;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Afternoon Speculations in the BB15 House

Spencer has been called to the HoH Room and the rest of the HGs have been put on interior lockdown.  Speculation about a Pandora's Box and/or a Luxury Comp is running wild on twitter and facebook, however, the likelier scenario is that due to the shortened week, Spencer is doing his HoH Blog, soon to be followed by tweets and photos..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get up to speed, here are the previous posts:
 PoV Ceremony Spoiler & AftermathMonday Morning Before the PoV CeremonyThe Overnight Report

We rejoin our HGs about 30 minutes into the lockdown..

1:14pm
Quad
GM: Spencer's gotta come out of there sooner or later.
Andy: They can't just lock him up there all day.
McCrae: Unless he's going somewhere for 24 hours.

**They still don't know that this is a shortened week, and there will be a taped eviction show tomorrow, to be aired on Wednesday.

Andy: Whatcha makin?
McCrae: Hot dogs.



GM: ♫Luxury Comp.. ♫Luxury Comp..
Andy: The way my luck is, they'll be like, ok house guests, this is a luxury comp, and the way this works is, if your name isn't Andy, you get 5 grand.
Judd: mm

Andy: That's so weird that they put your luggage in there..
McCrae: You think there's a live show tomorrow?
Judd: What if he's just doin' his stupid ass blog?
GM: Why would we be locked inside?
Andy: It sounds like they're building something.  They've never changed the nights of the show have they?
McCrae: No.
**you know better, McCrae.

Andy: Also, I don't think they'd spring a live show on us.  I mean, it wouldn't be fair to you two.
Judd: Expect the Unexpected.
McCrae: Something's going on out there.

1:19pm

GM: Unless they have me or Judd leave, and there's another HoH this week.
**We have a winner!
Andy: I dont think they'd do that.

McCrae enters.

Andy: They put the luggage in there. Isn't that weird?
McCrae: They're not gonna do evictions tonight.  That is kinda weird, I guess.

1:26pm
Andy: If they don't tell me what's going on in 3 minutes, I'm hitting the panic button.  There are 3 panic buttons in the house, we should each go to one..
Judd: Where's the 3rd?
Andy: I don't know.  We should get the manual.  The one thing I'm excited about getting out of here is not having stomach turning anxiety every morning upon waking up.
Judd: I know.  We're all gonna have stomach ulcers.

1:29pm
Andy: I hope they're not just f'ing with us.
Judd: (whispers) I think someone's gonna come thru the front door.

Andy: McCrae, come hang out on the couches with us!
McCrae; Nah.. I'm just gonna try to sleep.
Andy: Whatever.  Hashtag pissed.
McCrae: Hashtag pissed.

1:31pm

McCrae: He's probably gettin' something good right now.
Andy: Say that louder.  GM's doing something in the sink.
McCrae: He's probably getting something good right now, and we're gonna get bad stuff.

1:33pm

Judd: Did you like Keesha?
Andy: I did like Keesha a lot.
Judd: I don't think she was a fan, and she played recklessly, but I liked her a lot. Her and Dan were my favorites that season.
Andy: And I liked Renny a lot too.
**ahh.. in BB10 there were so many to love.. and every eviction, especially Keesha's, a heartbreak.

1:36pm

Andy: What the hell's goin' on?
Judd: I wonder if we're waitin' for nothin.  Are you nervous, GM?  Excited?  Don't know how to feel?
GM: No..

BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.

Andy: Maybe he was just doing his blog.
McCrae: What the F*ck!
GM: It's always on Tuesday.  Always.  They're gonna change it now?  Makes no sense.

**Makes perfect sense.  Put 2 and 2 together, kids.

1:38pm
Andy: He's probably just doing his damn blog.
GM: How irritated will you be?
Andy: Very.
Judd: Maybe we'll have live show tomorrow night.
Andy: On a Tuesday??  (pause) I just feel like, why wouldn't they have gotten the Veto meeting out of the way sooner?  I mean, it could be a luxury comp or something fun..

