;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy PoV Saturday!! Welcome to the Overnight Report!  This transcription, with lots of pictures and occasional snark, covers what goes on in the Big Brother house from midnight through bedtime on the live feeds. It's going up live tonight, so please hit refresh once you get to the end, and more will magically appear.☺


12:00am finds Brittany in the shower on Cam 1 and 2, and a large group of HGs congregated in the HoH Room on 3 and 4. Brittany says that Victoria is sleeping.  Jocasta is on her way.

Camera 3
HoH Room
Cody, Amber, Frankie, Victoria, Christine, Nicole, Derrick

Amber: Well, I'm doin' laundry, so if anyone else in this room needs laundry done, let me know.
Christine: Thanks, boo.

Frankie: I'll just go super pink on Thursday.

And we have gigglers including a very much awake Victoria in the HoH bed.

 Cody can't seems to keep Amber's hand away from his lips.  Please Click Here to continue reading The Overnight Report.  There is much much more!


...Til Caleb walks in.

Amber: Can you pop my fingers?
Cody: (does)

And Caleb leaves.  Derrick's playing with a sock monkey on the couch.

Caleb: I wanted you before you even knew you were alive.   Dude, you made a mistake when you came to this house with me in it.
**I'm not sure what this is in reference to.  I think Caleb may be outside the room now, but we're still getting his mic.  This  is not in reference to Cody or Amber. Ah.. he's playing pool with Zach.

12:06am
Cam 2
Pool Table
Zach and Caleb

Zach: She doesn't give a f*k. You know that.  She's a f'in snake, dude.  She lies every time she opens her mouth.
Caleb: I wouldn't call it an alliance.. Side deals in case on of em wins.  She told me today.  She's here to play, just like me.  She's gonna end up causing problems.
Zach: She's already causing problems.  She's always all over Cody.  I found out she was talking about me today.. She said me and Hayden don't deserve to be here cuz we're in Lala land..  Everyone was talkin' shit about her, then I started realizing.. I caught her in 3 lies today alone.

12:09am Amber opens the sliding glass doors and comes out with a bunch of laundry.  Conversation changes.. Amber goes back in..

Caleb: I've been seein' it too.  I was gonna call her out on it.. I don't know what it is between you and Cody..
Zach: She's been making way too many wrong moves and  she feels like nobody's gonna call her on it. Let's just get her out next week.

Caleb: Over the other people?
Zach: Yes!  She's a comp beast.  If she makes it to the end, she's gonna beat us.  She's already making side alliances.
Caleb: What's her itinerary?
Zach: He doesn't know.
Caleb: Well, he needs to find out.. 

12:12am Amber returns to the backyard.

Zach: I don't wanna say you've done everything for her, but..
Caleb: I've done more than past boyfriends.  Just pull her to the side and say, there's a guy here who's done everything for you, you practically spit in his face..
Zach: I'm not gonna try to help her.  I'm gonna send her ass home.
Caleb: I feel you.  You should just call her aside and tell her how you feel.  "You're followin' around Cody, it's extremely noticeable.. No one has any idea why you're even doin' it"
Zach: If I was you, I'd be pissssed.
Caleb: I'm just not gonna let it harm my game.  Everyone knows where I stand.
**hm..

Caleb: For the most part, she's doin' that stuff to get the target off of me and her..
Hayden: That makes sense.
Caleb: But she's been up Cody's butt for the past week.
Hayden: Dude, she's such a liar.
Zach: Honestly, she's the least trustworthy person in the house.
Hayden: This morning?  How sad and pissed off she was? She knew she was goin' up.
Caleb: Lately, every time I walk in a room, she's all over Cody.  I walk in and she gets up.  I'm like, don't get up on my account.

