;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 14, 2010

BB12: 24 Hours - The Return of Rachel

Good Evening BB Dishers!

Rachel is back in the house and her mission is 24 hours to get answers, and she is hell bound to do so! Brendon is AWOL and apparently locked inside Pandora's Box! What chaos will unfold in the next 24 hours? Will Rachel get the answers she needs? How will this change the game? Will she and Brendon even get the opportunity to talk?

The following will be an outline of the key conversations that happened between Rachel and the other House Guests between the time she came back into the house and 12 AM BBT.

At 3:02 PM BBT today, the live feeds exploded!

Rachel is back in the house and in full smack down mode with Ragan! Ragan is yelling at her already about the way she came into the house saying, "I'm back b*tches!"

Rachel: I have 24 hours to ask people questions and get answers.
Ragan: That's fine but you can also have a good time and be the person you were when you first came here.
Rachel: Well maybe I'm trying to have a good time but someone is being so mean that...
Ragan: Because the way you entered the house, if you had come in and been the girl when you first walked in that door... I would have been really...
Rachel: What was I supposed to say Ragan, what would have made Ragan happy because you're such a pig-headed stubborn man, what would have made you so happy...


Ragan: Hi. How's it going? Not. "Hi. Hi. Hi. I'm baclk b*tches." Walking right past giving everyone dirty looks staring them up and down.
Rachel: I didn't give anyone dirty looks...
Ragan: Kathy came to hug you and you took two steps back.
Rachel: I did not. I gave her a hug. I took two steps back because I was wearing six inch heels.
Ragan: Right. There's always an excuse...
Rachel: When I came in, you gave me a mean look and Britney gave me a mean look...

It's ongoing. Check it out on Flashback.

3:13 PM BBT
Cam 1 & 2


Rachel: So why did you evict me with a 6-0 vote even though Kathy said she was voting for Brendon?
Kathy: I'll talk to you about that alone if you don't mind.


Rachel: I know you had to vote with the house but why do you really hate me that much?
Britney: We thought you were a better competitor. We thought you would definitely win the next HoH. Cause we thought it was a quiz, and it was entirely physical. I would still be tied up in the backyard...

They tell her about the HoH competition.

Rachel: So when Brendon won...
Kathy: This is for you Rachel.
Hayden: the whole time he was saying this is for you Rachel.
Britney: And then he had to pick 3 Have Nots, and it was Matt, me and Ragan.
Rachel: I'm shocked.... So Britney in my goodbye message, how come you said that the only thing you will miss about me is my hair extensions and tequilla...


Britney: Huh? That's not what I said... My goodbye message was really nice.
Rachel: No.
Britney: It was Rachel!
Rachel: No. It was really b*tchy.

4:45 PM BBT
HoH
Matt & Rachel

The following contain the gist of their discussion:
  • Matt's adamantly insists that he did not get any money from Pandora's Box which is true.
  • Matt insists that he is not in an alliance with Ragan and he is friends only with Lane and Britney.
  • Rachel questions him about why he did not work with her since they were dominating HoH competitions, and why he got rid of her instead of teaming up with her. He says that it's because he wants to be the strongest player in the house, and he realizes his egotism will bite him in the rear.
Their talk is calm and friendly and toward the end, after she tells him that she hopes he won't be the one coming to join her in Jury.

5: 42 PM BBT
HoH
Kathy and Rachel


This conversation is not really enlightening. Kathy tells her that somehow it was the Saboteur's fault for Kathy changing her vote, and that she misses Rachel. She tells Rachel that she in on the outs with the others, how she caught them making fun of her, and that something fishy is going on in the house. Kathy promises her that she won't put Brendon up if she wins HoH.

**Moving Along

6:22 PM BBT
Backyard


Fired up from her discussion with Kathy who portrayed herself as a victim, and fueled by the rift between her rift with Ragan, Rachel goes to the backyard and bates Ragan into an argument. Ragan, equally raw from last week's events and the earlier argument they had when she first came back into the house when she asked him if he was being a b*tch because he was gay, rips right into her. The fight gets heated and personal fast, and not a proud moment for either of them.

7:08 PM BBT
Cam 3 & 4
Insect Room
Rachel, Ragan & Matt (under the covers)

Fresh out of a DR session, Rachel comes to apologize to Ragan.