1:41pm
Judd: He never came down.
Andy: I know.
Judd: Maybe this was to tip us off.  Is Spencer gone?? GO in the DR and tell them we don't know where Spencer is.
Andy: Maybe he's finishing up his blog..
Judd: If we've been freaking out over this damn blog and him getting the camera..
Andy: hehe.. The blog and the camera.

1:46pm
Andy goes up to the HoH landing, knocks on the door and asks Spencer what's going on.  He gets a knock it off from BB.

1:49pm
Following a loud boom and fishies, we return to loud drilling noises, audible in the living room, and freaked out HGs.

GM: Oh, I take back everything I said about never getting hurt.
Andy: I'm going to bed soon.  I'm tired.  What time is it, Judd?
Judd: It's uh, 1:50.
GM: If he was doing his blog, it would be at 2-3 o clock.  Go to the Diary Room, Spencer.  You're not Elissa.

Judd and GM move into the kitchen.. McCrae's in bed.  Andy remains in the loving room, perched.

1:54pm
Spencer: (off camera) I heard it.  I'm gonna blow my nose and walk down.

Andy: Aaaagh!
McCrae: Did he come out?
GM: No.

1:56pm
Spencer emerges from the Hoh Room..

Judd: What's up?
Spencer: Just doin' the blog.
Judd: Aaah! Screw you, Big Brother.
Spencer: Is that usually on a Sunday?
GM: Tuesday. That's weird.

Spencer goes into the DR.

Andy: Think he's full of shit?
GM: Yeah
Andy: I do too.
GM: Why would they change it now?
Judd: We got our suitcases..

1:59pm
Spencer: Picture time.
GM: Damn, it's definitely the blog.
Andy: Why the hell are we on lockdown then?

2pm
HoH Picture Time!

After they each do a F*ck You picture, flipping off Elissa's Memory wall pic, they move on to Amanda..



McCrae is in bed.

2:05pm

Andy: It's weird, you blogged and got the camera today, and they got their bags..
Spencer: I asked, is something weird going on, and he was like, I'll ask and find out.

They head up to the HoH Room so Spencer can be photographed in the HoH Robe.

Spencer: I'll tell ya, I got emotional writing that blog.. It was awesome and surreal to think about.


2:10pm
GM leaves the room, and Judd resumes the now familiar chorus.. "I just don't wanna be surprised."

**Stretch!

2:24pm
Talk up in HoH has taken a serious turn.. Parental Mortality.
**I'm way too close to my mom to listen to this conversation and type dispassionately.

2:26pm
Judd: OhmiGod.. I'm paranoid mania right now.  My biggest thing is I don't wanna look a fool.
Spencer: Will you take this picture for me?  Then I'm gonna take an anxiety dump.
Andy: I do like that GM gave a valiant effort for McCrae to use the Veto on her last night.. and she even carried it through in her speech today.
Spencer: She's defnitely got balls.
Andy: You know that she was like, Have a seat.

Judd: Is it me?
Andy: Yes
Judd: It is me??
Andy: I'm keeping you.  You're ok, but you have to realize, I'm voting between 2 of my best friends in this house.  It sucks.
Judd: I'm gonna feel like crap..  Dude.. Final 4 and the girls were up 7 to 3.
Andy: What were you thinking, ladies?  You could've picked us all off.

Andy: If it's days and I can't win it, I deserve to go home.  I've been working on that all summer long. That's the one thing with the exterminators.  We're not comp beasts.
Judd: I wish I would've quit smoking before I came here.  I could've done better on so many comps.
GM is packing.  Monster of a task!!

2:33pm
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room..
**tweet time.  Spencer takes requests from Judd and Andy.

Spencer: I'm gonna get a picture of McCrae, even if I gotta lay in the damn bed with him.

They come downstairs.. Judd notices the backyard is open and nothing's different, and announces it to the house.  Spencer climbs into bed with McCrae and takes a duo selfie of McCrae "in his natural habitat."

Judd: That means for sure it's gonna be like Step Up, Step Down.