Hayden: And she's treating me and Zach like kings now..
Zach: And today, she was like, I don't know why he's getting so pissed. I'm hanging out with my best friend in the house.
Caleb: She even told Cody, if there was one guy in the house she trusted more than him, it's me.  Beastmode Cowboy on.. That's the way it's gotta be.  TO do all I've done and be treated that way?  I've been spit on and kicked in the nuts.
Hayden: If anyone should go next week, it should be her.
Caleb: I'm here for my game.  My hopeless romantic is gone.  Never in my life have I put 500,000 dollars on the line for someone.  I dated a girl for 4 years and wouldn't even buy her poptarts.

Zach: No one trusts her.. She has no control over anyone.
Caleb: You should tell her all that stuff you said, and say, quite frankly, I hope you go home next week.
Hayden: As fun as that would be right now, there's no point, because she's safe for the whole week.

Timecheck --12:24am Amber makes another offer to include their laundry..

Caleb: Don't try to be nice to me right now.  When I walk into the room and you're spread out all over Cody?  No. 
Zach: There's a new captain in town.  Beast mode Jew boy.  That's what I'm sayin'.
Derrick: Me and Jacosta were just talkin.. Either something's gonna happen tomorrow after PoV, or double evict next week and then we start one HoH per week..

CUT TO:
12:40am
Cam 1
Hammock
Cody, Christine on the Hammock
Amber on the cushion adjacent.

Cody: I almost want to see Zach get pulled for the PoV to see if can..
Christine: The dice one was so fun.  I had some good quality time with Donny today.
Amber: He knows what's going down..
Cody: I know..
Amber: Yesterday, everyone's mood just changed.
Cody: When I won HoH yesterday, Brittany was not excited at all. Week 2, she was jumping for joy.  I was like, taptap, you're gone. On the block.
Christine: You're done.
Cody: I felt so bad for Victoria.. She's so lost.  Her feelings are legitimately hurt.
Amber: I was in shock.  I was like  wow..

Cody reaches out and begins stroking Amber's hand..

Amber: That feels weird..
Cody: it doesn't feel nice?
**it looks like it feels lovely.
Christine: I wonder how many times I've been in the middle of you two touching each other.
Amber: It's just this hand thing.
Christine: haha
Amber: We have this like..
Christine: I can probably count like 6 times now.
Amber: We have like this secret handshake..
Cody: It's not secret.  The entire world knows it.

Amber: yeah, but no one in here knows it.  (gasp) You're probably doing it with other people!
Cody: I'm not, but.. I might have mentioned it.
Amber: oh my goodness.
Christine: You guys are more than welcome to continue..
Cody: I think we've mentioned friendmance enough..
Amber:  Cody is touchy with every girl.
Cody: You know what, Amber?  F*ck me.
**resisting urge to climb through my monitor.
Amber: There's 4 curses today.
Cody: You're really frustrating me.
Amber: If you say 50 curses in a week, then you have to take me to the after party.

Cody: Oh man.. I wanted a hot date. hehehe.. Ok.. Now I'm just gonna curse up a storm.  F*ck, shit, cock, balls. (12:45am/cam 1)
Christine: hehehe!
Amber: Cody!!  or.. if you don't, how bout this.. no, I meant the other way around.
Cody: Well, f**k it, let's spit to this f'in shit and make it a f'in deal. heh heh heh..

This is ongoing, much like the night.. We're heading up to HoH to see what they're talking about..

12:47am
Cam 3
HoH
Hayden, Derrick, Frankie

Derrick: If she was on the block, she was going home.
Hayden:  She (Amber) needs to go home so bad.
Frankie: She looked legit upset.
Derrick: We're good.  Worst case scenario.. Donny wins PoV. Because he could take Brittany off.  So he's safe and she's off the block.
Hayden: He's played in every pov.
Frankie: Well, then Caleb goes up.
**woah
Derrick: We're almost in jury, boys.. then we can start playin' the game.

Talk turns to Amber..

Derrick: Oh, you didn't know?  Hayden's not an Amber fan.
Hayden: Oh!! Either way, I really do think Amber as a person outside this house, is a really nice person.
Derrick: Devin too.
Hayden: Just gamewise she needs to go.

Talk turns to Keith from S13.

