;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovelies. :-)  Happy Tuesday to you!  As it stands, Judd is still being evicted, and they are still not telling him.


As a reminder, BB will be taping a show tonight that will air on Wednesday, and the feeds will likely be down from the time taping begins until after the show airs on CBS Wednesday night. Whether they'll come back on after the east coast broadcast or the west coast is a mystery.

In years past, we've had people in the audience for this sneaky little episode.  This year, no one does.  There will be rumors flying like mad, claiming to know who won the Final 4 HoH, but that's all they will be, rumors and guesses with a 33% chance of accuracy. ;-)  Not bad odds, but we really prefer confirmed truths.

By the way, Ladies.. today is the last day of that 3 day $10 bra sale I mentioned the other day.  Here's the link, if you need to replace your pokeys. ;-)

As we rejoin our HGs at midnight, McCrae and Andy are shooting pool, Spencer is watching and chatting with Ginamarie..  McCrae gets called to the DR.

Judd is inside packing.

Ginamarie: Couldn't I get hurt like 4 weeks ago?  Thanks again, guys.  I'm sorry your HoH was cut short.
Spencer: It's ok.  I don't even like the room, to be honest with you.
Andy: I like it.
GM: That's why I like to come back down the night before.  You feel like you're in a different zone, kind of. But it's cool that there's a couch.. a table.  If that was an apartment, I'd live there. I'd just need a kitchen.  I'd probably put glass doors around the bathtub, so there's it's a shower and a bath..



Spencer: I didn't even take clothes up there.
Andy: I didn't either.
GM: I just took some shoes up there to decorate, so there'd be something pink.
Spencer: Is your room at home mostly pink?
GM: No.

Andy: I was so irritated that I had folded my clothes so meticulously, and then I had to pack and repack and pack and repack..
Spencer: Me too.
Andy: What's Judd doing?
GM: Did he go to DR?
Andy: No.  I'm gonna go to bed soon.. I'm kinda sleepy, and I feel like I should take advantage of that.
GM: Me too.

Spencer: Can you believe it's 8 more days in this house?
GM: You think the finale's gonna be Wednesday?
Spencer: I know it is for a fact, 100%.

Judd comes outside. GM tells him the finale is on Wednesday.

12:11am
Spencer: Anybody wanna go upstairs?
Judd: I will..
Andy: I wanna go to bed in like half an hour..
Spencer: Me too.

Andy: What time is it? 12:10?
Judd: That's what time I tried to go to bed last night.

Andy and Judd go to brush their teeth.  Spencer goes to the Storage Room for Chocolate Milk. GM is hobbling up to HoH.

12:15am
Spencer: Those pictures bring a lot of strength.. Know what I'm saying?  They remind you what you're here for.
GM: I'm getting tired.  I didn't go back to bed after Veto (ceremony) and then they called you up here, and we were like, what's goin' on?
**fishies
Spencer: Just because of our Exterminators, I want to be able to tell him.

Andy enters, then Judd..

Spencer: Alright, I wanna hear everybody's favorite memory of bein on the show,
Judd: Favorite was days 77..
ALL: Same.
**77 was the day the stars aligned, and they got rid of Amanda and Elissa.

Judd: And Day 2 when I was sick all day, cuz I felt like I was missing out on meeting everyone.
Andy: My least favorite was Aaryn winning HoH on day 13
Spencer: One of my worst days was day 37..
Andy: When you won the veto?
Spencer: Yes, but the 1st half of the day was Amanda and McCrae on a witch hunt for who was MVP, and McCrae pulled me in the Storage Room and told me, if you don't win this Veto, you're going home.
GM: My worst was the day Nick left.
Andy: 21.
GM: My best.. day 42, my 1st HoH.. and having my birthday here..
Andy: I had a really bad one, day 6, Aaryn came up to me and said, you're gonna go home soon if you don't stop hanging out with Elissa.

Judd: One of my other worsts was when he won the Veto the other day.
Spencer: Mine too.
Andy: Same.
Spencer: My heart just sunk.

12:24a
McCrae comes out of the DR.  They call out to him, with the HoH Door closed.. He goes outside.