2:42pm
Cam 1 and 2
Backyard, Couch
Andy and Judd

Judd: I've never been so nervous in my life.
Andy: I think this point in the game is so much more stressful.
Judd: Are you gonna give Gems a heads up?
Andy: I'm not sure.
Judd: Are you just gonna surprise her?  Don't do that.  It would kill me if it were me.  I wish I could've told Kailtin.. That's what made me feel the worst about Kaitlin.  I wanted to tell her, and they said I couldn't.  They said someone else could, but not the HoH.
Andy: Were Jeremy and Kaitlin the biggest blindsides?
Judd: And me!! OhmyGah.. The biggest blindside.  It hurt so much.  It stung.  Especially when I didn't know what I did, didn't know i was on people's radars.  It was like getting kicked out of your parent's house when you're 16.  That's why I was so glad y'all wanted to work with me when I came back.. Especially you.. Because we both had done the same stuff.  Of course it cold have just as well been you, had you done 1 thing wrong.
Andy: Yeah.
Judd: It didn't take much, apparently.
Andy: I bet that Jury House is so bitter..

Judd: If you and I get to final 2, it's a toss up.  With McCrae, he beat an alliance coming after him.  With Spencer, he survived 7 times on the block. You and I have equal comp wins..

Judd rethinks and paints himself the more attractive bring along, as Andy will have more votes with him. Talk turns to Elissa, and how Judd sympathizes with her, going out on a double eviction..

Andy: She told complete truths the whole time, then I lied and framed her.
Judd: Well, don't do me like that tomorrow.
Andy: I wont.  My cyborg censors set on her during that live episode, and I had to get rid of her.
Judd: And Amanda, OhmyGod.. She hates me.. She told me and other people, she considers the worst day of her life the day I came back in the house.
Andy: She screamed at me on the way out the door. "I thought I could trust you."
Judd: Yeah, your shirt's chopped in a million pieces.
Andy: I'm sure.

2:51pm

Judd: (re HoH) You have to win it, Andy.  That is yours.  Tomorrow might be your comp.  To be honest with you, I don't stand a chance in that.  I know the days of eviction, but she won't give enough time to do math.  I'll probably have to guess..

3:11pm
Spencer: I guess JU-DD is wackin' and packin'.

Andy: (whispers) I don't know what to do.
Spencer: I don't know what to do either.  I wish she wasn't comin' up here so we could talk.

Andy: What a bummer.. TO go from thinking we're doing something fun to having an eviction.
Spencer: I'm glad it was C-Man.  Chris is the coolest.
Andy: I hate that guy for what he said today.  I'm kidding.  I don't hate you, Chris.

Spencer: Is that not the most beautiful face you've ever seen?  I love my Murdoch.  I putin my tweets, Go to your local shelter before you go to a breeder. #ILoveMyMurdoch
GM: Get sprayed (sic) or neutered.

Judd comes up.

Judd: I feel like I'm missing something..
**he's referring to packing.

Judd: Where's McCrae?
Andy: DR.

Judd: I wish they didn't take those ducks.
Andy: I know.  I really want my duck back.
Spencer: I'm a boundaries pusher in the outside world, but I don't see a reason to be one here.

Judd walks out the door.

Spencer: What's he doin'?

Judd comes back in.

Judd: I was gonna go pack my BB Bag.. But I don't wanna be down there, if McCrae gets out of DR.  I've held it in since I've been back.  I wanted to say much worse, but I knew I couldn't.   Like he's told me about 5 times that he cried when I left.  OK..
Spencer: That was being whipped by Amanda.

GM: Aaryn, you're a little bitch!  Have your own set of balls.  That's who you should be mad at.  She did everything everybody else wanted.  I never heard him say anything about you.
Judd: I'm still gonna be nice to him, if we're all hanging out tonight..
Spencer: I know there's a certain amount of production in McCrae.. He understands that some things are for production value.
Judd: Did he say that?
Spencer: nonononono..  Basically what I'm saying is that I don't think he's gonna be an asshole to you.
GM: So do you think he was the root of you going home?
Judd: Naw.. (**Fishies --3:22pm)

CUT TO:
Cam 1
3:22pm
Andy: I don't know what he's trying to do.. I wanna get you and Spencer alone, but both of them are on my nuts.
McCrae: i know.
Andy: Can you believe  Chris?  "Hey! Everyone on jury won 10,000 bucks.  Just kidding! Tomorrow's an eviction!"

