;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Monday! There's extra coffee for everyone who needs it! I've been looking forward to Jun's blog since the opening sequence of last night's show... Can't wait to see what she comes up with for us today!

While I get crackin' on The Overnight Report™, I strongly encourage you to go check out the eBay Daily Deals... especially if you've got any little ones to buy gifts for!

As a special Monday Morning treat, to go along with your extra coffee, here's The Weekly Recap for Week 4 by Philip Alan Photography. It's delicious! If you'd like to follow him on twitter, he's @PhilipAlanPhoto.

For that matter, if you're on twitter, and you're not following us there yet, please do! We're @theREALbbdish.

As of 6:00am BBT, Jessie and Natalie are still awake... at the moment, they're playing chess up on the HoH Landing.

OK.. I'm gonna get the Overnight together. :) See ya back here with it around 8am BBT. If you'd like a head start on where to find some fun flashbacks from late last night, head on over to the previous post & the comment section, and click "Newest" when you get there.

12:08am BBT
Backyard
Jeff, Jordan, Russell

Russell has decided he's going to return to law school following this experience, as he's learned he's a very good speaker.

Jordan encourages him and says she's going back to school too.

Jeff: Are you gonna lay down with me tonight before I go to bed? I need that...

Jordan leans into him for a snuggle...


Talk turns to items they'll leave for each other if they get evicted... Jordan's a little jealous that none of the HGs have left her anything, but both Jeff & Russell have received parting gifts.

Brief fishies...

Jeff: I will leave you something good.
Jordan: If I left, I don't know what I'd leave.
Jeff: Leave me your pink bra.
Russell: Jordan, if I leave, you can have that sweatshirt (that she's currently wearing).

Just cute and fun, nothing important...

Jeff: What else do you want? This is hypothetical, 'cause I'm not goin' nowhere...
Jordan: Ummm.. ok.. I want your blue hat... I want your Aurora Hat... you can give me that hat... I want your sweatpants. I want you blue shirt...
Jeff: What do you want me to wear home? The chicken suit?

Laughter from Jordan and Russell... more cuteness follows... enjoy this on flashback while I get the rest of The Overnight Report™ together. ;) If you still need the feeds, here's the free trial link.


CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
Backyard
Jeff & Jordan, cont'd.

Russell has just gone to the DR to request the 3 of them be allowed to do a DR session together. As soon as Russell closed the sliding glass door, Jeff pics up his mic and says to please deny Russell's request. Jordan asks why, and Jeff tells her because Russell's smashed, and he has no idea what he'd say in there.

Talk turns to backstabbing eachother at the end... Dangerous territory...

Jeff: All the sudden, he's on board with everybody he helped eliminate.
Jordan: I know.. Whenever he said, I would backstab you and you... I was like, alright, well, you get my vote.
Jeff: Gimme something to use later on...
Jordan: Well, but he is true.. Like if it came down to it, I know you don't like anybody, but like, if you had... I already prepared myself, cuz I know it's a game, and everybody wants their 500,000, and I know you'll.. I'm not sayin' you will backstab me, but I'm sayin' it'll probably, you know, who knows what happens, you know?
Jeff: Mm hmm. But why wouldn't I wanna bring you to the final 2?
Jordan: I dunno, who knows, you could backstab me.
Jeff: Why would you say that?
Jordan: I dunno.. I said who knows.. You never know.
Jeff: Would you backstab me?
Jordan: Oh, in a heartbeat. (tiny laugh) I'm just kidding! God. Now you're gonna be like all weary... (Jeff just stares) Jeff, I'm kiddin'. (still silent, Jeff sakes a sip of his tea) If in the beginning, I would've... If I cared so much, I wouldn't have talked to you when everybody ignored you.
Jeff: Why did you talk to me?
Jordan: Cuz I thought you were cool.

Russell returns, saying they'll find out momentarily about he trio DR.

Jordan: ...and I had a good vibe. I dunno...
Jeff: (subdued) Well, whatever it was, thanks.
Jordan: (equally subdued) you're welcome.