Rachel: First, I want to say I am a fan of gay people and I am a fan. I'm sorry had to happen. I'm sorry we had blow outs. I'm sorry I look like a parrot to you. There's no reason to be at this level the personal level. I get it, you don't like me. You don't have to, but I have always told you I respect you as a person, as a game player. I'm a huge fan of gay people. Ans I'm honestly, I'm sorry that I messed up your game play so much that you dislike me so much...
Ragan: Rachel, I accept your apology.
Rachel: Thank you can I give you a hug since you accepted my apology?


Rachel: Now go ahead. Tell me anything you need to say.
Ragan: I don't hate you because what I think you done to my game play. That has nothing to do with it. As I've said to you repeatedly, it's your behavior that makes it impossible for me to communicate with you like I can with everyone else in my life.. Everyone came downstairs saying you were actually very cool and nice and they enjoyed the conversations that they had with you. But when you come at me after a week of you setting me up and having Brendon come up and bully me, I;m at the end of my tether.
Rachel: Of course.


Ragan: And I've sat through it, and remained very calm throughout every bit of theatricality. But I'm human and I understand that you love this game and you wan to be big and bold.. I get where that comes from. I don't like fighting with you. I am a very emotional person.
Rachel: I'm sorry.
Ragan: We just need to have a conversation.
Rachel: I agree...
Ragan: Because your version of events is not how things went down as far as how our friendship deteriorated. i was your friend in this house. I genuinly cared about you. none of that was fake. For everything that has gone on the past few weeks, it takes it to a whole new level. I apologize for the below the belt attacks.


Rachel: I know. I do know. I don't take into consideration all that. I know you're not that kind of person. I respected your game play. I loved your game play. I...
Ragan: So is the anger at me directed at me because you felt because you cared about me so much you felt like I...
Rachel: Yes. I did... I 100% I did. The theatrics... I don't feel like the theatrics were as dramatic as you make them out to be.
Ragan: You will see a lot of yourself that you're not anticipating to see. You're going to see, because we all saw it. You can't see yourself. Let's go to a room whee we can have some privacy.

They move to Taj.


Ragan: I see a lot of similarities in us... We would not have been casted if we didn't love attention. something snapped when I was 30. Everywhere I went, drama would follow... And then when I hit 30, I realized the one thing that was constant in all those experiences was my presence.... There is a such a bug difference from doing something productive, or something that is controversial... You will come, as most people do, to a fork in the road too. You may not see it now, because you are so close to this experience... I think you are so wound in it that you may not be genuinely aware of some of the stuff that's gone down this season... I think you're starting to understand the implications now.. because I saw from your face after the fight we just had that you were upset in the core of your being... Rach, I say this with all sincerity. The person I hung out the person the first week was so amazing... I made sure I would look out for you... (*paraphrasing)... Then you morphed into a different person...

** He goes on to tell her that it was very big of her to come and apologize. This conversation is ongoing and highly interesting to catch on Flash Back.

7:45 PM BBT
Taj


Rachel and Britney have a conversation where Britney is backpedaling about her goodbye message to Rachel. She tells Rachel that she never wanted to be against her, that there has been no animosity with Brendon...(**And I won't wear my fingers down because this conversation is disingenuous.)

8: 53 PM BBT
HoH
Hayden & Rachel


The gist of this conversation is Rachel trying to solidify an alliance between Hayden, Enzo and Brendon. She tells Hayden the following:
  • Britney suspected Enzo as the Saboteur.
  • Matt is lying about the whole Pandora incident.
  • Ragan & Matt were campaigning for Hayden to be evicted.
11: 56 PM BBT
Backyard
Enzo and Britney

Enzo has been hearing all day that Britney implicated him as the Saboteur to Brendon. When she comes out of her DR, he takes her aside to clear things up.