Cam 3
GM: She tells me she's not gonna put me up.  Bitch! You nevah been Hoh!
**Amanda, I believe.  Oh, and GM, she never needed to be.

3:27pm
GM continues talking mad smack about everyone who was ever in the house and dared open their mouth or breathe.. and wasn't an exterminator.

Out back on Cam 1, McCrae enjoys a smoke and some peace.

3:29pm
BB: Spencer, please go to the Diary Room.
Judd: I'm so grateful to be working with y'all..
Spencer: If we coulda gotten f'in McCrae out this week..
Judd: If we coulda started working together a couple weeks earlier.. kept Howard..
Spencer: Had Aaryn doing our bidding instead of F'in Amanda's

3:31pm
Andy: What're you thinking now?
McCrae: It's gonna be easier to vote him out.
Andy: So you're on team keep gm.  I feel like I'm where you were before.. Just thinking about telling him I'm voting him out makes me want to cry.
McCrae: I'm at the point where I don't care.  If it was you or Spencer, it'd be f'ing the worse.  Eviction tomorrow..
Andy: DO you think tomorrow's wont be live?  And then Thursday?  They wont evict another one of us on Thursday, willl they?
**Yes they will.
Andy: What's wrong.
McCrae: Judd.. What a dick move.

McCrae says he's not at all prepared for a BB questions HoH..

Andy: We're gonna have a 50/50 shot of making it.. And I'll be honest with you, it's been us since the beginning.  I'm not gonna f*ck you over.
McCrae: Same goes.
Andy: Honestly, I think I have the best shot of winning over you.  We played very similar games and we were on the same side.
McCrae: Dude.. I hope you'd take me.  50,000 would be awesome. It's like, yeah, Amanda's in the jury house, but Amanda can be so polarizing. It could be hurtful to me,
Andy: And I could be in the same boat with Helen and Elissa..

McCrae: Judd was even saying he would vote Spencer if he went to jury. There's probably other people who think the same way.. We were top of the totem poll the whole time.

3:37pm -- Judd comes out.

Andy: But it is super impressive.  Surviving 7 evictions.
Judd: I'm sorry about how I behaved earlier.
McCrae: It kinda took me off guard. I said wowsers on live tv.
Judd: The fish food ends September 18th.
Andy: Yeah, I think that's gonna be the finale.  Especially since they're rushing this week.
McCrae: Next week will be rushed too. I bet they don't even give us a day between noms and veto.
Andy: I feel like, since we're not on lockdown, it's gonna be a questionnaire tomorrow..

3:40
Judd: Think we'll get alcohol tonight?
Andy: I don't know.  They said they were getting us up super early tomorrow.  It's crazy that we only have a week left.. or a little over a week.
McCrae: I know.. That's nuts.. That's so crazy.

Judd: Everything I said was just game related too.  I really do wanna hang out with you and stuff.
McCrae: That's cool.
Judd: This'll wear off after a while.  Probably pretty fast once you get back in the real world and actual stuff matters.

Spencer comes outside..

Judd: Feels like Springtime.
Spencer: Feels awesome.
Andy: Do you guys wanna go for a hike in the woods later?
Spencer: Absolutely.

3:44pm
Cam 1 and 2 - Boys Club on the backyard couch, talking about movies.
Cam 3 and 4 - Gm is in the HoH room, plucking..
Behind the keyboard -  Dinner time!  Thank you for being here! :0)


CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I lost my mom in December. I saw her every day. I still have a hard time with it. Not sure i could have read it w/out bawling.

September 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NaturalGrace (((((((Hugs!!!))))) I'm so sorry!

September 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Thank You!! It's a process. Just keep swimming.

September 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Poor Judd
To be blindside again

Maybe mccrae can warn him ahead of time, just like his true buddies are doing?

Watching spencer play it might have been fun to watch his diabolical mind at work earlier had the moving company not been unraveled so early.

September 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Natural Grace - More hugs to you!!

LScott - Mmmm.. I'm hoping Judd has the presence of mind to confirm beyond the shadow of a doubt to McCrae that Andy was the vote that sent Amanda home.

