;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Overnight Report

Happy Sanity Sunday, BB Lovers!  I hope to see you all here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party (aka The Feather Boa Sunday Gala) tonight at 7:50pm eastern! 

Saturday after midnight was another crazy, fun night in the BB16 house! Let's hop right into the live feeds, join our HGs and see what they got into...


11:50pm
Quad
Backyard
Brittany, Frankie, Nicole, Hayden, Christine, Donny, Cody, Derrick
VOICE:  Brittany, 20 hours to go.
Brittany: I did 800 in 4 hours.

Jacosta: That's  lot.
Nicole: That's good.
Cody: If you need some pointers, let me know.
Brittany: Just be nice.

Hayden gives his encouragement in his own special way.. dancing and then going full moonie.

Click HERE to read the rest of the Overnight Report.



He drops his pants at 11:49pm on Camera 3, if you're keen on seeing it via flashback.


11:55pm
Brittany misses one, drops to the ground and sccoches over and back to retrieve the ball.


Brittany: My legs don't work anymore!


CUT TO:
12:05am

Voice: Penalty Kick!


Frankie: (Clarabelle DuPree voice) Here, I'll hold this while you go get your ass kicked. Not to put too fine a point on it.

Brittany runs over.

Brittany: Want me to pull it for you?
Cody:You want to? Sure, come on..

Brittany pulls with gusto, really putting her strength into it.


Cody: OK.. Take it easy, killer.  Did you enjoy that?
Brittany: Yes! hahaha!

Brittany resumes kicking her ball, shouting encouragement (?) to Cody.

Brittany: yeah, Cody, get it!
Cody: It's like right in my crack.  (done) 

12:07am
Cam 3
Cody and Frankie head inside to the kitchen..

Cody: That thing doesn't feel good on my ass.
Frankie/Clarabelle: Well, it's not quite designed as other such things are.. I am quite familiar with them.. from my days as a gypsy...
Cody: I wanna rip your nipple off..
Frankie/Clarabelle: Oh my goodness! You beautiful man!

Frankie jumps into Cody's arms.  Then it's down to business..

Cody: Dude.. Why did you throw me under the bus?
Frankie: Me?
Cody: Yeah
Frankie: Shut up.
Cody: That's what I heard..
Frankie: For what?!
Cody: Sayin' like I was the reason you put up Amber, or somethin' like that?

Frankie: (emphatically) No.  I said that she sat in front of me and told me.  She said the same thing she said to you that she said to me. 
Cody: I know, but I was like.. Caleb came to me and said, "Frankie said that you..
Frankie:  Oh God..

Cody:  I was like, Listen, man.. She said to me something.. Me n Frankie didn't really talk much about it. So I was just like, F'in A.
Frankie: No. I said that she said the same thing to you as she said to me.
Cody: I was like, Bro, she's lyin right to your face.  I was like, man, Is Frankie throwin' me under the bus?
Frankie: I was like, she said it to me and she said it to Cody. 
Cody:And so now.. I don't understand.. Is he pissed?
Frankie: He wants to trade his 5000 dollars for the trip, so he can take Amber.
Cody: So now, in a way,
Frankie: I pulled her upstairs and said, cut your shit.
Cody: Dude, she's pissin' me off.
Frankie: Exactly. Cut your shit, because everyone sees what you're doing.. That's what you're doing.  Amber has Caleb again, completely back in her corner.
Cody: F*ck. I was like, she said it right to me.. And I was like, I hope Frankie's not throwing me under the bus, cuz she's lying to you.
Frankie:He said at one point, she's gonna go home next week..
Cody: I don't wanna be sitting here and he's gonna f'in flipflop on us, and I had a chance to backdoor him.
Frankie: No.  No.  That's never gonna come up.  He's mad, but he's just Caleb.
Cody: It's frustrating having to deal with this on both ends, cuz Amber's like a 2 year old the way she goes back and forth, and Caleb just follows her.
Frankie: Exactly. But I'm actually really pleased that he doesn't have the Veto.  I'm pleased. I just feel like this is just another..

Frankie: I didn't throw you.  I might have hooked you under the bus WITH me...
Cody: hehehe
Frankie: So maybe that counts.  I never said you made me do it..  Do you wanna go upstairs?
Cody: Zach's sleeping though.
Frankie: He'll sleep through anything. (Whispers) Cuz I wanna tell you everything.  

12:14am They head up to HoH..