Hayden: I wanna go down there, but seriously, Amber follows me and Zach whereever we go.
Derrick: She follows Frankie a lot too.
Frankie: It's part of the territory.  I understand.
Hayden: Alright.  I'm going down.

Hayden and Frankie head downstairs.  Derrick remains in HoH. 

CUT TO:
12:54am
Cam 1
Hammock
Cody, Amber, Christine

Hayden joins the Hammock crew.

Amber: You are like way sexy tonight.
Hayden:What??
Cody: I think she's looking at your bulge.
Christine: You always have a bulge.
Hayden: That's because I'm massive.
ALL: hahaha!

Hayden: Ok guys.. Do you think tonight is the night? Do you want it, grass?  Do you want me to walk across you with just my hands??

12:58a, Cam 2, 3 and 4.. Hayden walks the yard on his hands... with encouragement from everyone present..







And then.. about 12 feet shy of the back wall...


Hayden: Ahhh!!! I F*cking suck!! I'm self evicting. I feel personally threatened by this f'ing backyard!


Christine:  Do you think if we wanted to have a private conversation from tvgn, we could just cuss every other word?
**haha!

CU TTO:
1:43am
Cam 1 and 2
Beehive
Amber, Nicole, Christine

Amber: Ok, we have something very important to tell you.. hehe.. Christine, we wanted to tell you that we're expecting...
Nicole: The unexpected..
Amber: And it's you.
ALL: haha

Amber: Where do you wanna start?
Christine: Um.. (to Nicole) I love you and I wanna keep you safe.
Amber: Yeah. And I think that you and I have gotten closer, and I wanna do the same.
Nicole: I feel like you guys..
Amber: I've been very very close (in an alliance) with Christine since like day one, and I wanna do the same.   I feel like we've gotten closer as well.  We wanna keep you safe.  But also, I'm at the point where I wanna get some of these guys out of the house.
Christine: Yeah

Amber: And. um.. my thing is.. I don't where.. I just walked in on Caleb and Zach talking in here, and I was like, Oh am I bein' talked about, and they were like, (deadpan) Yeah, you are.  I don't trust Zach.  I'm at the point now where I'm ready to make any kind of bold move I have to in the game.  They're trying to knock every girl out in the house.
Christine: mm hmm
Amber: They're trying to do it.  They all want to go to jury.  So does everyone else.  Zach, why are you gonna get to go to jury when you just sleep your way through the whole house?
Christine/Nicole: mm hmm
Amber: Like through this whole game... I just found out this morning that I was  going up as a pawn.  I'm taking one for the team.  Why can't a guy go up?  I don't like how the cards are being dealt.  I don't like how things are being done.
Christine/Nicole: mm hmm
Amber: ..and the only other person that I can trust, besides Christine, would be you.
Christine: mm hm
Amber: I told Christine that, and I, even yesterday, if I had to choose 2 girls to keep safe at this point, that I know would have my back, it was you two.  And.. by saying that.. I was thrown up once again on the block, so..

Nicole: At least you're safe for the week, now.
Amber: Yeah, definitely. I don't know what they're about to do.  I don't know what they're planning once it comes to jury.. They're gonna separate from each other.  Me and Cody are close.  You and Cody are close.  I know he's closest with Zach, but at the same time, I think Zach needs to be one of the first ones out.
Christine/Nicole: mm hmm
Amber: Do you agree?
Christine: mm hmm
Nicole: He'd be sacary to put up though.
Amber: That's why you have to backdoor him.  I trust Derrick 100%, and I did trust Caleb, until I just walked in on what I walked in on..

Amber: Devin told Caleb.. and don't repeat it.. to not work with me anymore..
Christine: Caleb would have to be stupid to believe anything Devin said.
Amber: Caleb's a tough competitor, but at the same time, I'm just as tough.
Christine: Absolutely.
Amber: I might be a girl, but I don't care how long I have to stand, hang, do whatever.. I'm gonna stay as long as I can. And, thing is, sometimes girls have an advantage and sometimes guys have an advantage.  It just depends on the comp.
Nicole: Yeah.
Amber: So.. I'm just as good a competitor as he is.
Nicole: oh for sure.
Amber: So I don't need someone to carry me through or help me with my game.  I'm playing my own game individually..
**Amber, I am SO loving you right now.