September 9, 2013 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Skooter222 said...

I lost my in-laws in the last two years and I still have a head time with it. Thank you so much for the blog, it really helped keep me going when I was caring for two very sick people.

September 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Hi Carolyn*
I have nothing much to contribute with respect to the game..er...show...err disaster.

The people playing are just players, I have no feelings towards them, good or bad, I just don't care for their choice of conversations for the most part.

I watched the show late last night. Found it interesting how well GM did all of those dances on her injuries..things that make ya go hmmmm.
They should be glad to be in the a/c at BB- 103 here today in the shade.(LA is usually warmer than my town just a couple hundred miles north- in california, a few hundred miles is a short trip lol)
I just returned from my frinds' winery for lunch, it registered 111 on my car thermometer out there.
The building is over 100 yrs old, no a/c. We ate in the shade!

Naturalgrace- I too am sorry for your loss. I've been through that. My mother passed at 58. I think I cried in the shower every day for two years. Hang in there lovie*
P*

September 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Crayonsmom said...

Hi Carolyn and BB Buddies!

I love your site Carolyn, and I love the Dishers (though I don't know why you're called that). I enjoy everyone's varying opinions & many of you have taught me a thing or two.

I truly appreciate the critical analysis' I read here; most importantly the integrity in which all posts are made. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I wish I could contribute more, but I'm not up to it these days (Breast Ca., Stage IV). But I pretty much echo what the Grendon writes - who I believe is an awesome analytical thinker and writer, too.

Was that pic you posted yesterday of the Intercoastal, Carolyn? I miss those beautiful aqua blue beaches. But I have the Great Lakes and I love 'em dearly. I'm just a hop, skip and a jump from Grand Traverse Bay - woo hoo!

I know I'm rambling; the shyness in me is wanting to delete what I wrote, but throwing caution to the wind . . . .

About the final 4:

I'm sending all my good-thought-rays to McCrea.

May he:
1.) Win the next HOH,
2.) Nominate the conniving Bromance: Andy and Spencer,
3.) Win the Veto,
4.) Keep noms the same,
5.) Find a pair of boots,
6.) Don't drown in Andy's tears

Buh-bye, Andy
:)

September 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger LifeSweetLife said...

Yes, I agree. If Judd is smart he will use the dirt he has on Andy to his advantage! It's the perfect and only way I can see them keeping him. And I am so ready for Andy's sneaky butt to walk out the door!

September 9, 2013 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger atxnnok said...

Carolyn, thanks for all the great updates.
Naturalgrace28, my mother is 101 and even though she has the most positive attitude about life that is possible, she also knows that she is getting more fragile with each passing day. My heart breaks for your loss.
Crayons mom, I'm glad that BB and this sight are here for you during your illness.....Loved your 'May He' post!

September 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@CrayonsMom...I'm sorry to hear of your breast cancer. I hope you do well. I'll be praying for you.

September 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

I'll be honest this is just pain full to watch Judd be in agony over possible eviction.
I just think he was not emotionally and mentally prepared for this game and think he will need therapy when he gets out.
Wish the guys would man up and let him know their plans and help him thru it!
Guess I don't have that thick of skin after all!

September 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon Carolyn and all

I have read and heard a bit about all GM's injuries because she has competed in and been successful at competitions that she is faking. Has no one ever heard that dancers true dancers work through their injuries. Has she not been dancing for 23 years. I'm not sure in what capacity she has been dancing but I do believe she has the tenacity and intestinal fortitude to do just that.

September 9, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger SF Brian said...

Thanks again. For ALL you do. Just want to comment that the GM statement regarding "never been HOH" / said she wouldn't put me up, is referring to Amanda. Amanda tried to sell GM on her longevity if she kept her, one week after she fought for her to go up on the block in a bid to save Andy. Andy ... never mind Andy. hashtag no love. hashtag ruthless.

September 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Skooter! Thank YOU very much!

Hi Pally :) I wanna go to your
friend's winery for lunch!!
#jealous

Regarding the new ads,
I've resisted it for years and years, but with the severe and drastic changes this season, I had to at least TRY to make up the difference somewhere..