Spencer: Ian hosting was cool.  Shoutout to Ian.
Judd: Shoutout to Ian Terry!
Spencer: As we all leave from here and go our separate ways, this will be something that'll always connect us.
Judd: I'm sure.  I'm so nervous about going home home. Aren't you?
BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.
Spencer: I'm looking forward to going home. I have no apprehension about it.
GM: Me neither.  Back to home, back to work, back to dancing school. Get ready for halloween.  Before ya know it, Christmas will be here.

Judd leaves.

GM: If there's an HoH tomorrow, I'm gonna try to kick ass for you guys.  That motherf'er can't be on that much of a roll.
Andy: Gah, I'm so mad that he won that Veto.  I hate it.
**are you really, though?
GM: Out of all of us too.  Motherf'er.
Spencer: I know.
GM: Was Judd helping you, or was it distracting with the time?
Andy: It was helpful.
Spencer: I became too paranoid about the clock.  He's coming' back.  It was just to get a pill.

12:26am Judd returns.

GM: Where was that picture with Marilyn taken?
Spencer: Somewhere with her family? That was her facebook pic for a while.  They cut my picture staring time short.
Judd: I can't wait to see my dog.
Spencer: Oh man.
Judd: They probably don't remember us.
Andy: They do.

Spencer: I was reading this study a guy did about dog brain waves, and this guy was able to determine that his dog liked his wife more than him.. because of his brain waves.
GM: Aw.

12:32 Silent Lullllll

Judd: It's hot in here.
Spencer: It is. It's cool in the morning though.
Andy: It is cool in the morning.
Judd: Except in the bathroom.

Spencer: Hard to believe 8 more days.  There's a lot gonna happen in 8 more days.  I'm so ready for it.
Andy: I know.
Spencer: September 18th is kind of a big day in my life, actually..
Andy: Why?
Spencer: I've told you about my friend Rachel... (fishies)  Well, she was pregnant.. It crushed my soul.  We have lunch on a weekly basis.  Marilyn's fine with it.  Her husband's fine with it.  I always saw myself being with her.  When she got pregnant it was such a kick in the gut. My parents met in high school, got married, the whole fairytale.. And I always saw her as my fairytale.. and she got pregnant and that went out the window. Then I started dating this girl named Misty..

12:34a --who apparently has not signed a release -- helloooo, fishies

12:37am
MCCrae Enters HoH.  Spencer's telling them about the first ballet he went to..

GM: You being there.. and her asking you.. means the world to kids..
Spencer: I

12:39am
Andy: Alright everyone.. I'm gonna go to bed.
GM: I will soon too.
Andy: Goodnight, everyone.
Spencer: Do something funny in the Dining Room

They all watch him to see what he'll do..

12:42am
Andy cuts the light and climbs into bed.  Upstairs, GM is talking about Nick and a sweep her off her feet kiss at the finale..

**Stretch!

12:50am
And then there were 2...

Spencer:  Amanda, Candice, David, Jessie, Helen, Kaitlin.  This'll be easier.  I'd like to keep up with you, GM, Andy, Howard.  I'd like to keep up with McCrae in a way.
Judd: I told him I'd like to keep up with him, but that was game. I can't see myself going to Minnesoate, or Boca.
Spencer: I can't see him moving to Boca.  I think he just got caught up in the showmance.. having someone to f*ck.
Judd: I thought she was attractive when I first saw her, but personality.. I didn't find Elissa attractive either.  Too much makeup all the time.  I thought she looked best with her glasses on and no makeup. Look at all that black n white.  I bet everybody's rooting for McCrae and hate us..
Spencer: I don't think so.
Judd: Ian seemed to like him.
Spencer: Ian likes the nerdy guys.

Judd: Would you ever come back for an Allstars?
Spencer: I would.
Judd: I would too, but I don't think they'd ask me back.  Man, I'm glad y'all got Helen out while I was gone. Man, Candice has been in that jury house forever.. Elissa's picture looks different than the others.
Spencer: She's got that flower thing that makes her look different.
Judd: Her and Candice probably have the worst pictures for the girls.. And Dave for the guys.  Andy's is weird cuz it's sideways. Andy's hilarious.
Spencer: Andy is funny as shit.