Amber: And just, he got upset, because I was talkin 'to Cody.  I just wanted to know that you two were not the ones goin' on the block.. and myself. And he kinda got mad because I didn't come to him about it..  (Caleb)

**I'd go on, but what Amber doesn't know is this: Alongside Hayden, Christine and Nicole have always been co-captains of the we hate Amber and want her gone squad.   AND Christine is working with the guys anyway.. not realizing that she's almost as expendable to them as Amber and the rest of the women are.. So.. let's move forward into the night.

CUT TO:
2:15am
Hayden and Nicole
Backyard cuteness.. Nicole's practicing her handstands.. Hayden applauds..

Hayden spots.. Hayden encourages..

Victoria comes outside to say goodnight and hug Nicole, then Hayden.  Victoria's in a much better space now.  Her smile has returned to her eyes.

BB: Hayden, please come to the Diary Room.
Nicole: NO!! You took my friend!
Hayden: haha

Hayden chases her down for a hug.

Nicole: Why'd they take my friend out here?!
Hayden: I'll miss you.

**awwwww.. and.. nice guns, Hayden! Nice everything, really.

Hayden: What?  Why are you pushing me away?  Will you give me a good hug for one time in my life?  Like a real hug?
Nicole: Ok.Is this real?
Hayden: you're still kinda sideways, but it's alright.  You're getting better.  Alright, gonna go talk shit about you.
Nicole: Wont be as good as what I talk about you!

2:17am Hayden heads to the DR..

CUT TO:
 2:16am
Cam 3
HoH Room
Derrick, Zach, Frankie, Cody

Derrick: You like my response to him though? Amber's gotta go home.
Frankie: Exactly.
Zach: And not only that.. Amber comes in the room, and she's like, "Ya'll are talkin' about me, aren't you."  Caleb goes, "Yup!" She goes, "Oh, I know." It was weird.
Derrick: Here's the thing, if Amber..  Let's say perfect storm, Brittany goes home this week.. 

Derrick: Next week, one of us win HoH, we're able to get Amber outa here.  If Amber goes home, Caleb's game's done, cuz he wants her here, even if he doesn't want her here, he wants her here.
Cody: He would follow her to the jury house.
Zach: Oh, I know.  
Cody: Thing is, today, he said how they would make a perfect couple.
Zach: Bro, he says it literally every 30 minutes.
Frankie: No, he will follow her to the jury house.
**Before anyone starts worrying for Amber's safety on this...  The HGs are not alone in jury.  They have handlers there.
Derrick: He's gonna want to leave, and he's gonna be so easy to get out.  And he's not gonna have a single alliance member.

They see Christine approaching on the monitor..

Christine enters to tell the boys what Amber's been saying..

Frankie: Christine, you make me so happy!  C'mere!
Derrick: She was saying 2 guys were gonna go up?
Cody: Yeah, she was pretty much sayin' guys were going up.
**and now I know.. at this angle.. Cody is the brunette twin of an ex.  great kisser, crap boyfriend. OK.. as you were.

Frankie: Wait, guys, Christine has information..
Zach: If this is Amber, I swear to God..
Christine: F*ck!
Zach: Tell her to go away.
Christine: Love to.

2:17am -- In walks Amber.. She stays 3 minutes, then Christine tells the boys everything she said.

Christine:  Um, so, she wants to work with Nicole and I, to get the boys out, and that's their first target.
ALL: (laugh)
Christine:   And.. She doesn't want to Caleb anything anymore, she doesn't want to tell anyone anything anymore.  She's like, maybe we could work with Frankie.. then, "nevermind, I don't trust him," so..
Derrick: What'd she say about him? (Zach)
Christine: Don't say it to anybody..
Zach: oh, I know.