Enzo: Has Brendon been talking to you thinking that I'm the Saboteur?
Britney: No. He didn't tell me who he thought was.
Enzo: Yeah?
Britney: Yeah.
Enzo: No because Rachel is saying you were upstairs and you were thinking that I am the Saboteur. That's what she just told me.
Britney: Nuh huh. I told her that I thought she was the Saboteur.
Enzo: So then I don't know if she's playing games. I don't know what the F is going on.
Britney: But I talked to Brendon today and he didn't tell me who he thought was the Saboteur.
Enzo: Brendon didn't say anything that he thought I was the Saboteur?
Britney: Nuh uh.
Enzo: WTF man.
Britney: But she told me who she thought was the Saboteur.
Enzo: Yeah? Who?
Britney: I'm not gonna say 'til she leaves cause I don't want it to get around. I don't want her to start anything with me.
Enzo: Do you think she came back just to start drama?

Lane and Matt come out.
Lane: They've also been saying that you've been saying stuff I have been telling you, so they think I'm the Saboteur.
Britney: What are you talking about?

This goes in circles for a few minutes. Rachel comes out with Enzo.


Rachel: Britney. Did you just tell Enzo that I'm the Saboteur?
Britney: I told him I told you I thought you were the Saboteur.
Rachel: And you said you were trying to convince Brendon that Enzo was the Saboteur.
Britney: No, Rachel.
Rachel: Yeah, Britney. Why did Enzo's name come up? I sure didn't bring it up.
Britney: No.
Rachel: So who brought it up?
Britney: My G-d.


This goes round and round and round. Rachel says that she goes around the house telling people things about other people which throws suspicion on Britney being the Saboteur. It gets heated fast...

And this brings us past midnight BBT... Genie out! :)


There are fewer than 24 hours left! Watch it live! Watch what you missed on flashback. Just watch! There is no update that will do this justice. If you need the 3 day free trial, it's right here!






Permalink







105 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

OMG!! Genie, can you believe this?

I didn't think anyone would be back tonight!!! LOL

Love seeing you, though!!!

!!!MUAH!!!

((((hugs))))

August 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MUAH Blue! :) Caro texted me and I came back to add the teaser post. I won't be updating though :) I am still on break :) But I can hang with you for a bit :)

August 14, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Thanks for returning, Genie!
I wonder if it was Rachel's goal to come back to give the most ridiculous and degrading comment of the season? "Why are you such a little bitch? Is it because you're gay?"
Horrible.

August 14, 2010 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I actually called Caro to let her know that Rachel was back, and the house was exploding!!!

Still on break?

Are you taking the whole night off?

August 14, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Hello,

I would like 2 address her comments towards Ragan about his sexuality..She said "Why r u such a b*tch is it because ur gay?"

WoW!!!and she proceeded 2 say that he needs to grow a pair, "Oh I 4got because ur not a real man"

Those were big words..I am gay. I have a girlfriend I've been with for 11 yrs. So I let u guys figure it out (meaning how I felt about those comments)

I can't get past that 2 make any other comments other than enjoy ur evening.

August 14, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

lOve it! Rachel back! I am sure Johnny 5 won't be happy but she is only here for 24 hours and we know that 24 hours in BB house is only about 21 hours

August 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One other thing, doesn't Ragan realize that Rachel is just being fun when she came in and greeted them like that? I would not have been offended - that is just the way she is. But maybe it is because he just has a bad taste in his mouth for anything Rachel.

August 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Genie, there are no breaks for you! Get to transcribbing . . . I can't watch all the feeds and hear everything . . .

Okay, you can have a break! I love you guys too much . . .

August 14, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Actually, Genie, if you are on an extended break, then I don't want you to hang. (well, I do, but that's selfish)

You need to enjoy your evening, and not deal with the Dish or Big Brother.

You spend enough time here.

(not that I'm trying to get rid of you, because you know I love you, but yea, I'm trying to get rid of you. LOL for your own benefit!!!)

August 14, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Hey All :)

Does any one else find it odd the are not putting bubbles up right away and telling Rachel to not talk about the jury house? And the cut striaght to bubbles when they bring up the goodbye messages.

And where could Brenden be?

I don't know but I feel like Rachel was holding back when Ragan said "Yeah, you're only here for 24 hours..." Something just isn't adding up.

She is also talking about drinking in the jury house, which past HG's always talk about how it is bs they do not get alcohol in Jury. And she told Enzo the blogs love her and him and everyone loves this season...

August 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Genie, you just can't catch a break. You and Carolyn finally get a chance to relax and all hell breaks loose in the insane asylum.