Frankie: So basically what happened was she came up and I called her out on what she was doing.  I said, "I understand that you feel like you're on the bottom of this alliance of 8 that we created, so you're scrambling to build a group outside the alliance to take you further in this game.  Am I right?" And she was like, "Yeah."
Cody: She actually said yeah?
Frankie: Yeah
Cody: But that's pretty much saying she's working outside the alliance.
Frankie: Yeah.. And I said, "That's gonna get you into trouble.  You're connecting with people, making emotional relationships, and strategic plays with people that are going home.

Cody: And for me, with what I said to Brittany, I don't know how she misconstrued what I said.
Frankie: It wasn't misconstrued.  It was thoughtfully altered.

This is ongoing at 12:15am on Camera 3 and 4, if you'd like to watch it on flashback.  I've got to move forward into the night..

CUT TO:
12:25am
Camera 3
HoH
Cody, Frankie, Christine,

We join this conversation in progress..

Frankie: Also, I feel like we could get rid of Amber without fall-out from Caleb, if we tell the correct information to him.

Cody: Well.. I.. have.. boatloads of information that I could give to him.
Frankie: Just say that she tried to hook up with you. 
Christine: That's brilliant.
Frankie: It's literally that simple. Be like, Amber tried to kiss me last night.
Christine: He's voting her out.
Cody: Oh.. My.. No.. Because here's the thing.  He would literally go right to her. He would.
Frankie: No.. It has to be right after she leaves. It would be damage control.
Christine: Ooooh

Cody: It'd be like, "Dude, listen up, I wanna be honest with you.  I didn't wanna say this beforehand, because  I didn't want you to think anything, but this kinda shows, like, she tried to come on to me.. "

Cody: "I'm tellin' you it's not like that, and I told you, I'm loyal to you, bro."  And that's that.  Or.. he might just punch me in the face.
Christine: hehehe
Frankie: Hopefully that wont happen, but then he gets out.. Physical Violence. Perfect, out, done. I'll ice your face and nurse you back to health.

Frankie: I feel like he's controllable, but I feel like we might just have to play a little  bit of babysitting.  That's ok.
Cody: That's what's been happening this whole HoH.. Today, Brittany told me, "I trust Amber."  3 days ago, she told me, "I don't trust Amber."  So I questioned her on it.
Frankie: She is a snake. The best part is, I keep telling Amber, I see that you're playing the game, and you're playing it very well.  She's not.  She's playing the worst game.
Christine: What do you think Jocasta and Donny are gonna do?
Frankie: We need to stop talking any game to other people.. There is no reason to turn Amber against Brittany.  No point.  We now know that everything we've been saying is true.  100% true.  Brittany, Amber and Jocasta have formed a 3 person alliance called The Witches of Eastwick.
Christine: Yeah.

Frankie: I named them.
Christine: Haha! I was like, What?!

Cody: Along with the 8 person alliance Amber has with us, which is called the Go F*k Yourself ALliance.
Frankie: Devin's Dicks.

Talk turns to Donny..

Frankie: He knows.  He was like, "If I was you, I'd put me up.  It's the smart thing to do."


CUT TO:
12:55am
Camera 1
Brittany, Cody, Hayden, Derrick

Cody: You lovin' kickin' my butt?
Brittany: Yeah!
Hayden: C'mon, Brittany!

GoalCheck --
Derrick: You're procrastinating. C'mon.  70 left (to 1000).
Cody: When you finish, you have to go in the hot tub.  And when you go in the hot tub, I'll give you a foot massage.

Hayden tends to her net, which is coming apart at the bottom.

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside and close the sliding glass door.
Hayden: Oooh, Yes! They're gonna fix it for you.
Derrick: Is Brittany allowed to go in, John?  Sorry.  I didn't mean to say your name. 
Brittany: Am I allowed to go inside?

**Fishies.

12:58am
Camera 1
Brit's locked in the Beehive room, kissing the door.. and a few HGs are on the other side of the door, as if her punishment was Solitary Confinement.  Late Night Skippy hits the wrong button and sends us into the Jeff Loop.

CUT TO:
1:30am
Camera 1
Time for some more ass kicking for Cody.

Cody: This is utterly demoralizing.  I'm standing there and yanking a show into my ass.
Hayden: Cody, honestly, this is pretty much the exact same thing as when I play you in pool.  An ass-kicking.

Cody finishes and  they make him get right back to it.