Frankie: Don't tell him.
Zach: Tell me right now.
Cody: You have to keep your head.
Zach: Tell me.
Cody: I have to keep my head, because apparently I'm becoming a target for Caleb.
Christine: yeah.
Zach: Tell me.

Christine: Oh, she just wants to work with Nicole and I..  and destroy the boys, pretty much.  She wants a girl to win this season.
**heaven forbid. ::eyeroll::
Zach: She wants a girl  to win this season?
Frankie: This (Christine) is the only girl that could.
Cody: I mean, literally, you're the only girl that could.
Zach: And you said yes, right?
Christine: Absolutely.
Zach: Ok, good.

Cody: But then the thing is, like f*ck, if you win HoH..
Christine: I'm not gonna..   This is what I told her.  I said, if I'm getting the guys out, I'm not putting them up first.  I said, They're gonna get backdoored.  So..
Cody: I love using that excuse.
Zach: You're the shit, girl.

Derrick: She's literally coming up to everyone now.  She's like, Derrick, you're so nice.  I'm (thinking) like, you just wanna stab me in the face.
ALL: hahahaha!


CUT TO:
2:33am
Cam 1 and 2
Hammock
Amber and Caleb

We join this conversation in progress...

Caleb: (angry) None of it was game talk.  It was personal.  How I felt. 
Amber: Yeah, bu..
Caleb: How I feel, how he feels..
Amber:  If my name's being thrown out like that, I think I have every right to defend myself.
Caleb: It's not like we're talkin bad about you.
Amber: Obviously, your whole mood has changed.
Caleb: And it's gonna be this way til I go home.  Quite frankly, I think we all just find it a bit awkward, the fact that you are following Cody around like he has something that you want.  You call him your best friend.. Zach sees it. 

Amber:  Zach's playing his game and he's gotten in your head, and that's fine.
Caleb: When I walk in a room, you guys are all over each other, and I come in and you stop.  Don't stop on my account.
Amber: I'm not here for any of that stuff
Caleb: I'm not sayin' you are.
Amber: That's Cody with every girl.
Caleb:  That's Cody with everyone, but that's not you..
**sigh.. PFC Hurtin' Pup.  That's not her with YOU.. and that's the point, isn't it?  But it never has been.

Amber: That's just Cody, so why am I getting pointed out for it?
Caleb:  I'm not sure what your plan or agenda is..
Amber:  That's funny.
Caleb: If you don't see it, something's wrong.
Amber: Cody is a friend.  I actually trust Cody.  If me and him are talking.. Just because I have a friend, that doesn't mean.. I don't see why people has to point out.. Cody's inside with everybody.  AM I in there?  No, I'm with you. 
Caleb: It's just different. 
Amber: You can feel that way.
Caleb:  I'm not the only one who feels that way.  Like I said, it's personal.  It's nothin to do with game play.
Amber: Well, I can't control that.

Caleb: I know. I know. 
Amber:  For Zach to get in your head like that..
Caleb:  Zach's not gettin' in my head.  He;s just agreein' with me.
Amber:  (sigh) ok.. Outside of this I have such close, close guy friends, and we're the same way..
Caleb: That's fine.
Amber:  Exactly. It is fine.  I don't know why you're taking it so personally.  You wouldn't say that to Nicole... or Christine.. They're the same way with him.
Caleb:  And Nicole and every other girl in this house is different to me than you.
Amber: (softly)  I can't help that.
Caleb: No, you can't and it's all my fault. I've made stupid moves for no reason, and at the end of the day, it was all for nothin'.
Amber: I don't know what you were expecting, Caleb.

This conversation is ongoing.  If you'd like to watch the rest on flashback, go to 2:33am on Camera 1 or 2. 

CUT TO:
2:33am
HoH
Derrick, Cody, Christine, Frankie

Up in HoH, they're taking a short break from Amber bashing.. Brittany hasn't spoken to any of them, and she's the only one who "deserves" to be in the house, win the money, etc..