Trust BB to "expect the unexpected", lol. Rest while you can it will be a long night ahead.

August 14, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

Genie, thanks for not posting my msg in the other comment area! {hug}

OK Friends,

My hubby and I are considering the feeds big time with this latest twist so what do you all think? I will take your thoughts to heart.

Also, if I get them how long will I have "flash back" access and should I use the link on the front page?

Thanks all, really!!

August 14, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

This is going to turn the house nuts.
Hi Genie and Blue. I was looking for the post I have feeds on the house is going round and round.

August 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger chrispie22 said...

Oh this is sooo scary. What will this do to Brendan's game?? And do I understand that Brendan opened Pandora's box? I haven't been watching the feeds but I'll have to now :)

August 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Rachel still does not understand why no one would align with them. Who ever did would be playing for 3rd place. Why does she not see that?

August 14, 2010 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

High Horse and Candi Cane - Can you please tell me when she made that alleged comment? I have seen the altercation on FB three times... Time and Cam please.

August 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger fenwaymax said...

Thought I was seeing things when I saw a flash of red hair on the feeds.

Has anyone ever come back into the house like this before?

Doesn't seem fair that she's is able to ask them questions ~ it could jeopardize their game. JMO

August 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ LadyJack get the feeds you will love them. You can call Real but I believe once you subscribe you can go back as far as you want including other seasons.

They are worth it, you also get $10 in free music and a free game every month, equal to the cost of the feeds so you really get good value. Music can be downloaded to Ipod, any MP3 player and/or burning a CD

August 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LadyJack: In my opinion....not having the feeds, means you aren't really getting the full Big Brother experience!!!!

I have never regretted having them, and I now purchase them every single season!!!!

Also, yes!! Purchase them through Carolyn's site, because you support Carolyn financially by doing so!!!! Which helps to make this blog possible!!!!

I can't even imagine going through a Big Brother season without the Live Feeds!!!!

August 14, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

fenwaymax:

No. This is unprecedented!!! LOL

And I find it awesome!!!!!

August 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Cam 1 around 3:03pm bbt..That"s when the alleged comment took place:)

August 14, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Genie, thanks for the update!! But, go have some personal time. Seriously.

I mean it.

August 14, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm out :) Enjoy the feeds :)

August 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So, is it safe to say, then, that Brendon opened Pandora's box to unleash Rachel into the house?

August 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Genie...((((hugs))) for coming back to us...

August 14, 2010 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Whoa! Didn't see THAT comin'!

August 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya All! And I'm out again! Enjoy the feeds! :) Huggies

August 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Genie, I believe it was between 2:55 and 3:05 BBT. They were all within the kitchen and it happened within 10-15 minutes of her being in the house.

August 14, 2010 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks Candi Cane! :)

August 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger fgmerchant said...

OH NOES! Worst EVER time for a blog break! I'm not at home so I cant watch the feeds and there aren't even any juicy updates either :( Carolyn!? Genie!? Where are you guys!

August 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks High Horse!

August 14, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger fgmerchant said...

Since Brendon is nowhere to be found, I'm guessing Pandora's Box was to send him to the Jury house, little did he know that by going there he would not get to see Rachel, but would rather unleash her into the house! I can't believe we have to wait till WEDNESDAY to see what Pandora's box entailed!!!!!

August 14, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

No prob, Genie!

August 14, 2010 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Ofcourse Genie. Not a problem

August 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OK. Much as I would love to keep everyone updated on this BB first, I've had a two hour break with six hours sleep. I physically cannot update. I will mod comments for an hour more ONLY! :)

August 14, 2010 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't agree with what Rachel said, but Regan said some really evil things to her also..look at all the things he has called her..My brother is gay and he just figured Regan deserved it..As my brother said, Regan can dish it out, but he sure can't take it.

All I am saying is bad things are being said by all. They all need to stop..

August 14, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Genie..I am done...Go get some sleep..

As always, you guys are the best..

Good night..

August 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, hold on now! Did Rachel ACTUALLY say "because you're gay"? I saw most of the fight and heard no such thing. Did I miss it or is this a vicious telephone game?

August 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Genie, for your viewing pleasure, start FB at 2:58 BBT.

