;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BB16: Happy Big Brother 16 Premiere Day!! Sneak Peek Pics and Videos and Viewing Parties, Oh My!

Happy Big Brother 16 Premiere Day, BB Lovers!!  Tonight's the night!! And so is tomorrow!

But first... I think it's time we take a much closer look at our BB16 HGs... Bravo, I say.. Bravo!

Helloooo Gorgeousnesses!

I hope to see you ALL here on BBDish for the Premiere Viewing Parties, tonight and tomorrow night.  The festivities will begin at 7:50pm Eastern both nights, so we all have time to say hello before the show starts!☺ And, of course, there will be doorprizes, so make sure you find your way into the comment section.

Then tomorrow night, after part 2 of the premiere airs on the west coast.... We'll have FEEDS!!!!  For me, and I'm sure for most of you, that's when the show truly begins.  It's just not Big Brother without the feeds. Can I get an Amen? ;-)

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live FeedsSpeaking of the feeds, if you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for?!

The time is now: go get the feeds deal. The Early Bird is so close to disappearing, the banners all went wonky last night, and I had to replace all of them.

I really thought that was it.  That's why I sent out the distress call on the BBDish facebook and twitter accounts. It's supposed to last til the 26th, but increased pricing is also supposed to start on the 26th, and frankly, none of us know what time they're making the switch. So signing up now is really your safest bet.

I have a truly wonderful feeling about this season. Truly. Wonderful!  And.. I have so many extras planned for you!  I think you're gonna love em!☺


And....  Here's a Sneak Peek at tonight's Big Brother 16 Premiere:

If a Live Feed Ad Shows on the Video itself, Please do NOT click it!

As you can see, this is much more than just a video, this is a monster spoiler, in that now we know who the two groups are!  The group we're seeing in the Big Brother 16 Premiere Sneak Peek, which is quite probably the Wednesday night move-in group, is made up of Cody Calafiore, Devin Shepherd,  Donny Thompson,  Paola Shea, Nicole Franzel, Frankie Grande, Amber Borzotra,  and Joey Van Pelt.  

Naturally, it follows that the 2nd group, which will move in on Thursday night and compete in their own HoH comp, will be made up of Brittany Martinez, Caleb Reynolds, Christine Brecht, Derrick Levasseur, Hayden Voss, Jocasta Odom, Victoria Rafaeli, and Zach Rance.

♫ I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!!

Once last thing... As a thank you for using the links on BBDish to get your feeds, we've been reimbursing random BB fans who ReTweet specific @BigBrotherDish tweets.  We started off saying we were gonna do 16, and when that was done, we upped the ante to include 10 more!  Here's yesterday's tweet to RT:
It'll be the tweet to RT til around noon eastern today, then I'll announce some winners and make another one. So.. Keep your eyes on the @BigBrotherDish twitter feed. And... Good Luck to you! ☺






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Amen!!!!!

June 25, 2014 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A.M.E.N.!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo psyched : D

June 25, 2014 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen!! So excited!! Let the summer begin!!

June 25, 2014 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen! So excited! Let the summer begin!

June 25, 2014 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WoooHooo!!

June 25, 2014 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!!
Good morning BBDish Friends!!!

Happy BB16 Premiere Day!!!
YYYYaaaaayyyyy!!! Our summer addiction is back and I for one, am on the edge of my seat. My work day can't go by fast enough. The countdown is on....

Everyone have a great day and I'll see you all later!!!

♫♪♫ Aaann-ti-ci-pation ♫♪♫

June 25, 2014 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Carolyn, I hadn't even read your post before I greeted everyone. But now that I have, allow me to chime in... Amen!!!

June 25, 2014 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Yay! Happy 1st night kickoff. Amen and hugs. May your fingers and back get some much needed rest before the chaos begins.

June 25, 2014 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First time commenter! Trying to be more involved this season :) super excited for tonight's show!

June 25, 2014 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Fellow Dishers,

#HOLYMOLY #haPpYDanCIng #wOOTWoOt..ir is FINALLY here..I am so excited..Tonights the night..

Have a great day everyone...we are all about to belong to BB and Miz Carolyn for the next 3 months...I love sitting here wondering what is going to happen, who each of of us is going to like, who will be the villain, the crier, the peacemaker, the comedian...I can hardly wait to meet each one and get to really know them inside the house....

xoxo
Pammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

June 25, 2014 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Aly Katz said...

My first season with the live feeds!! So excited!

June 25, 2014 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Amen Sista! Happy Premier Day everyone :)... let the games begin.

June 25, 2014 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♥☺☺☺♥☺☺☺♥☺☺☺♥

Gooood Morning!!!

Happy Premiere Day, Everyone!!

♫A-a-a-men!

♥☺☺☺♥☺☺☺♥☺☺☺♥

**Shhh.. Don't tell anyone, but I'm sneaking out for another bike ride.. before there are any critters on the feeds to fret over. ;0)

June 25, 2014 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am happy to finally join your viewing party.