Derrick: I have a kid.  Because you don't have a kid, does that make me more deserving than you?
Christine: Exactly.
Derrick: It doesn't. It absolutely doesn't.
Christine: I hate the deserve word.
Derrick: That's what I'm getting at.  You got 500,000 sitting in the bank?
Cody: No.
Derrick: So you need the money as much as I do.  I've never pulled that card (kids), and I never will.  I'm here for them.  I think that's obvious, but I don't "deserve" it any more than anybody..
Christine: yup
Cody: That's what we were talking about.

CUT TO:
3am

  1. Caleb's outside alone, brooding on the double chaise..
  2. The party continues in HoH.. Amber is present.  Hayden as well.  Amber leaves, and Zach doesn't even wait till she's at the bottom of the stairs to begin mocking her. 

3:15am - Quad
Zach and Hayden are putting on a tv show in the living room for the viewing pleasure of the crew upstairs, watching on the HoH spy screen monitor..  Since there is no sound, they're aking large gestures, silent movie style..


lots of giggles..

CUT TO:
3:30am
Camera 1
Derrick has come outside to give Caleb some facetime, and Caleb tells him about his conversation with Amber..

Caleb: ..and quite frankly, you follow Cody around like he's got your pacifier in his back pocket.
**translation: why him, not me?

Meanwhile on camera 3, Amber is in the bathroom with Christine, who is commiserating with her about the Caleb situation...

Christine: Absolutely.  It makes it awkward for everybody. Everyone is so uncomfortable.


CUT TO:
3:45am
Camera 3
Up in HoH, talk is now about Victoria, but it's very different.  Hayden is telling the guys how badly she felt ealier today, and why, and even Zach says he felt bad.. for a minute.

Camera 1
Caleb has a new ear to bend about Amber.. Brittany.

Caleb regrets everything he's done for Amber.  Brittany tells him that Amber only speaks well of him, calling him "the kindest , most generous person in the house.." Brittany also uses the opportunity to campaign for Caleb's compassionate vote a bit.

CUT TO:
3:49am
HoH Cam 3

And the sleeping arrangements for tonight in HoH are a Frody/Zankie blend... Cody, Zach and Frankie..


Their pillow talk reminds me of the Abbot and Costello "Who's on First" routine..

Zach: Dude, everyone lost it today.. Amber,Victoria, Caleb..
Cody: Dude, Jacosta lost it when they won.
Zach: Oh my God.. Is that a real cry? Does she actually cry like that?
Frankie: She was speaking in tongues!  Like, (high pitched, like Yemenite women) lalalalalalala..
Cody: Christine was saying.. She's done a lot of research about speaking in tongues, and she said the only time you do it is if there's translator around.
Zach: What do you mean?   Speaking in tongues?
Cody: I have no idea what it means. What does it mean, Frankie?
Frankie: She was speaking in tongues.
Zach: To who though?
Frankie: To.. herself.
Zach: You mean tongue, like serpent language?
Frankie: No..Like she was overcome with the holy spirit and started speaking in tongues.
Zach: Like, the spirit got inside her body?
Frankie: Yeah.
Zach: So she was like (makes noises)
Frankie: That's what is is.
Zach: And that happened when she won the BoB?
Frankie: Yeah.. she started speaking in tongues.  It was a little cray cray.
Cody: I was.. I don't what is happening.
Frankie:  It was intense.

Zach: Regardless, we're making it very far in this game.. We just need a few more little things to happen.  As long as we keep winning HoH, we're going far as f*ck. 
**and by WE, he means you?
Zach: Like final 5 for sure.


And this, my friends, concludes The Overnight Report...  Happy PoV Saturday!  We'll be here with the Spoiler and Aftermath, so get out and get some fresh air today!  BBDish.blogspot.com is super mobile friendly, if you want to check from the great wide world away from your computer. ☺

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you'd like to, here's a 2 day free trial.  I recommend you go with the Season Pass - it's the best deal, and it's a one time charge, so there's no cancellation hassle.







Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger SonsieLuna said...

LOVE & truly appreciate your reports & commentary, and all the hours you put in keeping us informed.

However... I personally believe you went far out-of-bounds with your comment regarding Caleb. He may be a love-sick, pouting puppy, but NOT a John Hinkley. NOR is he a Mark David Chapman.

July 19, 2014 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning lovely Caro! Again, thank you for all you do!
I'very been thinking about this for a few days now, & feel like finally expressing my thoughts:
Poor misunderstood Victoria! ♡ What a horrible childish frat boy baby Zach is! Him justifying his horrid non stop bashing of Victoria with "I'm Jewish too," is about as bs as some white person saying, "I can say the 'n word' because I have a black friend. " Grow the heck up! No wonder he'said an unemployed mama's boy! And I wouldn't be surprised to hear he treats his mom in a similar fashion! The reason he wants Donny out so desperately is Donny's his polar opposite! He's a true kind-hearted gentleman.
I'm quite sick of the Jr. High clique garage the girls are doing behind Victoria's back either. I wish they could see how horrible it makes them look.
Please don't get me wrong, I like this season MUCH more than last season. I just don't like the ridiculous behavior all brought on by a misunderstanding over a foreigner.
I'll step off my soapbox now. Have a wonderful day!

July 19, 2014 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess Cody, and probably Derrick's, problem with Britt is she hasn't shown them sufficient deference. Zach and Frankie continue their game of destructive telephone, and Christine tells the boys all.

It's too bad that Britt and Amber didn't start talking a couple of weeks ago. With Christine and, by association, Nicole actively working against a girls alliance its not likely to work now. Christine tells everything she knows, Nicole tells Christine and Hayden everything she knows. There are no secrets from the various male alliances if Nicole, Christine or Hayden hears it.

The best I can tell is Donny, Victoria, Brittney, Jocasta and maybe Amber are the only straight up people in the house.

I still enjoy Hayden-Nicole interaction, other than that I'm over both of them.

I sit here hoping that Britt wins the POV but if she does then probably Donny would go. I think if Donny got to play and won he would probably take down Victoria. If they then put up Caleb, maybe..... It is not looking good for us rooters of the underdogs. :-(

Wasn't there a kids cartoon, many years ago, called Underdog? We need to bring him back. :-)

As you can tell I'm still confused.

Are you going to get some rest!!!







July 19, 2014 at 2:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Sonsie! :) Thank you. I wondered if that one was a bit too much.. Clearly yes. And it's gone..

Good morning, lovely Julia! :) I'm feeling for her too.. It's hard not to when no matter which feed you're on, someone's talking smack about her. And yes, re Zach.. She holds him to a different standard, because of her upbringing, and so do I.

July 19, 2014 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Lord! I promise to proof read & make sure auto correct & lack of sleep doesn't destroy what should have been a very witty comment. Lol! ♡

July 19, 2014 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jerry!☺ How do you like your coffee? ☺

July 19, 2014 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Straight up black, light roast like Dunkin Donuts, am not a Starbucks fan. :-)

July 19, 2014 at 2:32 AM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning Dishers!

I am confused and have a question. If Derrick (and I suppose Frankie) are so "rah rah Team America" why do they want Donny out so badly? Why push for him to be a replacement nom this week if Britt or Victoria win veto? I understand they don't want to broadcast to the world that Team America exists. So I guess a little trash talking is understandable. Though in this case it seems like a case of protesting too much? I'm flummoxed and have no clue what is going on...

Also, Grendon if you are reading this I just wanted to say that your Top Ten list was on point and well done! I really liked #1 and #10. :)

July 19, 2014 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Gracebay!☺ I don't get it either..

Jerry -- Comin' right up! ;-)

July 19, 2014 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really don't like Zach. I think I've had enough of that group, and Caleb brooding in the backyard is really boring. Paper, coffee and crossword time.

Go for a bike ride and get some sleep. :-)

July 19, 2014 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone

This has been driving me crazy - what do houseguests think Frankie ' s last name is?