August 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Genie, really you should just take off and get some rest. We will be okay. Of course we will miss you but once you get back all of us watching the live feeds will explode in the comments section and we will know what is going on.

Seriously, take off, get some rest. You deserve it, we love you and we will be okay, we want you to be okay.

August 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Will you get overtime Genie? Is it in your contract . . . oh I am so kidding, you should really complete your break. We can watch the live feeds and then flood the comment section when who evers turn is next.

Didn't Blue demand you take your break? Come on . . . I will not comment any more until someone is officially back on the clock - so to speak . . .

August 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I went back and reviewed the session between Rachel and Ragan around 3BBT, and while it was not pretty, I don't think either of them came out on top.

They both lost that argument. It was all about one-upmanship. <---that's not a word LOL

They were both looking to hurt the other and come out on top, but they both ended on the bottom.

Just my opinion.

August 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - Saw it on FB. She did say that during her argument with Ragan. Those tow went from love to hate. There is no going back, and no mending. Now they are just out for each other's jugular.

August 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Jane, you just need to start watching around 2:58 BBT to see when the feeds first come back. :)

August 14, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

Regan is pretty self righteous, huh? I feel like I am having flashbacks of the good people vs. the evil people.

Therese

August 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

Go rest, Genie!

August 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

You lovely, wonderful, swee,t gorgeous, intelligent, fantastic people. You've convinced me! I'm out for the night!
MUAH!

August 14, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I will have to go back and watch. Sigh. I am a bit afraid to say what I really think about that comment. Let me put it this way. Rachel and Ragan both play to stereotypes. While I think it is a grotesque thing to say, in general, all the whore commentary is as well. However, when people behave in a cliched manner they open themselves up to being called out on those cliches. There is no justification for either one of them, but it works both ways.

Hey, Ragan runs around calling himself the "crying gay guy" and Rachel gets drunk and takes off her top. Ya know ...

August 14, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehehe

Are these HG's playing the pool tourney again?

Will Enzo loose his Trophy? Will Lane regain his Trophy? Will someone new walk away with both the title and the Trophy?

These are questions that need answered!!!!!

August 14, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I don't really know why they told Rachel that this is the first time somebody is back in the house... maybe just as a guest? Because we all know people have returned... longest absence was Aimee in Season 3... she even went to the beaches of Mexico before coming back. Remember, they used to send them down south for some beach vacations but it became evident that hurricanes and vacationing Americans were not good for sequester. :-)

Wonder if Brendan is in a hotel room shacked up for a day.

August 14, 2010 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I saw it. My previous comment still stands. Though I think she will get a lot of crap for it.

August 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 14, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I have missed a lot of BB this season and a lot of BBDish because I was without Internet for like 6 weeks but it is slowlt growing on me, (this season I mean).

Having Rachel back in for 24 hours should be intresting.

August 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

WTF!!!! I love (and kinda hate) when I come back and something major has happened!!

August 14, 2010 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Goodness.

Listen to the vileness coming out of Rachel and Ragan right now.

This is so lame.

August 14, 2010 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ragan and Rachel = WEAK!!!

August 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

6:21BBT Cams 1 and 2. Rachel attacks Ragan, and he comes right back at her.

So pathetic.

August 14, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, this may be worth bringing up in the blog.

Perhaps not transcribing, because I don't think you could stomach it (I really can't), but worth a mention for those who might be interested.

Major blow up.

6:25BBT Cams 1 and 2.......still ongoing.

*sigh*

Oh, Ragan, take a long hard look in the mirror, sweetie. Please.

August 14, 2010 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hi folks,

@Highhorse: I knew it. I knew homegirl has some homophobic tendencies after her goodbye message to Andrew. Her comment to Ragan was gross and horrible.

August 14, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger fancyp said...

I dont like this at all as Brenden may have put up matt and matt would have taken him self off then he would have been able to put someone else up. Due to her visit Enzo told the bro gade to to all Tell Brendon she said to put up Btitney If that all happens then Rachael is again hoh and thats just not fair to Brenden. Why would cant cbs see that not everyone likes so much cruel behavior.

August 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ragan said he will enjoy watching how nasty Rachel has been in this house. I wonder how he will view himself.

