backed up because of this stupid roof.

August 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff is really sticking his neck out this week. He has made it obvious that he has the power and I just can't see him winning the game after siding with the biggest villain in the house. I think even Michele would be upset with his decision to save Russell. Heck! Jordan may not like it either! She's going to go down with him.

August 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi DiDi :)

Hi Deejay58 :)

Hey RubyRoo! :) I talked to RepX yesterday.. She's getting better, but still dealing with all the stuff...

August 10, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Katie in Utah said...

My husband booked a camping cabin in Yellowstone for Wednesday-Saturday morning...I didn't want to sound disapponted with the timing...so the first thing I did was go on the website to see if they had wireless internet and THEY DO!!! I won't have to miss Big Brother...Thank Goodness...My husband thinks I'm crazy....I won't stay on the feeds too much though but for sure after the live show...ha!ha! I feel bad for being such an addict...but I know y'all understand my addiction ..haha

August 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

If Chima puts up Jeff - that would almost rival Marcellas not using the veto!

I think a few of them need to take a step back and regroup.

And Jessie/Natalie are going to make me crazy. Are Jessie and Lydia still speaking and playing together?? (told you I'm not caught up yet!!)

August 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

WooHoo! I finally found out how to do the "bold italic" thing! YaY!

August 10, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

**waves to everyone!**

August 10, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Didi ~ well that was informative wasn't it? Don't know why those disappeared! LOL

Bold = left arrow b right arrow. To end = left arrow forward slash thenb and right arrow!

For italics replace b with i!

August 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey LisaM :) - alt 14 = ♫
alt 13 = ♪


Hi Anon :) Well, as it turns out their fight wasn't staged... although they had planned one, what happened wasn't.

WendyLady - Hugs!!

August 10, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Cecilia said...

I should join blogspot I have been coming to this site for a couple of years. Thanks for everything Carolyn!
I really think that Jeff plans to use the Wizard power.

August 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Genie!

August 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon Genie!

Thanks Carolyn - if this doesn't get sorted soon i'm gonna have to put on my big girl panties and throw a hissy fit on the dumb roofer! Maybe i should send him a bill for all of my time he has wasted :P

August 10, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Katie in Utah - lol!!

JulieB - They are... Still speaking, still hooking up, etc.

August 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey!!! There's Genie Sea !! :)

August 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!
Good Afternoon WendyLady!
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Can't wait till Thursday! It just seems so far away tho! I just hope Chima shows her butt on Thursday during the live show so she gets kicked out too! That would be awesome! Chima and her bossy way is becoming way to much. Everytime they focas on her and her "posse" I have to leave the room for something! I just can't stomach any of that group.
Now Jeff and Jordon on the other hand! How cute would that be if Jeff meant his proposal?
Can't wait for tonight's After Dark to see the explosians! It's gonna be fireworks on tv!!

August 10, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I still can't get my laptop to do those symbols......How come?

August 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Merry said...

Hi Everyone! Quiet day so far....thinking that may change momentarily.... And I don't remember who said it - but I agree - I wish Kevin would use the POV on Lydia and that Chima would put up Jeff -- great reason for him to use his secret wizardry!

August 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Genie! *waves*

August 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Thanks for the update Carolyn! I am happy to hear she is doing better.

August 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

You are very, very welcome Carolyn! Had to put my money where my fingers were!

August 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

So sorry Wendy!

That really sucks, let alone interrupting BB!

August 10, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Well, lunch time is over ... back to work for me! Have fun all .. see you back in the comments tonight!

August 10, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if jeff uses the power can he still play for hoh on thursday? that would be great if he uses the power and then gets hoh

August 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Carrie said...

Is it me, am I biased but I don't see in Russel what Chima is saying about him - Is it now her that starts things with the personal jabs?... She has to go next week!

August 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh Chima is p*ssed @ Natalie... Haha

August 10, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm really shocked that Kevin didn't use the POV on Lydia! Wow!

Chima makes me shake my head and walk out of the room A LOT! This woman has some ego!

August 10, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I give up!!
Anon for me from now on!

August 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Surprised that Kevin didn't use the PoV, but maybe he thinks that will keep him safe a little longer....and Lydia.

Hi Genie!!!

August 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

hey all - Lunch break! Getting caught up. I found a website that tells you all the special ALT codes for symbols - it's pretty cool:

http://www.alt-codes.net/

It has a link that explains how they work also. And, other links to other codes. Just thought I would throw this in for everyone.

Have fun!

Wow Jordan is very insightful right now about the future evictions.

August 10, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

katieblue - what happened? did i let something bad go through?

August 10, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Russell looks none too happy in his isolation....

Could be an interesting day....

August 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn/Genie and all you blogger buddies!