Brittany: Don't worry, Cody.  I've got 46 more to go, and then I'll pull up a chair and watch you too.
Cody: (kicking himself) Thank you, Sir! May I have another?
Hayden: hahaha
Cody: Shaquille O'Neal's foot.
Hayden: This is great, man.  This is fun entertainment.

Brittany is tiring and missing more shots now..

CUT TO:
1:33am
Camera 3 and 4
Kitchen
Nicole and Christine

Christine: Amber goes, "It's just sad that Brittany has to do all this, and then she's going home."  She's trying to flip the house, by the way.. Amber wants Brittany to stay.  And I said, "I do not give an F.  That's how the game is played.  Go cry later."
Nicole: Did you hear what I said?  I got heated.  That's why I went upstairs and took a nap.  She said, "I feel so bad for Brittany.  She can't handle this.  She's in pain"  Or something like that.  And I said, I don't think it's any worse than this.." (indicating her German-tard)
Christine: yeah
Nicole: And then I said, "It didn't matter who had the Veto.  It was nothing personal.  I was taking it."  And um.. I also said something else..
Christine: Amber said, she was like, "I would've way rather had the unitard.  That's torturous." I said, that's because she's an idiot and doesn't know how to do it.
Nicole: She's making a huge deal out of nothing.
Christine: Zach could've done it way faster.
Nicole: That's annoying.

And here's Nicole's Tard of the Week from the back..

Nicole: That's so annoying. (whispering) She better hope she wins HoH next week.  The thing is is that we can't put her up, because she always gets herself off.
Christine: mm hmm
Nicole: You or I have to win HoH next week.
Christine: I want to sooo sooo bad, but I wanna win it with someone I can work with too.
Nicole: What if we won it together?  Would that be bad or good?
Christine: hmm.. good question.
Nicole: You and Hayden need to win it together.
Christine: That would be awesome.  That would be perfect.

 CUT TO:
1:44am
Camera 1

Almost to 1000...

And.. she gets there!  Hitting this milestone, Brittany pours herself a beer and says she's gonna take a break, maybe sleep a little and resume at 5am.


She offers 1/2 of her beer to anyone, but no takers.  They tell her no, and to enjoy it, she's earned it. While Brittany takes a break, Cody kicks a few to Hayden as goalkeeper, gets a Stop That, doesn't comply, so.. they sound the whistle for another Cody ass kicking. hehe.

Voice: Penalty Kick!
All: hahaha

Every time the voice comes over the loudspeakers, Cody must kick himself 10 times.  Hayden counts off, with a sword for added emphasis..

Number 10 looks like it might make... a more painful contact than Cody's anticipating..
 Hayden: Great job, Cody! I couldn't have more fun watching you kick your own butt.

Cody moves over to the jacuzzi and speaks sweetly to Brittany.

Cody: Put your whole lower body in.. How much of a break are you taking?
Brittany: I don't know. I'm pretty tired.
Cody: It would suck to be out here by yourself.
Brittany: Yeah
Cody: I wont make you be out here by yourself.

She pulls her legs out of the water and walk over to her basket of stuff.  Cody heads inside to grab her his big blue blanket.  Brit heads into the porta potty..

Brittany: My hips, my ankles, my toes.. That's like some hardcore frikkin..  Ew.  Somebody peed and didn't flush.

Nicole calls Hayden over for a whisper.  She's concerned about leaving Cody and Brittany outside togethe, that somehow, something might change in terms of the target this week.  Hayden tells her not to worry abou tit. They go inside, and Nicole says she's about ready for bed...


CUT TO:
2:05am
Camera 3
HoH Room
Frankie, Zach, Derrick

Frankie:  It's for safety.
Derrick: I don't know why she (Amber) doesn't feel safe. We've done nothing to burn her.
Frankie: Cuz she let Brittany get into her head.  Brittany told her she's at the bottom of whatever we have going. Without even knowing, she told her that.  And Amber said, "Do you think so?!"  And Brittany said, Thanks.  Thank you so much for telling me.
Zach: Every time I talk to Cody, she's like staring at our conversation trying to know what we're talking about.
Frankie: She's the least subtle person on the planet.  And when we were outside, she said, "There's a lot of people talking shit about me that shouldn't be."
Frankie: Make her feel safe.
Zach Everyone talks shit about her.
Derrick: She's in 9 alliances,
Zach; She spread herself out way too thin.  Now she's not making jury.
Frankie:  And I think Jacosta is gonna vote to evict Brittany.. Against Donny?