Honestly, I don't want any of them to watch themselves and see the bad stuff if it makes them depressed or hate themselves because of it.............I'm always worried it may make some of them suicidal, and G-d knows I don't want that, at all!!!

I think this house, under these intense circumstances, brings out the worst in some people. And, outside this house, they are quite honorable and decent people. I hope so, anyway.

But, the pressure they are all under, being in this house, and the scrutiny, and the mind games, and the intense isolation, and the emotional and mental pressures they are all under...........

It's easy to snap. It's easy to turn into Mr. Hyde from Dr. Jekyll.

How would any of us stand up under this intensity? I know I couldn't handle it.

True, it's a game, but it takes its toll. Most survive, but some break down in the process.

Maybe Ragan wasn't strong enough, emotionally and mentally, to compete in this setting.

That's my say, my peace. And, I do mean "my peace."

August 14, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I will say this:

Rachel's attack on Ragan was horrible. It was below the belt, and un-called for.

My jaw was on the ground the entire time.

August 14, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

OMG

August 14, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, they're making up :) I love the conversation they're having right now :D

August 14, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

I really can't believe how mean Rachel was when she came back. I hope everyone (who has feeds) will watch it for themselves, so that you can see how it really went down.

The only redeeming factor? Rachel came out of a DR session and is being much more reasonable. I don't think she has a clue of how badly she comes across in her "dramatic - 'made for TV' moments".

August 14, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I so very much want to call and talk to people about this but they are all TV onlys and I can't spoil things for them.

GAH. I imagine we will see this tomorrow night. Makes Monday safe at work.

August 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

(Rachel close-up talking to Britney) OMG!!! Look at how HUGE Rachel's top eyelashes are!!! I never noticed that before today.

August 14, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Holmes,

I'm not attending school at the moment. I was 2 years ago, but had to stop to take care of my Aunt.

Anything more than that is too personal to comment on here.

August 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger A Jon's Mind said...

What in the hell! Who brought her back?

Oh, Lawd. Please tell me this is temporary, because she is the first Jury member after all.

August 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

Reagan is in love with his voice

August 14, 2010 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Yay, you guys are back. I've been unable to tear myself away and only remember to check periodically. Man, this game is finally heating up. Look at the boys too.

August 14, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

They were both vile. But, yes there is always a but, Rachel's comments about Regan's father and his sexuality really crossed a huge line.

August 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My mind has changed about these HGs so many times over the last 48 hours that I knew as soon as I wrote something I would have to change it.

One thing I think I can safely write about:

Watching Lane, Hayden and Enzo figure out this game with the one brain they all seem to share is just amazing. They have figured out every twist, every relationship, who the saboteur is---NOT. And they are so sure they are right. It's just so darn cute.

Brigade doesn't do them justice. Three stooges was taken by another season. They aren't sauve enough to be the three musketeers. So I thought about those three monkeys. You know the see no, hear no, speak no evil. It just seems that they are playing the game blind, deaf and definitely dumb.

August 14, 2010 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Say what you will, Grendon, but Enzo, Hayden and Lane will be laughing all the way to Final 6 at least.

August 14, 2010 at 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI I have heard Rachel say plenty of homophobic things behind Ragan's back before, but never to his face. She has no idea what it's like to be part of a minority group that is persecuted just for being who they are. Gay men and women are beaten and killed all the time just for being gay. My cousin was bashed so hard he almost died. Rachel is horrible for saying these things, Ragan has never said anything as horrible or prejudice.

August 14, 2010 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Hi Carolyn....remember me? I have been AWOL but I am here now . . .

August 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger TinaMarie said...

The HG's always say that they (as fans) thought they knew how hard it would be to be in the house but once they are in there it is so much harder than anyone can imagine.

So while I don't think much of the behavior I have seen, I'm not going to hold it against them because I really cannot imagine what it must be like to be in their shoes.

August 14, 2010 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

evening everyone, Oh-em-gee! The one day I am sick and stay in bed all day and I miss so much! Thanks for the updates, ladies. This is a crazy season. I wonder if Brendon and Rachel will talk. I wonder if any of this will even give Rachel an advantage. I have a feeling nobody will give her much info.