Judd: You thought I was gonna tear up today?  Nothin' will make me cry, unless something really bad happens.
Spencer: In that letter, Marylin says Sam's already grown like 3 inches.  Case and Sam.. sweet kids.  They're just babies.  They're not really old enough to be anything else.
Judd: You wanna have kids?
Spencer: I never have, but Marilyn's one of those women who was just born to be a mom.. So I'll probably do the American dream thing once we get married.
Judd: Nothin' wrong with that.
Spencer: Nothin' at all.

Judd: I hate sleepin' in the room.  I almost would sleep better outside on the couch, or in the hammock.
Spencer: It'd be awesome to sleep out there.
Judd: We're getting up early tomorrow too.. 8 on eviction days?  I'm so nervous dude.. Most nervous I've ever been in my life was comin' back here to compete in the HoH to get back in.  Most nervous I've ever been in my life.  10x worse than this.  You think Andy's for sure.. You don't think he's blowin' smoke?
Spencer: All he's told me is you're staying.
Judd: Any plans for this week?
Spencer: If McCrae wins this HoH, it's gonna be difficult.
Judd: Most stressful week ever. Ever. When's the 18th?
Spencer: Wednesday.
Judd: SO you think we'll evict someone again THursday?
Spencer: Possible.
Judd: I don't wanna be in the same spot Thursday. I'm gonna smother myself in this blanket.
Spencer: During the double?  I was up against Candice, then you..
Judd: I was pissed yu went up so much,
Spencer: Me too.
Judd: Especially when there were so many people left.

1:02am --
Spencer: (muffled, in bathroom)
Judd: yeah, dude, we just gotta hang tough.  After I get through tomorrow, I'm gonna have my head so in it again.
Spencer: (muffled, in bathroom)

Spencer brushes his teeth..

Spencer: I'm freaked out moving forward.
Judd: Yeah.. I'm gonna stop with the worry wart shit tomorrow.. God willing everything goes to plan.  Just get motivated to be here.  I wanna win, but if he dropped out, it wouldn't be like life or death. Warrior Mode, dude.
Spencer: Warrior mode. I gotta think about this girl here, and those 2 dudes there..
Judd: And your folks. Going into this, I gotta think, he's a little 140 pound punk ass kid.  This is why I wanted him gone before Elissa.  She could've never done that puzzle.
Spencer: Maybe, maybe not.
Judd: She's got a kaleidoscope brain.  Me and Andy gotta step it up during this HoH.  I gotta stop actin' a fool during comps, cuzzing and stuff.  I don't want my little cousins to see that. I don't want them to think it's ok to act like that.
Spencer: Put it this way, in everyday life, it's not ok, but this is not every day life.

Judd: I'm gonna just take a leak up here before I go to bed.  You sleepy?
Spencer: I'ma try to sleep.
Judd: Me too.
**I swear I hear Angels singing.

Judd: You ought to get GM's bed after she leaves.
Spencer: I've considered it.  I like my bed though.
Judd: That room's just so much darker.  OK.. I'm gonna try to lay down and get some sleep.

They fist bump goodnight...

1:10a
Spencer: Alright, man, getcha some good sleep.
Judd: Alright, I'll talk to ya in the morning.

Judd enters the Rainbow Room with a flashlight in his teeth.. takes off his shirt and climbs into bed.
Upstairs, Spencer finds the song he wants on the cd and lays down to enjoy some tunes.. and look at Marilyn's pic.  Then he re-reads his letter.

1:20am
Andy and Judd are perhaps down for the night in the Rainbow Room\
Spencer's up in HoH, powering down..

I'm gonna give it another few minutes, but this could be it for tonight..  I don't have eyes on GM or McCrae though, so..

1:30am
The Quad is on a restless Judd and sleeping Andy..

1:45a
I take it back.. The lump in GM's bed, on Camera 3, now looks more like her and less like stuff left on her bed. Spencer's up in HoH, listening to music in the dark, and using his chest as a percussion instrument.