Russell notices the change in the atmostphere.

Jeff: I wish we could go in the hot tub, but not get wet.
Jordan: Yeah

Jeff laughs...



CUT TO:
12:38am BBT
HoH Room
Jessie & Chima

Jessie's moment of clarity...

Jessie: If Jeff has it, and he has a brain between his ears.. he should do it. He should do it.
Chima: No he shouldn't, because Russell is a threat to him too.
Jessie: Not if he's on his side, supposably (sic).
Chima: But... he isn't... But that's when it comes down to, do you trust he's on your side...
Jessie: (a spoken sigh) I understand what you're saying...
Chima: ...and I remember Jordan saying, y'know, true, and if it all goes down, and they keep him...
Jessie: I'll be gone. I'll be gone. Cuz he'll put me up against Natalie, and then everyone's gonna vote for Natalie to stay.
Chima: (after a big yawn) I swear to God, if that happens, I'm gonna lose my mind on natinal television.
Jessie: No. I promise you it might come down to..
Chima: But we don't even know if that's the power, that you could put 2 people up...
Jessie: The only two people that are safe... Like you could use the PoV and then go back up.. That's what they're saying...
Chima: Yeah, and you know how I feel about that whole situation.. The live show will have to be cut, because I will not be ok with that.
Jessie: And Michele will go runnin' to their side just as fast as she ran up here.
Chima: As Russell will. As Russell has and will.
Jessie: Because she is so non-commital, and she even told Natalie, "I will never put up Jeff or Jordan."

Jessie has 100% clarity on what's going on... For the next HoH, it'll be 3 people vs 1, since he'll be gone, Chima wont be able to play, and that leaves only Natalie. Chima reminds him that that only works if Russell stays true to the other side...

This is ongoing. Check it out on flashback for the rest, including Jessie's not so brilliant suggestion a few minutes after 1am that Chima put Jeff up on the block, to force him to use the power... Chima responds, "Well, right now we don't think he will, but if I put him up, it's a guarantee it will be used. Right now we don't even know what it is! He will hate me if he doesn't have it."

CUT TO:
1:07am BBT
Backyard
Jeff, Jordan, Natalie
Cam 3

Natalie Fesses up & Jeff Proposes

Jeff & Natalie are playing pool.
Natalie: You were right about one thing you said earlier, Jordan.
Jordan: What?
Natalie: One of the things you said.
Jordan: If you weren't with your boyfriend, would you date Jessie?

Natalie smiles and nods in Jordan's direction.

Jordan: I knew it!
Jeff: Yeah, but don't you think if your boyfriend hears that, he's gonna get pissed?
Natalie: I didn't say anything!
Jeff: You just said that.
Natalie: I didn't say that. Jordan said that.
Jeff: You said she was right about it.
Natalie: I didn't say she was right about that. I said she was right about something she said earlier. I didn't confirm or deny that was the statement. (giggles)
Jeff: You're crazy. You'r egonna have some questions to answer when you get outta here, and not from Ross.
Natalie: Dude, I love my boyfriend. People ask me, if the circumstances were different, possibly.. He's a nice guy. He's a good guy. He's a sweet guy.
Jeff: Jesus. Why don't you marry him?
Natalie: Why don't you marry Jordan?
Jeff: (without skipping a beat) Jordan, you wanna get married?
Jordan: Yeah, Jeff.
Jeff: F-ck yeah. We're engaged.
Jordan giggles.
Natalie: Am I invited to the wedding?
Jeff: We can't even pop champagne, cuz I can't drink it...
Jordan: You better buy me a cute ring.
Jeff: Cute ring? One of us better win this f'in competition.
More laughter from Jordan... Talk turns to rings...
Jeff: I can't believe I'm engaged...

Definitely get over to flashback and watch this one. :)



I just checked on the live feeds to make sure BB hadn't woken the HGs yet, and we've got fishies, so they're very likely being woken up right now.

Time to open up a Morning Post!!