August 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I think it is inevitable that Rachel will draw fire for her comments, but things should be looked at in context. Ragan has said truly vile things about Rachel being a whore, and women have been persecuted for their sexuality in every culture. I do not think either one of them are bigots, I think they are both juvenile fools who were trying to find the most sensitive place to hit below the belt.

I hope that we can have the same objectivity they NOW seem to have.

August 14, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I find it interesting that anyone can try and justify the behavior of either Rachel or Ragan. Neither one was right and both were very, very wrong -- game or no game.

August 14, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I think AGP's run out of ideas. Sending Rachel to the house to "Find things out"? What is she going to learn from the last two days that she wouldn't learn later in the jury house? This was done simply to create a big blowup like the one that happened. Dumb.

August 14, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Kevin Culling said...

(Watching the live feeds)

Enzo is FINALLY getting worried and starting to play the game. (instead of just making everyone else do the dirty work.) Nice to see him squirm a little.

August 14, 2010 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Im not sure if the tantrum either participated in really has anything to do with Regan being gay or Rachel being flamboyant... both said what they each perceived as being the most hateful thing they could think of to hurt the other.

I doubt either realize how stereotypical each was being. And I doubt its is how they look at others who are gay or flamboyant.

August 14, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Now Rachel is out and out lying to Hayden about Britney trying to convince her the sab. was Enzo. Britney was telling Rachel that Brendon thought it was Enzo, which had good reason to believe, as it WAS Brendon that voiced Enzos name.

August 14, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I have to wonder at the irresponsibility of CBS bringing an unstable and volatile personality as Rachel back into the house so soon after she was evicted. She hasn't had time to get over her resentment so how is she supposed to supress her dramatic attention getting persona to interact in the house, especially without Brendon to try to real her in.

She already looked bad enough so why set her up to look even more foolish and this time with comments that the public at large will take great offense at.

With all of these reality shows they go too far and at some time the consequences of "wounded" personalities is going to be explosive and will have severe and long lasting or permanent consequences. I guess when they have to deal with a law suit due to some tragic event taking place they will start to reign in some of this nonsense.

I for one do not enjoy the return of Rachel to the house and the drama that came along with her.

August 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Oh Rachel, Enzo wasn't hanging out with the others so he could gather all the info from you!! Trust me, hearing him tell it, he wasn't enjoying it.

Hayden is either a great actor/liar or he is truly in R/B's pocket and will def. have their vote if everything stays hush hush :)

August 14, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger KentuckyBBnut said...

how many task has Ragan completed that all the public knows about? I can only think of 2. My father in-law believes its 3. I need a answer to end the arguement. please help....

August 14, 2010 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi, don't know if anybody is on . . . last post was over an hour ago . . . I was just watching TV, something normal.

Watching the feeds earlier was really hard . . . I strongly feel both are in the wrong, both saying bad things to the face and both saying really bad things behind their backs . . .

I hope to never have to see anything like that again . . . yes it is a game, but yes they are human beings . . .

August 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Rachel and Hayden have a long conversation starting at 8:45 pm.

I think this conversation may solidify an alliance between Brendon, Hayden, and Enzo.

I recommend catching it on flashback if you can.

August 14, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I can't believe that they can't get past the monetary of the 'good' part of PB ~ Matt swears he didn't get any more money than $1.00! Hello peeps...you thought the sab had a power, take that next step!

August 14, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger HighHorse said...

It's really beyond my comprehension how Hayden and Enzo can't see that Rachel is selling the Hayden-Enzo-Brendon alliance and throwing everyone else under the proverbial bus, BECAUSE BRENDON NEEDS TO BE IN AN ALLIANCE WITH THEM TO GET FURTHER IN THE GAME. Rachel pretending she cares about Hayden and Enzo is so transparent. She only cares that they take Brendon farther. How can they not see that? Gawd these people are dense.

August 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Everyone keeps saying Matt is really good at endurance?!?!

How would anyone know? No one has really fought in an endurance comp except Andrew. None of the smaller people like Britney or Kathy even tried. Ragan threw the comp to him.

So again I ask how would anyone know how good Matt really is?

August 14, 2010 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

Thanks for the input you two, I did get the feeds and have been glued to them since!! I am still reading here too, but it is fun to watch them with you all!! Thank you again!!