♫ ♫ You are my ☼
my only ☼
You make me happy
when skys are grey
You never know dear
how much we love you
Please don't take my ☼ away! ♫ ♫

August 10, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

kscooterfox ~ what kind of laptop do you have? Do you have a FN key? If you do, you have to hold that with the ALT and use letters NOT the number keys.

EX: k = 2
l = 3
j = 1
m = 0 etc.

August 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Raechel said...

I'm so over Chima and her big mouth. Every single one of them are annoying as the next. If I had to choose I'd rather watch Russell any day over her. I hope Jeff uses the power to get rid of Jessie, wins HOH and then gets rid Chima. That would totally make my week.

August 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if ❤Jeff❤ won't use the wizard power. It seems that everyone wants Russell out, so why not just go with the house?

August 10, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Anonymous Merry said...

I just figured out who Chima reminds me of with those things always tied around her head.
Willona Woods on Good Times! Yes! I said it!
Shoot. And I liked Willona.

August 10, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Carolyn !! :)

Hiya Marci! :)

Hiya Wendy! :)

Hiya Deejay! :)

Hiya Julie! :)

August 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Hey, all:

Just a quick "drop in" to see what's up with BB before my afternoon of chores.

Caro: Another pic posting -- any decision yet?

August 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

BerdacheBear :) Go for it

August 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ronap - thank you very much for the link!!

August 10, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

diane1015...that seems to be on all of our minds. Hopefully Jeff is thinking strategically. Jessie holds WAY more power than Russ to get him out of that house. He needs to break up that alliance by cutting off the head. The only way to do that is to take a risk and try to use this power to get Jessie out. It could backfire and be his demise, but he may not get the opportunity again.

Hello Genie!

August 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does it seem that this years HOH winners get power drunk more than past years. I would be shocked if Jeff does not use the power. He has a chance to get rid of his biggest nemesis and partner with the other toughest competitor in the house. If he did not use it he will not last more than 2 more weeks.

August 10, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Hey y'all! Just doing a quick drive-by, lol.

Who else chuckled just then when Chima said "Those two (Jeff and Jordan) are here to make friends"? I know I did. Because it's going to be hilarious Thursday night if Jeff uses the power. Hmmm, Guess he didn't want to make friends with Chima.

Thursday is going to rock!

August 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes everyone wants RUssell out, BUT Jessie NEEDS to go in order for Jeff to go further. THat's how Jeff is looking at it....if he kept Jessie there is more of a chance that Jessie and his cronies will get HOH, Jeff knows Jessie and crew will be going after him and this is his chance to get rid of a very strong player

Russell will side with them and help them so people being scared he won't use it need to relax. It's a better idea that he uses it and I guarantee other houseguests will get over it so we all need to calm down.

August 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

WOWzers! Jordan has a killer body! Wish i had her body! *jealous*

August 10, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hi all

I'm glad Kevin didn't use the POV just for the fact that Michele probably would have gone up and I'm not all that sure Jeff would take her down with the wizard power. After last night they seem to be getting alone fine but you never know.

I still can't figure out why everyone there thinks Michele is weird. I think I'd get along really well with her, maybe I'm weird too :) I hope she gets HOH next week since she is everyone's, besides Jeff and Jordan, target next. Plus the talk that Chima and Lydia just had. I would go up there to see her but not want to. Michele is so alone in this game.

I still say she has been loyal to dumb 5 - 2 so they shouldn't doubt her. I don't think Jordan does. We'll see about Jeff. In no way whether Jeff keeps Russel or not should they trust him. He will put them up first chance he gets just like everyone else, besides Michele.

I hope Jeff uses the power, nothing to lose, they were already coming after him anyway. Might as well get rid of another one of them first.

The way next looks to me is it will be Jeff/Jordan, Chima/Nat or Jessie, Lydia/Kevin as the strong allies. Michele will group with J/J if they will let her and Russel will go where the power is, even to Michele. Would love to see that act of kiss butt.

August 10, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous AmyinSJC said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for Thursday night. Am I right in thinking, (hoping), that Jeff can take down Lydia AND Russell, then put up...say....Natalie & Jessie, (hoping again), for immediate eviction before the live vote? Does anyone else think he should break them up now? Russell has enough enemies in the house - they'll get to him eventually. Also, does Jeff have to use the power this week only? Thanks!!!

August 10, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks for the pic of Jordan in the outdoor shower, have to flashback to that later.

For some reason I was watching the convo between Chima and Lydia, same thing, different day there.

August 10, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg! Thank you soo much, Carolyn. The most recent pics of Russell and Jeff definitely helped my headache. Yummy! I sure hope Russell doesn't leave this week. He's nice to look at. Lust at first sight. ;o)

August 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now there was a shot to capture, a half naked Michele :D

August 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I think her bikini broke again. She's been half naked more than anyone in the house.