Carol

July 19, 2014 at 4:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone

This has been driving me crazy - what do houseguests think Frankie ' s last name is?

July 19, 2014 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Carol!♥

If memory serves, the one time I heard Frankie say it aloud when asked, he said his last name was Grandemarshino?

Please keep in mind, my brain is just barely functional..

July 19, 2014 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...ok.. naptime.. Thank you for being here! See you on the flip side!

July 19, 2014 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Had to come back. ;-) My ears are worn out listening to Caleb but I think Britney has him on her side now. He still has influence with Derrick..... maybe.

July 19, 2014 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good morning Carolyn, and early morning dishers. Not normally up this early on a Saturday.....but we are awaiting delivery of a deep freezer to replace the one we lost to the power outtages. Happy to have the OTR to read with my coffee while I try to become a functioning human.

I don't know how many more ways Amber can let Caleb know she's just not into him. While I am no fan of hers, and belive she uses his feelings to her advantage....he really needs to snap back into reality and quit perpetuating this fake showmance in his own mind.

Brittany's pity party and angry outbursts after the BotB are likely to send her home this week if she doesn't win the PoV. If she does....it seems possible that Caleb will go up, and out, in her stead.

Christine....who I really wanted to root for....is playing a dangerous game, and I am afraid her days are numbered as well.

At this point, it seems like Cody, Derrick, and Hayden are in the best positions in the house... though I am personally hoping the HGs catch on to Derrick pretty quickly.

July 19, 2014 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!

Caleb's obsession with Amber is exhausting! He seems to have never moved passed the 6th grade with regard to relationships.
I like how Derrick put it to him " handle it" In other words Man up! If your so bothered by Cody's affection…man Up! say something don't send in your friend Zack to take care of it.
Amber's sudden getting up and away from cuddling Cody when Caleb enter's the room is shady, even Cody thinks so. IMO she must feel guilty! yes i know she has said no to him but there are other times when she lets him believe there could be something…mixed signals.

Playful Nicole and Hayden are a welcome break to the Hs. They are so frikken cute together.

Christine! after 3 girl alliance meeting she runs to HOH to tell All.
How many times I wish someone would pay attention to where a person you aligned with goes after a mtg…..remind you of anyone? BB15 Andy LOL
have a great Saturday everyone!
Thank you Carolyn TOR!

July 19, 2014 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Carolyn!

All the cussin' and swearin' and I am pleased to note that not one individual has used the 'c' word to describe the women.

It's the little things that make me happy :)

July 19, 2014 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I like Amber as a person, but in BB she talks a big game with nothing to back it up. She is lost in the game. Her strategy now is to float on Cody's back. And Jury handlers or not, I have no fear for Amber's safety in the Jury House if she is there alone with Caleb. Caleb is hurt and angry, but he is no threat to her. People are allowed to have problems with each other. No one is promised a comfortable life.

July 19, 2014 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I just couldn't imagine how he was getting around that!

July 19, 2014 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Wait... Jocosta was speaking in tongues???!!?!?! Thats more than a little cray cray.

July 19, 2014 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning car-
im just mad this week. I hate who won hoh, i hate who went up this week. I hate franki and starting to hate derrik too.

I am just not happy with any thing this game has going this week.

I dont think brit should go this week, nor do i think she should win but she should be in jusry.

Caleb needs to go. LIKE NOW.

I just hope donny or brit wins pov.

July 19, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Thank you for all that you do. I actually look forward to waking up and enjoying your report with my morning coffee. I will be tipping as soon as I get on a real computer!
As far as the critters...Caleb seriously needs to seek counseling and I hope that Nicole wins it all :)

July 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Thank you Carolyn for all you do!!!!!!!

July 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Watching the feeds this morning looks like Britney's fate is sealed unless she wins POV. She has confided in Derrick, and Derrick went right to HOH and the boys are adamant on getting her out. Unless something happens I think you'll see the girls plus Donny go pretty much in order.

July 19, 2014 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below