August 14, 2010 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn and Genie Sea I'm glad you are getting a break, and I know Lessa isn't going to be here tonight because she had a full day today.

What a hilarious and paranoid afternoon and night this has been, but poor Carolyn.

The Overnight Report (TOR) is going to become just The Report. (TR) and there is no way she can get to everything. I'm sending more boxes of fingers, eyes, ears and ice than I ever have before.

Carolyn, just call me if you need even more. I'll be up early in the morning to watch you SWEAT! ;)
♥ you.

August 14, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Maybe call it The Yesterday Report (TYR, because u gonna be tire(d) when you finish it.) *chuckle*

August 14, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Nessa1493 said...

Am I the only person who can't stand Enzo? He is such a back stabber and he doesn't deserve to be in the house, he just rides on peoples caot tails!

August 14, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 14, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

Does anyone else think Reagan and Matt have ears that look alike.Sorry I get so excited I forget my manners.My name is Deb.I've been a lurker for two seasons now. I got my grandson to hook me up with feeds this season.I have been all around different sites you all are the very best.I have some disabilities mostly home bound. Big Brother is my life saver LOL.I feel sometimes Like I Will go nuts with nobody to discuss the HG with. Thanks Deb

August 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

To move on to a different subject. Britney is now telling Enzo that Brendon never said his name. I guess she doesn't realize that it wasn't Rachel that told him Brendon said that.

August 15, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

ugh....i am just sick over the paranoia between enzo-hayden now spilled over to lane about matty..its sad..i was supportive of seeing this Brigade move forward...it would have made for an exciting watch,but im stunned to see the boys turn on matt..he has done all the hard work,won hoh twice,and obviously cannot disclose the diamond veto and they wonder why he is acting nervous?!cmon the kid hasnt been eating and has to keep a secret from his alliance or he cant use it! I cant wait to see their blank faces when he pulls himself down.. what a bunch of dummies..i hope when matt gets to the jury house he doesnt vote for any of them..they didnt do anything to get that money...i love this show but so frustrating to be on this end and see that matt has stayed loyal to the brigade..its not the same if brendon is part of it now...he wasnt the original crew...i hate that they let rachel come back look at all the drama and paranoia she brought with...again ugh....

August 15, 2010 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

Grendon you made me laugh about the three stooges...hehehehehehe..they are not seeing the real picture...your post made me giggle thank you!!!

August 15, 2010 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Blueeee Thank you SO much for calling to let me know!

Hi GayTor! Thank you so much for texting to let me know! My response: She's what?? Are you serious?!?!?

Everyone on twitter - Thank YOU for tweeting @ me!

Hi DEB :) Welcome out from the shadows! 2 seasons of lurking, huh? :)

Hi LadyJack :) Yes! Get them & Yes! You will have access to flashback!

GayTor - hehehe.. As i sit here, completely overwhelmed by the prospect, that sounds like a splendid idea... the yesterday report.

RubyRoo - excellent point re Matty and Endurance. & THanks for the 8:45 Flashback heads up.

Sunny, Very well said.

Hi DavidB :) Wow! Where've ya been?

Oh, Genie!!! I just refreshed the post.. I don't think I've ever been so grateful in my life.

August 15, 2010 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

Thank you Carolyn.Yes 2 seasons.First place I found was Morty's and then found GOT TO HAVE IT LOL.Maybe I'm slow witted.But most sites are to hard to read or mean spirited.You all are organized with just the right amount of sassyness.The other night Kathy said she worked out for an hour every night.She said BB never showed her doing this.If I'm not mistaken she went on to say how many setups ect. she did every night.That and the fact she has law-inforcement and undercover training........Makes me think BB is holding some secrets.Like her game is to play undercover and stupid and weak. I wonder when she gets down to 4 players what will happen.Like she will kick some butt in strength and smarts.She told Hayden and Enzo tonight that when she cleaned she was studing the rooms.Plus no matter how small the town since 911 she has to be trained very well.I think I will look up TEXARKANA LOL DEB

August 15, 2010 at 5:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :)

New Top Post!!

The Overnight Report

♥,
C

August 15, 2010 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Thanks Genie for giving us the highlights! Geez, what's up with Britney? Do you think she is starting to believe her own lies that she tells people?

August 15, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below