They toy with the idea of casting a hinky vote to sink Amber even further..

Frankie: But if we do that, and she wins HoH, she's on a head hunt.
Derrick: If Brittany's gone, it would be such a dumb game move for her to put him up.
Frankie: But you're dealing with people who've never seen the show.
Derrick: With you on the block, you have a few locks.. Next week, all you need is 5. 
Zach: We have 5, with Nicole.
Derrick: It would all depend on who she put up on the block with you.. Probably 2 guys..
Frankie: 2 guys.. Probably Hayden.
Zach: Then I'm goin' home. Nicole would pick Hayden.
Derrick: That's why it's so important to keep loyal Caleb here.  He would not vote you out.

Zach: I'm just not letting Amber win HoH.
Derrick: That's the one where if she's on the wall, you can't come off.
Zach: I'm not comin' off til my arms fall off.


CUT TO:
2:26am
Frankie and Derrick
HoH
Cam 3

Derrick: That's what's so great about Caleb takin' that 5 grand.  It puts a huge target on his back. Me n you are sitting here with 10 grans in our pocket, and nobody knows it.  I can tell you, if I was in that PoV, I would never have taken the money.  It's a death sentence.  That's why Nicole didn't take it.
Frankie: I would've taken the Veto.  Even if I was Zach, and I was 3rd, I would have taken the Veto.
Derrick: Right.  Just to show loyalty.  Cody was like, WTF?  We just gotta keep doin' what we're doing..
Frankie: If Zach had f'in taken the Veto from her, given her the trip to Germany, she wouldn't be getting all this sympathy now..
Derrick: Right.
Frankie: We wouldn't be dealing with alll of this shit.
Derrick: He doesn't even want a trip to Germany.  He tried to sell it to Caleb.


CUT TO:
2:45am

Christine: Victoria had her 1st cheeseburger tonight.
**gasp!

CUT TO:
3am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch
Derrick, Christine, Frankie, Nicole, Hayden,
Brittany is present, but sleeping.

Derrick: Don't get old, Hayden.
Nicole: That's what he's afraid of.
Derrick: Dude, life is so much simpler.. I love my life now, like I would not change it for the world, but I can remember college.. I would go to school.. My mom would send me $20 for the week, and i could make it work.  Now it's billlls..
Nicole: You can't scare him.
Christine: It does suck.
Hayden: I have bills..
Derrick: Now add a family to that. It's always somethin', dude. 

CUT TO:
3:15am
QUAD
Backyard Couch
Topic: Booty dancers at gay clubs..

Frankie: It was so much fun.  I was like, I would do this for free, so thank you for paying me.

Then onto drink prices in Manhattan.. 10-14$ per.. Zach is shocked, but I can't figure out why, since it's the same in SoFla.  Then on to Nicole's Germa-tard.. and to Frankie's vocabulary in German, which is all sex related.

Frankie: Ich wil arsht ficken -- I want anal sex.  Ich habe keine gummy -- I don't have a condom.
Zach and Nicole repeat..


CUT TO:
3:21am
Camera 3
Bedroom
Victoria and Derrick

Derrick: You're fine this week.  Your'e safer than I am.
Victoria: What if it's a double eviction?
Derrick: I think you're still safe.  There are bigger targets in this house than you.

Victoria: Cody's pissed. He didn't say anything to me until like 2 hours later.. he's like, good job.. He barely congratulated me.
Derrick: He was probably pissed that he had to go first.
Victoria: In the first week, when Frankie put me up, he reassured me.. COdy has barely made eye contact with me.  He never even tried to make a deal with me.. to tell me that if I didn't win the Veto, I'd still be safe.
**that's because he never considered the possibility of you winning.  None of them did.
Derrick: I can't even imagine who he's gonna put up. It sucks bein' in that position. I definitely think Brit's gonna go home.  I know she's mad at Nicole.. and Cody.. I'm gonna vote with the house.  I'm not gonna put myself out there.
**oh so subtle..




CUT TO:
3:27am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch
Hayden, Nicole, Zach, Frankie, Christine

Frankie: Ohmygosh.. I have the most amazing story I can't tell on national television.
Zach: Does it involve anal sex and a condom?
Frankie: No, but it does involve a condom and an airplane.
Hayden: You're part of the mile high club, aren't you?
Frankie: Um, not with penetration.  Not with anal, I'm not.
Hayden: That's awesome.
Zach: Are you part of that club?
Hayden: No.. I've only flown by myself or with my family.