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so disappointed with the edit for the show, they are showing NOTHING! someone said it before why is Chima getting so much airtime, this is a great question, why is she??? and with all of the fighting that is going on CBS edit is showing us a chima story and a spider watching event, GIVE ME A BREAK! we get to see nothing! if it wasnt for this site i would know nothing that goes on

karen from VA

August 10, 2009 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

So, Jeff is my #1. I mean we both live in Chicago we are the same age and he is HOT. But, I really, really wish he would quit smoking! America already loves him now flaws and all. Think about how much more America would love him if he would quit with the cancer sticks! :)

August 10, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous ScottDish said...

I wanted to post again a thank you! I got a wonderful surprise in the mail with a special prize I won on BBDish...An autographed photo from BB9's Sheila! This was a fantastic surprise and means a lot. Thanks to Carolyn and Sheila for taking the time to make this happen :)

August 10, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Good mornign Carolyn! Good morning everyone!
I hope you were not graciously awaken with loud noise Carolyn!
I was just on FB and Jun posted 5 hours ago that she was on hour 10 of food poisoning! So, Jun, if you read this, I am so sorry to hear that and I hope you are feeling better!!
OK, off to catch up on everything since last night since I had to shut my computer down.
Hope everyone has a great day!!
~Robin~

August 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems that the flash back feature is making transcribing conversations a thing of the past. too bad-that's a big part of what sets this site above the rest.

August 10, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

This is random, but does Lydia get on anyone else's nerves with all the pouting? I just want to yell at her "GROW UP!" Gah!

And Russell and Chima should just make out and get it over with. That's why they are so mad. They have feelings for each other and they both hurt the other's feelings. You don't get that angry at someone unless you really care about them.

Finally, isn't Chima from Atlanta? I was just wondering because she was talking smack about Southerners and last I checked, Georgia was in the South.

P.S.: Anybody know where they get the bed linens for the house? I really like those purple quilts in the red room...

August 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBDishers,
I see we had one heck of a weekend.I think this group is going to need therapy big time after they leave.I don't understabd how some of them can get so violent in the house.They have to remember it's just a game and they are being watched 24/7.Why can't they just sit down and play nice instead of yelling, cussing and threatening one another.Why do they have to get personal and try to hurt one another.It's just a reality show not a war zone.
I have been a true fan of BB since season 1 and never have I been so sickened by all the hate going on in the BB house.If this is what's going to be shown from now on.I just might have to quit watching.I think I'm getting an ulcer from watching all the negitivity.
Still may have to come here to see you guys.I think your all the best and truly help make my day better.Thank you for all the great info and pics each and every day.
BBDish Fan4Life
JudyD in Tennessee

August 10, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I don't think Jeff and Jordan could be any cuter!! I could listen to them all day, they are such a nice break from all the game talk!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@7:44 - and a very happy monday to you.

August 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post, everyone! :)

August 10, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I was just thinking what a strange thing the J&J thing has turned out to be for America. They are bringing romantic hope to millions. The world of love has become so cynical. It's hard enough in real life, but we are bombarded with celebrity fights and divorce court TV and superficial reality dating shows where you pick a mate from a harem. Watching two people really like each other and progress is, dare I say, so refreshing.

August 10, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Karen from VA!

Good Morning, Erin! :)

Good morning, Jane! :)

Good morning, ScottDish! :) Glad you enjoyed!

Good morning, Robin! :) lol.. I was up befor eit started.. The good news is, they're saying they'll be done in 90 minutes from now.

Good morning, anon@7:44a - So sorry if my taking 3-4 hours of my time to cull the good stuff and transcribe it for you is somehow insufficient for your needs.

Good morning, Jen :)

Good morning, JudyD! :)

Good morning, Nicole! :)

August 10, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Caro...
i had company from out of town all weekend and sat staring at the laptop from across the room....wishing.....
Anyhoo, I've only just got caught up on the report so I havent had time to read the comment section, but..am I the only one who thinks Jeff should leave Lydia up to insure Kevin's vote to evict Jessie? There's a chance that Chima would have to break a tie, leaving Jessie there. right?
Thats my thought...
wendy2

August 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below