August 10, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jeff "I feel like I have to half pee then when I get in the pool I'll have to full way pee." LOL "We don't swim in your toilet so don't pee in our pool"

August 10, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Anonymous Kendall said...

I ♥ Jeff so much! He is so cute. Love that he won WIZARD. Wouldn't it be cute if him and Jordan really did start a relationship and get married?

I hope they visit with some past houseguests. I would love to see what April and Ollie have to say. ♥Memphis♥ too!

August 10, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Anyone else wonder why they don't wear sunglasses outside? I know Kevin has some but not sure on the rest.

Carolyn, are they not allowed to wear them outside because they want to film their faces?

August 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Equal opportunity perv cams on our favorite couple.

August 10, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn ~ just happened to think, I know rare, but maybe those faces where Otev? LOL

August 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish Russell could be leaving with Jessie this week. He is just a mean person and not even just for game, just mean to be mean. He's the one who is cuckoo! He is the one who needs help. I wish this cdt lasted 3 weeks. I wish he'd go off on Jordan so Jeff would drop him for good.

August 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Michigan! I am eating some MI blueberries right now!

August 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Wish I had something to do right now because it's a really good time for a break.

August 10, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Thanks Marci! I have a Toshiba laptop and it does have the fn key, but it won't let me do hearts :(, instead it made a ? and I already have that!! lol.

Can't wait for Jeff to nominate Jesse and really shake things up. I guess Kevin knew what he was doing even tho it doesn't matter! I almost wish Jeff would kick Chima and her bossy-butt out, but he can't, can he? I am so over her threats all of the time! It's like do it my way or else! Well if everyone did everything her way and only her way, then she would win hands down. That would totally suck imo!
Gotta go run some errands now, be back in time for next top post!

August 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Michigan - good question - i don't know the answer.

Marci - Funny you should mention that... Genie said the same thing when we spoke just before the feeds came back on from the PoV ceremony...

August 10, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Dang kscooter ~ just checking, you did FN and ALT together? Sorry! Time to copy and paste I guess.

August 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

"Jeff contemplates his navel..."

*giggles* You so funny, Caro. ☺

August 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :) New Top Post!!

And another coming soon after...

August 10, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

KScooter - try using the fn and alt together with the L, if I do that I get the ♥

S L O W afternoon! But that makes it much easier for me to multi-task!

August 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Written on Keesha's FB page today!

Keesha Smith: So happy mr. cocky pants walked his buttt out of the house this last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deejay58...are you from Oregon?
deemoll?
wendy2

August 10, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehe :) hi Simply Sam :)

August 10, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i need to get off my tush for a bit...

enjoy the feeds...

i'll be back soon! :)

August 10, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where we can get a clip maybe of Russel doing his MIxed martial arts? ive tried youtube, but i'm not so good at finding stuff there.. i'd sure like to see that..
wendy2

August 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hi Carolyn, and fellow Dishers just got caught up from where i left last night, thanks to Carolyn and GenieSea. hopefully we'll get some action tonight instead of fishies every 5 minutes

August 10, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

♫♪ Thank You Carolyn!

August 10, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Merry! You got it! She does look like Willona! She thinks she is one hot mama. Now, I don't think she is bad looking, actually I think she is very atractive, but she is not pretty on the inside. At least the scarf on the head today is better than the rubberband thing she was wearing. I swear I saw an imprint on her forhead when she took it off!

August 10, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Kendall: Ollie, April and Memphis all have Facebook. Mephis posts quite a bit, but Ollie is rarely on. April is on here and there. I believe she has a new Boyfriend.

August 10, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was between 2:15 and 3:15 in the am on the 10th right after you see Russell running in the back yard. Something you gotta see. Camera 3 and 4. for Wendy2

August 10, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger JudyD said...

☺=alt 1
☻=alt 2
♥=alt 3
♦=alt 4
♣=alt 5
♠=alt 6
•=alt 7
◘=alt 8
○=alt 9
◙=alt 10
♂=alt 11
♀=alt 12
♪=alt 13
♫=alt 14
☼=alt 15
►=alt 16
◄=alt 17
↕=alt 18
‼=alt 19
¶=slt 20
§=alt 21
↨=alt 23
Afternoon BBDishers,
These are the symbols and codes I know hope they help you.Loved doing them for you.Will see you all later.
BBDish Fan4Life,
JudyD in Tennessee

August 10, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell Wendy it is at 3:00am on camera 3 and 4 on August 10 it lasts for quite a while

August 10, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re commenting on Chima's vs. Lydia's looks: I happen to think Lydia, like Halle Berry, is exceptionally beautiful so, to me, she looks cute in anything. It's just personal taste, nothing more. (I think Jeff and Russ are attractive too, but not over-the-top, for me.)
Ann

August 10, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below