June 25, 2014 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AMEN! This is my first year to get the feeds (even though I can't really afford them, but I can) and I'm so excited. I watched BBCAN2 Live Feeds when it was on and it was my first time ever to watch em and I loved em! Now it's time for the US!!!!!

June 25, 2014 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Woo Hoo! I am so excited for tonight! I am happy to say I got the feeds through your site of course! I finally took the plunge! See you all tonight!

June 25, 2014 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooo hooooo! It's Day 1 of Insanity 2014! :O)

Hi, Caro & Dish Buddies!!!

As we say in (Pittsburgh) Penguins Nation, "Buckle Up, Baby!"

First year Feeder, so I'm excited to watch the critters without the censorship of TVGN. It'll be interesting to see how much sleep I end up missing. Ha ha

See you all later for the release of Critter Group 1 into the Treehouse & the First HoH! :o)

June 25, 2014 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

WOOHOO!!!! Shhh.....I'm at work. lol I have the Dish site and live feed site in favorites in one of the areas I work here. I'll put it in the favorites of each area I work so on any down time I may have.....I can sneak a peek. hehe. There's quite the group of personalities in this bunch. I'm reserving any opinion until the feeds start up though....which I obtained AGAIN through our lovely hostess...Carolyn!!!! thank you for another exciting year, and another season of overnight reports. That's how I keep up on a work day!! (12hr shifts) Carolyn.....YOU ROCK!!!

June 25, 2014 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Topher said...

First time to post, long time follower of bbdish. Locked and loaded with the feeds and ready to get this party started.

June 25, 2014 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

OMG I'm sooooo excited!! I told hubby the kids were going to bed at a decent hour tonight! He asked why. I told him because BB started tonight!!! He responded with "So I guess I need to find a hobby for a while!?" LOL

June 25, 2014 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger gramps said...

Good Premier Day morning to everyone! I haven't commented in years but have been a BB addict since season 2 and I found the Dishchicks part way into Season 7. Been here RELIGIOUSLY ever since. As the saying goes, "There's no place like this place near this place, so clearly, this is THE place." I cherish this "family" of online friends as much as my RL ones and look forward to another great season, hanging out and sharing our mutual summer addiction.

To anyone waivering about signing up for the Live Feeds (thru here of course), let me give you a small nudge. I have "been on the feeds" (as in a drug) almost from the beginning. It is totally worth the small fee. The total experience of Big Brother is hugely increased. Without the feeds you may be blind-sided like Britney in Season 12.
(Congratulations, you made it to Final 4, however, you've been played by "The Brigade" from the beginning.) Don't be a
Britney; get the Live Feeds.

As for the huge "cost", for the season (plus the 30 days at the end of the show where you can relive past seasons) it works out to around 21 cents a day. If you have a job you can probably find a quarter a day leak in your budget.
You will totally be glad you signed up.

June 25, 2014 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

AMEN!!

Hi Goddess of the Dish!!

Another season of BB, with some twists that I hope will rejuvenate our interest and limit the bashing ... over the past few years, there has been so much controversy ... I am all for competitions and game play, I so hope it stays that way ... I am hopeful you will have East Coast link for the show, if not ... I will have to watch PST time and be 3 hours behind ... much love and hope to be here tonight, have a prior commitment so may only be here at the start ..

Let the games begin!!!

June 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

AMEN! The time is almost here. I'm so ready, yet not ready. Better be ready, though.

ACK!

June 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger sissylm said...

Just got my live feeds....through BBDish of course!
Thank you, Carolyn, for all you do!

June 25, 2014 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Honeygirl said...

Smiling so big my face hurts!!! It's BACK!!! Yay!!!

*Pours one out for gaytor*

June 25, 2014 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Wish I could be here tonight :( On vacation and babysitting grands so their parents can go out to dinner. Look forward to all the discussion!

June 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn you are awesome, first time to post, but have been following the Dish since season nine and have gotten the feeds through your link the last three seasons. Thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to another Big Brother Summer!

June 25, 2014 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hello everyone! ...it's so great to be back! I'll see everyone tonight at the premier.

June 25, 2014 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger shardaze said...

I'm so excited !!!

June 25, 2014 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Carolyn, Is there a way I can send Danny money though paypal. I'm heartbroken.....


Sandy

June 25, 2014 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Amen! I'm so ready to be drama-fied and bored and grossed out and sleepy from being up all night with the feeds and everything else that the BB summer brings.

June 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First time commenter!! Hello everyone! I am soo excited for BB tonight.The countdown begins.See you guys in 50 minutes!!!

June 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

test

June 25, 2014 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment of the season here (maybe? lol)....trying to remember password. Hello Carolyn & fellow Dishers!!

June 25, 2014 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Carolyn & fellow Dishers!!

June 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Welcome Nadia

June 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Shi Shi..

June 25, 2014 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be rooting for the first 8 contestants this year the rest are too shady and creep me out

June 26, 2014 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below