Hi CrayonsMom! We're blessed to have you as a part of our community. I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis.. As the daughter of a 30 year bc survivor, I can confirm, there is HOPE and lots of it. :) (((hugs)))


HI LifeSweetLife :))

Hi Attnok :) Thank you!

Hi ShiShi! :)

Hi Yasmin! :) Poor bubby

Hi SusanBaker :)) I concur - dancer's feel no pain when they need to perform.

September 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

SFBrian :) Thank you for the heads up!

September 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Crayonsmom

Thank you very much. When I was younger my sister used to tell me I had too much time on my hands because I spent far too much time thinking.

September 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

4:24pm GM and McCrae make their F2.

Who knows if it means anything but it happened.

Hi Carolyn, everyone.

September 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Regarding Judd-I have not been happy with him since he returned. I don't have a problem with him being voted out for game purposes or personal reasons. But why torture him? I can understand lies of omission in order to keep things calm and peaceful until eviction. But they are deliberately pumping his head full of dreams and false hopes. They don't plan on giving him a heads up, opting instead for another blindside. I used to look forward to a big blindside occasionally. Sometimes it was the only way to be sure the target wouldn't be able to flip the house (Boogie). Sometimes the target had such a huge ego they were more or less asking for it (Dustin). But almost every eviction this year has been a blindside. I think it's a combination of cowardice and cruelty. And people said Amanda was the mean one with the over inflared ego because she told Helen the truth.

What is wrong with these people.

BTW-Since GM shook on her F2 with McCrae, does that mean she intends to keep the deal? I don't know who or what to believe anymore.

September 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Crayons Mom - Re the pic I posted -- That was here on Key Biscayne. We're a little island right off Miami.

September 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers!!

I tried to post this earlier from my phone, but it has seizures every time I try to sign into google for some reason....

Anyhow, I am back from Costa Rica... Amazing place, I highly recommend it if you get a chance to visit.... I spent the last few days catching up on DVR'ed episodes, flashbacks, and of course my favorite blog :)

Now that I am current, all I can say is WOW!! What a crazy few weeks!!

Judd, buddy, what happened to you? Bring back that humor I so enjoyed.

Nice to see McCrae standing on his own, but what were you thinking sending Elissa packing when you knew Andy was the liar? You know there was no way Andy was going to resume his loyalty to you. At least with Elissa you had a chance, and she would have remained on everyone's hit list. Oh well.... I hope you know what you're doing.

Who would have thought Spencer would have lasted this long? At this point he may have pawned his way into $500,000.

I love this game.

September 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tam!! :) Welcome back!! Next time you go to Costa Rica, I wanna sneak in your suitcase.

September 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm propping my eyelids open, and not doing a very good job of it.

please mind the critters. :)

I'll be back dark n early with the Overnight..

September 9, 2013 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

Caro
I have to believe mccrae knows
He is playing Andy now


It's a goof on a goof

September 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:17pm cams 3/4

Andy is having regrets about blindsiding Judd. He doesn't say he won't he just doesn't like doing it. Spencer says he, Judd, won't be bitter in jury. Have you met Judd Spencer? Andy says he wants to tell Judd that he's had a thing with GM since the beginning. This makes Spencer a bit nervous. Andy reassures him that they are good though. Andy says to Spencer that he trusts GM as much as he trusts Spencer. Then quickly Andy says but I haven't made a F2 with GM. I'll shake your hand right now he says to Spencer. You planted a seed of doubt Andy, now watch it grow. Andy may be finally thinking of jury votes because he is agonizing over not telling Judd.

On another note. I hope McCrae wins HOH and then he's F3 and it doesn't matter who wins POV. Some will say he should just try to win POV since it has all the power. This is true but at this stage it doesn't matter. Whoever goes and whoever stays I think he can beat them.

5:30pm Andy speculates if Judd is really working with McCrae and his POV speech was a ruse. I can't wait to hear it. I think he may be the first re-nom to ever make a speech. So many firsts this season.