1:46am
After brief fishies, Judd is up and likely heading to the DR, although skippy still has the quad as shown.

1:50am
Judd returns to bed.. Spencer takes off the headphones and tries to sleep..

2:00am
All's well that ends well.. Sweet dreams, houseguests... We'll see you when BB wakes you!

CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When it comes down to it, will Spencer keep Andy or Mccrea? I think GM would keep Spencer and McCrea, Andy would keep Ginamarie and Spencer, McCrea would keep Spencer and GM, I have no idea who Spencer would keep. I think he may be the best liar.

September 10, 2013 at 2:56 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

It's getting increasingly difficult for me to read/watch now. I'm trying to accept the decision to oust Judd over GM (though I'll never understand it). And I also don't understand why they're not telling him. He was blindsided the first time and now they're going to be cruel enough to do it again? SMH... Oh well, the lesser of all remaining evils... I say Andy and Spencer F2, Andy for the win.

September 10, 2013 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh! Pardon my manners, the sadness has taken over...

Have a great day everyone!!

September 10, 2013 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Ryder said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Someone is going to start eating The Leftovers today. I sooooo wish it could be GM!

September 10, 2013 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Its hard to know how the jury will vote with this group. I think even if Mccrae wins out he might get snubbed for some reason. But Andy and Spencer are making a mistake taking GM. She is much more dangerous f2 than Judd because of Helen and all the women voters. The only one GM has played a better game than is Judd, but stranger things have happened, just look at last year.

September 10, 2013 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I love you Judd, and I will miss you!!! Not sure who I am going to root for over the next week, as none appeal to me personally or through game. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I think GM is going to win this game!!!

September 10, 2013 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone! :)

I'd love, love, love if Andy is the next house guest out. He just turns my stomach.

September 10, 2013 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

A quiet night. Unlike tonight when Judd flips the heck out, again. They say they're going to tell him but the longer they delay it the worse it will be when they do tell him. He'll be pleading like crazy again.

I hope McCrae stays on a winning streak and kills the HOH. I think anything physical and I'll have it. At the same time GM will probably lose a limb to win. If Andy sees that GM has it he'll just give up without looking like he is giving up. Why get blood on his hands right.

Then it would probably be McCrae and Spencer, again, on the block. I doubt GM would put up Andy. Of course then McCrae could win Veto and send Andy packing which would be awesome.

September 10, 2013 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

G'morning Caro ....

I really don't have much to say except that this is BB crunch time. It's less about strategy and more about winning competitions.

Yet, on strategy, I don't understand why the two exterminators (Spencer and Andy) want to keep GM over Judd.

I think both have a better shot at the whole prize (or even 2nd place) with Judd than they do GM. GM is better at comps, and she has more wins to hang her hat on for the final vote.

McCrae hasn't been one of my favorites, and still isn't ... but he is the only one left to root for in the end game. He needs to either win HoH or Veto (the next veto is the most important non-Final HoH comp of the year).

I'm also on board with this blog needs a HG "shout out" .... this is BY FAR the best BB blog on the internet.

September 10, 2013 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Jerry! :) I think he's the best liar too.

Good morning, Lucky13! :) (((hug!)))

Good morning, Ryder! :) hehehe

Good morning, Jumbo! :) if GM wins, I'll plotz myself.

Good morning, Lulu :) ugh ugh ugh

Good morning, KBynes :)

Good morning, Michigan Man :) --My thoughts exactly -- Why start playing differently now?? " If Andy sees that GM has it he'll just give up without looking like he is giving up. Why get blood on his hands right. "


September 10, 2013 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Shamrock! :) Thank you very very much!! I did get a few shout outs when Adam was in the house.. And honestly, I'm pretty shocked I didn't get ANY this season from Elissa.. She's been coming here since Rachel's first season..

September 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I will probably never be in that house, but if by chance I ever am, I will meet you Carolyn, everynight, outside on the couch, when everyone goes to bed ;)

September 10, 2013 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

The only reason I can see Spencer and Andy keeping GM over Judd is they just don't trust Judd and McCrae. They didn't see the f2 deal that McCrae made with GM last night. They feel that McCrae could swing Judd back to his side whereas GM would be tougher. Once again they didn't see the handshake. Although as someone has pointed out before handshakes don't mean much to GM. Pinky swears are her currency.

