;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2014

And the PoV Players Are...

The feeds are back and the HGs are letting us know who will be playing in the PoV today.. one by one.. conversation by conversation..

If this is your first time on BBDish today, these 2 posts will get you up to speed: Saturday Morning Before PoV Player Picking, The Overnight Report.

Playing for the PoV:
  1. Cody
  2. Brittany
  3. Victoria
  4. Nicole
  5. Zach
  6. Caleb
Frankie is hosting.

11:11am
Frankie: I get to host finally. It's gonna be fun.
Victoria: I'm gonna nap for an hour. What if it's the money and vacation one..

11:12a
Cam 1
Kitchen area

Caleb: I wanna go through honey and then get hit with a bunch of feathers and come out lookin' like a schmuck...
Cody: I agree.  I want that as well.
Donny: But this could be winnin' some money.

Caleb: I've won HoH, so winning Veto would be golden.. And Donny's not in it, so I got a good chance.
All: hahaha!
Derrick: If nothing else, I think it's a double evic this week.  If nothing happens today to replace the Have Not.


11:14am
Cam 1
Beehive
Nicole: Obviously, I want to win this comp.. I wouldn't be obligated to take Victoria down would I? I just don't want to be put up as a replacement nom.
Christine: If you won, you would look So good to the guys.  I would say if Derrick, Caleb, Cody or Zach have it, don't touch it.
**huh?  that's too many bodies..
Nicole: I just feel like it's my time.
Christine: It is your time.  3 guys against 3 girls..

11:19am
Cam 3
Cody and Caleb have the Amber talk...
**In lieu of smashing my head on my desk, I shall skip it.

I'll be checking in and out today..  Definitely I'll see you back here in a bit with the PoV Spoiler... The minute it happens!  If you're watching the live feeds and you witness Cody in the HoH shower, please let me know in the comment section - with a time and camera number!☺ 







Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger David Lockner said...

Thank you Carolyn...for your continued sanity and ours...for not covering the Caleb wine-fest over Amber once again..

It was asked if they had to pass a psych test to get in, but after 3 months locked up with him, they wont be able to pass one on the way out...

This cast....so many unique strategies, including no strategy at all for some...

Nicole, so disappointing for a superfan...almost a cuter, sweeter, hometown version of Victoria, only maybe with a purpose. Always leading on Hayden, yet cuddles with Cody every chance she gets. She was all up on Zach the other night too. Could be strategy though to stay in good with the boys. If only she knew her best friend is already her gateway to them.

Christine, superfan that is about to not learn from Brittney Haynes mistake. Plays like Andy, but headed down the road to be Brigaded at F4...

Cody, about the wishy washiest guy...seems he'd rathr get rid of the girls that wont fall at his feet like a greek God instead of looking at the big game opportunities right in front of him...bad choices Cody, bad choices...

Jocasta, history shows that the house momma only makes it so far until they just need to make an easy decision with little blood...better step it up girl!

Victoria, poor Victoria....no game at all, no reason to even be there, has no clue where she is and what it means to even be in the BB House...and Carolyn, I would absolutely value your opinion on Victoria's behavior vs. the standards set forth by her orthodox belief.

Amber...where was this gameplay 2 weeks ago when you had the chance to make a big move? Too little too late now to keep the girls from being picked off...kinda wish you had listened to Joey, huh?

So many more I could on about....but LOVE this cast and the variety of games they all bring!

July 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Shots of Cody in the shower? Hahahaaha you kill me.
Btw I hope Victoria leaves and Donny gets to stay. She doesn't deserve to make it to jury.

July 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Veronica in TN said...

Finally a reason to root for Amber!! Hope it's not too late.

July 19, 2014 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am rooting for Brittany who has been trying to play this game from week one but keeps getting slapped down with the lies of others. I hope she wins the POV and screws up the laughable wusses that are afraid of strong intelligent women or in their case any woman who does not pander to them.

July 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Carolyn~~LOL!!! You are so ding darn funny!!!!

July 19, 2014 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Cody has some kind of punishment where he goes outside every hour. Not chum.

July 19, 2014 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oops. Commented under wrong post. Forget it. Lol

July 19, 2014 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below