Frankie teaches Zach useful phrases in German.  Talk turns to Nicole's outfit.  The guys say they should have made it with a poop shoot for her, so she wouldn't have to take the whole thing off to go to the bathroom.

CUT TO:
3:32am
Cam 3
Darkened Room
Derrick and Victoria

Derrick: You gotta keep your head in the game.  Your family's gonna be so proud of you.
Victoria: It's still so early in the game.
Derrick: Exactly. I'm proud of you.  You did a good job.
Victoria: Thanks. I'm gonna go sleep...

Victoria leaves the room and crawls into her bed.
 
CUT TO:
3:56am
Cam 1
Backyard Couch

Nicole is playing with Hayden's hair, doing their nightly flirty chat..  Birttany is present, but in and out of wakefulness..


CUT TO:
4:00am
Cam 3
HoH Bathroom
Frankie and Zach

They're talking about how comfortable they are in the house, by a rating of 1-10.. Frankie says he rarely feels safer than a 7.. Zach is more confident.  

Skipping ahead a few minutes to 4:05am.  They're in bed, and they're talking about once they get the numbers way down.. to final 5 and 4.

Zach: Honestly, if it came down to it, I think I would put up Cody or Derrick.
Frankie: hmm. I don't know.
Zach: Actually.. I don't know.  At that point it wouldn't matter though.
Frankie: Well, it's the difference between a half a million dollars or not. Yeah, it certainly would matter.
Zach: Well, not really, because you and I are gonna be the last 2 people here, is what I'm saying.
Frankie: Not if the wrong person wins the 2nd to last HoH..
Zach; So you think I should be up Cody?
Frankie: Not necessarily. I think Derrick might take me and you.. 

Speculation and wishful planning continues.... And THIS concludes the Overnight Report.☺  See you on the flip side!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning. Coffee’s hot, the morning is still and Britt seems to have actually gone to sleep, whoops back awake.
Is Cody beginning to see that some in his alliance are throwing all the blame on him for events? Will he wake up in time? I liked that he called out Zach on his treatment of Britt, there’s the Cody that we all liked.
I think Zach is a nasty piece of work and, IMO, Frankie is not far behind, just a lot smoother with it.
I’m impressed with Amber’s loyalty to Britt even though she realizes that it’s not good for her game with the boys.
I’m unimpressed by Christine’s cattiness, it’s unbecoming, but then her roll, in the game, is designated rat.
I’m still not sure of Nicole, most of the time she seems scared of her own shadow and just hiding behind everyone else then, all of sudden, she shows a bit if feistiness. Wow, Nicole is really ignorant of the geography of the USA.
Donny seems to have gone into hiding, I guess that’s working for him, it’ll be interesting to see how he reacts to being put on the block.
Will Victoria continue to eat cheeseburgers? What’s next, bacon? This game will destroy this child. 
Derrick is still playing the best game but he is juggling an awful lot of balls. He may drop one.
I’m still hoping for something off script for the POV ceremony.

July 20, 2014 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe they do not take advantage of getting rid of Caleb for the second time. I hope it comes back to bite Cody and Caleb ends up backdooring him.

July 20, 2014 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am definitely going to be at the #FBSG Tonight!! well, as long as I get home from a graduation party we have to go to in time. I have 2 new Boas what I have to try out <3

July 20, 2014 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Like him or not Derrick is calling all the shots in this game so far. Who will finally turn and lead a rebellion against Derrick?

July 20, 2014 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger C.Montes (Cattyana) said...

Seriously forgot Zach existed for a while. Lol

July 20, 2014 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Mornin yall

Man! Brittany should wear a soccer outfit more often. Im gonna miss her. Sounds like Amber is back to toying with Caleb huh?

July 20, 2014 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger plasticgoat said...

Another excellent recap, thanks Carolyn! Wondering about the girl who made a stink at the beginning about sharing a room with the guys asking to sleep with Derrick last night. Hummmm.

July 20, 2014 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

''Victoria: In the first week, when Frankie put me up, he reassured me.. COdy has barely made eye contact with me. He never even tried to make a deal with me.. to tell me that if I didn't win the Veto, I'd still be safe.'
**that's because he never considered the possibility of you winning. None of them did."

Seriously LOL

July 20, 2014 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I know you are enjoying your Sunday so you probably won't see this until later.