September 10, 2013 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I just got 2 new bras!! Thanks Carolyn!!!

My apologies if TMI, but that was a steal!!!

September 10, 2013 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i haven't been reading or watching most but im sorry for judd to go boooo. I wish gm and andy would leave.

Its been to hard to watch im acutely done with the season and not sure next year if i should even get feeds again. I more likely will but this year is just booo. I'm so up set and don't like the end at all. cbs did a bad job this year.

I am reading your stuff and watch about once a day on the feeds just don't feel like watching much bet Thursday will be different

have good day car and dishers ty for the read

September 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Rolandcat said...

I agree with Michigan Man (go McCrae) and Shamrock ( best BB site).

They did not want to have to listen to Judd's begging and his anger so are waiting as long as possible before telling him. I cannot wait till he walks out the door. GM is really injured and figure she will not be 100% in comps.

September 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies. Looks like J U Double D is history. I was hoping Andy would tell him last night to give Judd time to stew, get mad and tell McCray all of their secrets. It still could happen, even on his way out the door. By then though Andy will have McCray so snowed he won't believe Judd.

Looks like a quiet couple of days coming up.

Have a wonderful day.

TripL hope you are feeling better!

September 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Good morning, Lulu! :) THANK YOU! :0) It's a date! Oh, and re the bras, not TMI at all! Who can say no to bras on sale for $10?!

Michigan Man :) If there's one thing GM is, it's malleable.. A hideous racist when she's comfortable her audience enjoys that.. a "lady" around Elissa.. I don't whether to trust her alliance /promise to McCrae, but I think she'll do what it takes to get to F2..

Good morning, Tiffany :) Have a great day!

September 10, 2013 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Buddies!
I can understand game wise why they are choosing to keep GM over Judd, he's just not only unreliable in the game but also emotionally unstable compared to GM and most likely is also why they want to wait to tell him that he will be evicted.
Andy is just proud to be Andy!
Telling McCrae he would win over him ? Come on Professor Do you really think everybody is playing for 2nd place to You?!
Or how about telling Judd that Elissa told the truth and that you lied and framed her? Hmmm while I don't think even if Judd told McCrae there is not much he could do with that at this point, But put a fire under his bum to win comps...way to go! In any case Judd will take that back to Jury!!
Oh and Amanda is probably doing what she does best strategizing and working the jury for votes for her Man McCrae!

September 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, RolandCat :) Thank you very much! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :) I've got my fingers crossed for just that - Judd telling McCrae that Andy was the hinky vote..


Good morning, Yasmin! :) I agree - to even the playing field, they really do have to get rid of Andy next.

September 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Wendi said...

Regarding the bra sale - I just got this info that I thought I would pass along - To save even more, use coupon codes RETAILMENOT15 and SLKDEALFS13 at checkout for an additional 15% off plus FREE Shipping! So the bras end up being $8.50 shipped (normally $38 + shipping).

September 10, 2013 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

There isn't much happening to talk about at this point.

Judd is a broken record asking every other minute if they are keeping him. I can't really blame him except I keep remembering what he said on Thursday when Elissa was begging for his vote. "The next person who asks me to keep them is getting voted out."

GM has made final 2 deals with all four guys at this point. I am pretty sure she shook on more than one of them. For a girl who says her word is all she's got (she doesn't even realize yet how true that is)now, when she is forced to go back on her word she won't even have that.

Andy is starting to look stressed out and he is starting to make silly mistakes almost letting things slip out in conversations. I think he knows three truths that are eating away at him. 1-His perfect plan was not so perfect and he may not be there at the end. 2-If he does make final 2, he may not stand a chance of winning. 3-In 8 days, he will have to face the accusations and anger of all the past HGs and I think he knows that America may not love the Exterminators.

Spencer-I think he knows he made it that far, not because of his great game but, because no one viewed him as a threat. He knows that, for that reason alone, almost anyone would consider taking him to final 2. He's fine with that.