September 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:46pm cams 3/4

Spencer tells Andy he wants him to win. I mentioned this earlier today. Spencer knows he playing for second and he's okay with it. He says McCrae has put him in harms way to many times and GM hasn't really done anything for him. They still believe they could've talked McCrae into using the Veto on GM.

5:51pm cams 1/2

GM cuts the "friendship bracelet" in half and give half to McCrae. He says awesome this is cool as hell. He goes outside, cam stays on GM. He comes back in but cams still on GM. He goes back outside and you guessed it. Don't know what he is doing with it or they just both want to keep part of it. I would've thought they had to give it back.

Andy still saying he'll tell Judd but not until a few hours before. Spencer says to tell him during a commercial break. 5:57pm Andy leaves HOH. Spencer listening to CD. Andy comes down and says McCrae is outside smoking and pacing. GM says pacing? She goes to look laughs and says that's a first.

September 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:00pm cams 3/4

Andy is telling McCrae that he is going to tell Judd. McCrae says he'd like to be there too. Andy then says he's going to lie and tell him that GM and he have been closer since the beginning. McCrae says he wants to talk to him as well. Andy is blowing smoke up McCrae's bum saying he has been with him since the beginning. McCrae says with GM, her word is bond. Lots of talk about both Judd and GM could win over them. They both say it's got to be them and Spencer f3. Andy confirms with McCrae that they are both voting out Judd. I predict another big blowup before he leaves. Could be on the show. Andy says he'd like to win but he'd be okay with second.

Judd's POV speech threw all of them off. No one seen it coming. I really can't wait to see it. More great TV.

They talk about the HOH lock down music. Aaryn and Elissa complained about the 80s playlist so they got the BB theme for two hours LOL. They say anything but country. FAST FACT There are almost twice as many country radio stations than all others combined. I learned that in broadcasting school. I didn't even know that before.

McCrae says he's getting nostalgic knowing the end is in site. They talk a lot about early casting and the hotel time and we of course get fish. Even if they make f2 they want to see the jury house. Andy wondering what the six women are doing. This gets us fish too. Although Skippy was a bit slow on the button.

September 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:36pm cams 3/4

Andy and McCrae talking about the Amanda vote. Not sure if Andy is still snowing him or McCrae is snowing him. They both seem so convincing.

6:38pm GM comes out and talks about production so it's fishing time again. Before that though she said that Judd showed her something behind the mirrors. Arrows on the floors so they know where they are going. She starts to say it's like a horror house. Now McCrae has us fishing.

6:42pm Judd comes out. They all believe what we do that Elissa is getting America's Player because of Rachel's fans. McCrae and GM talking about how to beat the system. We didn't get fish for that surprisingly. Judd is falling asleep and yawning. McCrae says the socks that GM gave him are bad luck, when he wore them he got nominated. He doesn't see the irony that she nominated him.

September 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Before I read this I must say. I am goin to miss u guys more than the show. Please please if u don't already will u bless us with an update blog through the rest of the year???

September 9, 2013 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Thank you all for the well wishes!

September 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@NaturalGrace28. I'm so sorry <<>>. I lost my mom this past April and it is still a daily struggle to not talk with her or see her everyday.

Can someone please answer a ?? Are McCrea and Judd working together and pretending to be angry with each other? I have missed a few days of updates (had no time), I have read some from yesterday and today but just kind of lost.

Also, I am sooooo tired of hearing them badmouth all of the other HG's that are no longer there. it is horrid, the things that are being said. The reason GM keeps getting hurt is KARMA Baby!

Thanks Carolyn, your updates are the only ones I read. Love BBDish!

September 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

4:11pm bbt CAM 3

McCrea drys off in the HOH shower and forgets to cover up when he opens the door to retrieve something. I'm not sure what he grabbed because I was to busy looking at his nekkedness. After all Amanda has said about it....I was a little curious!

September 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

11:35pm bbt CAM 3

Judd and McCrea are alone (for a moment)on the patio. Judd tells McCrea that he is sorry for what he did/said earlier. McCrea totally understands and appears to have no hard feelings at all.

Guess who quickly ran outside to halt any attempt at a McC/Judd deal making conversation? One hint he used to be cute when he popped up everywhere.....but then he morphed into evil Andy.

September 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below