Frankie and Zack were talking - no game, just talk. They talked about who Frankie is as a person, how he really does like himself but thinks the reason he isn't comfortable around Jocasta is because he doesn't like himself as much or like who he thinks he is in her eyes. Not because of anything she has done but because of past experiences with the church and his sexuality. It was just a really nice talk.

I really do still like Frankie and, in these moments, I think Zack is far more 'human' than he wants us to believe. I do wish he wouldn't make it his mission to destroy Victoria though. Maybe she affects him the same way Jocasta affects Frankie. They just have far different ways of dealing with with their own feelings of inferiority.

July 20, 2014 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn....any beautiful pictures this morning?

I am not pulling for Britt at all but you have to feel sorry for her. She has got to be hurting. I know I am just watching her.

I think the Cody 'kick myself in the butt' is one of the most stupid things they have ever done. It's boring and silly.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and I'll see you tonight.

July 20, 2014 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Thank you, Carolyn, for another wonderful week of recaps and parties on the Dish. I hope you have great refreshing, recharging Sanity Sunday.

@ Michigan Man
Thanks for the updates and insights you give us. Major thumbs up for your new boa pic. You look marvelous!!

Happy Sanity Sunday to all Dishers!!

A brief look behind the curtain of what must be done for these updates to appear for us to enjoy. The word for the day is Moderation. A moderated blog means every comment must be read and cleared for publication by Carolyn. We had an example this week of a trollish comment besmirching her and the blog that for some reason was published (I would have spiked it). There is no telling how many really ugly, mean comments don't get published; but they all have to be moderated/read by Caro. And you know how that hurts a caring sensitive person. She puts up w/ that crap so that we can enjoy this wonderful blog, year after year.

Please, if I may suggest, say a little prayer of protection and thankfulness for our Dish Queen; and if you can, hit the tip jar.

Enjoy the day and let's party tonight!!

July 20, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Chani said...

Good afternoon all! Don't worry, Victoria didn't eat a real cheeseburger. I believe she ate a veggieburger (MorningStar Farms) and put cheese on it.

July 20, 2014 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Happy Sanity Sunday Caro.
I'm just in from a birthday brunch and will have birthday cake for anyone who wants some during our party tonight. Not mentioning how many candles were on top, but some friends were joking about needing the fire department on standby. I told them it's just 1 more than last year.
I did remember to twitter Miss Cleo bb his birthday wishes too. I laughed when I found out that we share the 20th.
I watched the feeds myself until our wee hours of the morning and then a bit this morning. I feel so bad for Britt's and her feet. I broke my little toe and 3 bones in my foot the Friday early morning before Christmas so know 1st hand the pain she's going through. She's taking a break right now and is at 1500. How can she endure the pain for 900 more goals? If she does she's one tough cookie.

July 20, 2014 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

Sigh. I was on the feeds for a couple of hours last night, and I have to say, I'm not liking this cast very much right now. It's hard to listen to them bash the same people over and over and over again. Caro, I don't know how you do it. Yes, Cody's gorgeous, but that isn't enough for me right now. And Zach is SO vulgar, it makes my stomach turn. He acts more like 15 than 23. Can't stand Frankie's voices and characters; just not cute or funny and his screeching and smacking when he eats are hard to listen to. Even Nicole, who I've really enjoyed, was anything but enjoyable last night IMO. They're all MEAN; I think Nicole has deteriorated from her relationship with Christine. I can go away for hours and come back and they're all still having the same conversations. Maybe when Caleb and Brittney and Amber (who I'm liking more) are gone, it will improve, but for now, I'm taking a break from the feeds. Grateful for you, Caro, as I'm not giving up The Dish.

July 20, 2014 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel really bad for Brittany. This has to be the most physically demanding punishment or challenge even, that I've seen in BB history and I've been watching since season 1. I really hope she gets something out of it for completely in under 24 hours. Cash would be nice so she's not leaving Thursday empty handed or (in my dreams) immunity come Thursday. She's the only woman in the house standing up to the boys, I'd hate to see her go.

July 20, 2014 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Honies.. I'm ho-ome!!! :0)

See you all in a few for the FBSG! :)

July 20, 2014 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. I'm Terry Monkeys. How do I get to see program feed for tonight'
s show. Watched here last week now I can't see the connection.

July 20, 2014 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ellen

And... Shes hot!!!

July 20, 2014 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi! Come join us in the Viewing party Post - HERE

The Live Stream are there...

July 20, 2014 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below