McCrae-He's been showing us what kind of a player he could have been all along. Personally, I find him to be much less offensive than any of the other 4. They can't seem to celebrate any of their own successes without trashing everyone who came before them and anyone left that they view as a roadblock. I am going to be rooting for him and worrying while the feeds are down. I don't really even care who leaves, as long as it's not him.

September 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!
I'm starting to get a little sad that the season is coming to an end. . .in the same way that giving birth is horribly painful, humiliating at times, and something you never want to repeat, 9 months from now, I will have forgotten all of that and I will be looking forward to another season and spending time on the most amazing BB Blog on the internet. I am so grateful I found a forum such as this to call my new "home" for Big Brother:)
I know that this is a little off topic, as we head into the final week, but something I have seen on the live feeds has really been disturbing me, and I feel like if I don't say/write something I am not keeping my moral compass intact.
The HG's have been horrible to Elissa, yes. They have been racist, vile, conniving and cruel. I won't argue any of those points. But something has been happening that I find to be even worse.
Eeryone knows about GM's eating disorder. This is not a secret. I am not bringing this up to gossip or belittle her. She needs help, period.
However, the way that Big Brother (the producers, the camera operators) have chosen to handle the issue is more despicable than anything happening in the house among the contestants.
For the past two nights, they have CHOSEN to follow GM into the bathroom and keep the camera on the stall while she performs her nightly rituals. The current HG's have commented (not in unkind ways, but knowingly and without emotion)and they know what she is doing. Production knows what she is doing.
To let someone self-harm (that's what an eating disorder is) and not interfere is beyond reproach to me. To not interfere, but to play it up for the feeders, I can't even begin to describe the anger I feel for that.
It will not be the HG's that turn me away from Big Brother. Nor will it be the feeders, bloggers. It will be the way that this crew has thrown her under the bus with no regard for her personal safety and well being.
I AM NOT a fan of GM's. But, I will absolutely pray that she finds the inner peace and gets the help she needs following this show.I hope every critic out there can turn the other cheek and do the same.
And with that, I will go back to back seat playing and hope everyone has a pleasant day away from feeds:)
Melissa (Sushi Ushi)

September 10, 2013 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This has nothing to do with anything but...

Have you ever seen humane traps? They are used for pest control, usually squirrels, possums, raccoons and other animals that find their way into people's houses. People who want them out of their homes but don't want them killed use them.

Basically it is a wire cage. When the animal enters, a door closes and they are trapped.

I was just thinking of how funny it would be if a human sized trap could be placed outside the BB house door so when Andy leaves he will be stuck in a giant rat trap.

September 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I am just so over this group of house guests. Can't hardly shake up anymore enthusiasm. Usually, I can't hardly wait to see who wins. This year I just don't care. But thanks for all that you do here Carolyn. Now everyone hit the tip jar this week! See you next year!

September 10, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Paula :) Thank you very much!

Good morning, Grendon :) hehe

Good morning, SushiUshi! :) Thank you!! :)

Good morning, Wendi! :) Niiiice! Thank you for the heads up!

September 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I've got no sympathy for GM. Guess that makes me a bad person

September 10, 2013 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Paul :) said...

Yes!!!

September 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Paul :) said...

Yesss

September 10, 2013 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

It really is a hard choice who I'd like to see in the F2, but having to choose the lesser of two evils, I would probably go with McCrae and GM, by process of elimination only. Because I really do not want Andy in there at all - I hope he gets evicted Thur night, with no chance of winning any money. In the Jury House, Amanda/Elissa/Helen will be furious at Andy and will not vote for him no matter what.Spencer is awful, the things he has said is completely vile. Not that GM hasn't said her fair share, but I think for her it is just out of pure ignorance - she doesn't know any better. But she will once she see's all the Feeds on the outside. But I'd hate to see McCrae win, only because I don't want to see him move to florida and get eaten up alive by Amanda. If he guaranteed everyone that he was over the showmance and was planning on staying at home and buying his parents a new house and going to school to learn a trade - then I'd vote for him. Get Andy out !!!!!!

September 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below